Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Burning with passion

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

Burning with passion Empty
IndlægEmne: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Apr 13, 2021 10:33 pm

Burning with passion P8fVCnh

Time and date: 20:54, April 14, 2021
Place: Angelos building – they’re closed
Weather: Warm, not much wind. Cloudy
Sorrundings: No one. It seemes like the lab is closed for the day.
Outfit: Darkred dress, cowboy jacket, long black boots and black leggings. A small shoulder bag with her necessities.

Dedicated to: @Fenris

Michelle had been talking to her friend Leigh the other day. They had been talking about wars, fires, and bad vices. Bringing up a topic like that was always like adding fuel to the flames with Michelle. She had some bad vices, which she didn’t want to admit to. One of them being setting things on fire, just to watch it burn. She enjoyed fire. This was also why she, with her mind on her friend, approached his ‘laboratory’. They had so many fun things here. She had been there before, watching their projects – but never behind the scenes. As of right now, she approached a green area, where it seemed like they grew some sort of plants. And plants were flammable.

As many would’ve guessed, she trespassed and squatted down and started to examine a plants leaf, not really caring about what effect the plant could have. As soon as she had done her visual research, she found her lighter in her shoulder bag. She lit the lighter in front of her eyes, letting a crooked smile appear on her lips, already slightly satisfied by the look of the dancing flame. She lowered the flame to leaf, waiting for it to catch on fire. She would have more than enough time, she believed, to watch the plant burn, and the fire spread from one plant to another. Usually, she rushed with burning things, but she wanted to enjoy this. Examine.
If the plant caught on fire, she would turn off her lighter, put it back into her bag and sit for a short while to watch it spread. How the leaf turned black, dry and would crumble into ash.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Fenris

Fenris

Humør : I'm sure we can be friends
Antal indlæg : 83

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 8:51 am

Well, if you did look from the outside, it looked very closed. But that was not really the case, as people would still be working very hard just a little further down the laboratory. “Mr. Addington” Fenris turned around from his computer towards the woman that stood behind him, hands behind her back and eyes that looked piercing sharp. “Yes?” he sighed not very happy about the disturbance “Some woman is trying to set the plants outside on fire?” Fenris knitted his brows together he must have heard that wrong “I’m sorry, what?” she walked around him and pulled up the surveillance footage from the outside of the building. And right she was, there was a woman trying to set some of the plants on fire. What the hell?
He looked closer, this was Michelle Jones, one of Leighs acquaintance. He sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket and called him up, while he started walking towards the exit so he could tell this Michelle that it wouldn’t be a very wise idea to do what she was starting. Click; The user isn’t available in this moment, leave a message A deep sigh could hear “Well, I know you are still pissed about Elena, but could you please get your friend Michelle of our lawn before she starts burning the entire place down? That would be great” he took the phone away from his ear, but before he pressed the end call button “Fucking idiot

He walked out in the fresh air and pulled his jacket a little tighter around him, even as it was April and a promise of summer coming not so far away. It was bloody cold, well for his taste – many would probably think this was a nice warm day.
I wouldn’t inhale the smoke if I was you, unless you like hallucinating” he said and put both his arms behind his back his brows slightly raised as he looked at the little Witch.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 11:37 am

One plant halfway burned down, and suddenly she heard a voice behind her, quite so calm. She sighed and stood up, not taking her eyes of the burning plant yet. “Hallucinating is the only side effect?” she asked before she finally took her eyes off the plant and looked over her shoulder to see the slightly taller figure, only to turn her body around and face him correctly.
She hadn’t seen him before, but since he was at Angelos, he probably worked for Leigh. Or maybe Leigh had lied; maybe Leigh was the underdog? This man did seem somewhat smarter than Leigh, just by the looks; or maybe it was the way he dressed.
She shrugged lightly before she approached him like she had done nothing, leaving the plant burning. “To be fair, I don’t think there’s any smoke that’s good for anyone,” she added and placed herself next to the man. Shoulder to shoulder. For a short moment she just stood, watching the plant burn and hopefully spread to another. She then turned her torso towards the man, stretching the arm furthest away from him towards him to greet him. “Michelle,” she said, looking towards his hand.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Maj 11, 2021 3:04 pm

She had some balls to ask like that without taking her eyes of the burning plant. “That depends” waiting for her to turn around and look at him. But ended up not saying anything as she started to walk towards him, she gave a quite good statement. In that sense she was correct, but there would be so much more that wasn’t good for a person other than smoke. he leaned down towards her so their eyes locked and there wasn’t much room from their faces. A small alluring smile formed on his lips as he saw how she analyzed him. Bold just coming here burning down plants, and act like she shouldn’t be reprimanded for it. To be fair, if it had been anyone than a friend of Leigh. He would have her drooling on the dirty floor, especially as the fire started to move to the other plans around him. Lucky for him he was almost resident over for the hallucinating part.
Doing as many drugs as possible on oneself, had its perks, if done with a right mind.

He ignored her hand and started walking towards her almost circling her like a pray. “Hm, Michelle, so why are you here, did Leigh tell you something he shouldn’t have?” he asked, looking towards her still outstretched hand “I will be worse to touch than inhaling the plants smoke” he made a small fast movement with his head and the neck made a small snap from the air between his bones. “So are you going to tell me Michelle? Or how do you see this end for you
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTors Maj 27, 2021 12:16 am

She shrugged slightly as he mentioned that the side effect depended. She wondered what he meant. Was it different from person to person or did it depend on how much smoke you inhaled? And what kind of hallucinations did it cause? Something fearful? Rainbows? What exactly. She was curious, but didn’t care enough to ask right away, which was why she just joined his side, watching it burn.
She tried to greet him, but he just started to stare at her, forming a smile. She kept a quite moodless face before she mimicked the smile, but only for a mere second as he started to circle around her like a lion around a deer – except Michelle was no deer. She just stood still, letting him circle around as much as  he’d like. He started to ask her why she was there and that it would be worse to touch him than inhaling the smoke. It almost seemed like a dare, and she started to wish to touch him. He made his neck snap and asked if she was going to tell.
She chuckled lightly.
“I just want to see things burn,” she mentioned and stepped in front of him, to stop him from circling around. She stared into his eyes. With a quick movement she tried to grab his hand. Curious of what would happen which was so much worse than the smoke.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 8:10 am

She just wanted to see things burn? He made a small, jaded sigh as she stepped in front of him to stop him from circling around her. His brown eyes found hers. Were her was curious of what would happen next, his was almost bored or annoyed with the whole situation. More so when she reached out to grab him, it wasn’t like something would happen instantly if she did so. Other than him being very much annoyed with her, as he didn’t really like to be touched and especially not by people that he did not know or who they had touched last. But he didn’t flinch or take away his hand as her skin locked around his.

He turned his hand around and locked it around her wrist instead “You should really learn to take advice” he said with a sly voice and gave her a small spark “Now, it is so that I can manipulate every sin in your body” he whispered and took a step forward “I could of course also make them disappear but what fun would there be in that?” he said and moved his head much like a snake that was eyeing its pray. “I can make you so numb to all feelings, dragging the sin of sloth out of you, make you so pathological to everything that you almost loss your will to even do the smallest tasks, you are wondering if you should just kill yourself to get it over with because sleeping for an eternity sounds more pleasant than just standing up” for each word he spoke the more he drew out that sin in her, which wasn’t very difficult her indifference towards others was a very good step in the right direction “But the sheer thought of killing yourself to just get to sleep is so overwhelming, because that would be doing something” his grip became stronger as he took another step towards her. “Now, should I continue? Or are you going to keep your hands to yourself?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 12:03 pm

Michelle kept her eyes at the demon as he tried to tell her that she should learn to take advice. Being this old, she felt like she had learned, that she should do just about whatever she wanted to do. His young man was surely not one who should tell her what to do and what not to do. She gave a small humming sound as he mentioned he could manipulate every sin. He explained what he could do, which made her lick her lips; even more interested. He explained the sloth, and she could slowly feel how her eyelids became heavier and it felt like she carried multiple bags on her shoulders weighing her down. She started slouching a little. He tightened the grip around her wrist and stepped even closer. She could feel her body started to sway a little. Are you going to keep your hands to yourself?
She smiled a lazy smile and let her free hand travel around the back of his neck. “Do whatever you want. I will be alright,” she mumbled teasingly. She didn’t give a damn. Four-thousand years she had lived with pain and fire. She didn’t care if this was the last time she saw fire burn. At least, she could have a ‘party’ with all the hallucination she would receive from the smoke. She leaned closer to him almost resting against him.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 4:43 pm

The sigh that left his lips was like a surrender, mostly because he was just so annoyed with this woman coming in here. Not only burning their plants, but doing it because she had felt liked it? Or how was it she had phrased it; I just want to see things burn? A real nice arsonist was what he had on his hands, and he wasn’t really in the mood for babysitting.
He felt how her hand snaked around his neck and told him that he could do whatever he wanted, that she would be alright. “We’ll see about that darling” he said with his slight American accent and looked at her, like she was a boring section in a newspaper, she wasn’t really giving him anything exciting, mostly because it seemed like she was actually liking how her limps became tired and just wanted to collapse in his arms right there and then.
Maybe Leigh didn’t tell you what we do here, let me show you, first hand – but first, sleep” as he said that he poured the rest of his powers into to active the sin of sloth in her, making her so indifferent to everything around her that it would easy just to scope her into his arms and walk back into the lap that he had been coming out from as he had been informed that someone was burning plants.

He walked downstairs to the closed of section where no one really knew what was going on. Then she was put into a nice cell that she could have for herself and as he locked the door he turned around to one of the other doctors walking around “We need someone to put out the fire in the greenhouse, and someone call Doctor Duncan and tell him that his friend Michelle is sleeping in a cell for tonight and he might find the time to pick her up before I find interesting things to do to her” the doctor not really caring what the hell it was all about just nodded and turned around doing exactly as Fenris had ordered. Then Fenris returned to his office and started looking over the lap reports.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 6:52 pm

It didn’t take long before he overpowered the sloth making her close her eyes and completely fall into his arms. Not caring about what was spoken about, where she was going or what was done to her. Nothing mattered. She just wanted to lay still; and that she did in his arms. Comfortable even. She was put into a cell, placed on a bed and just laid there, slowly falling asleep.

“She is where?” Leigh sat with one of his books at home and had just received a phonecall. “He what? You know what, never mind. I’ll be there soon enough,” He ended the call and got dressed again. He had just gotten comfortable in his couch.
He quickly exited his apartment, making sure it was locked and drove towards Grounds of Lily. Luckily Leigh only lived about 20 minutes away.

Leigh locked himself in through one of the back doors and rushed towards the smell of Fenris. He opened the office door looking angrily at Fenris. “What did you do?” he questioned, awaiting that Fenris would do what was right. Undoing the things that he had done to Michelle and kick her out of the building. She had probably done some shit, but he could figure that out another day.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 8:19 pm

Fenris pulled some files towards him and read through what had been discovered before he turned to the computer and started typing, a text message came in and he quickly read it. Elena had found something new she wanted to check out, he swore after she had met her husband again it had all turned down hill from there. Maybe that should be the next kick he could give Leigh? Someone would soon think that he hated the guy, well to be fair he actually liked Leigh a lot, like an annoying younger brother even as the vampire was so much older than him.
And Leigh just had the funniest way to react to when he did something he did not like, so how could Fenris not take advantage of that?

What did you do?. Fenris spun around in the chair towards the vampire and gave him a small smile, then he turned the screen so Leigh could see it. Michelle sleeping very so peacefully in the bed in one of the cells for their patients “Well, probably having the best sleep she has had for a while, why? Is she one of your play things, because then I’m very sorry, you know how I feel about being touched and she didn’t get that memo” he said rather unconflicted by the whole thing. He felt no remorse or guilt about any of what he had just done.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 9:13 pm

The screen was turned so Leigh could see how the witch was laying in bed safe and sound. He breathed out as Fenris told what he had done. He covered his eyes, rubbing them slightly. Is she one of your playthings? He stopped the moving of the rubbing fingers, just pressing directly onto the bridge of his nose. He lowered his hand and looked towards Fenris. “You are both so…” His jaw tensed and he thought of how he should explain this. “Take her lighters, wake her up and make sure she gets home,” he said staring at Fenris. “And don’t mess with her sins,” he breathed out before he walked to the nearest coffee machine to get some coffee into his system. He had been quite worried that Fenris had started experimenting on her for a moment. Fenris was just such a typical younger brother who always made a mess of things. Leigh felt himself like the older and more logical brother - even though they weren't related at all.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 9:44 pm

So deliciously handsome and nice to have around?” Fenris finished the vampires’ sentence without even flinching and smirk appeared on his lips, only to be washed away with the next words that came out of Leighs mouth. “You got to be kidding me, I’m not wasting my time on getting her home” no that was too much, he wasn’t the reason she was even here. She had come because she was Leigh’s friend, and he apparently couldn’t keep his mouth shut.
You take her home, it’s your god damn friend” he talked back, okay maybe it was Fenris that was the younger brother always coming up with new ways of annoying his big brother.
Are you saying this is payback for bring Elena to your door? Are you telling me you really didn’t want to see her after all those years?” he said raising his brows as he walked after him towards the nearest coffee machine. Funnily enough around Leigh was the only time where Fenris didn’t really shut up, the rest of the time he always kept his mouth shut and just looked at people like he was figuring out their deepest darkest secret. “Is it now that I tell you that Calvin, you know her husband found her? Better move fast Leigh if you want her” Fenris said with a smirk and took the coffee pod only to pour into his own mug.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyMan Maj 31, 2021 10:54 pm

Leigh just stared completely blank at Fenris as he said he mentioned both Michelle and Fenris was handsome and nice to have around. Neither words fitted onto any of them, if he had to say the least. But he didn’t. Like any little brother, he complained about having to make sure she got home. It’s your goddamn friend. Leigh wasn’t having it, being called in that Fenris had caught Michelle in the middle of something stupid. He raised his eyebrows at him, to tell him, that he wasn’t going to discuss this. This was how it was. Had Fenris just gotten in contact with Leigh, everything would’ve been so much easier. Of course, Leigh had been a little occupied with a home experiment, so his phone hadn’t been with him.
He started walking towards the coffee machine and could hear how Fenris got up from his chair to follow him, like a stubborn 8-year-old. “Shut the fuck up, Fenris,” he sneered looking at him. Her husband found her. If it was possible, Leigh got a little paler. “You shouldn’t have brought her to my house,” he sneered whispering. “She could’ve killed me. You know that,” he said frowning. “But yes… It was payback…” he mumbled as he turned his face towards the coffee which was now missing. He sighed and started to make a new cup of coffee. He took a deep breath and looked at Fenris while the machine brewed again. “So take her home,” he ordered.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 7:01 am

Uh, touchy, touchy” Fenris mumbled as he started drinking the coffee that Leigh had just made for himself. The fact that Leigh hadn’t even noticed at first, just gave a small notion about how much he wanted that little blond demon. Why? That Fenris never really understood, how a woman could captivate his mentor like that, when she had been half sedated. Didn’t really make much sense if he had to be honest. Well, not to him at least. Seemed like plenty of men around town would like to have something of her. More than just a nice conversation.
Well, she didn’t, did she? And why would she kill you, she probably still has muscle memory from every time you two got a little... let’s say too close” he said with a smirk and then drank the rest of the coffee as Leigh ordered him to take Michelle home “Fine” he said and rolled his eyes. He placed his cup in the sink “where does she live?” he asked looking towards Leigh, as soon as he got the address, he made another annoyed sound before walking towards the cell that he had but Michelle in.

He opened it up and pulled the sleeping witch into his arms before walking out of the facility towards a car that was parked out back. It was quite easy, as this girl wasn’t very heavy, so putting her in the backseat didn’t give him very much trouble.
After a while of driving he turned his gaze to the rearview mirror, the sin that had been put upon her slightly lifted as they turned around the corner to southside, wouldn’t take long now before they would end up at killer street nr 10.

Sidst rettet af Fenris Tirs Jun 01, 2021 6:35 pm, rettet 1 gang
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 4:30 pm

Fenris was having fun with teasing Leigh, touching all the sensitive buttons. Fenris knew very well that Elena was one of Leigh’s many sensitive buttons. In general, Leigh was a sensitive person, who cared and thought a lot. He was just really good at hiding it away. But Fenris was just… An idiot he trusted too much.
With his head towards the coffee machine, he looked out of the corner of his eyes. He looked at Fenris as he mentioned when Leigh had been alone with Elena in the laboratory. If eyes could kill… Fenris would’ve been a dead man long ago. “She is dangerous, he hissed, hating himself a little for wanting Elena so much. He also knew that her memory might not be lost forever, even though that was what they hoped for.
Leigh’s eyes followed Fenris’ movements as he drank the last of his coffee and put the cup away. “Killer street nr 10,” he replied before he let his eyes go to his coffee and took a sip of it. Fenris was such a baby.

A silent yawn left Michelle and she opened her yes. She was in a car now, great. Lazily her eyes tried to scan the car. Just laying on her side, she decided to lazily let her hands find their way to her small bag, where she grabbed her lighter. She put it in front of her face before she with a simple flick turned it on. Her eyes watched the flame dance calmly as she laid on her side.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 6:54 pm

He heard the small mechanism turn as she started fiddling with her lighters. “If you start melting anything back there, I will get real cross with you, okay?” he said with a low voice, not that it really sounded like he was serious to be fair, he didn’t really care because it wasn’t his car, not in fact it was Leigh’s car, and she could do whatever she felt like doing to it if that was what she wanted.
Did you have a nice nap?” he asked again, drumming his fingers towards the steering wheel while looking around making sure that it was clear to drive over at the intercross.
He didn’t really do much else for small talk as he finally drove up at the right street and killed the engine.

Well here we go sweetheart, up and at ‘em” he said and turned around in the driver seat looking at her with a slight tired face and made a small sigh “Because lucky you big brother Leigh came to your rescue and told me we can’t play anymore, so if you please would exit the car I can be on my way
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 7:13 pm

The flame continued to dance, but she let go of the button as he talked to her. Her eyes looked lazily at him as he mentioned melting something. She didn’t even want to reply to that. Of course, melting was good too, but nothing beat watching flames. She tried to flick another light, before he started to speak to her again. “Maybe,” she mumbled. She got a light and continued to watch it, almost hypnotized. She didn’t want to admit that it had been the best nap she had ever had, and that she still didn’t really want to get up. Four-thousand years, and never had she had such an amazing nap. It was bugging her, but maybe, he could do it again another time. It was fun anyways to see how he acted when she touched him.

He killed the engine, which made her green eyes look up from where she sat. Killer street already? She let go of the button again at put it in her bag. She turned to lay on her back instead of her side. He wanted her to get up. As he started to mention Leigh, she slowly turned her head to look at the demon. We can’t play no more. She pulled a wide devious smile, before she sat up. “Why do you listen to him?” she asked and started to squeeze herself in between the two front seats so she could sit in the middle, with her legs crossed between the two seats and her back against the interior. “We can still play,” she dared and lifted an eyebrow.
_______

Back at the laboratory Leigh wandered around to find his keys and eventually he believed that he had left the keys in his car and went to check. His car was missing. It didn’t even take a mere second for him to put two and two together and know that Fenris had taken his car. With a sigh he turned around and tried to call the demon.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 7:34 pm

He made a small huff of a laugh when she asked why she listened to him. “Because in the end I still respect him, even as it seems quite clear that you are not very familiar with that concept” he took in a deep breath as she almost dared him to put another sin on her. “You are awfully skinny, maybe I should get you to eat something” gluttony was a sin that was one of the most feared because they could do horrible things to people. Once used in a crowd he had seen how people had put their hand in to the deep frier to get fries out eating them still hot from the oil, burning themselves in the process.
Then he felt how his phone started to vibrate “Or you could just go into your apartment, and I could get back to work” he said with a small sigh and pressed the accept call button as he saw how was calling “Thought about leaving you on voicemail just to get some payback, but again I’m a very nice person, so what can I do for you doctor Duncan?” Fenris said with a smirk with her eyes that slowly wondered to the black haired witch that was sitting there looking at him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 8:50 pm

She lifted her eyebrows a little, and could resist to smile, as he said that he respected Leigh, and that she wasn’t very familiar with that concept. It may or may not be true. She did whatever she wished to do, and mainly lived by that. He commented on her body, which made her frown shortly, before he mentioned that he could get her to eat something. Even though she was old, she wasn’t that smart on the sins, but she imagined it being something with wanting to do nothing but eat.
She was just about to give a reply when she heard the phone vibrate. She kept her mouth shut, just for now. Showing ‘respect’. She licked her lips as he accepted the call.
“Stop lying to yourself Fenris. You’re an ass. When will I get my car back, so I can get back to my book?” he asked, clearly angry that he had been interrupted on his night off.
“He won’t get it back” she whispered very, very low, almost just mouthing the words. With the same low voice, she whispered a spell which turned on the engine. One hand had grabbed around the hand break. She pushed the button and pushed the handbrake down, making it start to roll down the hill they had parked on. She started giggling.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 9:10 pm

Well, I would be lying to myself if I said I wasn’t a nice person, so in that retrospect I’m not really lying now am I” then he looked towards Michelle as she whispered in an almost not hearable voice that he wasn’t going to get the car back. She raised a brown and titled his head, what ever did she mean? Then the car started, and she pulled the handbrake so the car would slowly start to roll down the hill the car had been parked on, waiting for the witch to get out. Clearly, she had other plans.
Hmm, well as it looks right now, you won’t get it back at all, because your lovely friend Michelle is trying to crash your car instead of going back to her apartment as I just told her too” his dark eyes didn’t leave Michelle’s as he felt how the car picked up speed, and the steering wheel started shifting from side to side, at least is was one of the nicer cars, so they weren’t in any dangers as of right now. Time would only tell were they could end up, or how it all would end. But as of right now, Fenris didn’t really seem like he was going to do anything about it.
Such a shame someone told me to drive her home, and not use any of my powers on her, hmm?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 9:34 pm

Leigh sighed as Fenris started to defend himself and say that he was a nice person. Michelle on the other hand was enjoying the demon’s company. Even more as he almost narrated to Leigh what was happening. “She what? Hit the brakes!” he said harshly. Michelle’s green eyes almost glimmered with the chaos she had started. Almost as if there was a light in her eyes, dancing like a flame. She bit her bottom lip, excited, as the steering wheel started to shift from side to side. She could hear how her friend was trying to telling the demon that he should hit the brakes repeatedly.
As the demon then used Leighs words against him, Michelle stuck her tongue out just a bit, enjoying what she heard. “You’re a fucking dick, Fenris. No sin would change this situation!” he growled through the phone.
Michelle’s eyes flickered once to the rear window as she saw how they started to reach the bottom of the hill. “Let’s go,” she whispered and leaned across the demon to open the door and start to crawl over him, to get out of the speeding car.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTirs Jun 01, 2021 10:24 pm

Hit, the, breaks?” Fenris slowly resaid the thing that the vampire was shouting at him, wasn’t it him telling him that Michelle was somewhat harmless just take away her lighters? Seemed like there was a lot more than just that to make this witch as chaotic as she seemed to be. He slowly liked his lips and took in a deep breath as if he was thinking about his repeated words of him needed to push down the breaks.
Ah, I remember that, maybe I should just let Elena know who you are and see if you’ll ever have a change with her after that, or maybe I’ll just make sure that either Calvin or this Jack fellow is the one she chooses” he knew that he was a calculated asshole, the thing about it was that he didn’t even care. Leigh always walking around thinking he was such a monster and a bad guy, when it all entirety? Fenris was much eviler than the vampire could ever be. Leigh was meerly just a product of a very disturbed mother, nothing more really.

Ta’ Ta’ Leigh, you can pick your car up at killer street, seems like Michelle has made up her mind that we are getting out, so much fun that!” he said with a slight chuckle as he pushed the end button. At least he was nice and pulled the handbrake as he stood out of the car. The car now moving much more slowly and only hitting a land post was now parked. “Well then, how exhilarating, you must really have a lot of psychological diagnoses, I would love to poke around your brain one day” not seeming very bothered by it all he put his hands in his pocket and looked around the scenery “What a dreadful place this is, why on earth would you live here?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 3:55 pm

Though the phone, it was clear that Leigh was bothered by the way Fenris asked if he should hit the brakes. Michelle on the other hand enjoyed watching how it seemed like the sin demon provoked the vampire even more. “Shut your mouth, for fucks sake. Hit the brakes already,” he said. He didn’t want Fenris to interfere. He wished to have a chance with Elena – even though he knew it probably wouldn’t work.

Ta’ ta’. Michelle couldn’t stop smiling by the choice of words the demon spoke as he hung up the phone. She crawled out and tumbled a little around on the road before she got up and reapproached the demon as she got out. When she stood next to him, she watched how the car was rolling much more slowly down the hill until it collided with a land post, bending it.
As it seemed like the demon talked to her, she looked towards him. She chuckled and turned towards him. “Poke around in my brain? Sounds like an interesting date,” she said and pulled on a crooked smile. At least as crooked as her personality. She didn’t know what such thing would contain, but it still sounded interesting. He scanned the area, but her eyes stayed on him, firstly blinking when he started to speak again. “Nobody ask questions when I burn things here,” she said and shrugged and smacked her lips. “It’s a shit town, but I can do whatever I fucking want,” she said with a slight chuckle before she bit her lip. “I guess you’re not leaving yet?” she asked and crossed her arms rotating her torso a little, almost as if she asked him to stay just for a little longer.
Fenris

Fenris

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyOns Jun 02, 2021 11:12 pm

He looked at her as she said it would be an interesting date “Don’t flatter yourself darling” he said with a crocket smile on her idea that it would be an intersting date. He then shook his head a little before looking back at the slum of this city. No, he really didn’t understand, even though she could burn things here as she explained why she had chosen this place. ”Doing whatever the fuck you want, seems like something you hold very dear” he said licking his lips without looking at her. “Trouble is that nobody can do whatever they want, without consequences if one is not careful about how they go about it” he should know, once when he had been very young, a long time ago he had trouble with fitting in. Always being the odd one out with his experiments on the cats and rats in the city. No one really missed those, as cats at that time were just as much vermin as the rats were. One just more deadly than the other. Then he had figured out, sometimes it was just much easier to hide in plain sight, that meaning joining the group of people that started the FBI.
After that, he had founded Angelos with Leigh, as an homage to his mother that had been missing for over thirty years at this point.
I guess you’re not leaving yet? his brown eyes glided towards her face as his brow slight lifted and he liked his lips “Wasn’t planning on it no, why miss Jones? Have you taking a liking to me?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 11:18 pm

For what seemed like a mere second, she knitted her brows together. Why would that be a flatter to herself? “I would never,” she joked with a teasing wide smile. A soft chuckle left her as he mentioned that she held it dear to do whatever the fuck she wanted to. “Yeah, you could say that,” she said, almost in love with the sentence. The love for the sentence was changed to knitted brows. What? “Consequences?” she looked at him with a small snort. Not that she wanted to offend him, but only because she didn’t care for the consequences. She hadn’t even cared for the results of the hallucinations the plants would’ve given her, neither what Fenris was capable of. She was on to anything. Nothing was going to stop her. Michelle was the type of person who did whatever her greed, hatred and lusted for destruction drove her to do. The exact description of a chaotic evil person. But if someone asked Michelle if she was evil, she would disagree. In her story, it was her who was the hero. The one who saved the day!
The teasing smile found its way back to her lips. Miss Jones. It somehow sounded so pleasing when he said that. Her brows narrowed once again, but only for a moment, “Of course,” she reassured him, “Who doesn’t?” she said with her sly smile and turned her whole body towards him still with her crossed arms.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Burning with passion   Burning with passion Empty

Burning with passion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» In the burning heart
» One little spark and before you know it, the whole world is burning