Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I don't pay no mind

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Isabel

Isabel

Antal indlæg : 20

I don't pay no mind  Empty
IndlægEmne: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyTors Apr 07, 2022 1:41 pm

Dedicated to @Arhtur

Date | 9th of April
Weather | Nice and sunny, it’s around eighteen degrees
Time | Around noon
Surroundings | People are walking around doing the last shopping before going home
Outfit | Loose fitted overalls in denim fabric, her hair is in a messy bun, sensible shoes and a scarf tied around her hair to keep it from falling into her eyes.

Isabel had just found her way back to her house a couple of days ago. Most of the time she had been using on making everything in order, and made sure that was place for the newest animal that she had taken in. Which hadn’t given her much time to do the very basic things that one needed to do, like making sure that there was actually food in the fridge. Even if she was keen on growing as much produce herself, one couldn’t get very far with a half-molded cheese and bread that snapped like a stick when you tried to break something off it.
So she had taken her headphones, her phone, keys and a grocery bag and run out of the door. After a few steps down the road to the local marked she had put on her ‘get hyped mix’ on. Not few seconds before she started bellowing with on the song, dancing her steps, spinning around herself as she walked down the road. Not really caring what the people driving by would think. Which might always had been one of her greatest personal traits, she didn’t care what people thought when they looked at her.

She finally came to the marked, she skipped some steps towards the fruit booth and grabbed an apple taking a bite after taking in the most beautiful smell. “Gorgeous” she hummed, taking off her headphones and quickly bought what she needed from here, before walking on to the next booth. At some point as she had gotten the most of it, she suddenly felt something. A pull that she hadn’t really expected, and before she could stop herself, she turned around and started running towards it. Not watching where she was going, she ended up running straight into the source. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” she laughed seeing how her apples spilled all over the ground. She quickly started picking up the spilled grocery shopping as she looked towards him. “You’re okay, right?” she asked, breathing out as she took off her headphones, where one could hear what kind of music she was hearing.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Arthur

Arthur

Antal indlæg : 18

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 1:22 pm

Outfit: White t-shirt, ordinary blue pants and white sneakers.

Spring was here, and so would happiness be, wasn’t that true? Well, so far, no days were ever that good to Arthur and happiness was never really a pick on the self of emotions. Most often, he just lived. He was present and made sure that people didn’t stand in his way, and if they did, he would either walk over them like if they were a leaf or walk straight into them. He always on top of the world. Being so much better than everyone else, even though in his mind, he was never really good enough. Why else would he always have to present himself like he was so good? Complicated mindset, he knew that. The orphanage’s psychologist had said that while he was there. He didn’t have the money to visit one anymore. He spent it on everything else. Luxury, some might say.

Luxury.
Coffee.
Sandwich.
A sandwich with ham and cheese.
Luxury for him was coffee and a good sandwich.

He had a cup of to-go coffee in one hand. It was half empty and not that hot anymore. He had been too distracted at the marked to drink it. His sandwich was wrapped in some kind of paper that he believed the seller believed was good for the world or something. He hadn’t been all that hungry and therefore he had waited with eating his sandwich, which was lucky…
Someone ran directly into him, which caused his hands to lose grip of the things he carried. He immediately closed his eyes and clenched his teeth, trying to prevent himself from snapping at the person. When he opened his eyes again, he was quick to scan the girl, which made the quickly build up anger slower itself. He squatted down, picked up his sandwich and helped her with some of the apples. He looked over at her as he handed her the last apple and she wondered if he was okay, taking her headphones off. “I’ll be okay,” he spoke with a somewhat soft tone before he got up from the squatted position and looked down at the spilled cold coffee, noticing that it had splattered on his white t-shirt. “A few coffee spots won’t harm me,” he said pulling on a soft smile. “You should probably get yourself either glasses or a pet turtle to walk with, so you’re not bumping into people like this,” he chuckled a little keeping an eye on whether she liked the joke or not. It wasn’t really a joke that would make one burst out laughing, but just a little pull on the corner of her mouth would tell him enough. “Are you in a hurry?” he wondered and looked past him, to see if she was trying to catch up to someone, or in generally just trying to figure out what she had been aiming towards.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Isabel #bc8f8f   I don't pay no mind  EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 1:39 pm

N’aw, sucks” she huffed as she saw she had managed to make him splatter coffee on himself. She quickly muttered a spell and twisted her fingers, away was the stubborn dark brown spots. “There, just like new innit?” she said with a big smile, and then started to laugh when he told her that she needed glasses or a pet turtle “I had one” she nodded while she took the apple and put down her bag as she stood up again. “named him Oliver, don’t tell my cousin” she said as if he knew about an Oliver Jones. Not that he really was her cousin, rather great or, was it grand? She wasn't sure at this point. “And he was faster than one might think, he always managed to hide when I looked away, slippery little fucker” she hummed with a bright smile and then licked her lips if she was in a hurry. Well, she had been, but she had found her destination. The grumpy demon standing in front of her. “Not anymore, so how about I buy you a new coffee? Least I could do really” she insisted and then looked around where they could get him one. Without thinking much of it she grabbed his free hand and started walking towards a cozy looking café.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyTirs Apr 12, 2022 2:29 pm

Arthur raised his brows a little as she cleaned his shirt with a spell. That was awfully nice of her to use her magic to safe him some time with soap and brush. He didn’t have a laundry machine, crazy right? He had to have his luxury. “Thanks,” he said and pulled a little out in his shirt to scan it, noticing there were no spots on his shirt anymore. “Shinning and all,” he complimented her work on his shirt before the let go of it and turned his attention back to her.
She had had a pet turtle and had called him Oliver. Apparently, her cousins name. It made him chuckle shortly. When she started to defend how quick her turtle Oliver had been he raised his brows a little. “Language,” he corrected her with a laugh. Depending on the size of the turtle, turtles could really hide well, and some underestimated turtles more than they should. Turtles were good animals. Maybe a turtle should be Arthur’s first pet?
He furrowed his brows slightly confused when she mentioned that she was not in a hurry anymore. What exactly did that mean?

Two plus two.
Equals four, correct?
Not always.
But right now, it seemed like it.
He had been her destination.
She had been pulled to him.

Now, Arthur wasn’t completely sure if his prediction was correct, but he was almost certain. He had to watch his mouth to make sure that he didn’t accidentally kill her. That wouldn’t be a part of his ‘just being present’. No, that would put way too much spotlight on him. “It wasn’t really worth-” he was about to explain that the coffee was worth nothing when he looked from the spilled coffee and up to her, thinking twice about what had just gone through his mind. “Alright,” he exhaled. Only as he had replied, she was quick to grab his hand and pull him with her. His first reaction was simply to pull his hand back. He wasn’t just going to be pulled somewhere. He inhaled sharply before he walked up next to her, took her hand more determined and walked with her.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 11:37 am

She looked up and gave him a bright smile as he took her hand and decided that he was going to stay. “Thanks” she hummed, closing her eyes for a moment so she could enjoy the wind that flowed by them. There was just something so enchanting by stopping up once in a while and just feel nature around you. Something that people seemed to have such a big problem with these days. She opened her eyes quickly though, because one couldn’t walk around without looking where you were going. Or she would end up dragging him down with her another time, which wasn’t really her intention.
So, who taught you about not swearing?” she said with a bright smile as she looked up at him with her big brown eyes, almost blinking as if she was a doe standing in the headlights. Unlucky for her it didn’t take that long before they were at the café, and she had to let go of his hand again. Already missing the warmth from it. She knew that a lot of witches usually ran the other way when they felt the connection to their mate. Or some would like her, just run straight to the pull. Maybe it was the part where they were afraid of the fact that they might not want you back and it would end up getting you killed if they rejected you. But if she was going to die in the hand of her mate, then she just wasn’t meant to live any longer now, was she? “What type of coffee would you like?” she asked, rolling back and forth on her feet taking in the options that was on offer.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:21 pm

Arthur didn’t think much about how she thanked him but simply walked in the direction she had started to walk in. Now, things seemed quite natural, and it was easy to direct her when he believed that others were about to walk into her. He didn’t even notice that her eyes had been closed. He simply just walked with her, navigating her as if he had done it several times.
He looked at her as she asked about not swearing. He furrowed his brows a little. Why did she look that much like a deer? He wanted to instantly reply with his parents, just to keep her at a distance, but he didn’t. “Manners,” he mumbled while looking forward. “Manners sell better,” he mumbled, trying to hide how much he hated the fact that he believed that orphanages’ were shops where you could buy unwanted kids. He glanced towards her. “It’s an odd question, don’t you think? It’s almost like asking you, who learned you to swear?” he said with a hint of a smile and a chuckle as he looked back up, the smile incredibly growing.

Small hand.
Big hand.
Hand in hand.
Big hand covering the small hand.
Warmth. Sweetness. Love.
No, no.
Strangers.
Sweat, but comfort.
Swinging in beat with their steps.
The length of their stride didn’t match naturally.
He took shorter steps, so her longer steps could follow.
They molded to fit, even though it was an unconscious act.

She let go of his hand, and even though he didn’t think about it, he looked towards their hands that didn’t hold each other anymore. Odd how he didn’t mind holding it. He groaned in his mind of it and closed his eyes to keep himself from rolling his eyes of himself. He opened the eyes again when she asked for how he liked his coffee, “Black’s fine,” he responded even though he didn’t mind something fancy, he just never took his time to figure out what he wanted and simply took the easy choice.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 12:44 pm

Her fingers glided over the nose while she took in her options. Then she looked towards him when he told her that black was fine. Oh, she heard that, the fine part. He just didn’t want to make her wait. She took his hand again and pulled him towards her. “There is no one here, take your time” she said with a soft voice and softly pushed her shoulder against his before she walked towards the counter “I would like a mocha with extra whipped crème, and what types of cake would you recommend?” she asked, giving Arthur time to choose what he wanted as she walked towards the cake display and listened carefully to the barista talking about the different cakes that she had to offer. Isabel asking questions about the ingredients, and they quickly stood there laughing as they shared funny stories about baking. She decided on three different cakes and then turned towards Arthur “Had a chance to find something more interesting than a coffee black?” she said with a bright smile.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 1:25 pm

She took his hand and he looked towards her, being pulled. It made him blink a little. What was going on? It made his heart skip a few beats ahead. Take your time. He almost grinded his teeth. He hated making decisions, because when he finally wanted to decide something, it took such a long time, because he didn’t want to be disappointed. She pushed her shoulder against his and once again let go of him. He swallowed and noticed he had closed his other hand into a fist. With a sigh he released the fist, feeling how blood came back to his hand. He listened to her order. Mocha. He crossed his arms and walked a little to the side to see what they actually had. There were so many decisions.

Latte.
Red eye.
Espresso.
Americano.
Café au Lait
Affogato.
Irish.
There it was. A Macchiato.

Laughter warmed up the room and brought Arthurs eyes from the display over to the girl that had run into him. Now, it wasn’t on purpose, but he watched how she spoke and paid attention the what she liked and didn’t like. He was almost in a trance when she questioned him about his choice. He blinked a couple of times to actually hear what she had asked him. “Oh, yeah,” he said and stepped closer. He placed his hand on the counter quite calmly. “A macchiato with an extra shot,” he said and pulled a light smile to the barista before he turned his eyes towards the witch again. He hadn’t even gotten her name yet. Somehow, he simply hoped that she revealed her name when the order was finished. He stepped away from the witch since he stood so close to her by the counter. Even though she probably didn’t mind him being close, he believed that some form of personal room was good to have.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 2:01 pm

Excellent choice” she said with a big warm smile before she turned and ordered the last beverage, the woman telling them that they could just sit where they wanted to, and then she would bring over the cakes and the drinks. She thanked her and then turned back to Arthur and took his hand again, seeing that he didn’t mind it, she wouldn’t mind more contact with him now that she had the chance. “My name is Isabel, by the way” she whispered, pulling him towards a more secluded place to sit.  
So, what brought you to the marked today?” she asked with a small smile and pushed off her shoes and placed her legs so she could sit in tailor position on the couch. Her fingers took one of the toothpicks and pulled it out of its small paper casing and started playing around with the small miniature walking stick. Or so she had always thought when she had seen people used them to pick out food in their teeth. It was a rather funny name, or was it just extremely uninspiring? Just like the person that named the walkie talkie, who on earth felt like that was a brilliant name?
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 3:22 pm

Arthur pulled on a difficult small smile as she complimented his choice of coffee. He made sure not to look for too long when the barista talked to them. He knew that ordinary or mundane people could find him a little intimidating, and it wasn’t all of the time that he wanted to be the big bad demon, even though it came too him quite easily with such a short fuse. Arthur looked up when she turned around, which made his forehead wrinkle a little, but let it relax as she took his hand, and his eyes found their hands. “Hi,” he greeted her with a low voice as she introduced herself. Now, he had already figured out the connection between the dots, which was the only reason why he didn’t introduce himself. She already knew what name she should call him by. He followed her all the way into the secluded place to sit, and when he finally sat down, he glanced out of the space they sat on to inspect who was present and who wasn’t. Exits and things that could be moved; potential weapons for any unfortunate occasion.
His eyes were pulled back to Isabel as she spoke to him. “Fresh air,” he responded quite shortly. Maybe he was just quite short-sentenced in general? “It’s not that healthy to sit in the same room day in and day out,” he chuckled a little dryly. “And they have a good booth with sandwiches on the market,” he explained and noticed how she played with the toothpick, but didn’t think too much of it yet, except for the fact that he took a toothpick himself, “What about you?” he wondered and shortly looked from the toothpick up at her before he wrapped the toothpick and tried to split it into pieces.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 3:51 pm

She had noticed that he hadn’t told her his name, which could only mean one of two things. She had misunderstood his signals, and he was just here because he felt forced. Or he knew what was going on, but if she was being honest, she wasn’t very good at hiding it now was she. If he had known her better, he would of course have known that she was generally like this. She liked meeting knew people and spending time with them, even if she preferred animals. But even she could start missing the sound of something else that wasn’t her own voice. Because animals rarely spoke back in a language that she could truly understand, even if she understood them much better than other people did.
Oh, that is true, a very nice cheese and ham sandwich” she nodded giving him a bright smile and put down the toothpick she had played with. “Well, I just got back from a longer trip overseas, and I was out finding something to eat as there was only an uneatable cheese in my fridge” she chuckled then looking up as the waitress came with their drinks and cakes, placing two forks for them she nodded and Isabel was quick to thank her. “So, couldn’t notice that you didn’t give me your name, so, want to introduce yourself, or want me to guess?” she said with a small smirk and took her drink and gave it a small sip.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 4:30 pm

A small smile spread on his lips as she mentioned a cheese and ham sandwich, “Exactly,”. She knew very well what sandwich he was talking about, and it somehow made him a little happier. He raised a brow and looked up from the toothpick as she started talking. But he didn’t stop picking at the toothpick. He chuckled a little as she mentioned how the cheese in her fridge. “Yummy,” he mumbled, shaking his head, just in time for their drinks to arrive, which made him lean back for a moment so the waitress could put down two drinks and three drinks with two forks? He glanced up at Isabel, now that seemed way more like a date than just a ’sorry I spilled coffee on you’. She was definitely not good at hiding the situation they were in. He thanked the waitress, just like Isabel and let his eyes run to his drink, but only for a short moment before she asked for his name. It made him smile a little wider – probably the widest smile of his she had seen. “Go on, guess,” he said thinking it was an interesting choice. He took a quick small sip of the burning hot beverage before he let his hand shortly caress his chin, his fingers pulling just shortly in his lip before he leaned back waiting for her guesses. He knew that she knew his name, but clearly she didn’t know that he knew that she knew.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 4:47 pm

Oh, she liked his smile, he should differently do that more often. But she had a feeling that if she said that out loud, she might not see it again, or at least not until he forgot that he had said that to him. Grabbing one of the forks she took a piece of the Othello cake and placed the bite in her mouth. She narrowed her eyes for a moment and took in his features and made this moment last. Who knew if she would ever get a chance to take in his feature again? “Hmm, well there could be some Scandinavian in you, but with the language part, your upbringing could have influence from Christ.” She licked her lips and removed some of the whisked crème that hadn’t gotten in her mouth. “Oh, by the way just take some - I couldn’t decide so I wanted to try a little of each, my mother once told me that one should always eat what you wanted first - she always tried things backwards” she laughed, not really thinking about this might look like she was trying to woo him. Which hadn’t really been her intention, as she was just acting as she normally was. “Okay name... hmm, you could look like Baldur” she said nodding taking another bite of the beautiful rich Othello cake.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 5:05 pm

He let her look at him as much as she wanted, and stretched one leg underneath the table, almost stroking her leg. One could almost think that he was posing for her thought process. He listened closely to her as she thought out loud, making him know how she came to the name she would be guessing on. His eyes almost scanned her as she spoke. His eyes narrowed shortly as she mentioned upbringing with Christ. Now that he knew what he was, he simply hated the fact that he had been brought up such a place, though he couldn’t imagine himself being brought up anywhere else, except for the forever dream of actually having caring parents, but that might just be the orphan influence.
She then mentioned the cake, which he looked down at, at first he was just about to say he wasn’t really a cake person, but as she continued to explain everything with her mother he could feel how his shoulders sank. Fine, I’ll eat cake. He took the fork and scooped a piece of the cherry cake listening as she spoke about the actual name. A short chuckle left him as she guessed wrong. Was she doing that on purpose? A smile that he couldn’t control was spread on his lips and he tried to keep it down while he looked at the cake and not directly at her. “You can call me Baldur if you think I look like a Baldur,” he said, trying not to laugh. He looked from the cake up to her, “You were close, but not close at all. Try again,” he said and took a bite of the cake on the fork.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 6:38 pm

She made a small pout as he told her that she should call him Baldur if she thought that he looked like one. She didn’t want to call him something that he wasn’t called, and of course she could just ask if it was the name that was written on her collarbone. But who knew, maybe he wasn’t called that anymore, so for all she knew she would never be able to guess it.
Isabel put down her fork and moved her legs around, only making hers lean up against his. Not that she thought much about it, only that she liked the warmth that it brought. A warmth that she had never really felt because she had always been rejected by it in the past. Either too weird, not pretty enough, a little too skinny, not suited to be a mother - the list was long, and then she had found solace in the animals instead.
Narrowing her eyes, she pressed her finger against her lips and titled her head. “Hmm, Fergus?” she asked, no, that didn’t seem right “Dylan?” licking her lips she leaned back and let her fingers push back some of the hair that had escaped the hairband “Ryan?” she sighed and licked her lips “Okay, can I get a hint at least? I don’t want to walk around thinking back to this moment and not knowing at least your correct name” she mumbled a little defeated, which in all was her own fault, she could of course just have said Arthur.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyFre Apr 15, 2022 7:19 pm

Arthur didn’t move his leg as she moved hers around, or well, he placed it, so it was as comfortable as possible, but he didn’t pull away. After all, he wasn’t afraid of being physical, though he mostly knew about fistfights compared to innocent or intimate touches.
He watched while she moved around and spoke different names that she guessed at, each time, he shook his head, until she asked for a hint. He smiled a little. “Letter or occupation?” he wondered. He scratched his chin a little. “Alright, my name starts with A,” he said and leaned a little forward, wrapping both his hands around his cup while waiting for her final guess. Was she just playing?
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 2:23 pm

Letter, please” she said with a small smile and then licked her lips as he told her, now she was starting to figure out that he knew. Now the question was, what did she do about that? Did she just admit that he was her mate? Somehow it made her heart pick up speed because she had no idea how to handle that piece of information.
Arthur?” she asked slowly, the smile that had been on her lips disappeared, as her eyes became a little bigger. It wasn’t even because it was a big thing for him, but for her - this could be the rest of the life. Which was such a big thing to place on a person that couldn’t understand how the mark worked. Would never experience that feeling of attraction that she felt towards him. Or how she wanted to feel his skin against hers, what his lips would taste like. But she didn’t want to pressure him into anything, after all - she was alone with all of those feelings. She picked up the smile again and looked at him before she slowly turned towards the cakes and took a small bite of the cherry pie.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 3:12 pm

“Correct!” he said raising one hand almost in a cheer. Almost like a balloon that lost air, he leaned back in the stool. “Took you long enough,” he mumbled and licked his lips before he scooped a bite onto his fork from the other cake. He glanced up towards her, “I know what’s going on,” he said and let a hand gesture to his own collarbone, hinting to her collarbone. “I’m sorry if you wanted to keep it a secret, or didn’t want me to know, but you’re not that good at hiding your attraction,” he chuckled lowly and took a sip of his coffee before he leaned a little forward, letting his forearms rest on the table and he pulled his legs back underneath him. “Did you hope that I would slowly fall in love?” he tilted his head a little, raising an eyebrow, trying not to be too intimidating, but he knew very well that he had a dangerous and aggressive aura that might not make his sentence seem so gentle.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 3:29 pm

She gave him a small smile as he told her that he knew what was going on.
Looking down she played around with a cherry as he also pointed out that she wasn’t good at hiding her attraction. She opened her mouth just about to tell him that she was normally like this, and she hadn’t really treated him any different than she would have the next person she had run into. Maybe she might not have done it, if it hadn’t been the mate mark, but other than that, she hadn’t been that different. But his next sentence made her blink, looking at the cherry she placed down the fork and let her finger glide over her slightly crocket nose. A smile formed over her lips, hiding the pain every so well as she looked back at him. She knew what love did, how it ripped away families. How she in a very short period of time had lost her father, then she had lost her grandmother in an accident and then her aunt had been killed by her mate. Love was fickle, and not to be trusted. So yes, there was a lot of pain followed with that word.
I’m normally like this, so it wasn’t a try to make you do anything, I was just trying to be nice” she said honestly and then she looked back at the cake. “If you knew, why you follow along then?” she asked, titling her head as she took him in.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 5:32 pm

He raised his brows as she explained how she was always like this. Interesting. It tied a small knot in his heart, or the empty spot some said was there. Why did he follow? “Because you seem nice,” he said and leaned a little back picking up the toothpick again. “Call me a princess all you want... but maybe I just wanted my happy ending,” he mumbled and broke the toothpick in half. He looked back up at her with a sad smile. Arthur had always envied all of those Disney stories. Glorified and pretty compared to the original stories. He wanted that. To be glorified and pretty. Okay, maybe not completely, but he envied a lot of that. The toothpick was hanging in a fiber, and for a moment he wondered whether or not he should warn her about what he was capable of, but didn’t she already know? He honestly had no clue about anything. “Was that too much to hope for?” he wondered and licked his teeth feeling a little uncomfortable.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 6:00 pm

Her smile started to form as he called her nice, even more so when he referred to himself as a princess. Happy ending. She titled her head a little watching him, taking him in a little more. As he asked if it was too much to hope for, she got up from her seat and walked towards him. She took his hand and sat down beside the chair, she didn’t care about how people would look at them, luckily for her there wasn’t really anyone but them in the café, and the person behind the desk seemed more occupied by what was going on, on her phone.
No, never lose that” she whispered giving him a soft smile lifting her hand and moved his head gently so he would look at her before she took her hand away from his cheek and gave him a gentle smile. “And I wouldn’t mind being someone’s prince in their story” she chuckled softly and then got up from her seat and walked back over and sat down on her seat to take her coffee and took a sip.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 6:30 pm

He looked up at her shortly as she started to move around. Was she leaving? Oh, okay, no, she sat down. He kept his eyes on the toothpick, though it wandered to their hands as she took his and sat down. His lips pulled a slightly short-lived crooked smile as she told him not to lose his hope. It was a sweet story she could tell with so few words. She turned his head and he looked up at her instead of their hands, but the touch only lasted a second. He chuckled and looked away as she mentioned she wouldn’t mind being someone’s prince in their story. It didn’t mean specifically his, but it was still something. He didn’t want to laugh at it, because truly, it was just a very, very sad story that he didn’t like thinking about. She got up and he had to stop himself from telling her to stay put next to him – it didn’t go as planned and therefore he simply took her hand and pulled her back down to sit next to him “Sorry,” he whispered, slightly confused by himself. He let go of her hand and let them find her cup and pulled it closer to her as an odd invitation to stay where she was.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 7:43 pm

She let out a small gasp of surprise as he pulled her back, she lost her footing and almost ending up sitting on him, rather than next to him. “Hello” she said with a soft chuckle and looked at him, almost hypnotised with how close they were to noticed that he moved her cup closer. “It’s okay” she whispered back, locking her eyes with his. A soft chuckle left her and she finally managed to rip her eyes away from him and looked towards the cup, before turning her gaze back. “You aren’t really making it easier, but I guess I should take it as a good sign?” she asked licking her lips shaking her head a little as a giggle left her. “That you at least want to get to know me better, instead of just telling me not to come around again?” she elaborated before she pulled back her bottom lip with her teeth.
Arthur

Arthur

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 8:14 pm

He looked towards her as she told him that it was okay. He clenched his jaw a little. Things just tended to go a little too fast sometimes. His eyes locked with his, and for a short moment he felt everything flutter. Then she pulled her eyes away and he blinked a little and returned his eyes to his coffee. “Yeah,” he mumbled. He glanced towards her as she elaborated, “Yes, I want to get you know you better,” he replied with a little smile. “I would at least give you a chance,” he huffed and looked back to his coffee taking a sip of it. “So, you were overseas?” he mumbled and put his cup down before looking over at her, wanting to know what she had been spending time on.
Isabel

Isabel

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  EmptyLør Apr 16, 2022 8:58 pm

She wanted to say thank you but found it rather odd to thank someone because they wanted to get to know her better. Well, at least it would in the moment, wouldn’t it?
Isabel let go of her lip and then took the cake and pulled it towards her so she could take a piece as he told her that he should at least give her a chance. “Might end up being your biggest mistake” she joked, even though it wasn’t a joke when you broke it down to the times, she had been disappointed by how her love life had ended up going. She nodded licking her lips from the crème that was on them. “Yeah, I’m what you could call a wildlife expert and I help with dangered animals, normally making sure that they aren’t going instinct” she added, taking another bite and licked off her fork slowly while she thought about what else she could add. “But anyways, I was in south Africa, was lucky enough to find two Fwoopers, they are like these beautiful purple owl looking creatures” she explained with a wide grin “Which is mostly what all my time evolves around, so, what I meant about being your mistake is I don’t - I haven’t really been in a relationship - ever” she folded her lips and gave him a small grin and shrugged, knowing that it might be a turn off for many to be with someone that had no idea in the area.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I don't pay no mind    I don't pay no mind  Empty

I don't pay no mind
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» I forgot that you dont know me yet - Alison
» i dont remembere how long i have been here
» Dont think you got me corned i am the one in control
» what am Idoing out in the forest I dont´t rembenber-Aviana

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: