Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I should've been there (CW, TW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 3 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 11:57 pm

“You’re a part of the family too,” he said and pulled on a smile.
She was too sweet. Of course, they had other mornings, but it certainly wouldn’t be a morning like this one This would forever be imprinted in his memory.
He nodded lightly as she mentioned multiple people showing up. She was right. Many people could be too much, but then again, he was determined that Letha was a part of the family. She knew his mom and deserved to know what was going on too.
He slowly let go of her face as she let her arms snake around his neck. His hands found a place behind her lower back. Do you want me to go with you? Short answer; yes. But she had work to look at and she should get some food. There was a whole lot of reasons why he would say no and let her relax at home. He closed his eyes as he felt her forehead against his. He sighed, loosing some of the panic, just for a moment. “I-… If you don’t mind?” he said and opened his eyes to look at her for a short while. “If it won’t be in the way for your work?” he added shortly after. He wanted to stay right here in her embrace. It was like her presence collected the pieces of him and glued them back together with gold.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 9:48 pm

Her eyes almost told everything before she let the words leave her mouth “Of course I don’t mind” if it had been any other situation, she would have added dummy. But right now, it didn’t seem like the right time, to be sarcastic. The fact that he even considered asking her if she would come with him, was a big win that he actually wanted to open up and rely on her, and for her that meant everything. “For you all the work in the world could wait at least an extra day, I’ll just put on some clothes and grab my laptop then I’ll be ready!” she said, and pressed her lips towards his, before she turned around him and started running upstairs.

She made a small overview of what she needed to bring, and if she even wanted to bother with choosing clothes or if it just was more, the first thing I see that it what I’ll wear. She ended up with the latter.

It took her no less than ten minutes then she had put on a shirt, jeans, socks and a leather jacket. She ran into the offices and then came down again with her purse and everything stuffed into it.
Alright, ready” she said, looking at the kitchen. Of course, he had already cleaned it. A small smile formed on her lips, as she walked towards him and took his hand. “Let’s go
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 3 EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 10:44 pm

He pulled a slight smile, as she mentioned she didn’t mind going with him. Of course, she didn’t mind tagging along. He thoughts were just all over, racing and spiralling. At any normal circumstance, he would’ve gone alone, but since she had mentioned she wanted to be there for him and she wished that he opened up more, he tried to actively include her. She did have a better chance at calming him down than most. Though, he didn’t think much about how much he would put up a façade when he arrived. He would have no time to grieve if Seraphina was acting up, and he had to be able to focus. The oldest and most successful child of Eden couldn’t crumble like playdough. The thought of having Letha nearby, if things were to crumble behind the façade, was really nice.
He kissed her back, before she went upstairs to get dressed.

With a sigh, the brown eyes looked over the kitchen; scanning it for what he could do to make it look better. First of all – more pans on heat. This way he could continue making pancakes while she got dress, but just faster than with only one pan.
While he waited for them to bake, he wandered around, collecting the ingredients and washing the counter tops.
As soon as he heard her walk down the stairs, he turned off the heat and put the rest of the batter into the fridge and packed them a couple of pancakes on the go. “Yup, I’ll be right there,” he said and dried his hands in a kitchen towel before he turned towards her. Her smile grew on him and he followed her out to the car.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 3 Empty

I should've been there (CW, TW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: