Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It's good to be king (cw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

It's good to be king (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 5:45 pm

Date: 6th of April 2021
Time: Early afternoon
Topic for: @Walter xx
______

Seeing her outside the woods was rare, but today she had been in the city to visit Zitora and had made the choice to go visit a special friend of hers. Spring was here and the sun warmed the houses nicely as she walked down the streets. People finally walking outside after being locked up all winter, children playing in the backyards. She made her way to Walter’s house, very clear about where she was going. Dressed in a pair black loose dress that reached just below her knees, matched up with a pair of boots , she walked up to the front door. Her dark brown hair waving freely over her shoulders, and she actually looked like normal person. Tatia knew she needed to fit in and Zitora has taught her well, in most cases. Her red eyes glowed shortly as she placed her hand on the handle, he was home and alone. She knew he could smell she was nearby, anything else would be surprising to her - then again her expectations to people were also quite unusual time to time. Tatia opened the door and walked in, she took a deeper breath in as she closed the door behind her. Tatia did own a phone, but it was something she used in emergencies- mostly because she was still trying to get comfortable with all of this. Tatia took her boots off, using her feet and then walked into the living room, she followed his scent. ”Hey,” she smiled at him as she stepped closer. In a fight Tatia was lethal, most people only saw her savage and brutal nature, they didn’t see what she protecting beneath all her masks. Few people was allowed to see that smile of hers. He was one of them. Being alphas weren’t always the easiest job, so having someone by your side that understood what it was like. But also understood what it meant to have lost someone you loved, it made it easier to understand without having to say anything. ”I hope I’m not disturbing,” she added while walking closer.

Sidst rettet af Tatia Man Mar 29, 2021 11:18 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 6:42 pm

The weights were lifted as he could smell Tatia was approaching. He was almost done with his training; she had a good timing today. He counted in his mind, every time he lifted the weights.
He had a bench press in the far corner of his living room, and right now he was laying there, grunting slightly by the weight. She greeted him and he could hear she was approaching. He could also hear how she was not wearing her usual wood clothing, so it was clear that she had been to town – or maybe he had forgotten a date or something alike. He really hoped he hadn’t forgotten a date. He didn’t greet back, while he was counting his repetitions.
I hope I’m not disturbing. It brought a smirk to his lips and he placed the bar back on its holder and grabbed a towel nearby to quickly dry his face and torso from any sweat that had built up. “You’re not disturbing,” he sighed, threw the towel back on its place and finally sat up from the bench he had been laying on. He smiled, satisfied by the look of her. His muscular arm stretched towards her, palm of his hand facing up, asking her non-verbally to come closer. If he had the possibility, he would grab her hand and pull her a bit quicker close to him, so could wrap his arms around her waist. “Hello, my Queen,” he almost growled lovingly. A smile looking into her eyes. He was not wearing any shirt himself, but only black pants and shoes. “Did I forget anything?” he asked frowning for just a mere moment.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 9:09 pm

The green-blue eyes looked over his body as she steeped closer, she didn't complain by the view. As he stretched his arm towards her and let him take her hand, then he pulled her closer by the second. A smile curled up on her lips, as she felt his arms around her hips. She was hypersensitive to his touch and being close to him made her feel warm. It was always nice getting a greeting you deserved, and she tilted her head a bit playfully to the side. Tatia didn't hesitate to move her arms over his shoulder, and lock her hands together, keeping herself  even closer to him. "No, I just wanted to see you," the shapeshifter replied with a husky voice, her eyes still locked on his. "I see I have perfect timing," Tatia added with a slightly teasing chuckle. Not that she minded watching him workout or even join him, she liked being active and she was well trained for a shapeshifter. Tatia liked being around him, she didn't have to pretend to be anything, he already knew who she was and what she was capable of, there wasn't any need to keep to high walls. She chuckled a bit once again before leaning in as she kissed him. Letting him know she craved his upon hers, and for him to just hold her close.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 10:44 pm

It was lovely how both of them could be lethal on a battlefield, but alone together they would melt. They felt so connected. When one moved, the other moved too, almost as if they were tied together as marionettes.
Her fingers crawled up his arms and around his neck, and he let his eyes stay at her as she replied. “Mhm,” he said with a guttural humming. Despite green eyes being quite rare, it was impressive how the two of them both had those eyes, hers slightly blue. “The most perfect timing, as usual,” he responded and let a hand crawl up her dressed back. He reciprocated the kiss and even deepened it a little. Taking a deep breath in, taking her in. At his exhale, he opened his eyes for a short moment, breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes. “Is this a new dress?” he wondered with a whispering voice, letting the hand which had reached the top of the dress, slowly approach the shoulder, gently pushing the sleeve off her shoulder.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 9:54 am

His touch, his kiss, enough to soften the warrior inside these walls four walls- a gentle reminder that her war was over. He broke off the kiss giving her a moment to catch her breath and opened her eyes. The green-blue eyes locked with his green eyes, "mmh," she purred. The dress new, but she didn't care much for clothing, however her dearest daughter still found her usual dressing quite critical. Her attention remained on him, as hand reached the top of the dress, letting the sleeve run down over her arm. Tatia raised an eyebrow looking at him, she didn't mind at all through an unlocked her arms around his neck. She moved her other hand up to the other sleeve and pushed it over her shoulder, letting the black dress fall from her body. She didn't really have anything under, it was a waste of extra fabric that would be ruined by turning if she needed to wolf out. Her hands once again found their way over his shoulders, letting her fingers inspect his upper back. The shapeshifter folded her lips shortly still looking into the green eyes of his that reminded her of the forest. Perhaps it was one of the reasons she felt at home being around him. Tatia had always been a firm believer in love, but in the arena there had been little time to show affection between fight after fight. How Walter had found her and been able to remind her what it felt like to be loved, was a mystery to her, but she took it. She craved the way he made her feel, how alive he made her feel.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 11:03 am

A guttural approving sound left him as she purred. He liked the dress – it was loose and airy. Not that he minded tightfitting clothing, but it suited her and her personality in some way. For a brief moment, he raised both his eyebrows, as he saw how her own hand pulled the other sleeve off her shoulder. A flirtatious smile appeared on his lips as the dress slided off her body and onto the ground. His eyes was shortly distracted by her naked body, but they found their way back to her eyes. Eyes up here, as some would say. His smile grew in width as her hands moved behind his neck letting her fingers dance across his upper back.
His arms wrapped tighter around her before he got up from the bench. If she wanted to put her legs around his waist, she was more than welcome to do that. He just made sure she was in his eye level and he was able to kiss her. He knew that she had gone through some unpleasant days recently, and he had been there to make sure she got whatever she wanted. Even if she coped the best by having sex – he didn’t mind that. The most important thing to him was that she felt better afterwards. He turned around right where he stood before he would lay her on the thin bench and start letting his kisses wander down her neck. Gentle at first. He had one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. He was planning to let his kisses wander down her body and between her legs.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 3:50 pm

She had coped with Eden's death; death was never easy and Tatia for one had seen more death than most. The grieving process different for her, she had already lost so much in her life. It made dealing with it easier, way too easy and she was so terrified time to time to lose herself into that darkness she had built up for survival. Walter made her feel alive, made sure every inch of her body didn't forget it either. The power of the touch from someone was easily underestimated, and you never knew how much you needed it till you lost it - therefor she never underestimated it again. And she wanted to treasure him just as he treasured her, she was thankful and grateful to have him in her life.
As wrapped his arms tighter around her and got up from the bench, she wrapped her legs around his waist to keep herself locked close to him. A more flirtatious smile snuck up on her lips before they met with his again. Her back met with the bench, where soon after his lips traced down her neck starting a fire within her. One touch and his intoxication were instant. Tatia lived for the feeling of his lips moving down her body, sending endless shivers through her system making her eyes close to simply let the feeling in. As his kisses reached between her legs, her lower back curled up. "You always did know how to give a girl a warm welcome," she gasped softly, utterly intoxicated by him.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 10:19 pm

She curled up as his lips reached between her legs. It made a small smile appear on his lips. A soft, warm chuckle left him by her words. He certainly didn’t mind that compliment. His eyes traveled up her arched body, seeing how his own hand traveled from her shoulder to her bare chest. “Only to the women who deserve it,” he replied guttural and nibbled her thigh. Inhaling, and taking in her scent. “And you, of all women, deserve this,” he breathed out before he continued his work for a little while, making sure to keep a tight grip around both her breast and her hip.

Slowly, he crawled back up to her face, kissing her body on the way. “Do you have any plans for the evening then?” he said, with most words paused by kisses. Though she just wanted to see him, he would like to know for how long she was staying. It would be such a shame if she had to go all of a sudden. As he reached her neck, he made sure that each kiss was longer, giving him more time to take in her scent. Yes, he could smell her from afar, but being this close just made a difference.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) EmptyMan Jun 07, 2021 6:11 pm

She melted by his touch, and her entire body craved him more than she at first had liked to admit. There wasn't a lot of people who knew how to handle her, but Walter had just demanded a presence in her life and now here they were. She couldn't even recall the moment he had gotten a hold on her, it had just happened. A soft moan left the shapeshifters lips, letting the vibrations he sent through her body take over her for the moment, "I know I do," she replied in a lower sensual voice, closing her eyes for a few seconds as she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her.

His lips traced slowly up her body, back to her face, before he asked for her plans for the evening. She chuckled a bit before breathing softly out, just taking in every single trace of him he left on her skin. "Why you want to clear the rest of my afternoon?" She breathed out, feeling his longer kiss on her neck. "Because I would, but only for you," she chuckled a bit as she licked her lips, biting her lower lip shortly, before letting go and turning her head towards him, lifting her hand up behind the back of his head as she pressed her lips towards his in a more passionate way.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It's good to be king (cw)   It's good to be king (cw) Empty

It's good to be king (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The king and the queen - Roy [Fortidsemne]
» Good food is good mood
» You looking good --- XXX
» Good to see you again
» Good Cop and Bad Cop

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Boligområdet :: Moon Street :: Hus nr. 1-7-
Gå til: