Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Reconnected - Jaxson

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 2:26 am

Feeling his cheek get touched so lovingly by Spencer was odd. Jax drew back hesitantly, confused as to what the hell was going on with his buddy. "I'm... What the he.." he stopped short as Spencer said he was his mother. He shook his head slowly, backing away from him until his back was against the door. "There are two people in you, why's there two people in you?" he asked, almost frantically, when Ezra appeared, dressed only in his towel, and recognizing Spencer for some unknown reason.

It still made no sense. Jax tried a second time with his empathy, the same thing happened though now one of the minds inside Spencer's body was also worried. He cut the link fast again, feeling a headache building inside his skull. Normally it took a lot for him to over-use his empathic abilities, but reading the feelings of two minds at once was very taxing. "Spence, could you just tell me what the fuck is going on?" Jax was now holding a hand to his left temple. The headache was most intense there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 4:51 pm

She didn’t know how to respond, how to explain it all to him. Ezra could sense something was going on, so he just stayed back. ”Do not curse!” She said in a stern tone of voice. Spencer could see how everything was not working out great. He should probably help. *Tell him this,* he said and could see Jaxson. ”The boy, Spencer, is a banshee. He can be… what is the word..” *Possesed*. She nodded to his help, ”Possesed by ghosts. I was drawn to him because I still have unfinished business with my son. You,” she put her hand forward to Jaxson.

Ezra decided to move over to Jax, as he could see he was not doing great. He looked nervously at him. ”Are you okay?” He asked quietly, before looking over at Spencer again. He was confused as well. He never knew Spencer was dealing with any of this. Like, one thing was sensing death, another was having to face ghosts full on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 5:00 pm

The motherly, stern voice that came out of Spencer had Jax look at him in confusion again. It DID sound like the way his mother would scold him. Just with Spencer's voice. And face. And it was so messed up, he had to keep leaning on the door as Spencer explained the situation. With two minds inside of him, Jax was actually starting to believe it. Extraordinaire powers did exist. Jax was a vampire, he had a werewolf boyfriend and Spencer was possessed by his dead mother. He staggered a little, glancing towards Ezra. "I.. I don't know," he whispered in a shaky voice before his focus was on Spencer again.

"So it's.. It's you, mum?" Jax' brain sure was slow at taking it in, absorbing information like this. He stepped forward, hesitant at first, before taking Spencer's hand in his own, looking down at it as his own emotions started overwhelming him. His legs felt all wobbly and he felt like he had to sit down. "What do you mean with.. Unfinished business?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Ezra was worried about him, but it seemed he needed to ask some questions, to get clarity. So he was just standing by until he felt needed. ”I’ll just go get dressed,” he said to Jaxson and went back to the bathroom.

She nodded when he asked if she was his mother. She looked down at their joint hands with a soft smile. ”I had to talk with you again,” she said with a soft look in her eyes. ”I needed you to know that I am proud of you,” she continued. ”And that I understand now. Your friend is addicted too, and I understand how hard it is to fight.” She stroked his hand. ”I am proud of everything you have accomplished in life.” She knew how hard he had worked, and even if she didn’t understand all his choices, she could still see how he had blossomed. ”You deserve everything, do not settle for anything less.” She released his hand and instead took him in her arms. *I think I need to get it back soon,* Spencer thought to her. He might have more trouble getting control back, if she stayed for much longer. ”I can’t stay much longer.” She told him with a sadder look on his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Jax looked towards Ezra as he left. He felt truly lost at the thought that his mother had come back to visit him, that now they could talk about things. It may not have been her own body, but he knew it was her mind, the way she spoke with her accent and the way she moved in Spencer's body. It was a bit awkward, but as soon as she spoke of his addiction, Jax started losing it. Red tears started falling his eyes as his walls crumbled once more. "I'm... I had a relapse.. It wasn't on purpose, but it happened, and I'm so sorry," he admitted, tears still falling freely. There was no more words needed than that.

He could feel the energies of his mother in the hug that Spencer's body gave him, the warmth it gave him, and how it spread throughout his body. Hearing that she couldn't stay much longer made him panic slightly as he grabbed her tighter, but not so much that it directly hurt him. Her.
"I'm going to miss you.. I don't want you to go, but.. Spencer probably wants his body back. I'm so sorry for not talking to you about things before you... Died," he whispered softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 8:04 pm

She looked at him when he started to cry. She shushed him, trying to comfort him. *That was my fault,* Spencer thought. ”No matter. None of us are perfect. I hope I never put pressure on you to be.” She held him as long she was allowed to. Spencer could almost feel how much was still left unsaid between them. He couldn’t let her leave now, not before she was ready. *Stay as long as you need to.* She smiled and stroked his cheeks to remove some of the tears. ”Your friend is very generous. He will let me stay for a while longer.” She kept looking at him. ”I want to know about you, to know how you are doing.”

Ezra came back out fully dressed this time. He noticed Jaxson’s tears and felt it hurt, like a blow to his stomach. ”Should I make us some coffee?” He asked them. He didn’t want to intrude, but he also wanted to be helpful in whatever way he could. Maybe that was by leaving. ”Or do you want some time alone?” He said, looking directly at Jaxson this time. If he wanted him to go, he would.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Jax didn't stop crying just because his mother said it was okay. He still didn't think that was the case, because he hadn't only relapsed once. He'd done it with Spencer, without knowing, and he had been forcefed humans with drugs in their blood by Nicholas, that horrible fallen angel. It didn't matter to him whether or not he had done it actively. It had happened, he felt bad, and now he was speaking to the one woman he had promised to never relapse ever again. And she was dead.
"No, mum, you never did. I did that to myself,"
Somehow, he knew Spencer was in there, listening. And knowing that his friend had decided to allow his mother to stay, he was extremely thankful. He didn't know if there'd be consequences for his friend, but his gratitude was showing as his hug tightened.

"Thank you, Spence.. I mean it, thank you," his voice still carried the soft, caring tune. He looked up as Ezra entered the room, giving him a smile. It was sad but there it was.
"No, Ez, stay please.. Mum.. This is Ezra. My boyfriend," his mother knew that he was into both men and women, so it wasn't that big of a deal other than the fact that he wanted his mother to know that he had finally found love. That he wasn't alone now.
"I hope you like him. Because I do. I love him," he looked towards Ezra, the love shining brightly out his brown eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 20, 2019 4:44 pm

She had used some time getting used to the body. It was so very different from her own. Spencer had been a great help in getting to know it. It was very strange to have a voice inside her head, but she had gotten used to it. ”If you think it makes me think less of you, you are mistaken. It makes me that much prouder of your strength.” She caressed his cheek again when the hug came to an end.
Spencer heard his thank you but didn’t know what to say about it. He had never done this before. He didn’t know what to say. They could talk about it when he woke. Even if he didn’t know how his body would react when she left his body.

Ezra looked at him with a smile when he asked him to stay. He put his arm around Jaxson’s waist. He looked at him with a similar look in his eyes. He loved him much more than he had expressed. Jaxson’s mother looked at Ezra with a smile. ”Very nice to meet you.” She put her hand forward. Ezra took it and gave it a gentle squeeze. ”You too,” he said. It was strange talking with Jaxson’s mother through a guy he had dated once. ”Should we get more comfortable?” He nodded towards the living room. If they were going to talk, they should do it somewhere more comfortable, he thought. Ezra was still amazed that this was even happening. Spencer, his ex, was possessed by his current boyfriend’s mother. What was this world even coming to?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson - Page 2 Empty

Reconnected - Jaxson
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Bloodied - Jaxson
» Dance in the dark - Jaxson
» Thin skin - Jaxson (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: