Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Misery Loves Company

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Misery Loves Company Empty
IndlægEmne: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Outfit
Topic for: @Shin
____
It wasn't her usual scene. She wasn't one for going out, but lately a few beers seemed to ease her mind just a little. If she could close of her endless train-wreck of thoughts she would. Maya had never been at The Wolf's Den before, but there was a first time for everything. She had bought a beer and sat at the bar as she listened to some of the music playing out loud. It was a nice pub and really looked just like how she imagined it would. She looked around at this evenings guests and took a slightly deeper breath in. Did she even know anyone in here, she thought to herself for a little while before lifting the bottle to her lips. Maya took a sip of the beer before placing it down once again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 2:22 pm

P
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/fd/7e/e6fd7e422faef6f271b7ccb1754ee415.jpg

It was Friday and that meant Shin could go out get some stuff done, before he would have meet up with Margo Saturday. It was in a way nice, that they had said completely how they felt, for each other. But the big part was if they ever would be able to react on it and not keep it a secret. Then again that would depend on Margo more, than he would love to admit.

He had a few things going to. So a beer at the nearby pub would not be too bad. As he walked down the street he saw the wolf´s den on his right. He then thought for himself, that he might as well enjoy the time there and see what it was like. As he got in the music quickly got his attention, before he moved over to a woman he could have sworn he had seen before.

He then sat down next to her on her right site, as he ordered a beer and took a place as he sat down.
He then turned towards Maya, when the woman went out to grab him a drink. "it´s Maya right." He said as he looked at her, and send her a charming smile before he turned his attention back as the woman sat his beer on the table.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 3:02 pm

A werewolf sat down next to her. She knew a little bit about the different werewolf packs around the Academy, she thanked her best friend for that knowledge. He talked to her which lead her to look over at him, letting her blue eyes meet with his dark. It took her mind a few second to remember his name from his face, but her mind also worked incredibly fast. "Yeah," she replied with a smile growing a little wider. "Shin, right?" She repeated his question and took her beer so she could have another sip. "We have martial arts together, and some music classes, right?" she nodded to herself and placed her beer back on the table. It wasn't like they had talked a lot before, maybe they had been demonstrating some different stances and techniques togther - but she had been too busy to talk after school and she guessed that excuse had been the same for him. "How are you doing?" She then asked and tilted her head a little to the side with a little sweet smirk on her lips.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 7:04 pm

As Maya asked if his name was Shin he gave her a nod, and a slight smile. He then turned towards his beer and grabbed it as he listen to the music he looked over at Maya when she asked him if it was fighting and dance they had together. "well you aint wrong and probably right about that." He said as he sent her a charming smile before he took a big sip of his beer. When she asked how he was doing his eyes meet hers shortly as he looked into her blue eyes

He then had to pull himself out of the trance before he gave her and answer. "As good as i can be what about you ?" He said as he then closed his eyes for a moment to listen to the music.

Shortly after he opens them and sent her a cheeky smile. "What you do here anyway ?" He asked as he send her a slight smile. Shin then talked to her once agian, "you look pretty in that dress, really brings out your eyes." He added as he send her a playful smile.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 7:21 pm

"Around the same," she replied and nodded a bit to herself. It was odd for them having an actual conversation and she didn't really know him well enough to know what to expect. However, Maya liked getting to know people. "What most people do, get a drink to calm my head and my nerves," she replied with a short chuckle and looked around in the room. Maya liked watching people, so many different untold stories passing by. When she was sitting here she could be anyone, not many knew her story in genral, but here she could really just blend in.

She turned her head a little over to him as he complimented how she looked in her dress. Maya smiled a little and looked down before playing with a piece of her hair shortly, "thanks. I didn't make it myself or anything, but It's been quite the hot day for early summer," she then replied and looked back up at him. "You don't look so bad yourself," she returned the compliment and took another sip of her beer.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 5:15 pm

As he listens to Mayas words, he slowly drifted away the heat was close on not being bearable right now for him, but as soon as he was done with his cold beer. He would move on with his day. He heard her compliment about his outfit. This did put a smile on his face, not something he did do normal he was hard to bring to smile, but something about Maya made him fell at peace.

He then looked at her, before he talked again “well seems to be a good thing to calm your nerves a beer or alcohol in general does always calm the nerves.” He said as he sends her a cheeky smile, before he grabbed his beer and got up. “I will take my beer outside, the weather is great, so would prefer talking out there if you still wane talk.” Shin said as his eyes meet hers with a wide smile towards her.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 5:21 pm

Maya didn't drink often, and when she did it was mostly because she needed to think of something else - or not think or feel at all. "I totally agree," she replied with a little smirk and frowned a bit as he grabbed his beer and got up. First she thought she might had said something wrong, but when he invited her to sit outside she gladly nodded. Maya got up and grabbed her beer before she followed him outside. It was nice and sunny, the sunlight already warmed her olive colored skin. "So you wanna walk and talk, or sit and talk? Because I have nothing against a little walk," she asked with a soft expression. "I might be short, but I can keep up," she pointed out with a little teasing smile on her lips.

Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company Empty

Misery Loves Company
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» 'Cause they say that misery loves company
» Finding some company
» An evening in good company
» I don't know if I enjoy your company or want to kill you... Probably both (XXX) - Luca

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: The Wolf's Den-
Gå til: