Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes Empty
IndlægEmne: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 9:45 pm

Tid: Den sidste lektion på dagen.
Dag: Torsdag
Sted : Danse local
Omgivelser : En klasse der bliver undervist i dans.
Tag: @Victoria

Judas had long had a good eye in helping the teacher in music, but it was not as easy to get as close to her as he would and preferably alone, for then he should just show her where the closet stood. Therefore, he had also chosen to snagged from the angelic subject who lay as his last lesson that day, mostly because he was a fallen angel and him in no way saw himself as an angel but more like a demon, he hated himself that he could not become a demon and that he was born as an angel. Judas had therefore slipped down to the dance room where he knew there were currently dance lessons and he would just sneak in while playing music and then stand up against the wall and look at her, maybe probably keep an eye on her shapes and body movements.

The music could be heard outside the door, so they had to be well underway in there, he gently took the handle and opened it weakly as he tried to sneak in, without opening the door too much, also he closed it gently so as not to make too much noise. He had his hood on his shirt over his face, to hide it as much as possible. He slipped down the wall because he didn't know about the room and when he reached the back wall he thought it was. He first really looked up now. Judas discovered he was standing in front of a large mirror and felt his heart beating out there as he discovers he was standing at the front of the room and the sound of footsteps had stopped. The hood he tried to pull further down the face to hide it even more as he blushed vigorously.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 10:25 pm

Outfit + hair
___

It had been a long day, and she had trained the class for the past four hours. Thursdays were hard as always, but she did have a great team. And with breaks, it seemed like for many of the students that they actually enjoyed just moving their bodies to the sound of the music. The final part of the class was almost coming to an end, and she instructed a few dance combinations that they would have to practice for next week. Lucky for Victoria, it meant she had an extra day free - a day she could spend doing what ever she wanted. Yes, Victoria had noticed a student who didn't belong in the room - and normally she would have kicked the person out, but the class was almost done and her tired students deserved to get off the clock just a little earlier. "That's it for today, go get yourself a well deserved shower, and I will see you all on Monday." The students looked over at the guy sitting near the mirror, but since their class was dismissed they didn't really complain.

Victoria however, crossed her arms and turned towards him with a raised brow. "Judas?" She asked and frowned a bit. She had been asked to assist the music teachers in music - more specific to help out Judas when she could as well. "Next time please wait outside, some of the girl's aren't comfortable with people who doesn't belong in the class sitting there watching them," she gave him a little smile, giving him a light warning. "So, tell me - what is the real reason you are here?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyMan Feb 08, 2021 8:45 pm

Judas was spotted, though he didn't take much care of it. He chose to sit on the floor of the mirror to pretend he was supposed to be there, what else to do?. However, as Victoria chose to stop the class, he was surprised! Surely the clock couldn't be that many. Didn't all class finish at the same time every day?

The hood of his shirt was pulled back a little so he could study any of the girls, who were coming out of the room. It wasn't because he thought there was someone to brag about. Judas was pleasantly surprised that his name was mentioned, and it could also be sensed when it gave a small set in him. "Uhm, I am not Judas" He tried as he stood up in the hope that the cap wouldn't fall, but it did. "Then maybe they should work a little harder for it if they can't bear to have an observer. Well, then they must be miserable" it came from Judas, which you would know if you knew him just a little bit. "My reason? Do I need a reason for that? Well, I just wanted to check you out while you were shaking ass, but unfortunately, I came too late" He said with a big smile and wink at her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyMan Feb 08, 2021 9:06 pm

It was different being here on school ground, even if she happened to want to give him a piece of her mind - he was the student and she was the teacher. There was suddenly many things she couldn't do, other than taking a deep breath in and snort at the fallen angel. Sadly, it wasn't the first time anyone had spoken to her like that, and growing up on Southside you got to deal with toxic people like him. It didn't mean it got more comfortable by the times, you just sorta had to accept it. "You know, if you were nicer - People might actually not find it a burden to be in your company," she replied and lifted her brow a little. He was a great deal taller than her, but she wasn't going to let him stare her down - Victoria was used to having tall people around her, they didn't intimidate her. "See, you might get away with this behavior with some of the other teachers, the difference is I am used to dealing with scums like you. So watch your mouth and stay the hell out of this room. You are no longer allowed in here," she pointed out with a harsher voice still keeping her dark brown eyes at him. If anything she could argument for her case, should the student choose to use her words against her. "Understood?" She didn't really want a reply, and she had met people like him before. People who thought they could just do whatever they wanted, threat people like they wanted to - and there would be no consequences. If this life was his party, she would happily shut it down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 10:10 pm

Judas corrected himself as his hood had fallen and he might as well stand up properly, perhaps a bit too superior, but it protruded him. His head was slightly slanted as the words came from Victoria, while a smile grew on his lips. "I think there's something you've misunderstood, people love being with me so those who are worthy enough for my company, others? Yes, they can just fuck off" he said, pulling his shoulders and not being influenced by what she said.

It was hard to hold back a little laugh, but he tried even though it would probably be clear that he was trying to hold it back. "You see Victoria, you can't deny me access, unfortunately. I've talked to the principal and we agreed that now that you were an assistant teacher in music anyway, it might be a good idea for me to have danced on the subject so that we can have a better working relationship" he said with a smile on his lips, that was a huge lie, but he just had to follow up the lie as soon as possible so that she could not deny him access, because how would he see her shaking ass? "What are you good at belly dancing? Maybe you can teach me some belly dancing?" He asked with a small cuddly smile on his lips, it was known clearly that he was in his ace
today.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 7:38 am

Worthy of his company, this kid was a serious narcissist - if he thought people had to earn his company. "You are seriously messed up," she mumbled to herself, knowing she needed to keep things professional - but he already shot way over that line and every instinct in her body told her to be aware. Judas didn't take her seriously, she could see it all over his face, he felt so sure of himself. The way he talked to her, like she was under him and not the other way around - she theorized he liked being in control, but she wasn't going to just had it to him. "Is that so? Please, don't try playing games with me Judas - you are smarter than that," she replied. Victoria had been placed to help him in music, but now she was seriously considering changing that. "Am I really that good an influence on you?" She asked clearly being sarcastic, as she placed her hands on her hips looking at him. It was better she had her hands close to her body than giving her anger a change to slap him across the face - even through her mind had shown her those scenarios. "I could, but I'm not going to." She replied to him with a bright fake smile stitched on her face. Her brown eyes darted at him as she looked up at him. "Just like you aren't going to start this class. You don't have a say in this, actually - You aren't good enough to be in my class." Which was the truth, she was teaching advanced students here - and even if she didn't know if he could dance - she hoped her aim for his confidence could change his mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 7:50 pm

Judas could sense at hand that Victoria didn't believe in him, yet he was unsure if she did. Should he change his attitude now it seemed like she believed him? Maybe that was the best idea for him. The gaze was turned to the floor, however, as she threw the words 'you're smarter than this' at him, you could see on him that it hit a little harder than he would probably acknowledge.

Normally, Judas would throw in a smart comment, but he didn't know exactly what to say to her. He could always find a comment to throw at people, but some types were just smarter and smarter than him, not that he would let her win at all! "I like you, you're good at helping in music and just want to get to know you better" He said and looked up at her, that wasn't the truth, but she seemed to believe what he was saying and if he could keep it to his advantage by playing stupid, and 'sorry' of his attitude before then he would win!

The fact that Judas didn't know that Victoria only taught the best dancers was clear! "I can't dance, but thought you could teach me? That way we can get to know each other better? " He asked and bit a little in the lower lip, this was not usually a role he took on, the weak and small. But if it could be in his favor, then why not try? And will it succeed? Could it be he got the chance to see her with no clothes on?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 1:52 pm

He liked her, she didn't want to know how he spoke to the people he didn't like. Victoria however, didn't really buy many of his words, if anything she was aware. The shapeshifter analyzed the way he spoke, once again her former sentence about how messed up he was - was the only thing sending red flags through her mind. But, Victoria was a teacher right now she should have the upper hand - so even if she didn't feel comfortable, she took the upper hand anyways. There was a difference in playing the game or getting played - and Victoria knew how to play a few games herself. He wasn't going to give up, that was clear even if he didn't say it out loud. Victoria took a deeper breath in, and crossed her arms a little. There was only one place where she actually would be able to not act out like a teacher - even if she was still sure as hell that Jack and Lucas would cover for her ass if she came in trouble here. "Okay.. I will help you," she then replied and nodded a bit. "But not here. Can you meet me at the Serpents tonight?" She then asked and tilted her head a little to the side. A kid like Judas didn't seem like the type who would have a problem walking around in Southside. "What do you say?" She gave him a little smile as she folded her lips looking up into his eyes. "I can show you a few tricks there -"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 2:12 pm

Judas had a bit of trouble figuring out if she was going into his trap or if she had lured him and was just playing his little game. Victoria's words that she wanted to help him made him smile big and almost triumphant. But it was also only very shortly before she made her subsequent words, there was an insidious ulterior motive between her words, he was not stupid. Judas wasn't popular in the borough she was referring to and he knew very well who was in serpents, it wasn't someone he had the great desire to mess with alone but was Victoria a part of it? He didn't hope so, but if she was, he'd have an advantage there because he didn't expect the school to have an employee who was part of a gang.

A short little snort came from Judas "Listen, I go in this school here and you're a teacher here so this is where you're going to teach me" He said and crossed his arms before putting the weight a little more on one leg, which could make him look a little bit more "tough" than before if you asked Judas. He knew how to stand to look tough. "You might not dare here?" it came fondly from him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 6:28 am

The way he tried to intimidate her with his body language made her frown a bit just before raising a brow slightly. "No, you listen to me. There is nothing for me to teach you here," she replied and took a step closer to him. "I don't know what kind of sick fantasies you have. But if you try anything.. I will ruin you, got that?" She then added taking a step closer towards him. Yes, he was a mountain compared to her height, it stille didn't scare her. Even if there was a slight fear in her that was scared that he would hurt her, she didn't let it show - that kind of fear wouldn't do anything good to show, so she didn't. "I suggest you take your ass out of my class room, and do something more useful with your time instead of wasting mine," she added surprisingly calm yet her eyes sparked with anger towards him. Victoria had nothing but anger towards people, men like him, who thought they could just get everything they wanted with a blink of an eye. Think they had control over everyone around them total narcissist. "I stand by my first punishment, you are banished from this room Judas, and If I ever catch you here.. I will drag you to hell."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes   If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes Empty

If you are the dance instructor, I would't mind attending classes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Page 5: Classes
» I don't pay no mind
» I must've lost my mind
» Fight for your mind
» Pretty little mind

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum