Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What have I become?

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out
Antal indlæg : 99

What have I become? Empty
IndlægEmne: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyMan Maj 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Time: 16:40
Sorroundings: Nobody
Weather: Cloudy, 14 degrees
Outfit: Jeans, sneakers, a black t-shirt and a torn jacket
Dedicated to: @Leta

Zachary had been on his own for a few days now. He knew that he should try to reach out to someone, but he just couldn’t get himself to do it. He couldn’t face the guilt or judgment for what he'd done. He feared what they'd say - that he was a monster for having hurt those people. He figured his best option was to find another fallen angel, someone who could relate to what he was going through, but even if he knew anyone, he had no idea how to find them, and they might not want to help him in the first place. Zachary had heard the stories of the snake, about evil and the unholy beings that roamed Earth, but to be surrounded by demons only a few hours on Earth. He’d never been so terrified his entire life and nobody had come to save him. There'd been no God. Not a single soul had heard his cries for help. His mentor knew that he was supposed to have reported back to him by now, yet, he’d heard absolutely nothing from him. He thought that maybe something had happened to him as well, because otherwise, he didn’t know how to make sense of it.
He’d ventured into the forest earlier that day, finding something peaceful about the nature that reminded him of Heaven. He sat on the ground, leaning his back up against a pine tree, as he looked at his hands that were covered in dirt. He then leaned his head against the tree to look up at the grey sky, to the place he'd once called home.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTirs Maj 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Outfit
______

The day had been pretty nice so far, but these days Leta felt like she needed a bit of a break from it all. Her father had high expectations from her, and rightfully so. If he were to lose his life, she was going to take over as the leader, even surpassing her uncle. It was a little scary to think about, but she had basically lived her whole life knowing this fact. The forrest this time of the evening was rather cool, but the sun hadn't set yet. Summer was coming, and she could feel it like a stir in her body. Normally demons wouldn't react to things like the weather, but Leta had always found herself rather perceptive of her surroundings, perhaps because of her abilities.
It wasn't long before silence turned to a low murmur. Thoughts. She frowned, trying to block them out as she wasn't really one for snooping around, but she could almost hear the despair. She felt drawn to it, following the feeling of the thoughts until she came upon a clearing. She kept herself mostly hidden within the trees, looking around until she spotted him sitting under the pine tree. He didn't look threatening, but she could feel the sorrow that surrounded him, even as she tried blocking out his thoughts. Hey, I'm coming closer," she said, holding her hands out to show she didn't mean trouble, however just for the sake of precaution she spread a thrust worthy aura out, making her seem almost like a trusted old friend to the fallen angel. "You alright? You look a bit down?" she asked a little worried.
Zachary

Zachary

Humør : Tell me when the light goes out, that even in the dark we will find a way out

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTirs Maj 19, 2020 10:00 pm

His heart skipped a beat as he heard someone’s voice and he quickly got up on his feet as he saw her. “Stay back,” he warned her, lifting his hand in front of him as he stepped backwards. He looked around to see if there were others with her. He feared that she wanted to harm him, that she was like the demons who’d tortured him. He'd yet to meet anyone who showed him kindness on Earth, so he was starting to believe that it was his punishment. Zachary didn’t have any visible signs of the torture because he’d healed himself, but mentally he was torn between everything he once knew and everything that had happened the past months.
He returned his gaze to her when he realized they were alone, tilting his head as he wondered who she was. He got the feeling that she could be trusted and that she had no intention of hurting him. For the first time, he was feeling somewhat at ease in someone else's company, which was strange since he didn't recognize her. He shook his head as she asked him if he was alright. “No,” he answered, glancing at the ground for a moment. There was nothing alright about him. “I did something bad, and now… I have nothing,” he said with an empty look in his eyes before he looked back at her. He didn’t expect her to sympathize with him, and to be honest, he didn’t think he deserved it. However, a part of him wished that she'd stay and talk with him, even if it was just for a while.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTirs Maj 19, 2020 10:24 pm

Leta knew hurt when she saw it, she could see his struggle even without him uttering a word. As he warned her to stay back she stopped for a second before her ability took some sort of effect. She couldn't always be sure that it would work, but sometimes it at least took off the edge of her being a stranger. As he seemed to relax a bit more she came closer, and his reply made her frown. When he said he had done something bad, she swallowed, looking at him with a sad look. She knew what something bad was, at least what it meant for an angel. "Hey, hey ... It's alright, or it's going to be," she promised him as she got closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek, smiling at him. "I won't hurt you, I promise," she said in a soft voice, looking into his eyes and keeping her relaxed facial expression. She smiled softly, removing her hand from his cheek before she let her hand move down, touching his torn clothes.
"You look like you've been to hell and back ... Sorry, no pun intended," she said, frowning a little at her own wording. Perhaps growing up with fallen angels and demons had affected her with her dark humor. "And you don't have nothing, you're still alive, right?" she said, trying to be optimistic, even if it wasn't always her strongest suit.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyOns Maj 20, 2020 7:04 pm

He looked into her eyes, not quite understanding how anything was going to be alright, but it’s what he’d longed to hear for a long time. That somehow things would turn around. However, it was impossible for him to see how that was possible. Her touch managed to calm him and he believed her when she said she wasn’t going to hurt him, although he knew that people on Earth sometimes lied. Zachary wished he could promise her the same, but after the things he'd done, he simply couldn't. “You don’t get it… I-I killed people… I lost control and I tried to save them, I did, but I wasn’t strong enough,” he explained, narrowing his eyes slightly as he thought back on that night. He hated himself for what he'd done, and even after his fall, he’d used every last bit of strength to heal them from their injuries, but it was too late. They were already dead.
He looked down at his clothes as she touched it. He’d read about Hell, and it didn’t sound like a nice place, but neither had the place he'd been. “I was captured by demons, and they… they tortured me, and so, I prayed every night for someone to save me, but when I finally got out, they held me back and I… I just got so angry and I murdered people,” he explained, looking away from her as he felt a tear escape down his cheek. He could hardly sleep because every time he closed his eyes, all he saw was the dark cage they’d kept him in, and the worst part was that they seemed to enjoy the torment, as if they took some kind of pleasure in it “Being alive isn’t worth much if my life has no purpose, if what I am is… evil,” he finally said, looking back into her eyes with a melancholic expression.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 10:02 am

Leta knew that touching him made her telepathic connection to him stronger, but she could see how he was suffering. She might've been a demon, but she had a heart of gold. Perhaps that was why her father always used her to lure in potential candidates for their group. She shook her head, as he said she didn't get it, because unknown to him, she did. She could understand the pain he was going through, but it was only because she had felt it in his mind before he spoke of it. She removed her hand, but as he spoke, she could still almost see how he had killed and tried so desperately to save them afterwards. Closing her eyes, she held back her tears as she could feel his emotions infiltrate her.
When he said it had been demons, she breathed out, however he didn't feel like she was threatening, so perhaps he hadn't realized what she was yet. He looked away and she shook her head, breathing out through her nose as she thought of what to say. What could you say to an angel that she knew now had lost his entire identity. Had lost his home and a chance to redeem himself. This was why she didn't like god. He had made them all, and yet he would shun them for protecting themselves. She saw the tear run down his cheek, and she took a deep breath to not cry herself. She was a rather empathic person from the get go, and her powers didn't really help with that. When he spoke of being alive not having a purpose if it meant him being evil she frowned. "My life has a lot of purpose ... Even if you think that I'm evil," she said, smiling a bit saddened by his words. "Listen ... Earth isn't black and white, I'm no more evil than I am good, and you are not more good than you are evil," she said, moving her eyes up to the sky, wondering what Heaven was. She knew she would never see it, but sometimes she wondered if her life had been different if she had been born an angel. "Do you think I was born evil? That I was evil as a small baby and just grew in to a bigger evil once I hit adulthood?" she asked, genuinely curious as to what he truly thought of demons. She shook her head, looking down to the ground once more.
"I believe you have a purpose, I believe we all have ... Sometimes the answer is just in front of us and we can't see it clearly because it's so close to our face," she explained. "I mean, why else would you be here? Why would I have met you? It can't be all coincidence."
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 4:52 pm

He got slightly confused as she talked of him thinking of her as evil, but then he realized why that was. She was a demon. Many things had changed after his fall, and he could no longer distinguish unholy beings from those who weren’t. Not in the same way. She then went on to state that everyone had some evil and good in them, and he knew that, but to say that there wasn’t one that was more prominent than the other wasn’t something he’d been taught. He looked at her with a thoughtful expression as she asked if he thought she was born evil. “I don’t know,” he answered. “I was taught that demons were evil, and that they belonged in Hell because they prey on souls or blood to survive… but you seem like a good person,” he admitted. She’d been the first one to show him any form of empathy, that even humans had seemed to lack. Most of them had given him these strange looks when he’d begged for coins, and he was starting to question the picture that Heaven had painted of humans and demons - even if the majority of demons he'd met had been evil. He couldn't deny that she seemed nothing like them.
Zachary agreed with everyone having a purpose, but he’d never thought this to be his. All he ever wanted was to be good. He knew nothing about being a fallen angel, only that Lucifer and Isabelle were evil, and that he didn’t want to be like them – but perhaps she was right, and it had always meant to happen this way. “I believe in fate, but I don’t get why I was chosen for this,” he admitted, looking at her as he wondered what his life had in store for him and if she was somehow a part of that. “What is your name?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyTors Maj 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Leta couldn't blame him for what he was taught, but she found it strange that he had actually believed it. She knew people could be narrow minded, but wasn't God meant to be all inclusive and all loving? Smiling softly as he said she seemed like a good person, she shrugged, mostly because she didn't know about that. He had stated it himself, that she and others like her preyed on innocent people, eating their souls. But she also knew that angels could have a bad reputation of being snobby and stuck up. She had seen angels turn away people who begged for help, and it was safe to say that the demon had lost all hope for what God stood for.
"My name is Leta," she said, her lips pulling up in a genuine smile. She already knew his name, but she hadn't really disclosed her powers to him yet. Frowning she took a step away, in case he would get angry at her. "I know your name is Zachary ... Please don't be mad, I didn't mean to pry," she said, looking down as she was actually feeling a bit ashamed. Other people's thoughts weren't meant for her, she knew that, but his thoughts had drawn her here. His despair and need for comfort had made her seek him out. "I ... Uhm ... Yeah, I kinda read minds - It's not as cool as it sounds, and I understand if you're angry with me," she said, looking back at him with an apologetic look in her eyes.
"Are you hungry? I mean ... Angels eat food here on Earth and if you'd like I could treat you to a good meal?" she suggested, with a smile that slowly turned in to a frown. "Unless of course, you don't trust me, which is fair, I mean; Don't take goods from a demon, right?" she chuckled, wrapping an arm around herself.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 4:37 pm

He was about to tell her his name when she revealed knowing it already. He frowned slightly, wondering if it meant that she worked for the other demons and had been sent to send him a message. However, his expression quickly changed as she explained why she knew it. She'd read his mind. “It’s okay,” he said, noticing how she stepped back as she admitted to it. “But I’d like it if you could stay out of my mind from now on,” he pointed out, thinking that it seemed like a fair request. “That is, if you can control it,” he added, understanding if that wasn’t always the case.
As she asked if he was hungry, a faint smile appeared on his lips. He was starving to say the least. “Yes,” he answered before he shook his head at her next sentence. She’d been nothing but kind to him, so he didn’t see why he wouldn’t trust her, even if she’d listened in on his thoughts. Perhaps it had been necessary for her to find him. He had been taught not to make a deal with a demon, but even if he didn’t trust her completely, he didn’t see anything wrong with going with her. After all, she had no incentive to harm him as far as he could tell. “Where do we go?” he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 1:04 pm

Breathing out, she found it relieving that he wasn't angry, shrugging at his words about keeping out. "Sometimes it's harder ... Especially if you're yelling in your thoughts, but I'll try and be mindful," she promised. It took a lot to filter people out, or rather, focus on a specific person. Leta's abilities worked in strange ways, but perhaps it was because it wasn't something as tangible, like someone being able to run very fast or have great strength. Hers were kind of hidden away from others, and if she finally disclosed what she could do, it didn't always end well.
He agreed that he was hungry, and when he asked her where they could go, she smiled softly. "My family have a house not too far from here - Or we could go somewhere more public if you prefer that?" she suggested, frowning as she thought about it all. She had seen in his thoughts what powers he had, so she knew that her father would be interested in him, and perhaps him having a place of belonging was what he needed? "My family kinda takes in people like you ... People who have no where else to go," she explained as she started walking. Either way they put it, they would have to get out of the forrest to get him something to eat.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 2:56 pm

I understand,” he said because he couldn’t always shut his abilities off either, even if he’d spent most of his life training to control them. He also knew that he’d gained two additional mind-controlling abilities, which was yet another reason to try to keep himself calm. He’d yet to learn how to use those, as he’d only heard about them from stories of fallen angels. “Do you know any fallen angels?” he asked, curious to know if she perhaps knew someone he could talk to about that.
He thought about it for a moment, if they should go someplace public, but if her house was close, it seemed better for them to go there. It was only natural for him to be hesitant to trust her, but something about her seemed so familiar, like a part of him already knew her, and considering the situation he was in, that something was all he had to follow. “I’d like to see where you live,” he answered, hoping that her family wouldn’t mind. He walked with her through the woods, placing his hands in his pockets to warm them. “What is your family like?” he asked, looking to her side for a moment. They seemed like good people for taking in people that needed help, and it made him think that she’d been meant to find him. After all, it couldn't' be a coincidence that she'd been the first to show him this kind of charity.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 4:27 pm

Leta smiled when he asked if she knew any fallen angels, or rather, if she knew anyone like him. That was how she interpreted it. "Sure, I know a couple, but I don't know if they'll be home," she said, the last part said more in a pondering tone. She shook her head, mostly because she was going to take care of Zachary before introducing him to others she knew.
As they started walking towards the general direction of her family's home, she closed her eyes for a while, trying to shut his thoughts out of her head. It was a little straining on her, so it wasn't one hundred percent bullet proof, but it was at least making his thoughts in to a faint murmur. His question made her open her eyes, smiling at his question. "My dad's a blooddemon, so he's quite big and scary to look at, but he cares a lot ... My uncle is a blooddemon too, but he's more of a goofster, likes playing tricks on my dad," she explained, chuckling a bit. "And no, they aren't savages like your god might've told you, they won't attack you," she added, looking at him with a hint of a smile. She didn't know what he knew of the demon races of Earth, but she was not going to let her family be judged by a newly fallen angel.
"When my mother was alive, her and my dad wanted to establish some sort of family or brother- and sisterhood," she went on to explain. "When my mother died shortly after my birth, he seemed to be fueled to expand our family - In exchange for a head over your head, you need to show your worth," she explained. Maybe it was a bit of a broad term, but her father could explain it if Zachary was really interested in this. She walked for a bit in silence. "Uhm ... So what is heaven like?" she asked suddenly, not being able to contain her curiosity. Most of the fallen angels she had met had been born on Earth and never even been to Heaven before their fall.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 5:53 pm

He felt somewhat relieved to hear that she knew other fallen angels as they could teach him more about his new life. He listened to her talk about her family, knowing that he had to try to get past his previous experiences with blood demons, if he were to stay in their house. He looked at her, wanting to believe that she was telling the truth and that they wouldn’t attack him. Zachary looked up to the sky for a moment, sending a silent prayer for this.
He was genuinely interested to know more about this kind of brotherhood. It sounded sort of like a family that wasn't bounded by blood. He liked the idea of that. He nodded as she explained they had to show their worth in exchange for a roof over their head and proving oneself was something he knew from the hierarchy in Heaven. He’d do about anything to show his worth if they’d be kind enough to help him.
Heaven is peaceful, light, and pure. It’s made up of each righteous soul’s personal paradise and the Garden of Eden is just, breathtakingly beautiful,” he said with a faint smile on his lips as reminded himself of its beauty, but it slowly fainted the more he thought of it. “I had purpose up there, to maintain Heaven and protect its souls, to serve my father and God,” he explained, looking into the air with a wistful expression. Heaven was all he’d ever known, and it pained him to know that he wasn’t ever going to see it again. He glanced down on the ground at his sneakers, seeing how they’d started to tear. “But more importantly, it was my home, the only place I’ve ever felt safe… Earth doesn’t feel that way to me, there’s a darkness here that I’ve never felt before,” he said, although to be fair, he hadn't had a single happy memory here, beside of meeting Leta, so perhaps that was why he felt that way.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 7:05 pm

Leta smiled as he started explaining about Heaven. Perhaps it was a bad idea to be asking about something she would never even get a chance to see. However she had always been curious, wanting to experience and know things that she didn't really would ever have a chance to experience. She noticed how he changed a bit, speaking about his former home was probably hard, or at least that was how Leta saw it. Nodding at his words about Earth, she could see where he was coming from, but not because his thoughts told her so. "Earth can be dark, but perhaps more dark than you've experienced; There's a lot of hurt, a lot of pain and even more suffering than I could ever recite," she said, looking ahead as she spoke. "It's really no wonder that some people have given up on God, seeing as he has left them to suffer in these ways; And I don't just mean us demons, our lives are judged before we are even born, but good humans, gentle people that just have everything stripped away for nothing," she said, looking down now. She knew that demons would never be able to gain any good relationship with God, but why couldn't a believing human? "I've seen children get sick and die before they've even had a real childhood, I've felt the pain of losing someone close to me and seen the light in someone's eyes be snuffed out too soon," she said, however it was clear that her words were affecting her. She tried clearing her throat, closing her eyes and shaking her head a little. "But maybe it is just because God doesn't care about Earth anymore, it was just him killing some time before he found something else to do, I guess?" she chuckled, clearly trying to hide how hurt she actually was.
They reached the end of the forrest, and she led them a bit down a road before a rather sizable house could be spotted. Outside a couple of cars were parked, in the backyard a children's jungle gym could be seen. Leta skipped ahead, smiling as she looked back at Zachary before walking up to the house. She didn't need to unlock it, she just walked right in. "I'm hooooooooome!" she yelled while kicking off her shoes, walking on the hardwood floor barefoot. "In the kitchen!" a warm voice called, and Leta smiled as she walked in to the kitchen. A woman, rather tall and with long blonde hair down her back turned around to look at Leta as she walked in. "You weren't gone long; Something wrong?" the woman asked before she could smell the angel. Frowning she looked at Leta and if Zacahary walked in to the kitchen he would see the tall werewolf. "Who we got here?" the woman asked. "I made a new friend - he needs something to eat, have you cooked yet?" Leta asked, jumping up to sit on the kitchen counter. The woman growled a little under her breath but breathed out. She had a hard time not doing something for the small demon. "I hope he likes risotto then," the woman said, sending a trying smile to Zachary. Leta clapped her hands before jumping down from the counter once more.
She walked over to Zachary, grabbing his hand. "Let's get you a shower and some new clothes," she said, pulling him with her out the kitchen, back in to the large hall and up some grand stairs. She led him to a nicely decorated bathroom, pushing him in. "Do you know how it works?" she asked, frowning as she was unsure. However she showed him, letting the water run as she slipped out of the room to find him some clothes. He didn't look as big as her father, but perhaps she could steal some different items from different people. She returned, knocking on the bathroom door before poking her head in, eyes closed of course. "I'll leave the clothes here, just come down once you're done," she said, smiling at him even though she couldn't see him. Then she went back down to the kitchen, waiting for him to return.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 9:18 pm

He’d always been taught that God had his reasons for punishing the humans, for cleansing the Earth of impurity and sin, and although it didn’t explain why innocents died unfairly, he firmly believed that they’d gotten to Heaven and were finally at peace from the darkness that roamed Earth. He looked at her as she suggested that God didn’t care about Earth anymore, and although he wasn’t much for admitting it, there was some truth to it. He wasn’t supposed to question God or his intentions, but it wouldn’t be the first time he’d created a world, only to give up on it when it'd failed and moved on to creating a new one. However, if he’d given up on Earth entirely, it was only a matter of time before the apocalypse would arrive. Nothing she said made him feel more at ease, especially not the part about it being darker than he’d experienced, but he tried not to think about it. He was already anxious about being here as it was. “Between you and me, the angels haven’t heard from God in a long time,” he said, suggesting that maybe she was right about him doing something else. He wondered why he couldn’t have stopped him from killing those people. Why he’d deemed for him to fall after he’d been nothing but loyal to his cause.

Zachary looked at the house with a curious gaze, returning her smile as she looked back at him before he followed suit. He looked around the place, smiling faintly at the welcoming atmosphere he sensed from it. He took off his shoes after she did and walked into the kitchen, looking at the blonde woman as she asked who he was. “I’m Zachary,” he introduced himself with a smile on his lips – mostly because Leta had called him a friend. He had no idea what risotto was, but after going days without food, he was sure that he'd love it. He looked down at their hands as she grabbed his, before he walked with her upstairs, his gaze exploring every single object as he’d never seen anything like them before. He looked at her with a soft gaze as she turned on the water. “Thank you, Leta,” he said, truly grateful for everything she was doing for him. As she left the bathroom, he took off his clothes and got in the shower, enjoying the warm water on his skin. He looked down at the floor as the dirt washed off, before he washed the rest of his body and hair with soap. He walked out of the shower, looking a bit around before he grabbed one of the towels. He looked towards the door as she opened it, seeing she’d found some clean clothes for him. He smiled faintly before he dried off his body and got dressed. It wasn't long before he walked downstairs and appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. “You have a lovely home,” he complimented, looking at Leta with a gentle smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Leta joined the blonde woman in the kitchen, helping her cut up some vegetables, even if she didn't eat herself, she liked helping out. She heard footsteps, turning her head to look at Zachary as he reentered the kitchen, this time clean and in new clothes. She smiled, seeing as the pants fit him quite well, but the shirt looked a little too big on him. Leta chuckled at his compliment, shrugging lightly. "Yeah, well it isn't because of her, that's for sure," the blonde werewolf chuckled, poking the demon with her elbow. Leta stuck her tongue out. "Sorry that not all of us have crazy cleaning episodes Ethel," she teased back, making the werewolf lift her wooden spoon at the demon. Leta couldn't help but chuckle, placing her knife down before she walked over to Zachary. "Don't take everything she says too serious," she said, winking at him before she opened the fridge, taking out a bottle of water, handing it to the angel.
A large broad shouldered man entered, one of his eyes missing as he walked over, kissing the werewolf on her cheek. "Someone looks especially wild today," he almost hummed in her ear, but loud enough for the others to hear. "Is that a compliment?" she replied with a raise brow. "Get a room you two! Ew!" Leta chuckled, pushing at the large demon. "Maybe we will," the large demon boasted, lifting the blonde woman up, hauling her over his shoulders as she screamed and laughed. "Put me down Raymond!" she squealed, making Leta laugh, shaking her head at the two, clearly infatuated by each other. "Zachary, this is my uncle," Leta yelled to the angel as the couple was making quite the noise. The large demon stopped, frowning as he just realized that a stranger was in the room with them. His gaze went cold, staring at the angel before looking at his niece, expecting an explanation. "I've just met him, are you crazy?" she said, a little shocked and frowning as she clearly responded to his thoughts. Raymond shrugged before returning his gaze to the angel. "His name is Zachary, and he doesn't like it when stupid demons stare at him," she said, walking over to stand in front of the angel facing her uncle. The blooddemon snarled, making the werewolf sigh, shaking her head. "Go cool off - And tell your brother that he owes me fifty quid," the werewolf said, making the blooddemon growl before disappearing out in to the garden.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Zachary smiled at their banter before he nodded to Leta’s words and took the water bottle. He'd just taken a sip of it when a man entered the room, reminding him of one of the guys that had trapped him. He swallowed the water and exhaled a deep breath, trying to remind himself of what Leta had said about them not attacking him. He watched as he interacted with the others, lifting the woman, and their laughter made him feel somewhat more at ease. Then as Leta introduced him, he stepped forward as he was about to shake his hand, but his glare made him stop, looking from Raymond to Leta as she asked him if he was crazy. She was clearly referring to something he’d thought, which made him look back at her uncle again. He didn’t like the way he stared at him one bit, but he couldn’t blame him for being cautious or perhaps protective of Leta. He lowered his gaze to Leta as she stepped in front of him and before long the demon disappeared out of the room. “Did I do something wrong?” he then asked, not sure if that was the case, so it seemed safest to ask. He didn’t mean any trouble, but he understood if everyone wasn't going to be welcoming of him. He knew he was an outcast.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Her uncle left and she turned around to look at Zachary as his question made her frown and shake her head. "No ... He's just very protective of our family," she explained, smiling at him, hoping he wasn't judging her uncle for his protective nature. She looked at him, still smiling a bit before Ethel said that the food was ready. Breathing out she gestured for Zachary to sit down by the table surrounded by different types of chairs. Leta grabbed a bowl, pouring a large portion for the fallen angel before walking over and placing it in front of the angel. "Eat," she encouraged him with a warm smile before sitting down in front of him. Placing her elbows on the table, she rested her head in her hands as she looked at him. She wasn't staring at him as much as she was just observing his reaction to everything. He seemed like such a good person despite his fall, and there was some sort of warmth to him that she couldn't quite describe.
Ethel joined them, sitting down with her own bowl as she took a mouthful. "So is he going to move in?" she asked after she had chewed her first mouthful. Leta turned her head, looking at the werewolf as she shrugged a little, turning her head back to look at Zachary. In reality it wasn't up to her, more what the angel decided and what he could agree on with her father. "Well I wouldn't mind," she said softly, turning to look back at him, smiling softly. She just felt like she wanted to know more about him, more about this Heaven that he had been in charge of. But most of all she wanted to figure out who he truly was, and if what he believed about demons could be changed.
"There you are," a deep voice said, however it had a raspiness to it that made it sound almost friendly. Leta turned around to see another large blooddemon enter, walking over to pat her a bit on her hair. The man sat down at the table, turning his gaze to greet Ethel and then to look at the angel. "And who might you be?" he asked in a calm voice.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 5:46 pm

He returned her smile, relieved to hear he’d been right about that. “I understand, my father is like that as well,” he said, looking towards the window with a wistful expression. He felt guilty thinking about him, knowing that he had to be worried sick right now, but he’d betrayed him, and even if he’d done it to be free from the torture, he was still a terrible angel and son for doing so. Zachary sat down by the table when she gestured him to, looking at the bowl of food in front of him, breathing in its scent before he took a bite of it. It tasted nothing like the food the demons had fed him, and he quickly took another spoonful of the risotto as he realized how much he’d starved. “This is delicious,” he mumbled with food in his mouth before he swallowed it and took another bite. He then looked at Ethel as she asked a question. “Oh, I would love to… but a meal is more than I could ever ask for, so I’ll leave if that’s what you wish of me,” he answered. He didn’t expect them to give him anything just because he was homeless, and he didn't dare hope for it either. With his previous experiences on Earth, all of this already seemed too good to be true. He took another bite of the food when another demon entered the room, quickly realizing it had to be her father. He finished chewing his food and took a sip of water as he asked who he was. “My name is Zachary… I came to Earth in January for my first mission when I got captured… and long story short, it ended with my fall, so I’ve been living on the street for a few days now, and then I met Leta who was kind enough to offer me a meal,” he explained, glancing at Leta with a brief smile before he returned his eyes to the demon. “If there’s anything I can do to return the favor, please let me know,” he said, sincerely grateful for the kindness they’d shown him so far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Leta looked at her father as he entered. She had inherited her mother's good looks, but her father's grey eyes. The father seemed to take in his story, nodding as he looked at the angel, studying his behavior. Once the angel had finished talking, he turned to look at his daughter. "Yes," she just replied to his thoughts, but keeping her eyes on Zachary. The blooddemon frowned, returning his gaze to the angel once more as he suggested that he could do something to return the favor. "I could use someone with your skillset, I'm sure of it, but you'll have to pass a trial period - I want this family to be safe, and if you prove not to be, I can't have you here," he said in a calm voice. It was fair, at least in his eyes. Leta nodded, looking at Zachary with a happy smile on her lips. "So ... Do you want to be my roommate?" she asked, chuckling as she could already hear her father's worried thoughts. She hadn't introduced him to any of the guys she had been seeing before, and it was clear that her father thought that this would come to be a struggle for the two. "I promise I'll give you your privacy," she added, clarifying that she wouldn't try and take advantage of any vulnerable situation he might be in.
"As long as you don't start getting ideas, this isn't a match making house," Ethel said, raising an eyebrow at the angel. It was clear that everyone around tried to protect each other. "Says the woman who is seeing my uncle?" Leta said with a raised eyebrow. She chuckled, making the werewolf laugh and the blooddemon scoff. She turned to look at her father, holding out her hand. "I'm going to need some money to pay for some new clothes - I can't keep stealing from the others in the house," she pointed out, making Ethel laugh once more. The blooddemon grunted, digging in to his pockets where he found some cash, counting it out before placing it in his daughter's small hand. "Thank you," she said with a wide smile, looking at Zachary as she winked.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 7:08 pm

Zachary couldn’t help but smile as the man said he could use someone like him, allowing him to stay as long as he proved he didn’t have ill intentions. “Thank you, sir. I won’t disappoint you,” he said, looking from him to Leta as she asked him to be her roommate. He hadn’t heard of that word before, but with the next thing she said, he understood that it had to mean they were going to share a room. “Yes, I’d like that,” he said, feeling like he'd finally found a place where he could feel safe. He moved his gaze to Ethel as she told him not to get any ideas and that it wasn’t a matchmaking house. “Matchmaking?” he asked, frowning slightly as didn’t understand what that meant. “Is seeing the same thing as being married?” he then asked at Leta’s comment. He’d never heard of that expression before, at least not from the books he’d read. Zachary didn’t know much about the love practices of Earth, and he’d never been in love himself, so he was genuinely curious about that aspect of life. When Leta asked for money for clothes he glanced down at the shirt he’d borrowed, knowing that he had to find a way to repay them somehow. He continued eating his food as the demon handed his daughter some cash, returning her smile as she winked at him. There was something about her that made him hopeful about staying here, making him feel like he could finally belong to something and get some sort of purpose again. “So, what do you all do for a living?” he asked in an attempt to get to know them more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Ethel chuckled, shaking her head lightly at the angel's confusion, but Leta just smiled. She could sense the cogs in his head turning, but she didn't know if it would be wise to sneak in to his thoughts. He had asked her to stay out, and she was still trying to, but she couldn't deny that her barrier was getting weaker. "Kinda different, but I can explain to you later," she promised him, feeling her father stare at her. However she didn't turn her head, she kept looking at Zachary. Maybe it was because he looked at her with those blue and innocent eyes, that she just felt the need to observe him. Looking down as she found herself staring, she breathed out, feeling her muscles tense a little. She shook her head at her father's thoughts, getting up from her seat walking over to the fridge where she grabbed a small vial. Turning her back to Zachary she downed it, her body relaxing a bit more, but she was clearly a little embarrassed.
Thankfully Zachary seemed to lead a new conversation. "I do mostly stuff around the house, training newcomers and keeping our territory safe," Ethel said, finishing her bowl and placing it on the table. "The brute that needed to go cool off, he's a bouncer at some different clubs in Southside," she added, seeing as Raymond wasn't there to speak for himself. Leta's father, William, adjusted himself in his seat, looking at Zachary with a calm gaze. "I'm self-employed, own firm and such, we work with supernatural nutrition and have some active sponsors," he explained, clearly not willing to go in to greater detail about his line of work. "My dad tries to make it so that us demons who rely on souls, don't have to kill to survive," Leta said, turning to look at Zachary. Her eyes were calm, but she also knew that angels could be judgmental of what demon's consumed. "And he's trying to do it as ethically as possible," she explained.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 8:03 pm

He didn’t understand why they couldn’t explain it to him now, but nonetheless he appreciated Leta saying she’d tell him about it later. He knew that he still had a lot to learn regarding love and relationships. He listened to each of them explain what they did for a living, raising his chin as he realized they tried to consume their meals as ethically as possible. It was new to him as he’d heard quite different stories in Heaven, although he knew that some lived off donor blood, he didn’t see how souls could be voluntary. “So, how do you get the souls? By making deals?” he asked, feeling kind of protective of that specific thing as he didn’t believe in righteous souls to be consumed. However, he also knew better than to act judgmental of them, even if that was what he would’ve done in the past. He was no better himself, if not worse, for the things he’d done. He wasn’t going to deny that. He thought it to be a great idea as well, for them not to steal souls or blood from anyone. If every demon and vampire shared that same point of view, the world would be a much better place. “Anyway, I’ll be happy to donate some of my blood,” he then said, trying to be supportive of their firm. He knew how coveted his blood was from how often the demons had drained him from it. He finished the rest of his risotto, feeling full for the first time in weeks before he walked up to the sink with the bowl and washed it off, placing the clean bowl on the table as he didn't know where it had to go.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 8:26 pm

"It's classified," the father said in a stern tone, clearly not willing to dive in to his company's secrets. Ethel exhaled, getting up from the table, simply placing her bowl in the sink, mostly because she knew she had more dishes to do when she had packed the leftover risotto. Leta shook her head at her father, looking at Zachary as he offered donating blood, but she gave her father a stern look. "We don't allow donations from family members," the father simply said, getting up before Zachary, looking at his daughter shortly. "I have to go take care of some business, behave," he said calmly before Ethel stepped in front of him, holding out her hand. "You owe me fifty quid," she said in a firm voice, making the blooddemon exhale before handing her a handful of money. When that was done, Ethel stepped away, allowing for William to exit. The werewolf looked at the angel sending him an overbearing smile. "Don't think about it too much, just let him be," she said before looking at Leta. Leta nodded, making the werewolf exit out in to the garden to find Raymond.
Now that they were alone, Leta found herself just looking at the angel. "Well ... I would say it went well," she said, smiling as she stepped closer, grabbing the bowl from the counter which he had just washed clean. Placing it back in to the cupboard she knew it belonged in before turning to look at the angel once more. "So - Do you want to see the room we are sharing?" she asked with a more bright smile spreading on her lips. Perhaps to the outside world it was strange that she already trusted him enough to let him sleep in the same room as her, but because of her powers, Leta never had to worry about bad intentions. She nodded in the direction they would have to go, leading them up the stairs and then another set of stairs. At the end of the last stairs was a door, leading in to an attic space, however this one was quite spacious, and well decorated. "I only got one bed, but I can sleep on a guest mattress on the floor until we get a bed for you," she explained, turning on some fairy lights that gave the room a cozy atmosphere.
Zachary

Zachary

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 8:53 pm

He narrowed his eyes slightly as her father disclosed that the information was classified, and although he wanted to question it, he decided to let it be. There was no reason to question them when they’d been nothing but kind to him. He nodded when he said they didn’t allow donations from family members, wondering if that meant they viewed him as a family member as well. However, he knew the power of blood, and that his family had told him to protect it, so he was slightly relieved to know that he wouldn’t have to donate it in order to stay with them.
At the kitchen counter, he turned around as Leta said it went well. “I hope so,” he said, sending her a faint smile. After all, he wanted nothing more than to stay here with her. He nodded when she asked him if he’d like to see his room, walking with her upstairs until they reached the door to her room. He walked inside and let his gaze wander to all the strange objects with a smile on his lips. He looked to her as she said she’d sleep on a mattress on the floor. “No, I won't take your bed… I’ll be the one sleeping on the floor. It’s the least I can do after everything you’ve done,” he said, looking into her eyes for a moment before he walked further into the room, studying the various decorations before he looked up at the fairy lights, making the place feel warm and inviting. He turned around to look at her again. “Why are you being so nice to me, Leta?” he asked.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: What have I become?   What have I become? Empty

What have I become?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: