Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A little to late

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: A little to late   A little to late EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 11:08 pm

@Walter

170 cm, 54 kg, slimbuild and dark brown eyes.

DATE | 8 April
TIME | Around 4 pm
WEAHTER | Its getting warmer, and its sunny
PLACE | Walters house
ATTIRE | outfit + a leatherjacket

Finally. Finally she was back. It had only taken her nine years and a total of three more deaths before she could say that she was home. But something was stopping her in her tracks, why wasn’t she walking towards his house? She took some deep calming breaths; this would finally be it. She had been so clothes in Bulgaria where she had caught his scent. And there she had meet Joel again, what would fate have it that they would end up under some of the same circumstances. But before she had been able to help him with getting back to Kasumi, she had been killed trying to protect him. When she came to, Walter had been gone and she had woken up in the garden of a newly turned woman. Well, it had taken her a little longer to get from there and back. She didn’t know any of the numbers, hadn’t been able to phone home and tell anyone that she had been okay. She wasn’t even sure that they had gotten her letters. What if no one knew she was still alive? What if they had forgotten her just as she had feared, moved on with their lives and there wasn’t room for her anymore?

After a longer thought process, she finally gathered the courage and walked towards the house only to be met by the scent coming from the woods. She stopped up and saw his silhouette walking towards her. It was really him; she could smell it as had she never left him. “Walter” she whispered, before she started running towards him. She was hit by a strong smell from a shapeshifter, woman? But she didn’t really care, she just needed to feel him close.

It was her intention on jumping into his arms, her own around his neck, legs around his waist as she pressed her lips greedily against his. She had dreamt of this for so long, all the long nights alone somewhere she didn’t know. Getting killed so many times and needed time to process it afterwards. It hadn’t been easy, but he was here and that was all that mattered.

Sidst rettet af Selene Man Mar 29, 2021 12:21 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 12:18 am

Outfit: Bare torso, dark grey pants, shoes and black belt
Notes: 199cm, 112kg, athletic and green eyes

It had been lovely to catch up with Tatia after a couple of stressful days. Today had also been a day, working on relieving stress. Being outside for most of the day, running, climbing trees and what not. He had even thrown his shirt in his backyard, knowing that it would have a higher chance of not accidentally being ripped in the speed nor if he had switched into his werewolf form.

Now, after a couple of hours, he had chosen to return home. Far before he even got home, he could smell something nostalgic. Something comforting, long awaited and something that also filled him with sorrow. Selene.
But could it be? He continued to run back home, curious if there somehow was another werewolf which somehow had the same smell as her. He stopped immediately as he saw the the darkhaired, golden skinned woman, dressed in all black. His bare chest was raising with every breath he took, looking at her. He was frozen for a moment, as if he had seen a ghost. How was she even alive? He heard her voice, clear as day, even though she whispered and wasn’t near him. She started running towards him. Was his mind playing tricks on him, because this was a very sick game.
Slowly and slightly hesitant, he started approaching her. His mind was completely blown. “Selene,” he whispered and started jogging. He still felt his mind was trying to trick him, and he didn’t want to throw himself towards some illusion. But her smell…
She got close enough and jumped into his arms. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, feeling how his heart was crumbling quite so slowly. She was real. He didn’t lift her much, but her lips met his for a mere second, but not reciprocated, before she would slide down. “I thought you were dead,” he breathed out and hugged her close. “How are you here?” he asked and loosened his grip slightly, letting his green eyes look at hers.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 12:38 am

First, she was filled with feeling pure joy just by being near him again, enough to make her eyes water a little bit. This what was she had been waiting for, coming back into her love arms. Being with him again, just being loved and safe. Nine years was long going without feeling safe, and the constant feeling that a piece of one’s heart was missing. Was not the feeling he had.

So, it didn’t take her long to realize something was off, how his lips didn’t really connect with hers and she slid down on the ground again. Something dark grabbed her heart you moved on, a small voice whispered in her head and then the smell of the other hit her again. It was almost deafening, like everything inside her crumbled and pressed down. He moved on, of course he did you idiot, you were dead.

But she hadn’t been, she had been using these years crawling out from the hell for dying not only that one time but three times more. And them coming back, and there wasn’t even a home waiting for her? Her love was there, so easy to touch but so far away that she would never be able to feel his warmth again. She couldn’t breath.

Deep breaths she reminded herself, but it was so clear that her face was going through all these emotions and not really knowing how to handle it. “Apparently, I don’t stay dead” she whispered and glided out of his arms sinking that lump that pressed in her throat.  “I Respawn” she said and couldn’t find his eyes. “Woke up in South America, trying to get home the last nine years” she said “Seems like some years too late” the last sentence was said so low as she looked down at the ground, before she looked up at him again. She forced herself to smile at him,  given a little laugh, trying to downplay how she was falling apart right in front of him “So yeah! Here I am, in the flesh, alive and kicking” she tried to keep the smile on her lips but couldn’t manage it. She put her arms around her and took a step back. He scent, is was so overwhelming. So, much so, that her entire body just screamed to touch me, to kiss him, to feel his love again.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 1:05 am

She already knew. It was almost like she wore her feelings on the outside. Clear for him to see how she felt betrayed and hurt, but even though, she replied to his questions, sliding out of his arms. His eyes followed her every motion. He didn’t want to let go of her, but knew very well she needed the space, as if it was written in her forehead.
The last nine years she had been trying to come home. He wondered how it could take that long to get from South America to Gaia. Of course, she didn’t have any money and needed that for a flight – but nine years? She must’ve made some friends who would be able to help her out, right? She was just such a friendly soul, that he couldn’t imagine er not making friends – or at least that was he thought of her.
Some years too late. The lump she had had in her throat ended in Walters and therefore he nodded. It had indeed been some years too late.

She smiled, clearly in emotional pain. He wanted to comfort her, but also knew that the smell of Tatia might be overwhelming. “Stop pretending,” he demanded. He was tired of walls being put up like she had done right now. The walls were weak and see-through. “It has been nine years, Selene,” he said, slightly calm. He did his best not to be overwhelmed by the many emotions he felt himself. “Nine years,” he hissed with slightly wide eyes. He shook his head slightly. “How is that even possible?” he continued with the not so friendly voice. He almost interrupted himself: “And you think you can just waltz in here like nothing had changed?” he almost growled.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 1:27 am

Stop pretending.
Stop pretending.
Stop pretending…

His voice echoed in her head, crashing down all the defences she was trying so desperately to get up before she could crumble before him. She was strong, she had always been so strong for him for everybody else. Until she had succumbed to her sickness, how she had withered away being nothing but her old self in a shell that could break with just touching it. She remembered it all. The pain, the surgeries. Remembered how her heart gave out in the end and she died. How it was like plunging into cold black waters not being able to breath.

She took a step back, as if he had slapped her in the face. Tears started gliding down her cheeks, and she just looked at him, hurt and confused. One thing was moving on, but why was he being so angry with her? “I…” her voice started to quake; this was so wrong. Why, why was he being so cruel to her? Like it was her fault?

I tried to get here as fast as I could, I didn’t have -” she tried to explain but was cut off by him, before he even had finished his own sentence.  And you think you can just waltz in here like nothing had changed?. Everything stopped, her heart stopped for just a moment as she just stood there staring at him. She didn’t even want to explain to him, not when he was like that, not when he treated her this way.
It was like she was staring into the face of her father. The man that had made her life a living hell for fifteen years, the reason she had left her Pack in moonlight hills and joined Walter and his father. She squared her jaw and felt how her whole heart turned cold for him. “I hope those words was worth it Walter, because you’ll never be able to take them back” she growled in the same manner as him. “You’ll never understand what I had to go through to get here, but it doesn’t seem like you want to understand, you just want to blame me for not coming here faster. Sorry, that I crawled through hell, and you could just stay here, mourning me and then you got to go on with your life. I didn’t have that luxury.” She was almost right up his face, even if there was a remarkable height difference. “Do you know what it feels like dying from food poisoning because you don’t have access to running water, or a doctor? I do” she sneered “Do you know what it feels like being eaten by a grizzly bear? No? Well, I still remember how my bones crushed in its jaw” – “So fuck you Walter and have a very nice life with your new dame. You bloody fucking moron” she turned around, not wanting to be a part of this. She needed to get away, away from him, away from her broken dreams and a hope for a happy life with a family and somewhere she belonged.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 2:19 am

He had definitely pushed her away from any pitiful sorrow and into anger. It suited her much more to be angry. Even though she had stepped back occasionally, she stepped closer as she spoke to him and tried to make him regret his words. He never regretted anything, and she knew that. A quick snort left him, as she said he didn’t want to understand. He wanted to, and it seemed like she was going to explain to him soon enough. Her words made him realize that she had been fighting, and on her way to Gaia she had died multiple times. Or at least, that was what she claimed. Food poisoning. Eaten by a grizzly bear. It sounded almost like something she came up with on the spot.

It was almost adorable, when she stood so close to him, fighting for something that was lost for so many years. Of course, he had grieved, but as any other leader, he had to move on and make sure his pack was stable. So fuck you, Walter. It made him pull on his lips in a short upward motion. Not that he found it funny or anything, but she was stepping on some nerves. You bloody fucking moron. He exhaled quickly through his nose. She turned away, just as fast as she had approached him, thinking things were normal. His green eyes followed her, but after she had walked a few meters, his voice would break the overwhelming sad silence.
“Romeo died recently,” he said. His voice was still harsh. It still weighed heavy on his heart, but most negative emotions were showed by aggression or being bossy. Romeo had been Walter’s best friend and the one who had made sure the pack wasn’t crumbling while Walter was looking after Selene or paying his debt to the Russian Mafia. This information would also make it clear to Selene that things had been difficult for a while. “You should know that we’ve missed you,” his eyes still rested on her. For so many years, Walter had prayed for Selene’s soul, even before she had died. He wasn’t really the one to believe in gods, but it had made him feel somewhat at peace and less likely to blame himself. Every night until Tatia showed up and filled the void. “The pups have grown up,” he added, still with the slightly harsh voice. The pups referred to as the Walkers four living children. If she wanted to continue to leave, she could do that – but he at least wanted to let her know what had happened and wanted to remind her that almost ten years had made some difference. He couldn’t even count on both hands how many times Ryan had had a new lady with him. Roman and Rose doing well in their school and Riley acting like no year had passed.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 10:37 am

She stopped in her steps as she said that Romeo had died. There was a pang of sadness that filled her chest, after she felt incredible guilty. Not for the fact of how she had spoken to Walter, but that she hadn’t been there when it had happened. But he said recently?
That meant she could go around and talk to the kids; maybe give them some support now that she was back. She turned around and looked at him coldly, seven years together as a couple, nine years where she had crossed the ocean to come back. And all he would give her was, that she couldn’t waltz back like everything was the same. That he didn’t even want to let her grieve over the loss of their love, that he thought she should stop pretending and not put op walls.
The only thing she wanted was to talk, to touch him again, and now he tried to tell her back with sentimental things as the Walkers?

I’ll be sure to visit them, maybe they will give me a warmer welcome back than you” she said with a low growling voice, she then lifted her finger turned around and pointed at him “Oh yeah, now that I am here, I was close to finding you, what was it, back in 2014? Bulgaria, but I was sadly I was hold back because I had you help a new turned woman” she said with a sneer remembering his smell around the woman. If she hadn’t been that loyal, she might have outed him right there and then. But there was also the fact that she had a month-old little girl, she was in desperate need of help.
Again, so sorry that I thought I could come back after nine years and get a little warmer welcome than stop pretending, well sorry for trying to comprehend that everything that I thought was waiting for me, wasn’t. Oh, if you get all my letters, just throw them out, seems like you’re getting good at throwing things out” she gave him the biggest fakest smile before gave him the middle finger “This is by the way me saying I’m out of the pack” she could feel the bonds to him break as she told him that she wasn’t a part of his pack anymore. She felt free, as the shackles around her wrist and ankles broke.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 12:06 am

Selene hoped for a warmer welcome with the Walkers, compared for what she had received here. He scoffed slightly, not that he didn’t believe she would get a greater success with them, she definitely would. But he still couldn’t believe that she had believed that their love was intact after so many years. Selene had died right before Walters eyes on the hospital bed. It was no life to believe Selene would waltz back into his life after a couple of years. Though he still grieved about losing her, he had to move on, just like he had to move on from Romeo dying. Nothing could replace them, but to have a well-functioning pack, it could be a necessity to get both seats occupied at some point – the sooner the better.

I was close to finding you… back in 2014? Bulgaria. He narrowed his eyes as she explained that she had found a newly turned woman. It had probably been the woman Walter had had to turn for the Russian mafia. Walter’s scent had probably been on the poor woman when Selene had reached Bulgaria. He said nothing because they both knew what Selene was trying to dig into. It was an endless mess Walter hopelessly had digged to safe Selene, and it seemed like now was the time that Walter was going to suffocate for what he had done for Selene. She knew nothing but a drop of the sea.

Such big words she could say, now that she was back in the territory. She even went so far to give him a big fake smile and the middle finger and straight after telling him that she was out of the pack. What she probably didn’t know, was that she hadn’t been in the pack for many years, though she would always be remembered as being a part of the pack. “You died, Selene,” he almost growled. “You died. Did you really believe we would wait for a ghost?” He slowly approached her, but his expression wasn’t near kind. It was a typical move for him just to look unkind to cover any other emotion. “We’ve gotten no letters,” he said and shook his head lightly. “Just remember, if you are not a part of the pack, you’re not covered by the rules,” he said as he stopped within arm’s reach. She could turn anyone she wanted, she could be disrespectful to anyone, and no-one was expected to stand up for her. To him, it was mostly that she shouldn’t expect that anyone was going to help her. Now that she was back, he wished to help her. He wanted to hold her close, but he couldn’t do it like he used to. His words was also a way for her to reconsider.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 1:29 pm

She had turned around already moving to get away from his scent and the territory when she felt how he came closer again. Did you really believe we would wait for a ghost? Selene took in a deep breath, as she was so close to turn around and punch him in the jaw. But as she turned around, she deflated, anger slowly seeping out of her tense body. Her brown eyes looked at him, almost with pity, talking about how she should stop pretending? And then he stood there looking at her like she wouldn’t know that all of this. The anger towards her, the anger, the unkindness was just his own mask.
Slowly she stepped forward a snarl left her; “[color:54a4=#992e00I might have died, but I was never dead – at least you could morn and move on. But for me, this all just happened” she said with an almost deadly voice, as if he tried to contradict her, she wouldn’t be responsible of her actions. “What I thought, and what happened isn’t the same I know, but pack away your attitude and try – just try to take if from my perspective” she growled before putting her arms in front of her chest. “Ask Elisabeth the next time you see her” she said shaking her head “I send her letters too” of course she had, it wasn’t like she would just stay away. She had fought to get back. To the point of killing herself, hoping that it would send her back to Gaia. But it only sent her farther away.
I get it Walter, you don’t have to make it worse” she pushed back and stepped back, still looking at him. “But I’m not coming back, like you said, I’m dead
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 2:55 pm

As she spit out more words about how everything just happened to her, and he had had time to mourn. It was correct, but seeing her here, just made him relive all the mourning. She was back, but now she wished to leave. Walter had never stopped loving Selene. This was hard for them both.
Pack away your attitude – and try to take it from my perspective. His eyes narrowed a bit. “Have you tried to take this from my perspective?” he growled back, frowning. He was too occupied with covering his own feelings to realize that she had tried to back away slowly. She did know that she was some years too late.
Ask Elisabeth – I send her letters too.
She what now? And Elisabeth just held her breath about the fact that Walters Luna was still alive and was on her way back home? He narrowed his eyes slightly. He was definitely going to confront his little sister about keeping such a secret from Walter. It was unforgivable. If Elisabeth had spoken up, this would all have been way different… Right?
“Then leave if that is what you want. You’ve gotten this far, so why not just give it all up,” he said taking one simple step towards her, his eyes slowly getting the golden color with the red ring around his pupil. It wasn’t like he wanted to intimidate her – or maybe he was – but he would soon have to leave the conversation to transform so he could rush to Elisabeth. He had no luna to calm him down. His luna was dead and had been for years. He was poking her like this. Red glowing eyes, broad shoulders, and a mean mask. Testing if she got the guts to leave or if she knew that it would be best to stay – because that would be the best thing to do.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 3:20 pm

She took a deep breath in and let her brows furrow towards each other. He might be right; she hadn’t thought about it from his perspective. But did he really deserve it after how he had greeted her? The wolf had to advert its eyes, as she saw the slowly red ring around his normally green eyes. But then she realized what she just had done. Elisabeth. This wasn’t her fault; Selene had asked her not to tell because she was going to surprise Walter. In all Selene could have handle the whole thing much better, but how would one react after figuring out that you would come back every time you died?
Walt” she said slowly and could feel is pain, as if it was her own. She had to take a deep breath in not to just push him away and leave. She knew that she should, because he was over her and this would just tear another scar in her heart. Knowing that he would never be hers again.
Her hand reached out before she could stop it and placed it on top of his heart. “Breathe” she said and looked directly into his eyes, her own shimmered a very dim light of pure light green as her wolf eyes had, before it faded and they were back to her normal humanself. A small whimper left her lips, as if her wolf had just been kicked away.
She wasn’t his Luna anymore, but she could feel him as if she still was. What kind of cruel fate was this? “Breathe” she said again, knowing very well that she would hate him for this later. Because he made her stay, maybe not attentionally. But he could have let her go, without going after her. Without reminding her, that she wasn’t really the one leaving the pack. She had been out for so many years, even as she had clawed her way back. She didn’t have the help, no family, nothing. All alone. But somehow it felt like Walter was more alone than she was, even with this newfound love of his. Losing Romeo had taken a bigger toll than he would ever admit she was sure of that. “Elisabeth isn’t the one that should get your anger right now” she whispered and made sure to keep her eyes locked in his. “You know that”
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 4:15 pm

The nickname made him wait. She was probably reconsidering. He watched how she took a deep breath, but he didn’t do the same just yet. He didn’t even notice that his breathing had shortened itself and made his chest move. She lifted her hand and placed it right on top if his heart. Breathe. He furrowed his brows, seeing how her eyes glowed, and slowly realized how he had folded his hands into tight fists. She whimpered and he loosened his fists. “Sto-” Breathe. For once, he did as told. He even closed his glowing eyes. He took a deep breath in and exhaled. He opened his eyes, no trace of the red eyes, but his body was still tense. He didn’t know where he had her. One second she sent him the middle finger, the next she calmed him down – she probably didn’t know where she had Walter either, but that was never a thought Walter carried around.
She tried to talk him down and they locked eyes. With no thought he raised his hands to place them on each of her hips. “You shouldn’t be doing this,” came from him with a guttural voice, shaking his head slowly. “Stop it,” he both ordered and begged, though he tightened his grip around her hips. He didn’t want her to leave yet, though he had made the choice to be hers. He didn’t want to lose her again. “Don’t-” his lips turned downward once, showing how she was crumbling the thick claymask of a façade. “You can’t do this,” he claimed and felt how his shoulders lowered themselves. He did everything he could to keep himself together, but his words were both directed to Selene and himself. None of them should be doing what they did. They should both be stopping, taking a step away. His hands slowly traveled from her hips to her waist and up her ribcage.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 4:43 pm

I know” she said sadly, the pain was so easy to trace in her face as she kept her eyes on his. She wanted nothing more just to disregard that he had someone else. How her body ached for him, and letting their lips meet again. This time, maybe, he would kiss her back. Letting the memory of how their bodies had felt together overcome them and fall back into the water.
It was so hard not to just walk that one step closer and claim him once more. This time she was sure that he wouldn’t push her away, but if he did, she would never recover. “I love you so much Walt” she hitched and felt how the tears started gliding down her cheeks. As his hands started to wander, she had to close her eyes, and took a sharp breath in. So long without the touch of a person. So many cold nights alone crying herself to sleep. So many times, where she had thought about the gun lying next to her. Ending up pressing it towards her temple screaming into the void just to end it again. But she hadn’t, because taking one’s life was harder than most people would think. Even if the chance of her getting closer to him was there.
Her forehead pressed towards his chest, and she took in a deep breath only to be hit by this other smell. Such a strong smell of a shapeshifter that carried so much power. So, fitting for a person like Walter.

A scream left her mouth, her closed fist made a punch towards his chest. Not to hurt him, but because this was too much. To overwhelming. She was breaking down, again. She screamed so loud that she was sure that it would make people in the area wonder what was going on. She didn’t care, she felt like she was dying all over again.

Then she pushed him away. She wanted nothing more to keep him close, tell him that everything was fine that she would be there always. But she would never be able to stand in the background one day watching him with this woman that was now his mate. It was already destroying her. “I’m so sorry Walter” she cried and shook her head “I would nothing more to just – be with you – but” I can’t be that cruel. I can’t be that selfish.
Then she turned around and started running. She needed to get away, before she did something none of them would ever be able to take back.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 8:21 pm

He could easily see how she was in pain. He didn’t wish her pain, he never did. He had wished for her to feel better forever, and none of that had happened. She had been living a hell ever since she died. He knew that with her around right now, he would most likely do something he would regret. Their feelings were all over the place and it wasn’t the right time for any of them to make decisions. It would be reckless of them.
Tears escaped her eyes. His own being slightly bloodshut from holding back. He showed no tears or wet eyes. She confessed her love for him it weighed heavy on his heart, because he still loved her, with every inch of his heart, but telling Selene that he still loved her might give her hope for romance - something he wanted to give her, but simply couldn't. Not when he was with Tatia. He didn't smile even though it was good to hear that she still loved him. As she closed her eyes he wanted to tell her that he loved her still, but she leaned forward and pressed her forehead against his chest. He knew that her move was going to be too much for her. Tatia's scent was all over him. She screamed, making it ring in his ears, she threw a punch to his chest, and he did nothing against it. It didn't hurt him physically, but it pained him to know just how she felt, or at least he could imagine it. "Shh, my moon," he hushed, using the nickname he had used so many years ago, though his sentence probably wasn't heard by the scream. So alarming, almost as if she was being killed ever so slowly. Walters neighbours must believe he was taking someone's life.

She tried to push him away, but like a mountain, he didn't move an inch. She apologized, cried and was in complete denial. He tightened his jaw listening to her. He couldn't say the words she wanted to hear; because he couldn't just change everything because she had come back. He couldn't just unchange the things that had happened through the years. He wished to be with her again, but this simply wasn't a possibility. Not right now. He said nothing and she turned around and started running. He wanted to run after her. Chase her like it was the only thing in the whole world that meant anything to him, but he felt tied to the ground. He should talk to Elisabeth, try to figure out what was going on and let Elisabeth know that she should never keep such a secret from him again. What a hypocrite he was. Keeping so many secrets from his pack, but they were not allowed to keep secrets from him... An unwritten rule so to say. The packs safety was the most important thing, and his secrets was kept personal to keep the pack safe. Right?

When she was out of sight, it was like he was untied from the ground. He immediately roared, bowed down and let his claws tear up the lawn with a few wild hits. With an angry grunt he started to run after her into the woods. No matter if he was going after Selene or going to give Elisabeth a visit, he was going in the correct direction. He didn't know what he was supposed to do if he caught up to her, but he wanted to comfort her and let her know that he didn't want her to run away like she just did.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 9:58 pm

She ran, so fast that it felt like her lungs was burning from how she didn’t even want to give into the need of stopping up for just a second. She looked over her shoulder as she could smell him coming closer in his wolf form. No.
She jumped over a tree stump and in that movement, Selene turned into her own wolf form. Almost with no effort at all. The claws dug into the ground and turned her around in one swift motion. Living so many months in her wolf form for so long, had been one of the reasons she hadn’t died more than she had. Which also had made her much more in control of the transformation than she had been before. Selene changed course and started running towards Walter, she wasn’t sure if it was the wolf inside her that started control her instincts. Or if it was the fact again that she could almost smell that he himself didn’t even know what he was doing or where he was going.

Selene growled at herself for not just picking up speed and run away from him before he could catch up, if it was even her, he was running towards. Either way, this little nonsense had to stop. She wasn’t in her right mind; she had gone through a well of emotions that she hadn’t been able to control. It was so clear that this meeting had messed with both their heads more than anyone of them wanted to admit. Finally, she saw him and picked up speed even more feeling how the wolf was gasping after air before it collided with him. Her mouth opened and bit down around the back of his neck to try to push him down.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 11:17 pm

He was catching up on Selene. Both smell and hearing proved that – and proved that she transformed herself and changed her course. She turned around to run back to him and it made him growl, speeding up.
Finally she was in sight and it felt like every muscle tensed to go even faster. With a jump, he wanted to tackle her, but she had jumped differently and went for his neck, making them collide on the soft forest ground. He snapped after her neck trying to get her of, but everything just seemed to be blocking his way. His eyes were fiery red as he curled his legs up to try and push her off of him. No matter if he succeeded or not, he would roll around so he could be on top of her, placing his furry hand/paws so he could pin her shoulders down and snapped after her face, growling at her, somewhat with a hint of care and panting a slight bit.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyLør Apr 24, 2021 11:37 pm

It was like the wolf itself took over as soon as he was near. The growl and the red eyes were enough to make it whimper under his growl but as she was no longer part of the pact, it didn’t have the same effect that it would normally had done. Something that took a while before it actually kicked in. She felt how the back collided with the ground, and the weight of the giant wolf that pressed her down into the ground. She ended up using her back legs to push him of her and rolled away from him. She growled back snaring at him, before she collided into him again. She wasn’t really sure what she was doing, or why she was doing it. Maybe it was all the pent-up anger, hurt and loneliness that took over and she just needed to get it out. Somehow or in some way. She remembered they had done this before. It had been before he had taken over the pack. Before she wanted to admit that she had feelings for him. And most importantly before he had been her alfa.

Some chick had hit on him, it had been so random and nothing more than an innocent girl seeing an attractive man. Selene had gotten so angry at him for even allowing it, or maybe she had just been mad at herself because she knew then that she felt something for him. More than just, a good friend. It had frightened her, and they had ended up taking it out at each other because neither of them really knew how to talk about their feelings. Much like now.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptySøn Apr 25, 2021 11:03 am

Just like he had pushed her away, she pushed him away. It made him stand tall, more than 2 meters. It didn’t last long before she snarled and sped towards him again. He let her get to him – gave her a chance, even though it was slim. But as soon as she collided into him, he stood like a brickwall. He looked down on the smaller werewolf with a low growl. He slowly leaned forward, intensifying the sound of his growl; towering over her. The autocratic aura was thick in the air around them. All this fighting with her, was like a déjà vu from when they had been young teenagers. It was before he was the alpha of the pack; when he didn’t have the power which he had now, before he had known how to lead a pack. Fifteen, almost twenty years ago, when he was just a small boy. A lot had changed since then.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Apr 26, 2021 1:59 pm

She knew that her body should be cowering under that aura as an alpha was putting her in her place. But her green eyes just looked back defiant and stood her ground. He was not going to putting her in her place. He had said it before; you haven’t been in the pack for many years. So, he had no right, no power! She growled back, but even so she started backing out a little bit on all fours.

For a moment she just starred, not knowing what to do. Why did things had to be so complicating, for once she just wished she had stayed dead, then none of this had happened. A sick thought appeared in her head, what if she just died here and now? Then she might go far away, and she could put all this behind her, start somewhere anew.
Maybe that was the reason that she growled almost hauled at him. A good beating, maybe that was what she needed, something to take her mind of the pain, and hurt. Just something to make her forget this whole meeting.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyOns Apr 28, 2021 11:40 pm

She did everything she could. Walter could see that. She didn’t want to give up just yet. This fight was all just so meaningless. They both know how it would end – or something alike it.
She growled back, as if she was having none of his shit, but backed away. Her backing away was a small win for him. Yes, she might be darting towards him in a short moment again, but he just had to stand his ground – like the mountain he was.

A challenge. Really, Selene? His gaze was clear that he didn’t think this was any fun. He was serious about the power he had, and that she had no idea what she was going up against. A small huff left him, as a teasing ‘come on then’. He slumped down onto all four, taking one step forward, making his stance less likely to lose balance. He was not going to be the one who wanted to start the fight just yet. She was being reckless – something Walter wasn’t. Aggressive, dominating, demaning and serious was indeed words you could use to describe Walter. A huffing growl left him trying to make her make the move she so desperately wanted to do, now that she had challenged him.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 10:11 pm

Her eyes got a little smaller as she watched him. It wasn’t like she thought this was fun, it was more a necessity. It was like it had finally hit her, that he had called her by her nickname. How did he think it would end out? He was sending her so many mixed signals that she just needed him to hurt her, so she knew were they stood. Throw her out of the territory, and then she would be able to get out and leave everything behind. But as he showed dominance instead of doing anything, she whimpered, baring her teeth against him almost pulled her much smaller body against itself.
But it was like he couldn’t read her body language, and she was just so angry with it all. Angry at the world, angry at herself and most at all angry at him for always making up something that made them come back together once again. So, where she before had felt anger, she felt nothing but shame and overwhelming weakness against an alpha’s aura. Even as he was not her alfa anymore, his sheer volume of dominance was enough for her to crawl down into a protective stand and started howling. At first a low lonely, anguished howl asking for some kind help, before it became load and clear. Slowly she turned back into her human form.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 10:40 pm

She was withdrawing her challenge, but he kept his eyes at her, not wanting to let go of it yet. Who knew, maybe she would be jumping at him again as soon as he lowered the aura. She howled, and he narrowed his eyes. What was she plotting? She transformed back into her human form, making him sigh a low growl before he started to approach her, first when he was within an arms reach he transformed back. “You’ve had enough?” he asked slightly unamused, still roaming a whole lot of the aura and dominance.

The smell of both Selene and Walter had caught onto Elisabeth’s nose long ago, and she had definitely been paying attention as well as she could. She knew the outcome could vary a lot. Her leaving for good, accepting the fact that she might be a Luna but with no romantic relationship or Walter taking her back like nothing had happened, making The Red Warriors their enemy. As soon as he caught onto them transforming, she started to pack a bag containing both clothing for Walter and some of Elisabeth’s spare clothing, even though Selene was quite much bigger than Elisabeth. She knew that something was going on and no matter what, it probably wasn’t good.
She heard Selenes howl and looked up from the bag she was packing. Shit. Quickly she swung the bag over her shoulder and started running towards the sound of Selene. She was quite the lot faster than usual werewolves and within a couple of minutes she would arrive.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 11:31 pm

She didn’t say anything, because she didn’t care. She didn’t care what he thought of her, she couldn’t do this anymore. All in all, she just wanted the ground to swallow her up and take her of the surface of the world. Then she wouldn’t be faced with the fact that everything had changed, without her being able to have anything to say or do in it.
If he could just go away, walk away from her. She curled into a small ball in front of him. She didn’t want to talk back, tell him just how much his words hurt her. Not only in the sense that you would say that something hurt, when being told something, you didn’t want to her. No more in a physical sense. Turning around on her, first being angry, then being arrogant and mean, then being sweet and almost like they hadn’t spend time away at all. Then to being condescending. She didn’t know what to feel or do. And she felt powerless, alone, and broken.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 11:59 pm

She didn’t even answer him, but just curled into a ball. He didn’t like the sight of her so broken and yet unwilling. Slowly he squatted down but exactly what he wanted to do he never really knew. Hold her? Yell? Well right now anything could happen, but the sound and smell of Elisabeth getting closer made him change his gaze away from Selene before he quickly got to his feet again. It was Elisabeth’s fault. All of this. His green eyes immediately turned red, “Elisabeth!” he growled.
Elisabeth finally appeared on a small hill and looked at the naked ‘brother’ towering next to Selene who was curled into a ball. It was all feeling very bad. Selene definitely didn’t want to stay for longer than needed. She needed time to processes… And it was clear that every possible emotion was roaming Walter; but mostly anger towards Elisabeth. “Leave her alone, Walter,” she called and sank a lump in her throat. It seemed like Walter only sensed up by the words.
“You knew she was alive! For all of these years!” he roared before he started to approach Elisabeth.
“I did everythin-” she apologized feeling the blame rush over her. If she had been able to contact Selene, she would have been able to comb out these threads a long time ago.
“No!” he interrupted “Come here,” he sneered at Elisabeth. She followed the order with no hesitation and slowly walked down the hill until she stood in front of the mountain of a ‘brother’. She clearly awaited for him to lash out, argue or simply just overwhelm her with emotions and his aura.
Selene
Beta
Selene

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 7:46 am

#992e00

Selene came to her senses as soon as Walter roared Elisabeth’s name. She quickly looked up and was a little worried by the fact that she hadn’t even smelled her coming. Had she been so caught up in what had happened around her that she had forgotten everything around her? At first, she didn’t do much, her stiff and unwilling limps fought against her every move as she slowly got out of her almost fetal position remembering why she had even run around towards him. To make him stop taking this out on his sister. She had been the one asking not to tell Walter, knowing that he wouldn’t have believed it before she stood in front of him. And if they had to be honest, would it had changed anything? They wouldn’t have been able to find her, always dying before even getting close to getting back. Always so weak after she had been respawned a new place, that she needed time to recover almost like she had been reborn, and every limp had to learn how to walk and move again.

Walter, stop” she growled in a hoarse and pleading voice, she walked with uneasy steps and stood in front of Elisabeth. The transformation and the emotions had taken a toll on her, and even as she was naked and stood there with multiple new scars, one where it looked like one had taken a bite of her. Teeth marks that were so clearly a grizzly bear, if one knew how their teeth looked like. Elisabeth that had a good look at her back, would be witness to a whole lot of bullet holes as if she had been used as a human shield. This was the only testament that her stories she had told Walter had been correct.
Sponsoreret inhold

A little to late Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A little to late   A little to late Empty

A little to late
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Better late than never
» Is it too late to turn around?
» Too late to leave....
» Always late ~ Talion
» Late night out

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: