Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So this is Hell ?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyLør Apr 10, 2021 8:52 pm

Important to know, this is in the past around the time of second world war
Topic to @Nova
Place Hell
Time: what is time anyway in this hell hole.
Weather Hell like
Environment’s demons people getting tortured
Outfit:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/f9/6b/a1f96b353a2122ca53d66b96e3f2eb82.jpg

It had been days or weeks since, he had arrived in Hell or that is how he felt it, his soul had been taken over to a demon he had problems with. Nova was her name, and this had caused so many problems for the witch. Davis was not pure, but he was not evil either, the problems as always for him had been dealing with problems he should not deal, with he had taken this mantle for himself being the witch who thought against demons, if it stood to this man he wanted to banish all demons, and he had banished a few in his time, this had made him even more a price for demons to have, if they could get the mans soul, they would stop themselves from ending in hell again, since he was as stubborn and persistent as they come. As he woke up he looked around trying to figure out the best way, to get around hell and to the way out. He knew as soon as they would find him, he would have to fight his way out with the magic he had and his years of training to banish demons. He looked up as Draven his familiar came back to him landing on his shoulder, with his thoughts he had a link with the Raven. *So did you find the way out? * It was a simple question coming from our witch, but Draven was fast to respond. *Seems like they are getting ready for something. * His eyes looked at Draven before he let him fly again to scout ahead. This was just great, he had to fight his way trough demons at the portal out, he sighed deeply as he went in trough to what, could only be described as Hells main centre covered in His coat going past Demons and creatures getting their punishment, he knew it was something that would happen to him at some point, whenever someone got his soul.

As the witch finally came up to the place where, it would be it was locked by a Gate he quickly decided to go and hide in a corner seeing after any weak spot to get out, ad stick the middle finger to the demons. The Witch knew he was dammed, but that was why, he did not care what it would take to get done.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Tessa

Tessa

Antal indlæg : 23

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 10:41 pm

Though some stupid humans believed that hell was the home of demons, it wasn’t. To enter hell, you had to leave your soul by the entrance; and this was no pleasurable feeling. Walking around with no soul was no pleasure, but it made her think about how people felt when they had no soul. When their soul had been eaten or stolen. Just like she had done to a witch not that long ago. She herself was in hell to pick up some things and make some conversations. Maybe, that was also why she still felt powerful and somewhat energetic; she still had the souls from victims before she left earth.
Nova, the demon walking around in hell collecting things, had been walking for about an hour and had now chosen to go back to the gate. Nobody was safe from torture, so she did her best to keep herself low, even though she had a much greater chance of getting away than most other species. It wasn’t like she tried to duck or find hiding spots – she just kept a very low profile.
While she was approaching the gate, she got a vision from the future. The witch was in hell and would be more than ready to try and take his soul back and he was hiding right… Her hazel eyes ran over the different hiding spots of trash and what not. There.
Knowing where he hid, she made a wise decision and walk the other way around the hiding spot, approaching him from behind. If she could, she would sneak all the way up behind him, quickly grab his shoulder, forcefully turn him around and go for a punch to the jaw.
Lance

Lance

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 11:09 pm

As Davis waited for Draven he took out a smoke and ignited it with his, lighter. Here he waited, in what felt like forever, as he finally dropped the smoke, he felt a hand on his shoulder there, in a quick and powerful manner turned him around, and then when he met the eyes of the demon who had his soul. He felt the hand right after hammering his jaw. The pain was unbearable as he felt down on his knees.
“for fuck’s sake Nova.” He then got up again ready for the next kick or hit to his jaw clearly thinking Nova, would hit him there again, so it could be broken.  “you bloody demons need to learn when you have lost. For every bloody demon I sent back, another person does the same or double." ” As always Davis tried using his britsh and french charm to get out of this problem. "oh and sweetheart I would like my soul back, in return  I wont sent you back to hell next time we see each other.”

He added a bit cooky, as he looked at Nova Ready to fight. “So what do you say love?” He added still verry cooky and arrogant. As Draven finally talked to him, Davis warned the Raven from getting back to this place at least for now, his eyes then meet the hazel eyes, as he did not talk anymore with his Familiar. One thing there was clear after his time in the world his British Accent was the one standing out.
Tessa

Tessa

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 7:18 pm

“Get the hell up,” she sneered as he landed on his knees in front of her. Weak little witch. He did as told, even though he might not have heard her words from the possible surprise he had gotten. He started blabbering with his with his stupid accent. She mostly just looked at him very unamused. He even dared to ask for his soul back. Dared to call her love, like they were a couple or something. “You son of a bitch,” she sneered, “You ain’t getting nothing,” she continued before she almost jumped at him throwing another fist. “Where do you even think you are going?” she questioned. “You’re not getting out of hell,” she added. She had paid a price at the door, and could easily get out again, but him? He had no soul. She had it.
Lance

Lance

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 6:56 pm

This time he saw the punch coming, as he took his hands up to take the blow. His arm got hit an since she was a Demon, she was stronger than him, he then looked at her again, trying to debate what he would say to her, since she was asking his eyes then meet hers, as she asked what he thought he was doing, he then looked at her trying to get any indication out of the mess he was in.
His eyes then meet hers, as he heard her next words.
He was never going to get out of hell, ohh she had no idea, he would die to get out of here, but for now he would not tell her, what it was like.
“Screw you Nova, I am getting out of here, and there is not a thing you can do about it.” He sneered looking at the demon who had caught him, his then locked on her eyes again as he heard Dravens next words, that there was an opening somewhere.

“ so luv can you at least give me my soul back, its probably not worth that much yeah, I will even let you stay in control of it forever if I can get out of here, an you know back to the real world, but I mean if its not something you care about, I can always try my luck somewhere else.” He added sending her a flattering smile, he did not know if it would work but he had faith.
Tessa

Tessa

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:43 pm

She narrowed her eyes as he said that he was definitely getting out of hell and there was nothing she could do about it. But there was. She had his soul. There was nothing he could do to get out of hell without his soul.
He tried to negotiate about getting his soul back. But every word he spoke was nonsense. There was no way she could control of his soul if he had it back. “You’re just so stupid, Davis,” she said staring angrily at him. “I won’t give you your soul,” she said.
She could hear that somewhere somewhat far away that an opening was created. It made her look towards the sound. “Shit,” she said before she threw another punch, this time towards his stomach. She had to get out now. If she could, she would then hurry to pass him and run in the direction of the opening. Hopefully she would be able to reach it before it closed.
Lance

Lance

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 3:48 pm

When Nova said no, he frowned his eyebrows, so she was not going to give him his soul back figures, he had tried lying and cheating and trying to confuse her, it had apparently not helped at all. He looked at her, as he listens to her choice of words, she had pretty much claim property over his soul, not that he would agree, but there was no way in hell, he was going to stay in hell. So, as he heard Draven trough his minds, he knew that a portal would open before Nova saw it.

He then dodges her attack, but threw another at her, if he would hit her, he would then jump her, and fight against her while they would be on a clock for the portal out, he also knew he had to either have his soul or connected to Nova, to have a change to get out,

“you are going nowhere before, you give me the soul luv.”
He would then say, as he was ready to use any dirty tricks to get him out of there, even if it meant holding Nova here.
Tessa

Tessa

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:18 pm

He dodged her attack and threw another at her. Being a demon, his hit didn’t feel like much more than a pat on the shoulder. Therefore, when he jumped at her she stood quite still. She grabbed around his ribcage with a wicked smirk on her lips. “I don’t think so,” she sneered. Before she started to tighten her grip and throw him off her and then start to run. She was not going to stay here.
Sponsoreret inhold

So this is Hell ? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is Hell ?   So this is Hell ? Empty

So this is Hell ?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Key To Hell
» Welcome to a whole new hell