Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To Whom It May Concern

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 2:23 pm

What the fuck” Evelina whispered leaning over the table towards Cecilia when the angle left them, only being meet by; I have no idea. She took a deep breath and pushed her snack plate into the middle of the table, not really like her that she was a class a Joey at that point, not sharing food, not really her thing.

Eve drew a deep breath as she took the angle in as he came back, his whole aura was to a point overwhelming for her, and she didn’t really know what to say or do, especially since the man was more into talking to Cecilia and the fact that she had summed him. Not that she didn’t agree, one day she would be sitting there, and suddenly a mystic creature would appear because Ce had read about it and didn’t really think about how she was transporting it from on dimension to another. “Thank you very much Remiel – sir” she added and looked with doubt into the amber looking almost like golden silk water.

This was one weird evening, she thought and sunk down into her seat and sipped some of the cognac, only to put it aside and started drinking from her beer. This was too fancy for her, it tasted good, no doubt but, the thought of this drink costing so much had her barley scraping by, didn’t really sit with her – in a right way.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:40 pm

Remiel pursed his lips and lightly tilted his head as he looked at the human. Cecilia. "I doubt you realise," he started, his sarcasm completely replaced by a rare, somber seriousness in his voice, "the gravity of this." His eyebrows raised slightly, telling her that this was no time to joke about what had just happened. "You need to get this under control at once. Imagine if next time you have an argument with anyone you accidentally summon a demon. This pub would be a bloody mess right about now if that had happened. Who is helping you getting this under control?" His voice demanded answers but not in a heavy way; he nearly sounded worried for her. God. Humans and their powers that always hit them back in their heads. Summoning ancient beings. What would be next.

He nodded, accepting their 'thank yous', and couldn't help a soft smile to the other human. Evelina. At least this human had some idea of how powerful he was; and of what a mess Cecilia could find herself in if she continued this path of nonsensical summonings. There was something about her that was off though. Her aura was flickering dangerously close to something that looked remarkably depressive and it made his eyebrows knit.  
Michael has written a few pages in his book about you.
Remiel paused and turned his attention towards the summoner. His eyes lit up in curiosity. "You know my brother?" He asked, slowly raising an eyebrow. Not only did Michael know this human that looked exactly like Jezebel but he also kept a book about the archangels? That was news indeed! News indeed. "Mh," he grunted to himself. That was how she knew his name then. Either that or she was extremely religious. "Now why would my dear brother give you a book about us?"

Remiel wrinkled his nose, at Evelina's reaction, flabbergasted that anyone would turn down good liquor like cognac and lightly shook his head. What had the world come to. Someone preferred beer to golden cognac. "Oh no," he said, clearly disappointed in the human. "See, if you weren't so deeply hurt about something, I would have taken personal offence in that," he pointed out and drew in a large potion of air. This sadness had got to be the core of it, then. He looked expectantly at the two human girls, awaiting what they had actually needed him for, already in a much better mood thanks to the deliciously tasteful drops of cognac. "So. Spill it. How may I help?"
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 8:49 pm

You need to get this under control at once, it was weird as it had seemed harmless to her up to this point. It was his voice that actually made her realize how much trouble she could create. Perhaps it was because it was only twice she had used it, where she actually had realized it afterwards. The smile was gone for a small moment, was this was losing control was for her? It wasn't really like she had an awful lot of time to actually train it, and she had mostly used it on smaller objects to practice. But, somehow now it seemed more urgent she learned how things worked. Perhaps with the link broken she had time, now she wasn't allowed to do anything but worry about Maeve anyways. Who had helped her? It seemed to have been a part of Joseph's master plan to get her to use her powers, she wondered if it still was. "I have been in a little lack of..  everything lately. But I'm working on it," she took a deeper breath in. Lucas had helped her as well, but it was still smaller steps nothing major like summoning an archangel. Cecilia was somewhat very slow in processing things around her, sometimes it was a good thing because then things didn't hit so hard at once when it was bad, but in a case like this - the seriousness of it started to kick in more and more by the second. Her already clouded head tried to navigate through everything, but she at least took a few moments to breathe it out.

"I met him in summer in the city.. he has been helping me-" Cecilia took a deeper breath in, not sure if she should hold again with her talking. It was perhaps what was most weird, her nana had always taught her to have fate in the angels and trust them to guide her in the right direction. Now she wasn't doing that, she was summoning them, even if Michael that night had told her it was alright - clearly - Remiel didn't like it, and it wasn't really under the same circumstances, "not about just you. He gave me a book about the supernatural the day he showed me the perspective to of all this," she had never understood why he had cared, before or after. "He had made a few notes.. but my nana only talks about you guys, at least its nice to see her happy at least," her family didn't really know about the supernatural, but at least on her mother's side they were quite religious. Cecilia saw herself as religious, but not as much as the other members of her family - of course things had changed after meeting Michael.

Cecilia didn't say much more than that, but turned her doe eyes to Evelina as Remiel spoke to her. Evelina was still effected by Ethan's behavior, it was understandable. She took another mouthful of the liquor, before taking a deeper breath in. How may I help? Cecilia folded her lips together, letting reality hit back in for a second. Where did she even start without beginning to cry over the reality she was in? "My cousin has been missing for a week.. And I know something terrible has happened to her," her voice sounded much weaker than before. It sounded like a typical thing, people got kidnapped it was always awful and she wasn't going to pretend Maeve's case was worse than what happened to others, but she worried of course she did, Maeve was her family. "I've seen it.. glimpses of things, nothing I can put together as enough information.. I get visions. And as for the summoning, I've tried for days.. hours to reach her but I can't," it was clear in her eyes she felt useless in the matter. But feeling like she was frying her own brain trying to help wasn't really going to do anyone any good either way. And with Ethan being a loose cannon - she was so close to just see if she could find some things out herself, but that Lucas would let her do that or anyone else would, but she felt restless just staying home after her injuries. Doing nothing. Even if healing wasn't nothing.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 9:12 pm

I didn’t mean to offend anyone, but this is, more than I use on a month for my kids and I, I really like it though just, savouring it.” she eyed the three glasses that Remiel had gotten for them. She took a fry and put in her mouth, not really wanted to intrude into the convocation that was going on between the archangel and Cecilia, she didn’t even think for a second that it was for her, the question of how he could help. With a smile on her lips, she observed how Cecilia asked for help concerning Maeve, maybe this little accident could turn into something good, maybe a new lead or something like that? Behind those observing kind eyes, and the patient and warm smile there was a whole other battle going on. How her ex-husband was trying to get custody over her boys, pointing out that she was always working and barely scraped enough money in as it was. But none of that had she told anyone, because everyone around her that she usually told were knee deep in their own shit. Cecilia, there was the link, getting back with Lucas, meeting Nigel again her cousin missing. Ethan, something was clearly wrong, and it just felt like if she brought more to the table he would break, not knowing where he should help first. And after how he had reacted to her taking him off the chase, it had just strengthened the idea of him not being able to process any more bad news. Besides, it wasn’t like she faked the smile, or even tried to hide the fact that she was going through so much pressure. It was like, a calm serene feeling came over her, that just became stronger longer she sat with this Archangel, her eyes becoming a little intrigued. Evelina had always had a very calm manner, being able to hold her head clear in some of the most stressful moments of her life. Closing off emotion like anger, hatred and sadness, not that she didn’t feel them, she just processed them in another way than others did.
She could come with a lot of the police groundwork, how Maeve had been kidnapped, how they knew the face of the man but hadn’t been able to actually locate him. Somebody had to know him, but in the end, it was like she had disappeared from the face of the earth after the party. Only her shoe, the name of the man that had done this and the haunting video of her trying to escape it.  
Not missing, kidnapped” she corrected Cecilia, and took another sip from her bottle for beer. Her brown eye taking Cecilia in, Ethan had told her, right? Right? Shit, maybe she shouldn’t have said that.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 7:42 am

Remy looked curiously at The Evelina Romeo. It could be easy to forget that the humans were as complex as they were; and just how much they had changed. Few hundred years ago and anybody poor would have not thought twice about drinking something twice as expensive as their rent. His eyes softened up and brightened a little as he regarded her with a perplexed smile. “Savoring it is the best way to drink it,” he replied warmly and gave a slight nod to let her know he hadn’t meant what he said about getting offended. She had kids, bless her. Was there anything inspiring hope more than children? Not in the slightest. He wrote her name metaphorically behind his ear to remember to check in on her and see what he could do to help without it being obvious. Humans didn’t like getting help much these days. Much too stubborn to ‘do it themselves’ every second of the day.

He shifted his attention to Cecilia as she spoke of Michael. No wonder his older brother had taken an interest to this human, he thought. She did look an awful lot like the woman who broke his heart, how could he not? The thought of Jezebel made him clench his jaw. She had been a trusted friend and even somewhat of a motherly figure to him before her fall. They even had the same little fry to their voice when speaking. “He just dropped in to tell you about the supernatural did he then?” Remy hummed with a mild laugh. Classic Michael. The thought made him smile at his glass of cognac. His eyes found hers once again and he nodded solemnly to her. Her Nana. Another person to metaphorically write behind his ear. Though if she did pray he would meet her one way or the other. He did, after all spend his life with the Faithful to make their passage to death more pleasant.

Remiel’s face darkened slightly with the unpleasant news of a cousin gone missing. Kidnapped, added The Evelina Romeo, and he raised an eyebrow towards her. “Kidnapped?” He asked, drawing in a breath. Well this was right up his lane wasn’t it. A personal artifact could easily help him locate her. He shifted his attention to Cecilia once again, his eyebrows knitted neatly in his forehead. She could summon him. But not a human. There was already a link between humans and angels in all fairness, he thought. Maybe the connection was that much stronger in her. “So. Any clues about who took her?” He regarded them both a little curiously. This had not been his plan tonight. Not at all, but here he was, dragged through layers of the sky, to a bar that wasn’t too shabby after all, with two humans and a missing cousin.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 8:50 am

Kidnapped, she knew that but missing made it sound easier for her to handle. Cecilia breathed out and looked to Evelina as she raised an eyebrow at her, and she just gave her a little nod. It wasn't an easy subject to discuss, and here in an open setting it wasn't controlled. Being at the police station, she knew she could get something, even if it was a no or we don't have any news. Right here, she felt vulnerable. Cecilia had no clue if it was something to do with Maeve all together, or if the person who had done this knew how to decline her ability. Either way, things only got more frustrating day by day. Cecilia placed the glass on the table, letting her fingers tab it for a few seconds as she was gathering her thoughts. Any clues, it was Evelina's area, the police work and she knew that Evelina did everything she could - the people at the station did what they could. Cecilia had a few visions, she had seen things but it wasn't enough to put in the case - mostly also because she saw so many things. It was easy to get things mixed up, even if she was sure that she had seen something. Cecilia didn't really look up for few seconds, just taking her time to catch her breath and not drown in her overthinking. But with both Evelina and her father coming home to help with the case - she trusted that them. She ran a hand through her hair as she took another deep breath in and looked up again. Her eyes darted at the food for a second, but she wasn't even hungry anymore - then she turned her gaze to Evelina. She felt a little selfish for not responding to the question, knowing that Evelina was in a bad state of mind right now and it was Cecilia who had summoned the archangel. She just needed to find her words and thought about this without having the tears leave the already wet eyes. Cecilia folded her lips looking over at Evelina, she didn't even know how much she could say. It wasn't really right to discuss a case outside the office - but was it different when an archangel asked?
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 3:22 pm

All she wanted, was just to have a beer, two or maybe enough to get her thoroughly pissed. She needed to forget for a while, not being bombarded with new obstacles she needed to figure out and overcome. But she took a deep breath and put her beer away, as she felt like Cecilia was looking for her guidance, asking her to take the lead on this.
Yes, we know his face, or part of it, through what we could piece together from the surveillance cameras. We know he used the name Borys Ignatyev, and that he might be working for the Umbrella Company, they haven’t really been cooperative. When you try to figure out who this Borys is, not much is actually found - it’s like his life is just, gone, like someone either wiped his digital footprint, or he has been working off the grid. Most likely from Russia, and some kind of former military person. Other than that, we have her shoe, video evidence of her fleeing from him – we suspect that he was by car and took her with her that way. But, not much else as of right now.” She laid out for Remiel, as if she was talking to her chief. She took her beer and drank the rest, only to get the attention of the bartender to order a new one. Maybe she should find Ethan, apologize for how she had told him.
Maybe I should find Ethan, make sure his alright?” she said, and looked with worried eyes towards Cecilia, there had been the whole link thing not knowing if she would come out on the other side. So maybe she needed her more? She should just be able to split up into multiple persons, then she could be there for everyone!
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 11:00 pm

Remy sensed her frustration; the Evelina Romeo. He wondered if maybe, just maybe, he shouldn't have poked at the question with such confidence and made sure to put on an attentive and lightly worried face as he listened to her speak. His facade crumbling lightly with each word, replaced by more genuine worry. For once the hopelessness of the humans didn't seem to affect him as much as it usually did - in fact that might've meant that they were not hopeless but on the contrary still had hope to find the cousin-girl. He listened attentively without disrupting the human waiting until the very end to ask any questions should he have them. It didn't sound like good business if the guy worked for the Umbrella Company, he had to admit. There was a whole lot of dodgy business going on there. He slowly raised an eyebrow, watching the bubbly beer disappearing down her throat with an unamused smile. Humans and their bloody beer.
"As much as we clearly all appreciate good alcohol, nothing good ever comes from drowning one's sorrows in it, Miss Romeo," he said kindly, wincing a little at the thought of calling something as lowly as beer a good alcohol. "Maybe a glass of water first?" He offered with a gentle smile at the stubborn, little human, giving Cecilia a weary look, to signal that she better take care of her emotionally fragile friend - unknown to him of course that that was exactly what they were trying to do.

"So," he began, the questions popping back up into his thoughts. "This cousin of yours haven't mentioned any Russians in her life then I assume?" He tilted his head lightly. Not that it really mattered. He could probably help them anyway. "Now if you have her shoe I can try to track her." He said it rather casually, not wanting it to sound like he could find her, and held his hand up a little to stop any incoming questions to his comment. "Don't get your hopes up just yet," he said a little sadly and wiggled his head a little. "I might be able to see her, but it doesn't mean I'll be able to see exactly where she is."
Remy hated fake hope and was not one to give it. He needed people to look realistically at things, realistically and optimistically but not naively or with any form of misinformation. He could likely see her, but if she was under ground or in a dark room or even asleep there wasn't much to see at all, he thought gravely, and he wouldn't be able to give them any good news. At least he would be able to let them know if she was alive or not, this human cousin.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 5:40 am

Cecilia couldn't prepare herself in this matter, it didn't matter how many times people told her what had happened to Maeve, every time felt like the first time. She held her breath, feeling her entire body tense up as she stopped from just falling. Cecilia couldn't even focus on the entire set of information, just the scene, the scene of how scared and pained Maeve must be in this very second. She blinked for a second as she felt the archangel look, and she just gave him a nod as she stood up. The second she turned her back to them and allowed herself to breathe out again. Cecilia's steps up to the bar felt long and draining, but she needed to remember that she was able to breathe. She asked for two glasses of water, running her hands frustrated over her face shortly while she waited. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and took her phone out, there was a few missed calls from Eden, knowing she was just one more that was going through a tough time. The barman gave her the glasses, then she returned to the table.

As she sat down the question turned to her. Cecilia was thankful for the few small minutes she had used on not sitting here, or she would likely just have completely melted down. "No," she declared on the next exhale and gave Evelina the glass of water. Cecilia turned her eyes to Remiel again and held her breath for a few seconds again. The only Russians she knew was family on her mother's side, her cousin Irina was one of the reasons why Cecilia spoke Russian. However, she was very sure that her side of the family had nothing to do with anything - but then again, it wouldn't be the first time someone had surprised her with a secret. I can try to track her. Cecilia frowned a bit, as she took a slightly deeper breath in. She was skeptical by nature, but she also couldn't regret the small sensations of hope that wanted her to believe that there was a chance. Cecilia was very observant to the way he spoke and his use of the word might, and she gave him a nod in understanding. There was nothing worse than overpromising something and then things going down the hill, she knew that one from work. One should never promise more than they could deliver.

To get the shoe they would have to get the evidence from the scene, and it would also mean they would have to get Remiel inside the station. The human had no idea how his abilities worked, and other than what she had read she had never really seen much of an archangel's power before. She had seen Michael do small things before, back at their first meeting he'd told her he worked with law enforcement - which now was a lot more ground to cover than she first had thought. A part of her had wanted to reach out and ask him as well, and maybe with this way Ethan reacted it might not be a bad idea. Then again, she knew he had enough stuff to do - and she wasn't going to bother him. But if Remiel was able to see something or bring them any closer to a lead. She didn't expect him to be able to find her, she wanted him to be able to - but she wasn't going to get her hopes up. The screen of her phone lighted up again with Eden's name, and Cecilia grabbed it shortly. "Two seconds..I have a friend who is going through a divorce, sorry.. I have to take this." She placed the glass on the table and got up from her chair. Besides, if they needed to get Remiel to the station it was once again Evelina's area. Cecilia walked a little away to pick up the phone. It was also an excuse to once again leave her tension at the table and just think about something else. What was it about these two humans and being there for everyone else other than themselves. Sometimes it was however, just easier focusing on other peoples problems - focusing on what you could control.  

After the conversation on the phone she returned to Remiel and Evelina. Cecilia sat down in the chair leaned as she grabbed the golden liquor again, taking a larger mouthful. This was the most part she had been involved in the entire case, but she knew her father had made that call - not wanting to mix her up in all of it. "But do you need the shoe.. or just something that belongs to her?" She didn't know what or if she had missed any conversation while being on her call. But if he just needed something.. she could get something without them having to go to the station.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm

hm?” Evelina looked up, confused of what he meant; drowning one’s sorrows? A sweet smile spread over her lips and she slowly shook her head, “Thank you, that was nice of you to say” she started, as she put the beer down, the second one the bartender had come with when she had waved him over. “But I’m that part of Italy were alcohol is for your health, and beer is all my medicine, but okay archangel sir, I’ll take that water” she might be a little to brasen in the way she talked to him, but he had been so sarcastic in the start, that he should be able to take it. She took a deep breath waiting for him to finish his idea of what he could help with, so if he got her shoe, he could track her? That almost sounded too good to be true, but this was a being properly older than earth itself.
That might be-“ she heard the buzzing from the phone, and looked at Cecilia’s face to determine who it might be. She nodded, must be the woman that Cecilia worked with Eden, her which kid had also been missing and then going through a divorce as well, that must be tough, all Evelina could think was that she had have it hard enough divorcing her husband, and the only thing there was that he was a cheating bastard.

Her hand took the glass that Cecilia had placed on the table; “There is a woman that might need your help” she nodded towards Cecilia that talked on the phone; “While her life is falling apart it seems like all the people around her also is just, falling apart, she just got out of something that could have cost her everything, and she still have time to help her work friend. So, we need to think about if your vision of Maeve can do more harm than good” there was no malice in her voice, just a calm serene look. She was just looking out for Cecilia, so many depended on her and she had very few she could go to, that could just be there for her.
Truly Cecilia just had to big of a heart, forgiving Lucas was one step to far, for Evelina’s taste not that you shouldn’t forgive, she was just so worried that he would break her heart again. When you walked out once, just because things got too much, what would stop him for doing it again. Then Nigel was back too, that idiot, given he didn’t try to get her back – but he could have given that apology maybe the day after he didn’t show up. So many people always trying to take advantage of her best friend, and the last thing she wanted was that she would get her hopes up only to be told something horrible had happened.

When Cecilia came back, she nodded “If you could do it without me getting things out of the evidence room, then it would be best” she took a sip from the water, after switching it out with the expensive cognac, damn it was smooth. “besides it wouldn’t look very nice, if I came to the prescient smelling of alcohol asking for things from the evidence locker
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 9:07 pm

Remiel frowned at Evelina. What a horror. He shook his head lightly. "From Italy and drinking beer," he mumbled. "What has the world come to." If there was something the Italians surely knew nothing of, it was beer. And goodness were there better things to drink in Italy. He couldn't help a little smile at the human calling him sir again.
He looked up at Cecilia curiously as she excused herself and kept his gaze at her as she walked away from them, lightly tilting his head as he followed her with his eyes. There is a woman that might need your help. Oh, lots of people always needed help, but most of the time it wasn't Remiel they needed it from at all. His job was to give people hope but it wasn't to be their hope. He smiled warmly at the human next to him, listening to the protectiveness in her voice. Clearly the two of them were connected in great friendship. He could only appreciate and admire that. "She sounds like an admirable woman," he stated, "as does the person who notices and supports her." He nodded, letting her know that he was talking about her. Besides, if she had the help of his brother she would be in very good hands, he thought. She really would. A strong woman with such powers - only she desperately needed someone to help her get those under control. He was still a little bitter about being summoned by accident. A little embarrassing. We need to think about if your vision of Maeve can do more harm than good. He sighed lightly and tilted his head towards Evelina. "I'm not one to judge that," he replied with a careful smile. He didn't know Cecilia and wasn't one to say whether or not he could help her.

Remiel straightened his back as Cecilia came back to the table, curiously regarding her as she took a large sip of the cognac. He hoped she was strong enough to get the truth - with powers like hers, he thought, she had to be. He couldn't help a light chuckle as the Evelina Romeo talked about breaking in to what seemed to be her workplace and the atmosphere drastically lightened in the entire room as he laughed. The lights seemed to shine a little brighter. "I just need something that belongs to her," he said mildly. "Something with emotional importance is best but I can work with anything."
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 10:10 pm

The laugh. It was contagious, even if her mind was a chaotic mess, his laughter still managed to pull her lips up in a little smile. Her mind put some other pieces together that didn't regarded the situation she was in right now, but she would get back to that later. Right now, she had to push Maeve back to the center of her attention. The thought had been breaking her down every hour since she had gotten the news, the unknown was scary and she had always been scared to embrace it. This feeling of unknown was even more terrifying than anything else she had experienced, mostly because she couldn't help but feel useless. There was nothing she could do other than wait and hope for the best. Even if she was sitting here with the archangel of hope, she wasn't convinced, and for good reason. It didn't mean she wouldn't be able to give it a try. Trying was better than doing nothing. She didn't like change, even if change had been forced over her head ever since Michael had opened her eyes to this world. Remiel confirmed her theory, which made her take another deep breath in. A part of her, despite wanting to help, also just really want to go home to safety. Back home to Lucas. However, she pushed herself back out of her comfort zone and breathed out.

Her lips shivered slightly as she exhaled and sat more up. "I should be able to get that," she replied with a small smile, and tensed her jaw a little bit. Then she realized something, she didn't have to summon something that belonged to Maeve. "I have one of her blouses in the back of my car.. she is always complaining my car is so cold," a light laughter escaped her lips, followed by a sad smile and placed her free hand on the opposite shoulder for a few seconds. "I can go get it," she suggested, leaving yet another excuse to flee from the room. She took another mouthful of the cognac before getting up from the chair again. Her legs felt weak, but they would have to carry her for a little bit longer. She grabbed her purse and her phone, and walked to the exit.

It didn't take much to walk to the car, and the fresh cold air was just what she needed. Cecilia opened the back of her car to find the double layer grey blouse with a Peter Pan collar. Maeve had left it there just in case she should get extra cold. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and hugged the sweater shortly, just closing her eyes and took in the scent of Maeve in her. "Please just give me something," she mumbled to herself and sighed a bit as she folded it over her right arm. With her left hand she wiped away a few tears and she took her phone out again. It had become a habit ever since to check for news whenever she could, almost making her anxious to check for bad news every time she saw her aunt Delilah had written something. She opened her messages with Lucas, sending him a quick: wish you were here, message and closed her phone again. Then she headed back inside and walked over to them, "is this fine?" She handed the blouse to Remiel before finally sitting down again.

Sidst rettet af Cecilia Ons Mar 03, 2021 5:35 am, rettet 1 gang
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 8:37 pm

Evelina’s own lips started to twitch into a smile, as it seemed like the whole room became just a little lighter around Remiel, she didn’t need much convincing he did indeed have an aura around him that made her feel more at peace, more hopeful for the future. But she had never been a woman that took sorrows to heart for very long, she rather forget and forgive, then try to make things better again, than holding on to grudges.
The smile slowly disappeared as she watched her friend, something didn’t seem right, actually it seemed like she should rather make sure that Cecilia got home, than stayed here. But she also knew better than to try to make Ce doing anything, when her goal was set, and right now it seemed like she wanted to know if this archangel could indeed find her cousin or just something that indicated if she was alive or not, sometimes that was needed, sign of life.

This time Evelina didn’t really say anything, her furrowed brows was knitted together making a big wrinkle in her forehead. She was just about to ask Remiel, if he had ever lost hope himself, and if he had what had happened. It would seem that if he was the angel of hope, that he would be fueled by people praying to him or in hole that people around the world felt more hopeful than, he would feel better. Would it be like being sick, if every human on the planet lost hope?
But as she gathered the courage to speak her mind, Cecilia was back. Evelina’s eyes asked if she was okay, if they needed to go soon.
Then Eve’s eyes turned to the blues that was in the hand of her friend, as he asked Remiel if this was fine, enough. Evelina really hoped for the best, she was almost preying that this would work, at least so Cecilia could get some closure.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 10:08 pm

Remiel nodded to Cecilia. It wasn't a bad idea. It wouldn't be hard unless she'd been kidnapped by someone that had put a spell to hide her - and with a surplus of human friends that was somewhat unlikely. Humans usually didn't piss people off enough for them to shy to magic. He sent her an encouraging smile; that was all he could really, after seeing how her eyes betrayed her and fell apart in front of him. He followed her as she walked out, pursing his lips lightly as he felt her pain, before he shifted his attention to Evelina.
There were so many questions inside this human in front of him. He could feel them. Exploding inside of her hidden by the calm and rather uniquely peaceful aura around her. Usually humans didn't have much of an aura at all actually and it always flickered depending on their moods but this one had a surprisingly stable one. He tilted his head as he watched her, wondering if he should ask her something - anything - but deciding against it. He was already intruding a little, he knew, but wasn't gonna leave them hanging if there was even the slightest chance he could help them.

Is this fine?
It was clear she had cried - to him at least. The dim lights around them didn't hide any details from his sharp sight, and his face softened up as she handed him a blouse. As he took it he made sure to touch her hand gently, sending a boost of light through to her. It was all he could do to take whatever pain she was carrying; usually a gesture he saved for the dying when they reached the point of panic before having to leave the Earth. He made sure to catch her eyes and gave her a nod. It will be okay, it said. "It's perfect," he replied, making sure to send warmth through to his voice. These days had surely been eventful, he noted to himself. The day before he had met a Veela - a creature he'd never even heard of, and now this strange accidental summoning from a human.
Remy didn't like waiting and had a feeling they wouldn't appreciate whichever dramatic gesture he could probably do to make his powers seem as angelic and grand as he had done back in the days. No flashes of lights or flicks of wings or any theatrical thunder rumble this time. He merely took the blouse in both hands, closing his eyes to feel this human girl for a short second. When he opened his eyes back up they were a bright hue of teal green and he no longer saw the room in front of him.

Please.
Her voice was somehow distorted. He saw stars but no girl. How odd. With an annoyed grunt his eyebrows knitted in his forehead and he had to focus to not let out a little growl of frustration that this wouldn't be as easy as he had thought. Time after time he hit something remarkably cold.
Please!
There it was again! Her praying words that seemed so very far away. And then nothing. Coldness.  Darkness. How very odd indeed! Remiel tried again. He clenched the blouse harder in his hands, as the world spun around him and he tried to narrow in on anything. An area. A smell. A light. Cold. It was like hitting a bloody wall! It didn't feel like a spell. Spells usually felt clouded and heavy and a bit like walking through very thick fog and this didn't feel like that at all. Just like a wall or like a mirror bouncing away as if he was being ... reflected off a surface. Remy paused himself a little annoyed at not realising it sooner. Eden had something similar after all but nowhere near as sharp. His eyes turned brown once again and he directed his eyes to Cecilia - the girl with the powers should maybe know this. "Does she have a mind-shield?" He asked a little too loudly and looked at the two girls, displeased that they hadn't told him. A bloody mindshield. He had been summoned on a busy day by a bloody human to find another bloody human with a bloody mindshield, what did they think? That he could create miracles?
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 8:26 am

There was this feeling in her gut telling her not to hope for too much, and she was used to that feeling by now. She was fine with that as long as she could perhaps just get a little bit of sense of okay, or a feeling of things would be fine again. His expression was analyzed from the second he started, the doe eyes looking how he clenched the blouse. It reminded her of herself trying to do everything to trigger a vision of Maeve, to just get closer to something. Perhaps the reason she didn’t expect much, being able to see things didn’t mean there wasn’t blind spots not even she or he could reach. He said it himself, did she have a mind shield. Maeve had a weird power, not just putting her mind away from telepaths. Ethan had even claimed once that his powers were neutralized by her, and Cecilia had seen her remove a sleeping curse just by touching the victim. “She has something like that,” she frowned a bit. It was odd, Cecilia could still see visions with Maeve in them, but not when she tried to trigger them. They always had to come to her, it was one of the many reasons why Cecilia knew – or believed that Maeve was alive – she was sure of that. She just hoped she wouldn’t get a vision telling her she was wrong in that statement. “I should have realized that, of course for fuck’s sake,” she mumbled a bit to herself as she realized there was no way he could sense Maeve and she was just wasting his time again. “Fucking hell, she mumbled in a low annoyed whisper and sat back. “I’m sorry. I should have thought that out,” she apologized and ran a hand through her hair. If her mind had been in a clearer state she would have, but things were a mess up there and she could only focus on so much. “I’m so sorry for wasting your time,” she added to her apology and kept her eyes at the archangel. She cursed a little at herself in Bulgarian in a low mumbling and shook her head, mostly just angry at herself for that reason. She had wasted his time, starting off by simply dragging him here.

Her eyes moved slowly to Evelina for a second and gave her a nod. Cecilia was fine, or at least in some weird sense of fine, she wasn’t the one kidnapped – in that sense, she was fine. He didn’t even have to say he hadn’t been able to see anything, she was sure he hadn’t  - why else mentioning the mind shield. Cecilia shook her head a little bit, before turning her eyes to the table for a second.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 18, 2021 9:27 pm

She took a mental step back. This wasn’t her friend, it wasn’t her cousin, this was her case now though. So, what ever happened needed to be seen with objective eyes.
As Evelina had seen her grandmother preform some kind of tracking magic before, she knew that it wasn’t something overwhelming, and even as it was an archangel sitting in front of her, she already felt like the aura around him was more than enough proof of who he was.
The main reason that she didn’t really think twice about that he was just sitting there with his eyes closed. But it was also one of the reasons that she didn’t move. The sounds around them became muffled as there was someone that put a protective shield around them.

Evelina threw her hands up in the air as he asked if she had a mind shield, she didn’t know anything about that. And she wasn’t going to sit there taking the heat because he now felt like they had pissed on his laurels. Just as she was about to tell him off, Cecilia stepped in and apologized.

She nodded back towards Cecilia as she told her that she was okay. Maybe for the moment, but how else would one survive in this cruel world? It was like when they just got up, something threw them down again.
So, seems like we need a new round” she waved the bartender over “So we’ll like a drink, I’m thinking gin, and the gentlemen here would like some of the finer scotch on your shelves” And then she pointed towards the archangel “And you behave, no reason to become pissy just because it didn’t work out, it’s not like she summoned you on purpose even as she should work on that thing. I would like to be warned, so the next time it’s not some long-forgotten monster that eats me” – “Now we are going to find your cousin one way and another, we are sorry that we got you here, I’m sure you are a very busy man, but enjoy a drink and breath – use this an excuse to rewind a little – now while you figure all this out, I’m going to call and say goodnight to my boys” she stood up and walked a little away from the group to call up their grandparents.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Her voice echoed in his mind. The desperate prayers. The weak flickering hope that anyone would hear her or find her; covered in fog and emptiness and whatever void she was shouting from. Remy didn't like it.
She has something like that.
He clenched his jaw before clicking with his tongue, annoyed at himself for not being able to find her. He didn't like it. Not one bit. "It doesn't feel like a normal shield, are you sure she's human?" He asked and squinted his eyes to look at Cecilia a little skeptically. Maybe she was something else entirely. Evolved at least. Humans usually didn't have such strong shields. But then humans shouldn't be able to simply snap their fingers and drag him away from Heaven against his will - that had genuinely never happened before in his 700.000 years of being. Maybe humans were simply getting stronger, he thought, still trying to shake off the weak, begging voice of Maeve Poe.
I’m so sorry for wasting your time.
Remiel knitted his eyebrows a little before his face softened up. Silly little humans. Time was never wasted. They were all so dramatic, he thought to himself, as he shook his head at her. "No, such thing as wasted ti-"
So, seems like we need a new round!

Remy tilted his head lightly, still feeling a little uneasy from the void he had looked into. Contrary to what the human might think of him, he was not merely some skeptical little pessimist and actually thoroughly cared for people that needed him. What would the point of his entire being be if he didn't? It didn't change the fact that he didn't like to not have a choice in saying or doing things - red. getting dragged through time and space to end up in a bar on a random evening. His face softened up a little.
"Miss Romeo," he mused, trying not to sound too amused at the dark haired beauty and her demanding aura blabbered on. "I think it's the first time anyone has called me pissy." He smiled softly at her. "So even with the fear of what you might call me next, I think I'm gonna do the reasonable thing and kindly decline your offer." He nodded lightly towards them, lowering his shoulders a little as he tried to shake off the prayers of the human. He desperately wanted to try again. To see if he could find her, this cousin of Cecilia. He didn't like the fact that he hadn't been able to, it honestly nagged him more than it should have, and it scared him that she had felt so hopeless in her voice. Something had to be done and he wanted to help - rather than enjoy another drink. Like this he could leave them to their tasteless beer and they could help each other how they both needed it. "I ought to get back up there," he explained, his eyes glistening in the dim light around them. "It has, however, been lovely meeting you both. It really has. Now, can I keep the shirt?" The question sounded more casual than he felt about it. He desperately wanted to get to a witch as soon as he could; maybe they would have better luck with it than he had.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 6:44 am

Are you sure she's human? Cecilia took a deeper breath in, for a split second she was unsure. Maeve was a human, she had to be human. Cecilia confirmed it with herself before taking a slight breath in. "She is human - she just has the power to be more, I guess," Cecilia left a small sigh. Before her or Remiel even got a chance to got around, Evelina was up and about. "Eve," Cecilia tried to break her speech, but once that woman's mind was set on something - it was hard to even chance her mind. So she watched her walk over to talk to her children. I ought to get back up there, Cecilia took a deeper breath in and turned her doe eyes back at the archangel. The dim light them was what she would call magical, and it made her smile a little bit. Can I keep the shirt? Cecilia folded her lips shortly and held her breath for a few seconds before nodding a bit. "If you promise to keep me updated and return it at some point. It's not really your style anyways," she replied letting the small teasing glimpse in her eyes return for a short while. Cecilia knew better than to keep an archangel from returning to his duties, just like Michael, Remiel was a busy man with little spare time. They all had their parts to play after all. Cecilia looked over at Evelina with a smile before looking at Remiel again. Maybe it was just standing here in the light of his presence that made her worries seem small for a while, it was nice not feeling her heart heavy in her chest. "Thank you," even if he hadn't found anything. He didn't seem like the type to just stop, and by asking if he could keep the shirt she could only thank him for not seeing the situation hopeless.

Cecilia finally breathed out and gave him another nod. They would be okay, she had faith that maybe not today and perhaps not tomorrow, but things would be better. They had to be. She took another look at her best friend, and gave her a smile. "Take care Remiel."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 6:05 pm

Evelina stopped up and turned around, a small nod left her “Likewise - Till we meet again” she said with a smile on her lips, and then she retreated to a quieter place in the bar. It took around fifteen minutes before the conversation with her boys was done, with a soft smile forming and softening her expression she looked down on the phones screen, her finger hovered over his name before she pressed down.

The tone of calling up was almost deafening, but he didn’t pick up the normal; hey you called, but I can’t come to the phone right now, please leave a message and I’ll call you back. “Hey Ethan, ehm” she started looking over to Cecilia now sitting alone after the archangel had teleported back to where he came from. “I just wanted to call and say that I’m not blaming you, alright? Things got heated and, I’m sorry that I forced you out there, to become so mad” she said and sighed pinching the bridge of her nose “Please call me back, I just want to make sure you are okay, alright?” then she pushed the end call bottom and walked back to Cecilia.

The drinks that she had ordered was placed on the table and Evelina made short time of it and drowned both glasses and the whiskey she had ordered for Remy. “Wan’t to get out of here?” she asked, looking at her best friend. The mood that hadn’t been good in the first place, hadn’t gotten much better, and they both might just need to get back home under a blanket with ice-cream in their hand.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 30, 2021 9:39 am

What a turn of events this day had been. Not that she wasn't used to it by now, and few flashes made her feel even more uncomfortable, and she couldn't shake the feeling that she should have warned Remiel about something. Cecilia pushed the thought aside as Evelina asked if she wanted to get out of here. "Yeah, I think that will be great," Cecilia confessed in a lower voice, still feeling the sadness hanging over her despite the newfound hope that was hanging in the air. "If its alright with you, I think I'm just going home. I need to stare into the wall for a few hours by myself.. or at least till Luke gets home," she confessed as she ran her hand over her dark brown hair. Cecilia just needed to drown herself in her own thoughts for a little while, especially with everything that was build up from today. "Will you be okay with calling an uber or something? I can walk from here, it only takes me ten minutes to talk home from here, ish," she asked her friend. She didn't want to leave Evelina alone either, but right now she just needed to be a little selfish. Cecilia embraced her best friend in a hug, "I love you. You know that right?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern - Page 2 Empty

To Whom It May Concern
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Politistation-
Gå til: