Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I should've been there (CW, TW)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Her nails dragged over his skin while she was building herself up. Her tongue glided over her teeth and she felt how they had shown herself. It was clear that he aroused her. So much that she didn’t even hear his small one word, that could give her a clue that she rode him too hard. Forgetting this was his first time, she didn’t really give him a chance.

Out of breath she looked down at him as she felt how he tensed up. It was clear that he was done, and she still had so much pent-up sexual arousal in her body. She ended with just lying down on his chest. She felt how his chest slowly went from out of breath, to more calm and tired breathing. “That was, good” she finally said, even as she hadn’t really got to get much out of it. It had still been lovely. “You ready?” she asked, before she moved her legs around and removed herself from him.

She got out of the bathroom, in a new pair of panties and put on the nightgown she had on before. She had the feeling that it was always a little awkward after things like this. Because what did you say to each other. Good work champ. This was perfect which it hadn’t been. But it had been alright! But that didn’t seem like something you would say.
Maybe they could just cuddle? She crawled into the bed and waited for him to be ready. Her hand clapped the side beside her, to tell him that he should come over to her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 5:19 pm

He felt how she laid down and he let his hand caress her back. “Mhmm,” he hummed, agreeing that it was good – but he had certainly hoped that he could’ve lasted longer. Even though he wished that she had climaxed, he was quite certain that she hadn’t. Are you ready? “What?” He opened his eyes and looked confused at her. He let his head fall back with a slightly displeased grunt, as he felt how she removed herself from him. He could’ve fallen asleep in the position they had been in, but now everything was cold.

He had been somewhat slower at getting up and into the bathroom, compared to her, and therefore she also left the bathroom before him and he did his best to wake somewhat up. As soon as he had put on some new boxers, he splashed some cold water in the head, trying to wake up. As his whole face was dripping from the water, he held the sink waiting just a bit for the worst water to drip off his face, before he grabbed the towel from earlier and dapped his face dry. Shivers ran down his spine as if he felt something crawl closer to him. He shook his head, folded the towel an put it back into the cabinet before he went back into the bedroom. She clapped the mattress right next to her, and a smile curled up on his lips as she approached and got under the covers crawling over to her. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled er closer. “I know you don’t want me to apologize” he said, with his words getting more and more blurry, and kissed her head lazily, “But I’m sorry I didn’t last long enough,” he elaborated, tired and quite mumbling with his lips against her forehead.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 5:30 pm

She sighed as she felt his arm fold around her, and she nestled her head on his chest. There was always something so calming and comforting when he did that. She could just lay in his arms like that all the time. His beautiful sent that reminded her of the hot summers in Greece. Like burning olive leaves. She loved it.
A small laugh left her lips as he apologized for not lasting longer. She looked up and closed her eyes as she felt his lips that kissed her for head. Of course, she could have done like so many other women and just face an orgasm. But she had never really understood that, how was the men going to get better if they thought they were already pleasing their women?
It’s fine, it was a great first time” she said honestly “I’ve heard stories and trust me this one is a success” she mumbled and could hear how he was getting tired. He should really sleep; her eyes found the clock. Almost two am? “you should really sleep” she said and lifted her up catching his lips for a short kiss.

When her head found the pillow, she really wanted to stay awake making sure that she was there if he needed her. But the day had been hectic before the news, and the pent-up feelings that now had been answered was making her so tired. So, before she could stop herself, she had fallen asleep.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 6:02 pm

He smiled lightly as he heard her chuckle, even though his eyes lids were too heavy to stay open, he could sense her smile. A small laugh left him, as she explained that she had heard stories, and this was a success. “Thanks,” he mumbled with a tired, satisfied smile on his lips. One day, I’m going to make it up to you.
He hummed lightly, agreeing, when she told him he should get some sleep and kissed her gently back – shortly after he dozed off, still with an arm around her.

It didn’t last long, before he woke up with his heart beating towards his chest like a gorilla and the thoughts about the message he had received earlier seemed to be the only thing in his mind. Haunting him. He sighed deeply and tried to suppress it. They had to sleep. The more he seemed to want to sleep, the more the thoughts haunted him. How was Tien even coping? Was she out and about or was she at home, making sure their siblings were alright? Could she even sleep like he had just done for a max of 20 minutes? Was Seraphina going to be alright? Did she blame herself? Had they been eating, or did they just go hungry to bed?
He tightened the grip around Letha burring his face in her hair. He didn’t wish to wake her up. She had a long day ahead of her; just like himself. They needed to be fully rested to work properly. Even though he was a certain plan, and thought he wanted to follow it, his tears didn’t wait for the morning and started to burn up into his eyes. No mercy. They ran out from his eyes and down onto the pillow. If Letha didn’t seem to wake up, he would tighten his grip around her even more. No response? He would give her a small nudge on the shoulder to wake her op. He was already sniffing.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 6:43 pm

Letha mumbled as she felt arms around her tighten. But it wasn’t enough to wake her. She only moved a little around and a little snore left her nose. Something started happening as she heard the sniffling and something wet glided down of her cheek. Ever so slowly she started to open her eyes. “What’s going on?” she mumbled her voice drowsy and hoarse. Her eyes were burning from the lack of sleep, and her body was heavy, and it took all of her energy to turn around and get an understanding of what was happening.
Zadkiel?” she whispered and turned around looking at him. As she started to realize what was going on, she wasn’t as tired as she had felt before. “What’s going on?” she asked her hands starting to find his face. Her thumps wiped away some of the tears that went down his cheeks. Suddenly she remembered what had happened before she had fallen asleep. Before they had sex. His mom was gone.
It’s okay” she said her voice full of pain “It’s okay, I’m here” he pulled him towards her chest and started stroking him over his hair. Whatever he needed, she would be there.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 9:26 pm

He tried to pulled a smile, when she finally turned, but everything in his body resisted it, making his lip quiver a bit. What’s going on? He shook his head lightly, even though the pillow didn’t really allow it. “I just…” his voice was hoarse, low and interrupted by sobbing. Her hands were nice against his face, drying away his tears.
“No,” he protested against her chest, hugging her, but with no power to make it tight. He knew that she meant that it was okay that he woke her up and that he cried. But it felt like she meant that it was okay that she was gone. He was confused by his own thoughts and words. He could feel how her chest got wet from his tears. He sniffled and tried to collect his thoughts for a moment, which also paused the tears. He hadn’t had the possibility to say goodbye, it hadn’t been a progressive sickness, which slowly took Edens life. No, something had changed drastically resulting in her death. He looked up at Letha, sinking the lump in his throat.
“Letha?” he whispered, still with teary eyes and a hoarse voice. He waited for her to look him in the eyes. He cleared his throat, even though it didn’t really help. “I love you,” he said trying to think another lump in his throat. “Don’t ever forget that,” he said with a slight quiver to his lips. A tear escaped his eyes before he placed his head back to her chest and pulled her closer. He would never want to let her go. This love had been something so different than what he once thought was love. His heart was bleeding for her, and he started to feel like she was the brick wall who would hold him up through this tough time. Question was, how long would he be grieving?
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 9:36 pm

I know” she mumbled, as she kept stroking him over his hair. She had lived for thirty years she had properly lived even longer than that. She had found paintings and old scrips that could resemble her, but she didn’t know that life anymore. But death was something that you never became use to. She had seen fallen comrades. She had even pulled bodies into safety only to realize that half of their body was missing, after the dust had settle and the bullets stopped raining over their heads. Be she had never lived through a death that hid this close to home.
She so wanted to help him, know how to say the right words to him. Tell him that it was alright, and they would get through this. But she wouldn’t be able to know. Of course, she would be here all the way. She would never let him fall without being there to catch him. But could one really get through the death of their parents?

yeah?” she whispered back, and looked down at him, removing one hand from his head and dried some of his tears away again. A sad smile appeared on her lips, and she pressed her lips towards his forehead.
I love you too, so much” she mumbled against his skin her eyes closing. “And I’ll be here through the bad and the good – always” even if it would take months or years. Even if this wasn’t the last time that he would wake her up in tears. Clinging to her like it was the last thing that could keep him grounded. If that was what it took. She would do it all in a heartbeat.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 17, 2021 11:46 pm

I love you too, so much. Even though it was just an hour or two ago they had said it multiple times, it was still nice to hear, when you were grieving. The kiss on the forehead was calming and soothing.
I’m sorry that I woke you up in the middle of the night. No, he couldn’t say that, she didn’t want him to apologize for such things, he knew it. Once in a while, it felt like the thought of apologizing to her, seemed to pressure anyway. He felt weak, in any way possible. Mentally, physically, and social. Though he was quite independent, he somehow felt helpless. He sobbed for a while and kept Letha close.
He wondered what had happened, and he was both impatient and scared of knowing what had actually happened and whether or not his sisters needed some kind of help. From being in the military, he had had a psychologist before, to talk with and be guided by. He had thought it had helped him. He hoped that it hadn’t been anything too tragic, for their sake. His breathing seemed to get more and more under control. “Thank you,” he whispered slowly and somewhat muted by her chest. Except for him trying to control his breathing, she really helped by just being present and holding him. It helped to let his eyelids get heavier, once again.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 7:17 am

All she wanted was to take that pain away. Make sure he wouldn’t be this upset, and to just make him happy again. But some part of her knew that he needed this, grieving was a strong part of accepting that something was gone. If he just shut himself of, and only focused on making things better for everyone else. It would just be something he would pay for down the line.

While her fingers slowly stroke him, she started humming. A slow and peaceful tone, while he just cried. There was nothing you could say to make this okay. Because in hindsight nothing of this was okay. Eden had been taken away too sone, without warning from an already grieving family.
always” she mumbled and placed her nose down into his hair. She closed her eyes and moved her hand down his back. “sleep if you can, I’m here” she whispered and didn’t stop her shooting strokes. “I’m here when you need me” she started humming again, her own body was still tired, but she would stay awake until he would fall asleep again. He wouldn’t be much help for himself, or anybody really if he lacked sleep.
To think you could love someone this much, after such a short period of time being together. It was almost too hard to fathom. But she would do anything for him. Walk through fire and ice. Nothing could stop her for making sure that he was alright.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Her humming voice was extremely calming, and almost soothed his soul. It made him feel more and more at peace, being in her arms and listening to her sweet melody. One thing, that was incredible was what something so simple could do for a person. He knew the ‘method’ very well himself, and had used it before on his siblings, whenever they felt absolutely ruined by something. Zadkiel had actually used it a lot the last month where he lived at home with Tien, while she recovered from her incident with Judas.

Of course, his mother had done something similar while Zadkiel was young and fragile, but he had simply forgotten how much it could do. His experience firsthand was rusty. The feeling of peace and closeness help a lot. Always. It landed heavily on his heart, but not into the pile of grieve. He felt very loved, and comfortable in her arms. He wished to tell her jus how much this mean to him, but he felt like his brain was fried, eyes burning and his throat continued to be blocked by lumps – and maybe it was too early to say such a thing?
He nodded lightly, as she told him to sleep if he could. His whole body started to feel heavy, and his sobbing, sniffing and crying was lowered a whole lot. It wouldn’t take long before he would fall asleep in her arms with his face towards her chest.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:13 pm

She was almost afraid to fall asleep again, so she just kept stroking him and humming the melody that she didn’t really know where came from it felt so familiar to her. Finally, she felt how he became quiet and only the breathing was what told her that he was sleeping now. Luckily for her, being dead and all sleep wasn’t really something she needed a whole lot of. But when the time turned around four am, she slowly started drifting of only to be awoken by her alarm around six. She quickly turned it off, so not to wake him and crawled out of bed.

She made sure that the blankets were around him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Then she walked downstairs starting the coffee machine and found the number for Zadkiel’s superior. She quickly told the situation and made sure that he was allowed to get the time of that he needed. Then there was only the question on how Zadie would take it to heart. Somehow, she doubted that he would even allow himself to take today off. Which was why she didn’t wake him up.
She stayed in the kitchen, as it was closer to the bedroom so she could hear if he woke up. After a while, Letha started looking up videos on how to make pancakes. Which in the end made a giant mess of everything, and one would think that she had made four course meal.
But the only thing she had made so far was four very questionable looking pancakes. Could one even eat that? Her hair was filled with dough, and her face as well.
Okay, she had enough eggs to try again. She followed the youtube video again, and this time the batter started looking more eatable than it had before. Hopefully she would be done before Zadkiel would wake up.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Zadkiel felt how Letha left the bed, but he didn’t really pay much attention to it. He was so tired from all of the emotions from the day before. It was first when he spotted the clock said it was past seven that his eyes suddenly widened. He was late. He quickly grabbed his phone to call his superior, that he was late, and would be there as quickly as possible, but as soon as he unlocked the phone he realized that he had received a text message from his superior. He frowned lightly. Apparently, they had booked way too many for the shift today and was asked to take the day off. He texted back, that he appreciated the offer, but that they had to text him, if they needed any extra help.

As he finally relaxed a bit of being called of duty for the day, he realized how something smelled burnt. He frowned and looked around. There was no smoke and the fire alarm hadn’t gone off. Still slightly alarmed he got out of bed, only wearing the boxer he had put on before he went to sleep. Slowly and ready for any kind of surprise, action and alike, he moved down the stairs; alerted. He could hear something that sounded like something being poured onto a hot pan. As he got into the kitchen, he realized that the smell had been Letha’s failures of pancakes. A slight smile crawled upon his lips as he approached her. She looked like a complete mess. He stopped next to the plat with the four pancakes and leaned upon the kitchen counter. “Looks like a success,” he chuckled. Flour, sugar and dough was everywhere. He slowly approached, snaked an arm around her waist and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing. “You are the best,” he whispered before he planted a tired kiss on her neck and let his free hand find it’s way to adjust the heat of the pan.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 11:30 pm

She was so engrossed in making the pancakes that she didn’t even hear that he woke up. It was only when she got a whiff of his scent that she realized that he was right behind her. As smile and a small hum left her throat as his arms folded around her waist, she looked up towards his face and gave him a smirk and slight shoulder lift “Yes well, I’ve never made pancakes before but... I wanted to do something for you, since you know” she said a little shy as she looked around them, her eyes closed as she felt his lips plant on her neck. Even as the circumstances for this even happening wasn’t that good, this was nice as they hadn’t had the opportunity to do this since they moved in together.
I try” she laughed, and looked towards the four horrible pancakes “But I’m not sure they are eatable to be fair – maybe you could help me? Or, you know take over, then I’ll try to clean up this mess” she said and turned around putting her arms around his neck and pull him down for a kiss “How are you?” she asked and titled her head ever so slightly. Not even sure that it was a question she could get and answer to. But she felt like she needed to make sure that he knew that she wanted to know how he was, even if it was the same answer as yesterday.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 11:59 pm

He pulled on a slight chuckling smile, as she explained she had never made pancakes herself. It certainly didn’t look like it, when he looked at the kitchen. It was somewhat comical who different the two of them were. He was so neat and did everything to perfection, even if it didn’t matter – like folding dirty laundry in the laundry basket. And she could barely control herself when she was handed a bag of flour. Even though he could sometimes grind his teeth about the mess she made, he loved their differences. He didn’t really express the frustration it sometimes made, because he just cleaned it up, if he was unhappy with how it looked. Since, you know. He pulled on a less satisfied smile. Even though he couldn’t really see her eyes, his eyes too traveled over what seemed to have been a battlefield between Letha and almost any ingredient.
I try. The smile reappeared on his lips. “And I would ask nothing more of you,” he commented. He couldn’t ask for her to do everything perfectly. Zadkiel wasn’t even perfect himself, but it just happened to be, that tasks he didn’t know how to handle was tossed away, like overwhelming bad feelings. Things that he could handle with ease, was taking into care and used almost daily.

His eyes followed hers as she looked towards the plate with four pancakes. Maybe you could help me? He took his head of her shoulder and stretched an arm towards the pancakes to grab one of them. His eyes looked towards her, while she spoke, and he brought the pancakes up to his nose, to smell whether or not he thought something was missing or not. He took a minimal bite. It tasted like flour. He looked at the pancake, while he tried to keep a somewhat good façade up about the extremely bad taste of the pancakes. He chuckled lightly, as she mentioned taking over. He threw the pancake back onto the plate, light and elegant. “What about I show you what to do?” he asked giving her a slight smirk and kissed her back. Supressing the bad news seemed to be his way to go. He just wanted to feel at peace.

How are you? It was a difficult question and therefore he tried to answer it, by not answering it. “Well Kevin texted me that they had too many on today’s shift, so he asked me to stay at home,” he said, looking to the left once and pulling on his shoulders, before he looked back at her. “Did you have any plans for today, my love?” he asked softly and almost whispering. Not that he was believing that he could repeat the event from last night, but just laying together, watching something on the TV could be nice. But he believed that she had to go to the office. They were busy people.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 10:53 pm

Sometimes it was the couple that make the least sense that in the end made the best pair. For the most parts this was the case when it came to Letha and Zadkiel.
A pureblood vampire, and a pureblood angle that was already a weird parring. Then there was the fact that she wasn’t really as, for the better word anal, about how strict things needed to be. But for him she always put things in the laundry basket. She didn’t throw her clothes on the ground anymore, and she was very good at folding clothes the way he liked it. But cleaning and being good at seeing when it was dirty or not, that wasn’t really something she took her time to do. So, for the most part it was Zadie that took that chore. Mostly because it was like he couldn’t go one day without pulling the vacuum out.

She smiled towards him as he asked if he couldn’t just show her how to do it and she nodded “Well at least I hope you have better hope than me watching youtube videos” she laughed and bit her lip “Now don’t make this some kind of thing where I get a pancake for dummies book in a birthday present” she laughed and then nodded as he told her about his boss texting that he could take the day off. At least he hadn’t mentioned that it had been Letha’s idea.
Just need to do some research, but that can wait, it’s been to long since we had a day just to two of us” she put her arms around his waist and for a short time. “So we can do whatever we want today” She said with a smile and took a step back “Like teaching me how to make these god damn pancakes!
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 2:05 pm

Zadkiel kept a wide smile on his face and chuckled lightly. “I think I just might do slightly better than you and your Youtube videos,” he teased and gave her a small peck on her cheekbone. As she mentioned a book for dummies he laughed, before he pulled slightly away so that he could look into her eyes, “You’re lucky that there’s a long time till it’s your birthday,” he teased “But do you have another idea for a birthday present?” he asked smiling lovingly at her. He really enjoyed just being the two of them. It gave him some peace of mind.

As she snaked her arms around him, he let his hands find their way lovingly up to her neck. “Mhm,” he almost hummed. It almost seemed like a coincidence that they both had a somewhat free day. A day to spend together. A small smirk appeared on his lips, as she said they could do whatever they wanted. It almost seemed like her words were lingering of something from the night before. She took a step back, and he was about to follow her, until she mentioned the pancakes. Yes. Of course. He chuckled lightly. “Sounds like our first task for today,” he laughed. “What’s in the dough?” he asked and looked towards it whisking it a couple of times to determine whether or not it needed to be more liquid or more solid.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 10:12 am

But do you have another idea for a birthday present?
A smirk started forming on her lips as he said that, stroking the naked skin on his back. “Well, I don’t need anything that you can buy, we just work on that stamina, and then I know what you can give to me on my birthday" she purred and give him a kick kiss on the lips as he stepped back. “There is eggs, milk and flour in it, I put in maybe too much sugar” she sighed and threw a hand towards the laptop standing on the table covered in white powder “It didn’t really help saying how much, just that you needed to taste it, well… I hope you didn’t start dating me for my cooking skills, because honestly I don’t have high hopes for me” she started laughing, were Zadkiel always needed to be the best, and wouldn’t let anyone try out something he had made before he perfected it. Letha didn’t really care if she was perfect or not, people could think about her what they wanted. As long she was happy, and she could make others happy then she had all she needed in life.

So big chef, what is your verdict? Can we salvage it, or do I need to go down to the store and buy more eggs?
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 1:54 pm

He lifted a wondering eyebrow as she started to explain that it was nothing that he could by. We just work on that stamina. He opened his mouth slightly, not really knowing if he should be offended or excited. Clearly, his stamina hadn’t been enough for her, and he already knew that. But her wish also meant a lot of practice – and he wouldn’t mind that. The open mouth turned to a half smirk and a slight chuckle as he breathed out and received the small peck.

He nodded slightly as she explained what was in it and let his gaze follow her hands pointing in the direction of the flour-covered laptop. He clearly had a lot to clean up later, but he didn’t mind it. He chuckled lightly as she mentioned her cooking skills and what the reason was for starting to date her. He approached her slowly and comfortable, letting a hand wrap around her lower back, so he could pull her in for a short peck on her cheekbone. “I got high hopes for you,” he whispered, “I believe in you,” he added with a last peck and a slight smile.
He let his gaze look at the dough and on the bags of ingredients. “Well, do we have any eggs left at all?” he asked and looked back at her. “We can just even out the amount of sugar you put in and…” he started to wonder if they should put anything else in the pancakes.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 3:40 pm

There was something so nice, and comforting in the way they just fooled around in the kitchen, having a nice and well-deserved day in.
Okay, but only for you then,” she mumbled against his cheek as he kissed her on the cheekbone. Any eggs left? She hummed as she started looking around in the mess she had made “I’m pretty sure that there isn’t any left-“ but as she moved one of the papers she had scatted around and finally she found the box of eggs. “Wait we have two left!” she said with glee in her voice and sat it beside him. “And now I’ll start cleaning my mess up” she laughed and started going very practical around how she cleaned, just how he liked it. Good thing she had been in the military to, that was one thing she had taken with her, something that stuck even if she didn’t liked cleaning or being organized. It was funny how you would chance the small things about you, for the persons that you cared about.
Like he didn’t complain about her being such a god damn mess all the time.

So, tell me, what can I do other than cleaning?” She asked, as she put everything, she knew he needed for the recipe in order around him, so he didn’t need to look around for it. For just a brief moment she put her arms around his waist and put her head on his back. “I really love you Zadkiel, we should have more mornings like this” she mused and then let go and started putting things into the dishwasher and dry off the countertops from all the mess. Her face, that could wait.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 2:32 pm

Zadkiel let his gaze follow her occasionally while she looked for eggs. He did try to see if he could spot them anywhere himself, but everything just seemed like a mess. Suddenly she found the box of eggs, placed them next to him and started cleaning. “You’re such a darling,” he said with a wide smile on his lips. He knew very well that she didn’t really like tidying up, but it made him happy that she did it anyway. He also tried no to be too tight with how things should be, even though it once in a while could trouble him not to correct things anyway.
He cracked both eggs in the bowl – no shells - and started whisking. He looked over his shoulder as she asked if there was anything she could do other than cleaning. He observed how she placed everything he needed close by him, so he wouldn’t have to search for it. He grabbed the milk she placed on the kitchen counter. “Thanks,” he said just before she put her arms around his waist. We should have more mornings like this. A slight smile appeared on his lips. “I love you too, Letha,” he said calmly back.
He continued to whisk for a bit, “Well the dough is ready to be baked soon…” he said and turned around to face her while she was cleaning the countertops, “If you want to do the honor?” he said and reached out to grab her shirt to pull her closer. “You are so dirty,” he whispered, slightly seductively before he took the  cloth from her hand, turned it around and started to clean her face.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 2:53 pm

There was something so powerful about that word. Love you.
She could feel it all the way down to her toes like a warm feeling that spread throughout her. Which also made her smile more than she had done in ages, feeling how it almost her the muscles in her cheeks. A small sound left her lips, as to tell him the surprise he had giving her when he pulled her shirt towards him. A sound that quickly turned into a laugh, and a laugh that turned into a burning passion in her eyes.
Dirty?” she said a soft smirk, as she closed her eyes as he began to remove some of the dough she had gotten in her face. It felt nice, how the strokes from cloth glided down her skin.

I thought you didn’t like it dirty, and here you are sounding like it suddenly doesn’t bother you” she teased, and then turned around him and grabbed the bowl. “So, pancakes? Or were you suddenly hoping for some other kind of dessert food” two could play that game, a game he would surely lose. The good thing about being so much older.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 5:47 pm

The surprised sound she made when he pulled her closer made him smile. It was such a lovely sound and even followed by her giggle. It was all he needed. She felt comfortable with him, just as he felt comfortable with her. The passion from her eyes made him feel secure and somewhat energetic. “Mhm,” he hummed as a reply while he cleaned her face. He studied every mole, freckle and minor details while her eyes were closed and more and more of her skin got clean.

He was almost done when she started ‘complaining’ about him not liking anything dirty. “Hey, that’s not fair,” he chuckled and leaned against the kitchen counter as she grabbed the bowl. Or were you hoping for some other kind of dessert food? He still had a slightly teasing smile on his lips and closed his eyes once, shaking his head. She was smart. Very smart. “Well now that it’s such a big batter, we just have to make sure that I’m not too full,” he said and laid his hands on top of hers around the bowl. “I wouldn’t miss eating you,” he teased. “So, pancakes,” he said raising his eyebrows as he had made the decision. He had after all asked her if she wanted the honor of baking them. He would gladly stand by her side and help her, so not too many would go to waste.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Her smile became a little bigger as he tried with his comeback, and she took one step closer her tongue slowly licking over her bottom lip. “mmh” she hummed, and let her eyes slowly glide over his chest to his face, almost like she was eating him with her eyes.
Zadkiel, if I didn’t hold back, I don’t even think you would have the energy to eat the pancakes after I was done with you” she mumbled and put the bowl away, her finger glided down to his underwear as she pushed him back towards the counter. Even if she didn’t look like a woman with much strength behind her push, she was a vampire which was something that gave her an unfair advantage.

She pressed her lips just under his earlobe and let her tongue glide down his throat. “And maybe I should just eat you up” her teeth slipped out, and she let the sharp edge just barely touched his skin. But just as she was going to show him just how dangerous it was to tease her, his phone started ringing. Deep breath left her nose, as she stepped away “Might want to take that” she said with a smile and placed a small peck on his lips, as her teeth retrackted.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 8:26 pm

She seemed quite satisfied with his answer as she let her eyes wander over his bare torso. Zadkiel chuckled once, to the ‘challenge’. He was just about to ask if it was a challenge, but as soon as she let her fingers slide down to his underwear and pushed him back he chose to stay silent, even though he couldn’t really close his mouth as he smiled to her – almost daringly. Her strength had surprised him, but he knew where it came from and trusted her enough. Or at least she didn’t hurt him. Well… She hadn’t yet.

His hands found its way to grab around the countertops. He stammered slightly as she let her tongue glide down his throat. His heart rate rose. Was she going to… Maybe I should just eat you up. He felt nervous. Goosebumps spread over his arms and back. This little game had already turned him on. He held his breath as soon as he felt the sharp edge touch his skin.
His phone rang. If it wasn’t because his heart rate was high enough already, it jumped just a tad more. He breathed out as she stepped away. “Yeah,” he said slightly out of breath. The tune had awoken slight panic. What if it was more bad news?
He lowered his shoulders slightly, as he had tensed up while she ‘threatened’ him. “I-I’ll be right back,” he said slightly nervous before he turned away from the kitchen and went back to the bedroom to catch his phone.

"Hey Zad," It was Cecilia. She sounded a bit worried.
“Hey Ce,” he greeted slightly out of breath and with a sigh.
"I'm home with Tien, Sera and Kemuel. I stayed the night,"
“Oh, thanks. I…” He shook his head lightly. He shouldn’t have listened to Tien when she had said no about coming over. He should’ve gone to them and taken care of them. “Thanks,” he breathed out and let a hand run through his hair before he sat down on the bed, with both of his elbows leaning on his knees. "Whenever you are ready, you should come home. I will be here for a while, and we can... talk about what we need to do. I won't let you carry all the heavy stuff alone; I hope you know that,"
The lump in his throat was back and he shook his head while he felt how tears started building up. He had buried the fact that his mother was no longer alive with Letha filling the void that had been carved by Tien’s phone call last night. “Yeah… Sure,” he nodded slightly, “Thanks Ce,” he added and breathed out. It was like a heavy stone had been brought onto his shoulders again and it made him tired.
"I'm so sorry this happened Zad," She sounded so sad, and he could feel how she was also grieving. It was heavy on his heart that it effected that many. But of course, his mother had been such a lovely person. The two of them had tried to glue things together for such a long time. When Zadkiel moved, it had taken away some of that glue, because shortly after the family split and moved out. Now that his mother was gone, he had to be the glue by himself. Keeping the family together. Keeping their lives whole, making sure they make it out alive. Oh, all of the worry. He had no words.
"I will call your father and Laila... Get them to come over... I don't want them to get the news over the phone. I'm a bit worried about Seraphina,"
He understood why she didn’t want them to receive the message by a phonecall or text – it had been wrong, he knew that, but he didn’t blame Tien for doing it. Tien had her reasons. She had tried to seek help… And yet he didn’t leave. What a good big brother he was… As soon as he heard she was worried about Seraphina he stood up with worry painted on his face. He hurried to his dawer and pulled out a shirt and some pants. “What? What’s going on?” He certainly hoped that she hadn’t run off or done something worse than that. He couldn’t lose his little sister again.
"she hasn't moved since she got home, and I can't reach her." - "Just text me whenever you will be here, okay?"
He hurried down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet, “I’m on my way,” he said before he cancelled the call.

He stopped in the kitchen and dropped his shirt on the floor to take on his pants. “I have to go,” he said forgetting to breathe properly since he had his focus on his legs, so he wouldn’t trip, and about all of the family things. He even had some trouble getting the third leg to lay properly, and he hoped that the trip in the car would help just a bit more.
He bowed down and took his shirt from the floor. If she hadn’t been listening to his conversation, it would be certain that he was worried. While he was fighting his shirt, he walked over to Letha. As soon as he reached her he let go of the buttons on the shirt to let his hands wrap around her jaw and the back of her head to give her a kiss on the cheek. “I wish the morning didn’t have to end like this,” he whispered before he gave her another kiss, followed by multiple close to her ear. He did his best to cover up the slight panic he had gotten from Seraphina’s behavior.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 9:30 pm

She started making the pancakes as promised when Zadkiel left to get his phone. She was just about to turn the fifth pancake, as she heard him talking and coming downstairs with much more speed than before. It was a small smile that formed on her lips, as she took the pan of the heat and turned towards him. “Of course, family always comes first” she said and didn’t have any malice behind those words. She meant it, because she knew how much he cared and always wanted to be there for them. She let herself be taking in by his hands and closed his eyes as he kissed her cheek. “We have other mornings, now your family is more important, I’ll still be here when you get back” she said just before he kissed her. Her fingers stroke him over his cheek “Let me now if I need to come by or anything, but to be fair it just might be too much with multiple people showing up, coming and going” she whispered, and saw the small panic that started showing in his eyes. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her, maybe she needed to go after all? Then not for the others but for Zadkiel. “Do you want me to go with you? I can just stay in the car if it is, I’ll be here in any way you need” she said as she pressed her lips towards his cheek and put her forehead against his.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I should've been there (CW, TW)    I should've been there (CW, TW)  - Page 2 Empty

I should've been there (CW, TW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: