Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Beneath Her Heart

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 11:26 am

@Aurora <3
Outfit: Link

There was still a lot of things that were unknown to her. She now knew who her parents were, but that was it. Maya had been here for hours, sneaking around to get what she wanted. She had found some files on her mother and printed them out, Maya worked fast but also didn't have much time. She knew that in just few minutes there would be a swift and some of the staff would come in. She couldn't risk being there when that happened. Maya sneaked out of the door looking around her. She walked down the hallways, it seemed like people were to busy to ask if she even was meant to be there. She held the back over her shoulder close to her body, these files weren't for everyone to read. Maybe it was the dream of her parents actually having a good reason to send her away, and that was just she deep down hoped - that there was a good reason. Maya walked over to take cup of the free coffee, mostly just to fit in along with the other people waiting. However, she kept on walking towards the exit following one of the colored patterns on the floor. Something, or someone made her stop. She had seen that girl once or twice, but as always Maya didn't ask questions about others personal life. Not unless she knew them, and she was down to one friend. Trust was hard for her. Maya saw the girl leave one of the rooms and walked pass it, she knew what level she was on. It wasn't really anything good to expect when people were here, it usually meant it was about to say goodbye - if you were a pessimist like Maya at least. "Heey," she then said and walked closer to the girl. If anything, Maya knew about fearing losing people - and she hated for anyone to be alone in that dark void. "You are at the academy right? I'm Maya."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 11:48 am

Deep breaths, she reminded herself as she stroked her mother's hand. It was like this always, always bracing herself for the last moments, but her mother had been just as strong as her name suggested. Aurora sent her mother a faint smile, although the woman was sleeping right now. Taking a look over her shoulder before exiting the room she closed her eyes and walked out in to the hallway. There weren't a lot of people here today, well besides the usual. She knew most of their stories, and while the cast shifted around sometimes, she still saw the familiar faces in the doctors and nurses. Standing by the small coffee machine, she poured a cup, adding milk and sugar just for the hell of it. A voice caught her off guard, frowning as she turned around to look at the blonde young woman around her own age. "Hi," she replied in a timid voice, looking down in to her cup of milky coffee. She didn't particularly like coffee, but the caffeine was great on days like these. When the girl mentioned the academy Aurora couldn't help but smile a little, nodding. It was safe to say she felt a little flattered by the fact that someone had actually noticed her, seeing as she mostly took online classes these days. The doctors had given her mother a month. One month. How could you measure that out and make sure you didn't miss a single moment? "Uhm, yeah ... I'm Aurora," she replied, feeling a little awkward. It had been such a long time since she had spent genuine time with people her own age. She looked at Maya, her hazel eyes studying the young blonde woman in front of her before her gaze returned to her small cardboard cup.
"I wish I could say that I'm happy to meet you, but if you're here, then it's not really a great time in your life, I guess," she said with a faint sad smile on her lips. Every night when she went home she feared getting the call from the doctors, telling her that her mother had passed and that she was now left alone in the world. "Close family or a friend?" she asked, knowing that talking about this stuff wasn't easy on anyone.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 12:04 pm

It was true enough,, that it wasn't a great time in her life, but not because of anyone being sick in her family or among her friends. But she lived with people who had made it their path to save the world. Maya took a deeper breath in, "I don't have anyone in here," she confessed knowing honesty was the best way to get ahead. "I was searching for information about my family. Rumors had it my father was here, but I was wrong so," Maya breathed out. Her father had chosen to leave her behind the day she was born, yet she still wanted to look him in the eye one day. The last person she had heard were in the hospital was when Alison had told her about Tidus former situation. Dean was walking around putting his life at risk to save the people he cared for, and she tried to at least help. "How about you?" she looked back to the room she had seen Aurora walk out from. Maya turned her blue eyes back up at Aurora. "How are you holding up?" she asked, Maya didn't know what was going on with her or how sick the person behind the door was. Maya took a sip of her coffee and tilted her head a bit to the left.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Aurora was a simple girl, her mother had always been there for her growing up, and now she felt the need to be by her mother's side until the end. Hearing Maya's confession made her feel a little relieved. She didn't wish anyone would go through what she was at the moment. However a search for a family sounded much more convoluted, but even that the human could relate to. Her father wasn't in the picture, he had left months before she was even born, and now she was soon left without either of her parents. Nodding at her words, she took a careful sip of her coffee, walking over to stand by the small window, looking in through the blinds at her mother. "I'm here because my mom is very sick ... Doctor's gave her a month, but we are at one month and a week now," she said, her smile sad, yet she was trying to remain hopeful. Her mother's life hadn't been easy, and though she didn't look it, the mother was only about forty. "I don't know how I'm holding up ... I'm not really sleeping soundly these days, and I wake up every hour to check my phone ... She's fighting to stay here with me, but I don't think she can fight much longer," she said, her eyes getting wet. She looked down, sniffling a bit. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a mess," she mumbled a bit incoherently as she tried to hold back on crying. At this point it felt like she had cried more tears than was normal for a human lifetime, but apparently her tears hadn't run dry yet.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 12:53 pm

The feeling of sadness reached the thunderbird's blue eyes and she felt her heart get heavier. That feeling of waiting and knowing nothing might be able to help. Death was a terrible thing, and she had lost many doing the whole attack by the living dead a few years back. Maya folded her lips a little as Aurora looked down trying to hold in her tears. "You are allowed to be a mess, don't apologize for that," she replied with a little half smirk. Maya barely knew this girl, however she found herself taking a few steps closer to her and put her arms around her. Just for a few seconds, perhaps she had hoped someone would have comforted her the times she had been sad. "Sorry for overstepping," she said as she took a step back. "I'm sure your mother appreciates you being here for her," Maya added with a warmer smile. Maya got the idea that Aurora was close with her mother, and they had handful of years for her to remember. Even if time tore them apart to soon, then she had some memories. "You wanna sit down or go for a walk in the park. I'm sure they will call you when she wakes up," Maya suggested keeping her eyes at Aurora. Maya could use a light distraction as well, and this was perhaps a better way to do it, by actually talk to someone.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 10:59 am

Aurora felt the comforting arm slip around her, and for a second the world didn't seem so big and scary. It was warm and sweet, and as if it was truly caring for her. The arm disappeared before she could even react properly, Maya apologizing but she just shook her head. It was alright, in fact it had perhaps been what she needed. Wiping away her tears she flashed a brief smile at the woman next to her, nodding at her words about her mother. Aurora knew it had been silly to cry, because terminally ill was as much a guarantee of death as the sun rising and setting every day.
"A walk would be nice," she agreed, trying to smile more genuinely, but it was hard through the sadness. "I'll just need to check in with the nurse before we go," she said, gesturing towards one of the workers there. Excusing herself, she went over to the nurse, explaining the situation and checking up with the ways of contacting her. When that was done she returned to Maya, placing a small lid over her coffee to keep it warm while they walked. There was a park not far from the hospital itself, and the human had been there plenty of times. She knew the way, so she just led them, remaining silent for a while until they were out of the hospital building itself. Fresh air hit her in the face, and she felt like she could finally breath being away from the smell of death and sickness. The sterile surroundings had made her feel dull, but out here spring was in full bloom.
"So ... You don't know your parents?" she asked. That was perhaps one ice breaker for the history books, but she couldn't help her curiosity.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Maya nodded and let Aurora walk over to the nurse. She took a deeper breath in and another sip of her coffee. The last time she had walked outside this place, Ramsay had been waiting for her to bring her with him. The fear of history repeating itself was heavy on her heart. However, she placed the thoughts of helping Aurora by going out for a walk. She was tired of these paranoid thoughts, but they were on a never stopping hunt for control.
They reached the park, it was sunny and it warmth her skin with a gentle touch. The icebreaker made Maya blinked a little, not everyone was blunt enough to simply just ask her - or they were, they usually just did it as a form of insult or to make fun of. "I have their names, my side of the story, the rest is just a mystery," she confirmed in a smaller sight. Maya wanted contact with her parents, or at least just in the shape of forcing them to look into her eyes. Maya wasn't fond of talking about her past, not even her closest friend knew everything, Maya didn't even knew everything. She looked over at the families playing with their kids at the playground and breathed out. What would she give if she had the change of a normal childhood? It was a great question, but she was also thankful for what she had now. It wasn't a lot but she appreciated what she did have, rather than thinking about what she didn't. "I have the information I need to contact them, but I don't even know what I should say. I've been quite angry at them for some time now," she breathed out and shook her head a little. She looked back at Aurora and inhaled the fresher air. "Where is your father in all of this?" Maya then asked, perhaps because she could imagine Levi having to be forced to leave Alison's side. They, however also had a special kind of love. A love Maya longed for, but didn't think she deserved. Maya didn't know if Aurora would reply or what answer she should expect. They had already crossed the line on what subjects that were to personal to touch. Despite that, she had a feeling that Aurora looked at her with some shape of understanding, she could be wrong and he might be a work.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptySøn Maj 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Fresh air always did her good, a more genuine smile spreading on her lips as a ray of sunlight hit her face. Whenever they sun was like this, her hair had an almost red-ish tone to it. Nodding at bit at Maya's confirmation, she opened her eyes, looking at her with a wondering gaze. They looked just about the same age. Perhaps they would've even had classes together if it wasn't for Aurora's choice to take online classes. Aurora remained silent as they walked, mostly because she didn't want to interrupt if she decided to speak more about the situation. Of course it wasn't sure that she would even share it, but she wasn't going to dismissive of her story either way.
When Maya went on to explain how lost she felt about it, she nodded, mostly because for some reason she felt like she could relate a little. When she flipped the question over to her, she shrugged a little. "In many ways I think I can understand you, but my father doesn't even know that I exist," she said with a sad smile. She didn't mind however, her mother had been everything she needed, but the hunger to know about ones heritage was one she knew far too well. How many nights had she not begged her mother to tell just a small thing about her father, but was denied any knowledge of it? "Even my birth certificate my father isn't stated, so I don't have the luxury of just looking him up," she said, chuckling a little. In that way, Maya was perhaps a bit lucky, she had a way to find her biological parents. "But my mother has always been my rock ... So I'm just trying to return the favor," she said, looking down before taking a sip of her coffee. She was letting her gaze wander around the park. Families and couples walking around, it was a peaceful sight.
"I can't pretend to know how you feel, and you can't lie and say you know what I think; But if my life thus far have taught me anything, it is that nothing is coincidental," she said, sending a bit more of a warm smile to Maya.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 8:47 am

The unknown she could understand, it had taken her way to many years to even figure out how to find her parents name. Maya could imagine not even having a name to go after, because she had feared not having anything to find. It had been a small sense of relief when she had the names, even if it was just on a piece of paper. She knew they were real people.Maya wished she had had that a parent who was her rock, someone she could had run to with normal problems and everything that followed along. "That's nice of you," she replied as she breathed out and looked around them. Maya couldn't help but scan the area for trouble, but it was like Aurora's voice was enough to make her forget about possible dangers. The young thunderbird looked back at the human with a smaller yet warm smile. The past weeks had been filled with speeches of hope, and yet she still wondered how it would feel if she actually believed on that good side of things. "Perhaps," she took a deeper breath in. Maya folded her lips shortly and exhaled, "life has a funny sense of humor sometimes," she confessed and shook her head. Maya didn't found it in her right mind to lash out her opinions on how hope was for suckers. Usually she was pretty blunt about what she said, but she didn't want to take away the last month Aurora might have with her mother and replace it with the chaotic thoughts she had herself. Aurora seemed to have enough of them. "What classes do you take?" Maya then asked. She had been doing online classes for a few years while she had been at the military. Maya ran a hand through her blonde hair before nodding over to a bench where they could sit.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 12:53 pm

"Family means that you look out for each other ... It doesn't have to be blood that binds someone together, but what you experience together," she shrugged. To her it wasn't a hard thing to do, but what was hard was knowing that she would soon lose the only family she had ever known. "I have a few friends that I call family too, but I haven't really seen them in a while ... I guess I'm good at neglecting other's once I get too hurt to function," she said with a small scoff. Perhaps not a thing you should admit to someone when you were trying to be friends with them, but it was true. Her mother's sickness had filled her life for the past year, and during this last month it had only gotten worse. She was only grateful for the fact that she was able to uphold her end of the deal with the headmaster of the academy.
She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Maya's words about life having its own sense of humor. It was true. Life was a strange force to be reckoned with, and despite everything, Aurora still didn't feel like her mother's illness had any sort of justice to it. Sometimes Aurora had a habit of sinking in to a pessimistic mindset, but for now she was trying to stay positive. She had cried enough tears, and felt sorry for herself plenty of times, and by now it perhaps was time for her to look forwards instead of backwards.The notion of the bench made her nod, walking over to it as she listened to Maya ask her question. It was fair enough.
"For now I'm only taking a couple of classes; History, psychology and literature - But when I return I want to join some creative class, I've always liked working with my hands," she said, taking another sip of her coffee. Her eyes wandered out to the park. From here you could see down one of the busy streets, but what caught her attention was a small family. A young woman with a stroller and a man having his arm wrapped around her waist. It looked like such a happy thing. "What about you?" she asked, realizing she had zoned out for a bit.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 1:39 pm

She understood that, having friends that felt like family. That was how she felt about Tidus and Simon, they were like her brothers. Brothers she hadn't seen for quite some time now. Or she still saw Tidus now and then. "I have psychology as well, but art class is my favorite," she replied with a smile. "My last foster family disliked the creative aspects of life, they were very strict. Having the freedom to do whatever the hell I want now, is nice," she commented and breathed out. Maya didn't have any cage to hold her now, and it was something she didn't take for granted. "I don't have a lot, but I try to appreciate what I do have," Maya then added. The loved hearing the birds sing around them, the children laughing at the playground. "What type of crafts do you do?" she asked with a warmer smile, talking about art and other crafts were a nice subject to discuss. It wasn't often she talked about that stuff, art was her safety-net. "I also attend music class, its nice to be able to speak another language where people just have to feel instead of listen."
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Looking at Maya as she spoke about art, it was clear to see it was something she enjoyed very much. Aurora smiled, looking more at the blonde now than at the people around them. Hearing that she had been denied to express herself creatively was sad, but it looked like she was in a much better place now. It was almost electric how passionate she seemed to be speaking about all of this. "It's probably going to sound weird, but I like carving wood," she said, chuckling a bit as she felt embarrassed to admit it. However it had always been free for her to find a piece of wood in the forrest or park and carve something out of it, especially when her mother didn't exactly have a lot of money for art supplies. "I just think it's very therapeutic for me, but it's getting a little out of hand as I think I'm running out of places to store them," she admitted with a bit of a goofy smile on her lips. When Maya started speaking about music class she nodded. However Aurora didn't find herself all that musically talented; sure, she could hum a tune, but she couldn't hit a note. "I like listening to music, but I doubt it wouldn't be good to hear myself do any of that," she said, taking out her phone and looking at the screen briefly. She was perhaps a little paranoid that she had let time pass without noticing a phone call. And yet, she felt more relaxed here with Maya than she had for quite some time.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 2:49 pm

"Try me, I like weird," she pointed out before she let Aurora tell the mystery. She had never thought much about sculpturing, and not with wood. It sounded fascinating however, and maybe it was something she would have to try one day. "It doesn't sound weird at all, I like it. Maybe we are both weird then I guess," she giggled a little with a smirk on her lips. "Perhaps maybe one day you can teach me? I would love to learn new ways to create things," Maya added. She wasn't even sure if she was any good, sometimes it wasn't about being good at something. It was a minor detail, when you loved doing something just because it made you feel good - it was worth it. "Music is the language we all understand," she said in a small chuckle. Everyone had a connection to music, a feeling connected. It was nice sitting here with Aurora, it almost made Maya forget how hectic the last few weeks had been. Adjusting to the newer parts of her, the animal side that wanted to come out to play once every single day. Maya still had yet to tell Alison and Levi about that, mostly because she was still very new at it - and they had already done so much for her. "Thank you for going out.. on this walk with me. I didn't think I needed to take a moment to breathe as much as I actually did," she confessed and took another breath out.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 4:03 pm

"It's pretty easy once you get a hang of it," Aurora said, mostly because she had always found it easy. All she had to do was look at the wood to know what it would be turned in to. She smiled at the mention of her teaching Maya, nodding happily. "Of course, but it's probably not as fun as painting," she said, just a fair warning. Cutting wood could take time, and sometimes it could take a great sense of patience. The talk went on to music, and Aurora could do nothing but nod as she agreed. Music was truly a language on its own. It could make you feel things even if you had no words. Taking the last sip of her coffee, she held the now empty cup of cardboard between her hands, but what Maya said next, she wouldn't have thought anyone would say to her.
Smiling she shook her head, looking at the thunderbird. "Sometimes it can be hard to breath if you have a lot on your mind," she said, reaching over and placing a hand on top of Maya's. The young woman had shown so much comfort for her in these trying times, and now she wanted to repay just a fraction of it. "But I have a feeling you know that, so I'm not going to pretend to say anything smart," she chuckled, removing her hand carefully and looking out at the park once more.
"Do you live at the academy then, or do you have someone you're living with?" she asked. She didn't want to return to the hospital just yet, as she was finally feeling the sterile air getting pushed out of her lungs and the fresh air replacing it.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 5:20 pm

Maya had lived a lot of places the last few years, now that the question was brought up - she realized that. For someone like Maya home was with the people she trusted, and the people who wanted her. "Sometimes, it depends. I live with the headmaster and his fiance, but they just had a child so - I'm giving them some space to be with their daughter," Maya confessed with a smile on her lips. She was always happy to see them around their little girl, Amaryllis was a lucky girl to have Levi and Alison as her parents. "So I stay at the academy most of the time. I have a roommate who tends to be on and off as well, so that's fine," she added with a small shrug. Dean had suggested her to move in with him and the pack near the cabin, and she still had a place to crash with Tatia's pack. She was far from homeless. Maya chuckled for herself as she kept gazing into the human's eyes. Maya could only think it being lonely staying at home if it was just Aurora and her mother living together. It would be an empty house, just walls with no value inside. It was quite sad. "I will give you my number," she then said and put her hand out," phone please," she quickly instructed with a smile. "In that way, you can just text me or whatever. I have a shitty sleep schedule so time is a construct."
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Aurora reacted a bit surprised to hear that Maya actually lived with the headmaster of the academy. She had met the hybrid called Leviticus a few times, but it was only out of formalities, and she didn't even know that he had gotten a child. However she could understand if the thunderbird didn't want to intrude on the baby needing as much attention as it did, at least it gave her hope that not every family had to be split up.
The words about a number exchange was a little surprising, making Aurora scoff, because she honestly thought that it was a joke. However as Maya stated that she needed her phone, the human nodded, digging in to her pocket to retrieve it, placing it in her hands unlocked. "Thank you," she said in a more timid and grateful voice. Maybe it didn't seem like much, but for a girl like Aurora, she knew she would need people in her life. People she could turn to once her mother was gone and she would have no where else to turn to. "Don't forget to add a picture of yourself," she said, sending her a shy smile. It was calming to look at Maya, so perhaps a picture of her would have the same effect? Or at least that was what she hoped for.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyMan Maj 11, 2020 10:35 pm

Everyone deserved to be given a chance, to have someone reaching out. Aurora seemed like a nice person, one of few where Maya didn't feel the need to overthink at all. It was refreshing and gave her mind a break. When Aurora asked for a picture, Maya nodded slightly. "Then you should take it," Maya insisted and gave Aurora her phone back. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had asked her to stop and smile for a photo. Dean's cousin had taken some of him and her, but that was about it. Maya smiled for the picture, but was always known to do a few overdramatic and silly poses - not really knowing if Aurora took the pictures, but it didn't stop her from getting a little fun out of it. And if she could make Aurora just laugh a little, well that would be a bonus. Maya herself laughed a little at herself. "I want one of you as well then," she took out her phone and opened the camera, "if that is okay?" Maya then asked not wanting to overstep.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Aurora chuckled a bit as she was handed the phone back, taking a picture before Maya started to strike multiple poses, making her giggle. When was the last time she had genuinely laughed? It felt like forever ago, but hearing the thunderbird laugh was reminding her of something deep within herself. That happiness couldn't just vanish, despite the sadness that surrounded her. Aurora made sure to save Maya as a contact before she looked at her once more. The words seemed so strange, because she couldn't remember the last time she had someone take her picture. Perhaps last time her mother had been better? She felt a little flustered, but nodded in agreement before trying to smile genuinely at the camera. She wasn't as comfortable with it as Maya, but she tried at least.
Once it was over she exhaled, shaking her head a little at herself. It felt like her boundaries were being pushed today, but in a good way, as if Maya challenged something inside of her. "I should probably get back soon ... And I have some homework I need to look at later," she said, rubbing her eyes a little as she felt exhausted. A thought hit her, but she felt a little awkward as she went to ask it. "I ... Uhm ... If your sleep schedule is so bad, you could come by my place tonight? I was planning on ordering some take out and just go over my assignment for Friday, but it would be more ... Nice ... If I wasn't alone," she confessed.
Maya

Maya

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 9:38 pm

Maya took Aurora's photo, and smiled at it. It was nice hearing the little giggle from the human. Reminding her that even the darkest times could find a little bit of light, she needed that. However, it seemed like fun was about to have an end, as the human said that she would have to get back soon. Maya nodded with a small smile. It looked like the human had something she wanted to say, making the thunderbird frown a little, but a warmer smile lighted up by the suggestion. "That actually sounds like a bloody brilliant idea. I'm game," Maya confessed. It was weird how Maya usually were skeptical about strangers, and yet, she could see herself as a lost girl alone, scared but wanting to reach out. It wasn't easy to make friends, and even harder when people seemed unable to be trusted. "I also have a few things I need to take care off, but you can just text me the time and place. I will be there," she said with a warm smile. It meant she had time to do the daily bird shift so she wouldn't have to run out in the middle of the night. She was still learning, but she had finally figured out how to trigger the transformation before her bones started bending to force the transformation. She also had a few papers to read, and one assignment - but the school papers she could bring along. "I guess I will see you later then?" She then said with a small chuckle. It was nice meeting people. Strangers and feel like, they weren't meant to be strangers at all.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTors Maj 14, 2020 10:24 am

Aurora had been nervous, safe to say, as she hadn't really had anyone over since her mother had been sent to the hospital. It was a nice type of nervousness, one filled with excitement and it gave her a small adrenaline rush as she waited for the thunderbird's reply. Breathing out easily, she chuckled a little at Maya's enthusiasm, but it was nice that she had agreed. Nodding at her words, she stood up, "of course, it might run a little late depending on what the doctors have to say today, but yeah, I'll text you," she said. Was she supposed to give her a hug? Aurora didn't know if that was the right thing to do, so she simply placed her hand on Maya's shoulder before nodding as a goodbye.
Walking back to the hospital wasn't so bad, she felt like her spirits had been lifted and as she entered her mother's room, she didn't feel as depressed. However that feeling did make her feel a little guilty, but she sat down by her mother's side, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "I think I made a friend today," she whispered softly, unable to not tell her mother, even if she wasn't conscious.
It was rather late when Aurora had finally decided to leave the hospital, and it was rather dark out. She decided to text Maya, letting her know that she was heading home, however before pressing send, she felt an uneasiness about her surroundings. A shiver went down her back and she popped her phone in to her pocket. "Anyone there? Show yourself!" she said, but it didn't come out as brave as she had wanted it to sound.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTors Maj 14, 2020 10:56 am

Maya went back to the academy after that. She packed her things and started reading her file on the bed while waiting. She picked out her phone, still nothing. It was weird. Aurora had promised to text her. The hours went by, and nothing. Nothing but silence. "Screw this," the thunderbird packed out her bag again and kept on reading on her bed.

---
Outfit:
- Aisha: Link
- Alicia: Link
--

It wasn't because the girl had done anything. It was her father their mother wanted to piss off. Letting him know, that she always got what she wanted. Sending her daughters to do the dirty work, it wasn't anything knew. Alicia had been working at the hospital, always on the look out for people her father would find interesting. That was how she had found this girl. The human Aurora. She had send word out to Aishah about her, so she just waited outside the hospital. The trybrid watched the girl as she left the hospital and then moved closer. The vampire speed came her in hand, and she could stay hidden in the shadows till she felt like stepping out. A snort sounded in the dark as the girl demanded for her to show herself. "It's just me. Don't be frightened, we are gonna have so much fun together," Aishah crossed her arms and tilted her head a little to the side. "See, your father. He made a mess, and my mum isn't very pleased about it. So I'm just here to deliver a message.. or we are," the trybrid added nodding behind Aurora where the vampire stood right behind her.  "Surprise," the vampire smiled rather diabolic and looked over at her sister. "Don't yell for help or try anything. Just follow us," Alicia used her compulsion to make the human follow the twins to their car. They needed to go somewhere more.. private.
The drive didn't take long, but they were now closer to the woods. Alicia opened the door to drag the human out in her arm. It wasn't about killing this human, if so, they would have done it by now.

"What should we do to you?" Alicia asked and looked over at her sister who stepped out of the car. Aishah crossed her arms followed by a smaller shrug. "That is a good question," she added and narrowed her eyes. "We could always rip her arms off or something, she can live without her arms," the trybrid suggested. "Nah, it would be a shame. She is so gorgeous, it would be a shame to do any direct harm," Alicia replied and took a few steps closer to the human. The vampire let her fingers gently touch the human's chin and looked into her eyes. "Don't worry. We are not gonna kill you.. but I'm gonna be honest with you. It's gonna hurt.. pretty bad."
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyLør Maj 16, 2020 1:01 pm

To be honest, Aurora had thought that it was just someone following her by accident, or perhaps her own paranoid mind that had been going crazy. However as the woman stepped out, her arms crossed in a defensive manner, she felt her heart sink. Fear was spreading through her veins, but she felt incapable of doing anything about that fear. When the stranger nodded behind her, she turned, her eyes darting around the vampire's face, the smile that made her stomach churn with unpleasantness. Then it was as if the world disappeared, the vampire speaking a command and it made Aurora's body react on its own. She was trying to fight it, but alas, the human was weak minded from her day filled with new impressions.

Next thing she knew, she was surrounded by trees, being hauled out of a car. She wrestled herself free, falling to the ground and getting dirt all over her. She could feel that her knees got scraped by some rocks hiding under the raw dirt, but it was like she couldn't feel it right now. All she could do was turn around and look up in fear as the vampire hovered over her. She couldn't understand. "I - I think you have the wrong person," she said, her teeth chattering from the cold and the pure fear that her system had introduced her to. She was shaking, trying to go over in her head how this could've happened. "I don't even know who my father is," she said. And why would she lie about that at a time like this? What sort of twisted world had her mother tried to shield her from? The vampire threatened her, and the trybrid stood idly by, but Aurora knew not to trust the violence she spewed. The vampire however didn't seem content on just ripping her arms off, which Aurora didn't know if it was a good or a bad thing at this point. "Please, I haven't done anything," she whimpered, feeling tears run down her cheeks as she closed her eyes shut. She was alone and afraid. Worst part of it all, she didn't think anyone would miss her if she actually showed up dead.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyOns Maj 20, 2020 7:13 am

"That's not the point darling, the point is. We know, and he has done something quite idiotic," Alicia pointed out before crossing her arms. She looked over at her sister with a smile glued on her lips. "Please don't start crying at me," the trybrid snarled followed by a small sigh. "Trust me sweetheart, you'll do anything," she vampire snorted as a smirk found its way on her lips. Aishah stood by, looking at her sister. "Or mother wants us to make a mark on you," - "more like, making an example," Alicia added to her sisters comment. "However, we aren't low on resources and I do like taking a leap of faith." She smiled looking at the human, as her head was rushed around by scenarios of what idea would be most fun. "My sister here, is a trybrid. Which means. She's got different sets of teeth." Aishah stepped closer to them on that note. "So what do you feel like.. werewolf or vampire? Both? None? There is so many things to choose from these days," Alicia smiled clearly enjoying this whole thing. Aishah just followed along, it was what you got to do in this crazy family - and she would never do anything that would make them feel like she was dispensable. "I think vampire for sure, maybe with a little twirl of magic. Just to make things interesting. How long do you think the human can resist its dark nature, if it's genetics are mixed by a little immortality?" Aishah asked her sister before returning her eyes to the human. The trybrid grabbed the human by her wrist and let her nails turn to claws. Aishah let her claws pierce through the thin human flesh before letting go. She mumbled a few words before returning her gaze to the pretty face. "Fase one is complete, now time for the second one. Do you have anything you want to say, in case this goes wrong?" The trybrid asked with a smirk before her eyes started to glow yellow and the veins underneath started showing. The fangs grew out and the feast was about to begin.
Gæst
Gæst

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 10:02 am

The trybrid and the vampire went on and on, and at this point Aurora had given up trying to defend herself. She was sitting on the ground, arms wrapped around her knees as she started to cry. Why didn't they just kill her? Get it over with so that she could go somewhere better than this? She was shaking, the ground could and she could feel a twig digging itself in to her thigh. The vampire asked her a question, but Aurora's eyes just seemed to flicker, her lower lip shaking as she didn't know what to reply. What she felt like? Then the trybrid spoke again, and as she grabbed her arm, she looked at her with pure terror. The claws slowly digging in to her skin made her scream out in pain, pulling and twisting her arm to get away from the trybrid. She was terrible with pain, blood gushing out from where the claws popped out. Aurora pulled her arm close to her chest, quickly soaking her clothes in her own blood. Her vision was going blurry, but maybe it was har body finally kicking in and making her go numb? Sadly no, she was still awfully aware of the pain, whimpering and crying as she tried crawling backwards. The trybrid followed, leaning over her with menacing words of a last sentence. "I hope for heaven," she whispered in a weak voice. She hoped that her suffering would have been enough pain for her, that god would be merciful and grant her entrance to an afterlife of peace and quiet.
Her eyes widened, her pupils dilated as she saw the glowing eyes and the fangs grow out. She knew what the fangs meant, but it was much more scary to think about.
Irina

Irina

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 11:19 am

The hybrid snorted by the human's last words. "You sure are an angel living in a garden of evil, aren't you?" She rolled her eyes and tilted her head a little to the side. "You are in luck though, it most likely should be over pretty quickly," the vampire added with an almost upbeat smile that didn't match the deadliness of the situation. Aishah moved her own wrist towards her mouth before letting her fangs pierce through her own flesh. Then with incredible speed she grabbed the back of the human's head and forced the bloody wrist towards her lips. "Drink sweetheart," the trybrid whispered in the human's ear. Alicia looked at them, keeping her eyes at the human. Their mother would be pleased, which was better than if they had failed. As soon as Aishah found it right, she removed her grip. She took the fingertips with the human's blood on and moved it over Aurora's forehead. Then she mumbled a few words letting the blood boil on her skin. "Now.. all we have to do is simply.. kill her," Aishah said and looked over at Alicia. "You wanna have the honor?" Alicia smiled looking almost flattered. "I thought you would never ask." She stepped forward and tilted her head a little to her side. "Don't worry honey, the vampire life isn't as bad as it sounds," Alicia promised with a light chuckle. "Not that you will be quite like me when you wake up again," she quickly added and picked up a stick from the ground. With vampire speed she moved quickly and pierced the stick right through the human's fragile body in the lower abdomen. "How about I'll leave you to a slow and painful death instead?" The vampire said in a low tone before moving away from the human. "I will remember to say hello to your mother from you." Alicia added before heading back to the car. "Come on sis, we have better things to attend to." Aishah looked shortly at the human and grabbed the stick still placed through the human's body. She twisted it a bit before letting go. "Have fun.. but not to much fun." she headed over to the car and drove away.

//Aishah & Alicia has left the game!
Sponsoreret inhold

Beneath Her Heart Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Beneath Her Heart   Beneath Her Heart Empty

Beneath Her Heart
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Not for the Faint of Heart
» An eye for an eye. A heart for a heart?
» My heart
» The heart of the matter
» The heart wants what it wants - Quentin

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: