Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Morning Of Rebirth

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Asher

Humør : '
Antal indlæg : 60

The Morning Of Rebirth Empty
IndlægEmne: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 4:58 pm

The Morning Of Rebirth Tumblr_p6uolv1jXa1wt4b1zo1_500

TIME | 07:34
DATE | 25. June. 2020
PLACE | Cemetery
WEATHER | A Little After Sunrise
- OUTFIT -
- Black Shirt - Black Pants - Black Socks - No Shoes

Reserved For - @Saros

Asher walked out of the stone mausoleum. He gasped, as he coughed a little, before he landed on his knees, as he looked up towards the blue skye, that had a faint orange hue to it. It was sunrise, but even that was almost done, as the day had started on a new. He only remembered having wished to go back, and now he was here. He was almost certain.. this was Earth.. this was home.
His steel grey eyes flickered a little, as he started to rub his face, dirty from having pushed the lid to the side, lucky for him, it hadnt been that heavy, and even more lucky, was that it had already been moved a little. He didnt know who had bought it for him, to be buried there, or why he was dressed the way he was. It was fine clothing, but not too fine. He looked down himself, as he slowly tried to get up again, but gasped, as he felt weak and afraid. Where was he.. what about Alexander.. what day was it.. year.. what if Alexander was dead, what if people he had known.. was gone.. what should he do?.
He couldnt take the thought of living on the streets again. He trembled, as he folded together as much as he could, before he started to cry. Tears glided down his cheeks, as he muttered for himself. " Alexander... Alex... Alexander.. please.. i´m scared.. Alex.. " he cried, as he just kept laying and holding around himself, legs bend up to his chest.. as he had closed eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Saros was on his way to work. Every morning, he took a shortcut through the graveyards to get to the part of town, where the dance studio was located at. Duffel bag over his shoulder, he was whistling a small, happy tune - but stopped the moment he felt something. Like... Something was pulling him to another part of the graveyard than where he usually walked through.

Furrowing his brows, he began walking the direction he felt the pull in... And before long, he heard crying... What sounded to be a guy. Probably a young guy, judging by the tone of the voice. As he got closer, he rounded a corner, and there... he saw someone laying on the ground in front of him, the sobbing the exact one he'd heard from afar. He walked closer, before saying a small, careful, "... Hello?" and when his eyes fell on the guy... He could almost feel his heart break at the sight. "Hey, hey, take it easy... No need to be scared... Things are going to be okay, alright?" he said, dropping his duffelbag befor ehe kneeled down next to the guy, reaching out to give his shoulder a gentle squeeze, an encouraging smile on his lips. The guy's aura very clearly told him this was another angel... As his own aura, as always, radiated empathy and helpfulness, the very trademarks of what he was. "What's your name?"

//Outfit
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 6:23 pm

The steel grey eyes looked up towards the guy in white, as he felt the angelic aura around the guy. He suddenly felt.. safe, as he looked up at Saros. Asher sniffled softly, as he slowly sat up, before he gently stroke his own tears away, as he looked up at the stranger, and saw that cute smile over his lips. He opened his lips a little, almost trembling, as he said with the american accent, but only barely being there this time, as he hadnt been back for months.. " Asher... ". He looked at Saros with a sorrowful expression, as he looked around. " Am.. am i in France? ". He had never been at the cemetary in Moonlight Falls, so of course he just took if from the guys accent, where he could perhaps be.
" What year is it.. where am i? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 6:37 pm

The gentle smile stayed on Saros' lips, even when he pulled his hand back, as he saw the guy sit up. "Asher?" he just wanted to be sure he had it right, before he then, in return, introduced himself, too. "Saros - nice to meet you." and then... he shook his head. "No - you're in Moonlight Falls. England. I do know I have a bit of an accent, though." it wasn't too many years he and Lyric had lived here, yet, after all.

"And it's 2020... 25th of June." where others might find the question weird - Saros did, after all, know that one could be reborn as an angel, and he was pretty sure that was what had happened, here. "... I'm guessing... You died, with how confused you seem?" he said this sort of carefully - he didn't want to rip up in anything too hurtful, after all. But also, it was just good to know what was going on, as it made it all that much easier for him to help the guy. Which he really, really wanted to do... More than usually. It was weird... Just like... Like he was drawn to this guy...
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 10:06 pm

He nodded, as the guy said his name. " Yes " he said softly, as he looked up at him. When the guy said he was in Moonlight Falls, he just breathed out, as he was relieved. So he wasnt that far away, but.. it had almost been a half year, since he had died, and with that. His eyes flickered a little, as he felt tears glide down his cheeks, as he couldnt get Alexander out of his head.

For him, it hadnt felt like half a year, but then again, it had.. it was SUCH a weird feeling. He looked up at Saros, as he said " Nice to meet you too, and.. y-yes.. sadly " he looked down for a moment, before he slowly got up, as he stroke some of the new tears away once again, as he said " I died.. in January.. i dont.. exactly remember which time.. ".

He looked down himself and then at Saros.. as he asked hesitantly. " Is.. is the crown prince of Gaia still.. alive.. and living here? ". He looked a little nervous asking this, and he was. He wanted to know if Alexander was okay.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 10:21 pm

He could see, and sense, the relief when the guy heard where he was... So he guessed he hadn't died too far from there, at the very least. Sighing... He couldn't relaly help himself, as he reached out to gently stroke the tears away that appeared once more. Maybe a bit too quick for how much of strangers they still were, if one asked others... But Saros did whatever he could to soothe and reassure people in distress... Including this guy.

As Asher got up, Saros stood back up, as well, and just smiled ever so gently at him. "Well... It's not everybody that gets a second chance in life... So he'd gotta have seen something in you, after all." it was probably quite obvious who he meant - God didn't bring each and everyone back as angels, after all. One had to have been extraordinarily good and pure in their life for it to happen...

"The crown prince...? Oh. You mean Alexander? He's king now... So... The answer to both of your questions would be 'yes'." he answered with a small smile on his lips. "You know him?" he couldn't see why he would ask about the guy, otherwise.
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 11:21 pm

Asher blushed slightly by Saros brushing a tear away from his cheek, as he looked at him a little surprised, but then just looked down a little. He didnt really smile, as he didnt feel like wanting to smile, but his aura was easy to read, he felt happy, for what Saros did. He appreciated it.

Asher looked over at Saros, as the guy said the thing with him being given a second chance, and that god saw something in him.. what.. he didnt know yet, but he wanted to know..
Asher had never harmed any in his life, not even when fighting. Of course he had said some things he regretted, but he had never harmed, and he had always tried to help people, even when homeless, so perhaps, there really were something about the talk?.

" Y-Yeah.. perhaps " he said with a little nervous smile, and an expression that said, that he didnt quite believe the.. seeing something in him, but.. here he was. When Saros mentioned that Alexander was king now, and that he was alive and well.. he couldnt help but start crying a little again, although no sound came from him, as he said " N-No i just.. ". He didnt want to talk about knowing Alexander.
" It doesnt matter.. i´m just happy to hear so ". He looked down. Alexander... king... which had to mean, that the guy, had probably found a queen or king soon, to share his bed with. The idea.. of someone laying with Alexander.. got him so sad and mad.. to the point of him, falling on his knees, as he just had to breath.

Alexander knew he was dead, he didnt know he was alive, and he wished for him, all the happiness he could get, with whomever. The tears stopped, as he said softly " it´s better.. to be invisible instead of being visible.. and rejected ". The thought of him, coming back to Alexander, and then.. get rejected, made his heart hurt, in a new way, he had NEVER thought possible....
He slowly got up, as he said " C-Could we find a place to go.. " he didnt want to risk it.. anyone seeing him, even thought, he was probably just... a nobody now.. a ghost... no family.. no friends.. just.. him..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyMan Jun 29, 2020 11:37 pm

Saros just smiled and once more, reached out to gently squeeze the guy's shoulder. He was a firm believer that there was a plan with everything - that God knew exactly what he was doing. And that if somebody got reborn as an angel, there was surely a purpose with it. And with what he, himself, could already feel... Able to feel this guy's emotions and everything... It fit with what he'd been told it would feel like when he found his person... So... Maybe... This was the guy, that he was meant to protect?

He furrowed his brows, looking with concern down at Asher when he got down on his knees again, crying a bit more than before. "You... Sure you're okay?" he asked, hesitantly, knowing it was probably a stupid question, what with the tears and all... But still. And he didn't know what to say to the thing with being invisible and all... So he just kept from saying anything about that.

"Of course. Just... Let me write my coworkers, tell them I'm not coming in today." he said with a gentle smile, then, before pulling out his phone and quickly texting his dance partner and coach. That done, he put his phone back in his pocket. "Do you want to go somewhere public, like a café, or back to my place?"
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 12:46 am

Asher looked up towards the guy. Feeling that energy, seeing the aura and just in general.. knowing deep down, that this guy, was good, all the way through. " No, i just.. c-could we.. go back to your home ". He just really wanted some place he could almost bury himself, just a soft bed, where he could hide under a blanket or a duvet, as he just wanted to cry. To feel all of those emotions again, and then at the same time, feel so relieved..

The future he thought he had, was now gone. He didnt have Alexander anymore, and he didnt know what to do with himself at this point, or if he should even try to contact Alexander. He slowly got up, as he would follow Saros to his home. He didnt really fear for his life or anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 12:53 am

Of course, beside the aura... Any angel... Anybody able to sense another's moral compass... Would see that there was literally nothing counting to the 'bad' end of morals. Even if he had grown up with a demon by his side,he himself had never harmed anybody, always been considerate of people's feelings, helped out wherever he could... He was about as pure as you could possibly be.

"Alright. We'll do that, then." he said, with a smile - offered his hand for the guy to take if he wanted to, while showing the way... If he didn't want to, that was fine with him, too. He just new that even such small physical contact could be infinitely comforting in desperate situations, so that's why he'd offered it.

As they arrived at the villa, he turned to look at Asher again. "Alright, my twin brother might still be home - just so you know. He's a demon, but really, he's a good guy, deep down, so you have nothing to fear from him, okay?" all of this said with a bright, cheerful smile, before he showed the way inside.
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 1:00 am

Asher reached out for Saros hand, but.. he didnt take it, as he pulled his hand back. The thought of touching someone.. made him tear up again, as the last person he had touched, was Alexander. He felt like a broken record. Always with that name, that face in his mind. He looked down to his own feet, at the socks that was already dirtied from having stepped out, but also the clothing. It all reeked. He looked over at Saros, as he followed him without saying much this time, as he just let his thoughts run on autopilot.. going through his past life, as he felt like an imposter almost.. having come back.. he would have to earn his place here, wouldnt he?.

When they arrived at the Villa, he couldnt help but just look up in awe a little. He was STILL not used to all of those fancy houses, as he just stood there for a little while and looked, as he then turned to Saros, when the guy spoke about a demon brother. " i dont mind. I might be an angel now, but i wasnt always one ". He sighed a little, as he looked down. He went with Saros inside, as he turned a little, just to get all the wiew of the house in.. as he said " C-Can i use the bathroom?.. real quick.. ". If he could, he would go where ever Saros pointed to, as he would then go in there, close the door and straight over to the mirror, to see.. he looked exactly like himself.. but. He pulled down his collarbone.. nothing.. no name.. no Alexander.. so had they only been fated in that life?.. he couldnt believe it.. but.. here was the proof.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 1:09 am

"Alright. For all I know, you could've been a fairy before, after all. A lot of them and other races are wary around demons, too." he said, smiling and shrugging. But it was good knowing that Asher didn't mind his brother being what he was. Of course, as they walked through the living room, there was a picture or two on the walls, of Saros and Lyric - and their step mother, Esmée.

"Oh, yeah, of course. The one on this floor is just down that hallway, second door to the left," he said, and pointed down a hallway to the right. "I'll go dump my training clothes and find some clothes for you in the meantime, yea?" he then said, smiling - and once Asher was on his way to the bathroom, he went upstairs to do just as he'd said he would, and after he'd picked out a rather simple outfit, he went downstairs with it, and waited in the living room for him.
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 1:39 am

He chuckled a little at Saros commentary, about him having been a fairy or such. " So i look like a fairy?. Good to know " he snickered a little, but his face soon fell down in darkness once more. He stood inside the bathroom now, looking at his bare collarbone, as tears glided down, and he just slided down to his knees, as he trembled all over, while crying silently or as silently he could, into the shirt he had on, as he slowly got up after some time. He washed his hands and face, as he slowly took off the shirt and then pants.. just in general everything, before he walked over to the shower, to take a quick bath.. as he felt like he smelled horribly..
As he was done, he got out and took a towel and dried himself and them took one around himself, as he walked out to Saros once more.

" I.. the clothing, i laid it in the corner out there.. i.. could it maybe be saved with being washed.. i just.. ". He didnt know who had dressed him.. but he was sure, he didnt have that on, when he did.. and it had felt bigger.. maybe it was.. no.. he wasnt even going to think that it could have been Alexander´s..
" Thanks.. Saros. Thanks for helping me " he said softly, as he looked down, with such sorrowful expression still, as he felt like crying once more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 1:45 am

"Well, you have the body type, and that same... Innocence, I guess? That I'd expect of one. You just lack the pointy ears, really." he said with a bit of a chuckle, smiling at the guy -before they parted ways for this shorter bit.

Once he'd gotten the clothes, he also went into the kitchen, thinking that the guy might be hungry, thirsty - he didn't know, but he just liked to make sure that people were well taken care of. So he made just a couple very simple sandwiches - tuna salad, egg salad, and ham & cheese - and took out his favorite multi juice as well, having it all on a tray in the living room when Asher entered.

"If you want me to, I'll see what I can do. Other than that... Don't worry. I have more than enough clothing you can borrow, until we can get you some new ones... Really, there's no reason to thank me. That's not the reason I'm helping you. I just... I couldn't stand to see you so sad. This is the very least I can do." he said with a bit of a smile, reaching out the clean clothes to the guy - just simple black pants, white shirt, boxers and socks.
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 3:07 pm

He couldnt help but having smiled from the words Saros had said about him. Him having the same body type and innocence over him, as a Fairy?. He appreciated the guy´s words.
He looked over at Saros, as he took the clean clothing, before he walked back to the bathroom, without saying a word, before he came back, in the black pants and white shirt, that just showed his body type so well.

The slender form, not hanging too lose or too tight, and the black pants were a little too long, so he had folded the pants legs a little, and the socks too, was a little too big, but he had just pulled them longer up of his leg.
He looked blushed over at saros, as he walked over to the couches. " Thanks Saros " he said with a little smile to the corner of his lips, before he sat down, as he looked a little surprised at the food. " Wauw ".

He sighed, as he said " I dont know who buried me.. i have an idea but.. i just.. maybe you are right, maybe i should just.. ". The thought if it had been Alexander. " Can we.. keep it for now? ". He looked up at Saros, almost beggingly, as he reached out to take an egg salad. He loved egg´s afterall. He smiled, as he took a bite. It was first now, it actually hit him.. HOW hungry he actually were!.
He sighed in bliss, as he just kept eating, but had made space for Saros to sit besides him, if the guy wanted.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 3:36 pm

And Saros liked that smile - he liked it a lot, and the resulting happiness he could just feel from the guy. He meant every word of it, too, the guy just had that same sort of 'energy' over him as he tended to notice light fairies have.

But that over and done with, he got done with the sandwiches and all, and settled in to wait for Asher, smiling at him when he returned again. "Looks like it fits just fine for the time being," good thing they seemed to have pretty much the same body type - Saros was just that bit taller which caused the pants length and sock problem, but that wasn't all that much trouble, either.

"Sure, we'll keep it. Whatever makes you happy."
he said with another smile, sitting down next to the guy as he himself reached out for a tuna sandwich. "I thought you might need something to eat on top of this ordeal,"
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Asher turned to look a little at the tune sandwish, as he snickered a little, before saying softly " Already stealing my food? ". He smiled teasingly, as he continued to eat his egg salad. He looked a little around, as he said " So have you ever met.. other angel´s that have been reborn, or am i your first one? ". He tilted his head, as he looked over at Saros, with this little soft smile, that disappeared rather quickly once again.
He sighed, as he said " I dont know what i should do.. i have no home anymore.. no family i can go to.. no.. phone.. nothing ". He sighed, as he looked down at the last bite of his egg salad, before he took it, as he reached out, after the ham and cheese sandwich. Normally he didnt eat this much, but.. damn.. he felt so hollow inside, both in his heart and stomach.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Saros chuckled, and reached over to gently ruffle up the guy's hair, loving to hear the snicker, see the smiles - causing one of his own bright grins to come forth. "I can always go make some more for you, if you're that ravenous," he chuckled, before taking a sip of his own glass of juice.

"... I have met other angels before, but only a single one of them was a reborn one. She had made herself a new family and everything, not wanting to rip up in her old family's wounds... It had been almost a year after her death before she was back, she told me, so... everybody had moved on, hence why she deemed starting over to be the best choice of action. And she was quite happy with her new life." he said, looking a bit thoughtful as he looked down at his food... before he took another bite of the sandwich.

"You can stay here for as long as you need to. I don't care what my brother might say, you're staying. We have more than enough room, and money isn't any trouble either, so don't you worry even the slightest bit about that, okay? You won't be missing a home as long as I'm here."
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Asher blushed slightly, as Saros reached over and ruffled his hair. " I think this will do " he smiled, as he also reached forward, to take a glass, as he just enjoyed the sweet flavor of the juice. Asher didnt know how he should feel. Hearing Saros tell about another reborn angel and how that person had moved on, because the other family had. Had Alexander moved on, and if so.. should he do the same. He looked down for a little while, as he took a single bite of his sandwich, before he just sat in his own little world, before Saros said he could stay.

" R-Really?. You mean that.. ". He smiled a little, but tears started to slide down once more, as he said " i dont know.. what i should.. how i should ever repay you Saros.. ". He sniffled, as he stroke his own tears away. " Thanks. I promise, it´s only until i get my bearings.. ". He smiled softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyTirs Jun 30, 2020 11:10 pm

"Good. You just say whenever you want some more - or better yet, just so grab some. The fridge and cupboards are full." Saros said with a bit of a smile - and really, that blush was rather cute. Even if it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

"I really do. And there's no need for you to repay me - I'm just doing what I want to do. And need to do." he said with a bit of a smile. He wasn't in any doubt at all, anymore... That this guy was, indeed, his task. His person to protect. The one whom it was his purpose to protect, prevent he died a second time.

"You can stay for as long as you like, Asher. There's no need for you to hurry getting back to everything - just take it all at your own pace, okay?"
Asher

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyOns Jul 01, 2020 2:20 am

Asher gently leaned a little against Saros, as he just stayed there, looking ahead of himself a little, as he just spaced out, while Saros talked to him. This man was both gorgeous, but also kindhearted. He felt his heart almost warm a little up, as he just sat there, leaned against him, as he just silently cried besides him. He hid a little in his own arm´s, after having placed the sandwich back.. as he just.. felt like for the first time, he could just let go.

Everything was gone, his old life, his love.. everything. He had nothing anymore, and then here there were someone, ready to just help him, without any kind of demands. He found it strange, and he would be afraid, if it hadnt been because of the guys aura. He felt so at home.. so.. warm. " I can never repay you.. but i will try " he smiled a little, as he looked up at Saros. " So.. w-would you mind, telling a little about yourself? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth EmptyOns Jul 01, 2020 2:31 am

And Saros just sat there, arms around the guy in a gentle embrace, letting him cry out all that he wanted and needed... Gently humming a French children's song that had always helped himself to calm down whenever he'd been crying as a kid, one that Esmée had always hummed, or sung, to him.

"I appreciate the sentiment...But there's really no need for you to do that." he said with a small smile, running the fingers of one hand through his hair. "Me? Well... First and foremost... I'm an angel, too. A guardian angel, so born as one." he said with a small smile. "And I'm a professional ballet dancer. Living here with my twin brother, who's an incubus." he said, and shrugged. "Anything else, in particular, you wanted to know?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Morning Of Rebirth   The Morning Of Rebirth Empty

The Morning Of Rebirth
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Rebirth - Francis
» Rebirth sucks - Seelie