Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Well Ill be damned

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 3:14 pm

I don’t know why I have to dress up” he huffed, when Mariella helped him with his tie. He felt stiffy and not very comfortable in the suit that he was weary. Looking into the floor mirror he took a deep breath; it might not be the most expensive or impressive suite. But given the fact that it might be torn throughout the night, if the assumption about the activity by the museum was correct. “Alright, its fine – stop touching my hair! It’s fine” he half shouted, half laughed as he pushed her small hands away from his hair, as he walked over to the cupboard and took his keys from the small bowl “There is food in the fridge, and icecream in the freezer, no long walks around the area and –” he huffed when she cut him off and blinked, walked quick strides over to her and planted a kiss on her hair. “Be good! Don’t do anything I would do!” and off he went.

The gala had been going for a couple of hours when he finally got there and looked over to his boss sitting next to him. And older Asian guy, with tattoos down his neck and bleached hair. Something about chicks digging the K-pop culture? He wasn’t sure “Remember how it goes down?” – “Don’t do anything, before we are absolutely sure, just blend in – yeah I remember” the blond guy nodded and got out of the car, the clunk from the car door being slammed shut, made a sour expression on Nigels face appear “Hey watch the paint, I just stole this car” the guy looked over, slightly taken aback. “Don’t be so goodie-two-shoes, he deserved it – and … it was my cousins’ car” with that remark Long started laughing and shook his head. The two men fixed their suits and started crossing the street, only quickly watching a married couple starting an argument, good it wasn’t him.

That thought was quickly gone, when he walked into the big room, and almost instantly saw the person that he had tried to avoid for so long.

Cecilia.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Eden left, and perhaps it was for the best. There was no need to stick around if being here was just going to make her uneasy. Cecilia was good with people, good at talking and keeping a conversation - and it was so rare that she was out and about these days. However, as the time past she just stood by herself with a glass of champagne in her hand and looked over the crowd. Cecilia took a deeper breath in, trying not to give in to her own mind. It was like she expected something bad to go down, and what worried her the most, was the so called gut feeling - she just had bragged about. Cecilia thought about just calling Lucas, telling him to come get her - it would be safer than staying here and wait for an explosion. The room was large, not as warm as it usually would be - perhaps it was the gut feeling that kept her own her toes. Even through there was so many people in the room, it felt lonely and almost grey - perhaps Eden had left with her light. She made slight grimasse after moving her head a little too fast, knowing she should just have asked Eden to heal the almost faded bruise from her neck. Even if the make up and hair did cover it up nicely.

Cecilia could feel someone look at her, and her paranoia kicked in for a short second - and she almost didn't dare to look. Despite the fear, she looked. Her gaze froze for a second along with her entire body. She hadn't seen him what, in a year - and then he was just standing there. It wasn't fair, it hadn't been fair. Cecilia couldn't really move her eyes away from him. He had left and she had been so angry at him for that. She took a sharper breath in, not really knowing how to deal with the fact that he was standing there. Her hand from her neck fell down, before she remembered to breathe.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 4:58 pm

It was like the whole room went in slow motion, and then it just froze. Like time itself didn’t work anymore, there was only them – Cecilia and Nigel.
Memories sparked in his head, both of them laughing while they were out on a date. It had been one of the happiest moments of his life, he was free, he could be himself away from his parents, the expectations. Love of his life, was standing there looking at him, with sorrow and anger in her eyes. For good reason, but it was still hard and even the guy who knew how to handle his emotions, most of the time, had a hard time remembering how to breath.

Hey man you okay?” the world started spinning again, people around them moved, but his gaze never wavered away from the beautiful brown haired woman standing just a few steps away. “yes, no, I have to do something” – “What?” but before Long could stop him, Nigel was already on his way over to her. You have to talk to her, you have to tell her why! his conscience also called Mariella was whispering in his head. And know he had a perfect reason, though he knew he was not very welcome.

Cecilia” he said, when he came close “Please, please don’t leave” he was prepared to follow her, he had to let her know – “Im sorry” he finally said, he finally said it. He his was pleading that she should listen to her – but before he could say much else, he heard a scream in the background and whipped his head up. What was that?
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 6:06 pm

She took a deeper breath in while someone seemed to talk to him, so she looked away - once again trying to figure out how to escape the scene. See, if Eden had stayed just a little longer, perhaps he wouldn't be walking towards her - or, she didn't even dare to think what Evelina would say to him, or Maeve for that matter. Cecilia, he called her name as he was suddenly much closer than she expected for him to be. She quickly closed her eyes to take a deeper breath in, before the big doe eyes looked at him. I'm sorry, she took a sharp breath in and tried to collect her thoughts and feelings that suddenly just hit her like a storm. "You are sorry, huh.. I'm pretty sure you are a little late for that," she replied and held her breath for a little while. She wanted to be the bigger person, and able to hear other people out. Cecilia took a deeper breath in, feeling her heart skipping a few nervous beats. "You didn't have to that guy," she then said and ran a frustrated hand through her dark brown curles. Almost forgetting why she hadn't pulled hair up, and quickly adjusted the hair again. "You could have called.. texted.. even left a bloody letter. Just at least letting me know you were alive," she shook her head a little, happy that the frustration covered up the slight soreness from her neck. This was far from the place to have this conversation, and if she had known today would be the day for that - she would have found a way to delay it. She was forgiving at heart, if anyone was known to give a second chance, it was Cecilia. She worried about others, no matter how much they had hurt her in the past. "Wh.. what are you even doing here Nigel?" She then asked, realizing he was here at this gala, there had to be a reason - however, since she didn't know if he knew about the supernatural, she didn't expect it to be anything with that.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 6:32 pm

He didn’t hear all she said when he tried to figure out where the scream came from, only to find out it wasn’t a scream but an exclaim of joy. He breathed out and looked back at her – “Yes, yes you are right” he had always been god a making up excuses, but he knew there weren’t going to any excuse good enough to what he had done to her.
I know I could have done all of that, but I didn’t – and I’m sorry, but when I came back you were already with some other guy, and I didn’t want to be faced with the consequences of my doing, okay?” he said with a low an pleading voice – “I was weak and tried to run away” little did he know who the guy had turned out to be, but when he had seen them. They had looked happy, and in love, and it had torn his heart out.

Ehm” his hands flew to his neck while he thought about what to say, he didn’t know that she knew about all what was happening around the world now. “Long over there, his – hm, what even is this gala?” he asked, and looked around, they all looked very fancy, and he more or less stuck out like a sore thumb with his long hair, unshaved beard and suit that had seen better days.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 7:11 pm

"And so what, don't you think I've spend all that time worried where you went?" She said with a slightly higher voice, only to realize she should keep it a bit down. So, he had seen her with Jasper she figured. Her and Jasper had been a short tragic thing, everyone who had looked at them for a little too long would agree with that. Cecilia didn't know what had hurt the most, that he had left or she had thought that he was different than the other people who also just had left her. Cecilia took another sharp breath in, of course she was frustrated, who wouldn't be. She couldn't help but think of what would have happened if Nigel just had knocked on the door anyways, but then the darkness of the supernatural made her realize - that perhaps Jasper just would have hurt Nigel, and that wasn't what she would want. So she didn't comment on his being weak and trying to run away, because it didn't change what he had done - or how he had made her feel. "You really hurt me, you know," Cecilia breathed out almost confessing that in a low whisper, but it was clear what she said.

So, he didn't even know the room he had stepped into. It made her frown a bit confused, and she quickly after raised her left brow. "A great discovery in medicine.. you would know, if you were on the guest list," she eyed him and narrowed her eyes just a tiny bit. Cecilia licked her lips softly and shook her head at him. She had talked with a few uninvited guests, demons to be specific - how did she know? Because once they touch her hand, her bracelet had touched their skin - and everyone knew that holy symbols made demons skin burn. They had been quick to leave her after that, which was lucky for her at least. Cecilia downed her champagne and placed the empty glass on the table. "Why are you-" a vision shortly cut her off, in far to quick flashes for her to actually see anything useful. Her hand moved to her head as a small pain rushed through it. She sighed a bit and shook her head like it was nothing, but her eyes looked around the room almost scanning to see if there was anything she needed to be aware off. This paranoid look wasn't new, but it wasn't old either and she wasn't known to be scared - but something was out there and it made her worry.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Of course I did” he pleaded with a low voice, looking at her with eyes that could only start to describe his pain, he never meant to hurt you. And he had meant it, when he promised her never to just walk out – but he had no choice, when the family called you weren’t allowed to disobey, and she didn’t know about his real life – what he did for a living, god he had said he was a mechanic. Just not the mechanic she thought he was. “Yes – and I can’t undue that, I just – need to know that it wasn’t about you, never – you were perfect” he wanted to take her hand in his but didn’t believe that he had the privilege anymore.

When she started to look like she was about to faint, or at least she didn’t look good and as he was about to grab her, to make sure she didn’t fall down, “Are you okay Ce?” He asked softly.
A snap from his ring formed a warm feeling around his entire hand, demons, his eyes followed the crowd and Long was quickly to walk towards them; “We need to get people out of here, it looks like a god damn ritual” Nigels eyes became big when he heard that, fuck, of course a bunch of people together – “Blood demons?” Nigel asked, looking like a little kid that was saying something he shouldn’t have – because the truth was out now. “Yes, now get people out of here

Nigel nodded, and grabbed Cecilia “Right – get ahold of a friend that can come and pick you up and get out of here” he said with a hushed voice, making it very clear she should not discuss this with him now. His eyes followed the layout of the room and quickly localized the fire alarm, with a kick step he walked over and pulled it down. The alarm quickly made people start rushing towards the exit, while a voice in the distance tried to say that everybody should remain calm and walk towards the exit marked with green.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 04, 2021 8:42 pm

You were perfect, she shook her head a little bit, "God I hate that word," she mumbled to herself and closed her eyes for a little bit. And as she vision seemed to want to point out for her it was time to go, perhaps she could just listen to her gut. "Yeah, I'm fine," she breathed out and just like her eyes scanned the room - he seemed to react to something as well. Nigel's friend walked over to them and she frowned a bit, but kept her attention on what ever he had to say - she had been right - demons. Cecilia didn't even have time to ask if he knew about all this, what part he was playing in it.

Before she knew more he grabbed her, making her frown a bit more. "Hell nah, I'm not letting you go into a trap by yourself," even if he wasn't in the mood to discuss this with her, she was way to stubborn to not at least make a comment. He started the fire alarm and people seemed to run out by the sound of it, ending the gala for tonight. Cecilia debated with herself if she could just call Lucas now and get going, but she couldn't get herself to just leave. What if she got out of there and had a vision of something useful - or something were to happen - she couldn't live with herself if she left and he got hurt. Cecilia wasn't trained in hunting creatures or fighting them. She knew how to take down a demon, but she had never done it before. "Just tell me what is going on." She shook her head a little, "not the demon thing.. supernatural thing.. I know that bit.. the what are they doing here part." Cecilia had a theory that the demons hadn't made up their minds yet, or perhaps something was still not decided making her blind to the result of the event.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 2:18 pm

He rolled his eyes, when she said that she wasn’t having any of it. Fine, if she really wanted to put herself in harm’s way, he wasn’t about to stop her, even though it annoyed her, because that would take his focus of the fight that might be coming their way. “Fine, but if I get your friends on my ass again, I’ll let them know it was your own good damn fault because you never listen” he said with a serious mine, even though a smile started to creep up on his lips. “And I take it back, I forgot about how god damn stubborn you were, pain in my ass” He grabbed her arm and pulled her along with her, as he took a gun out of his holster behind his back. Special made, with holy inscriptions covering the bullets that was in the clip. About now he also regretted not taking more guns from the back of the car; he stood there and make a note of every persons running out and those who were more annoyed than scared. Those that looked like plans were being ruined, more than just; I was in such a good mood, and now I have to go home.

I don’t know whats going on, only we got a tip about demonic activity – when did you know so much about it?” he asked, finally realizing that she wasn’t afraid, but mostly just – no he couldn’t really make out what her expression was telling him, but it was clearly not what he had been expecting.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 6:06 pm

She chuckled lightly by herself, no one should ever forget how stubborn she was. It was her greatest trait, or at least one of them. "Let's just say I have had a rough year," she confessed on the next inhale and held her breath for a little while. She followed him as he dragged her with him. Cecilia didn't know why she was getting to impulsive, it wasn't like her - she usually thoughts things through, and she blamed both Ajax and Joseph for having a influence on this weirdly change of behavior. Cecilia had become quite good at masking her fear, with a plain smile. There was more important things to be scared about than some demons making chaos, and her ex boyfriend being in the middle of it. Another flash made it through to her like a hit in her stomach and she gasped a little bit, with a sudden worried expression. It was first then in all of this she realized he was carrying a weapon, and suddenly she had so many other questions. "They heading for the basement," she moved her hand up to her head feeling this painful pitch noise in her ears as screams from the future passed through her. "And it.. it's not good," she took a sharper breath in before facing Nigel again. She could feel the thick liquid fall from under her nose, and she moved the back of her hand up to remove it quickly. Her mind was already processing so many visions in just one day, it was hard to keep up with it. It wasn't the fact that there was demons, or bad things were going to happen - but there were people down there. People who were hurt and she could help them, she was a doctor after all. Most people who had already left the room were, but she seemed to be the only one who had remained here.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 11:24 am

Rough year? But didn’t it just start?” he said and looked her with raised brows, but it was quickly replaced with a look of worry when she gasped and looked like she was in a lot of pain. With a confused look now, he listen to what she said but he was more worried by the fact that blood started to glide out of her nose. “Okay, that’s enough you’re going to call someone that can come pick you up!” but again Long had the worst timing, when he came running over; “Basement now!” quickly the blond guy looked over Cecilia “What is she still doing here?” – “It’s not for the lack of trying of getting her out of here” Nigel sighed and shook his head, his eyes landed on Cecilia something told him, that she wasn’t going to listen to him anyway. He sat down on his one knee and fished a knife that was fasten to his left calf. “Here, go for the heart” he reminded her, now that she had said she knew how to kill them. And with those words, he took a deep breath and was about to walk away with this fellow hunter. Before he turned around and hugged Cecilia “Im sorry I left you like that, and if there is an after, after this – I would like to tell you why, take care” with those words, he left her running after Long who was already half way towards the door that would take them down to the basement.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 8:14 am

Oh yeah the year had just simply begun. A part of her had wished to stay back in Bulgaria, it seemed like Gaia was cursed - however, if she had stayed there she wouldn't have found herself back with Lucas. "Fi-," she mumbled annoyed and was about to get her phone up, when a blonde guy came running towards them. Go for the heart, she blinked shortly and took the knife - she knew how a knife worked and she had been reading a lot about how you killed a demon - thank you Michael - but from that, to actually doing it was a long shot. Cecilia took a deeper breath in looking at the knife shortly before looking up at him and his friend started walking. However, Nigel seemed to stop and suddenly embrace her in a hug. She frowned a bit, confused really with everything that was going on, but she took it. Cecilia took a slightly deeper breath in as she listened to his words. She gave him a little nod, she didn't like the.. if there is an after this. It made her heart uneasy to watch them walk towards the basement, knowing that they might not come back. But Cecilia also knew better than to stand in someone's way, clearly they were weaponized and she put the puzzle together that they possible were hunters. Cecilia just kept standing there alone and looked around, there was not a single soul close to her - and there was a chance that she should just make the call and get the hell away from here, but she couldn't even get herself to do that. Not till she at least knew if he was okay. Her hands slightly shaking with worry and she felt jumpy. Her eyes analyzed the knife with the symbols, holy symbols making it more painful for the demon. It took sometime but finally it seemed like they returned, but she should have seen it coming it was a blood coated demon.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 10:22 am

Every fiber of his body wanted to go back, he didn’t want to be the one leaving her again – but as it was the first time, something bigger than his own feelings stood in the way. His obligation to his clan, obligations to his daughter, but he hadn’t done the right thing the first time. But all reason had been ripped out of him when he had heard Daisy’s crying voice, that told him that Katelyn had been kidnapped.
Long shouted that he should get his head in the game, as they charged into the cellar, guns blazing. Might not be the best strategi, but it seemed like things were running on fast forward.

He was covered in blood when he plunged his knife into the demon’s heart, a scream before it fell to the ground. Deep breathes, Long were sitting down holding too his side bleeding. This had been all wrong, something wasn’t right, and it seemed like they had been waiting for them. That the ritual just had been a decoy, he quickly walked over to his friend and took a look “Shit it doesn’t look good” he whispered, bodies were laying around them, but he didn’t give them much mind as he lifted Long up after putting his arm around his shoulders.

They were halfway up towards the big hall as he heard a shout, no, Cecilia “Go” Long whispered, as Nigel stood there frozen not knowing what he should do. He quickly put Long down, and started running; just don’t let me be too late.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 10:57 pm

The demon came closer to her, and Cecilia found herself taking a step back each time. She wasn't a hunter or anything close to that. Her fist was so hardly tightened on the knife it almost hurt. She was tired, no she was done - at this point she was just done, done with people who tried to walk all over her. People like Joseph who just danced all over the place thinking he could do whatever he pleased. Demons who kept killing like it was a sport. The final step back and her back met with the wall behind her, and she could feel her heart beating heavier in her chest as the demon came closer and closer. This most be how a demon in its demon form looked like.
Cecilia took a deeper breath in and looked at the monster in front of her, standing so tall and she was sure it could end her in a second. One thing she was done doing, was standing still waiting for attacks to happen. Which might also be the reason she made a run for it before the demon got too close. Couldn't she at least go one day without feeling like her life was in danger? Even if it wasn't for the link, her life just seemed to catch up with her. Cecilia didn't look back, but she could hear the tables and chairs being kicked and thrown away. But she just ran like her life depended on it, because it did. Cecilia tried to keep the visions that hit her with enormous speed already, made it hard to stay focused on just running. But it also made her able to not be hit by a few tables that were thrown her way. "Nigel," she spoke almost breathless as she saw him and ran towards him.

//Feel free to put the demon out of its misery <3
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 21, 2021 10:52 am

His eyes narrowed as he saw the beast running after Cecilia that beelined towards him, as soon as she was in reached, he grabbed her shoulder and with one swift motion he put her behind his back. With one hand he loaded the shotgun that Long had given him, before he had made a run for it, and fired it twice not that it slowed the beast down “come on” he whispered for himself, just as the beast was close enough, he turned around the gun and hammered the bud into its face, and dropped the shotgun as the ammunition was gone. A roar echoed in the giant room they were in, but it was just the distraction Nigel needed before he hammered his knife into the beast’s heart. Another scream, as the demon slowly became human again, life leaving its eyes before he pulled the knife out and the body sank to the ground. “shit” he mumbled, before he turned around looking at Cecilia “You okay?” he asked and put the knife away. His suit jacket was gone, the white shirt covered in blood and his pants had seen better days. He looked down and sighed, that was his last suit, why did he even bother?
He took a step closer, and looked her over, she didn’t seem like she had been hit and nodded. “I need to get Long” he said clearly exhausted, as he walked past her towards his friend he had left behind to help Cecilia.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 6:10 pm

He grabbed her as soon as she was close, and got her behind him. Cecilia finally felt like she could catch her breath, looking at Nigel quickly before her eyes landed on the demon again. Her heart beating so fast she could barely catch her breath. Her heart stopped for a second as he hammered the shotgun in the monster's face, and with widened eyes she just stood there - silent without knowing what to do with herself. The big doe eyes watched as Nigel hammered a knife through the demon's heart having it shift into human like form again. Her hand moved to her mouth as she took a deeper breath in, death was never easy to watch - even if she did have experience with it in the field. The scream from seconds ago still roamed in her ears, but as it faded it was like she could finally breathe again, and her heart could keep beating. Her dark eyes didn't move from the dead body first, even as he turned to her, it took her a few seconds. Then she looked up, letting her eyes look into his. "I'm fine," she replied while holding her breath. She turned around as he said he was going to get Long, most likely the guy from earlier he was with. It was first now looked back at him she realized how his white shirt was covered in blood. Intense worry hit her like a tsunami, and she tagged along leaving the demon on the ground, only looking back once. "Are you hurt?" She then asked, couldn't really let her eyes rest away from looking after injuries whle she followed him to Long.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Nigel wasn’t proud of it, in fact this was one of the reasons why he had left his family, because the state of not feeling anything was most praised. So, when I finally got into the mode of being a hunter, he hadn’t room to consider feelings or take notice on how he was towards people around him. That was the same thing that had happened when Daisy had called about their daughter being gone, he had this thing where he could go into a mode so deep that he forgot everything around him and the object or prey he was after, became his whole life.

Yes I’m fine” he said a little short, as he helped Long up that shook his head over Nigel’s behavior “Don’t take it personally, it’s like switch go of in him when he starts fighting” Nigel didn’t even say anything, as Long tried to follow suit as they went towards the door to get out again.
There they were met by a black van, and police members, a small brown-haired woman came their way with a block in her hand, Nigel took a deep breath in as remembered her, Cecilia’s best friend. “Cecilia? What the hell happened here?” Evelina asked, as she looked over Nigel and the other guy, only to be interrupted by a older looking woman “We got it Detective Romano” those words didn’t sit well with the Eve as she hissed under her breath; “You again, that’s it I’m calling my chief! I’m sorry Ce, I’ll drive you home if you –“ Nigel released Long to another member of his organization “No worries, I’ll get her home Eve” her eyes went small as she took a step towards im pointing a pen towards his chest “I’ll bury you ten feet under, if you hurt her again – okay?” she growled before nodding towards her friend and then walked over to her car to call the prescient.

Can I give you a lift home, or some were else you need to be?” he tried smiling, as he finally felt how the hunters mode slowly lifted from his shoulders, gesturing towards his car parked on the other side of the street.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:02 pm

"Yeah," she didn't take it personal however, she saw it everyday at work. It was a life as a surgeon having to switch of her emotions and act on saving the life in front of you, not how you felt about it. Then she saw Evelina come towards them as they headed outside. She shouldn't be surprised that someone had called the police in panic earlier, to be honest, Cecilia had totally zoned out about what had happened. She always did that, zoned out and everything seemed fine, she was fine for that amount of time - but it always hit her harder later when she realized what had happened around her. "Everything is fine Eve," she assured her friend, knowing that Evelina had been there when Nigel had left her back then, only to suddenly stand here right now - it seemed unreal, but so did all the past week. However, nothing really was settled before Evelina had put her words in the face of Nigel to point out that she shouldn't hurt her again. Cecilia exhaled the second that Evelina had left them again. "I do, but it can wait. You said you wanted to explain, so - here is your window. You already know where I live so," she sounded a bit more harsh in the end than what she wanted. But she wanted it to sting a little bit, sting by the fact that she was living in the house they had bought. She could text Lucas and ask him to come over later or just give him a night off from her madness. Cecilia started walked to the way he gestured. She looked forward to get out of these heels as well, they were not suited for running and her feet was slowly dying.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:15 pm

He let out a pained breath as he understood her words, the house. “yes” he just answered, and walked after her fiddling with the keys, so he had the right one when they finally reached the car.
It took him a moment before he actually sat down on the driver’s seat, what could he say, how should he start out? His tung ran over the teeth’s, as he put the car in gear and slowly drove away from the crime scene, still coated in blood but that didn’t seem to be the first thing on his mind.
The blue-greenish eyes drifted towards her silhouette, she seemed exhausted and not only because of what had happened today, but something else.
After a few minutes of opening and closing his mouth he finally took a deep breath “I have a daughter, Katelyn, she’s thirteen years old” he whispered, as his hands gripped stronger around the wheel “I don’t mention her, because her mother forbade me to see her because of my family” he took a deep breath “but, back then, when we” he stopped himself as he had to hold for red-light “I was on my way home, when Katelyn’s mother called and told me that Katelyn had been kidnapped – after, everything had calmed down and I found her – I tried to call, but it said the number didn’t existed anymore, I know I could have done more, but in the moment I couldn’t think straight it was my little girl, and I needed to get her home. Please understand that this is not an apology, because what I did, there isn’t anything you can say to make that alright. But, that was what happened” he looked towards her “But I am sorry, for what I did you didn’t deserve that
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:56 pm

The silence was thick around them and she quickly just texted Lucas, that she was on her way home and they could talk later. It would be on the news sooner or later that things had happened at the museum either way, this way she at least didn't worry him. Cecilia placed the phone back in her purse, and just looked at the road ahead. She could feel her heart beat faster and faster, mostly because she didn't know what to expect or had any idea on what he had to say. It was a waste of ability to prepare herself. Also, she didn't want to be that kind of person. He finally spoke, and she turned her head towards him. Cecilia had no idea that he had a daughter, and a teenage daughter even. Then she also realized he might not be human, otherwise he would've had her.. very young, how old was he again? She pushed the many thoughts behind the que and took a deeper breath in. Nigel also mentioned the reason behind not giving her that information, she still had yet to learn why his family had been the cost of something like that.

The doe eyes looked to the side at the red light, before he started talking again then her eyes moved back to him. It was terrible thing to do, kidnap a child she couldn't even imagine how she would react if someone in her family was kidnapped or missing. It was my little girl, and I needed to get her home, it stung a bit in her heart, but annoyingly enough she could see it from his eyes. Not in the heart ache, and being blinded by the disappointment. There was a lot worse things that had happened here than her heart being torn into pieces. This is not an apology, she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips shortly. "You did what you had to do, family comes first," she replied keeping her eyes at him for a few seconds. Then she moved them back to the road ahead. Yes, she had not deserved it. There was a lot of things she hadn't deserved. Cecilia wasn't a person able to hate someone else or the list with who she hated was very small. "We can't change what happened," she took a deeper breath in, "we can only move forward." Cecilia closed her eyes for a second and licked her lower lip for a moment, "I take you found her.. Katelyn. I hope she is alright after what happened."
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:50 am

He looked over to her, as she said he had done what he needed too, he scuffed a little at that. If he had be honest, her reaction actually made it worse; “Well you did as well, come first I mean, and I” his brows knitted together as he started driving again hearing what she said, she was right about that, one couldn’t change the past and if he could he wasn’t sure if he be able to change what had happened, mostly because of his ability. Sometimes he wondered if it was more a curse than something good.
He nodded slowly “Yes, to be honest when I finally found her, I think we were about to seconds from the kidnappers to handing her back to me

They turned down the street where he could have been living with her, it almost tore out his heart when he looked at the house. “I wished I’ve told you this before, the fact was I wanted to leave that life behind, because it didn’t bring me anything but misery” he said and turned off the engine and looked towards her, his hand on the wheel still.
“I’m from a long line of hunters, before our timeline to be correct – I knew how to kill a vampire before I could even talk” he said taken a deep breath “[color=#cc0066]And most of the male hunters get this ability, where we can track down monsters and people, but, when we do, we forget everything around us, and I can get out of it before I found my target” he finally explained not knowing if she would understand, he looked towards the house “I was here a year ago” he whispered and finally let his eyes take Cecilia in again.
Guess this is the end of the line huh?” he said with a somber smile, and took a deep breath through his nose.

Sidst rettet af Nigel Søn Feb 28, 2021 10:42 am, rettet 1 gang
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 10:40 am

There was a thousand things she wished people would have told her in the past, things that could have changed everything. It wasn't like she didn't understood where they were coming from, if she could protect someone from the hurt of this world, she would do it as well. However, in the end it had taken so many choices away from her. "I wish you had told me as well," she replied on the next exhale and turned her eyes to him as well. If it wasn't for everything happening and had happened she would possibly have been more angry. If they hadn't just faced a demon and all the other chaos, but that just put things in a perspective that she couldn't really blame anyone for protecting her from that. Her eyes looked shortly out  as they turned down the street. They both had been pretty clear back then, it was home and she had kept it like that. Because it was her home. As she began to talk again, her gaze returned to him. Hunters, she took a slightly deeper breath in. Now that she knew Ethan was a hunter as well, she wasn't totally blinded to that part of the world. However, she also knew there was different types of hunters - and she only got that confirmed by Nigel's story. I knew how to kill a vampire before I could even talk, it sounded brutal, it was brutal - being taught to kill, she couldn't even imagine being forced from a normal childhood like that. He was gifted as well she thought and tried to adapt the word Lucas had used instead of superpowers or even cursed.

Cecilia had always been told her compassion was a gift to this world, and even if she never had been placed in such state - she knew how to get stuck in an ability. I was here a year ago, she turned her head towards the house again and took a slightly deeper breath in before returning the big doe eyes to him. "Our you could come in and have some tea - or coffee," she suggested and held her breath a little bit. He clearly had stories that he hadn't been able to share with her before, and once again she found herself wanting to know more. And a part of her wondered if he perhaps knew a way she could deal with the entire Joseph problem - or just a way to keep someone like him out of the house, even if he hadn't tried to break in the past months. "Unless you have other plans."
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 8:31 pm

His fingers gripped around the leather wheel, one could almost hear the fraction the skin made around the leather, he then nodded as if he had tried to figure his one feelings out in that small amount of time after she asked him if he wanted to come in for a cup of tea or coffee “tea would be nice actually, and I’ll just call Mariella that I’ll be home later than expected – My adopted sister” he quickly added, not that it was important, but they were just talking about how she wished that he had told her the things as well, so honesty had to be the best thing to do right now. He opened the door as he found his phone out of his trousers, only to see that the screen was cracked, “of course” he mumbled for himself as he found Ella’s contacts and pressed call “Hey it’s me – yeah – yeah everything is fine, look I’m at Cecilia’s house, doing what you told me to – don’t get ahead of yourself young lady – okay, now if you need me at all just call okay? What? I’m not acting like a grandpa would you – She, she hung up” he said flabbergasted and shook his head, how he hoped that Katelyn would never turn out like that, but something told him she would be even worse when she got older. She already had some teeth on her, everything else would be weird though with a mom like Daisy.

Ready to go in” he said, as he walked around the car up towards the house. It was weird coming back all these years, walking into that house that had supposed to be theirs. But now it was all but a wishful dream for him, because he hadn’t gone through with it. Maybe blowing the chance of really being happy with a person.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:24 pm

Adoptive sister. Daughter. So many things seemed to be coming up to the surface, and for a second she felt like she knew nothing about him at all - which wasn't true, she reminded herself. Even if a part of his life had been hidden away from her, she had known what was in his heart. That was the thing about at least two of the guys in her life, no matter the secret or their reason for leaving - she knew their hearts, and yes, Cecilia did have a good heart that sometimes was like a curse, but she did believe she knew their hearts.

Cecilia stepped out of the car looking up at the house. She had thanked Irina many times for helping her with being able to stay here, and promised to pay her back at some point. The yellow brick stones looked almost grey in the night, and the lights from the front door showed the way to the door. Cecilia took the keys out from her purse and locked the door up. She quickly deactivated the alarmsystem, and then she kicked the high heels off. "Finally.. freedom," she mumbled to herself before reaching out to turn on the lights. She stepped into the living room, looking around, barely remember how they'd left it this morning. One of Lucas' jackets on the couch, and the mugs from the morning tea. Cecilia walked over to the table and grabbed the mugs, mostly to put them out in the kitchen. It felt weird walking around in this red dress after everything that had happened tonight. "Feel free to look around," she then said while putting the kettle on before returning to the living room. She always liked having the living-room combined with the kitchen, especially when having guests over. "And yeah, I still buy a new plant every time I'm at the store," she chuckled a little bit. Cecilia had always liked her plants, and it was clear looking around. It wasn't like she had a lot of stuff, the walls mostly decorated with book-shelves and framed pictures of her loved ones. Then of course the plants. Anything other than that, it was pretty neat and simple. "If you don't mind, I will go up and changed out of this - I feel like I've been playing Cinderella way too long already." She didn't really give him a chance to say no, because she really wanted to get into something more comfortable. So she ran upstairs to the bedroom real quick.

She changed really quick out of the dress and into a pair of sweatpants and a cropped hoodie, about to pull her hair up real quick, but remembered the yellow-purple bruises that still covered her skin - even if it wasn't too bad anymore, perhaps this wasn't the question she wanted him to ask. So, she kept the hair down, before heading downstairs again. She walked directly out to the kitchen to make the tea ready, chuckling a bit about the fact that she didn't own a treasure of tea options like Lucas did. Once the tea was ready she returned to the living room with the two mugs and placed them on the table. She removed Luca's jacked and placed it on one of the chairs at the dining table. Then she walked over to sit down, she moved her legs up, crossing them so she sat comfortably, while looking at Nigel. "I figured out.. some months ago now.. that I'm gifted," she still tasted how that word sounded in her mouth, but it was a better way of speaking about her powers, "my excellent gut feeling had a higher purpose," she added with a light chuckle as she breathed out.
Nigel

Nigel

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 8:00 am

He nodded slowly as she told him that he could look around, “Of course” he mumbled, and wasn’t even sure she had heard it before she had run upstairs to change out of her dress, he looked down at himself still wearing that good awful clothes that was more or less turn into pieces, he walked over to the staircase and yelled up “I’m just going to the car real quick and pick up something else to wear” he didn’t really wait for her to answer back, as he walked out the door and opened the trunk, besides the guns and all the other stuff that was necessary for a hunter there was also an overnight bag, you never really knew when you had to stay out longer than anticipated. He threw the bag over his shoulder locked the car again and went inside.
If he remembered correctly there should be a small toilet downstairs, he looked a little around before he found it and walked inside, he quickly changed out of his close, gave himself a quick trucker bath in the sink, before putting on some jeans and a grey t-shirt.
He walked out, as she came down and nodded as she walked towards the kitchen to make the rest of the tea.

He took place in the sofa and smiled a little as she put the tea in front of him “Thanks” he looked up as she started talking about that she was gifted, at first there was some kind of surprise on his face, but as he thought about it made a lot of sense really. “Must have scared the living crap out of you, I imagine?” he leaned back and took her in, it fitted her more this, the house and how she looked. Not that she hadn’t been breathtaking in her dress, but this was the Cecilia he remembered, the traveling adventures one, that didn’t conform into what was expected of her gender or her family. Always had a big heart and wanted to do right by everyone.
Sponsoreret inhold

Well Ill be damned Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Well Ill be damned   Well Ill be damned Empty

Well Ill be damned
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a nice little night sna.... Well I'd be damned - Nalissa

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum