Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So how many years has gone by?

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Athena

Athena

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 110

So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:47 pm

Her eyes didn't leave Atlas, as she suddenly laughed, she did, however, get up as the dark dress was handed to her, and she quickly put it on. Not having undergarments was normal for her, as she did not have them in the time she used to live in "I suppose I ought to thank you, so thank you for everything" She braided her hair, and let it hang over her shoulder, which after so many years, went far believe her arse, almost reaching her knees "I would be surprised if nothing had changed efter 700 years" there was a teasing tone to her voice, and a small glimmer in her eyes "I shall take the divan as sleeping spot" as she said it, she moved towards the sofa.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:55 pm

The hybrid smiled by the appreciation Athena gave her, not many thanked her these days, or they didn't use the words. The brown eyes watched as the dress covered the dragons skin. She looked so beautiful. "I think the bed is big enough for both of us to be fair," she replied and leaned against the closet with her back. The knock on her door made her aware, "besides, food is here." Atlas went over and opened the door. A few servants came in with a large kitchen wagon, and left a few seconds after. Atlas locked the door and went over to the wagon. The smell of warm food was amazing. "Dinner is ready."
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:10 pm

She stopped right in her movements and nodded "as you wish" She turned around, just as a knock was heard and with the Word of food near, her stomach began making itself well known "very good" She walked over to the wagon, where she looked "it almost looks like art" She reminisced about the first time she saw art, and how it had made her feel. As she looked at the food, her teeth seemed to grow sharp er, almost making itself ready for eating, and she took a small bite, smiling as she chewed, but as she swallowed, she starting coughing.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:14 pm

The food was served and Atlas didn't waste anytime beginning the feast. She was just happy getting some food in her system, but then she noticed Athena started coughing. "Athena..." she frowned and looked at the food, then back at Athena again, "are you alright?" She asked with a worried expression on her face, and put what she had in her hands down to give Athena help if she gave sign of needing any.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:20 pm

It was like her throat shut itself together, and she wasn't able to breathe or swallows, she coughed and got the food out of her throat and mouth, leaving a burning sensation in her mouth "nettles, it has nettles in it" her eyes shinned, and she had to keep herself calm, from not triggering something.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Nettles, what was nettles even doing in the food. Atlas let Athena cough the food out, then she placed her hands on Athena's shoulders. She looked into her eyes. "Hey, look at me," she said and didn't even realize her eyes glowed up with its silver color. "Take a deep breath in, and a breath out. Just like me," she knew what it was like to be on the edge of losing control. She had her fair share of episodes to know, when someone was afraid of triggering something. Atlas took a deep breath in, and breathed out, repeated it in hope of it would be able to help Athena.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:33 pm

Her eyes darted around the room and finally ended on Atlas, as she felt the hands on her shoulders. After a little while, she replicated Atlas breathing, slowly but surely calming herself "it's poisonous for my kind, it's like burning my mouth" She grimaced, and sighed "I am No longer hungry, but I do need some water, please?" She raised herself up and walks over to the wagon, getting some water "but thank you, you've been so kind, I don't know how to thank you" She smiled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:58 pm

She was surprised to find out that it was something poisonous to Athena. "Of course," she let Athena go over to take some water. If something had poisoned the hybrid she would have lost her appetite as well. She called the servants up and placed the wagon outside so they could take it down. "You don't have to thank me," Atlas assured with a soft smile on her lips, she was just happy to help. Atlas was tender-hearted, but it wasn't just everyone who saw just how soft Atlas was behind all the masks she was wearing.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 3:05 pm

She raised an eyebrow in confusion "of course I do, not everyone would show such kindness as you've done" She walked towards Atlas, after having removed the horrible taste if nettles in her mouth. Gently she took Atlas hand "I think you're quite astonishing, Even if you yourself may not see it" She gave her hand a gentle squeeze, before letting it go.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 3:24 pm

It wasn't always people actually saw her kindness. People often took her a bit for granted till they needed something from her. As Athena spoke once again and gave her hand a squeeze. She still felt the touch effecting her nerve system with a rush of energy. "Thank you, for saying that." She breathed out and wrapped her arms around her. Then she walked over to the closet once again, to get herself a dress to sleep in for the night. She undressed from the previous outfit and put the dress on.
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 3:40 pm

As she felt a pair of arms around her, she smiled and hugged her back "I am just being frank" She admitted. She often spoke her mind, if she felt something and there's was something about Atlas, which told her this wonderful woman wasn't appreciated as much as she probably deserved. As it ended and Atlas stepped away, she sat down on the bed again, gently stroking the cover, which felt like silk again her palm.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyMan Mar 30, 2020 6:46 pm

"I appreciate honesty and a kind heart," she pointed out with a softer smile. She looked at Athena sitting down on the bed and walked over to the other side. Atlas sat down on the bedside and swung her legs up. Atlas laid down on the bed, resting her head on the pillow. The brown eyes looked up as she filled her lungs with air before breathing out. "Athena?" She asked in a low voice as her head slowly turned over to Athena, "do you believe in fate?"
Athena

Athena

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyMan Mar 30, 2020 7:30 pm

As Atlas laid down, she herself laid down and turned her face towards the young hybrid. It felt weird, this soft and caring bed, after never really having laid on such a bed before, though very little with her beloved. As she heard Atlas soft voice, she looked more deeply at her "I don't know, I suppose I never liked the idea of someone choosing my life, but in some ways, I guess so" She shrugged and smiled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 EmptyOns Apr 01, 2020 11:17 am

"Same, I mean, sometimes I like to find the comfort in that things are planned out," she took a deeper breath in and exhaled, "but then again. Destiny is a tricky word," a small sigh left the hybrid's lips. The brown eyes filled with wonder and questions about the entire galaxy.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So how many years has gone by?    So how many years has gone by?  - Page 3 Empty

So how many years has gone by?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Over a 100.000 years.... and here you are again - Julian XXX
» 300 years and we are still at it - Aviana
» A thousand years
» Well it is New Years Eve [Fortidsemne - XXX]
» It has been hundreds of years since everything was taken from me [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det sydlige Southside :: Dead Wood Cemetery-
Gå til: