Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Detention

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

Detention - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 08, 2021 9:32 am

It was as though the magic broke, when she stopped pressing down on his hand and instead looked up at him. He lifted his eyebrows in puzzlement and hummed a short questioning ‘mh?’.  What had he said? Something odd again? The lights flickered in her chocolate eyes and as she started pressing down on his palm he felt as though he could get lost in them. Oh right. He had complimented her. Maybe he’d been overstepping? Her words made him knit his eyebrows tightly together in his forehead. “Mh. Yeah. In my defence you were, uh, mega scary,” he admitted a little hazily. “I’m not very good with magic.” He looked at her apologetically. Maybe that wasn’t exactly what a witch wanted to hear. “Don’t like it. It doesn’t make sense. It’s unpredictable and uh, dangerous and well, I-I like numbers more,” he mumbled, lowering his eyes back onto their hands.

Wayne looked back up in confusion. What? “My nature?” He asked, raising his eyebrow lightly, regarding her a little skeptically. What the hell did she mean by that? “But I am the best?” He replied slightly offended at the thought, his voice pitching a little at the end. “I mean; at what I do at least!”
He knew however, that she was probably right about wanting to fit in. He was slowly getting more comfortable with who he was, but he still wished he understood people. Or did he? Most of what other people conversed about was so bloody dull it could lull him to sleep, so maybe he didn’t really care after all. He just cared what his friends thought of him. And maybe Artemis, just a little.
Wayne stiffened.
Why are you even at Athena?
It only took at second for his body to relax, as she continued the pleasant little pressures on his hand, moving on to his wrist. He hadn't really understood the question. "What do you mean?" He whispered. Did he not fit in? Was that what she had meant?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

Detention - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 9:19 am

Uh, mega scary. She made a small sigh, and a soft smile lifted the sides of her lips. “Well, in my defense we all have our defenses to make sure we don’t get hurt” she mumbled, before he said that he wasn’t very good with magic and started laughing “Oh that’s too bad, magic can be such a beautiful thing” she said and after some time she took her hands back from his, even as it tingled in her body to keep touching him. Maybe the, help him relax, had just been a bad excuse to feel his skin under her fingertips.
Hah! So, the little pup has some bark, I like that, never apologize of being the best” she said when he added the at what he did. “But it wasn’t what I meant” she waved her hand a little when the waiter came back with the wine that they had ordered and poured it in her glass “Thank you” she said with a charming smile before turning around when he asked her what she had meant with her words. Her brows pressed together as she didn’t understand why he suddenly was so affected by her words. He had just told her that he was the best at what he did, so clearly, he understood that there was nothing they could teach him at Athena.
I mean, is the reason of getting friends? It’s clear that you know what you are, a genius that understand complex things that other people only dream of understanding. So why is it so important for you to become a part of a social group?” she took a sip of the wine and placed the glass back on the table. “Don’t get me wrong, I had times where I tried to be something I wasn’t but the faster you learn that you will find people out there that will accept you just the way you are, you don’t need more than those people. So, why are you at Athena? For your own sake, or some ideal that society puts on your shoulders that you should be – more normal?” she put her head slightly to the right as she regarded him with curiosity of how he would take her question. She wasn’t a person that tried to hide her words. Just as Wayne had said only minutes ago, she was scary – mostly because people didn’t know how to handle her brutal honesty. Of course, you could be honest and still polite. She just didn’t do the whole, polite thing.
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

Detention - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Wayne furrowed his eyebrows.
We all have our defences to make sure we don’t get hurt. He could only agree. He knew he had about a million defence mechanisms that might not be the most healthy, but, he thought, at least he wasn't scary. He slowly took back his hand and reached for his glass of water to take a sip, hoping it would make his mouth less dry. The stange panic he felt around her seemed to have faded a little, and instead he felt curious. He wrinkled his nose lightly as she insisted that magic could be beautiful and shook his head a little. "Mh, how can it be beautiful if it doesn't make sense?" He asked meekly, genuinely interested in what she meant by beautiful. To him, beauty came in orderly things and numbers and mechanics and in how beautiful it could be when things came together in some bigger sense. Magic never could.
Wayne almost protested that he never would apologise for being good at anything at all really; what a ridiculous thought that was. Why would anyone do that, now? There surely wasn't anything to apologise for. She spoke before he had the chance, and he sucked his bottom lip in whilst listening to her. But it wasn’t what I meant. Yet another thing he never had understood. Why people always said stuff they didn't mean. He couldn't help the wave of confusion hitting him and once again opened his mouth to talk when Daniele waltzed back to their table with the food and the wine. He managed a sheepish smile to the Italian, that merely chuckled warmly at him before dashing away again, swiftly picking up a few empty glasses on the neighbouring table. The amazing smell had him close his eyes for a second. He was absolutely starving and the confusion seemed to disappear as quickly as it had come, when his hunger took over his mind.

And as quickly as it had come and gone it came back again. This time he actually looked her in the eyes - not a small feat for him, he usually didn't like it, but this time he had to do it, to understand what she was saying to him. Or try to. Why was he at Athena? He didn't like explaining or opening up to strangers and felt a tight knot in his chest at the prospect of having to do it. As if he owed her that in order for her to understand him better somehow. But he didn't want to talk about it. About his father and mother and how he had ended up there and how Umbrella had taken him in and expected him to know about the supernatural. A whole world he had not known about until a few years ago. He finally looked away from her, feeling the heat shoot up his cheeks.
"I, uh, it's complicated," he muttered. Why was a guy like him, a guy that already had just about 3 PhD's already, at an Academy. "I have a job in Oakheart and we work with different species. They insisted that I went and got educated in supernatural beings before they wanted to full-time hire me," he muttered, the words falling out of his mouth with about a hundred kilometers an hour. He sucked in a large portion of air. There it was. Now she knew that he hadn't grown up knowing about things like witches and bloody vampires. He bit his own cheek and raised a hand to scratch himself behind the ear. "If you just came to insult me you could have given me a bloody heads up," he grumbled, using his fork to push the food around his plate.
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

Detention - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention - Page 2 EmptyFre Apr 23, 2021 1:08 pm

If you give me a chance, I might be able to show you one day, that logic and magic has a lot to do with one another” she said with a soft smile, it wasn’t like magic just came like a given. It could be chaos, that he was right about. But runes and incarnation spells were something that could be explained down into the smallest details. But sometimes there was something so beautiful in the things that couldn’t be explained and pulled apart into the smallest atoms to figure out how everything worked. “Some even call It the indistinguishable science, so, sciences in its whole. Just not all can learn and wield it
As the food was placed in front of them, the smell almost made her mouth water. This really took her back to her trips through Italy. She took a few bites and the pure feelings on how feel the food tasted was shown in her face, as she took another bite nodded to make sure that Wayne knew she still listen to what he told her. It made sense, if he hadn’t known about the supernatural, and she know understood him a little more of why he was at the academy. It was nice, knowing something more, which actually shocked her. She liked getting to know him. Which was why the next thing he said was something she hadn’t expected.

She was just about to take another bite, when his words hit her like a ton of bricks. Insult him? Something hard grabbed around her heart and squeezed, all the hairs on her arm stood up and she had to take a deep breath to calm herself somewhat.
insult you?” she finally got out, her lip started to shake and she realized she was about to cry. She was trying her damnedest to be interested in him. She was very sorry that her way of conversating was not up to how the standards clearly was. Hadn’t she already told him that she had never been on a date before? “I never, I wasn’t trying to.. I just” she struggled with her words and felt how her eyes started to getmore damp. “Excuse me” she said finally and push back her chair almost tipping it over, as she walked fast to the bathroom and locked herself in there.
Artemis walked towards the mirror and saw her own pained expression. No one had ever made her question herself so much as that damned kid! Her hands grabbed the sink and almost turned the knuckles white. “Breath Artemis, god damn it breath
Sponsoreret inhold

Detention - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention - Page 2 Empty

Detention
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Detention - For real? - Hazel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum