Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Stranger danger

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 10:18 pm

You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when you need to stop drinking and head home? Well, safe to say, Josie had never had that voice. Or maybe she had, but always ended up so drunk that she never got to hear it. She stumbled in to the pizza place, a hand on her stomach as she groaned loudly, swinging her little red hand bag around as she tried not falling over. "Food please," she said, walking up to the disk, looking at the guy behind the counter. She grabbed hold of the counter, leaning forward as she squinted her eyes at him before she giggled. "You smell like a turtle," she giggled, bending forward so she was laying on the disk, her arms splayed out to the side. Her hair was a mess, her feet were killing her, and worst of all she was so hungry she could've swallowed a horse whole. And she could do that, she knew it in her drunken state, that everything was possible. Her fangs were as always visible, a fun defect of being a hybrid meant she was constantly called out for her sharp canines. "I'll take whatever he's having," she said in a slurry voice, pointing to an empty seat before she started laughing again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Nickie had taken a little day at another Pizzaria than the one he normally worked at. He stood by himself behind the desk, since there hadnt been many coming by the last hour or so, he felt like they could soon close down, until a woman wandered inside. She had the most beautiful hair he had ever seen, the color was so unremarkable. " Wauw your hair. The color, i like it, very unique ". He stopped himself after blurting that out, before he gave a small nod, to her saying that she wanted food. He noticed almost instantly the little canines, before smiling a little over seeing it on her. " Those are cute, your canine teeths ". He hoped that she didnt think that he was coming on to her, cause he wasnt, he just enjoyed complimenting beauty when he saw it, and she really was beautiful. When she leaned forward, he looked up at her with a surprised expression, as he had not see in coming, but then again.. drunk people did the weirdest things sometimes, he should know.. he had been drunk himself beyond a point to where, he should maybe watch himself a little. He smiled by being called a turtle, before saying " Then i guess turtles have a good scent to them too ".

He then continued looking at her a little, as she leaned forward almost like s seastar, leaning all over. He laughed a little before smiling to her. " Soo?, what would you like? ". When she pointed to the empy seat after having said that she wanted that, he smiled a little before saying " I´m sorry, but we have run out of non existing ghost pizza, maybe i could fix something together with some sweet tomatoes and then some ham and maybe cheese, or maybe just a tomato cheese pizza, called magarita? ". he looked at her, waiting for her to say what she wanted, if she didnt say anything he would fix something for her, on his tap, since he kinda pitied that she was so drunk.. as he saw it almost af a reflection of himself. " Was it a good night out? ". He looked at her clothing, definitely a night out, since it looked like a pretty classy party dress.
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 11:16 am

Josie barely heard his compliments before leaning on the disk. As he said they had run out of ghost pizza she scoffed, but shook her head a bit. He then went on about what she could choose, leaning herself a bit up on her elbows as he mentioned a margherita pizza. A smile came upon her lips. "You take me for a queen?" she chuckled leaning her head to one side as her eyes tried focussing on him. Damn her and her human traits. She always thought alcohol might never touch her, but when it finally did, it fell hard like a hammer through a glass ceiling. She shook her head a bit, grasping on to the counter as to not fall over. "I'll have the greasiest pizza there is, fill it to the brim with whatever," she said, chuckling a bit to herself. As he asked her if it had been a good night she nodded, grabbing a napkin off the counter that she started to play around with. "It was alright, but the guy I went with turned out to be boring; So I left and made my own party," she chuckled. Josie rarely had the capacity to stay long in a relationship. "I guess he was boring because someone else was rummaging my mind; a beautiful woman with a smile to light up the room," she sighed, smiling to herself as she thought of the banshee she had met not long ago. Shaking her head she jumped up on the counter and went past him. "Can I see the kitchen?" she asked, but she was already on her way inside, not waiting for answers and just doing what she felt like. She looked at some of the stunned workers, tilting her head to the side. "What?" she said, poking out her chin like a chicken to intimidate but all it did was make her loose some balance. She grabbed a handful of cheese, smiling to herself as she stuffed some in her mouth, keeping on walking through the small kitchen that made the pizzas. "You know, you can learn a lot about people by what they eat," she said, shaking her cheese filled fist at Nickie if he had followed.
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyOns Nov 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Nickie laughed a little, as she asked him, if he took her for a Queen. " Of course i do, your majesty. With such beauty, who couldnt crown you as the fairest of them all ". He winked at her, before looking at her with a smile, as he then noticed her chuckling, as she leaned her head to the side, before she tried to focus on him, or that was at least what he thought, taking form her starring at him, before he noticed her grasping onto the counter. " Are you sure that you are okay?. Maybe some water?.. or perhaps, i should get a cap for you, so you could come home?, i could help you.. if you would want that, or else i might have a number on a girl friend, that can help, if you dont feel safe with me doing so ". He was getting more than worried for the young lady in front of him.

He smiled when he heard the girl talk about her boring date, but it wasnt that he was smiling at, it was the fact that she said there were a beautiful womans smile that had lit up the room. He then looked at her, how she was smiling for a while, before she asked if she could see the kitchen, already on her way in. He scratched the back of his neck, as he didnt want to be a jerk towards her, but he also didnt see any other choice, but to be more stern with her. " You cant be in here ". He looked at the chef, that looked at him with a warning look, before he followed her. As she grabbed a handful of cheese he sighed, before slowly gently pushing her back, as she said that one could learn much about what other people ate.

" I´m vegan, so i believe that, but then again.. not everything we eat, tells the whole story ". He smiled gently, as he tried to get her back to where she belonged, before the pizza was finally done and he brought it to her. He didnt even know if she was going to pay at this moment, as he then shok his head a little, before saying " it´s on the house ". The pizza was sliced and everything, warm and inviting. " So.. would you like something to drink to that? ". He looked at her a little, waiting for her respons, as they had coke and water, and even cocio´s she could get, if she wanted one. He would pay, since she was drunk beyond her mind and he felt kinda bad for her.
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyOns Nov 27, 2019 12:17 pm

Josie snorted a laugh when he said she couldn't be in the kitchen, shaking her head as she clearly didn't care. She kept on venturing around the kitchen, stumbling a bit from time to time. As he pushed her back out in the store she groaned loudly. "You're NO FUN!" she said in an irritated voice, gritting her teeth together. She wasn't used to be told no, being quite spoiled by her family. He spoke about being vegan and she chuckled. "How would that work out for me, seeing as I kinda consume blood?" she giggled, sticking out her tongue. She sat down, her lips pouty, but it softened up at the pizza that was placed in front of her, immediately digging in. She took large bites, almost devouring the meal as he asked her if she wanted something to drink. Chuckling a bit she shook her head. She was thirsty, but it wasn't something that he could provide with. A witch's blood was toxic for all besides it's mate. That was just the harsh truth of the world. "Nah nah," she mumbled, her mouth full of pizza. She chewed for a while, looking at him before gesturing for him to sit down. "If your boss is dissatisfied, just tell him you quit, I'll pay you double the money you get in a month just sitting here," she mumbled. This was kinda the only way she knew how to make friends. Money. Her family was loaded, not that she spoke about it a lot. Josie liked having money, liked what kind of power it gave you, but she also knew of the power of being silent about ones financial status. "Vegan, huh?" she said, pointing at him with her slice of pizza, looking him up and down. "Why? Aren't you witches like super powerful and stuff?" she asked.
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyMan Dec 23, 2019 7:19 pm

//Status ??? Har ikke rigtig hørt noget i snart en måned og ville bare vide hvor vi stod//
Gæst
Gæst

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger EmptyTors Jan 23, 2020 6:52 pm

//Out : )//
Sponsoreret inhold

Stranger danger Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Stranger danger   Stranger danger Empty

Stranger danger
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The first touch of danger
» The perfect balance of danger and charm
» Hello stranger, how long has it been?
» A ride from a stranger - Joseph
» A stranger amongst us arrive (Lexa+Dust)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square :: Roma Pizza-
Gå til: