Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This world keeps suprissing me.

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

This world keeps suprissing me.  Empty
IndlægEmne: This world keeps suprissing me.    This world keeps suprissing me.  EmptyTirs Jan 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Place Main square of Gaia.
Time it’s around 21,30
Weather it is snowing.
Environments: Cassius and a group of people beating him up.
Outfit: s black shirt + a set of blue jeans + a black jacket
@Lilith there you go < 3

He had just gotten off work, as he moved through the city towards his Apartment, there was located a while away from it. He had decided to work for himself, since he now was forced to be a better person. He did not like the smell of a gun anymore, and had on more than one time heard, that he had gotten worse at his job, that and he just had decided he would be better of running work himself. Therefor he had gotten into talk with a few people, some of his old friends to how they could make it work. He had then stemple out for last time. In a week he would start his new job with some of his friends, being a private detective firm and deal with case people would never come to the police with or cases, people did not trust them with. As he walked down, he had his eyes closed as he breathed out in this cold weather.

There was something nice about the part, that going out and enjoy yourself, he was probably going to hit a bar first. As he stopped up in front of a bar, as he looked at the time, it was only 19,00 so he could enjoy a drink or two before he had to be home. Not because he really had someone waiting, but more because of his dog, he would need to get some air. Food had already been taken care of. As he then got in to drink he kept drinking, this would eventually ended up in a bar fight.

Another punch came out, making Cassius back off as he got into a defending position to protect himself. Hit after hit, kick after kick. Made Cassius defend himself, as best he could until he finally went down, before they finally decide to kick him a few more time for good measure.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

This world keeps suprissing me.
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Mad World
» The world of VR
» Its a Mad World [cw]
» I want it all... no... I want the world (TW)
» Everybody wants to rule the world

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Gågaden-
Gå til: