Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Reconnected - Jaxson

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Reconnected - Jaxson Empty
IndlægEmne: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Place: Jaxson's home.
Weather: The rain has stopped.
Surroundings: The usual in Jaxson's home.
Time: 23.46.
Dedicated to: @Jaxson <3
Outfit

Ezra had moved through town, he just had to get somewhere safe, and he could only think of one place, but at the same time it was the last place he wanted to be. He was pale and drops of sweat was jumping forward on his forehead. He was clearly not doing well, but there was not many people and who was, was either drunk or up to something shady. None of them had any reason to pay attention to him. His otherwise white shirt had been colored red by the wound in his chest from the angel. He hadn't stayed behind, as he just felt like he had to be somewhere else, but at the same time he really didn't want to go there. He walked up to Jaxson's front door. Instead of knocking, he just sat down and leaned against the outer wall of the house. He leaned his head back against the wall, before everything just seemed to disappear. His head fell forward as he drifted away, losing consciousness.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Outfit

It had been 6 days since Jaxson had gotten the news. Terrible, gut-wrenching news that had made him sit alone in his apartment the entire day, all by himself, not wanting to talk to anyone at all. He was grieving that day. Two days after was the funeral, where he'd had to keep all his emotions in check because her friends were also grieving at the event and he'd felt it all. He hadn't talked to anyone, but he'd delivered a speech that almost broke him. His mother, of all people, had stopped living. She'd been old, true, but Jax just wasn't ready for her to leave him. He hadn't even said he was sorry after he'd had his relapse. Vonluntary or not, he had broken his most important promise and he'd not even talked to her about it. And now she was gone. And Jax needed Ezra. He needed James. Just someone he could talk to. He wasn't surprised that James was busy, because even though he'd needed the man, he wasn't just going to say it on the phone, what was eating away at his conscience.

But now that Ezra hadn't picked up the phone or returned his texts 5 days in a row, he wasn't just worried. He was going stir-crazy, staying up several days. Still by himself, wallowing in his guilt and sadness. It was the same tonight. He was getting tired though, both from crying and from staying up for so many days. The supplies of blood in the fridge were down to just two blood-bags and he knew he'd have to get new one's, but he just couldn't pull himself together. Even getting dressed in something that was somewhat fashionable was difficult, but he'd still done it. And now he was just sitting there, in front of the TV-screen, staring blankly at the news, not caring at all about what was being said in there. All he could think of was Ezra. Was he mad? Had they taken things too far last time? He didn't know and it scared him so much.

It was while he was mindlessly zapping from one tv channel to the next that his senses caught a metallic smell. Blood. Mixed with wet dog. Mixed with Ezra. He got up from the couch and walked out towards the front door where the smell intensified until he choose to open the door for the first time in so many days. In fell a barely conscious Ezra, bloody shirt and pale faced. And everything was suddenly a blur for Jaxson, who lost it completely, dragging the love of his life inside, closing the door half-mindedly as his face was stricken with terror. Was he dead!? Fear had taken over completely and he sat down next to Ezra before his eyes flashed a panicking red and he bit hard down into his wrist before opening Ezra's mouth to let the healing vampire blood seep in. He really hoped it wasn't too late, because he just couldn't bear the thought of loosing another loved one. "Ez.. Please drink.. Please.. Please don't leave me," his voice cracked with emotions, but he kept his wrist in front of Ezra's open mouth steady. The rest of his body was shaking uncontrollably with terror.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Ezra had tried so much to not go to him. But he also didn't know where else to go. He needed to be healed, and he couldn't think of anyone else to help. He wasn't sure how long had passed since he was swirled into the delousion that Jaxson was dangerous. His mind was a mess. He believed the man, but he also didn't believe him at the same time. He was feeling like he couldn't trust anything og anyone. That nobody was reliable. He felt how Jaxson dragged him inside and left at the floor. He opened his eyes just a little when he felt the hand on his lips. He didn't drink. He was not sure what was going on and he couldn't focus enough to figure it out.

It wasn't until he heard his words, how he begged him to stay, he put one hand around his arm and sucked some of the blood into his system. It didn't take long before his wound began to heal. He opened his eyes and looked up at Jaxson. He felt so happy and sad at the same time. When he had the strength to, he sat up and looked at him. He almost leaned in for a kiss but then jerked his head back. "No no no no." He got on his feet and took a few steps before he had to kneel down. "Don't... Don't come near me." He couldn't explain why because he didn't know.

He brushed his hands through his hair out of frustration. When his wound had healed enough, he stood back up and made sure to have his back turned to him. He couldn't look at him without wanting to kill him. "I'm..." He bent his neck. "I'll kill you." He shook his head frantically. "I'm going to kill you," he mumbled under breath repeatedly. He then made the mistake of looking up and seeing his reflection in a window. He turned around and suddenly seemed weirdly calm. "I'm sorry." He went to him. "I have been acting strange lately." He put his hands on his neck and leaned in for a kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 11:04 pm

It wasn't before Jaxson begged him to stay, that Ezra started to take the blood. It had the effect taht Jax wanted. Healing. Why was Ezra even wounded to begin with though!? What was happening? Jax let his arm stay there untill Ezra sat up, looking at him. There was something weird going on. Jax could feel it, the way that Ezra was both happy and sad. Then all his feelings became a big mess, one that was hard to navigate through as Ezra backed away from him saying no and telling him not to come near. He didn't understand. Jax got up as well, looking concerned. Very concerned. Something had happened. He didn't know what and it was eating away at him not knowing. "Ez, what's wrong?" he asked in a bit of a tiny voice. He was still a mess himself and this was just the top to a very large ice berg.

Ezra's back was turned to him and Jax wanted to reach out. To comfort him. Then his words sounded. Words he couldn't possibly be directing at Jax. That wouldn't make sense, maybe... Maybe it was whomever had wounded him? Then suddenly all the frustration and confusion went away, replaced by a sudden weird calmness as Ezra had turned around again, apologizing. There was definitely something wrong here. "It's okay, I... It's okay," he finally got the nerves to reach out as Ezra put his hands on his neck. He had his own arms around Ezra's waist. "Don't think about it," he spoke softly, trying to calm him enough to figure out exactly what was going on. The kiss was deep and there was something weird happening. Like as if he got a twinge in his heart and he didn't understand why. Maybe it was just because Ezra was finally here and his longing for company was fading away? Maybe it was just the grief he had felt the last few days. He honestly didn't know, but it was still comforting to kiss Ezra again, him being weird or not weird.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 12:57 am

Ezra felt so right in his arms. They just fit together. He deepened the kiss the moment he could, feeling how something switched inside him, how he used his ability. He tried to pull away. No, he couldn't do this. He had to stop it. He wasn't able to release his lips before the power had been used. He looked at Jax frantically, holding him in case he was going to fall. His heart was beating so fast he could hear it drum in his ears. He really thought he was going to die now. It had only taken Samantha a second, but Jaxson was a vampire. It might take a bit longer. "No, no please. Don't die." He pulled away from him. It was all his fault. And still now, he couldn't stop thinking about killing him. He walked to the kitchen and searched through the drawers in a hurried manner. He picked up a knife and walked back to Jaxson. His hand was trembling. He couldn't live with himself if he knew he had caused Jaxson's death. "I can't... Please.." He had to do something.

Ezra looked at the knife in his hand. "Take it. Take it!" He could imagine what was going to happen if it wasn't taken from him. How he would slice Jaxson's throat, cut him, beat him, bite him, anything to kill him. An overwhelming feeling of shame and sorrow rushed over him. And then suddenly... His mind was clear. He dropped the knife to the floor and felt so relieved. He was finally free. Whoever had a hold of him had lost. His feelings for Jaxson was too strong. "He wanted me to kill you. I couldn't stop. I'm so sorry." He still wasn't sure who the man was. Maybe an enemy of Jaxson? Why else try and kill him?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 3:01 am

The kiss felt so right but at some point Ezra pulled his lips away and it looked like he was about to have a massive panic attack, holding on to him for dear life. He still didn't get it and it was just super messed up, because he felt the deep fear inside of Ezra as he pulled away and then left to come back with a really sharp kitchen knife. It made Jax hold up his hands with the worry basically painted on his face. "Ezra, what is going on?" really something must have clearly messed with his loved one and he honestly couldn't tell what it was. He inched closer as Ezra, still in a racing panic, practically ordered him to take the knife away. He wasn't scared for his own life at this point. A knife wasn't that much of a threat, it more the fact that Ezra had somehow come to the conclusion that he had to.. Kill him? That part hurt, but Jax knew Ezra didn't want to do it. Why else would he try to make Jaxson take the knife? Why else would he be panicking so much?

And then.. Clearness. The knife clattered to the floor, a metallic ringing sound. A sound Jax had heard once before, and even though it should make him terrified it didn't. Because Ezra had healed that part. But there was still something moving inside of his mind. He inched closer still when it seemed like Ezra had more control of what he was doing and even tried explaining properly.
"Who wanted you to do that? What happened to you? You show up after five days of complete silence and you're dying, and then you're totally out of it and.." as he now stood in front of Ezra, he carefully placed a gentle hand on his arm. ".. I'm sorry, I.. Shouldn't overwhelm you after what just happened," the sadness was back as he'd mentioned the five days. He wasn't even angry with Ezra. He just couldn't be. He was worried sick and fearful that Ezra hadn't wanted this. He very carefully put his other hand on Ezra's cheek to gain eye-contact. His own eyes, even though worried, also still contained some of that feeling of grief he had been feeling for almost a full week. But it just wasn't important right now, compared to what Ezra seemed to have experienced. He didn't want to ask if Ezra didn't want to talk about it.
"Do you.. Do you want to stay? Is there anything I can do to help you?" he almost felt miserable, knowing that something terrible had happened to Ezra and he hadn't even been there to protect him from whatever it was. He should have tried to find him instead of just sitting in here like a rotten corpse.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Ezra looked confused. "Five?" He didn't know it had been so long. He shook his head when he apologized. "It's okay. You deserve and explanation." He wish he could give him one. He looked into his eyes and just felt calmer already. "Ask me again when I have explained," he said and moved out of his grip and turning his back on him. He put his hand on the back of his head. "I was just walking around town when somebody took me off the street. I spent the next few days, the five days, with a man. I don't know who he is. But he was trying to convince me you were dangerous, that I couldn't trust you. That the world would be safer if you wasn't in it." He turned to him. "I tried so hard to fight him, but I just couldn't. He made me believe it. He put a gun in my hand and sent me out to kill you." He couldn't look at him. "I met someone. He looked just like you. I shot him. He was going to die because of me. So I healed him and came here."

He bit his lip when he felt tears appear in his eyes. "And now you're going to die and it's all my fault." He wiped away a tear and finally lifted his head to look at him. "I don't know... I don't know how to fix this." He didn't want Jax to die. He couldn't bear it. And even though that was the case, even if he didn't want to see Jax die, he just knew he couldn't leave him. "I'm so sorry," he felt more tears flow down his cheek. "It wasn't supposed to happen like this. We were supposed to love each other, to be happy."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 6:10 pm

The confusion was so blatantly obvious in Ezra's eyes when he repeated the golden number. There was definitely something wrong. Jax kept repeating it in his own mind, that someone had threatened his Ezra. Or maybe not. Maybe it was something else they'd done. He resented the thought all the same and was already thinking out some sort of revenge plan when Ezra finally explained what had happened to him. All Jax could think was Nicolas. Nicolas. Nicolas. Fucking asshole Nicolas with his stupid bare-chested machoness and the delightful blood he had in his veins! The hatred and rage grew inside of Jax until Ezra finally looked at him, tears in his eyes. Then the rage crumbled, replaced by the former worry and concern.

It not only worried him that Ezra believed so much that he was going to die, it confused him. He felt fine? There was nothing wrong at all, other than the fact that he was still buried in sorrow behind all his concern for Ezra. But there was no time for that. He had to make sure that Ezra didn't believe this weird conclusion he'd arrived at. "I'm not dying, Ez.. I'm right here," he spoke softly as he once again closed the distance between them by placing his hands on Ezra's cheeks to gain eye contact. He looked straight into Ezra's eyes, his own gaze gentle and loving.
"I'm not going anywhere, I'm fine.. And I want that. I want us to love each other. Us.. Together," he hadn't meant to spring that on Ezra and he glanced away, suddenly very nervous. "I mean, if you want to, I know I'm being straight-forward with it, and you don't need to give an answer, it's alright..." he kept on blabbering untill Ezra would stop him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Ezra wasn't sure what had really happened back with that man. He had just felt so confused about what was going on inside of him, how he was not trusting Jaxson but still loved him. It hadn't made any sense. He just felt confused again when he said he wasn't dying. "But I kissed you like that. You're really okay?" He couldn't relax before he was sure.

He felt his heart beat a little quicker when he said he wanted them to be together. He wanted that too, so much. He looked at him as he looked away and started talking as if he was going to reject him. He never would. He gently placed a finger under his chin and lifted his head to meet his gaze. "Somebody was trying to force me to kill you and I nearly went insane. I love you Legend. I want to be with you." He needed to be with him. He couldn't think of many things he wanted more, except becoming a doctor maybe. But after they had been reunited, whenever he thought about being a doctor, about studying to it, Jax was always there right next to him. The two dreams had merged together to one. "Kiss your boyfriend little dancer," he said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 11:23 pm

Jaxson nodded fast because he wanted Ezra to relax. There was nothing wrong. He honestly didn't feel anything bad except maybe he was a tiny bit hungry. "I felt a little jab in my heart, but I thought it was something else. I told you, I'm hard to kill," he said with a loving smile.

The finger under his chin made Jaxson look up and into Ezra's eyes again. "I.." he was at a loss for words, finally. But that didn't stop him from showing the love in his own brown eyes as he felt it radiate from Ezra, making him feel almost warm inside and out.
He laid his hand on Ezra's chest, feeling the heartbeat inside of the man he so deeply loved. Normally this would make him feel jealous that someone else was warm and alive and he wasn't, but this only served to keep him grounded, because his emotions were running wild, all over the place. He was so happy he almost wanted to yell in victory, but at the same time sad that his mother would never get to meet this lovely, fantastisk, adorable man.

He smiled hesitantly before kissing Ezra passionately, but much more deeply than last time. He'd almost lost him, then he'd almost been killed by him, and now they were together. Tonight was so unreal, it felt bizarre, but he decided not to think about it and instead just focus on the kiss itself.
That was, untill he remembered how much of a mess his apartment was. He was used to be very neat about his surroundings and right now there were blood bags in the kitchen sink, half-empty - and some empty - bottles of alcohol all over the coffee table in the living room. And most of all just stuff all over the floor. He stopped the kiss, looking cutely panicked. "Oh jesus christ in Hell, I haven't cleaned up or anything! Ez, we need to stay out here!" he exclaimed, looking almost like a maniac.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 1:13 am

Ezra was so relieved. Not only did it mean he wasn't going to die right now, it also meant that his ability couldn't kill him in the future. He had found what he had always looked for, and he just felt so overwhelmed with joy and a feeling of calm. He didn't have to run anymore. He could actually be with someone for real, have the relationship he so desperately wanted.

Ezra saw it so clearly in his eyes. He might not be able to feel everything like Jax, but he saw it. The love. He just felt so happy and loved, finally. He had waited a long time for this, and now he felt like he had no worry left in his life. He could just be happy with him. There might be the obstacle that he was assisting teacher, but it was a small thing and it wasn't something that would hold him back from being with him.

He just fell into the kiss so naturally, taking in everything about, every touch, every scent. He just didn't want to forget this ever, when they finally agreed to be together. He was just a bit disappointed when the kiss ended. He looked around when he said he hadn't cleaned. It didn't seem like him. "Why? Are you okay?" He couldn't see why else he would let go like this. Something had to have happened, and he wasn't self-centered enough to believe it was because he had been away.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 3:48 am

It was very perceptive of Ezra to ask already now if Jaxson was okay, because even though he was super happy about this, the grief still echoed back there, in his mind. Sometimes you just had to have it a bit bittersweet. Jax coughed awkwardly before looking away a bit. He hated showing weakness. And he'd been allowing it show way too much these last few weeks. He just needed to get his shit straight. But it was Ezra. He could trust Ezra with anything, they were together now. And together meant communication was key. He would have to tell him, even if it hurt. He scratched at his neck as his gaze was turned downwards, doing everything in his power to stay in control of his own overpowered emotions. Then he remembered. He had called Ezra to talk about it. He knew that he wanted to talk. But why was it so hard now?

"Uhm.. Yeah.. I mean no, but also yes," he felt a sting in his left eye as tears burned close to the surface. It ended up being just one drop of blod falling down his cheek, like a real man-tear when he finally had the courage to actually open up to Ezra about. He reached out and grabbed his hands, looking down at their hands as spoke. "Six days ago.. I had a phone call, about my mother.. She's dead, Ez.. And uh.. I didn't get to apologize or say goodbye or anything," he explained, his voice choking up a bit as he forced himself not to cry more. He was already hungry enough without having to cry rivers of blood.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 10:25 pm

Ezra was good at picking up social cues and understanding people. He knew Jaxson better than many other in his life, even if they have been apart for a while. He watched him carefully while he waited for him to say anything, even if that was him saying he didn't want to talk about it. He would be okay with that.

He just watched him as he was slightly confusing in whether he was okay or not. He became worried when he saw the tear fell down his cheek. He stroked his thumb against his hand. He looked away when he explained what had happened. He felt a jab of guilt in his heart. He wasn't here for him through any of that. He looked back at him and released himself of his hand to instead embrace him. He didn't say anything at first, he just held him. "I'm here," he finally whispered. Maybe he should offer his condolences, or say how sorry he was. But that was something you said when you didn't know a person very well. He had a feeling it was more important for Jaxson to know he wasn't alone right now. That no matter what, he would always have Ezra through it all. "I love you," he then said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 12:19 am

Jax almost panicked on the inside when he felt the guilt inside Ezra. He didn't want him to feel that way, not with what he had been through, never. He just stared down at their hands as Ezra stroke his hand gently, making him feel the warmth. It didn't take long until suddenly Jax found himself in Ezra's arms in an embrace that was heart-warming and caring in such a deep way that even he with all his powers of sense other people's emotions, couldn't quite comprehend it. Or maybe it was just because he was slightly gone mentally. He reciprocated the embrace, instantly putting his arms around Ezra, clutching his jacket with his hands, though surprisingly not breaking down as he usually would when shown love or affection in this way after a bad episode. He had already cried. Now he just started to relax again in the warm hug.

He smiled a sad smile before he buried his face in Ezra's shoulder, taking in his scent, his emotions, everything. "Thank you," it came from the bottom of his heart, his voice also just a whisper as they stood there. He finally came out of his shell, smiling slightly at Ezra's love-declaration. "I love you too," and then he looked up at Ezra, still smiling lovingly, but with a glimmer in his eyes almost. "But we still have to stay out here! It's too embarassing inside.. Oh.. Wait.. You need a new shirt," his stern words quickly fell into disarray when he looked down at Ezra's blood-soaked shirt. Maybe he should make him cover his eyes and then lead him to the bathroom? The bathroom wasn't a mess. Maybe they could stay out there the rest of the night? The thought made him chuckle a little bit. That would be so fucking stupid.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyTors Nov 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Ezra really didn't want many things in life. He was rather simple in that way. But lately his priorites had shifted. He wanted more than anything that Jaxson was happy, and when he couldn't be, he wanted to be there to hold him close. Just like now. He wouldn't mind if Jaxson needed to cry or if he didn't. He just wanted to be there for him in any way he could. And right now, holding him seemed the best thing to do. He closed his eyes a moment to just feel everything more clearly.

He wouldn't mind staying like that forever, with his arms around him, Jaxson's face burried in his shoulder. It just felt like he was finally home. Like this was where he needed to be. He opened his eyes again when he returned the words he would never be tired of hearing. He chuckled when he said they needed to stay here. He then reminded him of the bloody shirt. He hadn't even thought about it himself. His mind had been a little preoccupied with other things. "So should I stay here while you get it? Or are you going to guide me through the mess?" He said with a smile. He looked at him. "The mess doesn't matter to me, but I know it does to you, so I won't go anywhere you don't want me to go." He reached forward and kissed the sweetspot on his jaw.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyLør Nov 16, 2019 12:21 pm

If Ezra thought Jax would just let him change into a different attire, he would be sorely wrong. If the shirt was bloody, then Ezra's chest would probably be just as bloody beneath the shirt and Jax would have to make the werewolf take a shower. Preferrably with Jax as company! He smiled slightly at his now boyfriend, but before he got to answer, the sweetest words came out of Ezra's mouth, combined with a kiss to the spot that always sent Jax into a hot mess of feelings that were all over the place. He immediately closed his eyes, his knees turning into jelly for a second as he got a good grip on Ezra's arms so he didn't just end up falling on his ass. The kiss made him forget about the anxiety of the mess in his apartment.

"Uhm.. Well.. I was going to say.. No, never mind, let's get you to the bathroom," he gently took Ezra's hand and guided him through the living room and the mess that was in there, not even caring that the werewolf saw it anymore. As they got to the bathroom, Jax had completely forgotten that Ezra also needed a another shirt. "Oh, fuck, I forgot the shirt," covering his own mouth, he accidentally started laughing at himself and how Ezra could mess with his brain so much by doing so very little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Ezra was not actively trying to make him forget everything. That wasn't how you worked through your mourning. You should be alived to feel. It was mostly because he couldn't help himself and a way of showing Jax that he was here now, that all that happened before was in the past. And now they really were together, so neither of them had to worry about that anymore. Whatever happened for now on, Ezra would be by his side through it all. Because he loved him, and everything he wanted was him to be happy.

He just chuckled when he changed his mind about saying something and took his hand to guide him to the bathroom. Out of respect for Jaxson's wishes, he didn't look anywhere else but the floor, until they were in the bathroom. He smiled when he talked about the forgotten shirt. He moved in to plant a kiss on his cheek. "You go get it, I'll get everything ready here," he suggested and let go of his hand. He began undressing and left the clothes on a towel to not stain the floor. He turned on the shower to get it to the right tempature. If Jaxson had left, he would look after him through the door, if not, he would just smile at him. "Are you going to join me?" He said, loud enough for him to hear if he had left to get the shirt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Nov 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Jax nodded and went out of the bathroom that luckily connected directly to his bedroom, in his quest to find a shirt that would fit Ezra. Ezra was bigger than him, with a way bulkier more muscolar torso, while Jax was more lean and athletic so that could prove hard. But in the end he found it: The oversize shirt. On his way he very deftly cleaned the room a bit as well, because he was a vampire and could move very quickly. Ezra's yelling made him stop, looking towards the door before a smirk grew on his entire face. Without even thinking twice about it he tossed off his own clothes on his way to the bathroom, appearing in the doorway completely naked.

"Thought you'd never ask," he said sarcastically while blinking at Ezra. "Of course I'm gonna join you, who else is gonna rub your back?" he went for the shower, even going in first while grinning. The water made his hair fall into his face and he had to blow it away, almost looking like a wet puppy, but he was still giddy at the thought of sharing a shower with the werewolf-boyfriend.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 5:57 pm

Ezra used the water to wash the worst blood away from his chest before Jax showed himself in the door. He looked over at him and just took him up and down. He really had been lucky catching this one, hadn't he? He thought that sarcastic tone and wink was extremely sexy. He chuckled when he spoke about rubbing his back.

He had his back to him in the shower at first, but he then couldn't stand another second not looking at him. He turned around an smiled when he saw how Jaxson's hair fell into his face. He swiped it backwards to look at the beautiful man. He leaned forward an placed a wet kiss on his lips, as they were being showered with the warm water. "You will tell me if you need me, right?" He was of course referring to the death of his mother. He didn't just want to say he was supportive, he wanted to actually be it. He wanted to help anyway he could. He put his hand on Jax' shoulder and just kept looking into his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyFre Dec 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Jaxson kept staring at Ezra's muscle-toned back as he rubbed it in soap, feeling every piece of muscles and bone in there with his fingertips. He even went as far as to massage his back softly, because Ezra worked differently than him on a biological level. He could still get muscle-pains whereas Jax' muscles were pretty much just a part of his undead body. He could feel pain, sure, but not in the same way as a living being could. It was still very disturbing at times.

He wasn't done when Ezra turned around, but it was okay. Ezra swiping his hair backwards, so that he could see properly made up for it. So did the wet, but steaming hot kiss as well. Jax draped his arms around Ezra's waist, moving in closer when Ezra asked if he would tell him if he needed him. He knew instnctly what Ezra was refering to: His mom's death. "I'll.." it was still a very sore spot for him. He kissed Ezra on the neck, letting his lips linger there for a few seconds.
"I'll try.. I've never been one to open up about.. Emotional stuff.. But I'll try," he whispered those words sincerely into Ezra's ear before burying his face in the muscolar crook of the werewolf's neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 1:01 am

Ezra felt how Jaxson messaged his back. The softest moan left his lips from the touch. He hadn’t felt how worked up he had been before now. He turned around before Jax was done, but he just wanted to look at him so badly. He had been sure he had killed Jaxson twice this night, and he needed to be sure he was not going to still. Luckily he didn’t feel the intense need to kill him anymore.

He knew it was not easy talking about things sometimes. He knew all to well. ”I know. And I would never want you to feel pressured to talk about it. I just want you to know you can.” He moved closer to him. ”Now, I think we need to put this naked occasion to good use,” he leaned forward to kiss him again. Just as he did, a knocking from the front door could be heard. He leaned back. ”Bad timing,” he sighed and kissed him once again. ”Maybe you should go check. I won’t be able to focus on my shower otherwise,” he said with a slight smile.

The possessed Spencer waited for the door to be opened. *Just go in. I’m sure he won’t mind his own mother entering his house,* Spencer thought to the woman in his body. ”He is not aware I am his mother,” she said with his voice, his accent, but much more sophisticated. *Fair point,* he replied for only her to hear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 1:15 am

Jaxson would almost have blushed if he could, just the idea that Ezra was being so nice to him made him want to grab a hold of the werewolf and never ever let go again. He smiled a caring smile, which developed into a smirk as Ezra leaned closer to kiss him again. He was ready for it, but not for his doorbell to ring all of a sudden. "For fucks sake, always when I'm in the middle of something," he grinned. Then his smile turned into a stressed out expression as he remembered that he had a job. And his doorbell mostly only ringed when he had a student for private dance lessons.
"Oh fuck, might be a student!" he moved expertly fast after kissing Ezra, drying off and throwing off a sleeveless black T-shirt along with grey sweatpants. His hair was still kind of dripping wet, and it was a complete mess on top of his head as he ran out to his front door.

He opened it and before even seeing who was there, the excuse blurted out of him.
"I am SO sorry, I forgot your appointment, mess in the calender-system," then he noticed Spencer. Dressed kind of weird, but also.. Quite pretty? It certainly was a different style for him, and very genderfluid at that. "Wait.. Spencer? What are you doing here?" he hadn't seen the guy for a long time, and the last thing he knew? Was that Spencer had.. Well, something going on with James. He hadn't interfered in it. He didn't feel the need to, it just wasn't his place.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 1:37 am

Ezra looked at him with a small smile. ”We will finish later,” he promised before he saw his expression drop. ”I’ll just stay here until it’s safe to get out.” When Jaxson left, he continued the shower.

She looked at Jaxson when he opened and at first seemed to think she was an appointment, before realizing it was this boy Spencer. *He knows me,* Spencer reminded her. ”I think now would be the proper time to invite a friend it, would it not?” Spencer scoffed in the back of his mind. *I would never talk like that.* She sent Jaxson a smile. ”I apologize, I am not feeling quite myself today,” she said explained. ”I could use a place to stay, if you won’t mind.” Spencer did definitely not seem like himself. Not only was he dressed very differently, but he also stood, moved and talked in a way that was very different from him. He seemed to have discipline, which everyone knew he didn’t have. ”If Tobias could have seen me now,” she muttered on breath. *He heard that,* Spencer informed her. ”Why?” She asked out loud. *Vamp hearing.* She had forgotten a moment that she was looking like she talked to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 2:03 am

The way Spencer spoke made Jax quirk an eyebrow at him. He seemed more... Sophisticated? It was weird. He still opened up completely so Spencer could get in. "Well, you're welcome to stay here, but I uhm.. Have a friend visiting too," he explained as he made a hand gesture for Spencer to go on in, when he caught Spencer saying something that made him feel kind of weird again. It sounded like the man was talking to himself and after Jax had closed the door behind both of them, he slowly reached out putting a hand on Spencer's shoulder.

"Uh, Spencer.. I know you said you weren't feeling yourself today, but.. Are you alright?" he just couldn't shake the feeling that something more was at play. The name Tobias belonged to his father, but it also belonged to many, many other people out there.
Maybe Spencer was on a bad trip or something? Reaching out with his empathic abilities, Jax almost doubled over as he felt his brain get assaulted by the feelings of two different people at once. There was happiness from one of them. Relief and happiness. The other one felt.. Trapped? He accidentally leaned on Spencer because his hand was still on the other man's shoulder, while he had to blink a couple of times to get back in reality again. That was the weirdest thing ever.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson EmptyMan Dec 16, 2019 2:16 am

She went inside and looked around with a look of familiarity in his eyes, like this was not the first time she was seeing the place, which it wasn’t. Not for Spencer either. ”That is okay. I will only stay for a little while,” she said calmly and turned to him when his hand was placed on his shoulder. His question didn’t surprise either Jaxson’s mother or Spencer. That he leaned on him like he did, was a little surprising. ”Are you alright?” She reached forward his hand and caressed his cheek in a loving manner. *Just tell him already and give me back my body,* he said with an impatient tone. ”I am your mother, Jaxson.” She looked at him. ”I do understand why it sounds unbelievable, but it is the truth.”

Ezra could hear the voices on the other side of the door after his shower was done. He recognized both the voices. He wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door a little, sticking his head out, before deciding to just come out and walk to them ”Hey Spencer,” he said, standing a little uneasy. He was aware how he had not treated Spencer as good as he should have. ”Your style is… changed?” He looked over at Jaxson for any clue what the hell was going on.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Reconnected - Jaxson   Reconnected - Jaxson Empty

Reconnected - Jaxson
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Bloodied - Jaxson
» Dance in the dark - Jaxson
» Thin skin - Jaxson (TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue-
Gå til: