Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just when you think you’re saved

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

Just when you think you’re saved Empty
IndlægEmne: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptySøn Maj 03, 2020 9:42 pm

@Michael (@Olivia & @Erin)
Outfit:
Abigal: Link
Erin: Link
Note, Ability: Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.

___

"Abigal," the voices whispered from around the corners of the giant mansion. This place had been so quite since the future kids had left, but not completely. She still had her baby, but Kyle was good at taking her at night. Especially since Abigal now again was on ghost duty. Abigal was in the kitchen taking an extra cup of tea to sleep on, "Abigal.." She closed her eyes in hopes of blocking out the voice, but soon the ghost stood in front of her and she gasped almost dropping the cup in her hands. "What?" She asked in a low hiss tone and was utterly irritated by the matter. "It' about Olivia," the ghost replied and Abigal looked back at it with an raised eyebrow. "Excuse me what? - don't start shutting up now," she almost yelled, but knew she couldn't wake up Kyle or Vanya. Kyle wouldn't be fan of Abigal handeling this type of things alone. "I saw a something take her .. and Erin ." Abigal frowned a bit, putting the puzzle pieces together, "contact Micheal." - "Okay okay. Right," she went into get dressed quickly before leaving. She took the car and drove closer to the city.  The ghost guided her to where he lived. Abigal walked up to the door and knocked on it quite aggressively. "You better not be sleeping. Micheal, It's important," she yelled, looking back making sure no one was out. Her father had just been crowned king, to much attention in the press with this would be bad. "Micheal!" She knocked once again. "Don't make me kick in the damn door." Abigal was worried sick and there was no time to waste.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptySøn Maj 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Michael: Link
Olivia: Link

Michael was sitting at the table, currently reading a book in Greek when he heard a knock on the door. The rest of the table was covered in various documents and books, in contrast to his minimalistic and empty apartment. He looked towards the door, hesitant to get up as he wondered who it could be. His children knew to contact him before showing up, mostly due to the fact that he travelled frequently. He then heard a familiar voice yelling behind it. Someone he hadn't heard from in a long time, so he knew it was regarding something serious. He got up from his seat to walk towards the door, before he opened it, immediately feeling her aura, which made him send her a gentle smile. “Abigal… what brings you here?” he asked, glancing down at her before he moved out of the doorway to let her pass. He looked at her with a pondering expression, hoping that she'd explain why she showed up like this. He assumed it was regarding a ghost, someone she needed him to bring to Heaven or Hell, but her mannerism made him suspect it was about something far worse. He feared that she'd sensed one or more of his family members as ghosts, and was now letting him know what had happened to them, making him take in a deep breath. It was a habit of his to anticipate the worst, so whatever she had to say, he felt like it was yet another nightmare he had to deal with.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyMan Maj 04, 2020 6:06 am

She walked inside and moved her hands frustrated over her hair. Abigal then placed her arms across her body before lashing them out again. "It's about our daughters," she stated as she breathed out. "Someone woke me up, telling me Erin and Olivia needs help," she shook her head a little and hated this feeling of being unaware. However, Abigal would know if Olivia would be close to death. Perks of being a banshee. She wasn't scared for herself, she knew she could handle a little of everything. Abigal had been hunted by Lucifer since the day she had been born, but hadn't seen him in over a year now. Not after she screamed his annoying head off. Of course her first thought was it being him, it wouldn't surprise her if he had anything to do with it. "Now where the fuck did she go," she mumbled and looked around for the ghost. It was only because Michael knew of her ability that she acted to loose about it. She needed the last bit of information to know where they had to go. Her mind was racing to find a quicker solution. Finally the ghost showed up and Abigal looked over at the woman and lifted a brow. "Spill the goddamn tea, where are they?" She asked the ghost. If anything Abigal really didn't have time for games or waiting. "Rippingthorne," the ghost replied looking rather intense in Abigal's eyes. "Rippingthorne?" Abigal repeated the name a bit confused. She wasn't even familiar with that place, only that it was in the forest. "I guess we are going to Ghost town," she then looked over at Michael and breathed out. "I assume you have a sword I can use."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Michael looked into her eyes with a concerned expression as he anticipated her answer, exhaling sharply as she revealed that their daughters were in danger. He looked away from her as he wondered who’d taken them. Samael had abducted several of his siblings and children, so it pained him to know that Erin was missing as well. He felt like he’d failed them more than anything.  “Did it say where they were?” he asked as he returned his eyes to her.
Michael looked a bit around his apartment as it seemed like she was looking for the ghost that had given her the intel, tilting his head slightly as she mentioned Rippingthorne. He'd been there once to deal with a vengeful ghost, and it wasn't the kind of place he ever wanted his daughter to be. He could only assume that it meant something very bad had happened, but he tried to find comfort in the fact that the banshee hadn't sensed their deaths.

He glanced towards Abigal as she asked for a sword. If it wasn't for the fact that he knew that she was more than capable of fighting a demon, he would've asked her to stay behind. The last thing he wanted was for her to get hurt as well, but on the other hand, he had an idea that she'd insist on coming with him regardless. “Yeah,” he replied as he walked over to a box covered in holy symbols, taking out an engraved blade that was created to kill demons, much like the one he carried. He had a wide variety of weapons near him, specialized to kill each species he’d hunted in the past, and thanks to his weapon’s manipulation it was easy to adapt them to whatever he faced. He walked back to her, flipping the blade in his hand so the shaft would face her. “Alright, let's go to Ghost town,” he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder and teleported them to the main street in Rippingthorne. He looked up at the dark street ahead of them, standing there for a moment as he wondered where to look first. The mist was heavy, making it impossible to see anything in the distance while the faint noises of ghosts wailing could be heard every other moment. “Did the ghost tell you where it'd seen them?” he asked as he looked to her by his side.
Ivy

Ivy

Humør : I hate to interrupt, but today’s just been full of surprises.
Antal indlæg : 58

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Abigal looked around them as they got to the so called ghost town. It was different for her. Usually people spoke of it being haunted, or as if lost souls roamed the streets. Abigal could confirmed they were right. To her it looked just like as if people in Aston walked around, it made her frown. "She did not," she confirmed and took a deeper breath in. "But Michael.. this place is overrunned by ghosts," she added and held her breath for a few seconds. "Even If I could get a vibe of anything, it might take time we don't have." If a ghost first knew she could see them it would mean trouble. Abigal had lived in somewhat peace while she had been pregnant with Vanya, but now she was back to being the anchor between the living and the dead. She knew Michael could help them move on, and she was thankful for that. "To take a page out of your brother's book. I would pick some kind of basement. Seems like the most demonic thing to do, if we go after stereotypes," she sighed and looked ahead over at the many houses around them. Abigal could feel the chills running down her spine, as something bad might happen soon. She just couldn't figure out what. "Take my hand, trust me," she grabbed his hand and closed her eyes. "I part of me really hope that I don't find anything," Abigal mumbled trying to locate beings that might be closer to death or meant to die soon enough. Holding onto Michael, made her able to see if anyone he knew was closer to death as well.

------- [Meanwhile with Olivia & Erin]-------

It was dark around them. Cold and dark. The place almost smelled sort of rotten. Erin could feel the cold floor she was sitting on, as her hands where tied behind her back. It was only the back of her hands that slightly touched the ground, she tried not to however, the cold floor was slightly wet as if it had been raining in the basement. Erin carefully opened her eyes, trying to blink in hopes that her eys would adjust to the darkness quick. Her head hurting feeling heavy, they must have hit her hard with something to knock her out. She could feel the blood running down her cheek, but it wasn't her wound she was focused on. She looked around, recognizing the other blonde. Erin knew almost anything about everyone at the academy. Erin herself was quite known, mostly because she made herself known. she liked the attention while she was at the academy, but right now she just wanted to be left unseen. Her heart was beating quite fast, but she tried to get some sense of location. "Olivia, right?" She asked in a lower voice, she didn't want anyone to hear them. "Are you alright?" Before she got to hear the answer to that reply, a door opened to the basement and an orange light almost blinded her. A few people stepped in, their steps were heavy and there was no way they were up to any good.
Jeneva

Jeneva

Antal indlæg : 23

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Michael nodded when she said the place was overrun with ghosts. He could sense the souls as well but paying attention to them was downright stupid as they'd only flock around them. They were usually desperate for people who could communicate with them, to help them with whatever troubled their soul enough to stay. He knew that they didn’t have much time to spare, so it seemed like their best bet was to start searching. He chuckled briefly at her comment about demons, but truth was that most evil beings thrived in darkness. It made it easier for them to hide. Besides, there were probably a few dozen basements in town. He knew that going after his daughter, meant that someone wanted to avenge him, and hence that it could be a trap. In some way he hoped that was the case since it meant that they didn’t intend on killing them right away. He reached out his hand for her as she asked for it. Michael knew that she wasn’t lying, so he trusted that she wanted to find their daughters as much as he did. “Me too,” he said as he looked at her, knowing that she was about to sense if either of their daughters were near death.  

------- [Meanwhile with Olivia & Erin]-------

Olivia awoke from her unconsciousness, about to move her hand to her head when she realized it was tied behind her back. She started to fear what this was about, rustling with the chains to try and free herself from them, but she wasn’t strong enough. Olivia had never been in a situation like this – far from it. Sure, she’d gotten herself in trouble once in a while, but being trapped up in some creepy old dungeon. It frankly terrified her. She quickly sensed the scent of blood along with someone's heartbeat, making her look towards another blonde. She knew about her from school, but they’d never spoken before. “Will you tell me what the hell is going on?” she asked in a loud whisper. She couldn’t really pinpoint any reason for why they’d both be taken here, but perhaps Erin had a better idea. She was about to tell her that she was far from alright, when the door opened, making her squint her eyes by the bright light. She looked up at the people as they walked closer to them. “Do you have any idea who I am?” she asked, staring them down with a glare that tried to cover how scared she was.
One of the female demons laughed as she neared Olivia, bowing slightly down towards her. “Of course, we do, princess… in fact, that’s why you’re here,” she said, standing up straight before she walked a few steps closer to Erin. “Your parents threw our commander into the flame world for 300 years, and now that he’s finally returned, he told us all about his plan to avenge them,” she explained with a smug smile on her lips. “And it starts with you two... their beloved daughters,” she said, shifting her eyes between them before she took out a long blade and cut into Erin’s wrist to gather her blood in a small vial. She’d gotten orders to collect her blood due to her special race. “Now…” she said, as she closed the vial and put it away. “How about you tell me where the rest of your siblings are?” she said, looking at both of them. After all, the more of their children they could torture and kill, the better.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 3:59 pm

Erin didn't like the vibe she was getting from these people. Firstly she thought it was about what had happened few weeks back with Cassius, but quickly she realized this was something else. Erin was more an observer and she tried to gather information by the way they spoke and moved. It didn't take long before one of them walked closer to her, making her eyes stay glued to that one demon. "So you are doing his dirty work, pathetic," Erin raised her left eyebrow a little. However, the overconfident smirk on her face slowly disappeared when she saw the blade. As the blade cut through her skin look up to the roof and closed her eyes to move her mind from the pain. You got used to pain when you healed so many people. "You are not gonna get anything from the blood," she snorted in a lower mumble. There had been many healers before her, they were chosen by God. "We are not telling you shit," she pointed out and rolled her eyes. Erin looked at the demon and a suddenly sensation of whirling and loss of balance made the demon tumble around. Erin knew she could just try to summon her father, even when a part of her just wanted to let him know she could take care of herself. However, his situation seemed to be way out of her hands to even begin to handle. "I su-" another walked over to her and grabbed her neck. His first was tight around it, making it unable for her to breathe. "Not another word," he warned before letting go. Erin fell back to the ground and gasped for air.

"Enough of this," another one said before walking over sitting down infront of Olivia. "I believe you have heard about this.. vervain?" He held out the herb in his palm before he placed his hand on her cheek, letting the herb burning like acid on the vampires cheek. "Now where were we ladies. Speak and don't try anything. Next one who tries anything stupid ends up with a knife in their gut.. got that?"
Jeneva

Jeneva

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 5:28 pm

She narrowed her eyes as the demon explained why they were here. He had never met her father, and she knew that her mother had quite the past, but it was still hard for her to comprehend that she was here because of something her parents had done. Weren’t her security guards supposed to have prevented an incident like this? It was unsettling to know that these demons somehow had gotten around that. She’d always been used to her privilege saving her in unfortunate situations.  
The demon scoffed at the guardian’s words. “I’ve heard otherwise,” she said as she believed her blood to possess quite the abilities, but if it didn’t, she’d just drink it herself. An archangel’s blood was what they really wanted to get their hands on but catching her father or another archangel was a much more daunting task. She smiled faintly as she said she wasn’t going to tell her shit, readying her knife to stab her when she started to feel very dizzy, stepping backward before she quickly fell to the floor
Olivia was rather intimidated by all the demons in the room, knowing that they had bad intentions for trapping them here, but her expression remained stoic as she wanted to appear stronger than she was. She looked to a demon as he approached her, glancing down at the herb in his hand before she looked straight into his eyes. “Fuck off,” she said with a cold look in her eyes. She groaned as he placed the vervain on her cheek, feeling the burning sensation on her skin. She was about to use her telekinesis to push him up against the wall, when he said that he’d gut them for trying anything. “My mother will tear you apart for that,” she added with a slight smirk on her face as she looked at the demon. She knew that they didn’t stand much of a chance against that many demons at once, but it’s the last thing she wanted to express to them. She wanted to stay strong in this, to appear as the older vampires in her family would. Another demon shot the vampire princess with a bullet filled with vervain, making her scream in pain as she felt how the herb weakened her system, making her look down to the floor as she tried not to cry by the immense pain she was feeling, until it got too much and she closed her eyes. “If you want to live, then tell us of your mother's weaknesses,” the demon who'd shot her said. Olivia looked upon him with a dead look in her eyes. “You're not going to get much better than trapping me,” she said, knowing that it was the way to go about avenging her. The demon scoffed as he already knew that, otherwise they wouldn't have taken them here. He then looked to Erin before he used his fire manipulation to burn her for a few seconds. “And what about your father Erin? Do you know any way to trap an archangel?” he asked, tilting his head as he looked at her.
Ivy

Ivy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyFre Maj 08, 2020 6:26 pm

They were looking for the weakness of their parents, of course, the question was why they on earth thought the two girls had any ideas. Erin took a deeper breath in still trying to catch her breath, she looked at the one coming closer to her and felt the fire burning her skin. She screamed in pain, clenching her teeth together and closed her eyes. "Have you tried google yet?" She hissed only feeling herself getting angrier by the second. The burned skin hurt like crazy. "I would say.. go to Hell, but I believe you all are soon enough," she added narrowing her eyes a little. Then she took a deeper breath in. Erin looked over at Olivia, looking over at her wound. The demon was about to shoot the princess again when Erin got on her feet. "Please don't, just listen to me okay," she knew it was a long shot. "Your commander must be exhausted after coming back from the fire world. I can heal him, just let Olivia go. You can keep me," she added looking over at Olivia. One of the demons moved closer towards her, and looked into her eyes. "You'll heal him. But the princess stays here," he grabbed her arm pulling her upstairs. It wasn't a small house, but it wasn't villa either.

It was dark outside, but she tried to get a good look around. Her gut was telling her that her father knew something was off. She just had to be give him a hint or a feeling of where she was. If the stories about Olivia's mother was true, she knew the banshee could tell when someone was close to dying. And an exhausted healer trying to heal someone - seemed like the best yet least safe option. She came into a larger bedroom, and a demon looked at her as he sat up from the bed. "The healer I take?" Erin nodded once to confirm. It was stupid to even heal him, but if her father and Abigal had taken care of this guy once - they could do it again. Erin was forced over to the demon and sat down next to him. He grabbed her wrists not carrying about the injury she already had. "Then heal me child," he looked her directly in her eyes and Erin felt her heart raising like crazy. She could feel the damage in his system and her healing abilities just waited for her to use them. So she did, she closed her eyes and let began the healing. Refreshing all his energy, leaving the damage over to herself. However, Erin wasn't a demon her immune system wasn't as strong as his. She knew she could die from his, but she also knew that it wouldn't be for nothing. Erin was lucky though, he loosened his grip stopping her from healing him completely. She fell over and landed on the ground, exhausted.

--- [Abigal & Michael] ---

Abigal tried to figure out something. Her mind took her to a possible death situation. She saw the house, felt it as someone grabbed her hands. The feeling forced her to open her eyes only to see glimpses of the scenario playout for her eyes. She saw that demon, looking down at her hand. Then she let go of Michael and took a few steps back before she screamed. The scream was so high, but she had to let the voices out to hear more clear. "It's Erin.. we gotta move fast," banshees were like a tracker for death and now that she knew someone was close to dying - it made the tracking to much easier. "Remember the demon Morgan we sent to the fire world years ago.. he is back." She ran down the street, not stopping, even through her feet would kill her later. She looked around, completely ignoring the ghosts around her trying to make contact. "Should be in here. I saw her upstairs.. I check the basement. Deal?"
Jeneva

Jeneva

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 5:12 pm

The demon scoffed at her comment as he walked closer to Erin, only to slap her hard across her face. “Don’t play games with me,” he said, clearly starting to get angry with them. He then raised the gun towards Olivia, shifting his eyes between the two blondes. “We can do this all night,” he said, placing his finger on the trigger when Erin got on her feet and asked them to listen, making him raise his brow. She was right about the commander. He yet had to regain his strength from the many years in that world, and it had been one of the reasons they’d gathered her blood, so of course, it’d be even better if she just healed him completely. He then stepped back as another demon took her by the arm, watching them leave before he walked towards Olivia with a smug smile. “How is that vervain feeling?” he asked before he kicked her in her abdomen where her gunshot wound was, making Olivia scream once more. “Please stop,” she pleaded, looking up at the demon, only to feel his fist collide with her jaw. She opened her mouth slightly to let some of the blood drip down on the floor while a few tears ran down her cheeks. She knew that there wasn’t much she could do until they’d gotten their revenge, and with the vervain in her system, she felt incredibly weak.

--- [Abigal & Michael] ---

The scream echoed loudly into the night, making Michael fear that they’d showed up too late. He felt his chest tighten as she said it was about Erin. “Damn it,” he exclaimed, feeling how the whole world once again seemed to collapse around him. He ran down the street with Abigal, nodding when she mentioned that she’d seen Morgan. Sending him to that world had seemed like the best option at the time, but they might have to come up with something else. He looked at the house that she said they were in, hearing faint screams coming from the basement. He opened the door when she said that Erin was upstairs. “Alright, be careful,” he said, looking at Abigal with a serious look in his eyes before he took out his blade and ran upstairs. At the end of the hallway, two demons stood guard by a door, creating some sort of dark smoke on the floor. Michael sensed that it was some form of darkness manipulation, so he raised his hand to fight it with his holy light, walking towards the demons as the smoke around him vanished. They then walked towards him with their weapons, and as Michael managed to stab one of them through its heart, the other one stabbed him in his side. He quickly grabbed his shoulder and channeled a deadly does of electricity through him before he kicked the door down, looking at Morgan with a deadly glare before his eyes found Erin on the floor. “What have you done?” he asked, clearly furious with the demon before he went straight to him and grabbed his throat. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to deal with him like he otherwise would, not when Abigal and their daughters were here, so he stabbed him through his heart to descend him to hell instead. He then kneeled in front of Erin, placing two fingers on her wrist to sense the rate of her pulse. He inhaled a deep breath as he tried to calm his emotions, feeling sick to his stomach knowing that he was to blame for this happening to her. “Hang in there, Erin,” he said, needing her to stay strong and fight whatever she'd taken from the demon. He lifted her up into his arms before he walked downstairs again, hoping that Abigal and her daughter had made it out.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 5:48 pm

Abigal found her ways to the stairs where she was met by a few demon. Her dark brown eyes looked into one demons with a smirk on her lips. "I heard a rumor that you killed all your friends then kill yourself," the demon she had spoken to turned around facing his friend before stabbing him. Abigal moved downstairs to the basement. "Seriously, you know that is pretty low. Even for you guys," she commented unimpressed at the one who just had put his hand on her daughter. Behind you, a ghost whispered making Abigal kickback before stabbing the guy with the sword right through his head. Then she moved her eyes back waving the demon over towards her. Abigal placed her hands out in front and almost like she was about to push something away, she screamed. Banshees could learn how to focus the power of their screams, forcing the demon to fall back and hit the wall. Abigal ran over to untie Olivias hands. "Get up behind me, and cover your ears," she instructed. There was no time to be gentle. The last sets of demons walked closer towards her, she took a deeper breath in waiting till they were all centered and then she screamed once again. This time louder than ever, just like the day she had pulled strength enough to tear Lucifer's skull apart. The demons fell to the ground as their heads got separated from their bodies. Still seeing their ghosts after was a problem for another day. Abigal turned around looking at Olivia as she cupped her daughter's face with her hands. She looked over her with an worried expression before wrapping her arms around her for a few seconds. "Michael is here as well. We will get you and Erin out, can you walk?" She asked holding on to her. They had to get moving and got up the stairs.

It was hard to breathe, her throat felt dry as a desert and her body so heavy it seemed impossible to move. She could hear the sound of footsteps from the hallway, but only expected it to be another demon sending her back to the basement. Her eyes manged to look up at her father as he entered the room. The pain in her veins was brutal, as she had taken all Morgan's injuries and transferred them to herself. It was easier to just close her eyes and give in, but she was way to stubborn for that. There were more people she needed to heal, to help, people who actually deserved it. She gasped a little from the pain as he picked her up. Her lips separated as she was trying to say something, but she couldn't even find the energy to speak.

"We need to go somewhere safe," Abigal said looking worried at Michael before looking at Erin. She could feel the time running out and she didn't want Michael to experience that again. They had to find someone who could help healing them. Abigal didn't know a lot of healers or people with healing abilities. But she knew Alison, and Alison had some special crafted way of using magic.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Olivia had a hard time focusing on his words, closing her eyes, while she tried to distract herself from the pain of the beatings. It wasn’t until she heard footsteps and tumbling outside the door that she opened them and saw her mother in the doorway. She felt useless, to see all the demons attacking her without being able to help. As the last demon fell to the ground by the scream, she went towards her to untie her hands. She did as told, covering her ears with her hands despite the bleeding wound in her stomach. She’d never seen her mother kill anyone like that, but she didn’t dare think of what would’ve happened if she hadn’t shown up and saved her from them. “Wh- what’s going on mother?” she asked, looking into her eyes with an expression that revealed the pain she was in. She nodded slightly as she asked if she was able to walk, clinging on to her tightly as they walked up the stairs.
Michael was relieved to see Abigal and her daughter when he reached the bottom of the stairs. He glanced towards her daughter with a worried expression as she could barely walk, before he nodded to Abigal’s words. Michael knew some of the best healers residing in this world, and one of them resided in the countryside between Rippingthorne and Aston, making it the location that would use the least of his power to teleport to. “Hold onto my arm,” he said as he stopped in front of them.

Olivia did as she was told, reaching her hand to touch the angel, before everything went black and she opened her eyes to the entrance hall of an old-fashioned home. A woman appeared from the top of a staircase in a dress, pointing her shotgun at them until she realized who they were. “Michael, have you ever heard of knocking?” she asked, hurrying down the stairs as she looked between the girl in his arms and the vampire. “It’s my daughter… She needs your help,” he said, looking at her with a desperate look in his eyes. His head was hurting terribly from the teleportation and his troubling thoughts, but if anyone could save Erin, it was her. Maeve was a hybrid between a fairy and a pureblood angel, that had devoted her whole life to studying healing practices and discovering new treatments, so if there was anyone that would know how to heal their daughters, it’d be her. She looked up at their parents with an understanding look in her eyes. “Follow me,” she said before she walked into a large room with a couple of beds, while various books, herbs and potions were placed on shelves and cupboards around them. Maeve went over to grab one of her most powerful potions that was able to absorb a great amount of pain, but she’d also needed to get the hands of a pure soul before creating it. However, they didn’t have much time to waste since his daughter was on the verge of dying, so giving her the potion would add some much-needed time.

Michael placed Erin on a bed, looking up at the hybrid. “Thank you,” he said as he could tell that she was searching for something to help her. Maeve went over to Erin, placing a gentle hand on her forehead to feel her temperature, before she placed the opened vial containing the potion on her lips. “Drink this,” she said, knowing that it could hurt when it started to take effect but if it worked correctly, she should be feeling well enough to heal on her own. If not, Maeve would have to use her own abilities to heal her and absorb some of the pain to her own being.
She then looked over to the vampire that was laying in another bed. “Let me guess, Vervain?” she said, looking to the burn on her cheek before she looked at the wound in her stomach. She slowly lifted her top to take a better look at it. “This might hurt,” she warned before she put on a glove and reached inside of her wound to take the bullet out, before she threw it in the trash. Afterward she placed her hand on top of the wound, so it’d close. Olivia groaned at the pain, but as soon as it was healed, it was replaced with an unbearable thirst from her blood loss, making her stare hungrily at the hybrid. “I'm hungry,” she said, exposing her fangs as she spoke. Maeve nodded before she went out of the room again to her storage of donor blood. She grabbed a bag of AB- that she opened and placed a straw inside of before she gave it to Olivia, watching her as she drowned the bag in a matter of seconds. “Now... will someone explain what has happened? And if there's a chance that whoever did this followed you here?” she asked, looking from Michael to the banshee with a serious expression on her face. She had the feeling that the only reason they were injured was because of some mess that their parents were in, but she could be wrong. Gaia seemed so full of evil these days.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyLør Maj 09, 2020 9:32 pm

Abigal trusted Michael, it was simple as that. There were only a few people she had trusted enough with her darker side and the ghost things. It was even something she had kept away from Olivia, and she could only imagine how confused her daughter might be right now. Abigal in this time wasn't seen as a fighter, she was now the Crown princess a top designer in Italy. Not a fighter or a demon killer. They got to some place, not a place Abigal knew off, but she looked at the stranger who clearly knew Michael. The banshee kept her eyes at the stranger and looked around them, making sure they weren't followed by the ghosts of the demons. Abigal followed the hybrid and nodded for Olivia to sit on one of the beds. She didn't leave her daughter's side.

Erin didn't really have much sense of what was going on, but she knew she was fighting to breathe. It was first as the liquid ran down her throat like a painful burn, and Erin tensed every muscle in her body. It wasn't like she couldn't heal on her own, it was a bit better than a normal human, but she needed time. Even though she felt the posion granting her some energy, she still felt sick to her stomach. It was a typical after effect from smaller healing for her to feel sick and dealt with a bit of cold sweat. Having the healing process rushed a bit by the hybrid, made the sickness able to handle. "Is the room spinning or is it just me?" She breathed out and sat up a little on her elbows. The burn mark and the cut on her wrist was still intact, but they would heal with time. She looked over at Olivia and finally breathed out, it had worked - it was stupid but it had worked, they were safe now.

Abigal looked at her daughter getting the blood she needed, before looking at the hybrid again. "No one is following us, there wasn't very many left to tell the tale. Or that is if you believe in ghosts," the banshee replied in a smaller sight. "Something we should have taken better care of ages ago," she looked over at Michael shortly before getting up from next to Olivia and walked over to the hybrid. "Thank you for the help, let me know if there is anything you need in terms of paying you back," Abigal was used to not much being free, she believed in a stranger being kind and helping them - but she also knew not to get her hopes up. Not that she didn't have enough money to pay her back for anything, money wasn't the problem. "They wanted to find your weakness.. how to trap you.. finding our siblings," she looked over at Abigal before returning her gaze to her father. Erin grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little. She could feel he was exhausted after using his abilities, but she was in no shape to give him a pulse of healing energy - not that he would ask that off her.  Erin looked pale, but at least she looked better than just a few minutes ago. "They are gone now, you don't have to worry about them anymore," she assured Erin before looking back at Olivia. Abigal walked back to her daughter and sat down next to her to hold her closer.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Michael held Erin’s hand as he watched her drink the potion. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he heard her voice for the first time. “Take it easy,” he said as she placed herself on her elbows. He then moved his gaze to Abigal as she answered the hybrid’s question, nodding slowly to her comment about what it was about. It was only a matter of time before he’d return to them again, but right now, it was the least of their concern.
Maeve had to take her word for it. She could handle a ghost or two, but if there were many more who had followed them, they’d put her in great danger, and she needed to know if that was the case. She sent Abigal a gentle smile as she thanked her. “It’s no problem… let’s just say you owe me a favor, although a small amount of money would be greatly appreciated... the clinic is in desperate need of renovation” she replied, looking at the few cracks in the wall and the old furniture before she returned her gaze to Michael. “But you two… getting a pure soul for that potion, it took me months, not to mention the rarity of the other ingredients… I’ll need you to call down a soul from Heaven as payment,” she said, knowing that an archangel should be able to make such an arrangement. Michael knew that she’d saved Erin, and he’d easily sacrificed much worse for her survival, so taking away one soul from Heaven seemed fair - especially when you considered it was meant for a healing potion. “Of course,” he said, returning his eyes to Erin. Right now he was too weak to summon anyone, but he'd pay her as soon as he felt better. He listened to Erin as she explained what the demons wanted. It wasn’t something new, but he knew that his daughter hadn’t told them about her siblings. She'd undoubtedly sacrifice herself to save them. Abigal told her that the demons were taken care of, but it didn’t matter much when the commander was in Hell, most likely planning his next move. However, he wasn’t going to worry them about that.
Olivia slowly regained her strength from the blood and being here made her feel a lot safer. However, she still felt like her mother owed her an explanation. She’d just been tortured by some psycho demons, and frankly she was afraid of it happening again, even if her mother told them they were gone. “This is insane… and you’re all just acting like it’s normal,” she said, looking at everyone. “So what, you guys have a fling back in the day where you also just happened to be hunting demons?” she asked, looking between Michael and her mother. She could get behind that, but all she needed to know was whether there were any more risks of her being abducted by someone that wanted to avenge her. “Beause if there’s any more demon-enemies out there, I’d like to know,” she said, looking at her mother.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyTirs Maj 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Abigal turned around looking at her daughter as she wanted an explanation. The banshee had thought she had found a better path, a change to be someone who didn't have to be like this. She had tried to hide the ghosts of her life for way to many years, running around in fear of Lucifer finding her. Abigal held her breath and took a deeper breath out shortly after. "Everyone has a past, and I will tell you all about it.. later, "Abigal replied with a slightly raised eyebrow. "How did you guys even meet?" Erin asked a bit confused and like Erin she wanted to know which enemies to be aware of. "We have a few to many enemies perhaps, we met dealing with Lucifer. He respects wine hour, so that is a type of person I can work with," she pointed out. Everyone close to Abigal knew a glass or a bottle of wine was very important. The Mikaelson's were known for their drinking and love for alcohol. Abigal was no different. "We might have to change a few things up however, you girls both stay at the academy right? I want you two in a room together. Then we at least know where you are at," she wasn't going to take a no for an answer. Having the girls share a room, made it easier for them to help each other if they needed it. It was a matter of safety. Then she knew she Catarina had a security detail that was quite good. Abigal hated the thought of having someone watch over her daughter. Abigal hated security details more than anything. Kyle knew this. Everyone knew this. But maybe with all of this, it was the right call to make. She now understood her father a little bit more, with wanting to do everything for your child.

Erin wasn't used to all this, but she had lived with the idea of it for a long time. It came with what she was, and what she was meant to do. One day, she would have to heal someone, and that someone would be the death of her. And both her and her father knew that day would come. There would be one day where it was meant to happen. "So what is the plan now? "She asked looking over at her father for answers. She didn't feel like just going back to the academy. "I can stay with you, right?" Erin usually liked to play it cool and as if she was the smartest person in the room - but she wasn't. And right now she just needed her father.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyOns Maj 20, 2020 6:22 pm

Olivia sighed as her mother didn’t want to tell her about it now, looking to where Maeve stood, cleaning up a table before she walked out of the room. She knew better than to argue with her, and right now, she was just appreciative of the fact that they’d survived. She listened to her explain how she’d met Michael but dealing with Lucifer sounded extremely dangerous. She had no idea that her mother had done such things in the past. She wanted to question it, to ask if she was on good terms with Lucifer now, but knew she had to ask those questions later. Then her mother suggested them to share a room at the academy. “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea,” she agreed, before she looked towards Erin. She liked sharing her room with Atlas, but for now, it might be nice to talk to someone that she could relate to about this. “I guess that means no parties for a while,” she said, looking to her mother with a faint smile. Olivia was a socialite, but for the time being, she’d rather miss every prom and party of the year, if it meant that she'd stay safe.

Michael nodded as she suggested their daughters to stay in the same room. He moved his gaze to Erin as she asked what the plan was now. “I'll figure out a way to deal with Morgan… but I'll do it alone,” he answered, not wanting any of them to be involved more than they already were, and even if Abigal could help, he knew that she lived a different life now. There was no reason for her to put any of that on the line. “He’s in Hell and it’s only a matter of time before he’s going to get out, so until then, you’re grounded too,” he said, adding to what Olivia had said about not going to any parties. He knew that the academy was magically protected, so as long as they stayed within their limits, they should be safe. He sent her a calm smile as she asked if she could stay with him. “Yes, there’s no way you’re going back to school in this state,” he said, wanting to stay by her side until he knew that she'd recovered.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 8:25 am

Abigal chuckled lightly at Olivia's comment about parties. They were Mikaelson's and a punchment of not being able to party and drink seemed way to serious for this. "That is right, but you can still have a glass of wine with me though," she pointed out. "But you can always come and stay with Vanya, Kyle and me at the mansion? If you want," she suggested and placed a hand on Olivia's cheek before she leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I however, might give you a little security detail.." she added with an almost sorry smile. Everyone knew Abigals stories about sneaking away from her own security and having trouble following the orders they gave her to keep her safe - but that was Abigal, her daughter was a different story. "I promise mr. Brown isn't going to be one of them," Mr. Brown was a grumpy old security man who had help the family in ages. Abigal mostly hated him because he was no fun.

Abigal looked over at Michael when he said he would do it himself. "Oh please," she snapped slightly back at Michael and raised a brow slightly. "Okay okay, but at least let me find you some resources that might be able to help you?" She quickly added. "There is a rumor about a woman from a land called Nyx being around here.. her name is Selene.. My grandfather banished her and her people from the Athena region along with Rebekah a long time ago. I think she is back, and from what I have heard she is an expert about death. If you find her, you might have some answers." She informed and gave Michael a little smile. It wasn't like her to let him go of his own, but she did have a different live and she could risk just letting Vanya grow up in a world where Abigal was back chasing demons. She hadn't been like that in a hundred years not till she was back here.

"By the way, I wouldn't worry about your brother. I haven't seen him since I blew his head off," she breathed out with a small shrug. Erin widened her eyes a bit, sometimes she forgot what a brutal world she really lived in. Being mostly at the academy everything seemed so bright and light when faced with the cruel and raw reality. "Seriously, dad!" She sighed just as the many times she had been grounded as a teenager. "Thanks," she added and breathed out. She was thinking about this Morgan guy, how his pain had been transferred her making her frown a bit even through it was gone now - she still remembered how it had felt in the moment.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just when you think you’re saved   Just when you think you’re saved Empty

Just when you think you’re saved
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» But the one who endures to the end will be saved
» You saved my life! - Charlie.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Rippingthorne :: Deadwood :: Boligområdet-
Gå til: