Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To Whom It May Concern

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

To Whom It May Concern Empty
IndlægEmne: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Date: February 21 2021
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Cold. Clear blue sky.
Outfit Cecilia: Link
Outfit Ethan: Link
Topic for: @Evelina Romeo <3
____

"Why are you acting like this?" Cecilia tried her best not to shout at Ethan, but he barely made it easy for an already exhausted Cecilia. He had been keeping his card so close to his chest, both him and Zitora seemed to give her little to no details when it came to updates about Maeve. They said, she was too close to the case, and they didn't want to risk her getting involved - she understood where they came from. However, she also wanted to do anything but sit on her butt all day long. There was still few days till she returned from work, as Eden called it. "Stay home and rest" Not words Cecilia liked, but here she was trying - or had tried when Maeve had been taken. Everyone around her was on edge, she didn't blame Ethan for being so as well, but she couldn't really handle seeing him like this. So frustrated and broken-hearted. "I have a job to do, you don't see me showing up at your work place trying to do your job -" he hissed at her, making Cecilia frown a bit as she took a step back. "That is not what I'm saying.." - "What are you saying, huh? That I'm not doing enough? That you can come here and have all the answers, enlighten me please then." He lifted an arrogant brow at her, making Cecilia raise her brows slightly. "I know you are hu-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence till he raised his voice at her, "You don't know anything, so just go home. No one wants you here," he closed his eyes taking a deep breath in and shook his head at himself. "I'm sorry," he breathed out and opened them again. "You should be," she replied almost breathless, trying not to blame him too harsh for his behavior.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Evelina

Evelina

Humør : A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Fag : Kampsport + svømning + psykologi + matematik
Antal indlæg : 183

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Hey Doris, could you look over these papers for me?” Evelina asked, as she put her bagel in her mouth and handed the case files to one of the techies at work. Doris nodded and then scurried away, as if she had taken her in doing something she wasn’t allowed. Weird, she thought but as she were trying to cramp in lunch with the ton of work that needed to be done.
Voices started to reach her, as she sat down by her laptop, reports didn’t write themselves unfortunately, but it was also here that she realized that everybody wasn’t really working, rather than spying on two people which convocation became louder and louder. What the hell?
Evelina stood up, and took a deep breath, when it came to this case she had stepped off. For one, she was close to the victim, as in it was her best friend’s cousin. Second Ethan had declared that he was the one leading it, and everything needed to go through him, how he had managed to get the super on board, was beyond her but she hadn’t really asked about, as she understood why he wanted nobody else to take it.

No one wants you here, Evelina got up and walked over to them both. “Okay shows over” she declared and send everyone a stink eye, the one only a mom could give, and everybody know what it meant. Leave, or get your ass handed to you.
alright Ce, I’m sorry, I understand that you need to get some answers, and understand the situation, please either wait by my desk, or call Lucas” she said with a calm voice and gave her a small smile. Before turning around to Ethan “And you” she hissed, and grabbed his arm “You are coming with me, now” there was no debate in her tone, as she dragged him along to an empty recon room and pushed him inside. “What the hell is wrong with you?” even though she was inches from blowing up in his face, she kept her voice collected and calm. At least for now.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 8:32 pm

Okay, show is over, both their heads turned to the side as they heard Evelina. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and gave Evelina a quick nod. "It's alright.. I will just.. go home - call me later," she responded. There was no use in waiting here too long, her father worked here as well. Even through he was still on call in Bulgaria till the end of the month. Cecilia was about to tell Ethan something, when Evelina dragged him with her. Ethan seemed angry, angry didn't even begin to cover the intense emotions he was filled up with. Despair, anger, self-pity and everything else you could mix in that ball. All these negative emotions had taken a hold on him, and he couldn't even begin to sort them out if he wanted to. Ethan took him arm back the second they were in the room, what the hell is wrong with you? He rolled his eyes in a snort. "Seriously? What is not wrong?" He lashed his arms out to the side, his voice louder than he wanted. There was so much negative energy coming from him, making it impossible not to be effected a little. His ability was out of control, an ability he never had mentioned too much about to others because he feared it. And he had fought it for years, kept it under control - but now, right now control was no where to be found. "Everything is one bloody giant mess if you haven't noticed!" He crossed placed one hand on his hip, as the other one frustrated went through his hair and he looked to the side. He felt restless, unable to just stand still for two seconds before he moved around walking side to side like a caged animal.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Did he just snort at her? Her brows knitted together, as he threw his arms around and clearly didn’t know how to position himself. It was like seeing a lion in a circus, walking around in the cage lashing out at anybody that came to close to the bars. But this woman, was not afraid of getting hurt in the crossfire. To be honest she was maybe one of the only persons around him, that could actually take this kind of crap and not take it personally. Because she knew where it came from, it came from being a person that helped everybody than themselves. Always putting oneself in the bottom trying to fix everybody else’s problems.
Watch it Ethan” she said with a cold voice and crossed her arms around her chest. “What I’m seeing is a guy, taking what he can handle onto his friends and persons that are closes to him! You better get yourself together or I’m getting you off this case!” maybe it wasn’t a matter of her getting him off this case, if he didn’t see that he was walking down a dark path where he couldn’t return from. No, she was already there, wanting to take him off the case pleading that he was not in his right mind to even be here. “How are you expecting to help anyone, if you’re not even taking care of yourself!” she took a step forwards, her eyes shooting lighting already prepared for him to blow up in her face. Maybe it would be for the better, another reason to make him realize he needed help.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 8:56 pm

He wanted to listen. It wasn't that, he couldn't listen. Every second he spend on stupid debates like this, was another second he wasn't looking for her. He had promised himself to keep her safe, he did that on the very day they met. Ethan couldn't help but drown in the fact that he hadn't kept his promise. He had been on the scene where she was last seen, and his worry was way out of his control. Lost in the wilderness where he couldn't see anything other than the chaos that seemed to blow up in his face. Or I'm cutting you off this case! His head finally turned to her, he did hear that. His eyes looked furious, and he took a few steps closer to her. "You can't take me off this case, and you know it. You need me. She needs me," Ethan held his breath and looked directly at her. His gaze was intense in a way no one had ever seen before, and it was like darkness was trying to paint his eyes. "I can handle this. I'm fine," he replied and shook his head a little as he took a step back. "I'm okay Evelina, there is nothing to take care about," he pointed out, most likely not realizing how he was acting in this messed up situation. "I just need to find her, what ever it takes." He felt angry most of the time, and it was like he inhaled negativity every time he took a single breath in. It only grey stronger and worse for him.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 9:09 pm

I can’t take you off this case?” she sneered back and took one step closer towards him. He was so much taller than her, that she almost drowned in the mere presents of him. But she didn’t back down, this was the last straw, one thing was spiraling out of control, another thing was denying it! So, she took it in; the darkness in his eyes and how he almost tried to intimidate her to back off. “Stop Ethan! For crying out loud, you are not fine!” she shouted, she was done – he could scream, he could threaten her, he could even tell her the same thing that he had told Cecilia. She didn’t care, standing there looking at her without realizing what he was doing to himself, was a man she adored, that she would take a bullet for anytime. But as of right now, he was one of the dumbest idiotic persons she had met. And that included her ex-husband.
We are here to help, we’re more people that want her back and want to find her. But we can’t put our own lives in danger for finding her – what good are you to her, if you stress yourself out so much that you can’t even think straight – when was the last time you even slept or ate!?
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 5:52 am

You are not fine! He couldn't help but laugh. He actually laughed, not because anything was funny, it was just the only thing he had left to do - the only thing he could let himself do. "Oh, but you are wrong. I'm great," he replied to her shout as he took a few steps back. All this frustration was build up in him like a bomb waiting to explode, or it had exploded one of the reasons his veins started to turn darker, if only the fabric didn't cover it perfectly up. Ethan barely understood his own power, so having it lash out like this was a loss of control. A loss of everything he stood for. Oh, he wanted to scream. He wanted to scream and shout, but he didn't. Ethan shook his head a little and moved both hands to his head, while taking a few steps back. "We are wasting time here Evelina, I promised her I would keep her safe. I promised everything was going to be alright.. this isn't alright?" He finally let his back meet with the wall behind him as he looked up, taking a deeper breath in. "I promised I would do anything to protect her, and look where that has gotten her?" He moved his eyes down to Evelina again while he allowed himself to take a deeper breath in, not letting him get too consumed in this mess of negative forces. "I'm losing my mind," he said in an almost whisper and shook his head bit again.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 7:57 am

At this point Eve just looked at him, trying not to let her pity show because that was the last thing he needed. But what else could she fell when she saw how he was falling apart? So, she just stood there waited, while he told her what was wrong, even as he had told her he was great. Which clearly was a lie, and he knew it.
She would do the same if was her kids, or Cecilia that had been taken but in retrospect she could never be there for them all the time. That was not physical possible, and to think it was where the things that would mess you up so much, to the state that Ethan was in now.

I’m losing my mind, her heart broke when he said that. What could she do, her eyes followed the windows and doors that unwanted eyes could look through, and started rolling down the curtains, when they had the privacy she then walked over to him put her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. “You’re a fucking moron Ethan, and you’re killing yourself” she said with a hushed tone, still high enough for him to hear, but her accusing mom voice had toned down as she hugged him closer, not letting him escape this brief moment of human contact.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Ethan held his breath as she closed the blinds, making the room a little bit darker - which he liked. Even if everything like that boosted his already dominating ability, it was also able to calm his nerves a little bit. Evelina walked over to him, and it wasn't till she embraced him that he finally felt like he could breathe out again. So, he took a deeper breath in letting the warmth of her small figure warm up the cold mountain. "I will be fine," he replied in an exhausted whisper, at least it was better than saying he was fine, coming to the point where he also knew he wasn't. He closed his eyes trying to let his better emotions in, but it seemed almost impossible. It was just way easier if people just kept going on with whatever they were doing, and he could put his focus on finding Maeve. Ethan found himself just placing his arms around Evelina and holding her close to him. He took another deep breath in, tensing his jaws as he felt his eyes getting wet, but he refused to cry. He wasn't going to cry in front of her. Ethan took a deeper breath in and closed his eyes even more shut, feeling how tight his muscles actually were. Ethan didn't like this version of himself, he had sworn to keep people safe, and there he was earlier yelling at Cecilia - it wasn't him, but it also was. I was him without an anchor.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 3:31 pm

It still wasn’t what she was hoping for, but his new phrasing was better than it had been before. It didn’t change her mind about the fact he needed to be taken of the chase, but for now she knew better than to say anything. So, she just stood there, her eyes open while she looked straight into the dark room, her eyes slowly getting used to it.
She felt how his grip became tighter as he tensed up in his body once again, like he was dealing with everything without saying anything. Maybe if she had been there sooner, seen how he always put himself last, then they could have avoided all this. But then again, if she had tried to stop him, he would not have listen. Sometimes people needed to get out there were they couldn’t keep their head over the water, before they were willing to receive help and she wasn’t even sure that Ethan was there yet, which frighten her how far out did he need to go before he realized?

She took a deep breath, as she pushed herself out of his arms again and looked up at him. “I’m still getting you of this case, because it’s killing you, and I’m not going to watch you do that to yourself anymore” She said, knowing very well that the brief moment of peace they had have, would be destroyed. But she cared, she really did. Therefore she didn’t mind being the bad guy in this scenario.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Silence. It was nice for a small moment his demons actually seemed to rest, but it only lasted for a few seconds. I'm still getting you of this case, he froze. It was like the ground underneath him started to shake, like the nightmare he couldn't wake up from. Helpless, powerless he already felt that but in this second it was like a rope around his neck that just tightened itself. Ethan went away, like a drop shadow he was just gone. Or he was suddenly behind her instead. "No. You can't do that to me," he raised his voice a little bit more, feeling the tears almost being thrown out of his eyes. This powerlessness was too much, and she was there taking the only control he had left. Ethan took a deeper breath in and shook his head. "Don't do this to me - I can't just sit around here and do nothing." Ethan took a deeper breath in, and shook his head once again. "I you do this.. I will never forgive you."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 3:56 pm

She took a deep breath again; it was a little shaky as Ethan started to scare her. But as years of being a detective in this city, there was a thing or two she had seen her that made her prepared for most things. Never had she thought that Ethan would be one of those people actually scaring her. Slowly she turned around, about to tell him she would, and she could do that to him. What he said last, took her breath away, it was like he had punched her in her chest as pain spread through her body all the way to the fingertips. Her eyes started to sting when she fought the overwhelming feeling of betrayal, so that was how little he thought of her? That she would just do this to him, to punish him? Because she didn’t think he deserved to be on the chase and find his bestfriend? But has she had remembered herself before, she didn’t mind being the bad guy if it meant saving him.
If that’s what it takes to save you from yourself, then by all means, then don’t forgive me, make me the bad guy” she whispered, her dark eyes looking at him with hurt and determination. She pushed herself past him, to walk towards the door she needed to this, that much was sure.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 5:49 pm

He couldn't believe it. She sided against him? He looked like she just had murdered his entire family and taken every sense of hope from his system. The dark veins seemed to become more clear as they moved closer to his neck and up over his cheeks. Like he just absorbed everything that happened like a gain of negative energy. "I fucking hate you," he hissed at her and took a few steps closer to her, feeling the darkness just fully take over him.  Ethan didn't hate her, but buried in his intense emotions and the dark forces around him, he couldn't even breathe out a single positive emotion. It was like all light had left his being. He closed his firsts before he regained just some control over himself and shook his head taking a few steps back. ".. Jesus fucking Christ," he yelled at himself before he turned around forcing himself away from her, he kicked one of the tables - which in the end only just hurt himself most. He needed to get out of here. The door opened and he turned around almost like the sounds from outside make him think again. "I think it's time for you to go, now!" Cecilia walked into the room. She hadn't gone far when she had been blessed with flashes of how this could go, and she feared him losing control. "Now Ethan," Ethan walked closer to Cecilia and starred down at her, making her take a deeper breath in. "Don't make me call higher forces on you," she warned him in a low voice. And they just starred at each other for a few seconds before he walked past her, letting his shoulder bump into hers. Cecilia took a deeper breath in before turning her head while watching Ethan storm towards the exit of the building. Then she turned her eyes towards Evelina. "You okay?"
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 6:08 pm

I fucking hate you
The hole in her heart became bigger, he had been there for her when her husband had cheated on her. She had confided in him, he had seen her cry with a bottle of jack in the bathroom not being able to stand as Dylan had taken the kids from her, gotten her out of the precinct without anybody noticing and given an excuse to why she hadn’t been at work that day. He had been over multiple time, playing games with her sons – and she.
I fucking hate you
She took a step back as his giant body towered over her, with a dark energy that threatened to crush her, because of what she had said. But instead of lashing out, he turned around and kicked the table which made her whole body tense up. “Ethan” she begged, but before she had the time to try to defuse the situation, the door open and in came Cecilia. Hadn’t she gone home?
No” she whispered, and just stood there looking at her friend not knowing what she had to say “I just, wanted to protect him, take him of the chase. I knew he be mad, and – but I never." she tried to hold back her tears, but the trembling lip told a clear language “I’m going to talk to the chief, and getting him of the chase and then – I need a drink” she said, looking towards Cecilia with begging eyes.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 6:21 pm

She breathed out letting her breath calm her anxious heart, right now it wasn't her heart that was the heaviest. Cecilia had known Ethan since she had moved here, they weren't as close as Ethan was with Maeve - but she knew him. This wasn't him. It couldn't be. Cecilia walked over to wrap her around around her friend as she saw her struggling not to cry. She just wanted to hold her friend for a moment, letting her be the one to comfort her for the first time in months. "I know.. this is not Ethan.. I don't believe it is," she took a deeper breath in and let go slowly of her friend. Cecilia had always been a firm believer in the good in others a second chance, and with everything going on - she was surprised she was still standing right now. She nodded to Evelina when she said she needed a drink. "We can go have a drink, I will just call Lucas meanwhile, letting him know what happened," she took a deeper breath in. She didn't keep secret from Lucas, and with everything that happened around now there was only reason for being honest. So telling him what went on was a priotiry of hers.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 6:36 pm

She pulled Ce into her arms, and just stood there for a moment, to think that this had been her and Ethan for just a moment ago. Not that this was over, no, far from it. But if time was what he needed then she would give it to him. And then yell his ear of later, not that it would help but it would make her feel better.
“I might not be him, but it is still him, and his slowly killing himself” if her divorce had taught her one thing, it was never to give people that kind of excuses. She hoped that he deep down didn’t mean any of it, but that fact was still that he was so far gone, that he had threatened her, not verbally but how he had acted.

yeah, do that, say hi from me” she said with a small smile, before heading off towards her chief’s office. It took some convincing, but in the end, she got it how she wanted. Not that she really told what had happened between her and Ethan, not wanting him to get into more trouble than was necessary, but just enough so that it was a good idea she took over. With the help from Aurelia, knowing very well that she couldn’t handle such a big case alone.

alright, all set” she said, as she took her coat of her chair “Got fresh eyes on the chase, called around and got patrol looking out for her aswell – we are making a statement to the news tomorrow, and hoping the public might help. That should be a good start” she took a deep breath, and gave her another smile “They call if they find anything, so we can with good conscience go out and get a breather, you ready?
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Cecilia waited for Evelina to return, and nodded when she gave them the green light to go. Cecilia already felt guilty for not going anything, or she was doing something - but she didn't feel like it was enough. She tried to trigger a vision of some sort that could help them - but it was like whenever she found something it just hurt her more because she realized just how helpless she was in this situation. It made her some sense of comfort knowing that everyone was going what they could do their best ability. She had thought about reaching out to higher forces, having met Michael she knew there was other archangels out there - and she could use a little bit of hope right now. But she also knew from how shocked Michael had been back then, that summoning an archangel perhaps wasn't the best move - but perhaps she could pray for the help? Like Ethan had prayed for Michael to come help her that evening? Cecilia took a deeper breath in, was it alright to go have a drink for one night? Letting everything just not matter for one second in her life? "I don't think I will ever be ready, but let's go," she replied honestly. It was something having your family being in danger, kidnapped and she had realized few days ago that her visions months back might just have been there - she just hadn't listened to them. "My car is out front, I will drive," she pointed out as they headed to the car so she could drive them down town. It wasn't really far away, and Cecilia lived 15 minutes max from the city center, so if wouldn't take long to walk - or for them to picked up if needed.
She parked the car, and locked it so they could head to the nearest bar. It wasn't hard to find a table at this hour, and she walked up to the bar to sit down. "Two pints of beer please," she ordered as she ran a hand through her hair, "and two snack boxes."
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 9:03 pm

She nodded “of course” she said as her smile slowly drifted from her lips, “And sounds like a plan” Evelina got in the car, and for the whole ride she didn’t speak which wasn’t normal for her. It was like a strong force squeezed her stomach together, as she looked at the scenery that rolled past the window’s. The only thing she really could think about was Ethan, where he had gone and second question her discission what if Ethan never spoke to her again?
She didn’t even register that Cecilia shut down the motor, before she opened the door “Ah yes, you need to get out of the car as well” she said and walked with her up to the bar. Sat down by the bar, and nodded “I’ll take the same” she said, and the bartender looked confused Evelina nodded “yes it has been that kind of day, now please, the same
Her arm snaked over Cecilia’s shoulders and hugged her from the side “Thank you, I know it’s hard not to think about anything else than getting the person that you love back home safe – so et means a lot that you, well.. was there today” she said with a small smile and sighed, drowned the first beer and started on the other one quickly after.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 9:40 pm

It was always chaotic having these girls at a buffet, one of the reasons Cecilia also one year would love taking Evelina back home to Bulgaria for Easter - because eating was a thing around the holidays in Bulgaria and she was sure it would be the greatest adventure for Evelina. She smiled a little as Evelina hugged her from the side, with everything that had been going on, Cecilia was just surprised she hadn't completely lost it yet - perhaps because she just collected it like a ticking bomb waiting to explode at some point. "I'm always there for you Eve," she pointed out, "you are my family too you know." Cecilia took a deeper breath in as the beers were served she took the first glass, before drinking a larger mouthful. Her usual poison was wine, but at this point everything was good. Clearly Ethan's behavior had done a greater number on Evelina, but they also worked together. They both knew how it felt to be let down by someone they cared about, so she understood why she just needed to drink her emotions out. If it would make Cecilia less worried about Maeve, she would do the same. Her thoughts went back to what she had thought about earlier. The angel of Hope.. Remiel. Cecilia took another mouthful of the beer, it was always something it was ice cold - otherwise it would have been undrinkable. "Remiel.. " She mumbled mostly to herself, even it was a pure wish that he could even help them - right now wasn't really the scene. But after all the pain she had endured and the worries that washed over her - was it so bad of her to actually need some more hope?
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Thank you, it’s always means a lot when you say it, and you know, the same back” Evelina said with a smile, that was a little bigger than before. Before the food had even arrived, Evelina had already gotten the bartenders attention again and order a new beer and asked for some peanuts they could eat while waiting for the food. Not that she was even that hungry, but she couldn’t keep being upset about Ethan, when it all came down to it then she knew that it wasn’t really his fault. This case was getting to him, the thing about Ce had gotten to him, if he just hadn’t that giant hero complex that he needed to save everybody, then they wouldn’t have come to this! She sighed again and tossed another beer back. Luckily for everybody here, Evelina knew how to hold her liquor. Hope was in high demand, but short in stock these days, with all that had happened. Nigel getting back into Cecilia’s life, when she had just reconciled with Lucas. And besides Cecilia having her own problems to deal with, it also seemed like her friends around her started to fall apart. Including her own.

Remiel? Eve heard the small mumble, and looked over to Cecilia who was that? “Remiel?” she repeated after Cecilia, looking a little weirded out before she turned to her drink again, and threw some nuts in her mouth. “it’s like Gaia as turned in to purgatory, you can’t step foot outside your house without worrying about what disasters going to hit next” she said in a low voice, and took another sip.

Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 10:54 pm

It had been ages - centuries even - since he had felt the tickling sensation in his fingers that he felt now. He grunted to himself and took a step back from the large bookshelf in the archives. Since Chamuel had upped and left them, he had taken it on himself to continue her hard work and right now he was very busy. Very, very busy. Too busy to appear in some humans dream. The tingling sensation was usually what happened when somebody prayed to him. He was one of the few angels who could appear in visions and dreams and didn't have to physically go when he was called upon. He pushed away the sensation and refocused his gaze onto the script in his hand.
"Ah!"
Remiel dropped the script and grabbed onto the shelving in front of him as a sharp pain shot through his side. What in the World. Another sharp stab had him tumble backwards in surprise, before the whole world spun dangerously around him. This felt oddly like when he was teleporting - but he wasn't doing it. With an annoyed grumble he closed his eyes and stopped going against the powers that were dragging him away. Powerful.

A bright flare lit up the bar. Rather dodgy bar, that. Remy wrinkled his nose in disapproval of what had just happened. Someone strong and powerful had just summoned him ... To a bar. If this was some wicked, ridiculous prank by some farcical witch he wouldn't hesitate fla-
Remiel stared with his lips parted slightly. He wasn't one to get easily stunned, yet he simply stood there for a second, taking in the girl in front of him, his eyes darkening dangerously. He hadn't seen her since she wen't against God. Against Michael.
"Jezebel?!" Remiel closed his mouth and pinched his lips together to a tight line. This couldn't possibly be her, could it? She didn't feel ancient. Her moral compass was way too pure. He didn't even pay attention to the girl next to her; nor to the people around them. This was very bizarre indeed.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Cecilia circled the glass in her hand looking down at the liquid while trying to figure out what just had happened with Ethan. The whole thing was one bloody mess, but she wasn't going to just let him explode on her like that and not again that was for sure. The darkness in his eyes still haunted her mind, she was worried and she knew Maeve would want her to make sure he was alright. But you couldn't save someone who didn't want to be saved either. "Never mind," she frowned a bit before taking another mouthful of the bitter beer. Placing Gaia close to purgatory could seem quite extreme, but she agreed to this point. It was like every day was a new trail, and you either survived it or you didn't. "We are in our own personal version of hunger games," she shook her head a little bit, and turned her head a light that seemed to appear.

She took a deeper rather exhausted breath in and ran her hand over half of her face. Oh, she had realized what this ment. Cecilia could remember that kind of light, it was the same kind of light Michael had used to prove to her that angels were real. How did you forget something that had changed everything? Despite that, Remiel didn't look amused by the whole thing. He starred at her which made her entire expression not only look confused, and even a little bit scared. It wasn't like people had told her to be careful, and even Cecilia herself underestimated her own powers - clearly. Jezebel?! It made her look even more confused, but it also made her fear take a walk around the corner. "No," she wasn't sure why he would confuse her with someone else, and she had never heard that name before. "I'm Cecilia," she placed the beer on the counter before getting up. "You must be Remiel, right? I'm incredible sorry for summoning you here," she added with a smile trying to at least make the best out of the situation. "Can I buy you a drink to make up for it? I'm still learning to use the power." If it wasn't because she had been drinking wine with Michael months ago, she wouldn't even have thought about asking an archangel for a drink. After Lucas had made her realize how rare it was to summon an archangel, it however made her think a little bit more about how to approach them - but since she didn't really know, how you should speak to an archangel and Michael never had corrected her, she was just herself.
Evelina

Evelina

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:53 am

Eve almost choked on her mouthful of beer when she heard Cecilia, and she couldn’t help but start chuckling “Right you remove one corrupt mayor, just to have it replaced with another one” she sighed and remember she had just watched the ending of Mockingjay part two. Evelina turned around in the barstool when a glimmer of white appeared beside them, and suddenly a man stood there. Yep, hunger games, even as this person radiated with pure intention and a calming aura that felt her with hope, it was like she couldn’t really trust it.

yes because buying an angle a drink, makes it up to him Ce” Eve smiled towards her friend and looked over the third person again. But there was something more about him, like this wasn’t just an angle it was something more, something – an archangel? Her grandmother had told her about these beings, but she had never encountered one, even as Ethan’s father was one. It wasn’t like she had been around when he had been at the police station.
Evelina Romero” she then presented herself and gave Remiel a warm smile and nodded before turning around, as food was put in front of her “Finally” she breathed and started eating only to realize that she wasn’t really hungry.
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 12:09 pm

Remiel waved his hands dismissively in front of him, annoyed at the human - human! - in front of him. “Clearly not, no,” he muttered sarcastically. He really did have more important things to do right now. “Thank God for that. I’m not in a mood to go around killing ancient beings tonight.”
He studied her curiously, his eyebrows still knitted slightly. She did look remarkably much like her though. Same intense eyes. Same wavy hair. Less of a frown. His curiosity turned to disbelief very quickly. She was apologizing to him. She was apologizing to him as if this ‘little’ incident was like some sort of mere butt-dial. Like she hadn’t just physically transported him here all the way from the Heavenly archives - a place, mind you, heavily covered in angelic magic and holy barriers that an ancient witch couldn’t even pass without exhausting their powers. Here this human was apologizing as if it had been easy. Easy! To summon an archangel of his status. The fifth being to be created in this whole world. Summoning him without even trying. His eyes darkened hastily. This was one dangerously strong human and nobody seemed to have told her that she shouldn’t just waltz around summoning people. God! If this had been Gabriel or Raphael he wouldn’t dare think of the consequences. He didn’t reply to her, merely looked at her in disbelief as she offered him a drink.

For the first time he acknowledged the friend. He spread is arms towards her in disbelief. “Thank you!” He exclaimed. Finally someone who understood the gravity of it all. “Summoning me for a drink,” he muttered under his breath with a low grumble. “Humans these days. Unbelievable. Used to be asking politely and praying.” He glanced sideways at the table in front of them eying up the horror. Remy pulled a face. Summoned for a drink and it had to be beer. He shook his head in desperation. Ancient Greece would’ve turned in their graves had they seen the joke of a beverage in front of him. With an exasperated sigh he pushed the beers away from the girls with a disappointed click with his tongue. “No no, summoning me for this nonsense. No wonder you’re in need of hope.” He took a few steps along the bar to catch the attention of the barman. “Vintage Hine please. On the rocks for the ladies but hold it for mine.”

Remiel went back to the table, not caring to pay attention to their reactions. “Beer. Savages,” he mumbled. “Cognac inspires hope; and then we need a little chat about casually summoning archangels, Cecilia. That’s dangerous business.” He put down the golden liquor, drops that were probably more expensive than any jewelry the girls were wearing. “Miss Romeo,” he mused, handing them each their glass. “Cecilia.”
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 1:50 pm

"Next time I will pray a day ahead then, letting you know, so you are up for it," she replied, he wasn't the only one who could be sarcastic, even if she didn't feel like even trying. However, it took her while before she spoke again, watching the archangel go up to the bar. She looked at Evelina, "I have no idea," she mouthed to Evelina. Like Michael, Remiel was very straight to the point in his own way - way more sarcastic than Michael was however.  Cecilia really didn't care what they drank today, as long as being here made Evelina feel better, then it could be whatever. Cognac, her lips pulled up in a little smile, reminding her of Lucas for that short matter of time. Cecilia held her breath for a second, she knew it was dangerous business and just how she was able to do it was still in the unknown. It was a mix with thought and feeling. Right now she felt desperate and scared every time her mind went to how Maeve was feeling or what could be happening to her at the moment. And then the thought, the thought of knowing someone who might be able to help. It had also been a mix of strong emotions and a thought that had summoned Michael that night. She didn't know if she ever had summoned someone before that night, or if she ever had done it without thinking. It remained a mystery.

She took the glass as Remiel handed it to them, looking at the golden liquid shortly before returning her gaze back to Remiel. "Thank you. We need all the hope we can get these days," she confessed and took a slightly deeper breath in. Then she suddenly also realized that Remiel was the angel of hope, was it offensive to say it like that? She wondered for a second. It didn't come as a shock to her that the angels walked among humans, walked on Earth at all - actually, when you wrapped your head around all off this, it was the thing that made the most sense. Mostly because she was religious there was something to believe in there that actually made sense."Cheers," Cecilia lifted her hand a little bit up, and looked at Evelina before looking at Remiel again, before taking a sip of the golden liquid. "I've read about you, Michael has written a few pages in his book about you," she took a deeper breath in, as she confessed this. His entire presseance gave her a change of air, and her soul was getting filled up with hope as the seconds past her. Cecilia had no idea how the relationships were between the archangels, she only knew the things written. And there wasn't much.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To Whom It May Concern   To Whom It May Concern Empty

To Whom It May Concern
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Politistation-
Gå til: