Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one Empty
IndlægEmne: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Place The Park
Environments: people enjoying a nice walk or are out with their animials
Weather its cold and there is still a little snow
Time around 13,40
Outfit: https://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/exceptional-guys-styles-with-winter-outfits.jpg
@Odessa < 3

It was last in January, Cassius had not really been celebrating Christmas this year, to be honest one of the reasons might have been the coming back to life. It was still a thing that hit him when he woke up each morning, he had gotten himself a dog strangely enough. Maybe it was to have a sense of normal life, in some ray or form or maybe it was just because of his panic attacks there could kick into him each morning that or his eyes with the foresight it had been quite though so maybe things was starting to get better for him. As he took the branch, his dog had just gotten back with. He looked down at him. Then as he threw it he looked down,

“go get it Charlie.”
As the dog then started to run, away he smiled for himself. Before he went over and sat at a bench waiting for Charlie to get back. He then looked at his phone, trying to figure out a new job for himself, maybe he should deal with dogs and animals they always seemed to like him, it had been the best thing he had bought in ages a companion there could make his life more ordinary.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odessa

Odessa

Humør : Tell me you need my help. I know you need it.
Antal indlæg : 40

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 3:07 pm

Outfit: Outfit and drink. Makeup and dog

Odessa had just left one of the mani auditions she had been helping at. James had taken a whole lot of her time lately, with designs of clothing and measuring every ballet dancer. It was time-consuming and exhausted her. It was no easy job to work for that man, but she need him and his expertise in the industry.  He would be her way to the top – she was sure of it. As soon as James had called it a day, and let her leave, she did, grabbing an iced coffee at the nearest coffeeshop and going straight home. Some would think iced coffee wasn’t the right thing to drink at this season, but it was just was she wanted. She even had her dog with her. It was a small longhaired red dog, with sweet brown eyes and a brown snout in a green vest to keep it somewhat warmer. They walked together, alongside each other, her sipping on her iced coffee. She enjoyed their slow walk home. No stressing, no thoughts about costumes – nothing. Just the two of them and…

Her dog, Tibo started to whimper, which made Odessas intense blue eyes look down at her dog, not seeing the big dog which was coming in her direction. She started to squat down, to caress her dog, hoping it would make it  calm down, but before she could even reach her own dog, the big dog jumped up on her. She tried to catch her balance, but being in half a squat, and with blocks of snow behind her, she fell as long as she was, down into a pile of leaves with a slight squeal; letting go of the rope on her dog and iced coffee.
She was no fan of bigger dogs; she couldn’t handle them as well as the small dog she had. “Get off!” she whimpered, trying to move the dog away from her. It was way heavier than she had thought. Her beige hat layed somewhere behind her, and her jacket stood completely open, with dirty dog paws on it and her sweater. Right now the most important thing was she got the dog away and making sure her own dog hadn’t run off. She truly hoped that it had stayed – or maybe it went to get help?
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 9:17 pm

As Cassius sat down he flt like it took longer than normal for Charlie to get to him, what look like a puppy was running towards him, and then took a bite in his leg clearly trying to get his attention. Cassius then got up and started to follow this energetic dog who was running towards somewhere. When he finally got around the corner he could see his dog on top of a woman clearly trying to get her affection. “No bad Charlie get over here.” Cassius said as the dog then finally moved down and ran over to Cassius. He then looked at the girl, who he then would reach his hand out towards. “Lets get you up sorry about my dog he is very energetic, and he aint that bad.” Cassius tried to explain as he looked at the red-haired girl in front of him.

“Name is Cassius what’s yours?” He asked sending her a little smile, as he then looked at her do there really seem to have way to much energy for such a little one.
“Your dog I presume.” He asked sending her a little smile.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Suddenly the dog got off her, and she opened her eyes, which had been closed. She sighed and looked where the dog ran off to. Its owner seemed to have called it back. She sat up and saw her dog running back towards her. Had Tibo found the owner, to help her? Such a precious dog she had…
She looked over her shoulder and grabbed her hat. She had fozen leaves in her hair and the hat had gotten slightly dirty too. She tried to dust her hat clean, as the owner of the other dog reached his hand down towards her. She hadn’t really got to her senses, and therefore didn’t realize how her body wanted to get closer to him; she thought it was just the adrenaline pumping; making her feel warm.
She gave him a gentle smile before she took his hand to get up. As soon as their hands touched it felt like her whole body was buzzing – it was just the adrenaline. She got up and chuckled slightly. “You should keep your dog in a leash,” she said with a light chuckle, with an extremely sweet tone.

She started to dust of her hat again as he presented himself. His name gave her shivers and she stopped in the middle of removing a leaf from the hat. “I-…” she blinked a couple of times before she looked up, thinking his name through a couple of times. She stopped time, taking her time to look at him, checking him out. Blue eyes like her. Light brown hair. Muscular. Semi-long hair.

… She could stay like this forever. Stopped in time, just adoring the look of what might be her mate. But she couldn’t. She collected herself some courage and started time again. “Odessa. Odessa Dawn,” she said, letting one hand find her way to her hair. Originally, she just wanted to let her fingers go through her hair, but her hand was almost immediately met with a leaf. “Oh no…” she mumbled leaning her head forward a bit to get the leaves out of her orange har, seeing her dog, sitting between them. She chuckled lightly as he asked if it was her dog. “Yeah, it’s Tibo,” she said smiling at her dog, before she grabbed the leash and continued removing leaves.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 20, 2021 10:02 pm

“He aint like this normally maybe Charlie just likes you, because for the most times he is kind of not as energetic when it comes to randoms,” He added as he sent her a slight smile, as everything seemed to stoop. He did not notice anything, so when she presents her name was it like no time had gone. “Odessa Dawn beautiful name, “he added. He then looked at her as she started to remove the leaves, after what he could see she was having some problems with it. He then looked at her, as she answered him that it was her dog Tibo. He then looked at her as she started again, to try and remove some leaves.

He then build up some courage, as he looked at her, before he looked at her.

“You want some help Odessa ?”
He asked if she wanted his help, he would start slowly to help her with getting most of it out of her hair if not he would wait to when she was done before he would ask her, if she wanted to grab a drink as an excuse for his dog and how it had reacted.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 12:29 am

Odessa smiled lightly as he explained that his dog didn’t usually jump up on strangers. She shook her head slightly. Of course Charlie never acted like that. He had just suddenly chosen to like Odessa. Typical big dogs, she thought.
“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “I like your name too,” she said with a smile. She couldn’t explain to him just yet, that his name had been tattooed under her left collarbone. He might just think she had been obsessed with him.

Odessa looked up at Cassius as he asked if she wanted help. “If you don’t mind, I would appreciate it,” she said softly. She hadn’t really seen how dirty her jacket was from behind, or how the dog had planted dirty paw-prints on her sweater. As he started to help her, it almost felt like she lost her breath, being so close to him. She felt weak and vulnerable.

When he removed the last bit of leaf from her hair, and asked her if she wanted something to drink, she was remined of her iced coffee, which she then looked after. It had split, when she had fallen, so the light brown liquid was now lost, and the ice cubes had disappeared into the light snow. She chuckled by the sight, squatted down to grap the plastic cup, and looked back up at him. “Coffee would be great,” she said with a light smile, and lifted the empty container, shaking it a bit, to underline that it was empty. He kind of owed her, right?
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 5:56 pm

As Odessa gave him permission to help her get rid of the leaves in her hair. “Thanks, it isn’t as fancy as your name though.” He said as he sent her a charming smile as his hands moved around to get the worst part of leaves and dirt of her. His eyes sometimes looked down at the dogs clearly, they were cheeking each other out to figure out if they should be hostile against each other but as it seemed like both Cassius and Odessa both worked in harmony, they did not do anything. When the last leaf was out of her hair, Cassius backed away giving her some personal space. When she said coffee, he could not help but smile.

“I mean its early enough in the day so I guess I can give you some coffee, even though my dog probably should be the one paying like your dog biting in my leg should pay a new set of jeans.”
He said in a joking manner before he then, looked at her. He then would start moving, as he would ask her, “so know any good coffee place ? kind of only been here in like a year.” He stated as it was clear on his accent that he was from Texas.

Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTirs Jan 26, 2021 9:05 pm

Odessa chuckled slightly, as he complimented her name. “Thanks,” she said and let him help her. It was also here, when she bowed her head down that she saw the dirty dog prints on her sweater. She tried to dust it off, but it didn’t seem like I helped. It needed a washing. In the corner of her eye, she could see how the two dogs greeted each other. It was nice that Tibo for once wasn’t aggressive. Maybe the two dogs just clicked and had already found a good relationship?

Odessa appreciated that he gave her, her personal space back when the last leaf was removed from her hair, and she reciprocated the smile to him. She certainly had started to like coffee the last 50 years, and it seemed like she was less likely to drink alcoholic drinks. Her smile faded a slight bit, when he told her about what her dog apparently had done. “He did what?” she eyed her dog, who jumped a bit to the side. Seeing her own dog, she also saw his, “Well, you dog also ruined my sweater, so it seems like it owes me more,” she said playing along on the joke about who’s dog owed the most. “No seriously, is your jeans harmed in any way?” she asked and tilted her head slightly.
Odessa started walking alongside him. “Well, lucky for you, I do know a good place not far from here,” she said with a smile and pointed in the direction of the café. “So… You’re from Texas?” she asked. Being more than 150 years old, she had been around the globe a couple of times and heard different accents.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyOns Jan 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Cassius could not help but laugh, it was a soft and calm laugh. He then looked at her, before he tried to figure something out. " I mean Odessa, the jeans is proably a little more pricy." He joked, before he keept going. " But i can look pass it, your dog aint you i still feel like you owe me something though." He joked even if it was not clear. When she then asked if his jeans was harmed anyway he looked down. " Well it tore a hull right here, " he said as he pointed down on the area right before his ankle an underneath his knee.

When she stated that she knew up some places he could not help but sending her a little smirk. Before he would move with her and their dogs down towards the place. He was not really a coffe person if he was drinking other stuff than beer it was water, maybe sometimes once in a while coffe but not normaly. As he followed her towards the cafe he listen to her next question. He could not help but smile, she had a good ear. "Yeah Texas only been in gaia in a year, should have stayed in texas though."

He added as he recalled the pain he had been trough.
"No offence just been a hetic year." He added, before he keept going with her to the cafe. "What about you, you from the uk ?" He asked as he sent her a charming smile.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyFre Feb 05, 2021 8:57 pm

He really thought his pants were more expensive. Huh. Well, he didn’t know her yet. He didn’t know, how much she cared about the fabric. The quality, whether or not if it had harmed animals and how the product had been made. She let chuckled shortly, letting his words pass her. She didn’t want to take it personal, not yet at least.
When he suddenly said that she owed him something, she raised an eyebrow. “Really?” she said, clearly not amused. There was nothing in this world, that would point towards her owning him more that he owed her. The fact that she didn’t know how her jacket looked in the back and the fact that he was her unconjured soulmate, made him owe her so much more. When he explained it had torn a hole in his jeans, her eyes followed his direction. Either the hole had been there already, Tibo had gotten extremely strong or the pants were in poor quality or very worn out. There was no way her tiny dog could’ve torn that hole. Maybe, at some point she could cast a rearing incantation on the hole, while he wasn’t listening, or something.

As soon as he agreed with her question, she nodded confidentially. She had been correct. When he said he should’ve stayed in Texas, it felt like her heart sunk. Her gaze sought his, while they walked towards the café. She was just about to ask why, when he explained. “I’m sorry to hear that, dear,” she said and let her gaze remove itself from him with a small sigh. She wished to know what had happened, but for some reason, she felt like it could wait.
The question about if she was from the United Kingdom made her chuckle. Where was she from? She shrugged. “No. Eh, I moved to Gaia a couple of years ago,” she said and shrugged, trying to dodge the question about where she was from. With more than 150 years, she had lived almost everywhere and some of the places were more clouded.
“So, you’ve been her for a year… Do you have a job or are you living on inheritance?” she asked and shortly looked at him. Maybe, it could give her a hint of how old he was.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 11:57 pm

"Yeah really." He said in a playful manner, as he then walked towards the cafe with her. It was not because he did not like this girl she seemed interesting and tbh she seemed like the one, who had a lot of cash. Maybe he was wrong, luckly she had not seen the jackets back, so this could proably help him not that he was a thief, but more so he could play on it still. As they keept going he felt her eyes on him, before she commented that she was sorry to hear it. He look at her, when she said it, "you dont have to feel sorry, its just how life goes i guess."

He did not want to get into it, to be honest was one of the biggest things for him to forget the last, year all the pain and death he had been out for. "Only a couple of years, funny would have said nativ, since your accent is very precise though." He said, as he sent her a charming smile, when she then asked him about job or ineritance, he could not help but smile.

"You know you could just ask for my age instead beautiful."
He added, he had a feeling that was why she was so specfic when she talked to him, "i work for the police force, kind of got sent here for being a bit of a lose canon, might take back though, feel like i have most things under control finally. "He added, as he opened the door for them so they could go inside the cafe.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 1:34 am

Odessa rolled her eyes slightly as he continued to believe that his jeans was more expensive than her clothing. She knew how to get around with the amount of money she had. If she had been in the need of money, she just had to blink a little with her big blue doe eyes in front of James Miles, and he would give her whatever she needed. Not that she needed it, but it was a possibility.
That’s just so sad, she thought to herself. Life shouldn’t just be full regrets. “Yeah okay,” she said and pressed her lips together thoughtfully. It seemed quite tough to live a life that way.

Odesssa chuckled. She sounded like a native. “Thank you, but I’m just a quick learner,” she shrugged and returned the charming smile. It was somewhat true.  She had been to so many countries and could talk so many languages fluently.

She lifted an eyebrow, when he said, he could just ask of his age. She could, and she would at some point. She nodded slowly, as he explained what he was working with. “You’re a loose cannon?” she asked, and it was clear that she didn’t believe it. She didn’t really want to ask into what was under control, she could ask at some other time, or maybe even later. She entered with him and glanced at the options in the wall. She already knew what she wanted. “Figure out what you want, hon,” she said and turned to him, crossing her arms with a teasing smile.
“So how old are you then?” she asked, just to put some extra pressure, while he was looking at the wall with the different kinds of hot beverages. Hopefully, if he was something which could live eternaly, it’ll make him say his real age.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 4:02 pm

When Odessa seemed to get the hint he felt happy, there was nothing worse in his opinion than people who tried to related, to what he had been trough. Then agian for some people it was nice having that breath of air, and talk with people. His eyes looked towards her as he could hear her laugh, It was nice calming and cute in its own way, not that he would let her know that. When she then thanked him, and told him she was just a quick learner. He smiled for first time in the last two years he could smile, he could be himself it was nice for once.

When she asked him if he was a lose canon, his smile fade she did not beliver him, but that was fair hopefully she would never see him like that. "yeah a lose canon, dont think to much into it i was kind of why i was sent here to Gaia to learn to become less reckless." He added as he then, moved inside the cafe with her.

When she asked if he had figure out what he wanted, he looked up. " Just water, i dont really drink that much coffe." He added, before his death it had been normal for him, but since he tried to be calm when it came to night, so he could get some sleep, his death had made anything with coffin a bad idea, since he already had trouble sleeping, one could maybe say it had been a side effect or maybe, just a new leaf in his rebirth.

When she then asked him how old he was, he quickly tried, to figure out, what she meant "do you mean since this happend he added. ?" Clearly a bit confused, he had gotten a second chances after his death, so in that sense it was 2 years, "or do you mean before this. ?" He asked clearly a little bit confused over, how it worked.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyLør Feb 20, 2021 7:00 pm

It seemed like her chuckle made him smile. It was noted for later use. Even though she had only just met him, she felt like she only wished for him to feel good. If she could do that, this could be a success.

The smile he had given her, was taken away, as she doubted if he was a loose cannon. He simply just didn’t send any vibes about being reckless. She nodded slowly, as he tried to explain, “Alright, so you’re not going to do something reckless?” with me? Her question could be somewhat reckless itself.

As he named what he wanted to drink she lifted her eyebrows slightly. “Alright,” she said, before she would go and order for them, paying for everything. Water was so cheap anyway. She then asked for his age, but he seemed to answer with a question; a question she didn’t understand. “Since what happened?” she asked, shaking her head slightly confused. “I’m just asking for your age,” she chuckled. Was he an immortal fucker who didn’t remember his own age or was he just completely confused? No matter what, it seemed to smudge onto her, making her confused. Of course, if he had asked the same question, she would automatically answer with being 27 and not 153. She wasn’t going to deal with explaining her age just yet.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 7:57 pm

When she talked to him and asked if he would something reckless. "Thats a weird question but hopefully not, no i hope I won’t do something reckless, again can’t promise though." He said as he sent her a charming smile. He then saw her walk up to get their drinks, maybe he was reckless or maybe he had become better at it. He then moved towards a table, before he stopped up as her next word got thrown towards him.

"You know what it does not matter, but i am 24 years." He said as he looked towards her, " I will find us a table." He added as he then turned around and went down to find them a table. As he sat down, he took a deep breath. He then closed his eyes. He had to be honest for himself, he had kind of figure out, that he might have used the wrong words, making him confused and her in the process.  

His eyes then looked up towards her as he was waiting for her and the drinks when she came down again. He would thank her, before he would ask her the same question, she had asked him, “so how old are you, I know you don’t ask women’s about it, but you did ask me.” He said as he sent her a little smile, as he then took a sip of his water, as he waited on her answer.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 10:37 pm

Odessa nodded her head to the sides, shrugging at his answer. He didn’t seem to be that reckless right now – but I can’t promise. His words gave her goosebumps and hope – not that it necessarily needed to be today; but for her, to finally find her mate, seemed like miracle.

Odessa felt like she had stepped on a sore topic, even though he brought it up himself. “Okay,” she said, feeling somewhat cautious about what topics she could and couldn’t pick up. She turned her focus back to the queue, waiting for their drinks. She sent the barista a big smile, as he called the order. She grabbed both the hot beverage and his cold, blank water.

She put the beverages onto the table, infront of the rightful owner, before she sat down. She chuckled lightly at his question. “I’m twenty-seven,” she said lifting her beverage up. You just have to multiply that with approximately six. At least she looked the age she told herself to be – Cassius looked older, she would’ve guessed him to ‘her own age’ or older, but she kept that for herself.
“So… You’ve only lived her for a short period… How much do you know of this place then?” she asked and took a sip of her cup.

Sidst rettet af Odessa Søn Mar 07, 2021 10:34 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 10:59 pm

When she told him her age, he nodded, she did look one at her age so that was always something as he took a sip of his drink, his eyes meet hers yet again. The next question was fair, he had not been that long in this part of the world, in his head he was still in the UK, but then again, he had not met any supernatural creatures really like a werewolf and an angel + people like Erin. He had no home here, so for him the part of just being in the city was weird he lived at a hotel so to be honest he was completely new.

“ I mean yeah only been in the city like what a few months, been staying at a hotel, not cheap but it’s what I can afford right now” He said as he sent her a charming smile, it was nothing really special about it he only need a little place for him and his dog the dog clearly being the one who needed most space.

“What about you, how long have you been in the city. ?” He asked as he looked into her eyes taking yet another sip of his water it was nice for once not being out and being aggressive and just having a small talk with this girl, he did not know why but something about her, just made his body feel at peace or being at rest was probably a better version of the words right, but yeah it was nice.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 10:51 pm

He stayed at a hotel. Poor thing. She was quite tempted to offer him to sleep at her place from now on, but the offer itself seemed way to desperate. He could afford it, and that seemed like it was the most important thing for him. He was getting by. “It sounds quite tough, living at a hotel,” she commented pulling on a worried smile. He didn’t really answer her question. What did he know about Gaia, she wondered. Yes, of course, it made sense that he had only stayed for a couple of months, but did he know about supernatural’s or was he living happily unknowing?

“Well, as I said before, I moved to Gaia a couple of years ago,” she replied with a slight smile. “I know quite some places around here,” she elaborated, looking into his eyes. They were beautiful. She felt how she might’ve fallen into a moment of staring, and therefore stopped time – yet again. She just had to take in his gaze. She even took her time to study how massively build he was. She started the time again and let her eyes rest on her cup for a moment. “Have you heard about the supernatural’s roaming in Gaia?” she asked. She had to play unknowing until she knew how much he knew – who knew, maybe fate had chosen her mate to be a witch hunter! After all, she had been fleeing from witch hunters for many years.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 6:18 pm

When she commented on it had to be though Cassius looked up at her, “its fine I guess, so yeah but enough of me, what do you do for a living?” He asked as he looked at her, her blue eyes and the hair who had and impact that really could really kick him out of his own mind. Cassius then looked over towards Odessa again when she said she knew a few places around here, “ohh is that so, maybe you can show the new man around then.” He added in a teasing voice as, he then ended it as he sent her a smile.

He kept listening to her, when she talked about supernatural things, he looked at her, before he took a little breath, weird question but then again he had meet a werewolf and a angel so that he could get behind. “Well I know angels and werewolves are a thing but that’s how deep I am in, and that already is just confusing, so that’s what I have seen.” He said as he sent her a slight smile, hopefully she was not going to want him to answer a lot more, because already with those races + demons he felt like he was in over his head, “I am pretty new to this world.” He said as he thn looked towards Odessa, with a little smile.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 12:07 am

Odessa chuckled once, as he asked what she did for a living. “Well,” she said with a smile which only seemed to grow on her lips. She was definitely proud and happy about what she did for a living. “I’m the owner of my own company,” she started. “I’m a designer and seamstress. I also work for some theaters in my spare time,” she said. She was picking at her painted nails a bit. She was very happy for the thing she did for a living, and no one and nothing could take that from her. Her hypnotic blue eyes looked at him, charmingly and filled with love – for her company. Yes, he was her unclaimed mate, but she didn’t love him – not yet at least.

He wanted a tour in Gaia by her. She was flattered and looked down at her hands while her cheeks blushed very slightly. She looked up at him again. “I can do that,” she said, even though he had seemed to be joking. She wasn’t joking. She would love to spend more time with him.

Angels. Werewolves. Oh boy, he knew nothing. She nodded slightly – clearly that she knew more than just those two species, but then again, she had been in Gaia for a couple of years, compared to him. “Fair enough… I just… I know a lot, so… If you got any questions, just hit them up, alright?” she said, saving herself from telling him that she was a witch. It didn’t really seem like he would take it lightly.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 2:53 pm

” So you design your own clothes, that’s a big accomplishment and a great way to make a living if, you like it.” He added as he sent her a flirtatious smile, it was first now that he looked at her he noticed the piercing, who knew maybe that was only the tip of the iceberg, because she design her own clothes anyway.  He listen to her, and nodded a bit when she commented on it and if he had questions about, what else there where in the world. It was here he began to get a bit nervous, he did not like not knowing that much of the new world, and maybe it was because he was scared of it he did not comment.

Like how would he even get back to a normal life, like there was so many things and how would he be able to do his job as a cop if he figure out there, where things they could not deal with, yes he was a angel now, but he still felt like he was out on too deep water. He took a big sip of his drink, before he looked at her sending her a flirtatious smile, yet again just to ease the tension.

“Well Odessa, when we are done you can take the lead and show me around, I might give some dinner or lunch depending on how long it takes.
“ He added a bit teasing, before he took another big sip of his water. It felt nice, having a way to keep him from his own thoughts, but that was just what it was.

Sidst rettet af Cassius Ons Maj 26, 2021 1:26 am, rettet 1 gang
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Odessa shrugged slightly, smiling widely as he said it was a great way to make a living if she liked doing it. “It’s the best,” she said almost as if she was in love with her job, or maybe she was just flirting back. It didn’t seem like he had any questions about the supernatural – not even why she knew a lot about it. It made her believe that either he didn’t know enough to ask questions or that he simply didn’t want his questions answered.

And then he offered that after the ‘tour’, he could pay for lunch or dinner. She looked down at her coffee for a short moment, feeling her cheeks heat up for a moment, making them slightly redder. She then looked back up at him, with a slight sparkle in her eye “I’d love that,” she replied calmly.
Could she really be that much luckier than Zechariah? That her mate was romantic, calm, loving and somewhat interested and cared for her? Okay, maybe those traits were to be found in Heather too, but maybe not shown the same way as with Cassius here. She suppressed the fact that he had told her that he was a loose cannon, because she didn’t believe it – and even if he were, she just had to learn what triggered it, so she could change things up by stopping time. No problem. Odessa could easily deal with this fella for the rest of her life.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyMan Jun 28, 2021 2:53 pm

As Odessa responded he sent her a little smile, he did notice her red cheeks, it was kind of cute in a way. As he then took a little breath, his eyes looked around, he would then drink the last of his water before, he would look towards her again, “whenever you are ready let me know, then you can show me around, and tell me about some of your favourite places.”

He added as he sent her a heart-warming smile before he then, would start with getting ready, for the next part of the day. When they both would be done, he would go up and tie their dogs’ leashes free, before he then would give her own dogs leash as he would take care of his own dog little Charlie. As he then would start walking with her, he would let Odessa take point, so she could figure out, where they need to go to and so on.

It was a nice day, you could feel it still was winter, but that was about it, “so you got any family left or, other people I should be aware of, or are you going to take me to a place far away and kill, me” He said in a playful tone, clearly he was joking, to make sure she understood it, he ended up sending her a little charming smile with a little laugh it was a weird way to break the ice, but it was fun none the less.
Odessa

Odessa

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:24 pm

When they had finished their drinks, they went outside, and she took her dog by the leash, having it walk right beside her. She started to walk, and eventually she would point at buildings, parks and so on explaining what was nearby and why she loved each thing.

All of a sudden, he asked about her family, making her looked towards him, pulling on a slight smile – but all of a sudden he started to talk about if she had anyone else he needed to know off or if she was going to kill him. She got very confused, very fast. “What?” she said frowning a bit. “I’m not really in touch with my family anymore, but I got some close friends,” she said with a gentle smile.
Cassius

Cassius

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one EmptyTors Jul 29, 2021 2:29 am

When it looked like Odessa was ready, they went out, as she told him about every little thing, he could not help but smile, Charlie and her dog seemed to get out of it very well. So as they moved through the city, he could not help but admire, her she seemed to know a lot about everything, there went on here, as he then made the bad joke. He quickly understood that it might have been a bad joke or a confusion about it, her next word “what,” made him quickly realize she did not get the joke and he could clearly understand why, it was just so bad.

When she commented on the part that she was not in touch with her family, he was not sure what to say, so instead as she said she had some close friends her breath out a sigh of relief that, was always something. “That’s always something Odessa, and i was just trying a bad joke my bad." He said as he laugh a little silly, he then looked around before his attention was taking by a building. "so what is this place?”

He asked as he pointed over towards, what seemed like a big building made from clear marble stones there was a few windows though around on the building too, he thought it probably would be a government building, but he was not sure, it could also be or ship or maybe a restaurant. When they finally would be done with the walk trough the city, he would turn around to her, sending her a big smile, as he then would ask.” So what do you want to eat, something you prefer or some kind of favorit restaurants?”

He said to Odessa, when he sent a charming smile her way yet agian, before he knelt down to talk with Charlie who seemed to want his attention, he would still have the other half attention towards Odessa even though it was probably, more 96 to her and 4 precent for his dog right now.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one   they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one Empty

they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» They say sparks fly when you meet that special someone, not nails!
» B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)
» The special moments
» Kitsune, special race
» Strzygoń, special race

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: