Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) Empty
IndlægEmne: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Mar 06, 2018 1:45 am

Tid: 12.02.2018 10:50
Sted: Lufthavnen
Omgivelser: En masse folk, busser og taxi'er
Vejr: Sneer...det pisse kolt....
Tag: @Christofel
Påklædning:Outfit, bare med et par ødelagte briller som ligner mere tape end briller

[12.02.2018 10:43]
Aww, you didn't have to. But thanks. Smile Alright customs were being a bitch but I'm coming out now. Seeya.

He looked down at his phone and smiled, as he typed his reply

[12.02.2018 10:44]
I know but I have more money than I know what to do with <3 Yaaay seeya

Good god he was jumpy...had it really been so long since he last saw his wi...Christofel...since he last saw Christofel...his cheeks were rosy red from the unforgiving cold wind and snow....so much snow...His face was starting to hurt and he was 90% sure that his nose was about to fall off any second. He rubbed his hands together and blew on them so he could generate some heat. *Christofel...please...im so fucking cold...and i can't feel my nose...and my face is itchy....*

Barry looked around trying to see if he could see his witch anywhere, but all he saw was snow....and more snow and a bunch of families... he looked down at the ground wishing he remembered...at least something...he wanted a family, someone to love, to come home to...so wake up next to...but most of all he wanted to belong...a tiny smile crept up his face, soon Christofel would be here, and at least then he wouldn't be alone....at least until he had to leave...fuck...well this is depressing... he opende his eyes and looked up and smiled "over here!!! "
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Mar 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Christofel, well, he'd been on the plane all night. He'd gotten Barry's text about needing help with his abilities again, and he barely even thought twice about it before he bought a plane ticket back from Las Vegas to London. He really didn't know what it was about the guy, but he just... He couldn't say no to him, for some strange reason. So he'd boarded the plane,forgoing food in the airport since it was very expensive and not at all as tasty as he'd like his food to be at that price. And with the plane being a night plane, well, he didn't get more than a small, simple sandwich on board.

So once the plane had landed and he was back to texting with Barry, a huge smile had lit up his face when the angel suggested they'd go out to eat, his treat. He really was such a sweetheart! So after Christofel finally got through customs - his cat had been their issue, they needed to see her papers once more - he stepped outside of the airport, looking around for a bit, until his eyes landed on Barry. He smiled and waved at the guy, then began walking over there, suitcase and the transport case with Darya in tow. When he gotclose enough, he let go of the suitcase to give Barry a one-armed hug, Darya meowing at him from inside her transport case. "Hey," he just said, smiling. "Been a while. What've you been up to?" he casually asked, while they got his luggage inside the car.

// Outfit + hår + makeup
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Apr 03, 2018 3:36 pm

He smiled and waved at Barry, then began walking over there, suitcase and the transport case with his cat in tow. When he got close enough, he let go of the suitcase to give Barry a one-armed hug, Barry couldn’t stop smiling and was more than happy just hugging him, but it ended faster than he wanted *stop it…this is stupid…he doesn’t belong to you…some other person has him heart body and soul…so these stupid feelings don’t matter*."Hey," he just said, smiling. "Been a while. What've you been up to?" he casually asked, while they got his luggage inside the car. h-h-h-hh-h-hey y-y-y—y-y-yourself…f-f-f-f-fine…k-k-kk-k-kinda l—l-l—l—ll-lonely….i mm-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mm—m-m-m-m-mean…Im…n-n-n-n-n-n—n-n-n-not a-a-a-a-all t-t-t-t-that g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gg-g-g—g-g-ood at m-m—mm-m-making f-f-f-f-friends.. he said and looked at his hands, before shaking his head and opening the car door, d-d-d-d-d-d-don’t w-w-w-worry…im u-u—u-used t-t-to it he said with a small smile t-t-t—tt-that’s w-w-ww-why im s-s—so h—h-hh-happy I h-h-h-have y-y-y-you he quickly got in the car before he said something really stupid.

The carried to the restaurant was slow and filed with a combatable silence. Barry looked at the road and smiled so this is happiness, s-s-s-so…h-h-h---how w-w-was y-y-y-y-your t-t-t-trip?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Apr 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Christofel had to admit it to himself - it wasn't very often that he missed people, most of the time he was quite antisocial and didn't have patience for anyone else at all, so he just kept right on working and working. His work was probably the crutch that made sure he never really felt lonely, what with all the people he worked with to make his show happen. But this was a nice break from all of that, and probably one he should've taken months ago. But now, his smile widened as they hugged - he had truly missed the angel. He couldn't explain why, but he just felt so much calmer, so much more at ease around him - and he knew it wasn't just that aura all angels had, no, this was something else, something more potent. No other angel had ever made him feel as calm and relaxed as Barry did.

He furrowed his brows a little at the first things Barry said, while he got seated in the passenger seat, having put his dear cat, Darya, in on the backseat, still in her transport case. The smile soon got back on the witch's lips, though. "Well, I'm rather happy I have you, too. Believe it or not, I don't really have an easy time making friends, either." he admitted, leaning back in the seat and drawing a small sigh of relief that he could now finally relax, back in the company of one of his very few friends. "The trip was... Okay, I guess. Long and a bit boring, but it's a 12-hour trip, after all. Just a good thing I have the money for business class, I'd die if I had to go economic," he joked, with just a small laugh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 9:48 am

He furrowed his brows a little at the first things Barry said, while he got seated in the passenger seat, having put his cat, Darya? Right that was her name? oh god how could he forget it! He had neer wanted to bash his head into the steering wheel so much in his life. A warm feeling filed him at Christofels words *so I do mean something to him…oh god…im so doomed…*Barry’s eyes followed the witches movements and the way he leaned back in his seat the small sigh of relief every little thing he did was like art in Barry’s eyes. He looked a head sighing that they soon were at the restaurant…or…library café…but it was nice, quiet…and there weren’t that many people here…and that was just how he liked it

He stoped the car looking at his witch*wait what…*g-g-good…I m-m-m—m-m-mm-m-m—mean…ummm….w-w-w-w-we a-a-a-a-are h-h—h-here he stammered out, ”i…f-f-ff-f-fuck….it’sn-nn—nnot j-j---j—just…m-m-m-m-m-my p-p-p-powers t-t-that a-a-a-are a-a-aa-acting up…i…I t-t-tt-think…Im s-s-ss-s-starting t-t-to r-r-r-r-remember s-s-something…I h—hope…I s-s-saw…m-m-m-myself….g-g-get hanged…”he said his voice getting small and vulnerable.

i…c-c-c-can y-y-you h-h-help?...i t-t-thought…w—we c-c-c-c-could e-e-ee-eat aa-a-and a-a-a-after l—ll-look at s-ss-some b-bb-b-books…. he said finally looking at Christofel with pleading big eyes
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 2:32 pm

Christofel had mostly just been relaxing as they drove, eyes closed though he still listened to the angel's words. He was just so goddamn tired after that trip, but that was to be expected with such a long trip and so little proper food on the flight. He opened his eyes again when the car came to a halt, though, keeping down a yawn and stretching a little before he smiled at Barry and got out of the car.

"Oh... Yeah, that does sound like your memory might be coming back... Just one piece at a time... As far as I know that's pretty normal for regular amnesia, but I don't know much about the whole... Angel-amnesia thing," he had to admit. Because yeah, he knew stuff about normal amnesia - but the amnesia that some angels had regarding their previous life? He didn't know shit about that, and he wasn't going to claim he did. Sure, he might have a lot of self-esteem, to the point of being cocky, but he didn't just make claims he couldn't uphold.

He walked over next to Barry as he kept on speaking, and with a soft smile, he grabbed the angel's hand and gave it a small, soft squeeze. "Of course. I came to help you, and that's not just with your powers. I'll be here whenever you need me. Alright?" he said, and then pulled Barry into another one-armed hug. "Don't ever hesitate to ask."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 9:58 pm

Barry smiled at him and felt his whole body relax and as Christofel walked over next to Barry as he kept on speaking, and with a soft smile, he grabbed the angel's hand and gave it a small, soft squeeze and pulled Barry into another one-armed hug. Barry buried his head in his witches shirt and felt his senses get overwhelmed by a smell that was Christofel. And Barry just wanted to stay like that forever...maybe if he held on tight enough....his feelings would be returned... he quickly let go and walked into the cafe.

He found a couple of history books and old newspapers and ordered a hot chocolate and tuna bagle because fish is amazing how dare you not love it! He looked at Christofel and blushed at how he was making a pig of himself s-s-s-ss-sorry...jj--j-j-just h-h-h-h-h-hungry... he said as his face grew redder and redder, as he slowly started flicking through the many pages in front of him

He kept looking at his...*oh fuck it im already in love with him...* his witch...yes that sounded right...so right...but he wasn't his...it wasn't fair...the one time he was in love...and it was with a person who was destined to be with some guy named 'Bartholomew'....who the fuck names there kid that!! "i....ummm...a-a-after...umm...l-ll-like....i...j-j-jj-just m--m-m-m-....m-mm-moved i-i-into....t-t-this...l-l-ll-l-ll-loft...i-ii-in...M-m-m-m-m-mm-moonlight F-f-ff-falls...i-i-if y-y-you w-w-want...w-w-we c-cc-could g-g-go t-t-t-there l-l-later...a-a-and i...c-c-c-can...c-c-cc-cook d-d-dinner f-f-for y-yo....u-u-us?" he said looking back to the newspaper article from 1803. His breath stopped he felt his whole body shake.

1803 the criminal know as Bartholomew Barry Patton, was later today caught with his seven companies and have been tried for there crimes against the crown and have been sentenced to death a noon...

He stopped reading and looked at the article and picture...."t-t-tt-thats m-m-mm-m-mm-me..." he looked at Christofels collarbone "b-bb-but t-t-thats n-n-not p-p-possible..." he said before dropping the paper and getting up "i n-n-n-n-need t-t-tt-to pee..." he said and ran to the bathroom
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 4:15 am

Christofel was just softly smiling when he felt how the angel leant into the hug and buried his face in his shirt. He really was rather cute... I really don't know what it is with him... I don't usually like his type... he was ripped out of his thoughts again when the angel went on ahead into the café, and he simply just followed him inside. Himself he ordered a double espresso and a club sandwich - needed to get some proper energy and caffeine into his system if he was to stay awake until tonight... He could already feel the jet lag hitting.

When the angel apologized for his ravenous eating, though, the witch just laughed softly and shook his head. "Don't worry, I don't mind. Feel like I'm starving, too." and yeah, he really didn't eat all that pretty right now, either. It had, after all, been five hours since his last meal which hadn't been big enough at all, with all of the training he did every other day. He didn't notice the multiple glances from Barry, though... He was a little too preoccupied with his food and coffee to really notice, or just too tired. "Sure, sounds great." he then replied, smiling over at the angel when he offered to cook dinner in the new apartment.

Christofel's smile faded, though, when he noticed the shock and shaking that took over Barry, and he let go of the rest of his foot to scoot overnext to him. "What...?" he looked down at the article he hadbeen reading, and soon, his eyes widened in shock, too. First there was the picture, which there was, indeed, no doubt about being the guy sitting right next to him. But... The name... At about the same time Barry's gaze traveled to Christofel's collarbone, oneof his hands automatically slid up there as well, his eyes glued to that one name. The one name that had always been present on his skin, in the form of that tattoo.

And suddenly it all made sense. Why he had felt so drawn to Barry all these years. Why he threw away everything if he needed anything. Why he had so much patience with him. Why he liked the guy so much. Everything just clicked into place... And, just as he was about to speak up, the angel had fled for the bathroom, leaving Christofel sitting there,blinking and looking after him. So... He had actually... Damn. He had known his mate for almost three decades by now, just never knowing because they hadn't known his real name? Damn... He looked down at the half-eaten food, the drinks... Then simply thought screw it, to himself, before he stood up and ran after Barry, soon standing in the small hallway leading out to the toilets. "... Barry? Are you okay?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 6:36 pm

"Sure, sounds great." he then replied, smiling over at the angel when he offered to cook dinner in the new apartment. A tine self-satisfied smile spread across his face *at least he over looked the 'cook you dinner'...like im some housewife....nope noooo not going there noo way.....* Christofel's smile faded, though, when he noticed the shock and shaking that took over Barry, and he let go of the rest of his foot to scoot overnext to him. "What...?" Barry felt fear grab him the second Christofel came to the same conclusion as him *but it has to wrong....i....why would he ever want someone like me....well he doesn't....he's only nice to me because he can't help it....if it wasn't for that tattoo...he would never look twice at me.... *

Barry got up and ran, he shut the door behind him and leaned up against it, sobbing...*this is not fair....i want him to lov...like me because im me...not because of a stupid tattoo...oh fuck....i have to have sex with him....that means i have to.......i am going to die.......alert alert core overloading...self-destruct in 10 seconds....* he went over to the sink and splashed water in his face trying to calm down, as small flames started to dance over his skin

He turnde around and sliped when he heard Christofle's voice "... Barry? Are you okay?", he slowly got up and opende the door. "n-nn-no....it....w-w-ww-why....i....l-l-l-ll-l-l..." he sighed in fustrasion...the one time he wanted to say something important....and he fucking....he took a deep breath "l-l-ll-l-love....y-y-you....h-h-h-have f-f-ff-for a l-l-ll-long t-t-time....b-b-bb-but y-y-y-you w-w-w-weren't m-m-mm-mine t-t-to k-k-k-keep....a-a-aa-and n-n-now y-y-y-you a-a-a-are....a-a-a-and...i-i-its a l-l-l-little o-o-o-overwelming...." he said as the tiny flames startede to fade."i...im...n-n-nn-nothing s-s-s-special....y-y-y-you d-d-don't e-e-even l-l-like m-m-m--me.....t-t-t-t-the o-o-only r-r--reason y-y-you e-e-even c-cc-care o-o-or l-l-look a-a-at m-m-mm-me....is...b-b-beacause o-o-o-of t-t-that...." he said looking down

i....im...s-s-sorry....im...n-n--nnot...s-s-s--some s--ss-s-s-sexy g-g-good l--l-l-looking g-g-guy....o--o-or e-e-even f-f--fun...im b-b-boring....i c-c-can't s-s-speak.....a-a-and y-y-you a-a--are s-s-stuck w-w-with t-t-this gesturing to himself, "i m-m-mm-mean l-l-l-look a-a-at y-y-y-you a-a-are so...i m-mm-m-mean....i c-c-can't e-e--even t-t-think w-w-when i l-l-l-look at y-y-you...." he pointed at Christofel his ears now as red as his face "d-d-don't m-m-m-make f-f-f-fun o-o-of m-mm-me w-w-when y-y-yy-you s--s-see m-m-mm-me n-n-naked!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 1:27 am

How could he really have been so blind? He didn't have that weird, but nice feeling when he was with anybody else that this dorkily cute angel... He should've recognized it for what it was years ago... But here they were, just now figuring it out. He stood there for probably only a short moment, but it felt like a small eternity before Barry unlocked the door again, and the witch and angel once more were standing there, looking at each other. Christofel's eyes then flickered the the flames dancing across Barry's skin, while listening to what he said. He didn't give any verbal answer - not at first, at least. No, as soon as the words were out of Barry's mouth, he promptly pulled the guy in for a firm, warm hug, never minding the flames - they couldn't hurt him, anyway.

"Don't say that," he muttered, his face buried in Barry's hair and neck. "Trust me. I'd like you even if it wasn't there. I've seen witches full-on hate their mates and not being able to do shit about it. This is nothing like that." he said, in a half-whisper, his mouth right next to Barry's ear and eyes closed as he just kept up the hug, this time embracing the calming feeling it had on him to hug Barry. It was probably the first 'proper' hug, too, not one of the half-assed usual one-armed ones he gave, making this all the more special.

He pulled back his head to look at him again, though, and furrowed his brows. "Don't. Please. Don't knock yourself down like that. You're a great guy. Actually... Just the kind of guy I really do need." he then said with a small, soft smile, raising one hand to gently caress Barry's cheek. "I'm a reckless son of a bitch who does a lot of stuff I shouldn't, and it always winds up hurting someone else. You're... Cute. Thoughtful. The kindest person I've ever met. And your stutter? I still don't mind it. I barely even hear it now." Which was true - he'd gotten used to it with the years, and really didn't notice it any longer. "And I won't ever make fun of you. I... It's rare people even stick around me for a year, let alone almost three decades. I'm so incredibly grateful you've wanted to stay by my side all this time... And now... Even happier that this has happened." he finally said, smiling as he cast a short glance at the bits of the tattoo that were visible where the tanktop didn't quite cover it, before he looked back at the angel in front of him. "Of everyone I've ever known, I'm happy it's you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 11:36 am

He didn't give any verbal answer - not at first, at least. No, as soon as the words were out of Barry's mouth, he promptly pulled the guy in for a firm, warm hug, never minding the flames - they couldn't hurt him, anyway. Barry didn't know what to do, so he just hugged him back happy to be where he belonged. "Don't say that," he muttered, his face buried in Barry's hair and neck. Barry sobbed and looked up meeting his gaze "y-y-y-y-you d-d-d-do" Barry couldn't help the tiny moan when he felt Christofel's mouth right next to Barry's ear. He looked away trying to calm down.

He smiled as his body was filled with warmth at his witches words...because yes he was his... and his soft smile, and the way he gently caresses Barry's cheek... he had never felt happier. "yy--y-y-y-yeah....-yyy-y--you a-a-are...if i -h-h-h--hh-have a h-h-h-hh-heart attack...im b-b-b-b-blaming you...." he laughed and wrapped his shaking arms around Christofel

"y-y-y-you w-w-wont....e-e-even if im...n-n-not....y-y-y-y-you k-k-k-know....a-A-A-all t-t--tt-that...experianced....o-o-o-or....s-s-s-sexy....o-oo-or...." a red shade dusted his cheeks...*this so bad...he will kill me...i won't survive one night with.....mmmmmm oh god....*

Barry looked up and touched his face slowly ran his hand down his neck over his tattoo and chest all the while smiling like an idiot "m-m-me...to....im g--g--gg--glad...t-t--t-that...y-y--yy-you...t-t-that....i-i-i-im y-y-yours...f-f-f-finally" he said before going up on his toes and planting a soft kiss on Christofel's lips and slowly licked his lips and moaned.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Christofel breathed just a small sigh of relief when he felt the hug being returned. It was just perfect, holding the angel like this... His angel. He had no clue why he had been lucky enough as to fate choosing such a sweet angel like Barry for him, with the shit he'd done throughout his life, but he wasn't going to complain - never. He made just a small, affirmative noise, smiling a little when he heard that tiny moan. No discussion, this was one he couldn't move forward with as fast as he usually did,but why would he? They potentially had all of eternity together... Both of them potentially immortal...

He chuckled a little when he heard Barry's sweet laugh, and raised a hand to run his fingers through the angel's hair, looking him in the eyes. "Please don't have one. Shoot flames all you want, just don't die." he then said with a slightly crooked smirk. one hand slipped to his lower back, fingers rubbing soothing circles, still outside of his shirt. "Shh. Don't say that. You're cute. And I don't mind, no... Just means I can teach you a lot of stuff instead, doesn't it?" he grinned, and leant in, just for their foreheads to rest against each other. Now that he had embraced what was going on, just this embrace, the small skin-on-skin contact, was relaxing him in a way he'd never felt before.

He was still smiling as his eyes followed Barry's hand as it descended down his neck, collarbone and chest, and that smile on the angel's lips.... That was just what he liked to see. "I'm happy to be yours," he muttered, before closing his eyes as their lips met, his eyes closing and the hand in Barry's hair slipping to his neck instead. Maybe it was still moving forward just a bit fast, considering who he was kissing, but he couldn't help it... With the feeling the kiss sent coursing through him, feeling like he was finally complete, like he'd been missing a part his whole life he never knew he was missing... The kiss grew just a little insisting from his side as he carefully deepened it, letting their tongues meet in a slow, passionate dance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 11:44 pm

He chuckled a little when he heard Barry's sweet laugh, and raised a hand to run his fingers through the angel's hair, looking him in the eyes. Barry just looked at him and giggled "iw-w-w-w-will dd-d-dd-do m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my b-b-best"*but you dont make it easy on my...even now i think i might die just looking at you*. He sighed contently when he felt Christofel's hand slip to his lower back, fingers rubbing soothing circles, still outside of his shirt. *dont ever stop...i dont know how much my heart can take this....or my body...i need you....*

"i a-a-am....oh g-g-god...d-d-d-don't....s-s--say s-ss-stuff l--l-ll-l-like t--tt-tt-that....i-ii-i-its...m-m-m-mm-mm-making m-mm-m-mm-m--mm-my b-b-b-body w-w--ww-wired...." he breathed out and rested his foreheads against the other. "i....-l-l-l-love y-y-you" he breathed out against his lips, before his hands started to roam his witched beautiful body "I'm happy to be yours," Christofel muttered, before closing his eyes as their lips met. Finally...Barry let his arms go around Christofel's neck and slowly pushed his body against Christofel's solid form *yup....this man will be the death of me....but dear lord....i will let him do anything to me....because i know he won't hurt me.....i am his....and fuck....if this doesn't feel good and right....*

A series of small moans escaped his lips and the kiss grew just a little insisting as Christofel carefully deepened it, letting their tongues meet in a slow, passionate dance. Barry gripped the back of his hair pulling him closer and pushed his hips against Christofel's own trying to gain friction...he had waited 30 years.....and he was not going to waist a second of this slice of heaven. "p-p-p-p-please....t-t-t-take m-m-m-me h-h-h-home...." he whimpered and looked up at him with desperate eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyLør Apr 07, 2018 9:27 pm

"Good," he muttered, smiling and just closing his eyes when their foreheads touched, content to be close to his angel. "I'm just saying how I feel, Barry. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm just being honest," he said, and then opened his eyes at the three words leaving his mate's mouth, making the corners of his lips turn upwards in a smile. "... You too," he finally said, after a little while, sighing pleasantly with the feeling of the exploring hands roaming his body.

And he really couldn't help it, but when he felt the soft hair grab, hos he was pulled closer to Barry, just the softest of groans left his throat, slipped out against the angel's soft lips, Christofel's own hands both descending to his hips and taking a gentle, but firm hold there, when he felt just how eager Barry - or at least his body - was. Not really something they should continue here. Better go home to one of them. And just as he thought of it, Barry said it, and he chuckled. "Yours or my place?" he asked, his grayish green eyes looking into Barry's blueish green ones, the soft smile still tugging at his lips as he let just one thumb skirt around just underneath the hem of the angel's shirt, running along the edge of his pants, trailing over the soft skin there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Apr 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Barry looked down smiling before looking up in shock *did he just...I mean he didn't say anything but...did he really just say he loved me too...* He had no idea how to react or act in that moment, but he had never felt so happy or vulnerable in his life. The second he felt Christofel's lips against his own...his whole body exploded in a mass of sensations and hunger.Christofel's own hands both descending to his hips and taking a gentle, but firm hold there, Barry couldn't help how his own hands grabbed  at Christofel's shirt pulling him even closer so Barry couldn't touch even more...feel everything. He subconsciously pressed his growing excitement against Christofel. He slowly pulled away panting hard cheeks red and lips red and puffy. Barry's  brain had cut off when he saw the soft smile still tugging at Christofel's  lips as he let just one thumb skirt around just underneath the hem of Barry's shirt, running along the edge of his pants, trailing over the soft skin there. Barry let out a tiny moan and looked down at his witch.

W-w-w-what e-e-e-ever is c-c-c-closet s-s-s-so mmmm-m-m-m-mmmm-mine he mumbled before kissing his witch one more time and taking his hand leading him to the car and diving off.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Christofel barely even registered that slightly shocked expression, for it was just in that moment that their lips met again, and he let himself get lost in the kiss, in the incredible feeling it send through him, to be this close to Barry... His mate... If only they'd known his real name sooner. But right now he couldn't even bring himself to care about that, he only cared about feeling the angel's body so close to his own, their tongues dancing when the kiss deepened slightly, the way Barry's hands grabbed at his shirt, their groins touching... Just the softest groan left the witch's throat, before the angel pulled back and their kiss broke, leaving Christofel panting just as hard as he was, though he wasn't blushing anywhere close to how much Barry was.

A soft smile spread on his lips, his breath still heavier than normally as he simply nodded - he didn't really care which of their places they went to right now, after all, as long as they got there rather fast. Barry pulled another small noise out of him with the short and fast kiss, before he gladly followed, only just grabbing his jacket on the way back to the car. Once in there, and on the way back, Christofel's eyes barely even moved from Barry. And if they did, it was only for a few seconds before he was back to looking at him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Apr 17, 2018 9:08 am

Just the softest groan left the witch's throat, before Barry pulled back and their kiss broke, leaving Christofel panting just as hard as he was, though he wasn't blushing anywhere close to how much Barry was. Barry looked down at him placing his forehead before placing a soft kiss on his lips. Barry pulled another small noise out of him with the short and fast kiss, *oh god…did I do that to him…did I make him…make those sounds…shit….how….i just…..* a small giggle escaped him before heading out and back to his car.

Once in there, and on the way back, Christofel's eyes barely even moved from Barry. And if they did, it was only for a few seconds before he was back to looking at him. Barry shock his head s-s-s-s-stop i-i-i-it….y-y-y-you a-aa-a-a—are v-vv-v-v-very d-d-dd-d-distracting…. he looked back at the road with a bid dopy smile on his face, he let go of the wheel with one hand and let it rest on Christofel’s thigh, as he slowly let his fingers dance over it.

He let out a breath when he stopped the car outside his home, he opened the door for his witch smiling at him as he lead him to the front door, never had he been more happy that he lived in a house and only had to open one door before he could be alone with….*does this mean…shit….i..what if im bad and he hates the fact that the only person he can ever have sex with sucks….shit….*. He gulped letting the nervous tremors in his body take over a-aa-a-are y-y-yy-you s-s-ss-sure y-y-you w-w-want mm-m-m-m-m-m-mm-m-m-me…. he said looking down at his shoes as the keys to his home shock in his hand.

Hans hus
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Apr 18, 2018 1:55 am

Just that small contact as their foreheads touched, made Christofel smile again, and of course, he returned the next, soft kiss too. The smile stayed put on his lips pretty much all the way out to the car, and there was still just a small hint of it as his eyes kept drifting back to the angel next to him as they drove on. He gave a small, discreet cough and finally managed to look away when Barry asked him to. Or, well, maybe he was just managing to now, because it was Barry asking him? He didn't know, he just knew the mate thing was sorta weird sometimes, but could also be wonderful if you gave it the chance to.. At least, that's what he'd heard about it.

"Sorry. But you are rather cute." he then said, smile widening when he felt the hand on his thigh, eventually letting his own rest on top of it, letting their fingers intertwine as they got closer to their destination. He looked after Barry for a few seconds when he stepped out of the car as they'd arrived, but then got to removing his seat belt, chuckling slightly when Barry opened the door for him, and he stepped out. "What a gentleman," he said, his tone half-teasing, but he still meant it. He straightened out a bit, before he fetched the transport crate with Darya, and his suitcase, trudging after Barry up to the front door, noticing all of the different flowers and plants around, with the stray thought that he might need to examine them closer, later... He had, after all, finally begun to brew his own potions.

His eyes snapped right back to Barry when he noticed the tremors, though, and put down Darya, let go of the suitcase, to step closer to the angel, put a comforting hand on his back - just about to ask what was wrong, when Barry basically just told him, with that. "Wha... Barry, look at me." his voice was gentle, but firm, as he raised his free hand, to place a finger under Barry's chin and lifting his face just enough to look him in the eyes. "I couldn't ever have asked for anyone better. You're the kindest, gentlest soul I've ever met." he told him, the sincerity clear in his eyes. "So yes - I do want you." Which was an understatement, as his body was trying to inform him of - he fucking needed that angel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyMan Apr 23, 2018 11:49 am

"Sorry. But you are rather cute." Barry grumbled under his breath and looked away. But a tine smile never left his face...how could it....he had everything he had ever wanted, smile widening when he felt the witch's hand on his letting their fingers intertwine as they got closer to their destination.

Barry looked down at Christofel and blushed "s-s-s-s-s-s--stop it...i-ii-im jj-j-just b-bb-b-being p-pp-p-polite...." he huffed and walked over to his door feeling content and at ease with the snow coved garden and how the tiny raise of sun lighting up the snow making his garden look like something out of a Disney movie. But the fear and insecurities still fresh in his mind, and he couldn't help but doubt himself...because what if he wasn't good enough....or that Christofel only wanted him because he was his mate...but Barry loved him....and he had never felt this before...and it scared the shit out of him.

The witch's eyes snapped right back to Barry when he noticed the tremors, though, and put down Darya, let go of the suitcase, to step closer to the angel, put a comforting hand on his back. Barry looked up lips trembling, he looked into Christofel's eyes not knowing what to say "-r-r-r-r-really?...i....im.....s-s-s-sorry...." he took a deep breath and opened the door, waiting for Christofel to get in before he warped his arms around him and started to vibrate with excitement....this was really gonna happen....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Apr 24, 2018 3:04 pm

And that tiny smile... Well, Christofel really liked it. Nah, scratch that - he loved it. It was so cute, fit the angel so perfectly. If he had a say in it, Barry would be smiling all the time, from now on. Or, well, at least as often as he could get him to. He just wanted to make the guy happy - especially now knowing some of the shit he'd gone through. Almost thirty years of being friends with him - of course they had talked about some of their past with each other. With Barry it had obviously all been about his life as an angel, what with the amnesia... But still, they'd gotten to know each other quite well already. And of course, now it was finally clear why Christofel had been having so much patience with Barry, patience he usually didn't have for anybody.

But he didn't mind, not at all. Not when he had this cute angel walk around the car and open the door for him. Not when he saw that adorable blushing. "I'm not saying I don't like it," Christofel just grinned, as he'd stepped out of the car and followed him up to the door before the anxiety got a hold of Barry and he had to calm him down again. "Don't be sorry. Just.... Relax." he calmly said, smiling as he looked into Barry's eyes, before the angel opened the door and they got inside.

He barely got to let go of his things again before Barry had closed the door and wrapped his arms around him, eliciting just a small chuckle from the witch before he hugged him close, burying his nose in the crook of Barry's neck, letting his scent wash over him, calming him down. It sorta... Made him feel like he was 'home', in a sense. That this was where he belonged... In this sweet angel's arms. He stayed like that for a moment, before he pulled back his head, smiling at Barry... Before he leant into claim his lips in a kiss that was slower, softer, and somehow still managing to be more intense than the ones at the café, so full of emotions that were finally surfacing now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTors Maj 03, 2018 9:53 am

After Barry had calmed down...or at least pushed his fears and insecurities aside long enough to open the door and go inside. He barely got in the door before he wrapped his arms around Christofel, eliciting just a small chuckle from the witch before he hugged him close, burying his nose in the crook of Barry's neck, Barry felt his body sag against him. He just stood there and let the feeling of being home...of belonging wash over him. He just held on not wanting to let go, not ready to give up the warm feeling of having his witch in his arms.

They stayed like that for a moment, before Christofel pulled back his head, smiling at Barry... Before he leaned in to claim his lips in a kiss that was slower, softer, and somehow making Barry weak in the knees, by the sheer force of emotions and longing he felt in the kiss.

He let out a tiny whimper, pushing his body against Christofel trying to feel more, he needed more...he had waited three decades for this. Tiny flames engulfed his body and small vibrations made him shake uncontrollably. He pulled Christofel closer making the kiss wet and hungry. He trailed his hands over the witches chest and down before he stopped his exploration just shy of his pants. He slowly pulled back staring at Christofel, his eyes full of want, his lips red and puffy from the kissing, his body still trying to catch up with him. He felt his face go completely red *what did i just do?...*

"s-s-s-s-s-so....ummm.....a-a-aa-a-anything y-yy-y-you w-w-w-w-wanna d-d-dd-do?" he asked shyly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyTirs Maj 08, 2018 10:32 pm

The kiss had been just what he wanted, what he needed, at this point in time. Just something more than just standing here with Barry, it was like his entire body was screaming at him to get closer, ever closer, never wanting to let go of his angel again, no, never... Not now that he had his mate, that destiny had been oh so right.. He probably did need a sweet innocent angel like Barry in his life. Someone to outweigh his crazy ideas from time to time. To keep him away from the darkness he had begun delving in as of late.

When he heard Barry's whimper, felt him move closer, too, he groaned... He just couldn't help it, every touch made him yearn for more, made him want to stay right here in Barry's arms and never let go again. At first he didn't notice the flames because his eyes were closed, and...Well, being immune to fire meant he didn't feel them, either. But he saw them when he opened his eyes again, yet he just smiled a little. He did know Barry couldn't control them when his emotions were a mess, so he only understood all too clearly why they were running amuck right this moment. A soft, contented hum left Christofel's lips when he felt the hans wander over his chest, and chuckled just a little when he saw the blush on Barry's cheeks, raising a hand to cup one warm, red cheek, thumb gently ghosting over the cheekbone.

"...Everything," he slowly said, after a moment's thinking pause. "I want to do everything with you. Whatever you want. But please don't make me wait. My body... My mind..." he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, filled with Barry's scent, as close as they were standing... Just that alone made him almost dizzy with want. "Needs you. It's like... I feel like I'm going crazy. I need you more than air. More than anything else in the world."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyOns Maj 23, 2018 10:03 pm

When Barry started to whimper, he felt Christofel move closer, too, he moaned... He just couldn't help it, every touch made him yearn for more, made him want to give up anything and everything…made him warm and fuzzy to the point he was sure he would fall over…he wanted to drag his witch into the bedroom and never leave…and just stay in bed in his arms forever and ever. At first he didn't notice the warm blazing heat that emanated from his body, until he opened his eyes and saw the flames. Barry couldn't control them not now…not when he had everything he ever wanted, right here in his arms his emotions were a mess, and he just wanted Christofel to take control…to just take Barry…he wanted him so much it hurt. He gasped when Christofel raised a hand to cup one warm, red cheek, thumb gently ghosting over the cheekbone.

Barry looked him deep into his eye small labored breaths leaving him m-m—mm—m—mm-m-me t-t-t-to… he gasped against his shoulder i…d-d-d-d-d-don’t w-w-w-w-wanna w-ww-ww-wait…I f-f-f-feel l-l-l-l-like…im b-b-b-burning f-f-f-from t-t-t-the i-ii-inside o-o-out…i….f-f-f-ff-fuck....C-c-c-christofel he moaned and shuddered when he felt how close they where standing…and how close he was to getting the thing he had waited almost 30 years to get…and it was worth every second. I n-n-need y-y-you t-t-to…f-f-fuck…I n-nn-need t-tt-too f-fff-feel y-yy-y-your b-bb-body aa-a-against m-mm-mine…y-yy—your s-ss-s-skin….aa-a-all o-o-of you he looped his hands into the witches belt and pulled him towards the bedroom.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) EmptyMan Maj 28, 2018 2:32 pm

A soft smile lit up the witch’s entire face, just gazing deep into his angel’s eyes, thumb still gently stroking his cheek. Now more than ever, he really appreciated being completely immune to fire. The flames dancing across Barry’s body wouldn’t ever be a problem between the two of them. Christofel had already, after all, years ago told Barry to keep as many things in his house as fireproof as possible, knowing that the angel never really knew when the flames would be out of his control again, like now. So at least they wouldn’t burn up everything in the house, either.

The smile widened a little, but also softened quite a bit when he could hear the angel long for him, too - and Barry really didn’t have to pull at all, Christofel happily went with him into the bedroom. Once in there, and since they both were pretty clear on what was going to happen, he let his own hands wander down to the hem of his tanktop, and pulled it straight off, revealing his rather muscular chest. He did a lot of workouts after all - it was necessary for some of his illusions, for him to do part of it himself so he didn’t have to use way too much of his magic every time. The tanktop was thrown to a corner of the room, before he leant in to kiss Barry once more, brushing a hand through his hair and just staying close like that for a few seconds, before letting his hands fall to the angel’s waist, starting to pull up his shirt as well. “I am so happy I met you…” he muttered, kissing down Barry’s chin and then neck. “You’re the best thing to have ever happened to me…”

// Dat body ;3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)   B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel) Empty

B-b-but....i...im n-nn-nothing special.... (Christofel)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» hey there ~ Christofel
» The special moments
» Strzygoń, special race
» Kitsune, special race
» they say Lighting strike when you meet that special one

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Atheria: Centrum :: Lufthavnen-
Gå til: