Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptySøn Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm

It was hard to keep a straight face, when all they had to talk about was formalities he had no interest in discussing. Had it been up to the now crown-prince of the Circle to actually decide, the wedding would be small, if not only consisting of him, Noelle and four witnesses. He cared not for the massive banquet his mother demanded, nor did he care for the horrible idea of being forced to hold a speech in front of far too many individuals about how he was grateful for marrying the love of his life. It was a façade; a game of charades. Or, at least he told himself that to make sure he wasn’t going to get his hopes up on the whole marriage-part. Noelle surely wouldn’t want anything to do with him outside the audience-hall, even though she was sending out mixed signals.

The little talk with his father in law made Nathaniel look directly at the man with a raised brow and a clenched jaw, while giving his future wife and queen a slightly firmer squeeze on her shoulder.
‘’It sounds like you are trying to impose your ideas of who is proper company onto your future queen, Mr. Voclain?’’ he asked, even though the question was rhetorical. ‘’I’m sure that’s not the case. It would be anything but wise to suggest that Noelle wouldn’t be able to choose for herself what is considered ‘proper company’. Wouldn’t you agree?’’ yet another rhetorical question. It wasn’t because he was trying to make the old man angry - but hinting at the fact that he thought his daughter’s choice of company was forced to realign with his own wasn’t going to fare well with Nathaniel. Noelle was completely capable to decide for herself, for the most part.

As Noelle’s father accepted the invitation to speak about titles and so forth, Nathaniel simply nodded. ‘’I’ll have Nerobel set up the conference room. Lawyers are, by default, needed present when settling on titles.’’ He said, knowing that Noelle would without a doubt be the one with the last word on the matter. Whatever titles her parents would end up with - if any - depended not only on their daughter’s good will, but also her way of persuading her soon-to-be husband.
‘’Both Maxence and Estelle are, of course, welcome at all times - as long as I am being informed in due time. If you wish, we could make arrangements for another suiter for Estelle.’’ Nathaniel offered. It wasn’t fair, but it was better than ending up alone when all Estelle had ever been trained for seemed to have vanished with Ellery.

‘’I’ll see to it that my mother arranges meetings with the decorators, chefs and entertainment for the evening, mrs. Voclain. As for now, I must agree with Noelle. Perhaps we should leave the formalities for the morning and enjoy and evening of celebration. After all, we are to be married. Celebrating isn’t out of order,’’ he suggested. He knew, however, that Noelle’s way of celebrating an arranged - and thereby forced marriage - was by drowning herself in alcohol. A plan he was willing to partake in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 06, 2020 6:51 am

Noelle didn’t mind big parties and events, but this was different to her. She was going to lie to so many people by acting like it was her choice, that she married out of love. That would be much easier if she didn’t have to lie to an entire church full of people, both people she knew and didn’t. She was just happy she actually got a say in how it went down. It made it easier to make something that would be almost bearable to the both of them. She didn’t know what could have happened if she met him again in other circumstances. Maybe they would have rekindled what little romance they had back in the day, or maybe they would just part ways with hatred for each other. There was no way to tell. But now it was happening like this, she just couldn’t help but fantasize.

Why was he so goddamn sexy when he stood up to her parents? She had tried doing so herself, but she had given up on that a long time ago. Not only was she a woman born into a man’s world, but she was also considered less wise than her parents. With age comes wisdom. That was what she was always told when she tried to challenge their ideas of how to do things. But she also knew, neither of her parents would dare to challenge Nathaniel. ”Of course. She was raised well. I was not seeking to disrespect her or you,” he said. Noelle just awed at him a moment. How did he even do that? Of course, he was a man, he was going to be king. She was ‘just’ going to be queen. Her opinion mattered less to both her parents than Nathaniel’s did.

Noelle was almost considering not helping her parents getting any titles at all. They had treated her like a property to sell, why should she reward that? But she also knew in the end, she would never be able to disregard them like that. ”Magnifique,” her father said as Nathaniel mentioned discussing titles. ”Thank you very much,” her mother said when Maxence and Estelle were both welcomed at the estate, as well as Estelle having the possibility of Estelle having another suitor in the near future.

Noelle looked at her parents and kissed both their cheeks. ”Let us talk later,” she said and almost pulled Nathaniel out of the room, of course making it look as elegant and discreet as possible. She felt like she could finally breath when she was out of the room. She looked at him, trying to figure out what she felt about it all, about him. If she really could love him, it would make it easier, wouldn’t it? ”Who knew my parents could have such respect for opinions that weren’t their own.” She looked away as to not stare at him. ”Will you give me a tour?” She remembered it vaguely, but she had just been a young girl at the time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Everyone would know it wasn’t a marriage based on love. It had never been that way, with the Circle; love had always been the last thing to consider in a marriage with a leader of their order. With that in mind, he was going to fight anyone who wanted to take charge on anything Noelle wanted to deal with, as to make sure she felt not only supported but also recognized as the future queen, effecting immediately. Then, of course, her father decided to comment on Noelle picking out proper company, which triggered the rather insensitive response from Nathaniel. He was not going to allow anyone to talk like that to their future queen - and his future wife. Usually, he wouldn’t doubt the fact that Noelle would have bitten off anyone’s head if they had spoken to her in that way, but with her own parents he understood the calamity.
‘’You seek no disrespect, yet you take credit for your future queen’s ability to make up her own mind. I will not discuss the matter with you beyond this point, Mr. Voclain, as you’ll have little say-so in the future. Regardless, I will urge you to not aggrandize yourself in such ways in neither my nor your future queen’s presence. It suits neither man nor fool.’’ Nathaniel said, before they finished off their meeting with Noelle’s parents with Noelle herself almost dragging Nathaniel out of the room.

They were standing in a hallway, which branched out into corridors leading down shadowed paths. He looked rather calmly at her, before he shrugged with one shoulder. ‘’Let’s just hope their respect finds way into their way of treating you and your siblings as well.’’ He said, placing an arm around her waist. ‘’who would have thought of this scenario back then, huh?’’ he asked, teasing her slightly. He would of course understand if she wanted him to back off and let her breath, but they were engaged after all - and it was hard to keep his hands off of her for longer periods of time.
‘’By the way… Whatever title we’ll settle on with be purely cosmetic. I don’t trust a man who would sell his own daughter for power to have any political say-so.’’ he said, in a slightly lowered voice. ‘’I hope you can accept that?’’ he asked, as it was her parents after all. He gave her waist a little squeeze, pressing her shortly up against his chiseled torso. ‘’What do you want to see first?’’ he then asked, as she had asked for a tour.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 16, 2020 11:56 pm

Noelle had so much respect for the way Nathaniel spoke to her father. He deserved to be taken down a nudge. She was in no position to do so, so she appreciated that Nathaniel could. She had never been one to follow her parents and their way of the world. That was always Estelle’s thing. But this marriage, this would change everything for their family. She knew that they were low of funds, and she could easily see how being broke would ruin not only her parents, but the name they had created. There was a lot of aspects playing into it, but for the most part she was thinking about herself and the people she cared about. Her parents weren’t very high on that list. Maxence and Troy were first. If her parents lost their money, she would too. That meant she would not be able to help Troy.

”I would not dare to hope for it,” she sighed, but forget it on when she felt his arm around her waist. ”What do you mean? It was my biggest dream.” Her smile accompanied her voice to make the sarcasm clear. It almost felt like her body was burning underneath where his arm was placed and only there. She was not a fan of the effect he had on her. ”I can accept it,” she said and felt like she could finally breathe. ”In all honesty, I have wanted to leave my parents life for years, but that would also mean leaving my name, the influence I had built.” She could swear she was feeling herself blush just a little when she was pressed towards his rock hard body. Fuck, she was in deep. A loveless marriage, that might not be so loveless after all. ”Oh I…” She completely forgot herself a moment, forgot who she was and who she was going to be when they married. She just felt such a strong pull towards Nathaniel. She wasn’t thinking when she pushed herself even closer to Nathaniel, reaching up to kiss him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 8:48 am

‘’I have little regard for your parents, Noelle. It is only by your term that they are allowed to have any say-so. Once you take your place as queen, you can do with them as you see fit. I will not interfere.’’ He promised her. Why? Because if there was one thing he could not stand, it was parents taken pride in things they had nothing to do with. Noelle’s strength, wisdom and judgement was none of their feats, which made Nathaniel furious when her father had tried to impose just that on her. Her had wanted to phrase it differently; phrasing it as when she took her rightful place by his side, as his wife and queen, but it had been made clear that in this she sought no love. It was an alliance, and he had to accept that no matter his desire towards the woman next to him, she had only agreed to the alliance because of her sister running away.
‘’Spare me your sarcasm, dear. It does so very little to hide the truth in your words,’’ he teased her, chuckling slightly as he squeezed her waist gently. ‘’Good,’’ he said, as she stated she could accept the fact that her parents would have nothing but a cosmetic title once they were married. Anything but that would be foolish of the new monarchs.
Then, things turned. They had teased each other earlier; making fun of it all. But now, it seemed like the fun had seized as the future queen was lost for words and pushed herself towards him; reaching for a kiss. It wasn’t an action he was going to object, so he just hugged her tightly with the one arm around her waist, while his free hand reached for her cheek. he breathed in deep, before he allowed their lips to touch. It had not been as the last time they had shared a kiss; back then, she had been so young and unexperienced. No, this was something different. Her lips, full and soft, tasted divine to him. Furthermore, the rush of her accepting his proposal still lingered, making the kiss even more potent. He stroked her cheek with his thumb, before he ended the kiss without pulling away. Instead, he began kissing her neckline; gently and with no intentions of going further. ‘’You didn’t answer my question, my queen,’’ he whispered; his voice soft and yet enticing. ‘’What do you wish to see first?’’.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Noelle had not dared to think it would turn out like this. She knew enough of Nathaniel to know he would never try to take away her freedom, but it would stupid of her to expect any less. But now she knew, it was never going to be like that with them. She was so appreciative of that, because in the end, he could take it all away if he wanted to. She was not the leader, unless he allowed her to lead. ”They did not think this through all the way,” she stated. If they had, they would not have treated her like they had. She was not Estelle, she was not bound to them in the same way. ”I won’t be as prone to take their suggestion and advice as my older sister would.” She thought they could have handled everything better, but they had always prepared for it to be Estelle to marry off, for it to be Ellery they needed to suck up to. They were wrong if they thought the tactics they were going to use on Ellery and Estelle would work on them as well. She was going to be sarcastic. He might as well get used to it.

Noelle had not known what to expect to come of this. There really were only two options, rejection or accept. She would be able to handle both, although accept might be worse for her in the long term. She was standing on a dock and each interaction like this was just one step closer to the edge, inevitably making her fall into the water and succumb to her own feelings. But it still felt so amazing to feel him close, to have him so close they almost melted into one. She instantly closed her eyes and locked her hands around him. She had always been younger than him, and of course that had not changed, but she was not a young girl anymore. She had life experience in so many ways. She had wanted to taste him again for so long. She had not even known how much before this second. She sighed when the kiss ended, her fresh breath moving against his skin. She was not surprised that Nathaniel went straight onto the neck kisses. She loved that feeling so much. It was just different, to feel his lips against the soft skin of her neck. She barely heard his words. She was so caught up in the feeling he brought forward in her. ”I never get to see your bedroom,” she said quietly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 1:21 pm

He didn’t bother to answer her comments on her parents. It was her decision, in the end. All he could do was to give her his advice if needed be. she knew well enough herself what she wanted to do.
It was what happened during the kiss that made him forget everything around them. Noelle had proven to him once before that he was allowed to kiss her, so there was no surprise there. It was her words, as his lips danced over the tanned skin of her neck, that made him smile a crooked smile to himself. ‘’As you wish,’’ he then whispered, before the hand on her cheek moved over her body; down to her hips. He locked his arms around her, before lifting her up so that she would have little choice but to lock her legs around his waist. He then began walking down one of the corridors, to what had been his bedroom for the most of his time at the estate. It only took a couple of minutes to arrive there, and every step was accompanied with a kiss on her neck as he held on to her ever so tightly. He knew what he wanted - and it was up to her to say no to him if she didn’t wanted the same.
He managed to open the door without using his hands, as they were still around her hips, before he backed into the room and closed the door by using his foot. ‘’Now what?’’ he whispered against her neck; his voice slightly husky and coarse, yet so filled with desire that it would be hard not to detect. Also, his body had decided to acknowledge the affection; leading to his member hardening just enough to be visible underneath the pants - throbbing ever so slightly as blood rushed to it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 2:45 pm

Noelle had expected this to happen eventually. You would be blind to not notice the sexual tension between them. She swung her legs around his waist, locking them in place so she would not fall. However, she knew he was holding on her so securely, it was not necessary for her to lock her legs around him. She was very large in a sexual aspect. She was not afraid to go after what she wanted, to be dominating and taking charge, but she had no trouble being the one taken charge off, the one being dominated. She loved to be able to hold power, but there was something sexy about a man who was not afraid to take what he wanted. She looked only at him as he took them to the bedroom. She had always been very driven in whatever her pursuit was at the moment. Right now, she was pursuing him. She didn’t see anything or anyone else.

The door was closed, and she slowly lowered herself onto the ground again, keeping his hands on her hips if possible. She heard his voice. Now what? He had to know she didn’t actually want to see his bedroom. She took a firm grip of his chin, and gently moved his head closer to her own, if he allowed her to do so. ”Has it been so long you forgot how this goes?” Her tone was teasing before she moved in for another kissing, placing the hand from around his chin on his neck and let the other glide down his body. She was relentless sometimes. Some where intimidated by it. She was not going to wait for the guy to make the first move. If she wanted it and she was sure he wanted the same, she was not going to wake forever for him to grow some balls and take the first step. She didn’t have the patience for it. She let the other hand join the hand on his body, starting to unbutton his clothes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 4:37 pm

It was clear that they wanted the same thing, or else she would have made it clear to him. Instead, he heard the teasing tone in her voice, as she had moved his head closer with a dominating power. Another kiss graced his lips, leaving him growling against her soft and plump lips. He waited for her to make a move, because - to be fair - she was the one who needed to give consent. Without consent from her, nothing would be happening. As she started to unbutton his shirt, he considered reaching behind her to unzip her dress. He chose not to, as he enjoyed her being the one to take charge in this. Instead, he decided to loosen his tie so much that the knot untied and he pulled the long strip of fabric from his neck.
As soon as she would have unbuttoned his shirt, he would pull both that and his blazer off; leaving his chiseled torso completely exposed to her. Every scar, birthmark, freckle and other little reminders of his shared past with his brother. A past he wasn’t about to forget. He leaned down a bit, as he placed both hands on her cheeks and kissed her once more. During the kiss, which wasn’t careful and considerate this time around, he moved them both towards his bed; her with her back facing the bed itself. The kiss went deeper and more demanding, as his tongue decided to join the dance; gliding over her lower lip while asking permission to enter. Though, before she could even allow the kiss to develop, he broke it off and placed his hands on her shoulders, only to turn her around to that she faced the bed - if he allowed her to, of course. If she didn’t resist his dominating demeanor, he would then allow one hand to glide from her shoulder down to the edge of her dress; caressing her ass on the way there. He leaned in over her; pulling the shirt of the dress up to her waist, before he allowed his hand to grasp her behind firmly, unless she stopped him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Noelle had always wanted to be wanted. If you could show her that, she was up for just about everything. It came very much with the fact that she had been denied the first person she had ever wanted like that; Nathaniel. And here she was - undressing him. She was not sure how this was going to affect their upcoming union, but they would have to think about that later. She had only one thing on her mind, and politics weren’t it. When he assisted in getting his clothes off by releasing himself from the tie, she just worked faster with her hands to get all the buttons undone.
She released his lips when his upper body was revealed. She just wanted a good watch. How was he even real? It was so tempting to reach forward to touch his muscular body, but she refrained from doing so. Instead a new kiss was started. She could feel how he was growing more demanding. She loved it. Right there, she was not feeling an ounce of insecurity about his desire for her. She gave his tongue an all access pass. She was completely okay with taking the passenger seat and letting him drive. She sighed dissatisfactory when he broke the kiss. But she then realized what was going to happen when he moved her around, as his hands began wandering down to the edge of her dress. Of course, he was not able to keep away from what she saw as one of her best features. She turned her head to the side a little, so she could just see him from the corner of her eye. She felt the need to tease him a little, and perhaps make him want her even more. She had never claimed that her relationship with sex was healthy, because in many ways, it wasn’t. She used her own hands to remove his, but then moved her behind closer to his crotch, grinding against him. She wanted him to throw her on the bed and work her so hard she would begin to doubt if her heart would ever slow down. Underneath the dress, she was wearing nothing more than a bra and a thong. She might have to pick out some clothes more worthy of a queen in the future.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 17, 2020 7:38 pm

He was almost completely certain that she wanted the same as him. Or else, she would have stopped him or moved away. Instead, she did just the right thing; she decided to play along and use one of her best assets to make him crave her even more. With her grinding him, and her hands keeping his away from her behind, he decided to grasp her at the hips and repay just a little of the favor by pressing his member against her. After mere moments, he moved one hand to unbuckle his belt and in a rather swift motion unzip his pants. From there, it wouldn’t be hard to release his member, as the tip already peeked out from the edge of his boxers. Once again, he pressed his member against her behind whilst slowly revealing more and more of it. He was, by any means, well-equipped. He had never measured it, but with little to no complaints about his size, he feared not her reaction. He leaned in over her; pressing against her until she would lay down into the bed with her behind up against him. He mumbled French nothings against her naked skin on her back, as he with one hand pulled the thong to the side and allowed his rather large hands to caress her. He started out by simply stroking her, before he found her pearl and with military precision, he began pleasuring her from there; still rubbing his now rock-hard member up against her, ready to partake in the affair. Ever so gently, he then allowed a finger to enter her warmth, simply stroking her insides. Then, after a moment, another finger would join, whilst he would get up on his knees. With his free hand, he then moved the thong even more to the side, before his fingers left her and instead took a firm grip at her waist. He guided his member to her entrance; rubbing the tip against her for a little while - both to tease her and to pleasure himself. Then, he entered her, just enough to him to feel her swallow his tip inside her. ‘’Damn…’’ he sighed, leaning back his head and closing his eyes for a moment. He placed a hand on her lower back to keep himself steady, before he ever so slowly entered her fully; allowing her to feel every little part of his length. This was, in any way, not what he had expected to happen on the day they accepted an arranged marriage. He had thought she would leave in anger over her parents forcing her, but this… This felt so fantastic, that he didn’t even bother to think about the consequences of what they were doing. As she had swallowed all of him, down to the root, he moved all the way back and repeated the process - just faster. Soon, the movements turned to thrusts, as he moved in and out in a steady rhythm; groaning with every thrust he made. How did she feel this amazing? How did she, of all he had been with, feel like this? It compared to nothing! So warm, so soft… So perfect. ‘’Fuck,’’’ he whispered, as he leaned in over her once more, to kiss her on the shoulder while he slowed down the pace a little, for him to be able to keep going to longer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Noelle was not going to object to any of this. She wanted it. So much. She quickly felt she was not the only one, when he pressed his member against her. She could hear how he removed the fabric keeping his member captured. She could already get a sense of his size. It was going to be a good night. She didn’t fight against him when he pushed her towards the bed. She turned her head to the side; her cheek being pressed against the soft linings. Noelle pushed her hips up just a little to reveal herself to him as much she could. When his large hands moved over her sensitive areas, her breathing grew slightly faster and more unsteady. Especially as he found way to the most sensitive point, rubbing it so expertly. A soft moan left her lips when he slid a finger inside of her, accompanied by another shortly after. She had been with quite a few men in her time. It was not something she was ashamed off. And to Nathaniel, she thought it a positive thing. She had been with so many different types, that she knew exactly what she wanted and what kind of lover she preferred. She liked to be spoiled. Some men expected her to do all the foreplay, and she hated that. She didn’t mind pleasuring him, but it had to go both ways. So the fact that Nathaniel began stroking her by his own accord, was a big plus in her book.
A soft sigh pressed past her lips when his fingers were removed. He was demanding, and she found that so incredibly sexy. He rubbed against her teasingly. She was okay with it, as he had just pleasured her, so he deserved a little pleasure himself. But he should not wait too long, or else she would take charge. She was not patient in most areas of her life, least of all the bedroom. When he moved into her a little, she stopped breathing a short moment from the intense feelings roaming in her body. His sighed words made her smile. She felt the same as him but was not quite as verbal about it. Not yet. When his full length pushed into her, she could not hold back a moan. It was not something she usually did, but she wouldn’t want to seem too eager to her soon-to-be husband. She clawed at the lining, fisting it into her hands. He felt amazing. As he moved out and then in again, faster, she buried her face in the bed to strangle the intense moans escaping from the lowest part of her body. Then came the thrust, and each of them were accompanied by a moan from her full lips. Holy shit this was already so much better than most she had been with. She wanted this to last long and she knew she was going to be exhausted when they were done. Her body would be overworked, and she would love every second of it. She turned her head again when he slowed down the pace. Noelle was out of breath already, and they had barely started.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 12:41 pm

It didn’t surprise him that she was going to allow him to take the lead. After all, they were to be married and with their past, it might have turned out worse than this. Instead, there they were; screwing and making noises. How fitting.
Her sounds - her lovely moans and accelerated breathing - made him smile a miniscule smile to himself. Did the woman underneath him really enjoy it that much? It surely was a boost in his confidence. He had slowed down his movements to make the act last longer. She deserved to reach her peak first - ladies first, right? With that in mind, he got up on his knees once more; straightening his back so that he managed to reach as deep inside her as possible. A few thrusts later, he pulled out - rather suddenly - and backed away from her, before he began kissing her from the lower part of her back, all the way down to her entrance. His tongue decided to explore her cave whilst his rather large hands massaged her buttocks; spreading them ever so gently in a structured movement to gain better access to all of her. She tasted wonderful! His tongue slipped out of her insides, only to slide along her treasure, to reach for her most soft and sensitive spot once more. In a nimble movement, he turned around so he was laying with his back on the bed, lifting her up so she was positioned right above his face once more. As he returned to the oral pleasuring of her pearl, he used one hand to pleasure her insides as well. Two fingers slipped inside her, stroking her whilst seeking for just the right spot.
He breathed heavily, insisting on allowing her to reach her peak. After a moment like this, he placed her on top of his hips; straddling him. ‘’Your turn, my queen,’’ he said; breathing hard, with his face glistening with moisture. He placed his hands on her thighs, as his member pressed up against her; begging to be granted entrance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm

Noelle was certain that Nathaniel would have been the first she would have laid with, if things had turned out differently. Instead she had been with someone who had no clue what they were doing and finished prematurely. But then again, maybe it was better it didn’t happen before now, before she had experience as well.
She liked to have the upper hand whenever she could. That meant she would never let a person know how much they affected her emotionally, or in this case, sexually. But it was almost impossible not to with Nathaniel. She felt like she would have strangled herself, if she tried to swallow her moans. However pleasurable it was, she felt her body relax the moment he pulled out of her. It was sudden and she was not sure why, but she was sure he was not done with her. She was curious to see what he would do next. Noelle really loved feeling his lips against her skin. It was nowhere near the most pleasurable and exciting of their act, but it was like a little palette cleanser. And in a way, she took it as a sign that it was not just a primal act, that it was a tender moment between them. She didn’t know exactly what it meant, but she also didn’t care at the moment. When the kisses reached her entrance, his tongue came into play. She bit into her lip when she felt how he explored her so thoroughly. Everything just worked so well together. She had completely given up on trying to stop her moans, and instead just let them come naturally when he hit just the right spot. Especially when he reached her pearl.
When he all of the sudden laid down in bed and placed her near his face, continuing what he had been doing, but this time getting fingers into play as well. Her head fell backwards. ”Fuck,” she moaned when she rapidly reached for a high.
She felt the pleasure rush through her, and her body clearly showed it as well, moving in orgasmic movements, her breathing so hurried. So little had been done, yet he had managed to get her to come. When she was placed differently, placed so she was now in control, she looked down on him. He had been more than generous. It was only fair she returned the favor. However, she had a lot more to give, and she feared going down on him would rob her of a lot more pleasure. She took hold of his member and removed it from the entrance he had attempted to enter, and instead lead him up towards her behind. She pushed herself down on his tip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Her sounds - especially her moans - were greatly appreciated, as they allowed for him to be sure that what he did had the desired effect on her. As he felt her high rolling over her like a tidal wave, he couldn’t help but smile to himself. It was exactly what he wanted for her; to know that she was being put first, always. With hurried breath, her whole body signaled the orgasmic sensation she experienced, making him prop himself up on his elbows and look at her before he kissed her exposed collarbone. A part of him wanted the dress off of her, whilst the other part found it so damn hot that she still was dressed, just like himself; with his pants only pulled down ever so slightly.
What happened next was nothing he had expected from Noelle. As she grabbed a hold of his member, he wondered if she was done for now - but that wasn’t the case. Instead, she guided him towards her other entrance, before she pushed herself down onto his tip. Whatever dominance he had had two seconds ago vanished, as he closed his eyes and with his head leaned up towards the ceiling, he mumbled a ‘’bloody hell,’’ as her tightness sent pleasured pulses from his member all the way out to his fingers and toes. As soon as he regained some control over his senses, he looked back at her, as one hand reached behind her neck and grasped onto her hair; making him have a strong hold of her. He leaned up towards her; his face inches from hers. ‘’You have no fucking idea how long I’ve been wanting you,’’ he sighed, looking straight into her eyes with his own multicolored ones. He didn’t move a muscle from the waist down, as he allowed her to do as she pleased.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 20, 2020 9:02 pm

Noelle had never been much into ‘making love’ as some people put it. Of course, she had been in love and shared sex as something romantic. But mostly, it was something primal. Something that allowed her to learn things about a person she would never be able to know otherwise. And then she didn’t mind showing off a little bit. She thought there was something interesting about them both being dressed as much as they were. She would most likely analyze it later on and contemplate why that was. For now, she just enjoyed herself.
Noelle was aware that Nathaniel was interested in both men and women like herself. She wanted to show him, that no man could give him something Noelle couldn’t. She had never been very lady like in her behavior, not like her parents wanted her to be at least. In the bedroom, she was even less so. She was not going to give into a man, not necessarily. She heard his exclaim and a smirk flew to her lips. She leaned her head down towards his just a little. ”You better not waste it,” she said and claimed his lips once more with such greed. It was not hard to detect that she too had wanted him for a long time. Most of her life, actually. It had not been constant, but it had come up once in a while. She leaned back up and put her hands on his chest, pushing him down on him a little. She might not be able to take all of him like this, but she was going to take as much as she could. She pushed herself further down, until her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She began pulling herself up and down in a slow rhythm. She was not new to this position, but it was usually with someone smaller.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 5:26 am

How could she be his? How could she be the woman he was to marry? She was incredible!
A part of him felt stupid for not pursuing her back then. It could have saved him many decades of problems with illegitimate sons and crazy exes. The other part, however, the part that was right there with her; feeling her insides massage his member so delicately, closed his eyes as she claimed his lips once more, before he had a chance to answer her little comment. He didn’t want to pressure her by moving too much himself, as he in all honesty didn’t know if she had experience with this position besides what she had just shared with him. “Trust me, I won’t,” he whispered against her lips, slowing down the greedy kiss for a moment, as he placed his hands on her hips, even slowing her down some. He wasn’t sure if this was what others would call ‘making love’. His feelings grew for her, but that didn’t mean that she felt the same way. Perhaps, to her, this was something expected of her, or something purely primal. It was hard to know for sure. In a gentle movement, he reached for her face, placing his thumb against her lower lip as he broke off the kiss and moved her face just enough to get a good look at her as he thrusted inside her; just and inch or so, as to not risk tearing her apart - however foolish the thought of such a feat was.
“Moan for me,” he muttered, clearly influenced by the pleasure wave he was riding on, as he continued thrusting in and out of her, making her take more of him every time. His thumb remained on her lower lip; his eyes locked on her gorgeous face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 11:58 am

Noelle didn’t dare to think it was more than sex. If she did, and he then announced it was nothing more than the act, she would be disappointed and maybe a little hurt. He had agreed that they could see other people, but now she was not so sure if she actually wanted to. But taking that bad, would make her seem indecisive and unreliable, wouldn’t it? This was much messier than she thought it would be. His whispered words made her body sliver slightly. She loved his voice, even more so when he was whispering. He put his hands on her hips and by doing so, slow her down. When she felt his thumb against her lip, she parted them just a little. Noelle felt him thrust into her, not much or very hard, but enough to make a pleasured sigh escape her lips. She heard his words, before he started thrusting in and out of her continuously. She swiped her hair to the side and looked down at him. He really was gorgeous. Even if this was not how she had imagined her life to turn out, it could have been worse too. She could have ended up with far worse men than him. She moved one of the hands from his chest up towards his neck, grabbing a gentle hold of his throat. ”Make me moan,” she said in response to his words. She had deliberately done as much she could to keep the moans away, just because she wanted to challenge him. And because she liked it much more when he was the one thrusting, but she still wanted to keep the control. This seemed the best compromise. She tightened her grip for just a second as if to show what would happen if he couldn’t complete his task.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Had she even any idea what she did to him? The slight part of her lips, combined with the hand at his throat, made him look straight at her, even though he tilted his head back a little to grant her better access to his throat Her words - her demand - made his hands grasp onto her hips even tighter. It didn’t take long for him to understand that she was challenging him, which - in hindsight was a challenge he should have acted differently upon.
With a hand on his neck, he wasn’t going to get much use out of his lips - which to him seemed like a waste. Oh, and who was she to decide the name of the game?
One hand released her hip and traveled up against her spine - underneath the scrunched-up dress, before it got hold of her neck; guiding Noelle to arch her back, very insistent. He tightened his abs, as he managed in a fluid motion to sit up; now being almost face-to-face with Noelle - sharing the dominance. However, this was a mere pitstop on his way to what he had in mind. His feet were planted firmly on the floor, giving him the stability that he needed to push both of them up; him on his feet and her straddling him. He took the hand that had had a grasp on her hip and placed it on her behind instead, holding her up - even though he allowed her to glide further and further onto him; swallowing more and more of him inside her, almost to the root.
As soon as he was certain they both had gotten to a point of stability, he smirked at her, before he would lift her so far up that he would be just about to slip out of her. He would keep her there for about five seconds; allowing her to get a good feeling of how she felt without him inside her, before he would lower her down onto him once more, less gentle and careful than one could have expected from such a position. He repeated the process, although he changed it up every time. Sometimes, he would slip out of her; other times, he would not even give her the break and lower her onto him immediately. All of this, while he leaned against her, allowing his lips to caress the nape of her neck; a ‘fuck’ escaping his throat every once in a while.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 11:18 am

Noelle let him take a little bit of control. Marriage was all about compromise. She might as well practice. She followed his guide and arched her back before he sat up. He then continued to stand up, holding him up with a hand on her ass. She moaned when she almost felt his full length inside of her. What came after that, how he almost pushed her off him, she squinted her eyes at him for a second, just to show she was not satisfied with his tease. She could not express how much she loved that he changed it up every time. It made it much more interesting to her. She never knew what to expect, and she had never been one to go for the predictable. Nathaniel knew this. He knew her. Even after all this time, she felt like he knew exactly who she was, exactly what he could expect from her. She was unpredictable, but maybe not to him. Maybe he would just know how she would react in most situations. Was this love? Did she love Nathaniel? And why was she even thinking about it, when he was in the middle of banging her brains out?
She shook the thoughts out of her head before she returned her attention to the sensations he brought to her body. She let her lips fall to the skin of his neck, kissing and nibbling at the salty skin. She wanted to contribute more, but it was not easy in this position. She moved his foot down towards his behind, leading it to rub against his cheeks. She used the other to still stabilize her as much as possible. It helped that he was doing most of the work to keep her up. She continued to moan for each thrust. She was not playing games anymore. Now she would let him know just how good he made her feel. She moved her lips to his earlobe, breathing heavily into his ear. She let her teeth grab hold of his lobe and nibble at the erotic zone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 3:48 pm

He knew he was doing at least something right, when she started moaning. She had either given up on challenging him, or she had given in to the pleasure which he apparently managed to induce her. He saw the squint - displeased with his tease, most likely. It wouldn’t be the first time she had looked at him in such a way, although, it was the first time it happened in that series of events. He knew she liked it to be different; new and unpredictable. He had always known that. She didn’t like plain, boring and uniform. She liked to be surprised. But, he also knew something else about her. She didn’t like to be the one with no control. She wanted to dominate - not just in bed, but in general practice as well. She wanted to rule, and would do so with an iron fist, if she chose to.
He noticed her mind drifting away. She grew distant - almost mechanic - for a moment, as if she thought of something that wasn’t what they were doing right then and there. Then, she returned, kissing his salty skin on his neck. He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling how she tried to do something with her foot, yet he wasn’t sure what. What did she want? Was it a way for her to say that it had grown boring and he needed to do something new?
They were both half-dressed. Nathaniel still had boxers, pants, shoes and socks on, whilst Noelle had her dress scrunched up around her waist; revealing all of her, still wearing her thong, as he had simply pulled it to the side when he first started playing with her.
He wanted more. Did she want more too? He didn’t bother to ask, as he turned them around so he faced the bed, and she was with her back facing the bed as well. One more deep thrust, and then he slipped all the way out of her, before he placed her on the bed, facing him still. He breathed heavily, as he tried to figure out what would cause them both a great deal of pleasure, whilst telling her how much he cared for her as well. He kneeled onto the bed, as he leaned over her; kissing her ever so gently. Why had he all of a sudden decided to be gentle? Because he felt like he needed a tender moment with her. His future wife… His lips began to wander from hers, to her jaw, to her neck, to her breast. At the same time, a hand sought her treasure whilst his own member pressed itself against her inner thigh. He didn’t want to proceed too quickly - he wanted to draw it out until none of them could stand it any longer. His tongue stiffened, as it played with her nipple in the same circular motions his fingers caressed her most sensitive spot - almost waiting for her to order him to do something.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)   Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW) - Page 2 Empty

Is there a difference between marriage and prison? - Nathaniel (CW)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I just got a murderer out of prison. Drinks on me! - Mikayla.
» Do I know you? - Nathaniel
» Always be like a water - (Nathaniel)
» We need a man to man talk! (Nathaniel)
» World of sadness - Nathaniel

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: