Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Last Thoughts Of Autumn

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Last Thoughts Of Autumn Empty
IndlægEmne: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyOns Nov 06, 2019 11:06 pm

Last Thoughts Of Autumn Tumblr_puspsjJJej1vw48cvo2_1280 Last Thoughts Of Autumn Tumblr_px9og044rQ1u9ooogo1_540 Last Thoughts Of Autumn Tumblr_puspsjJJej1vw48cvo4_1280

TIME | 07:44
PLACE | Gaia -
The Fields near the forest,
outside of school
WEATHER | A little Chilly, but calm, no rain clouds.
OUTFIT | TheLook

Topic For - @Luca

It wasnt something he had done before, but he had planned it the night before. It was saturday and he knew most kids took the trip home today, even the day before, but he didnt really feel like being home, not when Chance was missing. He had played the senario over and over again inside of his head, hoping.. almost praying to the goddess of the earth, to come back with him, but nobody knew where he went, and he wasnt stupid.. obviously something with magic was involved, but what exactly, he didnt know.. and he also didnt know if it had been his fault, that Chance suddenly disappeared, after having bound them for a brief moment, to take some of the falls damage, hoping he would survive, which he did, but he didnt know if it was because of him or Ezra or what it was. He had been hospitalized for three days after that, and what was just piling to the negative pile, was that he had texted Luca on day two, only to find out, that he wasnt even in town, so he couldnt even go see him, after getting free from the hospital.

It had been what?, a week.. two now?. He couldnt even keep up with the days anymore, as he just sat there with a sheet around him, feeling sorry for himself, as he still looked a little pale from it all, as he was very fragile and had even been said, not to carry to much, but he didnt.. or well.. it came in handy, having magical powers, as he found himself on a soft sheet, with a sheet wrapped around him, as he layed in a field, seeing the sunrise start, as he listened to music from his phone, while browsing instagram, looking at a picture from old time of Luca, before accidentally liking it. He facepalmed himself, hoping that Luca wouldnt see the message, before it hit him.. maybe he was still in California, and with the time difference?.. maybe it was day or late night at him. He looked at his phone, as he took a little bite from the bread he had taken with him, before placing the phone on the book, as he wrote a text to Luca.

[ I miss you.. when will you be coming back.. it´s so boring here without you... ]

He looked at the message as he wasnt sure to send it, but before he could even think twice, he pressed send, only to regret it after having read it through once again. * i sound so pathetic.. *. He covered his face down into the book, as he gently pushed the phone away, before looking at it, as he decided to take a picture of where he was and then send it to Luca, with the caption.

[ Magical place outside the school grounds. Thought i would share it with you ]

Before he set his phone on silence, as he just started to read his book, looking down into it, as he felt a tear glide down his cheek. Luca wasnt there, Chance was nowhere to see, and his mother.. he just got this weird vibe whenever he had been home.. it felt.. weird.. as if something was about to happen. He looked up to the skye for a moment, before yawning, as he soon found himself sleeping over the book, with some bread in his hand, as he just layed on the big fluffy sheet under him, with one wrapped around him, like a burrito of comfort.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 12:50 am

Luca had been over in California the past week, for some of the initial recordings for the album - some of the guys were there more permanently, so really, they'd just needed some of the voice parts to get on cracking further with the album, so that was just what he'd done in that week, and partying throughout the nights. He'd felt a bit bad that he couldn't visit Nickie in the hospital, but after having been assured it wasn't something critical, he went right ahead doing the work he'd traveled over there to do for the week. Things came out sounding great, too, like always - it really paid off being a siren when you were the front singer of a band, he almost never hit a wrong note or went off-pitch.

After the week was up, he was on a plane from LA back to London, a good seven to eight hours flight. He made sure to keep himself well hydrated as the air on airplanes was notoriously dry as ever... And even slept the last couple of hours, too. Once he landed, he went straight for the luggage claim, and then carried his luggage to the airport parking house where his car had been parked - and began the drive back to Gaia, subsiding mostly on sugar pastilles and energy drinks. When he finally arrived back home, he barely got to bringing in his suitcases before he noticed the texts from Nickie.

He considered for a moment - he was deathly tired, but fuck it, he still had a can of energy drink left to take with him. So he locked the house back up again, and got back into the car, driving to the outskirts of the forest. He was pretty sure where the point was, that Nickie had taken the picture from - and it was a five minute walk from the small parking lot at the edge of the forest. So, after locking the car, he calmly walked that way, still drinking quite a bit of the energy drink. Eventually, he got there, and chuckled softly at how cute Nickie looked, sleeping like that. Carefully, he seated himself right behind the young witch, one hand being placed on his shoulder to gently shake him while he leant in to whisper in his ear, right before he kissed it, "I'm back,"

// Outfit, hætten er dog trukket ned og minus solbrillerne.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 1:18 am

he slowly felt a kiss against his ear, making him shiver ever so slightly, before he opened his eyes, tired as he was, he looked at the shadow before him.. looking confused as ever, when he had heard the i´m back, before saying " Chance? ". He suddenly realized when his vision came more back, Luca. He couldnt believe it. " LUCA! ". He smiled all over his face, before jumping into his arms, as he held around Luca, touching his back, almost as if he wasnt real, as he looked into his eyes, smiling all over, before saying " How?, werent you in Cali? ". He couldnt understand that it was actually Luca he was looking at. He blushed ever so slight, as he found himself leaned up against him, still with his sheet around him, but holding firmly onto Luca, as if he was afraid of him leaving him. He felt tears start to dwell up in his eyes, as he leaned into Luca´s chest, before starting to cry. He had felt so alone, even if he had his mother, he had lost Chance.. and Luca had been no where, and all he had been left with, had been his own thought, how he felt so overwhelmed with emotions, but happy, as he smiled, while hugging himself tightly into Luca´s chest, before looking into his eyes once more, and then looked at his lips for a short second, something he hadnt done before.

He gently let go of him, as he could feel his heart race, as he looked at him, before sitting back. " I sorry for calling you Chance, i thought for a second that.. you were Chance, since you said that you were back.. he.. he has been missing for quite a while now ". He looked down as he said this, before gently removing his tears, as he looked at Luca with a happy smile, before looking around. " how did you find me? ". He tilted his head a little to the side, while looking with a little excusable smile, as he said. " how was the trip?, when did you get back ". He looked at Luca a little more now, as he asked with a shocked expression. " Dont tell me you are coming right from the airport!? ". He could almost see it on Luca, the tiredness, the jetlagg. " Luca!, what are you doing here?!?. You should be home sleeping and.. and ".

He couldnt help but smile a little, as he started laughing, before blushing. He found it so cute.. as he started to uncover himself, revealing the ripped jeans, and the sweather underneath, that was a bit too baggy for even him, before he gently layed the sheet over the shoulders of Luca. " Here, sleep with me. I MEAN.. i.. me sleep, i there.. i.. ". He scratched his neck, as he looked flustered and almost was speechless, before saying " Here ". He gently clapped at the place next to him, before removing some stuff, as he looked at Luca, as he layed down himself, so they could sleep side by side. " So did it go well.. with the recordings and stuff? ". He turned towards Luca, if he had layed down besides him, as he looked at him with a smile, while the spring green eyes studied his face.. every little inch of it. It felt different this time.. it made him so happy seeing him again.. and he didnt even think twice that it could be the witch mark.. it wasnt.. he was certain. He was genuine happy to see Luca. The place Luca had kissed him, was still warm for him, as his body had also grown in warmth.. and.. some other place a little, as he looked at Luca, happy to finally be near him again. " I missed you so much.. ". He reached to touch Luca´s hair like he had done so before, while smiling to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 10:35 am

Internally, Luca sighed when Nickie mentioned Chance's name first. Of course he did - the dude had been 'gone' for a while. Not that Luca was going to tell him that he knew where he was, until he'd used up all of his wishes. No way in hell. Good thing he was a good liar.

"Yeah, it's me," he then said with a soft smile when Nickie got it right, and chuckled as he was practically tackled in that happy hug, returning it and gently squeezing the witch in against himself, leaning in to bury his nose a bit in Nickie's neck. "Mmhmm. I was. Keyword is was." he then said, and kissed the soft skin of Nickie's neck. Then he pulled back a little again, just enough for their eyes to meet - and he smiled when he saw the slight blush - and then he sighed when he could see Nickie start to cry. The moment his face wasn't hidden in Luca's chest anymore, he calmly reached out and wiped away some of the tears.

"He has?" he made sure to look and sound worried, as if he, too, didn't know where Chance was, even though that was a straight up lie. He knew perfectly well where he was - and how he could make him appear instantly. Just two little words and he'd be here... But then he latched on to the witch's next words so they didn't have to linger on the topic of Chance. "Your text. The picture. I've lived in the area for almost ten years - I know how to find this spot." he then said with a soft smile, and kissed the top of Nickie's head. "Simple as that."

Awkwardly, Luca then scratched his neck and looked away for a second, as a small yawn snuck up on him, and he then, afterwards, shook his head a little, and gave Nickie a sort of apologetic smile. "... Not directly. I did throw my bags in the house before I drove out here... But yeah, the plane landed like... What... Two hours ago? It was late afternoon when I boarded the plane in LAX..." which meant that his body did think it was just about midnight right now, which was the reason for him being so goddamn tired, with all of the traveling on top of it.

A soft chuckle left him with how flustered Nickie made himself with the suggestions he made, and he playfully reached out to tousle his brown hair a bit. "You're really cute, you know that?" he said, and then winked at the guy, before he laid down beside him, still with the leather jacket on and all. "It did." he then said, when Nickie asked about the recordings. "They have almost everything they need to finish the album - I might need to go back a second time for final touches, but if that's the case, it'll only be three days, tops." he informed him, while one hand slipped down Nickie's side to rest at his hip, keeping them close. "I missed you too," he then said, and leant in to kiss him without further ado. And it was true - he had, indeed, been missing the cute young witch in front of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 11:58 am

The soft kisses, nuffles against his neck, had definitely hit home with Nickie, since it had made him instantly blush, from the affection Luca showed towards him, but for the first time, he didnt mind it at all, he welcomed it.. something he didnt quite understand himself, but he could feel it, deep inside of his heart, how he had actually longed to feel Luca´s lips against his neck, and the body of his, against his. He felt like he cheated on Chance, even if they werent dating, they had shared their feelings and now, he was in the arms of another man.. Luca. It felt like his heart was being ripped in two directions.. was it even possible to love two people at the same time, and if then?, could he ever choose?. If he should choose Chance, he had to completely cut Luca out of his life, as he could feel himself slowly sink deeper and deeper into the affection towards him, how he started more and more to.. love him. He closed his eyes for a moment, as if the very thought made him shake inside to his very core of his soul, but so did the thought of Chance.. losing him, and even then.. Luca wasnt into relationships, so would he in the end.. end up alone?, lonely.. with nobody at all, no steady ground under him, no love in his life?. When would Luca grow tired of him.

He tried to conceal all the feelings inside of him, mixing together, making him even more confused than he already were. Was it even his witch mark that drew him towards Luca anymore?. When Luca broke his thoughts, he blinked a few times, before smiling softly to him, as he gently released his grib around him. He felt the gentle touch against his skin, as Luca wiped away some of his tears, as he smiled back to him. " Yes, nobody knows where he is ". He looked down, sadness washed over him... he couldnt even bear the thought of Chance.. that maybe he was.. dead. He looked up, as Luca said that he had found him by the text and the pictures he had sent in it. " Oh.. of course ". He laughed a little, as he smiled to Luca, before feeling the kiss on top of his head, as he looked up at him with the green eyes.

He looked at Luca with an almost serious expression, before it softened up, as he laughed and said " Luca!. You cant just throw everything and come see me ". He looked down, flustered, as he realized how much he actually meant to him then.. if he would take his car.. his car!?!. " Have you been driving!?!. What if you had crashed!? ". He looked shocked at Luca, before shaking his head a little, as he said " I insist, that you stay here, and at least sleep it out, just a little.. before returning home ". He laughed, as he smiled to Luca and then felt the playfully tousle to his hair, before looking a little away. He could feel his whole body tense a little, as his heart started to beat faster, like he was in love.. * no.. i cant be.. *. It was the very same feeling he got, whenever he saw Chance. He looked at Luca for a little second, before hearing his words, as he said in a low tone, almost as if he was talking to himself. " I want to come with you.. ". He sigh, before feeling the hand on his hip, before hearing the words.. glide over Luca´s lips, as he felt how close they were. He saw how Luca leaned in for a kiss, and normally he would have stopped it, turned around, acted like not noticing it, but.. he didnt... what was wrong with him?!. He closed his eyes, as he felt the lips of Luca´s on his, how sweet they tasted, as he broke off the kiss, for a moment, to say in a sweet and softly tone. " You taste like sweets.. almost sugary ". He licked his own lips, as he looked up at Luca with a little smile, before blushing, as he took a hold of the sheet and then hid underneath it a little, as he realized what he had done but also said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Luca just smiled as he reached out to Nickie, lips brushing against the soft skin of his neck, nose yet again taking in his scent and reveling in it - of course, he smelled a lot like other witches, but he also... Smelled a bit different. Better. Sweeter, but also a bit like a mix of forest and the beach. Some of Luca's favorite places to go relax. Maybe that was another way his body subconsciously tried to lure him in? Making sure he smelled good for his mate? Whatever it was, Luca liked it. A lot.

Luca then sighed, and raised a hand to gently cradle Nickie's cheek. "I'm sure he'll show up at some point." he then just said, calmly but reassuringly. He knew he would, after all - as soon as he was done with all of his wishes. Maybe it was a bit cruel to keep Nickie in the unknown as he did right now - but really, this was his opportunity to be there and he supportive for Nickie, without any intervention from the djinn at all. Something he valued quite a lot - the more time he could spend with Nickie without any intervention, the better.

Then, after they'd laid down and Nickie sort of half-scolded him, he just chuckled - and reached out for the half-full can of energy drink he still had with him, taking a few gulps of it. "Sure I can. I just did, didn't I?" he then said, a teasing glimmer in his eyes as he leant in to gently rub his nose against the witch's, in a soft, little Eskimo kiss. "And yes, I drove. It's really no problem. So what if I'd crashed? It's not like I wouldn't heal right up from that." sure the healing time would suck, but with as many broken bones as he'd suffered in his time, he knew that he'd just need to stay in the water for some time and it'd all automatically heal itself. No need for hospitals here. "Unlike you, I wouldn't need a hospital. Speaking of which... You've got to take better care of yourself, Nickie." he sighed, and gently brushed a finger down the side of Nickie's face. "You got me really worried there for a second."

Then he chuckled softly, and leaned in so their foreheads were touching. "Don't you have school that would be a problem if you just left with me?" he seemed like the studious type, so he figured he'd be concerned about missing school. But it wasn't him saying no to it - if the guy really wanted to come, he wouldn't deny him the opportunity.

But then he'd leant in for the kiss. It'd been short, sweet, perfect - and then he softly chuckled, running his fingers through Nickie's hair. "Is that so," he snickered, and leant in for another kiss, and after that, he kissed a trail down Nickie's neck, too, just a lot of small, very gentle kisses, almost like he was caressing the skin with his lips. "And you... Smell heavenly," he then softly whispered, voice intentionally low, deep, with a slight rasp to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm

He nodded as Luca said that he was sure Chance would show up at some point, but he werent just going to sit around and wait, he would still look and ask around, even on the internet he had started a little search for him. He couldnt help but laugh a little as Luca took a sip of the energy drink, before teasing him with ' sure i can, i just did, didn´t i '. Typical of him. He smiled as he felt the nose rub against his, which was just so adorable, coming from Luca´s side, but also something that surprised him a little actually, but he werent going to comment on it. As he talked about crashing, he rolled his eyes a little, as he smiled at Luca. " But still, i would have been dead worried.. ". He looked down, before looking up, as he heard Luca starting to talk about him, and his hospital visit. " it´s okay, i was only there for three days.. ". He smiled a little nervously, before scratching his neck, as he looked at him with the best ' im okay ' expression he could manage.

He shivered ever so slight, when he felt the finger gently brush down the side of his face, as he looked at Luca, when he said that he was worried. " You shouldnt be, it´s.. like really.. its okay ". He looked up to the sky for a second, before looking at Luca once more, as he said " But i appreciate your thoughts ". He then suddenly felt Luca´s forhead against his, as Luca reminded him, that he had school to attend to. " Maybe i could ask for permission to go, but i think the ultimate challenge would be my mom ". He laughed, as he smiled to Luca, before feeling the kiss against his lips. He still held back, just a tad, as he felt the fingers run through his hair, as he smiled and then felt Luca´s lips against his again. His heart started to beat faster, as he was sure.. that Luca would be able to hear it drum, as he himself even could, as he felt Luca´s sweet lips on his, before the kisses traveled down his neck, sending tingling sensations through his body, making him react almost instantly down in his crotch area. He blushed hair this time, almost got red in his entire face, as he head the sort whispering voice, how he felt his breath against his skin, as he said.. he smelt heavenly. It sent shivers down his spine and made him let out a slight moan, before he held a hand in front of his lips, as he himself.. got so surprised by the sudden sound.

He looked embarassed away from Luca, before saying " L-Luca, i.. ". He wanted him to stop, but at the same time, he wanted him to continue. He was so confused where he stood, because on one side he wanted Chance more than life itself.. but on the other side, he was starting to fall in love with Luca, knowing that.. that future was.. almost doomed, as Luca wasnt like that, he wasnt into a relationship.. and the thought of losing any of them.. or seeing any of them with somebody.. made his blood almost boil. He held a hand gently at Luca´s chest, as he looked flustered at him, before saying with a soft, almost shaky voice. " What if.. what if we broke contact.. and never saw or spoke ever again ". Not that he wanted it, but was that really his only option?.. if he wanted to pursue a relationship with Chance?.. would he have to never see Luca ever again?. He could feel his heart almost burn by the words, how they stinged on his tongue, as he said them with regret.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 10:32 pm

"I know . but there's really no need to," he said with a small smile, looking into the witch's eyes. "I'll be just fine. It takes a lot to properly harm me. To even just get in a hit on me, actually." he then elaborated, and looked up at the sky for a bit. "I don't know if you saw it back at the bar fight... But I do have a certain ability that lets me avoid most punches and physical harm. So really, you don't need to worry too much." especially since it was almost just a reflex to use it, by now, whenever injury seemed like it might come his way - it hurt a lot less, actually not at all, when his body was water and not solid.

"Still... I'm just happy you're okay again. Don't scare me like that again, yea?" he then said, looking back into Nickie's green eyes when he said this - he really didn't want the witch to get hurt. He gave zero fucks about himself getting hurt, but he really wanted to keep the witch out of harm's way as much as possible.

Softly, he chuckled, when Nickie said it might be his mom that posed the real challenge. "Well, if you can be allowed to take those days off, you're more than welcome to join me." he then said, and kissed him once more, before the kisses moved down his jawline and neck, for Luca to bury his nose in the crook of his neck and just calmly breathe in that perfect, relaxing scent, soon mixed in with the smell of arousal. Oh damn. It did seem like the wish had indeed worked it's magic... Because that was fairly soon for him to go that road, compared to the other times. Not that Luca minded - not at all. It was what he had wished for, after all. The noise that'd left him was a pleasant surprise, too.

"Hmm?" Luca stopped what he was doing, to prop himself up on one elbow, looking questioningly at the witch, but the other hand stayed at his hip where it'd landed just a few moments earlier, thumb gently stroking back and forth. "... Why are you asking this?" he asked in a low voice, furrowing his brows in worry. "I'd miss you like crazy. Why do you think I went directly to you and didn't go sleep first? Because I wanted to see you. Because I missed you. I like you, Nickie. I'd miss you every day." he said, and leant in to kiss him once more, this kiss longer, a slight bit more demanding than they had been so far - with the lengths he'd already gone to, he really, really didn't want to lose him. Sure, he'd only known him for a short while but the guy was very endearing and brought out the best in him... And probably also some of the worst, as in his protectiveness that was bordering on being actual possessiveness instead.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyTors Nov 07, 2019 11:21 pm

He shivered ever so slightly at Luca´s touches, and just him being near him, feeling his thumb gentle stroke his side, as he held him almost in place, but with no force, just having his hand there, made his body stiffen a little, as if it was ready to obey every little command, not because some stupid mark told him to, but because he enjoyed hanging with him, being near him and talking with him, touching him.. feeling him. As he heard Luca ask him, why he was asking him that, he parted his lips a little, as he was about to say something, but stopped, the instant that Luca told him, that he would miss him like crazy each and every single day, and that he liked him. It made him blush, because he didnt know in what way Luca liked him, but just hearing the words, made his heart flutter, as he looked down, thinking about his words a little, as he looked up again, only to feel Luca´s lips against his ever again.. and how he slowly took each and ever curve of Luca´s lips, played with them with his. He knew deep inside that it was wrong, that he couldnt be doing this when he loved Chance.. he felt so torn, but.. he couldnt stop himself, he wanted Luca.. he wanted to feel him.. kiss him.. look at him and be near him.

He shivered again, as he stopped the kiss almost gasping for air, before saying with a low voice, almost afraid to say the words. " I would miss you too.. but what if.. i fall for you.. ". The words burned deep inside his throat, as he already knew.. he had fallen for Luca also. He already felt a strong ' in love ' feeling for Luca, as he had fallen for him slowly but surely, and seeing him here, just made him realize that. He didnt know if it was the setting or everything in general, but something had changed.. and he couldnt control it anymore inside, he could almost say the same as with Chance.. that he thought he loved Luca. He looked away a little, as he said. " I.. we should really sleep ". It took EVERYTHING inside of him, to actually get just a tiny bit.. space between them. He felt like this could be dangerous, that he could end up giving his virginity to Luca right here.. and right then. " I cant.. Chance.. ". he looked away from Luca, as the words hurted his heart.. but he wanted Luca too... how could he be so selfish, but then again?.

He didnt know what to do.. he was afraid.. afraid of losing Chance, but also afraid.. of bonding with Luca, what would it mean for him?, he couldnt be with Chance then.. as he couldn never kiss him or even have sex with him.. it would literally KILL HIM.. inside, to know.. that if he had it with Luca right then and there, he would belong ONLY to Luca forever, but Luca would never belong to him in the same way. " I´m sorry, i´m just nervous and everything is just.. r-running so fast ". He was not scared just.. confused.. not knowing which road to take. " If we mate, i cant be with anybody but you.. i cant even kiss someone.. you would be stuck with me.. forever ". He looked down as he said the words, before he layed himself on his back, as he looked up to the sky. Feeling his heart beat so fast, as he just tried to relax inside his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 12:21 am

Luca liked those shivers - well, more than that, really, knowing what they meant while he could also smell the slight arousal. That meant it was very likely to be the good shivers, after all, and really, he enjoyed feeling, seeing or hearing the pleasure he brought others, even when it was just from something as simple as this. Especially when it was someone he felt a bit attached to - like he did with Nickie. More than just 'a bit', actually. He really just wished Chance was permanently out of the picture, but it wasn't a wish he'd make out loud - since he knew how much it would possibly hurt Nickie, too. Not that he hadn't already done some... Less that pristine stuff around the kiddo, but he didn't want him to notice just how much shit he was doing, how borderline manipulative he actually was. He wanted the witch to be happy, but more than that - he wanted him to be safe. To be near him - to be his.

He was breathing just a tad heavier when the kiss broke, too - and then furrowed his brows slightly when he heard Nickie explain exactly why he had asked like that. If he fell for him? Well, that would be just lovely! That would just fit in with the half-formed plan he had - it was really all he wanted, right now. "If you fell for me? I'd love that." he said with a small smile, laying down next to Nickie again and hugging him close, nose buried in the soft curls. They could just sleep like this, right? All tangled up in each other? That's what he'd prefer, anyway, especially after such a long trek home - it was nice sleeping next to another warm body when he was this tired physically.

"It's okay. It's perfectly natural to be nervous with new situations." judging from what he'd heard from the guy so far, pretty much all of this was new to him, after all, so no wonder if he was confused or nervous. It was quite natural reactions to new, unknown things and situations, after all. A perfectly human response - not quite the same type of response as Luca usually had to new situations, he basically jumped into everything that seemed worth it or the least bit interesting. And being a witch's mate... Well, he could deal with it. It'd be an interesting experience for sure, and when it was with such a little cutie as Nickie? Who was he to deny!

"And... Why would that be bad?" he then simply asked, pulling back just enough for the vibrantly blue eyes to meet spring green yet again, sincerity to be seen in the blue - he really didn't see what was so bad about that. It'd mean he had Nickie all to himself, after all - which was really his goal at this point in time. He saw a lot of potential in the kid... In more than one way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 12:48 am

Nickie looked a little confused at Luca, as he had said that he would love if he fell for him. " Wait what?.. but i though you said, that you werent into... love anymore or something like that ". He looked at him like one big question mark, not really knowing what to think or even do?. He felt how Luca layed himself besides him, hugging him closer, as he felt the nose bury itself into the curls of his hair, as he blushed slightly by it. He slowly snuggled into Luca´s warm and rather tight embrace, as he closed his eyes for a moment, thinking what to do.. what to say, but he felt like his heart was bleeding. How had he even ended up like this?, like here.. wrapped into the arms of Luca, him asking him even.. why it would be bad for him to be his, completely. He looked up at him, as he felt the gentle pull, as he saw into the vibrantly blue eyes in front of him, reminding him of the beautiful blue feathers of a bluebird, almost like ice.

He shrugged a little, as he looked away from him, feeling flustered and almost out of breath for a second, as he didnt know quite what to say. " I... because you.. and then.. him and.. ". He looked down, not knowing even what to say, as he layed himself closer to Luca, before feeling like crying, this time.. he was not crying for himself, but for Chance. He could never do it.. he couldnt take the leap.. even if he felt like this for Luca.. he was afraid.. afraid to fall even deeper.. harder. He looked a little up at Luca with blank eyes, as he gently gave him a kiss under the chin, before saying in a low tone, as he took the sheet over them both, cradling into him. " Maybe we.. should just sleep.. for now ". He smiled a little, as he closed his eyes.. tired from all the teasing but also all the heavy feelings inside of his chest, as he layed so close to Luca, that he could feel almost all of his body against his.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 10:43 am

Luca just smiled and shrugged. "I said you shouldn't count on it - I don't really know if I'm properly capable of it anymore, at this point in time, but who knows - I mean... I already like you a lot more than I thought I would. You're sort of... How to say it... Addictive?" he said with a soft chuckle as he leant in to kiss the witch once again. It was true that monogamous relationships wasn't something he was very good at, especially when he was gone for longer periods of time, and that might turn out to be a problem if Nickie wasn't okay with that... But, one thing at a time. This didn't need to be discussed right here and right now. No need to when he was already this nervous and uncertain about all of this, as he could oh so clearly see and hear that he was.

A soft smile bloomed into place when he felt the soft kiss against his chin, though - finally Nickie was kissing him out of his own choice, he didn't need to 'steal' that kiss like he'd basically done with all of the others were Nickie had just gone along with it. That was a very good sign, after all. And really, even though he wanted to talk a bit more, sleep sounded like an extremely good idea to him at this point, too, feeling the jetlag nagging at the back of his head in the form of a light headache. So, he nodded in agreement, and snuggled right back up with the guy, face buried in Nickie's neck as he muttered a small good night to him. As a proof of just how much he'd been fighting off sleep, it barely took two minutes until he was sleeping.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 12:34 pm

He felt his heart flutter a little, as he heard Luca´s words. Was he really addictive?. He looked up at him, as he started to shuckle, before seeing him lean into another kiss, this time not knowing if he should or not, but he couldnt help himself, like he had no control over his emotions anymore, as he let Luca steal a kiss once more, before finding himself intangled into him, as they both layed under the covers of the sheet. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about Chance, how it would have been with him here, but the reality was not like that. He didnt even know if he would ever see Chance again, and if he did, could he ever forgive himself for feeling like he did, when he was with Luca?. Feeling loved, feeling wanted, happy even.

As he layed by Luca´s side, he couldnt help but turn to him, looking at his resting face, thinking about that he had never seen him sleep on land, only in water, in his truest of form. He sigh, as he sat up, looking around for a little while, thinking what to do, before he took the book next to him and just sat up and started to read it for himself, inside of himself of course, not out loud. He looked at Luca for a brief moment, before gently stroking his cheek, as he leaned towards him.. and planted a kiss on his forhead, as he just slowly layed himself down, before laying the book over his head. * Chance dont deserve this, but then again.. i dont even know where we stand.. what if he changes his mind, what if he dont want me in the end, what if he is already dead *. He felt tears start to stream down his cheeks, as he just layed there with the book over his head, as he just slowly fell asleep next to Luca, before opening his eyes after 4 hours had went. He shivered ever so slight, as he cuddled into Luca, before looking at him, as he closed his eyes once more.

He found his phone, when he woke up 6 hours after in total, the clock on the screen showed 14:32, as he just looked ahead of him, before slowly turning to Luca. He was nervous for him, about the water part. Slowly he took some water, as he started to gently put something on his hand, before he stroke Luca´s cheek with water, as he gently stroke his hair. " Luca, it´s been 6 hours, i think its best if you wake up ". He gently started to shake him a little, only his arm, so he would wake up, before he yawned, as he layed down again, looking up into the blue skye. The weather was cold but fine for now. " Did you sleep well? ". He smiled, as he looked over at him, before closing his eyes for a brief moment.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 7:38 pm

It really didn't take that long before Luca was sleeping, the jet lag hitting him hard the moment he was all snuggled up against the witch's side, a small, pleased smile on his full lips the first few minutes until he fell into a deeper, calm, peaceful sleep. From time to time, he'd move a little in his sleep, but most often he would wind up with his nose buried in either Nickie's hair, neck or shoulder, calmly breathing in his scent while sleeping.

When Nickie finally woke him up again, he blinked a little, feeling the moisture from the water on his cheek - which almost instantly disappeared, as quickly as his by now very dry skin absorbed it. His throat felt incredibly parched as well, and he had a thunderous headache, causing him to softly groan, and groggily raise a hand to his head, his facial expressions clearly telling of the painful headache. "What...?" he muttered at first, until he heard the witch's words - six hours?? Well, that explained why he was having this headache and feeling sore all over - he needed water, and he needed it now!

Slowly, due to the aching joints, he sat up, and looked around himself before locating the bottle of water Nickie had poured some from just before. Without even asking, he just went right ahead and grabbed it, getting the lid off and drinking it extremely fast. Almost instantly, he felt a lot better, and laid back down with closed eyes.

"I did - but I'm feeling a hell of a lot better right now than just before," he muttered. "Do you have more water than this?" he could surely use some more - but if not, this would have to do until he could get near some more again. At the very least the headache had disappeared now. He still felt a little bit of soreness in his joints, but that was at least something he could ignore. His skin wasn't quite dry anymore, either.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm

He looked at the water, how it almost instantly disappeared, as he had glided it over the cheek of Luca. He felt like it should be time to wake him up, as he saw it and felt a little worried about his healty. Had it really knocked him so much out, to come find him and drag himself all the way out here after the concert?, but then again.. if he had flown, he couldnt have gotten all that much water over him, or in his system. " Maybe we should get you back home or? ". He looked around for a little bit, before remembering the lake that was in the forest, as he looked to Luca. " There is a lake somewhere here?, if you are up for a cold swim, or... can siren´s even feel the cold water? ". He had never asked him about this before, but he also felt like he had never been in a position to do so... but he had met him in another lake before.

He started carefully packing his backpack, before slinging it over his shoulder, as he held a hand towards Luca to help him, before pointing in a direction. " If i remember, i should be right over here some place ". He smiled, as he looked down to his phone for a minute.. no new messages still or even call. He sigh, as he looked at Luca, before starting to walk, as he wanted to get to the lake as fast as he could, so Luca wouldnt have to suffer for to long. " So..were the band happy to see you again?, or do you reherse for youself actually?, when you go back and record and stuff ".

He wanted to know more about Luca and also more about his band, since he had in mind to go see them preform. He had never actually listened to something like it, but he was open for it, and it actually sounded really good when Luca sang. As he walked through the forest, he looked to the side, remembering when he was last in the forest with one.. before looking down at his hands.. making a little snap with his index and thumb, before looking up towards the sky for a moment, as he remembered a found memori, that brought a smile to his lips. As they came to the lake, he smiled at Luca, before saying " And here we are, so.. im just gonna wait for you here, so you can get soaked ". he spread a sheet near the lake water, before smiling to Luca, as he started some music on his playlist and just sat down, as he starred at him, except for when he had to change..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Luca's breathing was a bit heavier, a bit slower than usually, due to the aching of all joints also being present in his back, so even breathing hurt a bit right now. He looked over at Nickie, and it was probably all too apparent that he wasn't feeling all too good with only having had that little bit of water right there. So when he suggested the lake, he nodded, and carefully began standing up, and waited for the guy to pack his stuff up. "I can only feel the cold in this form... The moment my scales grow in, I can still feel it, but... Like, my muscles don't seize up or anything. So it's like... Cold, but without any of the harmful effects?" that was the best way he could describe it, anyway, as they began walking towards the lake, his steps a bit slower and shorter than usually, again due to the ache in all of his joints.

"Ah. Well, Jinxx and Ashley wer eout doing something, but CC and Jake were really stoked to see me again. It was fun hanging out with them again," he said, letting a small smile shine through the slight pain that had otherwise been visible on his face. "Everything seemed to sound good when I left, too. At the very least, it fits the concept of the album perfectly, so it's going to be a blast shooting all of the music videos, too," at least talking, even with this incredibly dry throat that caused his voice to be much more hoarse than usually, took his mind off of things until they arrived at the lake.

He nodded to Nickie's words, and didn't hesitate for even a moment to start stripping as he walked to the edge of the lake. As soon as he was naked, he jumped into the lake, staying at the bottom of it for some good minutes, three or four, probably, before he, now in the siren form, swam up to the surface and let himself float on his back there, 'breathing' just a bit quicker than he usually would, to get a good amount of water through his system, flowing quickly in and out of his gills.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 11:28 pm

He slowed his walk, as he could hear and see on Luca that this was actually hard for him. He felt the nervousness shoot through him, as he walked over to him, to help him as good as he could. He smiled as he listened to Luca talk about his band member´s and how much they had loved seeing him. " I was actually wondering. Why not live in the US, with them? ". He looked at him with his head tilted a little to the side, as he smiled to Luca, before helping him all the way to the lake, before they finally was there. As he looked to Luca when he heard the water break, he couldnt help but smile a little. It was kinda cute, that he had such a weakness, almost like a fish, but it did make him feel a little unsteady, as he looked at the lake, waiting for Luca to come back.

It would be way too cold for him to even get into the water at this time of year, but he didnt mind waiting for him up on the shore line of the lake. He looked at his phone for a little while, before looking up, as he heard Luca break the surface. He smiled when he saw the beautiful siren, before yelling out to him. " Are you okay? ". He waved a little, as he just sat there, looking at him and then at his phone, before he turned the camera towards Luca, but he didnt take a picture, as he didnt want his face suddenly plastered all over, people saying that sirens or mermen suddenly exsisted.. one could never be to careful. He smiled as he packet the phone away, before waiting until he was done. " So do you wanna hang out today?, maybe go see a movie or.. something ". He had seen there was some kind of horror in the movies, so that could always be fun. " What kinds of movies do you actually like? ". He tilted his head a little, as he found another sheet once more and wrapped himself in it, before looking around a little, before he looked at him once again with a little smile, as he said. " I personally love horror movies, but i always get jump scared by them ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 12:25 am

It did take almost twice the time it would usually take to walk there, but once they were finally there, he happily stripped in preparation for the upcoming, welcomed dunk into the cold lake water. "Well... I used to live there. But let me put it bluntly - LGBT hate is, and have always been, way more prominent over there, so I don't really want to keep on living there full time. That, and I was bored of having to hide my nature each and every day. It's nice to not have to hide any of it here... So that's why I moved here, after hearing about the area." he calmly explained when Nickie had asked about why he didn't live in the US - he wanted to, and had for many years, but really, in the end it had just been too much of a hassle.

When he'd jumped into the lake and resurfaced, hearing Nickie's voice, he simply raised his hand to give him a thumbs up as the answer to whether he was okay. Nothing ached anymore, and he felt himself slowly getting full of energy again as the water really worked wonders for invigorated him again. Calmly, he turned over and gave a few lazy flicks of his tail to get in to the shore, head and arms resting on the damp earth, and everything from his gills downward still being submerged in the lake water.

"Sounds good," he said, with a soft smile, when Nickie suggested going to the movies. Sounded like just the relaxing day he needed to get over the jet lag. A good, cozy day in good company. "Oh, I like a bit of everything. Superhero movies, fantasy movies, sci-fi and horror are my favorites, though." and then he chuckled when he heard that Nickie usually did get jump scared - not that he'd really expected anything else, himself. Luca didn't get all that affected by horror movies, but it was always quite fun to see how inaccurate the gore in them was. He himself knew quite a bit about how it looked when somebody got ripped apart, after all, having done it oh so many times himself when eating...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 12:35 am

He nodded as he said " i understand. Gaia is kinda a supernatural mekka, so most people would feel comfortable here, to be themselves ". He smiled as he looked at Luca. It was kinda funny to think about actually. Most people in Gaia og Moonlightfalls, even the other small towns around, they knew the supernatural bond, it was ONLY very few that actually didnt, which made this place really acceptable for most things, even holding hands as guys, people could do that, without getting harassed, or well.. most of the time at least.

He smiled when he heard Luca saying that he liked horror movies to. " Finally something we have in common with each other ". He laughed, as he joked, before smiling to Luca and then nodding. He loved superhero movies to and sci-fi and fantasy, actually he liked many movies now that he thought about it. He slowly got up, as he started to pack his back, as he then sat down again on the cold ground, before looking at Luca, gently getting up, as he sat down near the water, feeling it under his hand, as he looked at the reflection, smiling as he said. " This is almost like the first time i met you.. do you remember? ". He looked up at Luca with a smile, before gently reaching his hand down, feeling the coldness and wetness of it, before he then found his phone, as he took his hand up.

He then got into the side, to find a movie they could see, before booking it. " i have booked it. How does Lights Out sound to you? ". He didnt even know if Luca knew of the movie, but that would just be a surprise then. He himself could get kinda scared seeing movies like that.. since he was pretty superstitious himself. " So do you have a favorite movie of some sort?, if you should pick from anything? ". He smiled, as he looked at Luca and then the water.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 1:20 pm

"It truly is. I've never felt as much at peace as I have, coming here - I mean... Most other places you can't say a thing about being supernatural without making people think you're insane and delusional. And the few that do believe you, still look at you like you're a freak..." he sighed. "... Especially when you're the type of race I am," he muttered. "As in, pretty much just a predator in a more or less human form..." he said, shrugging. It did bum him out when people avoided him after learning just what he was - even some supernaturals would stay away from him after learning about his diet, angels in particular as, apparently, they didn't like hanging around 'murderers' even though he had no damn choice in eating humans or not, not with the upbringing he'd had. That was sort of a curse that laid upon sirens - the moment you tasted human meat, you wouldn't ever be able to go for too long without it, afterwards. It was addictive, the taste and feel of it... And if ignored for too long, the hunger would just take over, not unlike a vampire without blood for too long.

Luca smiled softly when Nickie asked if he could remember it. "Dude, it's only a little over a week ago, of course I can remember saving your cute little ass from drowning," he chuckled, and winked at him. Really, how was he supposed to forget it when it was that short a while ago, and with Nickie being as adorable as he was? No way in hell he was going to forget that for at least a few years.

"Sounds just about perfect. I think I've seen a trailer or two of it, looks very promising, at least." he then said, before pushing back to, for just a moment, dip his head below water again, and swallowing a couple mouthfuls of water, too, since his throat had been slightly parched, still. When he resurfaced, that parchness was gone and he finally felt fully hydrated again, which was why he pulled himself up on land to sit beside Nickie, the entire tail pulled up, out of the water, too, now, as he just settled for slowly air-drying, seeing as the cold still didn't harm him, and wouldn't, until all of the scales were gone. So his tail was just fully on display as he answered the last question. "Hmm... Stuff like 'Lost Boys' and such... I really like old-school horror. But then again, I've been around to see those movies when they first appeared in cinemas, too, so I guess that's why I have a soft spot for them. People wondered why I wasn't scared and just kept chuckling when I saw 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon' back then... The humans thought it was terrifying, I thought it was funny as hell... I guess I have an entirely different perspective with stuff like that."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 9:46 pm

He looked at Luca with a gentle look, almost feeling sorrowful, as he heard the word he told him, how he could feel the strings inside of his heart, pulling, making him feel with his pain, as he said. " i have never thought about it in that way, and not you ". He smiled gently at him, as he started to laugh a little, when Luca called him cute but also put the thing in with ass, which only made him blush from it, as he said. " Cute little ass ". he would remember that, as he looked at him with a fascinated and cheerful expression, as he nodded, as he saw him disappear once again under the surface, before he looked to his side, as Luca pulled himself up at his side. He smiled to him, before he took the sheet and gently started to dry him off, before laying it over him, so he wouldnt be to cold when he changed and also before that. " It´s gonna be so great. It´s ages since i have been to the movies ".

When he heard Luca tell about how he had seen lost boys and the creature from the black lagoon. " They are saying me something but?, you are pretty old so, no wonder ". He laughed as he smiled to Luca, not meaning it in any harmful way, as he just shrugged, when he started talking about perspective. " True.. i think it can be hard sometimes.. finding common ground about some major topics ".

- Some time later -

As he looked at Luca he just smiled, before getting up with him, as they both walked to his car, so they could drive home to him, before the movies. Just hanging out with Luca was so refreshing, like he didnt have to think to much about what he said og did in his company, not at all like with Chance. He was suddenly starting to feel it, maybe it was best.. not to fall in love, as he had seen Luca cry.. he knew that all to well, the overwhelming feeling of crying into ones bed, or just in general. He smiled to Luca, as he took his hand, as he sat besides him in the car... little did he know, that this was probably the last day he would see Luca in a long long time, and when he would.. he wouldnt be completely himself....

// Emnet aftalt. Out //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Last Thoughts Of Autumn   Last Thoughts Of Autumn Empty

Last Thoughts Of Autumn
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In the spirit of Autumn