Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is so surreal

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

This is so surreal - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 07, 2020 3:13 pm

He looked into her eyes, thinking that she hadn’t been there for him when he needed it the most, but he did find comfort in knowing that she'd be there for him from now on. “What did I do to deserve you?” he asked while a soft smile appeared on his lips. His fingers slowly traced her back as he closed his eyes with her, placing a soft kiss on her lips. Girls had promised to always love him before, and he’d believed it, but this was the first time he badly wished it to be true. He needed her love more than she'd ever know.
He opened his eyes as she asked him a question. He had thought back on their weekend getaway many times, finding comfort in the bittersweet memories, but now that she was back, he knew that there was a chance of them making many more like it. “Yeah,” he replied, remembering how happy he’d felt during that time. “I still want those things…” he said, not knowing if it was even a possibility for them. “Even if I have to run away with you to make them happen,” he added with a teasing look in his eyes. In all honesty, he knew that they couldn’t abandon their obligations, but he badly wished for them to just be free from it all. If anything, she deserved that. “What do you envision your future to be like?” he asked. Many things had happened since that weekend, so it'd only be natural if some of her dreams had changed, especially after she'd discovered who her mother was.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

This is so surreal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: