Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) Empty
IndlægEmne: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Time + Date: Late night + August 12th
Place + Weather: First Devil's Point, then Lenina's appartment + Beautiful and calm
Clothes: A black dress Link + Coat Link + High heels (8 cm) Link
- Other: British accent + Supernatural beauty + Alluring scent + 1,66 meters tall (1,74 with the shoes) + Hair in a knot Link + Long legs + Handbag Link

Topic Dedicated to: @Michael Sanctius

She'd just gotten off work, it had been a rather simple day, nothing out of the ordinary, som guy wanted a lapdance, another wanted to be held and have his hair caressed softly while he spoke. She'd been working at Devil's point for a few years now, maybe more than a few years, but none the less she was kinda used to people wanting something different than the ordinary. Which was probably why she didn't judge others what they prefered, she was after all from a society which did indulge in sex and orgies, with everyone belonging to everyone.
A smile came to her lips, and she quickly took a Soma, before then letting her gaze go up towards the skies, before looking forward, in which she found a very familiar man coming towards her "Michael?" she asked curiously, as she had not expected to see him, and she wasn't quite sure what he wanted "Do you have an appointment with one of the girls?" she almost felt a sting of something, at the thought of him seeing one of the other girls, though she didn't say this, as she looked at him coming closer.

Sidst rettet af Lenina Lør Aug 08, 2020 7:40 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 7:48 pm

It had been six days since he'd last seen her. Six days of thinking about her at any given chance. He didn’t know how to explain it. It wasn’t love or desire. It was the need to feel complete and nothing at the same time. To escape and repress everything going on in his life and indulge in the emotions she'd made him feel. He felt guilty seeking her out because he knew that he was letting himself be tempted by her sin, but he couldn’t help it. As the days had gone by, the need only grew stronger. It was like withdrawal from an addictive drug, only he’d never experienced that before. His body healed immediately from the effect of drugs. He felt his heart skip a beat as he saw her walking towards him, as if it was fate’s plan all along for him to meet her outside of the club. He glanced down her body before he looked up at her face at the sound of her voice. “Hi,” he greeted with a smile on his lips. He then stopped a meter or two away from her. Her mere presence was enough to satisfy a slight part of his craving, but it also made his mind tell him to go a few steps closer to her. “No, I actually came to see you,” he replied, looking into her eyes, feeling like he could drown into their depths. “I… to be honest, I’ve not been able to put your out of my mind,” he admitted. He didn’t think she put a spell on him, although he certainly had thought about it. However, he'd tried that in the past, and this was different. It had to be an ability of hers, and whether she unconsciously or consciously had used it on him, his mind didn’t really care. All it cared about was feeling that euphoria again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 8:08 pm

He was handsome, which had caught her the first time, his fancy suit and how soft his skin had been underneath her fingers, as she'd worked on his knots and muscles, trying in some way or form to get him to relax, which had appeared to work. At least that was what she'd guessed from his sudden appearance, that maybe he had wanted more of it? Especially as he admitted to coming to see her and that he hadn't been able to get her out of his mind. It was cute, and she almost kinda blushed, she'd been used to people not being able to not think about her, but it seemed more sincere with Michael like it had actually taken something out of him to admit this fact.
"I feel honoured that you thought of me, I did think of you too," she bit down into her lower lip, before letting her gaze met with his "So I'm on my way home if you would walk with me and maybe you would like to get something to drink? It doesn't have to be alcohol if you don't do that kinda thing," She wasn't sure if he had wanted another session of massage, because she could give him some if he wanted to come with her. Even standing there in front of him, something in her wanted to reach out and grab his hand, his big and strong hands, though not doing this she did take a step towards him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 9:17 pm

He glanced down at her rose-colored lips as she bit into her lower lip, not helping but wonder what it would feel like to kiss them. He looked back into her eyes, wondering if her thoughts about him had been anything like the ones he’d had about her. Just imagining it made his stomach flutter. And perhaps this proved that fate played a part. Aiding him with the one thing he felt like he needed more than anything. His smile brightened as she invited him home to have a drink with her. “I’d love to,” he replied. “And I do drink… but I'm only going to feel drunk on you,” he admitted, glancing at her lips again before returning to her beautiful eyes. It wasn't even a line. It was simply the truth. He needed a lot of alcohol for his body to feel the slightest drunk, but all it took for her was a single touch. His breathing became uneasy the moment she stepped towards him, only making him want to close the gap between them even more. However, he restrained himself from doing so. Instead, he inhaled a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. He knew that this was a bad idea. That if he gave in to her invitation, he’d probably give further into the feeling. And perhaps it'd even consume him. Yet it didn’t feel bad or wrong of him. Not at all. “Where do you live?” he asked her. Whenever she'd continue walking, he'd walk along beside of her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 4:49 pm

"Well, in that case, that is what we shall do," she liked the thought of having him home with her, though she could not explain why. Maybe it was a part of her, going against her programming or he was just a really handsome guy and she wanted to be closer to him, hear his voice and feel his skin against her own, instead of against her palms. As he admitted he was going to get drunk on her, she stepped even closer to him, placing her hands against his chest "I feel as if you're not the only one getting drunk of the other party," she admitted, looking into his beautiful eyes. Her hands softly sliding up and placing themself against his cheeks, and she wanted to kiss him, as it appeared clear in her eyes "Not too far from here, only a small walk, so let's not wait too long," she took his hand and started walking with him, walking those few minutes until she got to her flat, which was a relatively elegant place. She led him upstairs and inside, and as she got in, she took off her coat and then turned to him.

//Her home: Link
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 10:17 pm

The moment she placed her hand against his chest, he stopped breathing altogether. He just looked into her mesmerizing eyes. That first touch was enough to make the emotion he’d craved emerge inside of him. Telling him to touch her so he could feel more of it, but he was as frozen in place. She then returned his flirtatious remark, making the nervous flutter intensify in his abdomen. As she moved her hand up to his cheek, he glanced at her lips once more, almost involuntary. But he didn’t back off or lean forward. Instead, he battled the conflict inside of him. A part of him told him. No, begged him, to touch her. The other told him that this was against the rules. “Great,” he replied, smiling briefly before he felt her hand in his. He was grateful for this. After all, his whole body ached to be in contact with her at all times. And perhaps she knew this. They didn’t walk far before they arrived at her apartment, but he didn’t take a moment to look around it because all he did was look at her. “You’re so beautiful,” he said, lowering his gaze from her face to her cleavage, then down her dress to her heels. She was attractive, no doubt, but what he felt when he looked at her was much more than that. It should probably scare him. Make him realize that he should leave before it got the better of him. But it didn’t. He stepped closer to her, reaching his hand out to touch the soft skin of her neck. Feeling a tingle of electricity against his fingertips. “I have to confess… I didn’t only think about you. I yearned to be with you. To feel your touch against me again... Now at first, I thought it was nothing. But the feeling only grew stronger by each passing day,” he admitted, looking into her eyes with a rare longing. He wondered if other men had told her this. But for some reason, it didn’t matter. All that mattered was the feelings she fulfilled to him. “I hadn’t realized how attached I’d gotten to you,” he continued, tracing his fingers up her neck. “How dangerously addictive you could be,” he said in a low voice. His inner voice telling him repeatedly to screw the rules and give in to the feeling. And in a moment of weakness, he did. He leaned in to kiss her. The moment his lips touched hers, it felt like fireworks were going off inside of him, giving him a much stronger feeling than the one he’d gotten from her touch. They were otherwordly. He deepened the kiss, placing an arm around her back to pull her closer to him, completely overtaken by the feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 10:57 pm

She could feel her own breathing almost kinda being stuck in her throat, not being able to get out, especially when he stepped closer after having called her beautiful. His gaze was like fire against her skin, with so much passion behind them, that she hadn't ever seen anything like it before. She wanted him, wanted to feel him and be close to him, so him moving closer and placing his hand on her neck, made her heartbeat so much faster. She wanted to say how she'd thought about him too, and that everyone else almost seemed like nothing, and they hadn't even done that much together, but she'd almost been haunted by his eyes and his deep voice, sending shivers down her spine.
It had been nothing but a simple touch, but he had big and strong hands, which could probably fit her whole face if he were to extend it completely and hold it in front of it. But it was also warm, and had a roughness to it, that only hard work and battle would give. She was about to kiss it, while listening to his words, as it then seemed as if he said fuck it to everything and kissed her. Her eyes automatically closed, and her arms locked themself around his neck, as she kissed him back with so much passion. The feeling of it getting deeper, and the taste of his sweetness, was enough to make her moan slightly against his lips. Her hand removing his coat, and then opening his shirt. She herself wasn't the only one who appeared to have some addicting to themself, as Michael's lips and his presence, was enough to make her want him over and over again. If he didn't stop her, she would open his shirt up completely, and let her hands grace his soft skin, while still keeping the kiss going.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 5:42 pm

He allowed himself to indulge in her sweet taste. Craving it in an unfathomable way. He moved his hand further up her back to the edge of her dress, slipping his fingers inside of it and resisting the urge to rip it apart. But all he wanted was to feel more of her. He aided her to take off his jacket before he repositioned his hands on her. Her moan sounded like a sweet melody, adding yet another thing about her that he couldn’t get enough of. As she’d unbuttoned his shirt and traced her fingers up his chest. It felt like she was sending elated impulses through his body. Taking him to a place of exaltation. And at that moment it felt as if all morals disappeared from his mind. Michael was taught to abstain from sexual immorality, to know how to control his body in holiness and honor, but near her, that control was completely lost. All he could think about was the feelings she caused. As their lips parted, he opened his eyes, letting out a deep breath. His heart was racing in his chest and the emotions tempered with his mind. He knew he’d kissed her in the heat of the moment. He knew that she’d made him fall from grace. That this was wrong, and that he shouldn’t have done it. Yet, everything inside of him yearned to taste her lips again, to touch and feel all of her. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time he'd pursued pleasures to try and fill the void inside of him. He looked into her eyes with a hint of conflict. But the desire far outweighed that conflict. At this point he realized that he was already in too deep, so he did another drastic thing. He lifted her up into his arms and walked towards a bedroom. He then laid her down into the bed as he rid himself of his shirt, but even those few seconds without her touch felt unbearable, so he quickly came over her, continuing to kiss her before he slowly moved his lips towards her neck. It was beyond lust and desire. It was a need beyond anything he’d ever experienced.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 6:03 pm

It would be a lie to say that she hadn't been with a lot of guys, given how her society was, it would be rather strange if she'd been a virgin. But she did have to admit, there was something about Michael, something she couldn't quite place, and she wanted more of him. As the kiss broke, and the air came into lungs once again, an aching for him came to her, and she just wanted to feel his skin against her own, feel his chest against her own bare, though still having the dress on that wasn't yet there. Though she did notice the conflict in his eyes, and softly she laid her hand against his cheek and she was just about to say something, when he then took her into his arms and carried her to the bed and she quickly took off the shoes.
The feeling of his soft lips against her own, as if he couldn't go a second without the feeling of her, which he wasn't alone in, as she had a need for him and it scared her. She closed her eyes, as the kisses went to her neck, only to turn them around, now him on his back. She sat on his stomach, letting her lips meet with his, before then opening the dress and pulling it off. Now she was only left in her bra and thong. With one hand against his chest and the other which opened her bra, she looked down at him with a mix of lust and admiration, as if the view of his naked chest and those beautiful eyes, was something she could look at forever.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 7:33 pm

He kicked off his shoes as he continued the kisses down her neck. He wasn’t thinking clearly. In the moment, all he wanted was for her to love him, to seek some sort of comfort from the cruel world around them, and escape into the euphoric feeling only she brought him. His fingers traced down the side of her body, feeling her feminine curves before she flipped them around. He returned her kiss with closed eyes but opened them as she leaned back, looking up at her in awe as she took off her dress. He placed a hand on her hip, feeling the fabric of her panties in between her soft skin. He'd gotten hard the moment they kissed, and his body begged him to relive him from the pressure and remove his pants, but all he could do was look admiringly at her, slowly tracing his hands up her sides to feel the softness of her breast. He caressed it gently as he moved the other hand around to her back, pulling her close to him again so he’d feel her chest against him. He placed another tender kiss against her lips before he moved one of his hands down to remove his belt, grinding against her body in the same movement he threw it on the floor. His muscles flexed at the sexual tension that seemed to accumulate with every kiss. He wanted to take in the moment and feel everything at once. He knew that the intimacy wouldn’t last, but when you lived a life filled with loneliness and horror, even an ephemeral moment of pure joy made the world of a difference. So, he couldn't anything but cherish it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 7:55 pm

One of the parts about sex she loved the most, was the concept of someone wanting her, being able to feel their lust in every single way possible. And it was exactly what she was able to do with Michael, he was hard and she could feel it, and she could see how he wanted her in his eyes and how he touched her. Sher liked how he touched her breast, and she wanted more and more of him, she'd never been quite as greedy as in this moment, she wanted him only for herself, actually going against what the rules were. But in this very moment she didn't care, everything that mattered was him and her, and how she felt in the moment. She didn't even have the need for a Soma, as the feelings maybe were overpowering, but she loved it.
As he pulled her down and closer, she placed her hand against his cheek and kisses him back just as softly. At the same time she could feel his muscles move underneath his skin, the warm and soft skin pressed against her chest. Just at the belt disappeared, thrown to the floor, her hand reached down to open the pants "I want you," she whispered against his lips, with her deep dark eyes looking into to his, and being this close meant she could see everything, the few specks of something dark in those beautiful green eyes. She felt entranced by him, wanting him like she'd never wanted anyone before "Will you have me?" She asked, softly pecking his lips, as her hand caresses his cheek, feeling the scruffiness of his beard against her palm.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 10:27 pm

He looked fondly into her eyes as she reached down to open his pants, saying the one thing he’d felt towards her since the night they met. It honestly terrified him. Even more so to realize that it was a deeper feeling entirely. Her breath caressed his lips as he slowly parted them, feeling completely enchanted by her. “Yes,” he replied in a tender whisper. His whole body ached to have her. All of her. And he wanted it too much. He knew that. He knew that was getting himself into a trap that he’d have a hard time getting out of, but in the moment, all he craved was this. And that pull was much stronger than any of his thoughts telling him to stop. He moved his hand up to her neck as he kissed her, while the other one reached down to remove his pants, throwing them to the floor as well. Only leaving the fabric of her thong and his boxers between them. He pressed his body against her in a grinding movement, feeling more of her warm skin against him. He was immensely aroused by her, but it was the euphoria from her touch that drove him wild. To the point where the world could be ending, and he wouldn’t even know because all he felt and saw was her. “Profoundly,” he emphasized before he flipped her around. Placing his lips against her neck again, placing sporadic kisses against it as he gently pulled her panties down. His other arm was resting by her side, keeping him slightly above her. He then removed his boxers before he entered her, feeling her warm and wet embrace around his member. He pushed himself deeper inside of her. The feeling sent him into a state of delirium. It was much stronger than the one he'd gotten from her kiss. He slowly stroked inside of her and clenched the sheet with his fist at the sensation before he leaned down to her again, looking into her brown eyes with a deep desire that only belonged to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 10:38 pm

She couldn't help herself but moan against his lips, as the pants got thrown to the ground, and she could feel his arousal even more, and she could imagine it matching her own. As he flipped them around, of course, not before admitting he wanted her, she looked up at him with a smile on her lips and her pupils dilated by lust. She bared her neck for him, having her fingers caught between his soft hair, as the kisses lingered on her neck, and small faint sounds of pleasure came from her. With the loss of her thong, and his boxers, made all kinds of fabric between them now being at none.
The second he entered her, she knew she wouldn't want anyone else, though it wasn't as clearly in the moment, as it probably would be later on and she moan greatly, grabbing on to his back, with the other being caught between his locks of hair. she looked up and into his beautiful eyes, with her own being in a state of pleasure and lust, she placed her hand against his cheek and she gently pulled him down and into a kiss, as she locked her legs around his hips.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 12:35 pm

He tugged the sheet harder at the way she grabbed onto him, fueling his lust. He kept stroking inside of her as she pulled him into a kiss, returning it passionately. He was under her spell, and by each passing moment, he fell deeper into the ecstasy. The moment she wrapped her legs around his hips, he let out a moan at the feeling of her closeness. He moved his hand up into her hair as he continued the kisses, feeling addicted to her taste. He felt the pleasure build up inside of him with each thrust, so he sped up his pace until the feelings got to its highest. He pressed his groin against her a last time as he came, letting out a deep moan as he felt the explosion of ecstasy flow through his body. It made every bone in his body overjoyed with the sensation. His hands were slightly trembling as he moved it up to her cheek, looking into her deep brown eyes and feeling like nothing mattered except being right here with her. He leaned in to kiss her again before he moved onto his back beside her, seeing stars as he looked up at the ceiling. “Wow,” he breathed out. He was so high on the feeling that he wished he'd never had to come down. He turned his face to look at her again. Knowing that they’d done it in a passionate moment. But he couldn’t help himself. And regardless of the many times he’d been able to resist sinful urges, one glance at her took that all away. “I’ve not felt this good in ages,” he admitted before a smile slowly appeared on his face. He knew that she probably didn’t feel the same way. After all, who knew how many others craved her in the way he did. And how many of them she'd invited home as well. He then looked up at the ceiling again, inhaling deeply as he tried to calm his rapid heartbeat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 12:54 pm

She felt amazing, and even more than just amazing. With every thrust she felt herself being caresses and embraced by what he gave her. Sometimes she even had to close her eyes, just because it all became too much for her, the feelings and the sensations of him, and the sounds he made, even how he kissed her. Time even suddenly became nothing to worry about, and she let herself be engulfed by it all. So when he came, she came with him and made a sound she wasn't sure she'd ever made before during sex. She kissed him back, and smiled, though feeling a sudden feeling of emptiness, as he then pulled out off her and laid beside her on the bed.
Though she let herself face him, as she turned her head. She even found herself moving around, so that she'd placed one leg between his, and was laying on top of him. Her hand caressing his cheek, while she looked down at him with a soft expression "You're unlike anyone I've ever met," she admitted, while her fingertips traced his face and his beautiful features "Your kiss are addicting and I want more each time, I feel greedy for the first time in many years," she leaned down and softly kissed him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 3:52 pm

His smile widened as she said he was unlike anyone she’d ever met. She wouldn’t be the first to say that. But he couldn’t help but wonder what it was about him that made her say it. But as she said her next sentence, he looked into her eyes with a hint of realization of maybe, just maybe, it wasn’t only him feeling this urge to be near her. And that if it was true, then perhaps their meeting was destined bound. The thought surely seemed absurd, but he couldn’t help to think it, anyway. After she'd said the word greed, it kept reappearing in his mind. Telling him to put his sins of desire to death. And he knew that he should. After all, they could never be together. Yet, as she leaned down to kiss him again, he decided to put those thoughts on hold. He closed his eyes and returned the kiss tenderly, moving his hands around to her back. But the thoughts still crossed his mind. “You know, we should resist this,” he said, yet continuing to kiss her. “Because that greed could turn into an addiction, and that would be very perilous and wrong of us to allow,” he then said, stopping the kiss to look up into her eyes. He tried his best to do what he knew was right. But looking into those eyes was enough to make him surrender anytime.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 4:08 pm

She sighed, knowing that in some ways he was right, she should resit it, after all she wasn't allowed this kind of privacy or relationships of any kind, and maybe she was just being a foolish naive girl, to think that he would want anything from her other than a fuck. But maybe she wanted to be naive, wanted to believe that what he thought of her wasn't only based on the basics of desire. So as the kisses stopped, she looked down at him with a hint of a sadness "In my world we aren't allowed family or relationships of any kind, everyone belongs to everyone. I always used to believe that was what made us special, because we never ventured into war or killed people for who they were, but we torture each other and numb our selves with beliefs of what we have to be," she didn't know what she told him this, because she'd never really admitted to how Indra and the ways of her people were anything more than good, as her back had the evidence of how children were programmed to follow the rules.
"I never had a family, I never had a way of belonging or someone wanting me more than my basic programming. But...maybe I do want that, I understand that you think what we're doing right now is wrong, we're giving into what we want rather than what we should. I know tomorrow will be a new day, and you will go on with your life as if I had never existed, but at least for tonight shall we not forget what we should and should not do?" she asked, laying her hand against his cheek, as she looked down at him, never quite having opened up to anyone in this way "Can we not just be two people, in the arms of each other, not worrying about everyone outside. It is only us existing in this very moment."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 9:08 pm

He looked into her eyes as she revealed more things about her world. Their rules were so different from the ones he lived by. But when she admitted that she'd started to realize that it wasn’t all good, he placed a gentle hand against her cheek, caressing his thumb against her skin. It was sad for him to think about a world where one wasn’t allowed to have a family or feel like they belonged to someone. He wouldn't know what he'd done in his life without that. “It’s okay,” he said with a sympathetic expression. Perhaps that was the reason she’d come to Earth. To experience life in a different way than she had before. He traced his hand down her neck and then her shoulder before moving it to her back. He glanced away from her as she asked if they could just forget about all reasons against this and be with each other for this one night. And he wanted to do that. More than he already had. But it didn’t make it any less wrong. He then turned his eyes back to hers as she continued. “You think I could forget you?” he asked. Because although he perhaps should continue his life as if she hadn’t existed. That’s not how it worked. “I meant it when I said I couldn’t put you out of my mind… And every time I’m near you, I feel as if nothing could ever be that bad because you're with me,” he admitted, clearly conflicted about the emotions she brought him and why he hadn't been strong enough to resist his urges.. “If that isn't a good reason to slow things down, I don't know what is,” he said. “Because we can’t be together... Hell, my rules tell me to marry a woman before sleeping with her,” he pointed out. He felt weak for always finding ways around that. But he didn’t live a life like most other angels. He couldn’t have a picture-perfect family and work a 9 to 5 job. That had never been in the cards for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 9:17 pm

She felt his fingers against her skin, like this amazing feeling and sensation going around wherever he touched, and she felt herself wanting even more of it, and she wanted as much as he could give her. Though as he then spoke, as if she really though he would just forget her, and she was about to answer, when he then answered his own question, and what he said made her smile softly. She then stilled caressed his cheek "In that case we shall not have sex again, but am I still allowed to kiss you and touch you?" she asked, for even if this may be the last time they saw each other, she would want to touch him for the rest of the night. She looked down at him, and as he admitted they could never be together, there was a flash of something sad in her eyes, but she quickly pushed it away, even wanting to take af Soma to calm herself down. Though instead she focused on the color of his eyes, as they seemed to be everything she needed, even if it was just a stupid thought of something never to happen.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyMan Aug 10, 2020 1:49 pm

It was an impossible question to answer, because although it was less immoral, it still fueled the addictive emotion he felt around her. The one that wanted more of her every time she touched and kissed him. And he feared that there wasn’t a way to get out of that. But giving in to the craving surely had to make it worse. He couldn’t help but sense a glimpse of sadness in her eyes as he said they couldn’t be together. But it was something she’d ought to realize. And even more so if she discovered who he was. “I will stay… because I can’t help it,” he said quietly. Despite his many attempts and his battling thoughts. All he wanted was to feel her in his arms for eternity. “I can’t resist you,” he admitted. The more he looked into her eyes, the more he fell into the depths of his emotions towards her. He slowly moved his arms around her, tracing his hand up to her neck to pull her down for a kiss and forgetting the world around him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyMan Aug 10, 2020 2:05 pm

By the words of Michael staying, because he couldn't help himself, it both brought some kind of joy but also sadness to her, because she wasn't actually sure why he couldn't help himself, was it because he was attracted to her or something else entirely? Though she didn't bring too many thoughts to it, as she felt his arms around her and fingers along her neck, only to be pulled down towards that one thing she really wanted. She found herself closing her eyes, and leaning into the kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle, and she wanted all of him, all that he was able to give her, though she knew that in the end that wasn't much and he even said they couldn't be together, so even if she indulged herself in this girlish fantasy, nothing would ever come of it.
Though for tonight he was hers and she was his, and it wouldn't be any other way. She even laid her hand against his cheek, as the kiss went on, as much as possible. As the kiss would end, she placed her face against his neck, laying on top of him, and softly caressing his chest with her fingertips. He was so warm and inviting, and while she knew this was probably to be the last time they ever would do this, she wanted to enjoy it for as long as she could. Suddenly she turned her head up against his face "By the way, you may call me Lenina... that's my real name," she hadn't actually called herself by her real name in his presence, and even if the chances of them meeting again were low, he might as well call her by that.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyTirs Aug 11, 2020 7:07 pm

His longing for her increased as the kiss continued, and he felt himself get aroused again. He traced his hand down to her ass, only satisfying the craving that he should resist. So instead, he ended the kiss and moved his hand up to her lower back. She then placed her face against his neck, making him look up at the ceiling as he tried to calm his unsteady breathing. Her soft caresses helped him do this. It made him focus on the warm sensation it created inside of him. He tried to think of the possible reasons for feeling like this near her, like she was some goddess of desire and love that even the strongest of beings couldn’t resist. Or where this strange hold on him came from. But more so, he wondered if she felt the same way. And if her admittance to feeling addicted to his kiss could compare to his own. He slowly ran his hand through her soft hair as he thought of this. He looked down at her at the sound of her captivating voice. As if he was ready to follow its command. Then hearing her reveal her real name. “Lenina,” he repeated in a low voice. “I like that,” he added, a faint smile appearing on his lips as he realized that he couldn’t think of anything he didn’t like about her. Except for maybe her profession. But that was just as much about him wanting to be the only one she was with. It was a stupid thought. But laying here with her, it was all he could think. For a moment he wondered why she’d told him her name to begin with. Because despite how much he wanted to see her again, he knew that it was wrong of him. And that it was for her as well. He leaned his head back against the pillow, looking up at the ceiling again as he continued to caress her hair. “What happens if you go against the rules of your world? Say... you want to be with a specific person or have a family of your own?” he asked her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyOns Aug 12, 2020 4:49 pm

She closed her eyes by the feeling of his fingers through his hair, it was soft and she liked it, maybe a bit too much. Though she would have that battle with herself another day. His compliment of her name, made her smile softly and she placed her face closer against his neck than before, still with her eyes closed. As he suddenly asked what would happen if she went against the rules of the society she'd liven in her whole life "If I were to return, I would be reprogrammed," it wasn't always a good life, but life was never really good always "If I had a child, they would probably kill it, no children, no privacy and no relationships," she opened her eyes and had a sadden look in her eyes. She'd never really thought much of those rules, as she thought herself incapable of having children "Though all of my kind are infertile, we cannot have children." it had been the way of their design, a way of making sure no one was a daughter or a son, no one was a mother or a father.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptyOns Aug 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Their punishment was to be reprogrammed. He wondered if this meant that those enforcing the rules could access her mind and temper with things like morals and memories, making it impossible for her to stray away from the life they'd intended for her. The thought of them killing innocent children made him feel sick to his stomach. But as she said the next sentence, it managed to ease it slightly. Because at least that meant they never actually murder them. “So, if you ever decide on leaving New London, they won’t come after you?” he asked her. He'd noted that she said that they’d reprogram her if she returned. So, what happened if she didn’t? Michael didn’t know why he cared about this, but he assumed it had something to do with his unexplainable urge to keep her in his life. At the same time, he wanted to get free from that, having already felt the torture of waiting six days without her, which now had led to him sinning. For that reason, he couldn’t allow it to continue. Besides that, he only deemed it to be a good thing that her programming was starting to fail, making her think these things. Because it meant she was being led closer to God.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) EmptySøn Aug 23, 2020 3:09 pm

She would sometimes close her eyes, and enjoy the feeling of being this close to him, she never thought that it would be possible for her, to feel as if she was this close to someone else, but yet here she was and here he was, and even if it was only for tonight, she would take as much of it as she could. The thought alone, made her feel dirty like she was being greedy, and that the world could have him in it wanted, like she couldn't allow herself this fantasy, as it went against everything she'd been taught, and everything she knew from the world she'd been born in. But at the moment, even if it was wrong, she would allow herself this one thing of her own, the imagination of a better life, even if it would never come true and as Michael had but it, they would never be together.
As the question came, whether or not they would come after her if she was ever to leave the world she'd grown up in, she opened her eyes and thought for a moment "I do not know," she didn't know if they would come after her, she could destroy her lens, and in that sense of the way, they wouldn't be able to find her. But she didn't know if they cared enough to try and find her unless she came back to New London. She threw the thoughts away, and softly caress his shoulder and neck, and then chest with her fingertips, ever so slightly softly, and a part of her didn't want to keep her eyes closed, as she knew he would probably vanish when she opened them again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)   What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW) Empty

What can I do for you? Do you need anything? (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: