Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyLør Nov 07, 2020 8:23 pm

@Noah <3
Place: Southside, the abandoned smile
Time: 17-11-2020, 22:56
Outfit: Link
Trigger warning: Suicidal thoughts.
___

It was all wrong. Everything was wrong and she couldn't escape it, it was hunting her down and ready to tear her to pieces. For such a tiny body, this amount of pain was way larger than her and it was impossible for her shoulders to carry the weight of it all. Maya was tired, so tired and when she saw everything that everyone around her had. Alison and Levi had a family without her in it, Tidus was married and happy. It made Maya feel so alone she just longed to end it. It would be so much easier to outlive this hurt, this intense heart ache that never seemed to fade. Maya had walked out to Southside, the abandoned smile seemed like the perfect way to end things. She had a bottle of whisky in her left hand as she entered the building. She looked numb as she entered. Walked inside the darkness, not caring about anything. Maya took a deeper breath in and walked to the closest window, small pieces were shattered over the ground, but it somewhat remained intakt anyways. She looked over the dark sky and orange like lights that shined up from the few lampposts in this part of town. She took a deeper breath in and opened the bottle."Cheers to making it this far," she breathed out and took a mouthful of the strong liquid. She felt her eyes watering up as she removed the bottle from her lips, and a few tears fell from her eyes down over her cheeks. She hurried up taking a few bigger mouthfuls, hoping the alcohol would help this go faster.

Her heart was heavy in her chest. "Okay," she took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes for a little while, "okay, think its time I cut myself off," she took a deeper breath in feeling her intense emotions rise. The tears started to rush out one by one and there was no stopping them now. In a scream she turned around and threw the bottle across the room, so it shattered over the dusty grey floor. She took a few steps back, before she just let herself fall down to the cold ground crying. Maya had way to many ways in her mind this could go, every one of them was thought through and her mind still wouldn't shut up around it. This was all too much, way to much. She took her phone out and started recording. "Hey.. this is most likely just a waste of time, but if anyone see this.. tell people that I tried," she took a deeper breath in, "I really tried to make it work," Maya closed her eyes for a few seconds before she opened them again, "uhm.. You know..It's just been too hard.. too much," -" but nobody needs me.. and there is no one to talk to.. It's the loneliness.. I can't take it," Maya sobbed and looked back at her phone whom still recorded. "And I only know one way to turn it off.. I'm sorry." She closed her phone and placed it on the ground. In her belt she took her gun out and added a deeper breath while she looked at it. The safety was still on, and she once again closed her eyes to take a deeper breath in.

Sidst rettet af Maya Ons Mar 10, 2021 5:46 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 2:41 pm

One would maybe think of him as cold or apathetic how he just sat there, up under the high ceiling of the warehouse, and watched it all go down. From the rusty metal door sliding open and letting the sad little girl inside a deeper darkness then the early night presented outside. To her throwing the bottle and shattering it all over the dusty floor that he once had kept somewhat clean of small obstacles. And then to herself breaking right then and there. And yet he did nothing. He just watched. Because there wasn’t anything he could do. He had found himself caring less and less of the living as time had passed. Probably a side-effect from the whole being dead thing. He even thought to himself who bothersome it was to have someone come in here. This was his turf. His territory. And he just wanted to be dead in peace. Was that too much to ask for? Apparently…

Noah disappeared from his seat on the ceiling metal framing as if he had never been there just a moment ago. And shortly thereafter he appeared again, now standing upright on the ground floor near the forgotten girl. He didn’t make a sound. All his movement was absolutely soundless, even as it looked like he dragged his steps when he walked closer to her like some slouching angsty boy. He didn’t have a physical form after all. He didn’t even leave footprints in the dirt like the girl had or kicked small bits of concrete by accident. Did he step on something, then his foot simply went through. He wasn’t actually walking. Not exactly.
The poltergeist’s movement hadn’t been that of someone being careful, especially not when he squatted down right in front of this random blonde stranger. What was it with these blondies coming by and acting crazy? With his legs spread, he rested his arms upon his knees while he just kind of studied the girl like some sociopathic creep. The chances of her being able to see him was very slim, however, he had taken to opportunity to do this while her eyes were closed. It was still pretty awkward for him to be up in peoples faces while they looked around. Or right through him like he was air. It wasn’t the best feeling in the world.

The burning orangey-red eyes looked up to the gun she held pressed against her head. It gave him a bad taste in his mouth. A very bad taste. He hated guns now. Had hated them when he was alive as well. The smell of charred gunpowder was a constant in his non-existing nose now. He frowned heavily and looked back to the girl’s face. If she was unlucky enough to have the sight then he wouldn’t be a kind one, that’s for sure. Deadly pale and partly see-through – well, it was different from person to person how opaque he came off as. At least he wasn’t covered in grotesque wounds.
“You might be forgetting something there, blondie,” he growled in quite a normal tone, sound wise. His voice carried quite a bit of cynicism with it as always. Again, he didn’t expect her to be able to hear him. “You won’t be getting anything done with the safety still on, I can tell you that. Let’s say I talk from experience.” He cocked his head.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 3:12 pm

She kept her eyes closed, as if it was easier to not look around the empty space. It wasn't like her mind would shut up on that behalf, it was loud and chaotic. Maya had never wished for more peace and quite than she was right now, she just wanted silence and an end to all of the chaos she kept walking on. Now another voice seemed to join the party, and Maya had lost track of how different they all sounded to tell them apart - still she couldn't quite place it. "I know, thank you for the enlightenment," she mumbled to herself, convinced it was just talking to herself in this matter. Maya took a deeper breath in and closed her eyes even harder together and her entire expression just seemed pained, before she just threw the gun across the room in another scream. Was she weak for this? Not being able to just simply end it now, end it before it got worse? Maya had learned over the years that things never got better, no matter how hard she tried - it was always the same circle of pain she ended up in. Maya finally opened her eyes and gasped when she saw a guy standing in the room with her. The young thunderbird thought to herself he would think of her as a fool if he had seen everything that just had played out. "Who the fuck are you?" Asked she a bit low, but got slowly back up on her feet. Maya never trusted strangers, and you would be dumb not to be aware while being on Southside. She whipped away her tears, as she took a deeper breath in. It took her a few seconds to figure out perhaps it had been his voice playing in her mind, and not her own few minutes ago. There was no scent to him, it was like he wasn't even there - and by the way he looked - Maya looked like she had seen a ghost - which was closer to the truth than she had yet to realize in this moment. "How much did you see?" She asked carefully and took a deeper breath in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Noah’s brows shot up in a bit of a surprise. So she could at the very least hear him. He had, of course, expected - even hoped - that she would be startled by the sudden stranger’s voice, but narh. He wasn’t as lucky with his visitor this evening. Or was he? Sitting squatted down to close to her, as he was, made him be in the direct line of the gun, when she decided to throw it. But it simply went straight through him like he was nothing. Not even the slightest bit of blockage like the gun passed something thicker than air. He looked down at his down torso - nothing, not even a hole - and then turned to look over his shoulder at the gun, as it slid over the concrete ground. The sound of it echoed out through the very large area. It made the eerie silence a bit more… eerie. And lonely. She was the only one there. Well. Except for-..

Just as he had grumped about her lack of entertaining reactions, she delivered. A gasp. And after having turned to look back at her, he could see the shock hiding in the crevices of her tired face. Eyes red from her tears. “Who the fuck am I? Now ain’t that just rude.” He really shouldn’t talk about rude… “I’m the fucking ghost of Christmas future. Though, I might be a little early,” she answered with no real intentions of sounding remotely convincing. This words dripped sarcasm and his voice revealed the American accent. His eyes followed her while she carefully stood up, but he himself stayed down for a couple of moments longer, until she had rubbed her eyes dry. Then clapping his hands unto his thighs he pushed himself up to stand straight. “Oh, nothing I didn’t see a thing, blondie. Except for the whole cheering life and recording a sorry excuse of a suicide note. I guess that’s how it’s don’t now a days. Back in my time you used a piece paper and a pen.”
Standing still, moving neither closer to her nor more away from her, unless she did so herself, he stuffed his hands down the pockets of his sweater and tugged his shoulders up while fake-balancing back on his heels and then front. “But, honestly, you can’t expect to not attract attention like that when you’re throwing bottles around in someone else’s home,” he pointed out. The building wasn’t in his name, obviously: He was dead. He couldn’t own anything anymore. But he was also kind of stuck so the place was what one would call his home. He could leave. The place didn’t force him back, it just… pulled on him. And the place was quiet. At least most of the times.

Sidst rettet af Noah Man Nov 30, 2020 10:03 am, rettet 1 gang
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Sarcasm, a language she spoke way to well herself and it made her chuckle shortly. Maya wasn't fond of him and yet her curiosity wanted to learn more. She took deeper breath in, once again hated her mind for thinking to unbelievable fast. "I know right, one should add fireworks to that," she replied in a sigh and folded her lips. It was weird, standing here right now, she was unsure what mindset had driven her to take the easy way out. But enough had to be enough at some point, right? Maya picked the clues up he left, not long till she realized he was dead. He was actually dead, a ghost - making her for a short moment look down to make sure she wasn't standing above her own body. Maya breathed out heavily and relieved when it was confirmed to her that she was very much still alive. "If I knew this place was haunted, I would have picked another place," or would she, that was the question. Maybe she had hoped to be stopped in someway. Maya still had people who loved her, she knew that but loneliness was a terrible sickness and she had no cure for it yet. "Perhaps a little shattered glass here and there would make your home more personal," she then spoke and breathed out. Maya's heart was beating heavily in her chest and even through looking and talking to a ghost distracted her from her former mindset - it was still there like a dark cloud waiting for the rain to fall again. "You killed yourself here.. didn't you?" Maya took a sharp breath in as she asked that question, as she really didn't know, if she wanted to know that. But the way he talked about this, stayed here like he was stuck to this place.. his home - the pen and paper. It wasn't hard to pick up the clues and even if she didn't need him to confirm it, she still felt a tiny bit of her mind wanted him to. "Why?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 10:39 am

He scoffed. Of course, she wouldn’t have come here if she had known there’d be the possibility of eyes watching her. There were crackheads out there somewhere who got off on the thought of being watched but he strongly doubted that was the case with this one. This reminded him a whole lot more of horrible drop and a spontaneous solution. “Yea, I can now outlive my own personal Northern Lights scene from Balto. Hallelujah for me,” he sighed irritated. His ‘home’ was plenty personalised. He had spent many hours in this very warehouse when he was still alive. And although there was nothing left but debris and a couple of large cargo crates, if one looked to the floor, they’d find many faced black lines. Tire marks but none thicker than of the heels of rollerblades. So he had had a chance of decorating before he left the living plane of existence.

The first question to leave her mouth surprised him. He would have expected her to just ask him to confirm that he was dead and all, but she took the step further. Having picked up on what he had basically spoon fed her. “Well, aren’t you a clever one? I did. Blew my fucking brains out right over there.” He nodded to a spot behind where se stood. To a windowless concrete wall running non-parallel with the one with the entrance gate. The brains he was talking about wasn’t there anymore. Having been scrubbed clean so to not settle and bring bad odour. There was nothing there but he could sense his death echo’s placement. Sitting up against the wall. On the ground, however, a few withered stems and rose petals were shattered.
“Huh? Why?” A brow shot up and he looked close to judgemental towards her again. Had she really just asked him that? Why? He took a few steps closer to him. Hands still relaxing in their pockets. “For the fun of it. What the hell do you think, why?! I’m sure you can muster up an answer for that yourself, thinking you were about to make the same fucked up mistake.” As he talked se slowly transitioned into more of a yell. And as he did his voiced seemed to sound more like an echo, like it didn’t so much come from his mouth but rang from …everywhere in the building until he sighed again and it disappeared as if it had never been there. He stopped up again and then glanced to his side, down to the phone on the ground. And a glance was all it took for the screen to light up; “Hey.. this is most likely just a waste of time…” and it started replaying her video recording.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 9:43 am

Of course, she knew why was a stupid question, just like her being fixed on just taking the easiest way out of this chaos that was her life. Maya didn't know his story or reasons, but she knew hers. Maya was the last person to judge anyone for their actions, but her mind also worked a lot faster than most and made her now always think about how her words came out. The first part of the reply made her snort and she shook her head by the rest of the respond. Maya felt the anchor tie around her heart, making it feel even heavier than before. She knew how many people who would be effected by her action, and yet she had almost been willing to do it anyways. The tears started without warning to run over her cheeks, in plain silence as she watched him. Her baby blue eyes followed his eyes to her phone, before it lighted up replaying her video, "turn it off," she said with faltering voice and took a deeper breath in. "Turn it off," she added with more power to her voice, feeling more and more frustrated. She used her psionic energy to make the phone split into pieces, before she finally breathed out as it went silenced. "What if I was done. What if I can't fucking do this anymore?" She lashed her arms out to the side, while the tears just kept running down her cheeks. "I don't want to be strong anymore, I can't," she took a deeper breath in, and moved her hands up and grabbed her hair in a tight grip. People kept leaving, it was the same, almost like a personalized hell for her to suffer in, while everyone seemed to find their way to happily ever after. "I shouldn't have to," Maya panted as she ran her hands over her hair, only to let them fall down, and wrap themselves around her small frame of a body. "But the show must go on I guess," she returned her eyes to him and folded her lips together, she knew she looked like a train wreck, broken and far from pulled together.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyOns Dec 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Turn it off? No. He didn’t feel like doing that. It took enough energy as if was to having turned it on - what a lie that was, though. All it would take was another glance and poof. Instead the phone suddenly exploded! “Jesus fuck!..” he blurted out with both brows having jumped up, now sitting high up on his forehead. Now that was something. She hadn’t just cracked the screen. She fucking annihilated the phone. He was sure it was her doing. There was no one else around after all. Just the two of them. No other humans like her. And no other ghosts like him. He’d know..

Noah felt pretty uncomfortable with how she was freaking out, because what else could be do than stand there and watch like some cynical psychopath? His eyes averted her for a short while, looking around, at the broken glass. He wasn’t a problem solver. Not emotionally at least. “Hey, blondie. Tell me one thing,” he finally spoke out by the end of her panic and screams of help. Wrapped up tightly in what he could only guess to be self-deterioration. He tensed up in his shoulder, it was almost a relaxing sort of stand actually, and he kept looking more obviously about the warehouse before the burning-orange eyes found back to her. “Why is it so important that you need to be strong? I mean, how old are you? Seventeen?” To his defense; she was a very small bean even with the grown-up harsh look to her eyes. “And you already feel like you have to carry the whole world on your shoulders, huh? I can’t lie. That’s rough.”
But… he knew a little about what she was going through. Kind of. He had no real idea of what was going on in her life, and he wasn’t sure if he even cared. Pah! Of course, he didn’t care. Other people could ramp it, and yet he had intervened. What he did know something about was that heavy empty feeling as well as the drinking that eventually lead to an inability to stop a spontaneous action.

Abruptly the poltergeist let out a loud sigh, that send out a strange echo in the warehouse. A sound that was both there and not. “What’s your name?” He had to strain himself a little to get himself to finally ask that. He wasn’t a fan of doing that. It made an interaction more personal, which he for most of the time tried to stay away from.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 7:57 pm

// Lukker tråden her grundet sletning af karakter. Let Noah Hayes finally rest in peace... //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)   Into this dark and lonely hole (tw) Empty

Into this dark and lonely hole (tw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» What if it's just an empty black hole? Leah
» Let's be lonely together
» I just feel very lonely right now (XXX)
» Owner of a lonely heart
» The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: The abandoned smile-
Gå til: