Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 29, 2020 3:56 pm

She had probably thought it to be a silly question. After all, why would she want to leave her only home to pursue a life on Earth? Still, he couldn’t deny the thoughts telling him that he desired her as more than a one-night stand, and that was why he had asked. Even if it would never come true. They’d both agreed that tonight was all they had with each other. This was their shared moment of carefree, sinful, rule-breaking behavior. And for the time being, he wanted to allow himself to enjoy this miraculous feeling. Because he couldn’t remember when he’d last been this happy. All his worries disappeared when she was in his arms. And nothing ever managed to do that. Not to this extent. No matter how forcefully he tried to shove those thoughts away. They were always ever-nagging. He exhaled slowly, moving his hand from caressing her to place it on her hip instead. “What are your dreams for the future, Lenina?” he then asked as he looked up at the white ceiling, wondering whether she saw a future working at Devil’s Point. He didn’t know if she was programmed not to have dreams of her own, but he always thought it was interesting to hear what people envisioned their life to be. And almost everyone had dreams, whether these were small and attainable or large and idealistic.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: