Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

'Cause they say that misery loves company

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

'Cause they say that misery loves company Empty
IndlægEmne: 'Cause they say that misery loves company   'Cause they say that misery loves company EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 12:34 pm

Place: The bunker
Time: Around 7 am l December 1st.
Surroundings: The kitchen
Weather: unknown.
Outfit: Link
Other: She speaks with an American accent + she radiates positive energy.
Topic for: @Lucifer <3
____

Elenora had finally seemed to find a little balance to herself, and since Michael her father a month ago had told her she had a room here, Elenora had made the choice to move in. It could seem odd, since she quickly could come off as someone who wanted to be by herself - however, that was so far from the truth. Elenora loved hanging around people and she thrived when she could spend time with loved ones - she just really have a lot of those left, and having fun without them, it seemed unfair. It had been a year of self isolation and she was finally able to allow herself time to mingle around with people again. Elenora was an early riser, even when the sun wasn't up yet - she was. She had spend the time working out to get the mood set for the day. After an hour of hard work she had made it up to the kitchen to grab something to eat quickly before hitting the shower. Of course she knew she wasn't the only one living here, but she had avoided to meet more people than she had to - at least till she felt like she was ready.
As she entered the kitchen she stopped when she watched a man standing there, with headphones on while dancing. Elenora took a deeper breath in and frowned a bit while looking at him. She could feel he was an angel, so there wasn't anything to be aware of hunter-wise. Also, she should trust the people her father let stay here, shouldn't she? "Goodmorning," she then spoke in a little higher tone, not knowing if he was able to hear he, but she didn't want to scare him. His aura was like a boost to her already radiation of positive energy.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Cause they say that misery loves company   'Cause they say that misery loves company EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 11:54 am

Clothes: A pair of sweatpants and a "kiss the cook" apron
- Other: Is 1,96 meters tall + Angelic beauty and voice
- Powers: Omnilingualism

He'd grown rather fond of music, so it wasn't out of the ordinary to find Lucy dancing around the kitchen while listening to music so loud the whole bunker would know he was awake. So when Erin had given him these strange headphones, it had been even better, because now he would be able to listen to music, while at the same time not be bothered by sounds elsewhere, or for that matter bother others with his loud taste in music. Though, this also brought up the problem, of him not being able to hear others, if they were to come into the kitchen, while he was in the "mode" of loving the music.
Which had been the case yet again today, because when Eleanora came into the kitchen, he hadn't heard or noticed anything, only trapped in the sweet sounds of the music. Even when she rather loudly said Goodmorning, he could not hear her at all. So the second he turned around, and a person was now standing there close to him, he let out a loud scream, almost sounding like a shriek, in complete shock and possibly a bit of terror. Though he did start to laugh shortly after, taking off the headphones and turning off the music "I apologised, I did not see you," he placed a hand against his chest, where underneath his heart was beating rather fast "Would you like some pancakes?" he asked, as he pointed towards the counter with a stack of them on a plate "I also have fresh juice," a soft smile came to his lips, as his deep chocolate brown eyes looked at her, not knowing who she was at all. She could be someone send to kill him, and he would still offer her something to eat.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Cause they say that misery loves company   'Cause they say that misery loves company EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 7:51 am

It was far from what she was used to from home, even through Archie had loved cooking her breakfast - he hadn't danced around like that and no one back home did either. It was refreshing. Elenora chuckled to herself and kept still waiting for him to notice she was in the room, she blinked a little at his scream as she scared him - but she also formed a brighter smile on her lips. "It's totally on me for sneaking up on you," she replied, after all she could just have yelled a little louder for made herself known by other means than giving him a scare. Her hazel colored eyes moved to the pancakes as he asked if she wanted some, it seemed like there was plenty. "Well, sure then, thanks," she replied with a little smirk. When was the last time she actually had anything fresh cooked? She was way to busy to take care of herself in any way - but keeping busy was also the easiest way not to deal with anything. "I'm Elenora by the way... Michael's daughter," she presented herself, Elenora had never really presented herself as Michael's child in that way before so she frowned a bit. It got more real when she actually said those words, but she liked the sound of it. "I just moved in.. I'm in room 24," she took a deeper breath in.
Lucifer

Lucifer

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Cause they say that misery loves company   'Cause they say that misery loves company EmptyFre Jan 15, 2021 5:35 pm

He nodded and pointed towards a chair she could sit on, while then walking back to all the pancakes he'd been making "It's a pleasure meeting you Elenora," he stacked some pancakes on a plate and then turned around to place them by where she would be placed, had she gone for his suggestion of the chair. He then found a glass, and filled with some freshly pressed juice "I'm Lucifer," he'd forgotten for a moment, what Persephone had told him, to remember to remind people he wasn't the bad Lucifer, he wasn't the one who'd done all those horrible things on this planet "But I'm not the one you would know, I'm not originally from this Earth," he quickly said, as he placed the glass by the plate.
It felt weird having to tell people, that he wasn't a monster, and that he hadn't done whatever horrible shit that this Earth's Lucifer had done. It was like being presented with a mirror, but the mirror version had lived a whole life and had done all these horrible things, while then just letting the blame be held on the innocent one.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: 'Cause they say that misery loves company   'Cause they say that misery loves company Empty

'Cause they say that misery loves company
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Misery Loves Company
» Finding some company
» An evening in good company
» I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Bjergene, Oneiroi-
Gå til: