Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You are my hero

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hazel

Hazel

Humør : Sunshine, or dust - Your choice
Antal indlæg : 53

You are my hero Empty
IndlægEmne: You are my hero   You are my hero EmptyLør Jun 06, 2020 12:50 am

You are my hero 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5644794232626a547854354d38513d3d2d3638363731303635372e3135376433633539623237383330373835313134353337343135372e676966

Time: Around noon
Place: The pedestrian zone
Surroundings: Will be described in the post
Weather: Sunshine, warm, and a little wind
Subject Partner: @Zachary

Outfit

After walking around for some time, Hazel decided to check out some of the many shops in the pedestrian zone. Because there were so many that looked interesting, so it didn't hurt to check it out. She was wearing a white dress, and matching shoes with a little heel. The blonde hair hung loosely over her back and chest, and her gaze fell on the first store as she walked toward. It looked like a shop selling flowers, it was clear to look at the window, and as she suddenly stood in front of the store she let a big smile spread on her face.

Without hesitation, she went in there and said nothing until the saleswoman had given her a flower in her hand. The woman mentioned that it was free, which is why Hazel should have it she didn't know. However, she wanted to look around the pedestrian area a little more. So she walked out of the store and looked around. Lifted the flower up to her nose to smell it, and suddenly she heard some loud voices, someone shouting something. The angel did not grasp what, but as two men ran toward her, she raised an eyebrow in wonder. It wasn't until she heard they had found an angel that it dawned on her that they were probably out to catch her.

So she quickly ran away from them, trying to find a possible hiding place while holding on to the flower "Why ..." she said in a low voice, and could feel her heart pounding as she ran further down pedestrianized.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

You are my hero Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You are my hero   You are my hero EmptyOns Jun 24, 2020 2:37 pm

He'd spent most of the day walking around the city, taking in all the new sights, as if he was mapping out everything in his head for later use. Earth still managed to baffle him, and so far, it was much unlike anything he’d ever read about it. Perhaps his books had been a bit outdated. He’d strayed away from the city center when he saw a woman in a white dress run past him, frowning slightly as he noticed that she was an angel, before he looked over his shoulder to see two men running after her. He didn’t take a moment to think as he turned around to face the men. It hadn’t been more than a few months ago since he’d been captured by a group of demons and tormented in a dark cage. There was no way he’d let anyone harm another angel in that way, demon or not. Had he not been caught by them, he wouldn’t have fallen from his place in Heaven, and everything in his life wouldn’t have gone to hell because of it. He lifted his hand in front of him and knocked them forcefully to the ground with his telekinesis, keeping them in that position as he walked closer to them. He knew that he should ask questions. Why were they chasing her? For all he knew, she could be a thief, or someone who’d done them wrong in other ways. But nothing inside of him cared about that, and he couldn’t explain why. For that reason, he clenched his fist, making their internal organs bleed and the two men quickly screamed out in pain, begging him to stop. However, it was only the wailing sound of sirens in the distance that finally made him release his grip on them. He slowly backed away from them, not recognizing himself as he realized what he'd done.
Hazel

Hazel

Humør : Sunshine, or dust - Your choice
Antal indlæg : 53

You are my hero Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You are my hero   You are my hero EmptyTirs Dec 29, 2020 9:09 pm

The thought of what her mentor Michael would do came to her mind. She needed to stay strong, and see if they were still after her. So instead of staying hidden, she chose to go back to the shops, and the pedestrian zone. The men she could suddenly see seemed to be in pain, and she looked up at someone she did not know, or had seen before. The flower she had forgotten for a moment, though she still had it in her right hand "Are they dead" she asked wondering and a little worried, even though they were after her she did not want them to die. Whether those men were hunters, or demons, she did not know, perhaps they had thought she had stolen the flower she had in her hand. She lifted a hand up to her face, and bent down a little to take a closer look at the men. A surprised expression appeared on her face "Is it you who has saved me from them" she asked wondering with her head slightly tilted as she moved a bit of the blonde hair behind one ear.
Sponsoreret inhold

You are my hero Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You are my hero   You are my hero Empty

You are my hero
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I need a hero, can you be mine ? ( tw)
» It's hero time - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden-
Gå til: