Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So how many years has gone by?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Reality knocked on their door again. Reminding them, this was only a part of a dream. Athena had to get going. Fly, as she said. Atlas could only imagine how it would look. "I always dreamed of flying, when I was a kid it was always the ability I longed to have," she chuckled by that memory. "Can I watch you.. go flying? Or is that strange to ask?" Atlas was quick to ask questions and her curiosity had always been wide.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Athena

Athena

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 110

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 9:26 pm

She smiled, when Atlas admitted always wanting to fly, it was cute and as she herself had mostly always been able to fly, be amongst the sky and be free in these crazy heights, so she understood where Atlas came from. Though as the question as to see her change, or rather fly came up, she smiled softly "would you not much rather fly with me?" she tilted her head teasingly, almost as if she could read what Atlas actually had wanted, even though the question had been towards seeing it happen rather than be a part of it.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Atlas didn't know how Athena would react to the question, a question like that. She hoped she didn't take it as her being disrespectful. It was weird how quickly Atlas was to overthink any given situation. So when a question like this came up, Atlas eyes lighted up and her smile grew. "I would love to," she admitted and tried to hold the exitment down just a little. However, being able to fly with a dragon - it wasn't something that happened everyday.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 9:37 pm

She chuckled, as Atlas seemed to light up, though she seemed to try and hide it away "do you have a big garden or a rooftop?" she asked, as a smile grew on her lips, though more prominent than what it had been since she'd woken up from her slumber, and now she was just looking forward to flying, go get her true self out, and be real, rather than this human form.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 9:47 pm

"I reckon the rooftop would be better than the garden, its rather small," Atlas suggested as she didn't know how huge the form really was. "We should go to the room first though, I should get dressed for the ride," her skin wasn't as thick as a normal vampire and even through she could hold some temperatures - she didn't like to take way to many chances on her life. Atlas placed her hands on the poolside before pulling herself up. Lucky there was towels at the place so she took one to wrap around her body. As soon as they could she would guide them to the room. Atlas was the type of person who cared about fashion, and how she appeared when walking about. Taking a look in her closet, it was very easy to see. She was quick to pick an outfit and get dressed. After getting dressed she took Athena up to the rooftop and looked up at the clear night sky. It was so beautiful.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 10:06 pm

"the rooftop it is then" she didn't really care, of course, the size of her body, and the pure weight by it, would possibly have an effect on the building, which she did not yet have the answer for. She followed Atlas out of the water, where her body slowly warmth itself up, thereby also drying her off. She followed Atlas to her room, where she became surprised by the amount of clothes this woman had, this amount shed only seen with her beloved.
As Atlas finally got ready and they got to the rooftop, she smiled and look around. And it was this time, she started getting ready "I would get close to the ground, I'm going to be big" as she said this, her eyes almost shinned, and her bones began breaking, as she transformed from a woman to a Wyvern. Most of her scales were black, shadowing red ones that ran down her back and neck. Her wings and frills were black-red mixes, down to the wing-bones which were black. Unlike dragons, which had 4 legs and 2 wings, Wyverns only had 2 legs, with the wing countering in for arms in some way. She lowered herself down a bit, allowing Atlas to get into her back, and when given the sign she would lift off.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 10:18 pm

Atlas spun around when Athena suggested for her to get close to the ground. The hybrid followed the instructions, and moved her head towards Athena, and watch the entire transformation happening. A black knight, in these dark hours the moonlight was the only thing lighting up Athena's dragon shape. Athena lowered herself for Atlas, and she got back on her feet. The hybrid moved closer to the dragon, and Atlas climbed up on her back. She held on tight and took a deeper breath in. This was insane, never had she imagined this night would have happened.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 10:24 pm

As she felt Atlas getting a good grasp, she moved closer to the edge and then she went over, though also opening her wings at the same time, flying up and closer to the sky. Though being rather clear skyed, her dark colors should make it hard for people to see them, and slowly she flew across the sky, with such height things would be small.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 10:30 pm

As they took off she felt the wind in her hair. The wind caressed her face and at first she found it a little harsh, but using her own abilities to soften the wind on her skin. then she could take a look around. It was close to midnight, but there was still a few houses who had lights in their windows, from afar it looked so small. They were close to the ocean, and she could see the moon reflect on its surface. So beautiful. The stars above them lighted up the path, almost like it wanted them to follow along. It was incredible.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 10:10 am

As they got closer to the water, she flew down and closer to it, letting her claws wet by its surface. She had always been happy for the water, and would often bath it in, No matter whatever form she took. She remembered as a child, she would bath in the ocean with her brothers and sisters, they would catch fish and throws them around between one another. It was memories of times before they had taken to Earth and war became a part of their kind. She didn't spend long close to the water as she flew up towards the sky again.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 10:26 am

Flying closer to the salty water, the hybrid took a deeper breath in. She had always been one of the children who wished they were mermaids when younger, longing for a life away from the surface. It was memories like that whom always hurt in her heart to remember. They flew higher and the wind once again entangled with her raven black curls. This was being alive. It wasn't just what she had granted from the wish Caine had given her, there was more simple things in life. It was more clear to her now, how foolish she had been to sacrifice her heart to feel alive by a touch.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 10:44 am

As a creature able to fly shed always loved going on small trips, flying around the beautiful skies. Before going on her slumber, she would fey around Gaias Mountains, and she would fly so high that everything seemed to quiet and peaceful. She would smile if she could, hearing and feeling the joy from Atlas, though they did not know each other, she did enjoy making this beautiful woman happy, even if it was something as small as taking her on a flying trip. She didn't know if Atlas wanted to go back, or they should fly on.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:10 am

It reminded her of being free. Just like before she moved here, last year. Last year had been so filled with love, and before she blinked - it had felt like it was taken away from her. January had started with a weird void in her heart, that she had tried to fill up for so long - way to long. But here right now, feeling the air around her. It was like the darkness in her soul was faded away. Athena had without knowing it, taken the void and filled it up with something. What it was, she didn't know yet. And maybe some things were just better off not knowing.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:18 am

She flew higher and higher, and with the night sky and moon hanging amongst the starts, it made everything seem so beautiful, and like nothing bad could happen. It made this cold and brutal world seem less like this, and more intimate, and caring. She could forget the brutality if everything, and just live in his moment. Sometime after, she did, however, fly back towards the hotel.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:37 am

They returned back to the hotel, and Atlas jumped off the back of the dragon. Atlas turned around looking at the big extraordinary creature for her eyes. A big brighter smile lighted up on her lips and slowly the hybrid tilted her head to the side. "I would invite you in for the night, but if you prefer being out in your form.. I get that too," Atlas spoke with a nod. "Thank you for tonight though."
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:44 am

As they got back, and she landed on the rooftop, her face turned to Atlas, and it was almost as if the features on her Wyvern face softened, and soon after she turned back into her human form "I don't have anything right now, everyone I know might as well be dead, so I would love to stay. I understand if you want to be alone in your own room" She smiled at Atlas "and I'm glad I could do something good for you" shes always loved to fly, so to share that with others was a pleasure, she though rarely shared.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:57 am

Two lonely hearts was beating this night, and Atlas held her breath for a second. Her eyes looking sorrowfilled for Athena. She knew what it was like to lose the people you loved. "I don't want to be alone," she confirmed and breathed slowly out. Atlas was usually the type to not claim that she needed anyone, even if company was all she wanted. Lately she had felt so lost, that she had thrown herself around to everyone. But it was first now, that she finally felt something. "Let's go inside then," Atlas held her hand out for Athena to take so she could take her downstairs to the room. "Are you hungry?" She then asked, mostly because she herself was hungry.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Sheh assumed Atlas wanted her to stay at another room, but as the young hybrid admitted wanting not to be alone, her golden eyes met with the chocolate dark eyes, and she once again felt a smile on her own lips "then ill stay with you" She didn't feel Atlas being weak because she admitted not wanting to alone in these moments, it was a strength, and she admired it. Last time Atlas had offered her hand, she had not taken it, but this time she did "I am starving" after all she had after all, not eaten for over 700 years.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 12:12 pm

As they came back to the hotel room, which was one of the biggest suites, Atlas ordered basically two dishes of everything on the menu. It was in this moment Atlas was thankful that The Winstons had provided her with everything she needed to live the best life. Even if she felt like there had to be a specific reason for them to give her so much. "The food is on its way," she smiled and took of her jacket. "How long have you been asleep?" Atlas then asked and sat down on the couch. She had asked earlier, but they had been strangers then. They still where strangers on some levels, but in some way, she felt closer to Athena than she had to anyone for months.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 12:20 pm

She followed her downstairs and into this gigantic room, her eyes got big and she looked around "it is quite big" She said before she let her gaze meet with Atlas eyes, where she also noticed she was still naked, though she did not care about this fact "it has been over 700 years since I was forced into my slumber" a sigh left her lips, and she sat down on the bed.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 12:30 pm

"Yeah. My home time is quite a while away from here, and there this school place - where people learn stuff. You sleep there, but sometimes its just nice with a little quite," she admitted with a small shrug. Atlas took a sharper breath in, or maybe she just needed to be with the right people. The hybrid blinked a few times as she realized it was a long time. Over seven hundred years, forced into a slumber. "I'm sorry to hear that," she admitted and got up. "I don't know if you want to borrow something to wear for the night. I have this dress its rather loose," she walked over to the closet and handed Athena a light green nightdress. It was a bit loose, as Athena she liked feeling free with her body and if she could get away with sleep naked she would. "What happened?" Atlas then asked and tilted her head as she sat back down on the couch. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 12:41 pm

She nodded "I understand what you mean, in the screams of battle and death, I would often go away to be around something less screaming" after coming to Earth, it seemed mankind favored the huge beings for war, and they went from rather peacefully beings to creatures of violence. She looked surprised at Atlas "I've never worn a dress before" though having mostly lived in a time where women wore dresses, shed always worn pants and battle armors "I had been struck down in battle and forced into a healing slumber, I had hoped it would only take a few months, but apparently, it took a lot longer" She bite down into her lower lip "Uhm... The dress?" her eyes met with Atlas, and she raised an eyebrow, not wanting to talk of pain and past.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:14 pm

There was a lot of things that surprised her about Athena, and she felt like there was even more below the surface. A small frowned followed her expression as Athena admitted that she never had worn a dress before. Then she heard the story, or half a chapter of it. But she changed the topic before the hybrid had a chance to ask further questions. Atlas took the hint and breathed out. "Yes.. the dress," she frowned a bit with a smile. "It's for the evening.. and nigh times, most people sleep with it on. Depends on what you prefer," she said with a warmer voice. "We are going shopping tomorrow. Fashion has changed a lot the last seven hundred years. But I got your back, we will get you up to date on everything," Atlas nodded as she confirmed that was the plan for tomorrow. If Athena wanted to feel slightly comfortable in this time period, then Atlas was the best planner one could find.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:22 pm

She nodded at what Atlas said, though when she mentioned shopping, a look of confusion came upon her face "I am afraid I don't know what.. Shopping is?" shed never heard this Word, and therefore had No idea what it meant, or what they were going to do. She also waited for this dress to be brought out, as she sat rank on the bed, with her gaze towards Atlas.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:30 pm

A warm laughter filled up the room as she walked over to the closet to grab the dress. "Like I said, I will teach you," she held out the dress for Athena and gave it to her, "here," a smile lighted more warmly up on the hybrid's lips. Atlas tilted her head to the side. "Shopping is like, going to the marked but instead of buying the fabric to sew your clothing.. you buy it done.. lots of different styles" she explained it was weird how much time much have changed. Atlas only had read about history events in books and the changes was massive. Experiencing them, that must be even more extreme. "You will find things are far from the same now."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 2 Empty

So how many years has gone by?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Over a 100.000 years.... and here you are again - Julian XXX
» 300 years and we are still at it - Aviana
» A thousand years
» Well it is New Years Eve [Fortidsemne - XXX]
» It has been hundreds of years since everything was taken from me [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Dead Wood Cemetery-
Gå til: