Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is it too late to turn around?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Is it too late to turn around? Empty
IndlægEmne: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 7:35 pm

LOCATION | The Cabin
DATE | 3th of April 2022
TIME | Early morning
WEATHER | chill, clear sky
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Rafael

So, she hadn't come home. Well, not that it was any news lately. Sometimes she stayed out, crashed on Scarlett and Jack's couch, no big deal. Her philosophy was, if Rafael could go out and get hammered without sometimes coming home, ending up in fights and who else knew what he did - then she could stay out as well. Okay, perhaps she had been a bit distracted last night, when she had been catching up with Linus. Not having known before now that him and Francis were back in town. The master criminals that her and Jack had been in touch with back then. Not that you ever would get Victoria to confess the fact that Linus had a way of sneaking underneath her skin. Walking home, she knew the crisp winter air hadn't taken the phoenix warm scent away. Well it wasn't like she had planned on metting up with Linus, it had just sort of happened. Then she would have to explain what she was thinking breaking into that house in the rich parts of Aston. Victoria walked over to the door and picked up her key to get inside, taking off jacket as she walked to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Smelling he was close, just like her perhaps had enjoyed a few two many glasses of whisky last night, not that she recalled having had that many. "Morning," she spoke once she could hear he was coming closer towards the kitchen.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 8:57 pm

Outfit: A black t-shirt, dark jeans and leather boots.

She hadn’t come home that night. Now, most of the time, he tried to excuse it. He tried to consider why he sometimes did the same. And admittedly, it was better than crashing as he had a month ago, driving home drunk when he should have stayed at a friend’s house. But he couldn’t shake the feeling that something more serious was going on, that her behavior had deteriorated the past months. More so than it ever had in the time he’d known her. It was only natural for that to raise his concern. She had become excessively secretive lately. And every time he tried to talk to her about it, they always ended up arguing rather than getting to the core of the issue. Of course, he knew he was partly to blame for that, but he wished it didn’t have to be that way. He wished they’d find a way to resolve some of their problems. Because if they didn’t, he knew that none of them could stand to continue for much longer.

He’d messaged her late that night, asking her when she was going to come home but when she hadn’t answered after an additional three texts and two calls, he couldn’t help but become worried. His mind automatically raced to all sorts of conclusions that resulted in him barely getting any sleep. So, he’d woken up early that morning and tried to somewhat calm his mind by reading, hoping it would distract his thoughts. But the moment he heard Victoria approach in their driveway through the window of the second floor, he closed the book and peeked out the window. Relief should have enveloped him by now, but instead, he felt the influx of far more disconcerting emotions. He headed downstairs to meet her but halted once he saw her in the kitchen. Alarmed by the scent of someone else on her. He crossed his arms and inhaled sharply, trying not to work himself up further. Because deep down he wanted to believe she had a good reason for it all. “Where have you been?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyLør Mar 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Victoria didn't really look at him for more than a second before taking out the cup from the machine and blow on the hot brew to cool it down. As it would change how hot it was in this second. First her eyes turned up to his when he asked where she had been, "out," she replied as if it wasn't obvious. Then blowing at the cup again, didn't even attempt to take a sip of it, just placing it on the counter before looking at him again. "I was in town, looking at some of the finer houses in the north part of town," she replied truthfully. Not that she had ever wanted to enter that part of town, or seemly belonged there. Well, she had done a bit more than just looking. To be fair, it wasn't like she hadn't broken into homes in the past to steal a few things to get by. The most important thing for Victoria was not hurting anyone in the process of doing so. These times were different, because it was not about just stealing to get by, it was to get something out of it. Some sort of feeling she felt she had lost doing all the traumas that were collecting around her like wet clothing just soaking to her skin. "Oh please, don't look at me like that," she rolled her eyes a little bit, then picking up her coffee again now taking a sip, removing her eyes off his. Victoria just simply had enough. Enough of what was hard to say, she didn't really know herself, and maybe down in all of this - she was reaching for a way to survive but didn't know where to find the rope that would be her life line.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptySøn Mar 27, 2022 12:01 am

Out? He clenched his jaw tightly, suppressing his emotions to the best of his ability. But her carefree tone certainly wasn’t helping. Did she not realize what he’d been through the past hours? How he’d been worried sick thinking of the trouble she might have gotten herself into. So, when she mentioned she’d looked at houses, he looked away. Knowing very well that meant she’d looked through them. On the one side, he was relieved to know she’d only been on a mission to steal—if that indeed was all there was to the night. But he was mostly frustrated with her for even considering it. She had everything she needed right here. Sure, he might not be bringing in a fortune since he kept jumping between jobs. But it wasn’t like the times when they’d needed to steal for the sake of survival. This was something else entirely.

He knew he’d given her a look of disapproval the moment she’d said it. But he was equally confused. And if he asked why, he could only imagine what she’d say. Her attitude showed little promise of that turning out well. “Okay.” He exhaled deeply, knowing if he sounded accusatory or angry, it would only make matters worse. But damn it, if it wasn’t difficult to refrain from confronting her directly or jump to conclusions. Of course, he was grateful for her honesty, but that only counted if she had told the whole truth. That the scent he sensed on her simply came from the house she’d spent most of her time in. “Look, if you owe anyone money, you could have just told me. Given me a chance to help you figure it out in a legal way.” He couldn’t help but worry that she’d gotten herself into drugs, and that was the reason she needed the extra cash, so he tried not to dwell on anything but the stealing itself. As far as he was concerned, his past as a criminal was behind him. He might have been close to ending in prison a couple of times since arriving in Gaia, but to him, this wasn’t the same. He didn’t actively pursue it. It just sort of happened that he got into fights. Particularly with vampires or rivaling alphas. He uncrossed his arms and stepped closer to her. “Who is this shapeshifter you stole from?” He was rather close with a lot of shapeshifters and their packs. And if she stole from any such alliances, he needed to know about it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptySøn Mar 27, 2022 6:22 am

Victoria slowly placed her cup back down again, as he mentioned that if she owed money to anyone. They could handle things a legal way. Victoria licked a drop of coffee off her lips, and let out a little snort, "the legal way, are you kidding me?" Victoria kept her eyes on him, placing the cup back down, and let her arms fold over a cross, clearly unamused by the fact that he thought she owed anyone any money. "I don't owe anyone anything," she pointed out knowing her frustration were placed on the tip of her tongue. Victoria kept her eyes on him, still with her arms crossed as he walked closer towards her and uncrossed his arms. Who is this shapeshifter you stole from? Once again a snort left her lips and she shook her head a little bit, "I didn't steal from any shapeshifter. I met up with an old friend of mine, or I didn't he found me, you remember the stories Jack and I told about Linus and Francis?" Victoria wondered pulling her lips a bit up into a bit more of an actual smile. Well, the Phoenix brothers, known for being master criminals, almost like royalty in the parts of that world. Victoria let him process whilst uncrossing one arm to grab the coffee take yet another sip, placing it down again. "I broke into the home of a rich dead white guy, I'm sure he is turning in his grave that I was snooping around. Even though, I would say that bastard had a great deal of secret rooms. But like I wouldn't have found any of it if it weren't for Linus," she reminded herself mostly.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptySøn Mar 27, 2022 10:44 pm

There was nothing in his expression that gave the slightest indication that he was kidding. Although, he knew why she might think so considering his own past. But that was exactly why he’d understand if she felt like it was the only way to fix an issue. He tilted his head a little when she claimed that she didn’t owe anyone money. Because what other reason could there possibly be for her actions last night? “Then why did you do it, Victoria?” he asked, becoming more frustrated and confused with her behavior. When she further revealed that she didn’t steal from a shapeshifter, but rather that the scent he’d sensed stemmed from an old friend, he grabbed the edge of the kitchen counter, letting some of his tension out by gripping it strongly. This was bad. Very, very bad. Linus and Francis weren’t the types of people he’d want her to associate with, let alone anyone he cared about. But there was still a slight chance that she had a good reason for meeting up with them. There had to be. He lowered his gaze to the countertop before he exhaled. “Why in the world would you hang out with a guy like that?” he asked, his tone increasing in volume as his aggravation grew. His eyes rose to her, not understanding how she could feel so careless of the consequences of her actions. “And what about our agreement to text each other if we knew we’d stay out? I barely got any sleep worrying my mind sick about you.” A dry scoff escaped his lips as he straightened his back, still with his gaze fixed on her. “Well, I guess I had every reason to.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyMan Mar 28, 2022 6:20 am

"You wouldn't understand," she simply replied, because that was how she felt. Victoria had the sickest case imposter syndrome going on, not able to find her ground. It was like people expected her to be able to just fit like a glove into this new reality where she didn't have to be any of the things she always had been. Victoria noticed how Rafael grabbed onto the counter to release some of the tension the thoughts in his mind could possibly had. Her lips pulled up in a smile still by the next question, "not you really have anything to say regarding on who I am hanging out with, but why wouldn't I, we could all use a little bit of excitement around here," she replied annoyingly calm and looked towards her cup. Okay, perhaps it wasn't fair saying he didn't have any say in who she was meeting up with, but also, if he could hang over at stupid so ever I'm so innocent Maeve Poe, and who knew who else he was meeting up with? Then she could as well hang out with who the fuck she wanted right?

And what about our agreement to text each other if we knew we’d stay out? Victoria folded her lips a bit together, not because she was caught on something but more so because she found some sort of humor in his concern. "Oh yes, the agreement I had to make with you, because you started staying out getting fucking hammered, leaving me here all alone not knowing if you were alive or not. So, now you know how that feels. Sucks huh?" She lashed out in a smaller hiss. "Don't give me that bullshit, I had every single reason to be worried crap. I’m so goddamn tired of everyone always expecting things from me," she mumbled and walked out of the kitchen. "I need a drink," she breathed out to enter the living room to go search for the whisky.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyTirs Mar 29, 2022 10:47 pm

He wouldn’t understand. Was that what her faith in him had diminished to? He sighed quietly, not getting why she wouldn’t even try to explain it. How else was he supposed to understand even a fraction of what was going on with her? It felt as if there was this massive chasm between them, like no matter how strongly he tried to hold on, she’d find her way to slip through and get further away. Her smile cut straight to his heart, but not in the way that it used to. This time it felt like she was stabbing him with her coldness. “A little excitement, huh?” Was she really so bored in this life with him, that the only escape out of it was to hang out with criminals? After all, he wasn’t the least opposed to thrill-seeking activities. But there were better ways for someone to indulge in those.

How is this ever going to become better then?” He had tried to keep up his end of the deal, and despite his desire to track her down that night, he hadn’t. That had to count for something. Not that he stopped going out any less, because it was one of the better ways to sustain the strength of his pack—chatting up new werewolves and nourishing existing relations. Although he knew that it was everything else that might happen as a result that was the problem. “And the difference is that you were hurting me on purpose, knowing exactly how it would make me feel whereas I never meant to cause you any worry.” He couldn’t help pointing it out, to not allow her to put the full blame on him, despite it doing little to dampen the fire. He raised a hand to his temple when she continued with her hostility. Was holding up to one agreement and not committing crimes really expecting too much? He dropped his hand and followed her as she walked out of the kitchen. “You’re torturing me,” he exclaimed as he neared her because that was what it felt like. That every single thing she said was meant as an attack.

He reached out and grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking further. Not only because he thought her drinking would be a bad idea, but also because they technically didn’t have any whiskey left. He'd finished the last bottle while she was out. They only had a couple of light liquors left. He looked into her eyes, wishing there was something he could do to fix them both from feeling so miserable about the situation they were in. He slowly let go of her wrist and exhaled deeply, though it did nothing to cool his mind. At this point he was fueled by his anger, taking all the words she’d spewed at him. “If you truly are so unhappy here, then maybe you shouldn’t be here at all,” he finally lashed out. He knew they were harsh words, but nothing he’d done so far had seemed to reach through to her. And he was running out of options. “I can’t take this constant running away. Or arguing about who’s done worse every goddamn weekend.” He folded his lips and glanced away. “I can’t stand the fact that you won’t even let me try to help you. And I understand if you think I can’t... But then what will?” He returned his eyes to her, anticipating that she had no idea of this herself. It didn't even seem like she cared to think of it either, or that she even thought she needed help. But he had to ask for the slight chance that she might. “What will, Vic?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyOns Mar 30, 2022 6:44 am

You’re torturing me, she didn't stop or say anything till he grabbed her by the wrist to make her stop, and Victoria finally let her eyes on him again. Victoria darted at his hand till he slowly removed it, then lifting her gaze up at him again. There was a wildfire of fury starting to spread out her chest, and she hated it. Then he lashed out and Victoria snorted a little taking half a step back shaking her head, "oh fuck you - ... maybe you are right, maybe I should leave," her voice sounded way colder than she wanted, distant even. Why was it so hard for them to see eye to eye? Like they dismissed each other completely. "See that is the problem, you think everything is about you. It's not," she took a sharper breath in while shaking her head. "Don’t treat me like some situation that needs to be handled," she looked into his eyes. Victoria knew she was juggling with the things that had happened over the past months, but everyone else seemed to be able to get through it with so little damage, and here she was feeling like she was falling over her own feet every time she took a step. And she just couldn't breath anymore, like Anthony had stolen her oxygen and stored it somewhere for her never to find. And she was running on borrowed time.

Victoria felt selfish for taking it out on him, but who else should she take her punches at when she had already completely torn herself up because of it. But things had changed, October had changed so much and she didn't know it things would have been different if he had been there. If he hadn't been out tracing the ghost of his revenge while she was falling apart. Perhaps they had just gone lost in translation of things, "I don’t want to do this anymore," she took a step further back in the direction of the door. He had said so himself, then she shouldn't be here. And she didn't want to keep battling this endless circle of whatever they were doing if she just hurt him and herself further. Then maybe, who knew, maybe she just needed to sort these things out on her own.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyOns Apr 06, 2022 9:29 pm

He'd not meant for her to consider the idea. All he’d wanted was for her to realize what it was that made her unhappy, and say that whatever it was, it had nothing to do with being here. But these things never turned out the way he wanted them to, and he could only take so much before he’d lash out and deflect some of the hurt that she’d put on him. “And where would you go?” In his mind, she hadn’t that many options, but if she’d begun hanging out with more people like Linus, then he could only imagine the places she’d end up.
He scoffed as she said the problem was his self-importance because he wasn’t the least worried about himself. “No, this is about us.” His words might not have represented that clearly enough, but that was all he cared about right now. Figuring them out. But in order to do that, they needed to sort out their personal shit too. Which meant they needed to talk about it with each other. With their mutual trust issues, that frankly seemed like the only way to get it to work. “I am trying, Vic. If that’s how you feel I’m handling it, then I’m sorry, but you got to tell me what’s going on. Not so I can handle the situation, but so I can understand what it is that you need.” He didn’t want her to feel like a problem that needed fixing, but something had to be fixed.

I don’t want to do this anymore. His breathing stopped as he shifted between her eyes, trying to decipher what she meant. Because it sounded an awful lot like she was done with him. It felt to no avail to try and change her feelings, or make her do things to fix their relationship if that wasn’t where her heart was. But hearing her say those words tore his heart into pieces. “I didn’t mean it.” His words were barely audible because it wasn’t like it mattered. It wasn’t going to change how she felt about this. He walked in front of her, serving as a temporary barrier between her and the door. “At least take some time to think it through.” He couldn’t know if she’d already thought about it or for how long, but he had to hold on to the idea that she hadn’t. That no matter the number of fights they’d had, she’d never thought to leave. That this time wasn’t like the others.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 4:41 am

Victoria shook her head a little, to her it wasn't about them. Perhaps a part of it was as well, but the majority of the issues wasn't brought up because of anything that had happened between them - maybe the lack of what hadn't then mixed with all the trauma that stirred below the surface. "I need to fucking breathe," her voice almost cracked, but no. She couldn't be in this anymore, whatever was stirring around in her was just too heavy.

So, here she was just starring at him for a moment. Knowing her choice of words had to hit in a place where she knew it hurt. Because despite endless fights in the past, they had always made up in the past. Her eyes were burning from trying to resist the tears that wanted to be spit out, this wasn't easy, far from. Victoria stopped for a moment, looking at him then at the door behind him. And she closed her eyes for just a second, taking a longer breath in as he said to take some time to think about it. Victoria once again opened her eyes and brushed some tears away with the back of her hand. "I don't know who I am anymore Rafael, I don't know - I feel like I'm a fucking ghost," she clicked tongue and took a deeper breath in. Because it wasn't like she hadn't put any thought to it, but not because of the reasons he might having running around in his head. "And last night I felt a taste of me again, and it was fucking amazing. And I need to find myself again, because Anthony took that from me. But. I can't find me if I keep running in the same circles in fear, I have to do this on my own," she finally said and exhaled letting another set of tears run over her cheeks. Once again her hand whipped away the tears, but at least she was being honest. And it felt good to get off her chest. "And you have to let me. I don't know where I will go, but I will figure it out. This doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do. Very much, but I can't be what you need if I lose anymore parts of myself."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyMan Apr 11, 2022 10:22 pm

He could tell that a lot was weighing her down, and he didn’t want to add to that. He didn’t want to make things worse for her. But it wasn’t easy to let go. Victoria was the only girl who truly knew and understood him. The one who had his back no matter what. And they’d both grown so much since those first couple of months of dating. But it was as if a wall had come between them. Setting them back and onto different paths. He didn’t mean to make her feel like he was closing in on her with his questioning. He was only trying to understand her. Because if he could do that, he was convinced he’d know what to do. Not realizing that this wasn’t only about them, or him, but something greater entirely.  

Her words had been hurtful and jarring, but it didn’t nearly break his heart as much as seeing her cry. His eyes filled with empathy and sadness as he listened to her. “You’re not a ghost, Victoria. You’re one of the most important people in my life.” He wanted to reach out to her but couldn’t get himself to cross the invisible line between them. So instead, he stayed in his position in front of the door. It sounded like whatever she was searching for, whatever she was dealing with, was something that she had to prioritize before anything else. And what kind of guy would he be to stop her from doing that just because he needed her? He knew that a lot had changed since the situation with Anthony, but he’d never realized just how much it had affected her. How much of it she’d bottled up when she was around him. “I had no idea that’s how you felt.” And even if there had been signs of it, he’d explained it off as something else, thinking she would have simply told him otherwise.

After she’d explained the truth, he felt as if he finally understood part of what was happening. Essentially, she was saying that she didn’t feel like she belonged here. That she needed to find her footing again. And though he might not understand where all of it was coming from, he at least knew that he had to give her space to sort it out. “I know,” he said before he averted his gaze from her, fighting his own tears from reaching the surface. He knew that he should let her walk away, but he was afraid of what that meant for them. He didn’t know what he was supposed to do if he lost her completely. He inhaled deeply to control his breathing and suppress his emotions before he returned his eyes to her. “But what if you don’t figure it out? I just… I can’t help but worry about what’s going to happen once you leave. I don’t trust those guys, and I don’t want to see you get hurt.” It was only natural for him to worry about her, even if she was one of the strongest survivors he’d met. And he couldn’t simply say okay, and move on, so instead, he hesitated. He didn’t move past the door, but he wasn’t blocking it either, and he wasn’t going to stop her if she stepped by him to leave through it. It was just too difficult for him to be the first one to make a move that initiated what this was going to end with. Them being over.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 4:07 am

There was a part of her who felt the ease of the spoken words, it wasn't because Victoria questioned whether or not the two of them loved each other. Because she knew they did. It for one just didn't make what came next any easier. Because she could stay, try and sort those feelings out push them off and hope they wouldn't return to haunt her. But she also knew, it wouldn't be fair to herself nor to Rafael. And there they stood so close and yet so far, afraid to take a step knowing it could change the set of direction. I had no idea that’s how you felt, she nodded a little. It wasn't because she had understood the ground of her feels till she had been confronted by Eric and Jack regarding her behavior.

Victoria felt like she could exhale, let her shoulders drop at little bit when he seemed to at least understand bits of what she was saying. Truthfully, if she fully understood herself she would come with a presentation of ways to deal with this to herself, and she would have found a way out. But she was still trying to find this way. It was clear to see how this affected him as well, and it only made her stomach twist. If she had just kept yelling and tried to argue perhaps it had been easier to walk out the door than this. Than them standing here right now, drowning in the emotions that surfaced. Victoria dried her tears off with the back of her hand and took a deeper breath in, not that it really helped the second she looked into his eyes again, as another question hit. Victoria took a sharper breath in, because he was right. And she knew this.

"If everything goes south, I - I could call?" She suggested with a small shrug and then took two steps closer. How heavy her legs felt was insane and her heart aching with every breath taken, yet she took another and deeper breath in. But instead of walking closer to the door, she walked up in front of him, and let her hand reach for his cheek. "Can I kiss you one last time before I go?" She could almost have choked on the sob, because this was not easy. Far from. And a huge part of her hoped that he would leave a light on, that once she figured all of this out there was a chance the door still would be open.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 9:31 pm

She could call him. He’d never deny her that. But if he was miles away then what good was it going to do if she needed him that instance? He tipped his head lower as she stepped closer, wondering if he’d even be the first person she’d reach out to. She had kept being in danger a secret in the past. And after this, he couldn’t help but think that she’d do it again. That she left because her feelings had changed, and she no longer needed him for the reasons she used to. And he felt defeated because he’d tried so hard to escape his old life to start something new and better, but he didn’t know how he was supposed to do that without her. How he’d ever stop thinking about what could be and what wasn’t. He didn’t move as she stepped closer to him, still frozen in time and place, thinking of everything they’d been through together.

When she reached for his cheek, he instinctively leaned closer, glancing between her eyes and lips. Her question barely spoken before he’d closed his eyes and kissed her. Savoring the moment as if it were their last. But also because it made it seem like he could finally breathe again. Because his heart felt a little less broken. He wished the feeling would last, that the kiss held enough power to mend all sorrows and keep her here with him. But once it broke, all the aching returned, and he knew nothing in the world had the power to grant that kind of lasting happiness. “Try not to do anything stupid,” he whispered, knowing it was words they both needed to hear. But right now it was especially meant for her. He couldn’t shake his worries from before, about where she’d end up or what she’d involve herself with. The last thing he wanted was for her to come out on the other side worse off. He genuinely wanted her to get something good out of this decision. For her to smile more and cry less. He reached a thumb up to her cheek to brush off her tears, looking at her with his own glazed eyes before he pulled her in for an embrace. He needed a last one of those too. “All right. I won’t stand in your way anymore.” He let go of her as he stepped back, inhaling deeply before he glanced to the staircase. He assumed she wanted to get her stuff out of their bedroom before she left, although he understood if she wanted to leave and ask for it later. It wasn’t much, after all.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 9:57 pm

He kissed her, and she took the moment and returned the kiss. Not knowing if it was the last, but nothing the less she kissed him as if it was. And for a second she felt like she could just push it down, what ever crisis she had. Maybe making it work. But as the kiss broke, reality came knocking again, knowing she had to do this. They could keep on staying forever in the same circles if they thought kisses and staying close to each other could hunt away the rest of the world. She gave him a small sad smile as he hands slowly moved away from his face, just gazing up into his eyes. "I will do my best," he replied back with the same low voice. "You do the same," she took a sharper breath in, then he stepped away. Victoria knew if she had to leave now, not making it harder to do something else, so she took a sharper breath in and held it. Then turning towards the door, if it came down to her not being able to come get it herself - she would ask Selene or Jack for a favor. Right now, she knew if she first went upstairs she might not leave. So, she walked by him, stopping for a second and exhaled. Feeling the tears built up once again, then she kept walking, taking her jacket and put it on, then her shoes and turned to open the door. She didn't say anything. Victoria just walked out and closed the door behind her. Kept walking. Because he was right about one thing. Where was she supposed to go? She would find it out. Like she always did. So, she just kept on walking towards town.
____
out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is it too late to turn around?   Is it too late to turn around? Empty

Is it too late to turn around?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. (TW - Assault)
» It's your turn to fly
» My turn now
» Turn Up | Zitora
» If I could turn back time

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: