Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You would understand, right?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.
Antal indlæg : 164

You would understand, right? Empty
IndlægEmne: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Time and date: November 10th 2020 20:30
Palce: Grounds of Lily, Callas appartment.
Weather: Stormy, raining.
Påklædning: A blue hoodie, a black bagpack and black trousers.
Dedicated to @Calla <3

You would understand, right? 389210b2776558e4e93692442e569dae

The hood of the blue hoodie was pulled all the way up and hid some of Benjamins face. He had a bruise near his left eye and a wounded lip. To anyone who asked, it was just a bad training day at boxing yesterday. ‘He had been slow and was knocked out’ – yes that seemed right for a blooddemon, right? Most people seemed to give him the benefit of the doubt, when he told a lie like that. Except for Calla. They could read each other’s pain, with no words needed. His dad had been mad, that he had brought a girl friend home. Before Benjamin had known of it, he had pushed the friend out of the home and got a beating.
‘No mortal woman would be able to carry on the blood to the next generation’ was the words that rung in his head. No, of course not, but they just had an assignment to work on… His dad had jumped to conclusions, and Benjamin had done anything to keep the friend from noticing the problem. Said he felt sick and couldn’t work, just as they got inside. Benjamin only hoped that she had left or that their neighbors didn’t hear the beating.
It had been some hours since, and Benjamin had sneaked out to spend the night somewhere else. Somewhere, were he would be understood. He rang on the door to Calla’s ascent and waited for a reply. If she replied, he would smile shortly, before his lips would say “Hey Calla. It’s me…”
He hoped that it was enough to let him in. If she wouldn’t let him in or didn’t reply, he would break the ascent door to get in and eventually the door to her apartment.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Tirs Nov 10, 2020 10:52 pm, rettet i alt 3 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 8:27 pm

Outfit
The living room
___

It wasn't like she really slept or anything. Her inner demons enjoyed the silence and roamed her mind with chaotic thoughts, something she had accepted a long time ago. Calla had spend most of her day painting, her emotions always got expressed the best by dark and tragic illustrations. The rain was hitting the window almost trying to attack her from outside, she looked up and took a deeper breath in. The stormy and colder weather was perhaps what she disliked most about autumn, however, she was just happy to be out of her father's hands and be somewhat free. Calla still didn't know fully what to do with this freedom, perhaps that was the main reason why she felt so stuck. Almost everyone she knew was having a different life now, a life that didn't include her and it was hard not being wanted. She frowned a bit as she seemed to hear something, or her senses seemed to become aware of someone familiar. Even rain wasn't enough to stop her amazing ability to catch a scent, most likely because it was from someone she knew. Only few moments later the door bell rang, and she turned her head towards the door. Calla got up from the chair and walked towards the door, she quickly put her long hair up in a messy bun as she opened the door. "Heey," she looked at him shortly and took a deeper breath in as her green eyes ran over his face. The face said more than any word ever could, it was that look in his eyes that told the story. "Come in," she let him in before closing the door behind him. Calla turned around facing him, not sure if she should just embrace him or run over to give his father a piece of her mind. The first option was the only one who wouldn't end up with murder, so she just gently placed her hand on his cheek. "Let's get you out of that wet clothe and into something warmer," she then said giving him a little comforting smile.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

Humør : If your world doesn't crumble when I walk by, I'll make one call to make it happen.

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 9:14 pm

It was nice to hear her voice. He immediately felt welcome and home. “Thanks,” he said giving her a small almost nonexciting smile. It seemed like being in her apartment, made her feel somewhat more home and safe. What a dick he was to com wandering to her, when she seemed to be ‘doing fine’ beside all of the chaos which always roamed in her. He even spotted the dark illustrations as he got inside. He turned to face her. Sweet, dangerous, little Calla. Words filled his mind as he wanted to say something, but nothing left his mouth. The hand, placed on his cheek seemed to mute the words so that he could focus on hers. He placed his hand gently on top of hers and pulled on the corner of his mouth, “Good idea,” he said, gently closing his hand around hers, removing it form his cheek. He looked over his shoulder once, to make sure he didn’t knock anything to the ground, before he took of his backpack and placed it on the ground. He then grabbed the bottom of his hoodie, with crossed arms, and began to pull the soaked hoodie over his head. No pain was showed, as his arms elevated. He stopped halfway, as his white t-shirt was stuck onto the hoodie. “I... Care to help?” chuckled from the inside of his hoodie with his arms up in the air. This muscular torso was almost not covered at all. The only thing ruining the view, were some bruises from kicks and punches.

Sidst rettet af Benjamin Tirs Nov 10, 2020 10:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 9:33 pm

He closed his hand around hers before he took it away shortly after, following her suggestion to take the hoodie off. Calla watched him carefully as he seemed with ease to get most of the job done, it had been a long time since she herself had actually felt pain mostly because she had gotten used to it over the years. A soft little giggle left her lips shortly as he asked for her help, Calla was quickly over to help the t-shirt from escaping his body just yet. It angered her to see him get hurt, and his father should just be thankful that Calla hadn't watched him in the act or been nearby. Calla was an emotional person and even if she didn't always understand how and why she reacted a sudden way - she always acted on pure instinct, even if it was the monster in her that took control. It wouldn't be news to him, if she started threatening to take a word up with his father - she had said that before, Benjamin knew how angry she could get about this - or at least close to. Her temper was possibly in some cases worse than a blooddemon, but they walked hand-in-hand just fine. "I have some A-negative drinks if you want something to heal on," she licked her lips shortly and took a deeper breath in. Blood was the best way to heal quick and best, she knew that if Benjamin wanted to talk about what had happened - he would do just that, so she didn't ask. Calla mostly got her blood from the local hospital, it was better than killing innocent people, even if her father would be rolling around in his grave knowing this. He had created her to be a killer, to be without emotions and thought to humanity - she hadn't really made it easy for him through. She tilted her head a little to the side before she slowly reached out for his hand and grabbed it. Calle then walked slowly towards the kitchen that mostly just was a part of the living room. She opened the fridge and took out two bottles of blood and placed them on the desk. Calla liked to spice them up with alcohol time to time, even through her system healed so quick it never had any real effect. She let go of his hand to hand him one of the bottles, who needed beer when you could get blood on bottle anyways?
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Her giggle confirmed that he looked ridiculous standing there with his hoodie almost over his head. As a response to her giggle, he chuckled along. He then pulled the hoodie off letting it land on his wet backpack. His eyes looked for hers. Some ‘peace’ in the chaos. A gentle hand was placed on her elbow, “Thanks,” he said before letting go of her elbow again. Her words brought a smile to his lips, almost as if he had forgotten why he ended up in her apartment. “Yes please,” he sighed in relief. It had been some time since he had gotten any blood, which was why he still looked like something a cat had thrown up. Blood might just be the cure to his bruises. From the many dates during the summer, he knew it was bottles from the hospital, which was alright. It was only when the temper really took control and the hunger was too big that he had attacked innocents; but the adrenaline which had been pumping around in their blood in fear, was just so sweet. But no, he usually drank from bottles too, trying to ‘stay clean’.
The tilted head was almost an indication of her going to grab his hand; as if it was a learned behavior, he met her hand halfway. Before he went to far, into the apartment, he took of his shoes with a lazy movement; toes against heel. The shoes layed messily next to his backpack, as he didn’t have any possibility to put them nicely away. Following her into the kitchen, he leaned towards the counter, as she found their drinks. He received the bottle and shortly after opened it. “Cheers,” he said with a smirk. If she had nothing else than a cheer to say, he would place the bottle against is lips and drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 7:07 am

They were really two sides of the same coin, and the two sides were sometimes a little to similar. While she wasn't a blooddemon, her reaction to blood was like a shark - which made sense if one knew how her genetics were sat up, but not even Calla knew everything about her own biology. The bottles were the next best from the the thrill of the hunt, but if she had to stay human and keep her humanity, she had to behave as much human as possible. Only the Gods knew why it hadn't worked out between them, they seemed to fit each other perfectly - maybe it was too perfect. Two creatures who so easily could give in to the darkest parts of themselves, it could lead to trouble - and if anything she didn't wish to invite him to closely to her chaos. She knew he knew that she was damaged beyond prepare, but she had never told her entire story to anyone - it had taken her up till now to actually relive it and understand what had been going on in her life. "Cheers," she lifted up her the bottle and took a mouthful. Keeping her system with just a few bottles a day made it so much easier for her to stay in control in her everyday life. "You know, you should just move in here with me for a while," she broke the silence with a bold thought. It didn't matter to her what their relationship were or weren't in this case, she knew the urge to run away from home. It had taken her way to long to think that her father's cruelty was his way of caring and that he didn't love her, her just loved what he had created. One thing everyone could expect from Calla was her direct thoughts on every topic, and she rarely held back her opinion on something or ideas.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 12:21 pm

Benjamin knew the two of them were very similar, even though they never would be the same. They were both bloodthirsty, moody and could be extremely aggressive. It was a dangerous cocktail which could cause a lot of damage, which Benjamin did not really wish for. That was one of the reasons why the two of them could not be together. Benjamin also had a strong will to make others feel as good as possible. He liked to ‘repair’ and ‘fix’ people’s problems, but Callas problems seemed to be a bigger power than him. If they both had a different mindset on the world, they would be the perfect Bonnie and Clyde. Troublemakers, partners in crime… But they wished for something better – or at least Benjamin did.
Tipping his head back, while drinking his demon eyes were not visible as he drank. He was thirsty and drank a lot on the first sip. The blood fueled him with energy and power, and it did not take long before the bruised lip looked way better, and the bruise at his eye almost disappeared. He wanted more, but he could get more later or when he got home. Her bold suggestions made him open his eyes and straighten his head back up. His eyes got normal humanlike again. “You know that’s not an option,” he sighed. He still believed that his father loved him, and that he somehow only knew how to show his love through violence. Benjamin just hoped that he was not walking down the same road. “I have to look after my sister and I don’t think your place is big enough for all of us,” he felt like it needed some explanation why he was here and not at home, making sure she was protected, “She’s at a friend’s right now,” having his sister at Callas place might not even be much of a difference to Benjamin. Callas temper might be a problem for his sisters’ safety, but that was a problem he did not have to bring up right now. This should be enough, right?
He took another sip from the bottle, “You can continue painting if you want?” he suggested with a hand gesture pointing in the direction of her easel, with the bottle in his hand. He didn’t want to interrupt her work; hopefully he could vent while she painted.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 6:24 pm

She sighed a bit, knowing the time wasn't right. Calla wasn't just not the type to stand waiting for things to get worse before they got better. She was living that life, and had the past years. She didn't want him to reach down to something that couldn't be fixed, or do something he couldn't take back. Calla didn't really comment, because her mind couldn't form an answer that wouldn't explode in some sort of conflict. One thing she learned in summer was that Benjamin's overprotective nature stopped him from taking care of himself, much like herself. "It's a good thing I'm here to have your back, otherwise, who would make sure you don't hit the ground," she gave him a little half smile. "Nah, it's fine. I would much rather hang out with you anyways," she chuckled a bit, wanting to show compassion, but it wasn't really her strongest trait. Calla had learned about love from her greatest love Roy, and from books. "How are you feeling?" She then asked and took a deeper breath in and tilted her head a little to the side.
Bentley
Royal
Bentley

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? EmptyOns Nov 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Benjamin give her a slight smile, almost as an apology. She wasn’t satisfied by his choices to place the people he loved way above himself. He thought for a bit, coming up with an idea. “I’ll try to talk to her. We’ll figure something out. Don’t worry,” he said. He should find some kind of solution, because he knew that one day, he would be too late and Miranda would be the one to receive hits, and there was no doubt she wouldn’t be able to get through that as easy as himself.
He sighed, smiling. “I have-… I have you,” he said with a bright smile feeling himself forgetting the reason they broke things up. They could see each other’s pain like nobody else could. They knew what each other felt and what kind of pain they went through. Not to say they had experienced the same things, but they understood. Benjamin would never share his problems to one of those whom he protected or those who did fine and noticed nothing. It would be a burden to them, and they shouldn’t need to think about how he felt, feeling a need to check up on him. With Calla, she just understood by looking at him which made things much easier.
He gave her a gentle pat on the shoulder, as she commented that she would rather hang out with him. It was nice to know, that he didn’t really interrupt, and that hopefully his presence was enough to distract whatever chaos seemed to roam her mind before he arrived.
Her four words formed a giant question, which made him sig and rest up against the counter. “Better since I arrived. I-um…” he muted his own words by drinking from the bottle. “You know, I care too much and get weaker alongside with that,” he shrugged. He didn’t really feel like telling her about all the people that he also cared about. She needed some attention too. She needed love. He looked up at her. “How about you?”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You would understand, right?   You would understand, right? Empty

You would understand, right?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» But I don't understand, what have I done?
» I don't understand why you have to do this Rainier
» I don't understand why they want me so bad (Aviana)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: