Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Detention

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Artemis

Artemis

Humør : Bitch please, my phone batteri lasts longer than your relationsships
Fag : Magi, Kemi, Botanisk viden
Antal indlæg : 151

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Detention   Detention EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 10:13 am

@Wayne
170 cm, brown eyes, sharp long black nails, septum, and lots of earrings

DATE 15th of February
WEATHER Shit cold as it had been for the past couple of months
PLACE Athena academy, one of the class rooms are use as detention.
ATTIRE + sunglasses, and without the headpiece

What a day, Artemis had already been at the school longer than she fought and know she had been pressured to do the detention – what a laugh.
This woman the pureblood witch wasn’t like many of the other teachers here on the academy, well that wasn’t completely true – it was like the school was having a reputation to hire people that was very active in the underworld, but most of them hadn’t the mouth on them as this girl. Her sharp fingernails glided over her short hair and fixed her sunglasses she was wearing “No running in the halls!” one of the other teachers shouted as two boys ran past her, and stopped beside Artemis “Why didn’t you say anything?” slowly she dragged the sunglasses down her nose so her brown eyes were visible “Because I don’t give a fuck?” after that a sweet smile formed on her plum lips “Now, I’m late for detention class, you might want to stop them filling the lockers with frogs" that made the teacher leave her, man that woman really needed that stick up her ass surgical removed.

Around fifteen minutes late, she walked into the classroom with a coffee cup in her hand. “Todd get your feet down from the table” she said without looking towards the tall boy that huffed and slowly took them down. But then it was like something snapped in her chest, as she looked up and saw him – her mate.
A nervous looking boy, that didn’t really seem to fit in – something was not right, this couldn’t be it, could it? “Everybody out” people were looking confused as if not understanding what was going on; “Did I fucking stutter? Everybody out! Except you Anthony” she pointed towards Wayne, people started gathering their stuff and hurried out, afraid she would change her mind.
There she stood, dressed to the nine and not looking like the average helping teacher. She put her coffee down, took her sunglasses off and walked towards him. It was like she was gliding over the floor, with determination “You?” she said not believing it, as her hand grabbed his chin “are my mate?” she was meant for greatness and had always thought that her mage would be another witch. But here he was, Artemis took a deep breath, wait – he, he was human?
Her face inched closer towards him, not really caring about she might be – to close, as her fingers left his face and with soft fingertips, she let them glide down his jaw and neck. What a disappointment.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 9:36 pm

Detention. Detention? That had got to be the most ridiculous thing that had ever happened to him. It hadn't even been his fault. Or idea. Or intention. Or anything! How could anyone think that he would ever cheat on an exam. Did they not know that he was smart? He didn't have to cheat. He could remember every word of every book he had ever read and okay maybe he had been lazy just this once and repeated a few words from the book but he hadn't written it off or anything - it was all in his head.
Wayne scolded at the clock on the top of the doorframe to the detention room and let out a slight whimper. Not only had he gotten a detention - the teacher couldn't even be bothered to be on time and now he was wasting precious minutes sitting amongst outlaws and idiots in a smelly room with bad air freezing hit bottom off. Just as his mind was spiralling towards the dark place of self pity the teacher walked in - looking very much not like a teacher. He furrowed his eyebrows sceptically wondering why anyone would wear sunglasses in this weather - or have ones belly out - and didn't even have time to be happy that she was telling Todd off for being his usual piggy self.

Wayne let out a surprised yelp, startled by the sudden shout. He glanced sideways to whoever sat next to him in hope that he or she understood what was going on as he felt like his brain was glitching heavily, somehow making his mind silent instead of loud like it usually was. As he turned his head, the reprimanding voice echoed once again and he clenched his jaw, frantically fumbling to obey her order to leave immediately. With a silent gulp he gathered the books that he had laid out neatly on the table and turned around in his seat to put them back in his backback that was slung over the chair he sat on.
Except you, Anthony!
There was an evident delay in Waynes reaction and he didn't stop immediately, not recognising his own name for a second. Nobody called him Anthony. Nobody but his mother. He froze mid movement. People around him seemed to hurry, a few sending curious glances at him, probably wondering what he had done to infuriate the scary teacher - much like he did himself. What had he done? Had he said anything? Did he know her? Questions clouded his mind as he sat without moving, wishing that it would make her less upset with him if he didn't move. It sometimes had helped with his father, when he got upset or was too drunk to function. No sudden movements, he told himself. No sudden movements and you won't get hurt. He swallowed. The sound of her heels on the floor coming closer to him making him flinch in anticipation. Her hand shot out and forced him to face her. He could hear the rush of blood in his ears as his heart beat galloped. "I-I'm sorry miss - uh - ma'am. Teacher - I -missus," he stuttered, not knowing what he was apologising for, as the blood shot up through his cheeks turning them slightly pink. He dared not breathe. Then his head reversed to figure out what she had just told him and his eyebrows furrowed deeply, the blood that had rushed to his face, draining instantly. Mate? "Your what?" He screeched high pitched and frantic. "No, no. No ma'am -uh - miss. I should really think that you might somehow, definitely, probably are mistaken. Terribly but most definitely. Mistaken." God, she was so close to his face. He let out a whimper, and sucked air in through clenched teeth slowly putting his hand across his mouth, scared that his words would infuriate her even further.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 6:09 pm

This boy, she could eat him up if she wanted how he withered under her touch and whimpered. It was almost endearing if it didn’t piss her off so much; “What the hell is wrong with you?” she asked in a very neutral voice, as one of her very well-done brows raised. Again, she were struck by the feeling that this was an evil twist of fate, she had been the girl born from a witched mother that had found her perfect mate and made sure it was the perfect specimen – the many killings of the wrong mates had driving her mom over the edge with crazy, and one of the reasons that Artemis had flee her coven. And now she stood there in front of that person, that should be with her until the day he would die – and all she was thinking, maybe her mother hadn’t been wrong?
Okay stop talking before you swallow your tongue, for fuck sake –“ she grumbled and stood up as his hand placed themselves over his mouth, good choice.
Artemis stood up and slowly took off her jacket, as of now nothing could be seen on her skin and slowly, she let her fingers glide over her collarbone. If one didn’t know better, it almost looked like she was flirting with him. Maybe she was, when it came down to it all, the attraction to him was not something she could run from.
A small simmer of silver lit up her skin, and his name slowly started appearing. “So you’re telling me you’re not Anthony?” she asked, as she looked up from his name with heavy lashes. She pushed the table away, so she had better access to his body. Looking down like a predator she took a step closer, so he didn’t believe her? Hadn’t felt it when she had touched him? Well then, if he didn’t want to believe, she just had to convince him even more. Her hands grabbed the seats edges and leaned towards him her lips just inches from his. Her one hand that slowly guided his hand away from his mouth, if he was still holding it there.
For her as a teacher, this could land her in so much trouble, but she had a gift – the gift of talking, so she didn’t pay it much mind, as she slowly whispered, “You don’t feel like any of this could be true?” it might not be as strong for him, as he was not a witch himself, but the electricity from her touch should still be there. Besides, who could say no to her? She was a goddess.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 10:38 am

“You know it’s physically impossible to swallow ones tongue,” he mumbled, a little offended at her aggressive outbursts. He whimpered again, forcing his gaze up towards the ceiling, away from her as she took off her jacket showing her fit abs and beautiful skin. God! Stop swearing at me!” He exclaimed, feeling out of breath, quickly adding a little: “Uh. Please.”

He let his eyes lower, staring at her, once again his lips parted and his face showing nothing but disbelief and confusion. Anthony? The name was there on her skin, beautifully shimmering in cursive. “I - yes?” He squeaked, feeling the heat in his cheeks. “P-people call me Wayne. Nobody calls me Anthony. I, h-how do you even know my -“ He drew in a sharp breath, “Just because I’m an Anthony doesn’t mean I’m the Anth-“
His words distorted into a short yelp when she rather violently pushed away the table, exposing him completely and removing the little security he had felt he could hide behind. He knew that look in her eyes only too well. The look of a hunter hunting a prey; and he didn’t like being on the other end of it. Not one bit. Shit. She was way too close to his face.

Wayne shuttered as his eyes widened in absolute, pure disbelief, his pupils dilating heavily. The lady, whose name he still didn’t know and at this point he strongly denied actually existed even though that was an impossible thought, put her fingers on his hand, taking it down and away from his face. Instinctively he closed his legs and his entire body tensed. Was she using some wicked powers on him? Her fingers shot electricity through his arm and further into his entire body making him feel week. Her face didn’t help. So close to his, her eyes intensely looking into him. He drew a sharp breath. This had never happened before. He had a mental block to magic for God’s sake, this shouldn’t affect him. The feeling, though oddly pleasant and arousing, was new and scary and he had to physically bite his tongue to not let out another whimper that in turn sounded suspiciously like a moan. She smelled so good! His eyes was drawn by her lips that hovered just about an inch from his.
“How are you doing that?!” He exclaimed surprisingly loudly through a shuddered breath, sounding almost angry. His mental resistance had never failed him before and quite frankly that scared him even more than the scarily beautiful woman in front of him. So much more.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 11:54 am

Her gaze looked heavy under her dark makeup that surrounded her eyes, lips slightly apart as she took him in. It was weird looking at this man, so much disgust about that this this was her mate, mixed with her lust for him the feeling of his lips on hers, their bodies together was so strong a factor of what she wanted to do to him. She knew of the bond that mates shared, had it told to her so many times, but actually experience it was a whole other thing. Her lips had turned into a smirk, when he told her to stop swearing at him, so the little puppy had bite, finally.
But it didn’t last very long, but there was hope that she might get under his skin, in one way or another.

She scuffed almost a chuckle that left her nose, as he asked how she was doing it – so he felt it after all, hard not to no man had ever walked away from her, not at least wanted to know how she felt, all the things she could do to him.
She licked her lips “It’s the bond” she finally told as a small whisper knowing that her warm breath would hit his mouth. Then she removed herself from him, slowly walking away, this was a woman that knew she was good looking, with self-esteem didn’t lack in any appartement. Some would find it annoying while others would be drawn to her, like a moth to a flame – mostly the latter.
Her fingers closed around her cup and started drinking the warm coffee as a knock on the door, draw her eyes away from Anthony “Yes?” with a small twist of fingers her magic made it look like everything was in order and all of the kids that was supposed to be there still was. “Artemis, I just saw all of the kids in detention walk out, what is going … on..” the woman before looked baffled as she looked around the class room, people looking up briefly and then continued with the homework she had ‘written’ on the blackboard. “Sorry, most had been someone else I saw” the teacher said looking like she needed to lie down “It has been a hard couple of days for you, losing your cat and all that” Artemis said with a warmth in her voice that was very unlike how she had acted just before, she walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder “Maybe you should go home and get some rest?” the other woman nodded and slowly walked out. As soon as she was, gone Artemis snapped her fingers and the illusion was gone. “So, Wayne” her voice was like a cat purring. “maybe I should show you, just how strong this bond is” she walked towards him again, after putting her cup down.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 12:30 am

Wayne stared. He knew it was rude to stare, it really was, but the way she licked her lips made his head empty as if he could only focus on her. She smelled like sage. And old parchment bound books. He loved the smell of parchment. He also liked sage. It's the bond. "It's the bond," he replied, not really listening to the words at all. She took at step back and it was like sunlight was finally able to penetrate the clouds in his head, shooing away the fog. "It's the bond!?" He shrieked. It was horribly, terribly awful because it made a twisted kind of sense. It was the bond. My God, she wasn't joking. She really wasn't joking. "Well, make it stop!?" He exclaimed, his voice still high pitched and suddenly very judgemental as if this was all her fault. Surely it would be stopped one way or another, right?

He jumped in shock as someone knocked on the door.
Wayne stared in disbelief. He looked from side to side, mouth wide open, his mind unable to comprehend what his eyes were telling it they were witnessing. A packed room. Words on the blackboard. The lady now with a kind smile. The confusion nearly made him miss her name, as the teacher spoke it, looking every bit as baffled as he himself felt. Artemis. The Goddess of Hunt. He swallowed. This couldn't possibly be a Goddess could it? It did fit awfully well with his former thoughts of her as a hunter and it made him shuffle uncomfortably in his seat as he tried to catch the eyes of the new teacher, looking as pleading humanly possible.
"Mgh, miss!" He exclaimed, trying to get her attention. "Uh - I'm not feeling to well I think I need the nurse!" He raised his hand feeling a little flicker of hope as the teacher turned around to look out into the classroom - a flicker that drowned in hopelessness when she very clearly didn't see him at all. He gaped in surprise. She didn't see him. He shifted his attention - now the confusion mixed heavily with fear - to Artemis, sitting completely still as his brain tried to process the scene. How she moved like a cat smiling warmly at the teacher; a warmth that seemed very alien to her. And then, as if the day couldn't get more bizarre, she snapped her fingers and the classroom was empty again. Wayne couldn't figure out it he was scared or impressed. Quite possibly both at this stage. He was looking at the table next to him, where someone had just been and now disappeared, when she hummed his name. Her shoes once again echoed on the polished floor, yet this time he fumbled out of his chair, finally standing up and held out a hand in front of himself to sort of physically create a barrier between them.
Maybe I should show you, just how strong this bond is.
He smiled nervously at her, frantically shaking his head as he took at few steps backwards. His other hand was firmly behind him as he scrabbled around the tables and chairs, fumbling his way back as she came closer. "Oh no, miss. Artemis. Miss. I think that's not a good idea at all, very much," he mumbled before pinching his lips together, following her with his eyes.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 10:03 am

She licked her lips and could still taste the coffee, how he scurried back was almost endearing, if it wasn’t for the fact that it just made him look weaker. So easy to manipulate she sighed, what a mixed of emotion that stirred in her chest. So, he wanted the bond to stop? She had felt a sting in her heart, this wasn’t good if he ended up rejecting her, she would die. What a twist of fate, her life was in the hands of this panicked human. She took a deep breath and stopped pursuing him, sat down on her table instead; “Now, to clarify on your last question before we were interrupted, no I can’t stop this bond, if I could, I would, believe you me. I’ve lost two mates already without meeting them, and the pain is like a piece of your heart is ripped out, now” she said, like it was nothing and put her arms behind her and crossed her legs. Maybe if she tried to explain, what a hassle she thought while rolling her eyes, but with a deep breath she began; “The history of witches is that we will get a mate when we are around fourteen years old, it will be the name that the person was called the first three times after the persons birth, when we are near our mate we know, it’s like an instant attraction – so what you’re feeling when I touch you, is you reacting to that bond, it becomes stronger when we have sex” she said so casually, the smirk on her lips told a story that she knew that it would rile him up. He didn’t seem like one that were very well versed in that area.

She stood up and walked over to her coffee again and started drinking; “if you reject me, I’ll die, if we have sex and you die, I’ll die – if you die before we have sex, I’ll be in immense pain. So, yes if I could, I would end this fucked up bond connection – because I’m the one being fucked over in every sense – now, any questions for your teacher in this 101 what are mates to witches?” she asked an gave him a fake nice smile, it disappeared quickly as she took another swig of her coffee.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 5:00 pm

He had heard the stories, of course, of witches and their mates and how painful it could be to lose one. Truth be told, Wayne had never cared much about the history of the species around him much like he didn't care much about species in general. He was rather gullible to be indifferent towards people, refusing to believe that anyone was born a certain way just because they were born a different species. Now magic was something else. He was intrigued by magic, but in his mind it had never made sense. Angels made sense. Demons made sense. Even bloody werewolves made sense in some way but magic? He had had a very hard time wrapping his head around that even though his eyes saw it daily. Now magic could maybe somehow be explained and even paralleled to science but there was one thing in this world that could possibly never be explained and it was exactly what Artemis was now telling him he had become a part of. Unwillingly, unexplainably and unknowingly. A mating-bond. It sent shivers down his spine as his hands locked around the edge of a table to steady himself.
"Lord. You've lost two?" He said with a very small voice, as his eyebrows knitted in his forehead. He had been told of the pain and here she was, saying she had endured something so horrible not just once but twice and somehow managed to survive it. It's not a very good track record, he thought to himself, wondering if this was a cruel way of fate to tell him that he was next. He felt sad for her though, a sadness that he could feel all the way down his stomach with the force of an empathy he had never felt for a stranger before. He listened in silence.

Wayne ran a hand through his hair, not knowing what to do with himself, feeling uncomfortable in his body as he stood in the other end of the room from her. She was explaining things he knew, but her voice was a little bit bitter as if she wasn't amused at all by this thought. Then her face changed into a smirk, and he regarded her with parted lips as her piercing eyes reached him. He drew in a sharp breath, remembering how it had felt when she had touched him an-
"When we have sex?!" He replied, wheezing, suddenly feeling a bit dizzy. He clamped around the table top behind him, scared he would fall over. How was she so goddamn casual about it all? He felt his forehead, feeling feverish as the confusion, frustration and weird attraction to this woman made his cheeks flush. "That is an awfully inconveniently lot of ways to die," he said very faintly, looking at her with widened eyes. He stared again. An awkward silence hit them as he stood there, not knowing what to do or what to say or how to stand or how to breathe properly. Was this a panic attack? He had to sit down. Was he about to faint? Wayne looked behind him to find the nearest chair and let himself fall onto it, clumsily sitting down as his breathing raised in speed.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 6:25 pm

She had to take a deep breath when she heard his words, you’ve lost two? He made it sound like it had been her fault, that they were dead because of her. And she hadn’t even had the chance to meet these mates, before it had felt like a part of her heart had been ripped out. For all she knew, someone else had killed them or they had died from natural causes. Who was he to even talk to her like that, he was just a maggot so small she could crush him if she wanted too. Deep breath Artemis, you’re not allowed to kill him, but if he continued, he would be the next on her list, like crossing out names on a paper. Not even how he exclaimed when he took in her words about sex, she felt a smile come on her lips and her dark eyes taking him in, wait where he about to have a panic attack?

urgh!” this was one of the worst days she had ever had, in her long one-hundred-and-twenty years. At first, she just observed him, but as he fumbled around for a chair to sit on, and started hyperventilating, she rolled her eyes and got up from the table. Even though it was clearly that Wayne though of her as this very scary, and mean, maybe even evil woman – it wasn’t because there wasn’t something soft behind all of that. Like a very well-preserved wall, build so strong that no one should be able to get through her defenses.

Okay, deep breaths” she told, as she neared him and laid a hand on his back, moving her fingers in small circular movements. “Head between your legs and focus on your breath” maybe it was the instinct of a woman naturally drawn to covens, that pulled through when she tried to guide him through this ordeal. “Count from ten to one” she then said, and squadded down before him, and put her hands on his knees. “let me try something?” she asked, as the arrogant Artemis just for a moment fell apart and the look of someone that cared was replaced on her face.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 11:38 pm

Wayne surrendered and put his head in his hands, trying to catch his breath and calm his heart that ran in circles around him making him dizzy and unfocused. He hardly heard her or payed attention to her until she put his hands on his back and he raised his eyes to hers. Her voice was oddly calming. And nice. The little circles on his back had him lower his shoulders a bit, but the panic was still there.  
Focus on your breath.
Her voice reached him through his foggy head and he sneered from pure frustration. "Lady! I can't focus on anything," He growled, his voice building volume as the anger started to take over. Or the frustration. Or the panic. Whatever it was it made his eyes darken and his jaws tighten as he tried to grasp for enough air to not pass out in the empty classroom. "You come in here like it's all natural to tell me that I - ugh," he whimpered frustratedly and threw his hands up in annoyance. God, who did she think she was?! This beautiful chocolate skinned woman. What gave her the right! With her pretty, glistening eyes and long eyelashes and adorable nose. Her hands touching his knees like that. The audacity! Coming in here ruining a perfectly already ruined day even more. First detention and now this? This alluring witch with her buttery soft voice and her bloody sage and parchment smell. "What do you want me to say to all this! Mh?" He shouted, his scottish accent becoming more and more audible with each word. "You're telling me that it's my fault if you die if we won't have sex! Where's the bloody logic in this?!"
The outburst of anger was followed by another sharp whimper. He frantically grabbed her hand that was still on his knees and drew a loud breath trying to calm himself. "Try what?" He asked, finally trying to focus on his breath as she had asked of him earlier.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyMan Feb 22, 2021 10:17 am

She would had yelled back, if it wasn’t for the pure fact that she was impressed, the puppy had a pair of lungs and actually had the courage to yell at her? Who would have thought?
So, Artemis just took it in, looked at him with her dark piercing eyes and kept her lips sealed. Of course, most people would describe her as a person, that always had something to say always a witty or hurtful comeback, but she also knew when to keep her words back and wait, bide her time instead. Besides, she was still a teacher, and this was treading out into the deep end of the water. Her hand took his for just a moment and felt how warm and cold he was on the same time. He really was having a panic attack.

So, you do know how to talk back?” she mused as her head slowly tilted to the right, then she slowly warmed her hands up and put them on both sides of his face.
Nothing, you don't have to say anything in fact - and besides we don’t need to have sex” she then said, while making small circles with her thumps, making sure her long nails didn’t poke anything. “Someone out there, thought we would make a great pair, and that’s why you were chosen – but yes, I’ll die if you reject me in one sense or another” her voice was calming, slow and deep. Like a calming breeze in the middle of the night. “and how else was I supposed to explain it? I don’t waste time on sugarcoating things, I’m not bloody willy Wonka” she said with a small laugh, before taking a deep breath.
Feeling better?” she asked, slowly taking her hands away from his face again. Her face close to his again, he really was something to figure out.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 11:52 am

So, you do know how to talk back.
Wayne's head shot up, looking warily at her. The playful tone of her voice hitting him like a verbal slap. Was she upset? She grabbed his face and the panic surged drastically in him. Was she gonna hit him? Sharp flashbacks of his father when he spoke back poked his thoughts and the only thing that kept them from taking over his entire mind was the warm hands on his face. The mild touch and little circles her fingers ran, made him lower his shoulders a little and breathe out sharply. The gravity of her words didn't come across with the calmness of her voice, so the talk about dying and sex somehow didn't seem too heavy on him. "Why would I reject you," he whispered breathlessly. She was so close to him again but this time around hit heart didn't speed up. It calmed down. He did like the idea of someone, anyone really, thinking he would be a good match to someone as terrifying as her. It made him feel like maybe, just maybe, he wasn't that weak after all.

He did like her voice. Very soothing, low pitch, calm, confident. No heavy accent. Just a little fry to it that he liked listening to.
How else was I supposed to explain it? Wayne narrowed his eyes as he looked at her with a little pout. "Maybe not to angrily," he replied. "Quite offensive that."
She asked him if he was feeling better, and although the question in itself actually made him feel better, he was also feeling grumpy and annoyed at the world for constantly putting him in positions like this. Why couldn't he just live a normal bloody life, minding his own business, not having to mix other people into the equation. "Yeah," he replied with a low growl. "I'm feeling better." Who would have known that anger was a counter-measure to panic. Maybe it was the anger or maybe it was her stupid sage-perfume that was so overwhelming that he couldn't think anxious thoughts.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 1:15 pm

She didn’t really know how to react to that; why would I reject you. Yes, why would he? She was beautiful, she was confident, and he would be one of many that would like to share her bed. But that wasn’t for everyone, and the man sitting in front of her didn’t really strike her as a person that liked that, but maybe it was just what he needed, a firm hand.

She laughed a short laugh, as he said that she could be less angry and not so offensive. “It’s just my default setting, when you’re angry all the time no one can hurt you – besides, I don’t believe in using too much time, trying to talk around a subject.” As he told her that he felt better, she nodded slowly, again her head turned as she looked at a prey her eyes dark and curious. So maybe he wouldn’t reject her, and maybe she should show him, just how strong this bond really was. Before she would show him the books, he seemed like he rather read about this stuff than her telling him about it. “close your eyes” she said with a low hoarse voice, alluring with a slight commanding tone to it

And then she leaned in, letting her lips press towards his. Time stood still for a moment, before she lifted up her hand, and snapped her fingers a new illusion came up, just if any would disturb them, they would just see an empty classroom.

It felt like someone struck her down with lightning as she felt his lips towards hers, and if he didn’t push her away, her hand would slowly glide from his cheek upwards, her long fingernails that lightly stroke through his hair, intensifying their kiss.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 12:18 am

It’s just my default setting, when you’re angry all the time no one can hurt you.
He blinked, a little startled at her honesty. Wayne knew everything about default settings and defence mechanisms, shielding his own insecurities behind sarcasm and irony, it shouldn't really surprise him that other shielded theirs with anger and confidence. Defence mechanisms that really had always saved him when he had needed it. It had saved him many times when talking about his past, it always saved him when he didn't know what to do in social situations and in the end all he had ever known to rely on was his smart brain and his hands. He knew machines and mechanics. They couldn't hurt you or talk back or take offence. He understood them and they understood him. People on the other hand were much more complicated than machines and he never really knew how to really deal with them. Except Maya. Maya understood him better than most people and could keep up with his messy thoughts.
The alluring voice reached him again, surrounding him with sage and old books, making reality feel nearly as fantasy. Close his eyes? Waynes eyebrows knitted in his forehead but somehow he didn't even question it as he usually would have. He questioned mostly everything actually.

Wayne had kissed people before but it was nothing like this. He had never felt a kiss. Electricity shot through his entire body and swept away the floor under him taking away his breath. It felt like magic. However beautiful and magical it was the mere arousal and enjoyment made the heat shoot up through his cheeks and as her hand ran through his hair he had to draw a sharp breath of air. He gently put a hand on her arm and pushed backwards to make her pull a bit away, a little surprised at his calm movement. It was a little too intense, his entire body wanting to push back and melt into hers - a feeling that scared him very much. He wasn't like that. Still out of breath he stared at her with lightly parted lips, not knowing what to say or what to do. "God," he mumbled, in shock about what had just happened.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 7:20 pm

She had heard about it, the attractions between mates but that had always been when both partners were witches. No one had warned her how it would be, when the partner didn’t really understand the attraction, but how he reacted as their lips met told her everything she needed to know, he felt it just as much as she did. But as he gently pushed her away, she did just that her tongue that slowly licked her lips tasting him on there. “Mmh, what can I do for you?” she answered towards his god, a thing she had done since she had been a very young witch, mostly because she thought took that name to much in vain. She let her fingers stroke him slowly through his hair again before she stood up, hiding her own inner tumult of feelings that raged through her body.
She walked over to the teacher’s desk and picked up her sunglasses and put them on, her fingers closed around the coffee cup “Now, you seem like a guy that would like to read up on something like this, understanding that better, that is” she said with a calm and collected voice “And since we are kind of linked together now, we could get to know each other better?” which translated to, now you can show me you’re not that soaked up cotton pad that was her first thought about him. Well, her first thoughts actually being, that he was a shaking wet dog that was backed up into a corner. Or short, just a plain old pussy.
So, what do you say? Dare to drive to where I live, if you feel more comfortable you can text a friend or something, to let them know the address
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 7:31 am

God. Goddess. That was exactly how he looked at her now. Like she was some magical creature that had fallen from the sky and enchanted him. It was scary but surprisingly fascinating. And confusing. Her gentle ruffle through his already messy hair had his lips twist upward in a sideways smile. A smile that faded when she turned around. He finally breathed out. How was she so casual about it all! It was a tsunami inside his head, violently sweeping away and drowning his thoughts and she was so... utterly. Calm. Her words confused her further. He actually did want to get to know her, weirdly enough. He usually didn’t really want to be around bossy people and thought they were mean, but as she had told him moments before, her bossy attitude was a defense mechanism. He nodded slowly, still with lightly knitted eyebrows. She wasn’t wrong. “Uh. Yeah. That obvious huh?” He mumbled. He desperately wanted to read up on witches; a species he was embarrassed to say he didn’t know much about at all actually.

Wayne regarded her with lightly parted lips. She was inviting him home?
“I don’t think that would, uh, be entirely appropriate,” he mumbled, actually a little nervous that she would be upset with him. Fumbling for his words he tried to find a way to make it up to her; she didn’t seem like the kind of girl - woman, he reminded himself - that would take a declination lightly and his mind was spinning fast to find something he would feel more comfortable with than going to her home. She was still his teacher and a witch and he knew that witches lived in covens and he was not really up for being surrounded by magic. He regarded her a little skeptically, remembering that her first two mates had died, shortly wondering if she had invited them home and something had happened, but quickly pushed the thought aside deeming it ridiculous. Instead his knitted eyebrows softened up and he sent her a confused smile that possibly made him look a little like a lot puppy. “I - uh. We could go for dinner?” He tried, his voice surprisingly enthusiastic. “There’s a really lovely Italian place I - do you like Italian? Uh - What do you actually like?” His voice faded out into a mumble as he realized she hadn’t even replied to his proposal before he had thrown another wave of words at her. “Sorry,” he whispered, painfully aware that he always mumbled and got his words mixed up. Especially with beautiful women like her. Not to forget that she had just kissed him. And that he knew absolutely nothing he about her. At all. “I mean maybe your place is fine. Uh. Yeah.” He added.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 10:13 am

Entirely appropriate? She started laughing as he said that first because she thought it was a joke, what else could it be, until she looked at him and seeing that he meant it. “You are maybe one of the most intriguing and weird people I’ve ever met, and I’m still making my mind up if it’s a good thing” she said shaking her head, starring at him with part amusement part disbelief.
She turned around, putting her sunglasses back on making herself ready to get going. Almost forgetting why, she was here, winning the teacher of the year award, may not be the next thing that would happen to Artemis Snow.

What she wasn’t prepared for, was the fact that that he suddenly asked her out on a date, first she just stood still hearing him rambling away on how he knew this lovely Italien place, and then to ask her if she even liked Italien, what did she like?
She still didn’t say anything as he whispered sorry, and then added that her place was fine. A small voiced asked what was wrong with her, not that she didn’t say anything, but the fact that she really wanted to go out and eat. Italien sounded so good, and when she thought about it, she had skipped lunch. Wait, was she really thinking about going out with him!?
So before she could stop herself “I actually do like Italian food, but haven’t found any place good to eat, so sure, yeah we could go for dinner” as her words left her mouth, it was so clear that she was baffled over herself that they even left her lips. She would under normal circumstances never have done that, she would rather had told him that he was coming home with her and he should just shut up and follow her. But on some level, somehow that kissed had fucked with her mind, she was sure about it! What else could it be?

So, know or? Do you want me to pick me up, or how do you do this, I’ve never been on a … datewhat is going on Artemis!? What are you saying! Come on girl! Her own voice was yelling at her, as she stood there dumbfounded with a small girly smile, before she pointed at him “but don’t get any fancy ideas! That I now like you are something, just, I’m very hungry, and, and!” she found some paper and scribbled down her address and phone number “come pick me up in two hours, dont be late!” and with that she walked out the door.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 7:15 am

“Actually I do like Italian food.”
Wayne didn’t really hear the rest of the sentence as his head shot up in surprise of the softness in her voice. “Oh! Well, that’s good. Very good, then!”
As he regarded her with lightly parted lips she looked every bit as surprised as he did. She continued to babble on. The way she fumbled for her words made his cheeks burn and turn a lightly rosed pink. He had not been expecting that. She sent him a girlish smile and he scratched his cheek, trying not to look somewhat concerned. The smile made him smile back, every bit as flabbergasted. She’d never been on a date! He tried to recall if he ever had but couldn’t think straight as he sat in silence regarding her. Don’t get any fancy ideas! It Made him laugh and nod in agreement. Wholly and fully and happily. Sarcasm was at least a language he understood well.
Then she left.
Leaving Wayne with a piece of paper, staring at the door like a lost puppy; not able to comprehend anything that has just happened. How surreal. How unrealistic. How statistically near-impossible. He whimpered in the empty classroom. He had asked her on a date? What the hell was happening to him! He had never asked anyone on a date before in his entire life. Ever! He just asked. A teacher. On a date. He spun around to look out the window hoping the sun would calm his raising panic. He couldn’t tell anyone about this. He was a witch’s mate? How the hell was he gonna tell Maya?! And Roman? Oh my god they would go batshitcrazy. Even Davide at the Italian restaurant would go crazy. Wayne always came alone with a book. He groaned loudly. Ugh!
_______

Wayne had called the restaurant in advance to make sure it wasn’t fully booked. He had stared at his phone for about an hour, sitting alone in the classroom as the darkness fell upon the world and afternoon turned to evening. Then he had had about three boosts of panic after realizing he didn’t actually own a car and in the end had to text Artemis. Awkwardly asking if they could meet there instead of him picking her up without sounding too obviously young and inexperienced. Although not a good start on this unlikely date, he was somehow feeling hopeful regardless, and as he sat shifting a little impatiently in his seat he looked forward to seeing her. This restaurant was his favourite place in the world and he was childishly excited to show it to just about anyone. He had even put on a nice shirt and tidied his hair enough for it to be just noticeable enough without being too sleek. Davide had tapped his shoulder in a friendly manner every time he passed the little round table he was sat at as he waited for Artemis to show up. If she would show up at all of course
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Shit” Artemis sighed as she looked at the door that would lead her into the restaurant. She hadn’t seen the text message at first, as she had been so occupied finding the right dress, putting on less make up on, so it wasn’t so heavy. Look a little lighter and fresher! Not so intimidating as normal Artemis. She could still her Ciri’s voice as she had helped her get ready, so when it was finally had been two hour’s she had seen it, ’Can we meet at the restaurant?’. So of course, now she was late, and maybe this wasn’t even a good idea, what if he would just sit there, not really wanting to get to know her? It was clear that what he really thought was scary.
pull yourself together” she whispered, before she finally walked through the door. The second-guessing Artemis was left at the door, and as she finally stepped into the warm cozy Italian restaurant, it was like her mere presence demanded that everybody looked at her, and so they did.

She stood there with a small black clutch in her hand, even as it was getting dark and colder outside, she wasn’t wearing a jacket and more or less looked like she had stood out of a magazine from the 70th’s. A gown colored in midnight blue, glinting in the shade from the lighted candles around on the tables, it had a deep v going down to where the band around waistband pulled the dress tightly around her slim figure. The long arms made it look more casual than the fabric and the woman itself made it look. She finally saw him sitting by the table, and with slow steps she walked towards him. “I’m late, I know” she said as she finally reached the table and sat down. “But I didn’t see your message until twenty minutes ago” she said, as her brown eyes glided over his face. She might be overdress for the place, but something Artemis never did was to apologize for the way she looked. In fact she never really apologize for anything.
Anything you would recommend?” she asked, as she took the menu and started looking at the offered dishes they had here. He hadn’t been lying, this all sounded delicious.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyFre Mar 12, 2021 10:29 am

He hated when people were late. It was such a pain, especially because most people were. Always late. How could anyone plan anything when everyone else were late. Impossible. Wayne would have usually freaked out by now. At least a little more obviously that the way he was in fact freaking out. Instead he just sat feeling a little hopeless, staring into the lazy flame of the candlelight in front of him. The dimmed light and red roses made it look ever so obvious that he was being stood up. Daniele hadn’t even been to check up on him, probably painfully aware of it too. Of course she wouldn’t have come. Stupid. Maybe she had skipped town and everything; that was a way for witches to somehow ignore the mating bond if they weren’t happy with it, wasn’t it? Wayne pouted lightly and took a sip of water to counter his dry throat before returning his eyes to the candle flame. It flickered lightly as the door opened and he felt drawn to look up.

Wayne’s lips parted lightly. Bloody hell. As she walked towards him the beautiful blue dress caught onto the dim lights around them making her glisten like the night sky. It was utterly mesmerizing. Stunned at her appearance he didn’t hear her words to him and had to wait for his brain to catch up with his sight, before he realized what she had said. He finally closed his mouth and straightened his back a little, failing miserably in not being too obvious.
“Oh, that’s okay. I suppose I should’ve - uh - called instead, you know. I just don’t really like calling much,” he mumbled, trying to drag his surprised eyes away from her. “It’s just - mh, my hands get all sweaty when I have to, uh ...” His voice faded as he looked at her. She looked absolutely stunning. Obviously she had looked stunning earlier but this was entirely different. She didn’t look nearly as scary without the heavy makeup and instead of scary she looked ... cute. And beautiful.
Wayne knitted his eyebrows lightly. Now was a time for a compliment, wasn’t it? You have beautiful eyes? You look amazing?
“You have eyes,” he blurted out. Then he pinched his lips together for a second as his brain tried to catch up with what he had said and his eyes widened. Beautiful!” He added in a squeak and dismissively waved his hand in front of her. Beautiful eyes. Forget I just said that!” He slapped a hand in front of his face and looked away from her as his cheeks started burning. He quickly tried to change the subject, dragging a hand through his hair as he did so. God. It was so warm! “The aubergine parmigiana,” he replied in a low voice, heavily embarrassed. “Is amazing.”
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 11:56 am

How he looked at her, it sent a warm shooting feeling through her body. Of course, Artemis knew she was a beautiful woman, and most would be so lucky to be with her. But this bond. It was really starting to show how powerful it was. She took a deep breath, as to collect herself. One thing was clear for her, she couldn’t consummate the bond. Even as every fiber in her body ached for it. Maybe this had been a bad idea. But she was here now, and she was starting to become very hungry.

It’s fine” she quickly told him, as he started to explain why he hadn’t call but texted instead. There was always a power move about being late but expecting everyone else to be there on time. Not that she normally came this late, there was always a fine line. One she didn’t like to cross, but she wasn’t about to let him see her sweat. Her eyes landed on his hands as he told her about them, looked like he was doing the sweating for both of them. She was just about to break his silence, as he blurted out; you have eyes. First her dark eyes just looked up and took him in. What the hell? Of course, she had eyes. She wasn’t some alien blend of squid and human. But as he added beautiful, her lips started to tuck up into a smile. When she said she hadn’t been on a date, now it was even more; almost painfully clearer. That he hadn’t been on a date either.
Yes, it is known that a lot of species have eyes” she couldn’t hold the small chuckle back. “You have beautiful eyes too I’ve always liked light blue. Even more magical when the sun hits blue eyes, they almost become illumined” she said ever so casually as her eyes looked over the menu. Aubergine parmigiana? She found the dish; he was right that looked amazing. But she didn’t say anything, until a server came to their table.

I would love the aubergine parmigiana, and a glass of Barbaresco – do you have any from the year 2005? That’s my favorite” the scary. Almost brutal teacher was left in the classroom, as Artemis with a sweet smile on her plum lips handed the menu back to the waiter. Her eyes found their way back to Wayne. Yes, she could be sweet too. Mainly because she didn’t want to push him further. This was her mate; even how much she hated the idea of it being him. And even as she would beeline towards Saga’s shop as soon as she could. Saga might not even be able to remove this curse that was written on her skin. And then she would be stock with Anthony Wayne Fitzgerald as her mate. Forever.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Yes, it is known that a lot of species have eyes.
He hardly had time to reevaluate his life choices and dig himself down a hole of self pity before her little chuckle slammed into him, catching him completely off guard. It was the first time he’d heard her laugh, wasn’t it? A sincere laugh anyway. It shot electricity through his body and he held onto his glass a little tighter to not say something stupid. Except the Eurycea Rathbuni. The Texas salamander. No eyes. Wayne bit down on his lip to not splutter out random information about the Texas blind salamander or even get started on the Star-Nosed mole or how normal moles weren’t actually considered entirely blind contrary to popular beli-
You have beautiful eyes too.

Wayne parted his lips as he regarded her a little skeptically. Did she just compliment him? He didn’t really know what he had expected of tonight but it had hardly been more than five minutes and she had already laughed - chuckled, but it counted right? - and given him a compliment. Heat rushed through his body and his cheeks flushed lightly from the casual talk about his blue eyes. “Uh. Thank you,” he muttered, probably sounding every bit at confused as he was. In fact he thought the complete opposite. He loved how light reflected in dark eyes. How afternoon sun could make brown eyes nearly look like liquid gold. He quickly looked away, lowering his eyes to the menu card as Davide came to their table to take their order with his usual spluttering, heavily Italian accent; every bit of a Neapolitan cliche as you possibly could be. Artemis ordered and Davide raised his eyebrow with an impressed, warm laughter, gently patting Wayne’s shoulder.
“Mamma mia! She has taste Wayne,” he exclaimed with a wide grin before turning his attention back to the enchanting woman. “Tell you what, I’ve got one from 2010 and it beats all the 05’ers I’ve ever tasted,” he offered smiling a little apologetically at the fact he didn’t have the specific year. Wayne wrinkled his nose at him giving a half hearted smile back. “I’ll just get you the same then, Fitzgerald, eh?”
“Yeah, please, mate. That would be nice,” he replied a little sheepishly. He didn’t know much about wine but knew that the short Italian was passionate about it and luckily had a good collection of classic wine from Italy.

Wayne scratched his beard a little and shuffled in his seat trying to shuffle through anything to say. Talk about the weather? Talk about sports? She wouldn’t like sports would she? Unknown to many he was a big fan of football. People always seemed to be surprised at the fact that he was even quite passionate about it. She didn’t look like one who would care about football thought.
“Eh so. How was the rest of your afternoon?” He tried, hoping he wouldn’t sound too awkward and ran a hand through his hair to keep himself from fiddling too much with all the little things around him.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 7:27 am

It was an enchanting smile that formed on her plum lips as he told her, that he didn’t have any from 2005, but from 10 instead; “Ah, that sounds just as lovely, I wouldn’t mind a glass of that one instead” most people would have thought she would throw a fit, well not most people, but the people that knew the shallow Artemis. The one that didn’t like when things didn’t go her way, but those that she let into her life, and got to see the real woman behind the mask of sarcasm and a bully, would know she wasn’t really that scary, or rude to begin with. Everybody had their way of surviving, especially those that didn’t die of old age.

She took a sip of her water as the waiter left with their order, and she looked back at Wayne. He seemed calmer than earlier, which she understood; she hadn’t really been that kind to him. Therefore, she also let him take his time to figure out what he wanted to talk about. You didn’t have to be a psychologist to recognize when someone was wrecking their brain to find a topic to breach the silence with. She could help him out, she found herself to be a very good conversationalist, but this seemed like more fun.
A small snort left her nose, as she took the water away from her lips as he went with the old boring question, how was your day. It was next in line with, the weather. Why did people always take that up as a starter? I know what the weather is like, I was just out there.

We saw each other not two hours ago, didn’t really have time for that much to happen” she said with a smile and then sighed “leant me your hand, don't worry I won't do anything bad to it” she said with a teasing smile, her brown eyes locking with his own. The light on the table flickered playfully between them, and what she had said earlier about the light and blue eyes; he really did have beautiful eyes. She placed both of her hands with the palm side up. If he complied, she would start finding small pressure points on his hand and started to massage them.
It was fine, used the remaining time to figure out what to wear” she told, as she gently pressed down on the other side of his thump, just were the wrist and the hand connected “This is a good pressure point of stress” she moved her thump and glided it gently over his palm, but still with just enough pressure to ease the nervous energy that he had in his body. “This too, or if you have a headache or hangover, then this is a great spot to massage” she explained while not taking her eyes of her work that she was doing.
Crina

Crina

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 2:08 am

Daniele; being the extravagant Italian chap he was, was probably the only person in Wayne’s life he wouldn’t throw a fit at for referring to him as Fitzgerald. He had tried to explain that he didn’t exactly associate any pleasant memories to that name – it had been the whole reason for him to take the surname Wayne from his stepfather after all – but apparently in Italy, names meant more than people and memories and a surname was somewhat near a title. As Dani nodded to Artemis, he sent her a wide smile as a response before dashing off to fetch whatever wine they had both been talking about. Wayne furrowed his eyebrows slightly, trying to focus on almost anything else than the way the light reflected in her beautiful dress.

We saw each other two hours ago.
Wayne’s eyebrows furrowed further. He opened his mouth to protest at the fact that two hours wasn’t enough time to do anything meaningful, when she sighed loudly and asked him to lend him his hand. The furrowed eyebrows became a sceptical squint. Was she going to read his palm? Was that the sort of thing witches liked to talk about instead of their day? Her own hands; with beautiful sleek fingers, crossed the table and went palms up, inviting him to join them. He didn’t like physical contact much and a short flash of hand-germ statistics punched through his thoughts for just about a second before he managed to shoo them away and finally put his hand in hers. His face softened up slightly as the funny, buzzy feeling of her touch sent pleasant waves through his entire arm. He looked up at her, expectantly. Somehow, she didn’t seem as scary as she had seemed earlier. Maybe it was the lack of makeup or maybe she had just had a really bad day at the academy. Wayne’s eyes removed themselves from her to look at their hands as she started pushing down on a few rather sore spots on his hand.  “Mh,” he replied in a low hum, not really focusing on the conversation; intrigued with her swift fingers. “You’d probably look fantastic in just about anything,” he mumbled, furrowing his eyebrows yet again, as she hit a sore point to the side of his thumb, keeping his focus on their hands. “Two hours seem an awfully long time to think about that – but I’m not stressed.” The last sentence nearly overlapped his mumbling words. Why did everyone always tell him he seemed stressed? Stress was reserved for people that had to think a lot about things and who struggled with studies and keeping up with deadlines – he didn’t’ struggle with any of that. “Am I?” He moved his eyes to her again. Maybe he was. Maybe he was stressed. Maybe keeping up with everyone at the Academy was harder on him than he thought. It was probably the social aspect though – so many things to always have to think about. But then again wasn’t the social aspect of the school exactly why he was there. It wasn’t like they could teach him about science or engineering.
Artemis

Artemis

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 12:39 pm

Her fingers stopped for just a second and her brown eyes looked towards him. “What?” she mumbled not really sure if she had heard that right. You’d probably look fantastic in just about anything. It was a compliment she wasn’t ready for, and it made her insides turn in a nice and unexpected way. Which also made her realise just how powerful the connection she had to his man. Would she feel the same if it wasn’t because of the bond? If his name wasn’t written over her collarbone? She breathed out a little heavier than before and focused her eyes on his hand and her fingers gliding over all the pressure points that she knew about.
Well, it was clear I hadn’t made the best impression on you the first time, so I tried to make up for it” she wasn’t about to tell him, it had been because her housemates had insisted that she needed to put extra effort into it. Where Artemis thought this mating thing was a curse, cast by a horrible witch called Rebekah Sinclair, it was clear that her housemates thought it was a great gift that they could find that perfect soulmate out there. Nobody thinking about that it could just be a human, and they would die because of that. Unless they wanted to sacrifice a great deal to put a spell of immortality on their partner.

You're not stressed?” she snickered, and pressed her thump a little harder down, not even realising that she had leaned even closer to him. “Could have fooled me. Maybe it’s just your nature? Always trying to be the best, and always trying to be someone else – trying to compete with how society wants you to be?” she asked. Antony Wayne Fitzgerald, one of the best students but never really engaged with anyone. “Why are you even at Athena?” she asked, turning his hand and started working on his wrist and underarm instead.
Sponsoreret inhold

Detention Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detention   Detention Empty

Detention
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Detention - For real? - Hazel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum