Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We persevere

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: We persevere   We persevere EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 2:20 pm

Date: 19th of March 2021
Time: 16.30
Weather: Blue sky, sun is shining
Outfit: Link + Hair is blonde
Topic for: @Nigel <3
_____

She had chosen this job not really because she had known what she was doing before coming here, but there was a free position, and she needed the extra money. It wasn’t because she was in desperate need for money or anything like that, Maya just wanted to make her own money. Maya had started few days ago, just trying the basic work and with a brain like hers – she had gotten the basics quicker than any newcomer around in the area and she was very proud of that. She liked keeping herself busy and feeling like she put herself at use, just giving something back. Maya wanted to give back from everything the military had forced her to take back when she was younger. Besides, working on the cars, fixing them, it gave her a place of peace. She was working on one of the cars, when she heard one someone arrive - however, she did not stop working. "Nigel, good to see you," she knew the sound of Robert, his voice was always so nice and warm, making her smile slightly. "We have a new part time worker here.. don't let you be fooled by her height, she is little but fierce, a quick study," Robert walked towards the car Maya was working on, and Maya rolled out from under the car and stood up, thanks to her good hearing she was able to hear they were coming her way. "This is Maya - Maya meet Nigel." Maya returned her piercing blue eyes to Nigel, and gave him a friendly smile. "Hey, nice to meet you." Maya looked back at the car, "sorry. I know this was your project.. I just took a quick look, I hope it's alright." She apologized quickly before looking back up at Nigel again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 6:44 pm

It had been, some pretty wild days. Finally, back in town after a mission, he had called up Robert to let him know that he would be at the shop later that day, always the good guy not really fussing about the fact that Nigel didn’t go around work schedule as most people, he went and left as other things got in the way, and Robert hadn’t really said anything about it, as long as he just got the job done. And other than that, it seemed that there was a newcomer in the team, that he would get to meet that day.

Robert, you old fool!” Nigel laughed, as he walked towards him and shook his hand. Robert laughed as he saw him, as hair stood all over the place, and his clothes wasn’t really put together with much thought “You’re going to scare away the ladies with that hair” he whispered, and Nigel just shrug his shoulders “Hadn’t have any problems yet” he mumbled, and turned his attention on Maya that he was introduced for, first he didn’t really know how to react, she looked so much like Daisy standing there with her curly blond hair pulled back in a ponytail.
Likewise,” he said with a slightly confused tone, if he hadn’t just seen Katelyn today, he would almost thing that she was standing in front of him right now. Weird.
Oh!” he laughed, as his silence might have misinterpreted into the fact that he had something against it, “No not at all, let’s have a look at what you have done with her” he said, while throwing down his bag on the ground and walked with her to take a look under the hood.
I’m sorry for staring, you look so much like my daughter, or more like her mother – really” when you had lost a kid like Daisy and Nigel, you never really gave up hope to find them again. Even as twenty years had gone by, there was still hope, still that feeling when you looked at someone that this kid, could be his kid. But could it really?
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyMan Mar 08, 2021 7:01 pm

It wasn't like she wasn't used to people looking oddly at her, it was always very different how people took her personality - but on this hand, she hadn't really spoken yet, or done anything. So, therefor she wondered why he starred at her like that, like he saw a ghost. However, he did seem to shake it off him, which just made her frown a bit - she was usually suspicious of people, but who could blame her for that. Maya crossed her arms loosely as he took a look under the hood, she listened to him carefully, just like she did every time she met a new person. It wasn't like she looked tense perhaps a bit, but it could in her luck just come off as a new-person-wanting-to-fit-in vibe. However, the words he chose did make her tilt her head a little to the side, it wasn't the usual words. "It's alright -" she first replied and waved her hand a little bit, as it was no big deal."But really? - that's a new one," she chuckled a bit and took a deeper breath in. Maya couldn't imagine looking like someone, she had never been able to look at family pictures and recall sweet memories from vacations. "How do they look?" She asked bluntly out of curiosity. He said it himself, and perhaps it was the orphan in her wanting to find answers to the ocean of questions she had. Maya had come to terms with not being wanted many years ago. Her piercing blue eyes looked at him, not really sure how to be in this situation - if he had said anything else she would have found a way to make a bigger conversation about it - but this wasn't in her cognitive schemas - at least till now it wasn't. "I like your hair by the way - don't let them tell you otherwise." She cracked a little uplifted smile in a small smirk, before she let a softer chuckle escape her lips.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 6:14 pm

yeah really” he said with a small smile on his lips. He knew of course that it could be quite the statement, some thought it was nice to resemble someone’s loved ones. Other found it weird. He had to let out a small laugh, as she asked how they look. He went over to his bag, that he had thrown on the ground. One thing about being a hunter; you didn’t have much personal items on you. If you got caught, the last thing you wanted was monsters finding out where you’re loved ones were. To that effect he always deleted his messages from his phone after reading a text. He didn’t have any pictures and social media was something the hackers loved to dig into. But he had one picture, that he had in a hidden pocket. More like a good luck charm.

He started laughing this time, as she stated that she liked his hair. “Thank you, so do I. Between you and me, I just think they’re jealous” he commented, and finally found the picture and handed to her. It was last fall, Daisey and Katelyn had been cutting out pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns. It had been such a mess, that he just had to take a picture of it. “Daisy and Katelyn” normally he wouldn’t just give information away like that. But as he had felt the moment, he laid his eyes on her, that he could trust her, he didn’t think twice about telling her their names. “Maybe it’s the blond hair – “; just your whole face. Except your eyes. No. Your eyes look so much like mine.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 7:05 pm

She watched him carefully, took in every single movement - you could never be too careful. Why was he so eager to show her? He didn't seem like a person who was fond of sharing too much with strangers, yet he was here showing her something that clearly meant the world to him. Maya didn't carry a lot of stuff on her as well, or she did have her phone on her, but it was impossible for strangers to hack. Or maybe Wayne would be able to, but he was also the only one allowed to even make a try. Her blue eyes looked down at the picture he showed her, and she smiled a little painfully. "Looks like they had a good time," she replied and folded her lips slightly. It was a reminder of what she never had and never would have. It was a long time since she had given up on that idea. Now, she lived with Tidus and Christian, but even if Tidus wanted her there - she also knew she couldn't stay there forever. Maybe it was time trying to live on her own, but she didn't do as well alone as she liked to think.

"Might be - I mean a lot of people are blonde," she replied and took a deeper breath in and gave him a more friendly smile to let him know she appreciated him showing her. "They look lovely," she added before returning her attention to the car again. Maya didn't like being reminded of what she didn't have. "Hey Nigel - Katelyn. Long time I've seen you here," Bob yelled as he finally arrived to work after almost a half year of being sick. Maya turned around looking at the man who blinked shortly. "Sorry.. you just.. wow.. Look like someone else." Bob apologized before he kept on driving. Maya frowned a bit. That was just too weird. "Please, tell me if they are pulling a prank on me or something.. because, I'm really not in the mood," she looked to Nigel and lifted her brow a little bit. Family was a touchy subject to her, and she didn't like the thought of there being a joke around it. Maya took a deeper breath in and moved her eyes back to the car, keeping her powers under control.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 9:11 am

He smiled even as it was clear that she was affected by the picture. He had seen it before. When he looked in the mirror and saw himself. Same pained expression as he tried to smile and push the pain down. But he didn’t know her so he couldn’t really tell her it was okay. What wouldn’t that make her feel like, a complete stranger not only telling her that she looked like his family, but also that he could see himself in her. The pain of not having the childhood that every child deserved.

Nigel didn’t really have time to answer Maya as Bob came in and said hey. Nigel quickly shook his head, as he said Katelyn’s name. But it was too late, and Maya turned around to look at him. He frowned as Maya wanted to know if it was a prank and he shook his head again. “No, no one is pulling a prank, they would know better” he said quietly and looked towards the breakroom. “Come with me” he asked as he went towards the room closed off from the rest of the room and people.

Coffee?” he asked, as he started pouring into a cup for himself, and was going to pour her one as well if she wanted. He then turned around and looked at her. She just looked so much like her mother, if it was her. Could he really just blurt it out like that? Rip it off like a bandage. “I’m sorry for being so weird, Daisy and I, we have two daughters. But the first one we had, left with a nurse and she never came back.” He took a deep breath “So every time you see a person that matches that age and look like them you become – weird. And I’m sorry for putting that on you.” He finally explained and took a sip of the bitter overcooked coffee.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyMan Mar 15, 2021 10:24 am

They would know better, maybe but people could be deceiving. However, as he told her to come with him, she followed, she hesitated for a few seconds but there was something trustworthy over him that made her follow. "Yes please," she longed for the caffeine even if she didn't need it. Maya sat down on one of the chairs, and leaned back in the seat. She needed to remind herself to breathe, lucky her mind was good at remembering small things like that. She didn't want to cause the room around them to fall apart. The next thing he however said made her hold her breath for a while. It was odd for strangers - people who just had met to share stories like that. And it would have been that, a story if it wasn't for the fact that it made her heart skip a beat. Her quick mind already had thought out questions before he even got to answer them, and her head almost started to ache by the speed she thought in. It made sense, to want to search for something in everyone.

"It must be hard," she breathed out and looked down at the coffee before taking a larger sip in. Maya related to the fact that she had been looking for someone who never had wanted her, or that was the story she had been told - and she told herself. She couldn't help but wonder, and her mind had already written down lot of scenarios that matched with his words. But it wasn't possible, she had been left behind - that was what she had been told. Then she was reminded by her thought from earlier, people could be deceiving. It wasn't like anything else she had gotten from the military in the end had been comfort or trust. "What day was she born?" Maya then asked with a slightly weak voice, mostly because she was scared of the reply. She was scared. Scared that maybe what she had been looking for her entire life was sitting right in front of her. And scared that it wasn't. She had already felt what it was like to be stuck in a dream reality and having everything - only to have it ripped apart by forcing herself to wake up from that. She couldn't do that again. Maya took a slightly deeper breath in. "I never.. I have never really known my-" she took a deeper breath in not even knowing how to finish that sentense. She didn't look at him, and her fingers tabbing the cup in front of her was the only thing that kept the objects around them from not being shaking cause of her emotions.

Maya took a deeper breath in and collected herself a little bit, it was a difficult subject. "I was born 14th of October 2000.. that is all I know about myself.. I've always been told I was left there." She spoke with a heavy heart, but finally managed to look at him again. She wanted a reaction. She wanted to have a confirmation, if she was wrong or if she was right - anything really.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:30 am

He looked at her. She looked so fragile, and he knew right there in the moment that he better be right. Or else he would scare her more than he had needed to. But they could call it instinct, there was just something about this young woman that screamed Daisy to him.
Nigel put a coffee cup in front of her and sat down in the chair by the small breakroom table. She asked when his daughter was born, a small smile formed on his lips.
He took a deep breath, but before he could answer she continued and it was clear this was a difficult thing for her to talk about, so he waited there was no reason for him just to burst in with words about when his lost child was born. Specially as it sounded like she hadn’t had the best childhood if she even had had one. She really reminded a lot of himself.

He took a sharp breath in, as she said the date. It would be weird for him just to say that was the same day that their child had been born. So instead, he grabbed a chain that hung around his neck. He put two silver lockets that could open and show a little secret that was inside, on the table and pushed it towards her. “It’s a locket for both of my daughters, for Katelyn and Madelaine, both of their dates are engraved, and a lock of their hair – I’m not around a lot, so it was a way of always remembering me that I had something to live for and come home to” even as he didn’t live with his other daughter anymore, he would go through fire for her. And it also helped him remembering that there was one girl out there that he needed to find. One day he would get her home.

And even as he looked into Maya’s eyes, and somehow knew that it was her. He had looked for so many years, that he didn’t really want to believe it. Only to become very disappointed about the fact that it wasn’t her.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 11:21 am

Maya picked up the locket, and looked at it with a very analyzing look in her eyes. She didn't like false hope, she didn't even like hope at all. Every time she had found it, something had ripped it from her again. So who could blame her for being so hopeless? Having something to fight for, she understood that concept and some people would most likely argue with her, that she was too young to understand that statement - she wished she was too young to understand that, but she did. "It's a nice thing to have," she said in a low voice and took a deeper breath in. "It's good they have someone in their life like you," she said and handed him the locket again. Maya didn't wish to put herself in a state of mind where she could be the one he was looking for. That would be both foolish and only disappoint her when she realized she was wrong. "Even if one of them is missing, I can tell you are still looking. It's in your eyes," she added as she picked the mug up again and took a sip of the bitter coffee. "I never knew my parents, for what I know - they never wanted me, so," she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips shortly just looking at the coffee for a small moment.

Her gaze turned to him again and she sighed a bit. "But I do know a powerful fairy.. you have some of her hair.. with some help, she would be able to possibly locate her," Maya suggested thinking about Alison. She knew Alison would help her help him, it wasn't even a question. Also, it would give her the confirmation she needed.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 1:33 pm

He sighed and took back the locked and smiled sadly to her.
I know that feeling” he said honest, because it seemed like it would help. “Well, I know who my parents are, but they never wanted me because they wanted a kid they could raise with love. But one they could mold into their own idea of what they needed” he said but still with a smile on his lips. At least he was old enough to know what was right and what was wrong. And just because you didn’t have that childhood that all children deserved, you could still come over on the others side. And he was sure that Maya would get there to, if she just got the time and found the right people to be in her life.

He looked up as she said that she knew a powerful fairy. Interesting.
Well, seems like coffee break is over, and we are checking out early” He took her cup from her, and got up drinking his coffee on his way over to the sink. He put it down, didn’t ever bother to was it up. “Come, come get up, not time like the present” he pulled her by the arm, but let go as he walked over to his bag and put it over his shoulder “See you later Robert, taken Maya here with me, need to look something up!” Robert didn’t really have the chance to say anything, as Nigel led Maya out to his truck and threw his back into the backseat “Coming kid? If you do this for me, I’ll do everything to find out where you come from?” he said with a smile, still something said that what they were seeking would be found with this Alison, Fairy, person.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 2:08 pm

The way he spoke, it made her feel like that he in some way would understand her. Would understand what it was like to just live to be someone's weapon, someone's little puppet to be controlled. She held her breath for a short while, "yeah, I get that feeling," she mumbled a bit, not sure if he heard or not. Even if her world was damaged and most of her reality was threatened to crumble and being torn into pieces every time she breathed out, she tried - at least she tried. It was by far the fewest people who realized how messed up she was. Maya didn't know why she mixed Alison in this. But perhaps if she could get her own theories confirmed or denied - she could handle that before anyone filled her with fake news.

He seemed keen on them getting a hold on Alison, which she couldn't really anything but understand. If someone had told her they had answers to something they had been searching for in years. He was in a hurry, but she had started the hurry so she jumped up from her chair and followed him outside again. She waved shortly to Robert to say goodbye. Maya nodded, before she sat inside the truck. "Raymond Street no. 12," she gave him the adresse as it was normal for her to just trust him. It was also the fact that she knew Alison could handle anything, so she didn't really fear for her. "I will just text her that I'm stopping by with a guest," she picked up her phone and started texting. She didn't want to surprise Alison way too much. She also knew that Alison looked like someone who easily could be painted as the villain in any story.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 2:54 pm

thank you” he said with a low voice. He didn’t really know what else he could say, time would tell what was going to happen now. When he walked into work today this wasn’t what he had expected would happen.

After a short drive, he parked by the street that he was given. It was a luck that one of the main things about training, was remember always the layout of a city you’re in. What he couldn’t do with all of the space in his brain if it wasn’t cramped up with memories of street names and how to get there the quickest.
He turned the key and the purring sound of the motor died down. Was he even ready to find his daughter? He looked sideways and took Maya in. Was she ready? A small smile formed on his lips, as he got out. One thing was clear, he could already feel how he was chancing. And it was hard not to start hoping, as he finally was this close to finding his lost family member.
Why hadn’t he thought about asking a fairy for help?

He followed behind Maya, as this was her friend. And for a short while he contemplated to text Daisy to tell her about this, but one thing he didn’t want, was her getting false hope. He could take it, he wasn’t sure Daisy could take another blow that they thought they had found her, but it hadn’t been the right one.
Deep breath “I’m ready” he said mostly for himself, as he squared his shoulder getting ready to meet this fairy.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Maya stepped out of the truck again and walked closer to the house. Just in the beginning of January this had been her home. But since the mess Alison was dealing with around Levi and their child - she had moved to Tidus, at least till she found a place for herself where she felt home. Anyways, Maya did always feel home here and it seemed like she already relaxed the closer she got to the door. Maya knocked on the door, after she had heard Nigel saying he was ready - even if it wasn't to her. Maya could hear the footsteps closer to the door - Amaryllis wasn't home - which seemed like the best, when you didn't know what or who Maya would bring home.

The red-haired fairy opened the door and looked shortly at Maya with a welcoming smile then turning her brown eyes to the taller guy behind her. "Hello Maya - who is your friend?" She asked with a smaller frown, didn't really take her eyes of the human even as the young thunderbird stepped in. "Come on," she knew Maya wouldn't just bring anyone to Alison's location. Especially when a two year old in the building most of the time. Either way, Alison had sent Amaryllis to her friend Veronica's. "This is Nigel.. Nigel.. this is-" Alison held her hand out, already suspected people to think she was someone else. "Alison De'Claire - Pleasure," she took a deeper breath in. "Do you have any of the lemon muffins?" Maya asked, getting Alison's attention quite quick. It was clear how comfortable Maya was around Alison, like all the tension she usually carried was just vanished. "Yeah, you know where to find them..  maybe Nigel wants some?" Maya leaned back in the door way, making her head the only thing visible as she was on her way to the kitchen. "You want some, they are delicious." Maya took a step back to not lose her balance, and she almost laughed a little by her own behavior. It was like she had tabbed into another version of herself, but maybe it was just the magic of the fairy. After a respond, Maya would go into the kitchen to fetch some muffins. "How can I help you?" Alison returned her attention to Nigel once again.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 7:04 pm

He took the redhead in; it was uncanny how much she looked like the feared witch Rebekah Sinclair. And then there was her last name De’Claire? A smile formed on his lips and took her hand “Nigel Blanchard, but not to be confused with the hunter’s clan Blanchard” he said she looked like she already knew how much she looked like someone else. And a hunter would be the last thing that one looking like that would have by their door.
But he had to admit that if Maya hadn’t warned him, he would be much more inclined to question the fact how much this Alison looked like her. Well, some people meant that all people had around five doubleganger in the world. Just bad luck to look like someone so hated like the witch Sinclair.

Never say no to muffins” he said and looked after her as she disappeared into the kitchen. His eyes landed back to the fairy; she had the same aura around her as Mariella which was also a reason that he didn’t think twice about her not being a witch. Even as it wasn’t the same burning feeling.

Straight to the point” he smiled and grabbed the locket and found the hair from Madelaine “To be fair, this comes for the pure fact on how much Maya looks like my former girlfriend Daisy and that her and eye got our oldest daughter kidnapped before she was even a day old – Maya told that if I had some hair of my daughter, you would be able to trace her?” He said and held the hair out to her “I’m of course willing to pay for the services, I’m desperate to finally make my family whole again
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:07 pm

Straight to the point, she nodded a bit. Alison knew, when people often had heard she could help with something, it was mostly in desperate need. Most people feared making a deal with her shadow-self Rebekah, she couldn't blame them. But she wasn't Rebekah, far from. So as he told her the problem she nodded, and understood. So, Maya had told him that the fairy might be able to track his family - she wondered what had encouraged her to help him in the matter. Then as he said, Maya reminded him of someone. Alison took a deeper breath in. "Even if I do this, and if you find what you are looking for.. and if it is her. I want you to know that girl carries far too many scars already, I don't want to see her getting more hurt," Alison didn't know the outcome, but she was a parent herself. If not anything she cared a lot about Maya, and she had seen her fight so hard through the hell she had been dragged through. "You don't have to pay me anything other than promising me to take care of her - who ever she is, or where she is," it wasn't safe to say that the girl he was looking for was Maya. Alison took the hair carefully and walked over to the dinner table. There were placed a few toddler items around in the living room, and if it wasn't for magic - it would most likely have been more messy in this house. With a simple thought a map was folded out on the table, after all Alison was just as old as Rebekah was. Magic came easy to the fairy.

She mixed her magic with the hair, "actually - I need a little bit of your blood as well," she summoned a knife to the table and nodded for him to use it. "Just a few drops on the map should be fine," it was what it took for her to drag the magical energies from everything. The hair held magical sparks, but it wasn't a lot - most likely because it was such a tiny piece and so old. Once the blood was on the map she started working her magic - she didn't want the blood mixed with the hair, but she placed a finger from the free hand on the blood - combining the energies, as she mumbled some words from an unknown world, her world. The blood started moving around, but it looked seemed to be confused by something. Then it ran over the map, dropped down to the floor  -but Alison didn't stop it, because it stopped the second it reached Maya's feet as she entered the living room with a basket of muffins. "You guys doing the whole magic thing without me?" She asked and looked a bit confused. Alison took a deep breath in and looked at Nigel. "There was your answer."
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:21 pm

He nodded as Alison told him that Maya had a lot of scars.
I know, she reminds me a too much of myself” he said with such sadness, as it wouldn’t be fair. Katelyn had grown up with love, she had never had the pressure of doing anything she didn’t wanted. Of course, he wasn’t really in the picture as much as he wanted to be, mostly because of his connections of being a hunter and always being pushed around and traveling places. But never once had he done anything but trying to love her. And he would do the same, if it turned out that the blond girl that was in the kitchen was his daughter.

Yes, I promise” he said, and walked over to the dinner table and looked down on the map. Some blood? He took out a small pocketknife and made a small cut in his thump and let it bleed down on the paper. Didn’t even question what she needed. Anything for finding his daughter.
The drop of blood started moving, and as it fell down, he followed it towards Maya’s feet.

There is your answer.

He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat. When people saw Nigel, most would believe he was a person rough around the edges. A ladies’ man, that never knew when you shut up. But right now, he was lost for words as tears started forming in his eyes.
So, this was his long-lost daughter.
What could he say or do? Was he allowed to hug her? Tell her that he was there now?

I’m so sorry I didn’t find you sooner” he whispered, and just looked at Maya standing looking confused about what was happening.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Maya was quite good at reading rooms and people, but looking at Nigel she stood in a situation where she didn't even know how to react. She knew who he was looking for, and her eyes slowly looked at the blood on the floor and then up at Alison in confusion. The fairy just gave the young thunderbird a quick nod, before Maya turned her eyes to Nigel again. Her heart was beating to extremely fast that her mind send out signals for her to calm down, but she was overwhelmed. I’m so sorry I didn’t find you sooner, she tensed her jaw. Her mind repeating everything he had said earlier today. The train of thought about everything she ever had been told, giving her a head ache, but she had learned to remember to breathe.

Her blue eyes locked in his, she could feel her own vision getting slightly blurring as tears pushed to show emotion. Maya's grip on the basket tightened a bit, but she was mostly just lost for words. She had been disappointed so many times, waited and searched and it had never been easy for her to find answers. Now she at least understood why, she had been looking under the wrong name. The tears escaped her eyes a little bit as her lips shivered a little trying to figure out what to say. Even if sorry couldn't save things from the past, there was something about hearing it from him, having him look at her with tears in his eyes - just as emotionally affected by this as she was. Maya took a sharp breath in and nodded a bit to herself as she took the information in. She had been dreaming about this moment forever, someone claiming her, proving to her she wasn't just an unwanted child, that she mattered. She dropped the basket to the floor, for a short moment just feeling utterly weak. She barely knew what to do with her hands, so she wrapped them loosely around her body, as she just let her mind settle a little bit again. "I guess you delivered your promise.. we found out where.. where I come from," she tried to strike a joke, and her lips broke out in a smile while the tears just ran slightly over her cheeks, letting her taste the salty drops of water.
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 9:48 pm

He waited, he needed to follow her and what she wanted from this situation even if she didn’t know what it was. He had to wait, even as every inch of his body called out to take her in his arms to make sure that it was really her, this wasn’t just some twisted dream of his.
But in his dreams, it had always been a baby he had found, and this was a full-grown woman. Just how his daughter would have been.
As the basked fell to the ground, and her joking yet sorrow filled voice left her lips, he walked over to her. First, he let his hands find her face just to look at her, like it was the first time he saw her. “Told you, and I always keep my promises, like ninety percent of the time” Then his arms found her and pulled her into a hug. “We always wanted you, we still have all the stuff we bought for you when we hadn’t even met you yet” he said while pulling her closer, he wasn’t about to let go of her now. They hadn’t had the heart to throw it out. This was all so overwhelming, he needed to figure out who she was, where she lived, and – he needed to let Daisy know.

I’m so sorry, all of this must be so overwhelming, I don’t know what to say or do really – and, I really have to let Daisy know – she will drop kick me and leave me in a ditch if I don’t call her” he said and tried to smile, as his own eyes was filled with tears. “can I just.. sit down.. please, I’m going to put her on speaker, if she picks up” he mumbled clearly out of himself.

He pushed in the code and opened the phone and then clicked on Daisy’s name so it could call her up. Please pick up, please pick up. He needed her advise, he really did.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Maya held her breath for a little while as he walked closer to her, the part of her brain that told her that she needed to be careful - was completely overshadowed by the child who just needed her father, who had always just needed her father. As his arms closed around her, she just completely let go of whatever that had kept her from tearing completely up, especially to the next words following her. Every belief she ever had. Everything she had been told in the past was a lie. Finally she closed her arms around him clenched her fist around the fabric from his shit, feeling everything just rush over her. I’m so sorry, all of this must be so overwhelming she loosened her grip a little bit, and took a deeper breath in, trying to collect her emotions back - but that train had left the station seconds ago. Maya listened to his words, Daisy - Maya realized something else this second, she had a mother and a sister. She took a deeper breath in and breathed heavily out. Maya nodded a bit letting him sit down, while Alison walked over to Maya and sat down in front of her, just embracing the young thunderbird while Nigel made his call.

____
Daisy listened to the ringtone, and frowned a bit. Even if she wasn't with Nigel anymore she had his work plan, it made it easier to find dates where they could actually have dinners the three of them, even if they were terrible at actually making that happen either way. Something else always came up. But she knew it was him when he called, mostly because she had a ringtone only for him - in case of anything, it was nice knowing who called. "Hey Nigel, what's up - aren't you at work?" She sounded almost worried. Daisy stopped what she was going, "are you alright?"
Nigel

Nigel

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:23 pm

He heard her voice, and he just broke down, started sobbing because he didn’t know how to tell her what had transpired. He took a deep breath and pushed through his emotions as he had learned from a very young age, even as it was hard.
I found her Daisy” he said with a hoarse voice filled with emotions, he looked over to Maya sitting with Alison’s arms around her. He took a deep breath, this had been something they had hoped for, for so long. Sometimes they had given up hope, and they had lived their lives as good as they could. But in the end losing Madelaine and almost loosing Katelyn, and the fact that he hadn’t been home when Daisy almost had a mischarged. That had put such a strain on their relationship that it hadn’t made it in the end.
I found Madelaine, or her name is Maya now – I found our daughter” he finally got out, and then the tears started falling. His elbows were put down on the table and he hid his face in his hands while he started crying. It was such a relief and still it hurt so much, because looking at Maya she hadn’t had that life that she deserved. And how could he not feel responsible? If he had just found her sooner, looked harder – just done more.
But he hadn’t.
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 10:41 pm

I found her Daisy, she took a deeper breath in and frowned a bit. She didn't say anything, because she wanted him to be very clear about who her was. She looked over at Katelyn and lifted a finger up to tell her that she needed to be quite for a second. Her face overall serious, as she focused on every single sound she could pick up from the phone. She closed her eyes, feeling the silence as the longest and most draining hours. I found Madelaine those were the only words she got form that, and she almost dropped the phone in shock. "Are you sure?" She asked almost breathless, of course he was sure - otherwise he wouldn't have called. All the times she had been filled with hope, or thought they finally had a lead - she had always ended up being tossed to the boxes of false hope. "I need you to tell me where you are.. I'm coming," it wasn't even a question, she was going to find out where he was no matter what - even if she had to search every single house on her way. She hated hearing Nigel cry, it wasn't something you got to hear often and yet -they both had shed more tears than most. Daisy didn't dare believe it till she was there and she already moved over to get her keys, once she had the adresse she hung up and looked at Katelyn. "Dad found your sister."

_____

Maya released herself from Alison's arms and gave the fairy a little nod. The fairy dried the thunderbird's eyes, before she walked over to pick the basket and muffins up and returned to the kitchen. Then she walked slowly closer to Nigel, her father - it was weird even letting those thoughts sink in, and she could feel her heart rate went up. She just placed herself without a word next to him. She took a deeper breath in, imagining this day and for it to come true was two very different scenarios.
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 8:18 am

Katelyn had used most of her time out in the garden that day. It had been a hard couple of days at school, exams were coming up and being cramped into classrooms make her realize that she might had taken a little too much on her plate when it came schoolwork. So, she had buried herself in the garden, almost literally it would seem if you looked at how her rainboots and overalls looked like she had rolled around in mut.
Mom I think that we need to start making sure that we can plant-“ she saw her mom lift her finger to make her quiet and nodded and sat down to take of her shoes, which in the end let her to fall to the ground and the boot flew against the door.
More cleaning, great.

Wait what? Katelyn’s golden eyes looked over to find her mom still in her lying position. “He did!? What!” in one quick movement he was up, humping around getting the second boot of and threw of her overalls. She grabbed her doctor martins and slipped in them and her father’s old leather jacket thrown over her shoulder.
Could it really be? This sister that she had heard about, but never met because she had been taken before her parents could even take her home.
Katelyn ran to the car and jumped in, her heart beating miles pr hour in her chest.

He dried his eyes after he had told the address and looked over to Maya as she placed herself beside him. “So, Katelyn and Daisy is coming, just fair warning – Daisy is a banshee, and Katelyn is a little… different, I can’t really explain it, but with your senses you will pick it up right away” he mumbled and took a deep breath.
If you have any questions ask away, and my prognosis is that when Daisy is here, she will not let you go again. Just fair warning” he tried to form a smile, but it was so clear that Nigel was confused out of his mind. This was really not what he had expected when he came in to work today.
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 9:17 am

Maya could feel her heart speed up once again, with all these overwhelming feelings. She didn't believe things she hadn't seen, and she was so scared right now. She was  so scared this was just another dream reality and that she would be forced to wake up from it as well. It made her tense up, and that fear was real and it had no outlet. She will not let you go again she turned her haunted eyes to Nigel, and nodded a bit. "Yeah-" she mumbled a bit and tried to make sense of everything. Maya folded her hands in front of her and tried to calm herself down, begging for once in her life that the world was on her side. That this wasn't some twisted dream, and with her racing mind trying to figure out if it was or not, the table in front of them started shaking a little bit along with a few other objects in the room. The energy is visible in a reddish color forming around her hands, as she tried to return her control back on the next inhale.

Daisy didn't speak much on the way, fairly she had too much on her mind to even begin to think about anything else. She was most likely also driving way too fast, but you couldn't really drive too fast when the person you had been looking for the last twenty years as found. There wasn't a fast enough in this scenario, and the only reason she drove slightly sane was because Katelyn was in the car with her. They reached Raymond street, and she saw where Nigel's truck were parked. Before she got out of the car she looked at Katelyn. "Are you ready for this?" She knew it was mostly most Daisy who needed to be ready for this, and she could feel her heart heavy for not being around here till now. Had Madelaine been around this neighborhood all the time, and she hadn't even been able to locate her? Daisy stepped out of the car, and put her arm around Katelyn as she embraced herself. Daisy didn't even care about knocking and the second she stepped into the living room, she let go of Katelyn and just froze for a few seconds, looking at that young blonde girl sitting there next to Nigel. It was her, even her gut could tell. And as much as she wanted to just go over and embrace her, there was this energy in the room she picked up on first. The reddish color she knew from herself, other than Daisy's own wasn't used on telekinesis.

Slowly yet still as fast as she could she moved to the living room and sat down in front of Madelaine - Maya - whatever her name was now. Her eyes analyzed the girl, who looked so haunted, and all Daisy wanted to do was scaring the ghosts away. All those ghosts that she hadn't been able to keep away from her daughter. "Hey," she tried to smile through the burning feeling of tears pressing through. All the heartache and pain those four had suffered over the years, in one way or the other. "It's okay. We are here now," she whispered to the young thunderbird, as she saw how the young girl's lips shivered. "It's okay," she repeated and breathed out herself. Maya just fell over right into her mother's arms, letting the energy levels in the room match out and the reddish color disappeared. Daisy held Maya a little bit closer and finally for years felt like she could breath again. Her green eyes looked over at Nigel for a second, it had been too long they had been waiting for this moment - but it was finally here. They were all together.  
Katelyn

Katelyn

Humør : Oh take your tampon out Dave.
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Psykologi + Biologi + Fysisk + Historie
Antal indlæg : 142

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 9:41 am

Katelyn watched as the lost sister came home, and how first her mom almost had lost control over her powers when she knew it was only a matter of a few steps and then the family would be whole again. Katelyn watched with her two-colored eyes, both golden but the other more golden green. A warm smile spread over her lips as she just took it in, she looked eyes with her father that just sat there not really knowing what to do, finally he got up and joined in on the hug. How he put his hand on her mother’s cheek and wiped away some of the tears away, a kiss planted on her forehead, before he walked over to Katelyn and put one arm around her shoulders and put her in.
You look like you rolled around in the mud before coming here cookie” Katelyn shrugged her shoulders and gave him a small smile; “Because I did” she said with a low voice, just taking the scene in. It was clear they were in somebody else’s house. Generous of them to let another family reunion take place here.

So, mom, are you letting others say hallo, maybe the sister? I would like to say hi before you smoother the poor girl” she said with a teasing voice and gave a quick hug to her dad before walking over to her mother and sister.
She felt how her aura flared up, the calming aura that called to the birds and woodlands animals. Sometimes she felt it around the shapeshifters, to their inner animal that yearned to get out to meet her. Was it the thundering almost soft feathery spirit that she felt inside of her sister? She wasn’t sure.
Hi, I’m Katelyn” she said and suddenly she felt it too. How her nose started to ache and tears that pressed to get out. “I’ve really hoped that I would one day meet what was missing in the family
Maya

Maya

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Daisy was totally and completely lost in holding her long lost girl. It had broken her to lose Madelaine, and it was pure luck that Nigel had managed to help her back together both times. Katelyn's voice however reached her and pulled her back into a reality where she realized that she had to respect the thunderbird's boundaries. So she let go with a smile and caressed Maya's cheek before she let go, letting Katelyn over there. Daisy took a look at Nigel before just walking over to him, embracing him it was the day they had been waiting for forever.  If anything the two of them needed some comfort as well, and Daisy even after everything she had never stopped loving Nigel - even if she wasn't in love with him anymore.

Maya turned her eyes to her sister. The thunderbird still having tears running from her eyes, she couldn't recall the last time she actually had tried this much - or she could, but she didn't want to reach that memory. Katelyn, her mind went to the thought of the picture she had seen hours back. "Maya," she breathed out and gave Katelyn a little nod, and as she thought she was able to stop crying - it started afraid as she could see Katelyn press a few tears out. I’ve really hoped that I would one day meet what was missing in the family Maya folded her lips together not really know what words to express how she felt. Was there even anything she could say? But what she had picked up from few embraces ago was hugs, was a form of affection where you didn't have to speak - you just felt. So she chose to embrace her sister. "I'm glad to meet you.." She spoke softly while her voice tried not to break from all the crying.
Sponsoreret inhold

We persevere Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We persevere   We persevere Empty

We persevere
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: