Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A crash course in miracles

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

A crash course in miracles - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A crash course in miracles   A crash course in miracles - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 30, 2020 11:19 pm

To Zitora this was another Monday, or it had been for a few years now. It wasn't because she didn't know Maeve was lucky to make it, it was just Zitora's head was so used to lurking danger - she didn't really think that Maeve needed to breahte. Zitora had never had that chance, to just breathe and understand everything connected to how she had felt about everything. She so needed a drink after this. The doctor was about to play the only family card, when Maeve saved the doctor's life from another battle around with Zitora. By the end of it Maeve's words got him convinced that going home was the right thing to do. The paranoia was slipping around in Zitora, fearing Umbrella was undercover and soon would play out another painful attack. It was hard to say how many more pieces she could loose of her soul before it was damaged beyond repair. "Great," was the simple reply before she got a nod from the doctor.

Zitora turned her gaze towards Maeve then. "Let's get you dressed and packed," she then said with a warmer smile and softly clapped her hands. Then she stood up from the bed side and ran a hand through her light brown waves. She wanted to get out of here, but Maeve was much more important than the discomfort she had with hospitals. Most likely she wouldn't know what to say if she saw Marcel in here, if he was even still working - she pushed the thought aside and turned her eyes back on Maeve.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.
Fag : Studierådgiver | Billedkunst (løb og litteratur)
Antal indlæg : 243

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crash course in miracles   A crash course in miracles - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 1:34 pm

Maeve could easily tell that Zitora was itching to get out of the hospital. But she got why that would be. At least she knew about some of what could be the cause of her troubles. It didn’t really make up for her temperament and attitude towards the doctor, no matter how much Maeve might agree that she herself didn’t feel like spending the night in the hospital bed, already dreading the hospital food even though she had absolutely no appetite to begin with.
So Maeve began the struggling exist out of the bed. Throwing the duvet off herself and revealing get another large bruise on her knee, purple and violent from being smacked up into the roof of the leg-cabinet of the car. But beside it looking dangerous and it being very sore, as she found out while bending her legs for the first time since waking up, there weren’t anything else wrong with her legs. Nothing broken - obviously or she would have been in more than one cast - and no non-working nerves. She gritted her teeth as she finally stood up. “It feels like I’ve been thrown into a wall,” she admitted as she steadied herself. The thumping in her head and the stinging from the gaze-covered wound on her forehead was still the worst of it. “Do you know where they’d put my clothes?” Then while standing there, sporting the anything-but-charming hospital gown Maeve looked around the room. Her head was a blur so the fact that her clothes wasn’t more than cut up fabric in a bin somewhere from needing quick access to her bare body, didn’t quick occur to her.

It was when she looked back to her friend that she got reminded of the thing in her other hand. The one still working. She was still hooked on to an IV. As well as a heart monitor clipped unto her finger. It wasn’t a matter of just getting dressed and walking out, huh. Once again looking around, searching, Maeve at least found what she was looking for this time; the call-button. Best to have a nurse take out the IV. She pressed it and then grabbed hold of the IV stand and used it as a bit of a support as she walked back around the bed to Zitora, humping a little from the hurting knee. “What a day, huh.”
Zitora

Zitora

Humør : Oh, you made an impression. Like a stone caught in my boot.
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crash course in miracles   A crash course in miracles - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:03 pm

Zitora took a slightly deeper breath in, when Maeve said she felt like she had been thrown into a wall. A few flashes from her deathscene went through her mind, but she breathed out again and nodded a bit. "I can imagine," she managed to say with a little curl on her left lip. "You can just change when we get home, " Zitora said it was no big deal, many people did that. Who didn't look good in hospital wear? No one, but that was not the main question right now - Zitora just wanted for them to get out of here. "Sweety, I'll give you some new clothing don't worry to much about it," she added with a comforting smile. "Oh yeah, you don't say," Zitora breathed out and looked over at the door as Cecilia came to them. "I said I would take the IV out, hope that is okay," she smiled looking at Zitora then at Maeve, before she walked over and took it out carefully, and quickly wrote down a few things in Maeve's papers. "I'm going to give you a little painkillers for the night and the morning - I assume Zee has some, otherwise, call and I will bring some over - or your mother will," she looked back at the two girls. The handed Zitora the bag. "I'm sorry about your clothing," she added with a comforting smile and looked at Zitora again. "I will swing by when I can." Zitora nodded to Cecilia and then looked at Maeve and grabbed her good arm softly so she had someone stable to lean on. Zitora's penthouse had plenty of extra spaces so Maeve had her own 'I'm-just-gonna-stay-over- room. It was nice not living alone, even through she was getting used to it again after her break up with Marcel. Cecilia handed took a pair of matching hospital pants out for Maeve, that she could get in so she wouldn't freeze her legs - and would help her put them on if she found it needed as well as her actual shoes. "You look incredible," she chuckled and breathed out. "I have to get going, but I will talk to you later." She placed her hand shortly on Maeve's cheek before walking out the door again. "Ready to go?" Zitora asked before they walked. She then took Maeve out of the hospital and drove her home to Zitora's place.

//Sorry for the terrible ending xD <3 Out
Maeve

Maeve

Humør : The more you know about the world, the more clearly you see its monsters.
Fag : Studierådgiver | Billedkunst (løb og litteratur)
Antal indlæg : 243

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crash course in miracles   A crash course in miracles - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 14, 2020 9:55 pm

“You really don’t have to do something like that. I’m find with just loaning something. Preferably a pajamas, that really sounds like what my sore body need right now. Something soft, warm and loose fitting.” She fear even the tightness of a well-fitting jeans or a waist belt would press on all those muscles she for sure had gotten scrambled in the accident but just hadn’t bust a vein and therefore didn’t show obvious markings. She feared for when she’d have to go back to work and actually dress as a professional adult again. And all the work there’d be stacked, ready for her to get on when she returns. Hopefully she could get some done from home... If the doctors didn’t keep a too tight tap on her.
Maeve smiled slightly at Zitora by her agreement, just before Cecilia reentered the room and she automatically looked at her instead. Maeve held out her hand with the IV and cringed when it got pulled out. Both from the feeling - it had been uncomfortable to have in and it was just as uncomfortable to have pulled out - and the sight of the relatively thick, hollow plastic tube emerging from a vein in her hand. It was so… creepy in a way. And yet she hadn’t looked away. This wasn’t her first rodeo. “Thanks. I don’t think I’ll be staying over for too long. My mum probably want me home so she can look after me instead,” she explained while sighing. Her mother trusted in her much more than the average mother and daughter but she could still be quite ducking. Much like how her closest friends all seemed to be quite ‘protective’.

Getting handed a pair of matching pants, Maeve exploited the support Zitora offered as well as the help her cousin was ready with. Her balance wasn’t that bad, but pulling the pants up with only one hand turned out to be a hassle. In the end it worked out fine, though. “Oh yea?” she chuckled to the compliment - if you’d really call it that. “I might have to bring the look up to the design teams at work, huh.” She tried making an innocent pose, but the very little twist in her upper body was enough for the long seatbelt formed bruise running cross her torso wasn’t too happy about it, and again she cringed, regretting her action just a bit. "Or maybe not." She needed to be put in a bathtub full of ice cubes.

Maeve then turned back to look at Zitora, nodded and smiled at her friend. And as they started walking out of the room and further down the hall she couldn’t help but look around. Looking for that man. Flynn. He had just run out so could he still be at the hospital? Sadly, she didn’t see him and within 15 minutes they were out of the hospital, walking in the cold towards Zitora’s car. Going home.

// out - it was great!
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A crash course in miracles   A crash course in miracles - Page 2 Empty

A crash course in miracles
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Crash and burn

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: