Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Adversary [Fortidsemne]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The Adversary [Fortidsemne] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Adversary [Fortidsemne]   The Adversary [Fortidsemne] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Ezekiel just calmly showed the way, knowing that of all places, the angel wouldn't try to do anything here. Not with how quickly he could alert other demons to the guy's presence... It would be like a very abrupt suicide for the guy. "Humans lie, too. I really don't see a difference. Why you guys have to be so high and mighty about it all... I'll never fathom." he was willing to admit that, at the very least. He would never see eye to eye with angels and other holy creatures in that regard. He hated them with a fiery, burning passion.

Soon, they reached the room, and it was probably all too obvious how much at home Ezekiel felt here, as he seated himself on top of the big table in the middle of the room, completely disregarding the chairs, as one might do anywhere they felt completely at ease.

"So, here is our safe spot. It is one of our older, decommissioned rooms - so don't even bother looking around for information on anything, because there is none. We haven't used this space for about two millennia." he told the angel, before he got back to business. "So, about our little deal, here... Of course, merely promising to not throttle me here and now is by far not enough for me to keep completely silent about you being here, and getting you back out again, as you so correctly presumed." he said, crossing his arms in front of him, the completely black eyes focused on the arch angel.

"I want five centuries of complete immunity from you and any other arch angel, in return for not just handing you over to the scores of demons that wants to eat you alive after skinning and torturing you first, and to keep it hidden from Lucifer and my other superiors, that you were ever down here at all." he wasn't stupid enough to demand eternal immunity - he knew he would never get that. But five centuries seemed more than fair enough in his mind, for the angel to avoid being trapped, tortured and partly eaten down here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Adversary [Fortidsemne]   The Adversary [Fortidsemne] - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 05, 2020 9:36 pm

The difference lies in whether we repent for the sin of lying and take the blame upon ourselves. Angel, human or demon. It doesn't matter. We are all created in His image and we all have the capability to sin and fall from His law,” he said calmly, although his gaze stayed vigilant around him as he followed Ezekiel. If any other demon discovered him there. He was undoubtedly going to be tortured for decades. He could only pray to God that he wouldn’t.
Inside the room, he rested his gaze with Ezekiel. Awaiting his next move. He then stated the full demands of the deal. Of course, Michael wasn't going to receive the easy way out. Ezekiel wanted five centuries of immunity. But to him, that was a small price to pay to avoid getting the same treatment as he had the last time he’d been to Hell. “How generous of you,” he commented with a faint smile, hiding the real concern he’d had of his demands. “Of course, five centuries of immunity granted you never murder another angel, and as for the rest of Earth’s beings… well, I suppose that will be none of my concern,” he said, shrugging at the last sentence. He saw no other option than to agree to his demands. As long as he stayed away from angels. It was easy for him to make sure that an angel under him wasn’t going to bother him, and other archangels looked up to Michael, so as soon as he’d explained the fact of the matter, they’d immediately leave him alone. But hopefully, it never had to come to that. He leaned back against a wall as he glanced around the room again, trying his best not to let the PTSD get to him to the point where it'd show on his expression. At least for the while longer that Ezekiel stayed in the room with him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Adversary [Fortidsemne]   The Adversary [Fortidsemne] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 11, 2020 9:45 am

Ezekiel just huffed, smiled and shook his head. They would never, ever see eye to eye, and it was perhaps just better to leave it at that. One sin, many sins - no matter what, there was the thing with all sins being judged equal, according to the Bible, right? So in for a penny, in for a pound. And Ezekiel was a legend down here. He'd much rather be that, than one of those pure goody two shoes any day of the week. "Well, if he is really so almighty, and we all are created in his image - then why doesn't he work harder to 'correct' us, hmm? Maybe he likes for you to have a challenge, who knows." by 'you', he meant all angels in general, not just Michael.

"Hmm... I can agree to that. Deal?" he then said, reaching out his hand for a final handshake to seal the deal between them. He should be able to avoid that, after all. he just needed to be a bit more careful in his missions. At the very least, recognizing an angel was the easiest thing in the world, so if he killed one it wouldn't be by accident. And knowing how fucked he would be if Michael came after him again... He was going to do his very best to keep his end of the bargain.

And at the very least, it also meant that no angel would come after him for eating the soul of another human, or other creature. Absolutely perfect. He hated being interrupted in the middle of a meal. "Also, i will be gone for a few hours. I'll lock up the place, make sure nobody can get in here and find you - but I do need to report back how my mission went." now, of course, one might normally assume that he would also speak of Michael's appearance and that he was down here - but Ezekiel wasn't going to be as stupid as to let such a good deal as one for five hundred years of angel immunity go to waste.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Adversary [Fortidsemne]   The Adversary [Fortidsemne] - Page 2 Empty

The Adversary [Fortidsemne]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Tell me more [fortidsemne]
» You are not a man ? ( fortidsemne )
» What am i? (XxX) (Fortidsemne) - Liam
» Fortidsemne: Do I know you? (triple XxX)
» The 31 Legion (Fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: USA & Canada-
Gå til: