Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This is so surreal

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 8:03 pm

She could hardly believe that she was standing here again. Perchance she was rather nostalgic, standing where she had met him for the first time, trying to think about how much had changed. She still loved him, she couldn't deny that, but searching him out and just becoming a part of his life once more didn't seem fair to him. Through rumors she had heard he had lost his father and gone home for the holidays. She was dealing with loss as well, the loss of her sister. Her eyes were still a little puffy for her late night crying, but it was like her whole body felt so cold and empty without her sister there. Not even her parents seemed to grieve. The strangest part had been meeting her mother, finding out that she hadn't died and that she was none other than the first witch ever. What a confusing lineage. Wrapping her arms around herself she looked at the soft layer of snow covering the fields, it all looked so peaceful and undisturbed. Enid closed her eyes for a while, taking in the soft wind that blew upon her face. Questions rummaged her head; questions like if Dean had moved on? She knew she had been presumed dead, the whole school had, so she felt scared to even contact him. Not even daring to shoot him a text as it seemed almost too impersonal. Instead she had handed a piece of paper to one that she knew was in his dorm, and hoped that he would show. If not, then she knew the answer to all of her worries.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Outfit

He read the note for the fourth time, inhaling a deep breath to avoid more tears from falling. He couldn’t believe that she was alive, but he knew the meticulous handwriting belonged to Enid. He looked out the window, at the snow falling against it, wondering if she could really be out there. He had seen her in his dreams and memories, and as much as it hurt him to think about, it was the only time he felt a bit peaceful. He started walking towards the door, his heart racing in anticipation as he continued outside.

The moment his eyes landed on her, he stopped, and so did the world around him. Just like it had when he thought he’d lost her. His hands were trembling at the mere thought of her looking at him, at the possibility to hear her voice again. It was surrealistic, and maybe he was just dreaming. He walked towards her slowly, feeling his heartbeat accelerate by every step. “Enid,” he said almost breathless as he’d gotten close enough for them to stand within a few meters of each other. The emotions crazed inside of him, unstoppable and immense as he looked into her blue eyes. “I- I thought you were dead,” he said in a low voice, almost as if he was still in disbelief, but he knew these feelings were too real to be imagined. He parted his lips slightly, feeling like it was impossible to make his voice say anything. Everyone had presumed that Enid and her sister had passed, so how was she alive and what was she doing in Gaia after all that time?
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 9:21 pm

Hearing his voice made her turn around, even if it was faint as a whisper, she could recognize it any where. He stepped closer and she held her breath as she looked at him. Her heart still beating ever fast when her eyes scanned him up and down. What she really wanted to do was run to him, jump in to his arms and kiss him like there was no tomorrow, but this wasn't a movie. This was real life, and though her heart ached for him, she couldn't know if he had indeed moved on. His words made her look down, a bit shameful in fact, mostly because she had wanted to come to him as soon as she had returned to consciousness. "It's such a long story," she said in a sad voice, fiddling a bit with the bottom of her jacket. She wanted to explain herself, tell him everything, or at least all of the things she could remember. It all still felt like a haze, like it was still all a dream. Taking a careful step closer she reached her hand towards him. Part of her was praying he wouldn't move away as she placed a gentle hand against his cheek. His warm skin under her cold fingertips was so strange. "I want to tell you it all," she said, looking into those brown eyes that she still saw in her dreams. She could still remember their moments, all of the things they had done together. "If you let me," she added, feeling like she didn't want to overstep a boundary she wouldn't know was there. Her palm still rested against his cheek, hoping he wouldn't pull away. "I've missed you," she whispered, feeling tears appear in her eyes, trying desperately to blink them away.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 10:19 pm

It was easy to believe that the story was long and complicated, but for now he was just happy to see her alive and well, not caring about how it was possible. He managed to nod once, shifting between her eyes as he wondered what she was thinking. He stood still when she reached his hand out to him, simply closing his eyes as he finally felt her soft hand against his cheek. He’d longed for her touch more than anything, but feeling it was surreal, the only thing he needed. He opened his eyes as her voice broke the sound of their beating hearts, moving his own trembling hand to place on top of hers. “Of course,” he replied, letting her know that he wanted her to tell him. He looked at her for a long moment as she expressed that she’d missed him, feeling the warmth in his heart from hearing it. He removed his hand from her to place them around her, pulling her closer. Her embrace was everything to him and a few tears ran down his cheeks as he breathed in her scent. “I’ve missed you too,” he whispered against her hair, holding her close to him and wishing that he never had to let her go again. “Not a day has gone by where I haven’t dreamt of this moment,” he admitted, then his lips curled into a smile, feeling sincerely happy for the first time in months, even if he knew that things couldn’t go back to normal and that he might’ve still lost her love. This thought made him pull back reluctantly, looking at her face again for a moment. “I’m so happy you’re okay,” he said, sending her a brief smile before he dried off his tears in his sleeve. He felt guilty for giving up on her, knowing that there was still a chance of her survival, but right now he was just grateful for this. “Tell me everything,” he said, slowly removing his hands from her as he didn’t want to push anything.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 02, 2020 11:01 pm

The fear of rejection was raging through her, but finally feeling his cheek against her palm made her whimper slightly. Mostly because she felt relieved. Then he pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and she could feel all of the weeks of worrying disappear as his breath hit her scalp. It felt like a dream. Like she finally had all she had ever wanted right here as she held her arms around the werewolf. She couldn't erase the pain they had gone through, but right now pain was not what worried her the most. What worried her now was if they were able to heal from the trauma the two of them had been through. She couldn't begin to imagine how she would have felt if she thought Dean had been dead. The snow was slowly falling once more and it felt so different from the spring day that they had met. He pulled away from her, but what she really wanted him to do was pull her closer, caress her cheek like he used to do when she needed comfort from him. "I don't know where to begin," she replied a little distraught. Letting her hand run down to his, she took it, giving it a soft squeeze. "Let's get inside; I promise I'll try explaining everything," she said, looking at him. Her eyes were vulnerable, and through their touch she hoped he could still feel how much she cared for him. That he could sense that what she felt for him hadn't faded the slightest. She started to walk, casually strolling through the mostly untouched snow on the ground. It felt so strange walking beside him and holding his hand. As they walked she looked around. Everything still looked the same, and there was some comfort to be found in the known. "What is the last thing you remember?" she asked him. Perhaps that was a great place to start.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyFre Jan 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Inside. He nodded to the idea before he started to walk, looking at the snow-covered path in front of him. It was a strange feeling, walking beside Enid at school, as if nothing had come between them. He couldn’t help but stare at her as they walked, thinking that she was more beautiful than ever. He walked inside his dorm, took off his jacket and sat down on his bed, letting out a heavy sigh. It was difficult for him to think about the island, how he’d barely gotten to her before she slipped through his fingers. He should have never let her go. “The last thing I remember,” he said in a low voice, clearly affected by the memory. “I remember you falling for a long time… and when I made my way down to find you… y-you were gone,” he said, feeling the same heartache he'd felt that moment. He wondered what had really happened during the fall. There had been no tracks for him to follow, no sign of her on the island. He assumed that Lucifer had been the one saving her. It was the only explanation that made sense. “Nimue died shortly after that and I got away with a bullet wound and a few broken ribs,” he explained, feeling like he’d failed her and her sister more than anything. The following weeks had been hell. He never got much sleep and when he did it was because he’d been drinking until he passed out. He’d felt like everyone he loved ended up dead, and even if he could be with someone else, he didn’t want to. He only wanted her.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 10:38 am

Enid stepped in to his dorm room, biting her lower lip as she looked around. It was strange how so few things could remind her of so many sweet moments. All of the times they had watched a movie on Dean's computer, snuggled up on his bed and hoping no teacher was doing a dorm check. Her blue eyes looked at him as he sat down, however she remained standing for a while, taking off her shoes and jacket, placing them neatly as always. Hearing how he described it made a chill run down her spine, looking down and feeling rather shameful. She had never meant to have anyone hurt, let alone her sister and the guy she loved. Yet here she was, trying to find heads and tails in her own head so that she could explain what had happened. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed a chair, sitting down and wrapping her arms around herself. She really just wanted to be close to him, but she needed to focus if she were to explain it properly. "I felt like I was falling forever ... It was so dark and all I could hear was muffled, like I was underwater," she said, feeling her body shake a little at reliving the memory. "When I finally awoke it felt like I had been sleeping forever; I was alone in a large room that was decorated rather wealthily, so at first I thought he," she said, referring to her captor Xalvadore. "I thought that he had simply taken me, drugged me once more and taken me somewhere else," she said. Enid could still remember the fear in her body, remember how hazy her mind had felt then. Looking at Dean she had a pained expression, still holding on tight to her own arms. "But it wasn't ... And it wasn't my father either," she said in a rather serious voice. "It was my mother," she said, frowning as it still felt weird referring to her other parent. Her whole life she had been told that her and Nimue's mother had died giving birth to them, and Lucifer had taken them to Hell to protect them. It had all been a lie. Lucifer had simply taken the twins and Rebekah had been left clueless, or at least that was what Lucifer had thought. In reality few things slipped by the first witch, and of course the woman had a plan for the twins down the line. Enid felt her stomach churn, her eyes watering for a bit. "My mother is perhaps not whom I had hoped she would be ... But she saved my life and that means I owe her," she explained. "I wanted to come straight to you, run to you and wrap my arms around you, but she denied me even leaving my room - I was denied contacting anyone, because my mother didn't wish for my father to know I was alive," she said, her voice breaking a bit.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 1:49 pm

He looked at her with a careful gaze as she explained what had happened, listening patiently to every word. He felt sick to his stomach, thinking back on the captor and what he’d done to Enid, but he raised a confused brow when she revealed that her mother was alive and had been the one saving her. It seemed like a complicated family drama - one that he wished Enid didn’t have to be a part of. “I’m so sorry,” he whispered, looking from her to his hands. He understood that she felt like she owed her, but he wondered why her mother needed her now. “Are you safe with her?” he asked, looking up at her with a concerned expression. He couldn't bear the thought of her being abused by her mother, so he needed to know this. It sounded like she couldn’t go back to school, that her mother expected things from her, and it hurt him to think about - that she couldn’t stay. He inhaled a deep breath, feeling like this was a lot to take in, afraid that the peace he’d felt in her embrace was temporary and would vanish the moment she stepped out the door. “Do you know what she wants?” he asked. Her mother had to have another reason for keeping her away. Her father would figure out that she was alive, and he had a hard time believing that she was making up for lost mother-daughter time.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyLør Jan 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Enid swallowed as she finished talking. She still felt like she had left out things, but perhaps he would remind her of it. However one thing hadn't changed; she still loved him. Loved him more than words could describe, and it hurt her to know that her mother was apprehensive about her going out. She knew it wasn't because of safety, it was pure egotism. He asked her if she was safe and she frowned, looking at her knees, seeing them shake a little, but she tried keeping the movement to a minimum. "Is a bird in a cage safe or being held captive?" she asked, not knowing if she could explain it any better. She knew her mother wouldn't let harm befall her, but that didn't mean she was or felt safe. Exhaling she shook her head. "Last time I felt safe was when you held me in your arms ... When all I wanted was to be with you and be stupid teenagers," she chuckled, wiping away a few stray tears. She had loved the time they had spent together, and was she stupid if she hoped they could go back to that at some point? Perhaps she was naive, but the only thing in her life she had ever truly wanted was Dean. It had been her only wish since she met him that she could have him and he could have her. But saying that out loud felt like it would hurt more than heal. What her mother wanted was perhaps a simple answer, yet complicated at the same time. "You're going to think I'm crazy," she whispered, scoffing at her own thoughts as she had felt it just as bizarre until her mother had shown her the evidence. "She wants me to stop the apocalypse," she said in a defeated tone. How she was going to do it, she had no idea of. She barely knew what her mother was thinking half of the time, and if she wasn't slurring out commands, she was whipping her with words and training her mercilessly.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 10:01 pm

Her description of the situation wasn’t ideal, but it seemed like she didn’t want to escape, that she felt like she owed her mother to stay. A sad smile appeared on his lips when she talked about the past. “I still want that… being a stupid teenager was a lot easier than this,” he said, staring into the air with a wistful expression. “Back then… when we were together. I remember thinking that nothing could ever be that bad... because I had you,” he said, returning his gaze to her with teary eyes. It broke his heart to know that perhaps they’d never go back to that. “I don't want to lose you again,” he said, feeling like he still needed her in his life, even if it wasn't as his girlfriend. “Will you at least tell me where you’re living?” he asked, fearing that her mother wanted it to be a secret, and if that was the case, she’d have magic that protected her from being found.

He tilted his head when she said he was going to think she was crazy. He’d thought a lot of things were crazy, after everything that had happened to them, so how bad could it be? Then she revealed that her mother wanted her to stop the apocalypse. “Come again?” he said, leaning slightly forward as he just stared at her for a moment, then realizing she wasn’t joking. “I mean, even if you were the key to stop a universal event like that, don’t you think God and his angels would be in control of it?” he asked. He of course knew that she might not have much of a say in it, but her mother had to be out of her mind. “Enid, who’s your mother?
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptySøn Jan 05, 2020 11:05 pm

There was something rather bittersweet about this moment. On one hand she wanted to grab him by the arm and run off with him, maybe travel the world together and live as nomads, but on the other hand she knew that could never be the case. Dean had his responsibilities as an alpha, he couldn't just run from that; and she herself apparently had a destiny to fulfill. As he looked at her with teary eyes she got up from her seat, moving over and sitting down on his lap as she wrapped her arms around him. She hid her face in the nape of his neck, breathing in the scent that she felt like she had taken for granted. Enid might've had a complicated bloodline, but what she truly wanted was a simple life, she wanted to be with Dean and do some of the things they had spoken of. "I'll always find my way back to you," she whispered, a promise she intended to keep. Her hands moved in slow strokes over his back as he asked where she was living, making her exhale. How could she describe this without him freaking out even more? She wished that she had grown up in this world, had simple parents from a plain background. That she could just take life one day at a time, but it seemed like whenever she felt like that was possible, it was ripped away from her grasp and she was pulled right back in to the mess of a family she had. "I live in Moonlight Falls now," she whispered against his neck. She wanted to kiss him, wanted to push him back on the bed and forget about all of this stupid drama for a second. Indulge herself in his scent and the faint remembrance of his kiss.

Having told what her mother wanted from her, she leaned back, looking in to his eyes and making him know that she wasn't joking. That was the last thing she wanted to do now. Wasting her time on jokes was not her, but she sometimes wished laughing. Giggling in the late afternoons when they were supposed to have been studying, but they had been too distracted by each other and had ended up using their study dates on something not quite academic. "My father is rather secretive, I barely knew he had a plan before my mother explained it all, but I don't think the angels have a clue yet ... Well one angel perhaps, but I doubt she would speak to anyone," she said, remembering her brother's oldest daughter. Enid had met her a couple of times in hell, and to say the least it had been strange. Then the big question came, a question she had asked herself for so many years and now knew the answer to. "Rebekah Sinclair, the first pureblood witch and Queen of the Quarter," she replied. She knew it might sound outlandish, but her mother had quite the reputation. Wether you were on her good or bad side defined what you thought of her. "So ironically ... I'm princess of two places now - just wrapping my head around it gives me a headache," she mumbled, looking into his brown eyes. One of her hands moved from his back up to his neck, placing her palm against his warm skin. She had missed it so much, but was she leading him on? She wanted him in her life, even if her mother didn't approve, she wanted Dean to be the one she would never live without. "I still love you," she whispered, frowning as she felt sad saying it. It hurt, a deep hurt that cut through her heartstrings and pulled at her emotions, but it also felt good to finally say it. If he didn't feel the same, that would be on her. And she wouldn't blame him if he decided that she wasn't worth the trouble. One thing was for sure however, she would always love him completely.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes as she hid her face in the nape of his neck. He knew it meant that she didn’t want to lose him either, but was it their decision to make? He sighed against her hair when she whispered words that felt both comforting and frightening at the same time. He wanted to believe her but doing so could lead to disappointment. Her breath on his neck sent shivers down his spine, and although he was aroused by her placement on him, he tried his best not to act on it.
He looked into her blue eyes as she answered his question, feeling like he could stare into them for an eternity. He frowned slightly as she revealed who her mother was. It seemed so unreal. Rebekah was by far the most powerful witch, so did that mean Enid had could perform magic? “I can’t believe it,” he whispered. It was all a lot to process. Dean had never cared for royalty, and he knew that he couldn’t offer anything remotely close to what her parents expected from a suitor. He moved one hand up to her hair, gently brushing his fingers through it as he just looked at her, admiring her beauty. Her ‘I still love you’ made his heart beat faster and slower at the same time. He’d felt that she loved him, but it was reassuring to hear. He slowly moved his hand to the side of her neck, caressing it with his thumb. “I love you too,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers. He’d loved her since the day they met, and in this moment, it felt like he always would. It was impossible for him to resist the longing he had for her, so it didn’t take many seconds before he closed the gap between their lips. He knew that when he kissed her and forever united his ineffable visions with her desirable lips, all the pain and sorrow he'd been through would disappear. All that mattered was that she was in his arms. He pulled her closer as he deepened the kiss, wanting the moment to last forever. He slowly pulled back to catch his breath, looking into her eyes, completely enchanted. He didn’t know if they could ever go back to what they were, but for now he was forever grateful. “I’ll always love you,” he said, grabbing her hand and entangling their fingers.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Just sitting here on his lap reminded her of everything good they had gone through. Not everything had been drama and pain, their relationship had been filled with love and an intimacy she knew she would never find in the company of someone else. She knew what worries might run through his head, that he as a person had little to offer when it came to royalty, but she didn't need a prince or someone to be of high status. She just wanted Dean, nothing more and nothing less. As he put his arms around her she felt her body tremble at his touch, but hearing him say that he loved her too, just made her heart burst. Nothing mattered but those simple yet so important words. Closing her eyes she just enjoyed the sensation of his forehead against hers, feeling his breath against her skin and just being in the moment. However soon she felt his lips against hers, her breath haltering before she returned the loving nature. Her hand that had rested against his cheek moved up to his hair, pressing him closer as he deepened the kiss. She didn't want to breathe, she just wanted to disappear in to his lips and never leave his side again, but as he pulled away she felt the need to gasp for air. Opening her eyes slowly she looked into his brown eyes, feeling her heart flutter like it hadn't been for months. His words were sweeter than honey, and sounded more like a promise than anything. And for some reason she wished that it would always be the truth, smiling as he entangled their fingers. "Would you let me ... Be your girlfriend again?" she asked a little hesitantly. Mostly because she knew it might've been a rather egoistic question to ask. She just wanted to be with him, was that really too complicated to happen. She exhaled, looking down at their hands so beautifully entangled. "I know it's complicated ... I know I might not deserve a second chance ... I just want to be with you," she said, feeling almost embarrassed to ask this of him.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 9:02 pm

He wanted her to be his again, more than anything, but were they able to be a couple again? “Enid, I...” he paused, his thoughts circling around fears of the unknown. He was afraid that she led him on, and that it would never work out. He looked down at their hands for a moment, not meaning to make her more nervous by not answering, but he didn’t know what to think about everything. His heart believed that she was the one, but sooner or later he’d need to find a Luna, and she’d need to find a prince. He returned his eyes to her when she stated that it was complicated, that she knew the risks involved, and yet it was like none of that mattered. He was still the one she wanted. “I want you to be my girlfriend too,” he said, looking into her eyes. It's all he'd ever wanted. “But you’re going away…” he added in a defeated tone, feeling like so much wasn’t up to them. If Enid was part of this plan, a destiny so distant from everything he knew, then how could they ever be together? He desperately needed someone to be there for him, especially now. “Will I be able to visit you?” he asked, wondering if she’d told her mother about him. He knew that he should be happy that he’d gotten to see her now – even if it was months after her disappearance, but the last thing he wanted was for them to be separated. He was already worried about what ‘stopping the apocalypse’ meant, and if she risked her life because of it, so he needed to know if he could see her.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Her heart stopped as he said her name, looking down as her eyes started to water. She loved him, and she knew that love couldn't fix everything, but every fairy tail had to be based in some reality, she thought. He had spoken about making her his luna once, they had joked on the beach about having a litter of children and living a life together in the countryside. Perhaps that was not something they could do, but she needed him. She couldn't bear in her heart to think of him with someone else, even if that was arrogant of her to presume. Rules were to be obeyed, but she wanted to be free from expectations. "I won't be far away, love," she whispered, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "I don't know what my mother might say, but I'll sneak out - I'll be here for you and I'll fight for you," she said, frowning as she felt so sad, a few tears escaping her eyes, running down her cheeks. Gritting her teeth a bit she sniffled, trying not to seem too out of it. "And even if you, if you can't, then know I'll never love anyone as I love you," she whispered, feeling broken to even think if he couldn't do this. She felt like her heart would never heal if he denied her, yet she would not force herself on him. If he let her, she would do everything she could to be with him, she would fight even the worst of demons and the fiercest of angels just to be standing by his side. "You're the only prince I would ever marry," she whispered sweetly, knowing he didn't have the title, yet an alpha was a great title. It was one few had, and perhaps her mother would not even care whom she ended up with as long as it didn't interfere with her training. So here she sat, on the lap of the werewolf she held so dear to her heart, beckoning him to accept her back in to his life. Letting her devote herself to him and feeling her body come to life with his touch alone.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 7:39 pm

He knew that she wasn’t going to be far away, and as comforting as that was, it still didn’t guarantee anything. He didn’t want them to have a forbidden relationship, for her to have to sneak out. He didn’t want her to be punished for fighting for him, and that was one of the reasons he’d been hesitant. He remembered telling her that he’d fight for her and that he forever wanted her to be his. And he still meant that. But things had changed drastically since then.

His heart dropped when he noticed her tears because he couldn't bear to see her cry. He moved his hand up to her cheek, brushing the tears away with his thumb. He looked into her blue eyes as she confessed not being able to love anyone as much as him. It almost seemed too good to be true. He removed his hand from her cheek, placing it on top of her hand. “I’m no prince,” he sighed. He could never give her anything a prince could, but maybe she didn’t care, and maybe he was all she needed. Marriage seemed so distant, like it would never happen for him. Was it possible that they could have all the things they joked about? “Truth is, there wasn’t a moment after you left where I didn’t consider you my girlfriend,” he said, still calling her his girlfriend to others after she’d been presumed dead. “Nothing you’ve said has changed my feelings for you, so yes, I'll be your boyfriend,” he said, accepting her back into his life and pushing his worries aside. He moved his arms around her once more to lay down in bed, sending her a fond smile as he’d not felt this happy in months. “I was lost without you,” he admitted. After the first weeks of sorrow, he’d grown completely numb, not seeing joy in anything, so even if their situation wasn’t ideal, it was still far better than that.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 11:23 pm

Enid looked at him with soft eyes, a faint smile appearing on her lips as he stated he wasn't royalty. But to her he was so much more than that. He was the one who held her heart, made her feel complete in a way she thought she never would. The confession that followed made her heart beat faster, made her look in to his eyes, trying to follow his train of thought before he spoke. However as he said he would be her boyfriend once more she felt more tears escaping her eyes, wrapping her arm around him and hugging him close. She moved with him, laying down on the mattress as she smiled. Her breath was a bit uneasy, but it was mostly because of her nerves and her fear of rejection. His sorrow-filled admittance made her sigh, leaning her face closer to his, placing a sweet yet tender kiss against his lips. She couldn't really help herself, he had given her a taste of the forbidden fruit and now she wanted more. Enid knew she had never been the one to show off affection too much, at least not when out and about, but in private she had always made it clear that she loved him. Their lips separated, but hers were still left hovering over his, feeling his warm breath against her skin. Just the feeling alone was near euphoric, having felt like she had lost him. "How do you feel right now?" she asked, genuinely curious to know if she had any impact. She didn't wish to bring him more sorrow, she only wanted to bring him happiness; a light that could not be extinguished. "I feel like I can finally face anything ... Invincible in a way," she whispered softly, touching his cheek carefully as she barely knew how to explain it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Jan 09, 2020 8:30 pm

When she kissed him, he knew that all he needed was her and that he’d been a fool for trying to deny his love. He opened his eyes as their lips separated, looking into her ocean eyes. How he was feeling? He felt like he’d died and was now in heaven, that for once in his life God had heard his prayers and brought his angel back. “I feel at home,” he replied in a low voice, caressing her back with gentle strokes. He smiled softly at her answer, thinking that she’d always been invincible to him. “I feel on top of the world,” he continued, tracing his fingers up her arm, not wanting her to know just how low he’d been after her disappearance. He’d had many dark moments, a constant pain in his heart, and days where he'd wished to die. It was still hard for him to believe that life had any hope or meaning for him, but somehow she'd resurrected his dreams in a matter of minutes. “You’ve brought nothing but happiness into my life,” he said, holding her close to his body and kissing her. He let his hand rest on her neck before he moved on top of her, deepening the kiss as he indulged himself in her sweetness. “I’ve missed you so much,” he whispered between his breaths, then leading the kisses down to her neck, placing them sproadically on her skin, wanting to feel all of her before she had to go.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 1:17 pm

He felt at home, and she felt relieved to hear him say that. She knew their relationship had had it's ups and downs, but Enid felt like it had been mostly good. It gave her a sense of belonging, something she hadn't felt in her life ever. And with her sister gone, she had felt like she had finally lost everything. Until she started to remember Dean, remember how he looked at her and spoke to her. His touch alone was intoxicating, wanting to claw at him just to get closer to him, to feel him and only him if only to erase the fear of losing him. His lips touched hers again, and a sweet sigh escaped her lips as her eyes fell shut. Leaning in to the kiss she moved with him, feeling the soft mattress against her back as he hovered over her. His lips moved down to her neck, every kiss made her want to moan out his name. "I can feel that," she whispered in a hasty breath, biting her lower lip slightly at his lips still continuing to kiss her neck. One of her hands moved to his hair, entangling her fingers with his thick and soft fibers. Her other hand moved slowly down his back in a long gentle stroke, reaching the edge of his shirt. "I can stay the night ... If you'd like?" she whispered softly. "But I have to be gone before you awake," she added, feeling a little saddened by it, but at least they could have the night together. It wouldn't be enough for her, but it would have to do for now. Her mother would suspect her being out late, but if she returned before dawn then maybe she wouldn't notice.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 6:47 pm

The emotions were overwhelming, making him feel intoxicated in the best way possible. He slowly continued the kisses up to her ear, gently flicking his tongue against her earlobe. “Good,” he whispered, leaving his warm breath on her skin. He moved his face above hers when she asked him a question, only to inform him of what he already knew. She had to leave and although he dreaded the moment, he was still grateful any time he got. “I understand…” he said, looking into her eyes while he gently traced his fingers along her jawline. He’d been convinced that he’d lost her forever, so one night was everything he could ask for. “I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble because of me,” he added. He wouldn’t be able to forgive himself for putting her through more pain and it would only be selfish of him to demand more. “I'm just happy  I get to see you now,” he said, assuring her that he cherished the moment despite her having to leave for an unknown amount of time. He moved his hand down to her neck, caressing it while he looked at her face. “But I need you to tell me what happens while you're gone...” he said, expressing his only wish. It'd make him feel a lot better knowing the things that she had to do in his absence. Her wellbeing was much more important to him than his own.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptySøn Jan 26, 2020 10:17 am

Was it crazy to think that they could have a happily ever after? That once all of this with her mother was over, then they could finally be together again and put it all behind them? She hoped so. The way his finger traced her jaw made her smile at him. She knew he would be understanding of this, but she really wished that he wouldn't. That he would keep her right here in his vicinity and never let her out of sight again, but that wouldn't go well with her mother's plans. And even worse, it would probably end in more pain for the both of them. Though they were just laying here, talking and his hand moving down to her neck, it still felt ever so intimate. An intimacy she had missed and longed for. Of course he wanted to know what would happen once she was gone, making her sigh and wrapping her arms around his neck, playing a bit with the small hairs in the back of his skull. "My mother will train me, she wants me to develop new powers and she's not too keen on waiting for them to appear on their own," she admitted, looking at his brown eyes. She had missed them so much, because it felt like they were always so warm and loving. "I don't know what she is fully capable of, but so far it has been basic training; She's even helped me getting the sin part of me under control," she said. Had he noticed? That through all of this, not once had she expelled the feeling of lust on to him? Enid couldn't tell, but she flipped them around, making her sit with a knee on each side of his hips. "However, I don't want to think of my mother right now; I want to think about you and I want to hear what I've missed while I've been gone," she said.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTirs Jan 28, 2020 8:53 pm

New powers?” he asked, not knowing what she meant by this. It sounded like her mother wanted Enid to act as some sort of weapon – something he never wanted for her. It would only result in more suffering. It was a good thing that she’d learned to control the sin part of her, but he didn’t like her mother using her powers that way. Dean had forgotten how it felt to be near her like this, how affected he used to get, his sins begging to come out. So much time had gone by since then. As she flipped them around, his lips curled into a smile as he looked up at her. “Alright,” he said, letting the questions about her family rest for now. She wanted to know what she’d missed, probably due to how isolated her mother had kept her. “You didn’t miss anything special,” he answered, feeling his stomach churn thinking back on it. He didn't want her to worry or feel bad, but if he couldn't tell her how he'd felt, then who? “I stayed to myself most of the time… but being alone made everything worse. Life seemed pointless to me… I kept thinking how everyone I ever cared about left me, my mother, father, my first love, you… nobody could convince me otherwise. Hell, my father had always blamed me for my mother’s death and as I kept losing people, I thought to myself that I was part of the reason it happened,” he said, looking into her eyes with a saddened expression. She hadn't missed a thing, even if she wish she could've been there for him. He lowered his gaze, before looking out into the room. “I did go out with friends on occasion and one time I ended up following Fox to the future… I know I shouldn’t have gone but I figured I didn’t have much to lose and I just didn't know what to do,” he said, looking back at Enid, as if she had any answers. Maybe it'd come to him with time, but right now, he didn’t know what to think about everything, much less, what to do.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyLør Feb 08, 2020 7:44 pm

Enid didn't really know either, but she had to trust that her mother could help her. Though she was tough to deal with, the angel still felt kinda happy to at least have a parent in her life, and no matter what it was a lot nicer being in Moonlight Falls than in Hell. Listening to Dean explain his time where she wasn't there, she felt a knot in her throat. She couldn't feel his emotions, but she was sad that she couldn't have been there for him. That despite everything, she felt like she hadn't been of much help. Enid could remember promising that she would be there for him, but she felt like she had failed. Reaching her hand down, she stroked his cheek, wanting to comfort him, especially when his eyes were so sad. However as he mentioned going to the future, she gritted her teeth a little. It was dangerous messing with time, they had spoken about that so many times, but she wasn't going to scold him now. They had both been through so much at this point, that all she wanted was to comfort him and hold him close. "I'm sorry I wasn't here," she whispered, feeling a little heartbroken by what he was telling her. But did that mean that he really loved her? Was this like a fairytale and they had found true love? She hoped it was so, leaning down to kiss his lips softly, feeling the slight stubble on his skin. A part of her couldn't tell if it would be appropriate to smile at him right now, but having him close just made her happy. "But I'm here now ... And I'm not leaving you, at least not in spirit," she whispered against his lips, hoping it would soothe him a little. Kissing him in small pecks around his whole face, she hoped to see him smile. It was like all she hungered for was hearing his sweet laugh, see him smile and feel that he truly could become happy by her being there. "How have you been dealing with everything? - I mean, if the roles had been reversed, I would've lost my mind," she whispered.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Feb 13, 2020 5:58 pm

He placed his hand on hers when she expressed being sorry for not being there. He knew that she was telling the truth, but it was all in the past, there was nothing she could do to change that. He closed his eyes when she kissed his lips, slowly wrapping his arms around her and wishing that they could forever stay this way. He listened to her soothing words and knew that he’d never loved her more. As she continued the kisses around his face, he started smiling, embracing the effect she had on him. He’d always had a hard time believing that anyone could truly love him, but he hoped that this was it, the true love that everyone dreamt about.

He hadn’t dealt with it in the best way, but when you felt numb and like nothing mattered, it wasn't easy to act rationally. “Who says I haven’t?” he tried to joke but his expression remained stoic and sad. He wouldn’t have wanted her to have seen him in those moments, how he’d desperately tried to escape from the grief and guilt instead of face it. The truth was he’d drowned himself with alcohol, but all it did was let him get a few hours of sleep, only to wake up feeling much worse. Then he'd tried therapy and different drugs, however none of it seemed to work. “What do you want me to say?” he asked, not really understanding what good it would do to talk about. It wasn't pleasant for him to think about, and she was only right to assume that it would lead to one losing their mind. Especially when it wasn't the first time it happened. “That no matter how much time went by, that it didn’t get better?” he said, looking up at her eyes. Even if enough time had passed for him to live a normal life, he’d always think that there was a curse upon him and that he didn’t deserve better. “It doesn’t matter,” he said, not wanting her to worry about the things that he'd been through. All that mattered was that she was here now. “You're all that matters to me,” he said, knowing that he hadn’t been this happy in months and all he wanted was for it to stay like this. It felt like the only real chance he had at being happy.
Gæst
Gæst

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal EmptyTors Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am

Enid felt guilty for wanting to know everything, but when you loved someone, as much as she did Dean, you'd want to share in both the good and the bad. Even if it was painful, she would want to know. Looking down she felt sad to hear him say that it hadn't become easier to deal with through the time that had passed. She remained silent, mostly because she didn't want to upset him or cause anything unpleasant to emerge. "To me it does matter, Dean; If you're hurting I want to be there for you," she argued softly, but looking at him rather timidly. She didn't want to fight, she just wanted him to know that he could talk with her about it if he needed it. Touching his cheek sweetly she smiled at him as he said that she was all that mattered. "I love you, Dean Alvarez, I always have and always will," she promised him sweetly, leaning her forehead against his, closing her eyes in a silent moment of intimacy. She wanted to stay by his side for forever, and she would do as long as he wanted her to. Her hand moved from his cheek, down to caress his arm, feeling how despite it all he was still strong. He looked a little skinnier than before, but perhaps that was just her mind making up things.
"Do you still remember our trip to the vacation house?" she asked, looking at him with half-closed eyes, smiling softly. "Do you remember how you told me off your dreams and what we wanted our lives to be?" she asked, feeling like it was such a long time ago, but she needed to know if he hadn't forgotten. Their promise. Their promise to make each other's dreams come true.
Sponsoreret inhold

This is so surreal Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This is so surreal   This is so surreal Empty

This is so surreal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: