Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In the spirit of Autumn

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

In the spirit of Autumn  Empty
IndlægEmne: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 4:55 pm

Place: Cowan firm
Time and date: 26-10-2020, 14:45
Surroundings: Zitora's office
Weather: Outside it grey, and gloomy. The leaves is falling from the trees.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Karmen <3
____

It wasn't rare for him to look for information with Zitora that woman seemed to be able to figure out just everything. Ethan was in need of some information about his newly found twinsister's adoptive family and their history. Autumn was his favorite time of year and sadly not all his friends shared his spirit for the season. However, he was also the type of person who would leave small gifts for his friends. For Zitora, he had left a few scented candles for her late night work and a basked of apple cinnemon muffins. He sat down on one of the arm chairs and looked at his watch while waiting, perhaps her job had taken longer than intended. Ethan knew she was out doing research for a case, but wasn't in a rush. He crossed the right leg over the other and leaned back. It didn't take long before he got a mind message from Zitora, that she was running late and hoped they could meet up tomorrow instead. He then got up from the arm chair and headed towards the door, but as he opened the door he almost ran into a woman coming his way. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't look where I was walking."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 5:43 pm

Clothes Black Dress, Grey Blazer & Black High Heels Link
- Other: Is 1,70 meters tall (1,75 with high heels) + Armpit length blonde hair Link + American Accent

It had yet to be more than a few weeks since she started working for Zitoria, a job she was very much delighted for. She wanted to be able to help others and fight for those who could not fight for themselves. As a witch, she could possibly do a lot with magic, but she wanted to do it the right way, which explains all those years in law school and all those hours she spent learning and training, just to be able to do something. The fact she'd gotten a job so quickly after, was really a dream coming true, and that her boss was this amazing woman, so strong and yet in many ways so gentle, made the experience of having this job so many times better.
She'd spent the day getting her office ready, and she'd been looking over a few cases, mostly regarding the SouthSide, and how she would be able to help. She really wanted to give back to a community, that in many ways had been thrown away, just because it didn't fit in. She could relate to that, she'd never really felt like she could fit in anywhere, and if she could just give something back to a place in need of knowing they are good enough, then she would do anything in her powers.
As time went by, she suddenly felt the urge to go out for some lunch, she had been going at it all day, sending emails, getting the office ready and putting up some kind of wall of ideas, regarding what she could do for the SouthSide. So she found her bag, and went towards the door, though getting out was something else, as she barely got to the door, as this large figure suddenly came in and they collided. Her gaze fired up towards this unknown man, who appeared rather large and broad, much like a bear, though less hairy and more handsome. She found herself for a moment admiring him, this tall handsome stranger, who was talking to her though she wasn't listening much in the beginning, only hearing his deep voice as a faint echo "Ohh, that's okay. I wasn't really looking either," she chuckled slightly, feeling almost awkward at the thought of just walking into this handsome stranger, and then almost be staring at him like a freak "Are you looking for Miss Cowan? because she's not in today, but I can take a message?" she'd finally found the power of words, and a faint blush could be heard to her voice, though she did find some self-control, as her gaze lingered on his eyes.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 6:05 pm

He was deeply thankful that he hadn't offended her, you never knew with people inside these walls. Ethan was lucky to be friends with Zitora, but some of the other people who worked here was a bit uptight. He looked at her with a wide warming smile, it was always nice to her an American accent among all the English. Ethan was born and raised in New York, but the English accent had tried for way to many years now to blend in with his American - making it a weird mix sometimes. "No, it's alright. She is a friend of mine, and we were supposed to go over a few things for another case, but she just texted me that she couldn't make it back in time," he replied to the stranger with a cheerful look in his deep brown eyes. "I'm Ethan, pleasure meeting you.." He fished after her name while holding his hand out. The human was a strong believer in good manners, and even if he knew by now that the woman in front of him was supernatural - he always gave people a change before letting their species define them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 6:14 pm

She hadn't been in Gaia for that long, so it wouldn't be much of an understatement if that meant, she really didn't know any other people than her roommate and that of her current boss. But she'd only been in this country for about a few months now, and after all, things happened when they were meant to happen. This smile still lingered on her lips, and as he explained the situation with Zitora, though it did not describe why he was here because in the time it had taken him to come inside, a text had not been given or at least he'd not been looking at his phone, which meant the text was read before he came inside and therefore the explanation as to why he still showed up lingered in the air.
Though she did not put too much into it, and as he extended his hand towards her, she let her own grasp his "It's a pleasure meeting you, you may call me Karmen," the smile pulled a bit more in the corners of her mouth "I was on my way out to get some lunch, and if you don't have any other plans, would you care to join me?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the left.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 8:40 pm

Karmen wasn't a name he heard often, but he also didn't wanted to say something cliche about it. However, he did like it and it suited her which made him smile. He was stuck with a simple name like Ethan, while his new found sister had this super fancy one. Then Karmen mentioned she was on her way out to get some lunch, he didn't think she would ask of him to join - or at least till she actually asked him. It seemed risky, to ask a stranger to join them for lunch, but he also remembered how Maeve had been the one sitting with him when he first moved here. Now she was one of the most important people in his life. You never know how important a person could become till you sat down and got to know them. "I would like that, Im basically starving," he chuckled and nodded. "I know a great place not so far from here," he then started walking towards the elevator so they could take it down and get going. "So how long have you been working here?" Ethan then asked, he was often busy with his own work so it wasn't that much he was visiting the Cowan firm - only if he had something to discuss with Zitora that couldn't wait till they weren't at their work station.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyTirs Okt 27, 2020 5:23 am

A sweet chuckle escaped her lips "Well, in that case, we shall have to feed you," she wasn't actually sure where she was going to eat and even what she was going to eat, as she was probably just to find a random café or restaurant and then chose that one for the day's lunch "Lead then the way then." She followed him to the elevator and as the doors finally opened, she stepped in. Now standing beside him, it was quite clear just how much taller than her he was, and she felt really small, almost as if he could just lift her up and she would weigh nothing "Not for that long really, a couple of weeks actually. I haven't really been in this country for a long time," she admitted, as her gaze slowly turned up to his own eyes "But, how long have you known Miss Cowan?" She asked curiously, as they appeared to know each other since he could just drop by.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  EmptyTirs Okt 27, 2020 5:48 pm

He listened to what she said, mainly because he was curious. There was plenty of different reasons why people moved to different countries, but the main reasons for people to move to Gaia could often be listed quite easily. Only a few weeks, it was rough to begin a job like this before even settling in. "Aston has it's own life, I promise you, I won't be boring," he chuckled a little as he looked back at her, letting his gaze connect with her eyes. "Since around 2016 I believe, we crossed paths when a good friend of ours invited us to the same event," he told with a warmer smile on his face before turning his gaze up to lead the way. There was a smaller restaurant not far from the firm, and it was perfect for a lunch or quick dinner when you were working.  "We both work to in hopes of making a better and safer life here, so we naturally became friends. I work as a police corporal here in the town," he then said and knew it wasn't the last time they might see each other. When they came over to the restaurant they were showed to an empty table for two, and he looked down at the menu. "I'd forgotten how many options they have," he was hungry, so going easy on the order was not an option. The waitress turned to them after a little while ready to take their order: "I'll the salmon burger with extra fries, with a pine of beer, thank you." The waitress turned her eyes over to Karmen ready to place her order.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In the spirit of Autumn    In the spirit of Autumn  Empty

In the spirit of Autumn
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Last Thoughts Of Autumn
» I think I need help with this - spirit