Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 12:35 pm

The song - GreaseSummerNights

He looked at Luca, while feeling the effects of the alcohol only hit that much harder, as he tried to somehow not end up laughing, since he felt his vision almost enhance and then dehance, like he was taking glasses on and off. " Oh, waaaahuw.. i-i cant see normal any.. an.. an ". He suddenly forgot what it was he was even saying, before just shaking his head a little at himself, clearly facepalming himself, before looking at Luca and then smiling all over his face, before taking another shot, feeling it glide down his throat. " Omg ". He almost instantly regrettet it, before looking at Luca, pointing at him, or what he thought was him, but it was the wall, thats how drunk he was getting. He looked at the last shot, before saying " I-I think this was for the hospital part right? ". It took EVERYTHING inside of him, to even try and speak in a proper way, not stumbling over his own words, before he took the shot, not actually remembering if he ever ended up in the hospital or not, from the time where he fell over his own shoelace and then ended hitting his head on the doorframe. " It was.. a doorframe and me, great battle ten out of ten for the d-doorframe ".

He then smiled at Luca, before moving a little closer, looking into his blue eyes, with the now red glaced green eyes. Slowly he reached for Luca´s hair, before touching it, if Luca would let him. He smiled at the softness of it, before saying " Fluffy bunny ". He couldnt help it, it felt almost as that of a bunnys ears.. on.. well, on a bunny. He smiled as he looked at him, before gently letting go of the hair, if he had been allowed to touch, before looking to the crowd of humans. " Wh-what is it.. your band is called? ". He tried to support his head with the elbow planted on the back of their seat, while looking at Luca with the same smile as always, but looking so drunk.

It was clear as day, that it had hit him out of the blue, something he was NOT prepared for. He had totally ditched the questions with never have i ever, and just gone straight to questions instead. " I have a secret, its you. On me ". He tried to keep it cool, before he started to blush more than the alcohol blush he already was beginning to get in his cheeks and also on his chest a little near the throat. He smiled a little, before saying " Dont worry, i wont tell ". He didnt even know what he talked about anymore, if he was trying to actually tell Luca, that he had his name tattoed, but then tried to say that he shouldnt worry. Suddenly it hit him, what the last question had been, but also that he had drinken two times for almost drowning, even if he had only done it one time. He took another shot, before taking it, and then saying. " CHANCE! ". Suddenly realizing that he screamed it out, before looking embarassed down, saying " Chance, from school. I-I met him at the beach, omg.. t-this sounds like.. two seconds ". He slowly got up, holding a finger in front of himself, before crawling over the metal realing, before walking through people in the crowd. He looked behind to Luca, still able to stand, before he got up to the Dj. " I would like to request a music number ". The dj looked at him a little, before Nickie leaned over, whispering something into his ear, sweet words his mother had taught him, before smiling innocently. The man nodded before finding the song.

Nickie walked down from the dj platform, before looking over at Luca with a most devious smile, before he walked to the middle of the dance floor, slowly closing his eyes, mumbling something to himself, moving his hands a little weird, but people didnt mind, since it looked almost as if he was dancing. His green eyes became greener, before he opened them, just as he raised his hand a little. Slowly people started to dance less, making more space, before 4 people stood by him, two men, and two woman.

Slowly he put his foot in front of him, smiling a little teasingly, before the people next to him started to follow, while people at the side just looked at them, moving a little to the music. IT WAS GREASE, with no other song but - Summer Nights. And then, the song started, and Nickie started to sing, while moving his body, as in the movie, feeling his own spell. He had made som changes to the song, his own parts, from him and Chance´s summer days. He didnt even realise that someone from school was there, and he slowly started to film Nickie and his preformance.

" Summer loving had me a blast,
Summer loving happened so fast,
I met a boy crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights,"

Uh well-a well-a well-a huh!
- The people around Nickie

Then the men started to ask him.

" Tell me more, tell me more,
Did you get very far "

Then the girls started to sing to him.

" Tell me more, tell me more,
Like does he have a car,"

Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh "
- The people around Nickie

" He came by me he got a cramp,
He ran by me got my suit damp,
I saved his life he nearly drowned,
He showed off, splashing around
Summer sun, something's begun
But ah, oh, those summer nights
"

" Uh well-a well-a well-a huh! " - The people around Nickie

" Tell me more, tell me more
Was it love at first sight?
Tell me more, tell me more
Did he put up a fight?"

" Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh " The people looking at them.

" Took him to London, kensington street,
We went strolling, drank lemonade,
We made out, oh such a dream,
We stayed out 'til late ten o'clock,
Summer fling, don't mean a thing,
But ah, oh, those summer nights
"

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Then the people started to sing again.

"Tell me more, tell me more
But you don't gotta brag
Tell me more, tell me more
'Cause he sounds like a drag"'

Shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop
Shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, shoo-bop bop, yeah!

Then a boy stepped forward, singing to Nickie, and then they started to sing together.

"He got friendly, holding my hand,
Well, he got friendly down in the sand,
He was sweet, just almost eighteen,
Well, he was good, you know what I mean,
Summer heat, boy and boy meet,
But ah, oh, those summer nights,"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Tell me more, tell me more,
How much dough did he spend?,
Tell me more, tell me more,
Could he get me a friend?,"

Then Nickie started to stop dancing, before looking down a little,
singing by himself.

" It turned colder, that's where it ends
So I told him we'd still be friends
Then we made our true love vow almost..
Wonder what hes thinking now..  
Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But oh, those summer nights... "

As he was done, he bowed, before looking at Luca with a smile, suddenly feeling a little nauseus, before he looked at the people, that went back to dancing like nothing had happened, while people around where clapping, thinking it was an actual preformance. Nickie´s voice had been soft and fitting, but he had also tried his best not to stumble at the words, feeling his own spell and just letting the magic flow. He came back to Luca, before sitting down, giving him a quick hug before sinking into the seat, feeling totally drained, before he smiled with a blush over his cheeks. " So thats kinda what happened.. with that.. ". The guy from school had taken a video of everything, before sending it to some at school and also a video of Nickie, leaning near Luca to give him a hug, when he sat down.[/i]
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 11:33 pm

Luca couldn't help but laugh a little, as it now became painfully obvious just how wasted Nickie was getting, when he couldn't even point directly at Luca anymore. Just to give him a helping hand, Luca reached out and corrected his hand so that he was at least pointing in the right direction. "A doorframe? Wow. Sounds stupid - but funny." he chuckled, just to show he wasn't saying the witch was stupid or anything. Everybody did stupid shit at times.

He chuckled a bit ast the guy reache dout to touch his hair, and simply let him. He knew how a lot of people got quite a bit more touchy-feely when they got drunk, so he guessed that was just what happened with the young witch here, too. "My band? Oh. We're called 'Black Veil Brides'." he then answered him, with a soft smile, when asked for the name of the band.

Inwardly, he sighed at the witch's next words, his thoughts returning to the tattoo he'd seen back at the house. And even then, it seemed like Nickie just got around to stopping himself before he blurted out everything about it here in the middle of the club. Luckily enough. Luca was still smiling as he looked back into the green eyes, though. But he leant back a little, eyes widening in surprise when Nickie just burst out with a name and suddenly... He was just gone, before Luca got to even think twice about it, his eyes confusedly following the young guy while he tried to hide a bit of the small shock he had with how suddenly the guy had just jumped up, by drinking some more of his drink.

He couldn't help but chuckle a little as he watched the performance, though. Having been very close friends with Azrael, he knew magic when he saw it - and there was no doubt that the young witch had just used a pretty powerful spell, at least for his age, to make all of that work. And while drunk, too? Suffice it to say that Luca was pretty impressed. And to see the guy just let go like that with singing and dancing - well, maybe this could work out after all. "Well... It does sound like a good summer fling, I gotta admit." he then said with a smile. "Good on you." he then said, looking down into his glass as he swirled around the contents for a bit before deciding to down the rest of it in one go. It was probably pretty obvious that he wasn't too comfortable talking about those kinds of feelings, though, as he himself had tried to steer clear of anything even remotely resembling infatuation or love ever since she had died.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 11:54 pm

Nickie laughed a little for himself, when Luca had corrected his obviously poor eyesight and pointing skills. He smiled as Luca said that it sounded stupid but funny. " It was pretty stupid, a-actually really stupid ". He couldnt stop touching Luca´s hair, while hearing the band name, repeating only the last. " Brides, brideeeeees... birds ". He smiled a little, before saying " I like that name, but i liiike your bands name even more ". As he came back to Luca he smiled all over while feeling how drained he were from the spell. His mom was pretty powerful, and so old, he didnt even have the correct number for her age, but it was all her doing.. she had homeschooled him for the longest time, in spells and everything that came with it, but also in reading and other things following what a normal school would teach someone. He smiled at Luca before gently leaning up towards his shoulder, feeling how good it felt being near someone.. someone who actually wanted someones company, not like Chance. " Yeah, it was.. but then it wasnt ". He looked up a little, like it hit something inside of him, as his smile slowly faded. He the looked at Luca, before saying. " I think loving, is.. painful ". It took everything inside of him to actually speak the words, before he slowly sat up again, feeling his phone vibrate.

He looked down at it with a confused look, before starting to text the person texting him.. not doing a pretty good job. He looked at Luca for a second, before saying with a low tone of his normally a little lighter toned voice. " I.. gotta go to the bathroom. D-Dont go ". He looked at him as to make sure that he would come back, but he had to take this, or more like make the call. He walked all the way, as his drunk as could, while feeling weak in his knees from the dancing and singing, and using the spell, it had been so much more easy, since the people were drunk but also dancing and singing beforehand. He walked out to the bathroom and called Chance, since he quickly noticed that he couldnt text, even if his life had dependet on it. As he stood there talking with him and having dropped his phone two times, suddenly... he ended up i a brawl he hadnt asked for.

He tried to get out of the mans grib, before feeling the first punch at his face, sending him almost down to his knees, before someone came and took a hold of the man and the friend. He quickly got his phone that he had dropped on the ground, before running out from the bathroom, already getting a little black eye, from the sucker punch to it. He looked around clearly a little panicked, before noticing Luca and then almost running towards him, with a man right at his heals, trying to gab a hold of Nickie, while his phone keps ringing and going off, not to noticable for all the drama happening and the music. " Luca! ". His voice, so desperate, like he called out for someone to save him, which he did. He called out, reaching his hand forward towards Luca, before almost juming into his arms, if Luca had run towards him, before looking behind to the rather tall man, walking right behind him, ready to pick a fight, while the bouncer tried to make way through the crowd.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 12:23 am

Luca chuckled lightly as the witch just kept trying to repeat part of the band name in his inebriation... Really, it was just overall pretty cute. And here he'd thought the witch was already pretty cute, but it seemed drunkenness just enhanced that. "It is..." he then sighed, concerning the stuff with love being painful. He should know - having loved and lost as he had. It had been the reason for him to grow a bit more cynical than he'd been before, after all. And it'd been the reason for him trying to steer away from forming any strong emotional bonds with everyone as that'd help shield him from future emotional pain, right? Right! At least that's what he told himself.

He furrowed his brows a little, but then just nodded when the witch told him to not go anywhere, before he went to the bathroom. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about this... He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It wa sprobably just him being paranoid, or something. And then maybe not. Before long he suddenly heard the witch cry out his name, and, looking over to where he emerged from the bathroom with a big guy right after him - Luca basically sprung into action, getting as quickly through the crowd as he could to meet Nickie on the halfway there, quickly moving the witch behind himself before he began glaring daggers at the guy now in front of him - he had, indeed, noticed the bruising around Nickie's eye.

"Okay, you fucking brute, what the fuck is your game? Picking on people younger and smaller than you? Is it because you know you can't handle anyone else? You better apologize right fucking now!" Luca practically growled at the man. Apparently, he didn't quite get the message as the guy then tried hitting Luca to get through him to Nickie - which didn't quite work, as his hit didn't connect, but rather just went completely through Luca, and when he pulled his hand back, it was wet as if he'd dipped it in a lake or something, as Luce's body had completely turned to water in just the spot he'd hit, and now was back to normal again. And Luca, who already had quite a few issues controlling his temper, retaliated - when the guy was stupid enough to not take a hint, well, he needed to get the message through somehow, right? So he went right for a punch to the side of the guy's neck, knowing he had to go for weak spots rather than just punch randomly, as his strength wasn't really anything more than a human's in this form. It took a few more punches, none of the guy's punches ever actually hitting Luca, before the bouncer had gotten over and broke it up. After orders from him, Luca huffed, still glaring daggers at the other guy, before he then guided Nickie with him outside. Once outside, and a bit off to the side, he looked him over, his temper cooled off a little bit. "You okay?" he asked, just to make sure, while inspecting the bruising.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 1:12 am

Nickie felt Luca´s arms, before being guided behind him and then losing footing for just a moment, landing on his behind at the crowd, that started to gather around them. He looked up at Luca that had been quicker than quick, before noticing something strange, but then again.. he knew that Luca was a siren, but the way that he moved and obviously never got hit, it looked so smooth, like it was something he was used to, before feeling some drops of water on his skin, from the man punching after Luca. * A water type stuff?.. *. He laughed a little by himself, feeling like he had found a pokemon for a second, before actually seeing how grave this was of a situation, before the bouncer finally came, but not only did they get kicked out, they also got a warning, and Nickie wasnt to show himself for a week, but Luca got almost a month. He looked up at Luca with an expression of regret, before walking over to the side with him, before he ended up gliding down the brick wall, slowly sitting on his behind, while taking his knees up to his chest and then just looking forward, feeling like he was the reason for everything.

" I´m s-sorry, that i got us kicked.. out ". His voice was low and he looked at Luca with an apologetic look, before hearing Luca´s concerned voice, clearly surprised by Luca´s feelings towards him in this moment, as he didnt think he would be that concerned, but he looked like it to him, but he could be wrong. A soft black eye was starting to form around one of the spring green eyes. He smiled a little, before nodding. " Yes, i´m fine, thanks for defending me. I d..dont know what happened, he just.. came at me ". He slowly got his phone up, looking at all the messages by Chance, before rubbing his face a little, making him jump from the pain that spiked through his face to his body. " Auch! ". He looked at his hand, as if it had betrayed him, before he slowly looked up at Luca with a little smile over his lips, before almost turning white in his face. It couldnt be.. was it?. " Chance? ". He slowly got back up, before looking at Chance stunned from actually seeing him there in person. " Is that, really you.. or am i seeing things, from getting hit ". He laughed a little but quickly stopped as he took himself in gently pressing against the back eye with the back of his hand.

//Chance kommer ind her fra. Og så går rækkefølgen

@Chance

@Luca

Nickie//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 6:52 am

What the hell was this boy doing to him? He was worried out of his mind. And he couldn’t even let it show, not really. He just hated that he had to hide what he was feeling from everybody. The mix of Nickie being hammered and the fight he heard from the phone was more than enough for him to try and find him. He stood back a moment and saw the siren and Nickie. The siren looked worried at him, which really just pissed him off. It just wasn’t fair. And he wasn’t being fair to Nickie, but he didn’t feel he had a choice. He walked closer and looked at Nickie as he stood up. He felt how his heart skipped a beat when Nickie said he had been hit. ”Nope, it’s me,” he said, the French accent playing with the words. He took a step closer, looking at the siren with a spiteful look in his eyes. He didn’t like the thought of Nickie being with anybody else. ”Come on, I’m taking you back to the school.” His gaze glided back to Nickie. He really tried to keep his face neutral, but he was uncertain if it was possible to keep his worry away.

He turned to the siren again. ”So who the hell do you think you are?” He was actually just pissed that someone who let Nickie drink so much. ”You just let him drink this much? He’s a fucking child.” He wasn’t even sure if Nickie was even old enough to drink legally. He wasn’t trying to undermine Nickie or make him feel less than. But it was him who had take care of him when he was on the toilet emptying his guts, him who had to come up with excuses as to why he wasn’t in school. That siren had all the fun and none of the responsibilities. And maybe Chance was just really tired of responsibilities. ”Come on Nickie.” He held out his hand for him to take.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 9:37 am

Luca sighed and shook his head. "Don't be sorry. I'd much rather get kicked out of there than having them beat you up properly, okay?" he said with a soft smile on his lips, reaching out a hand to gently brush some hair behind Nickie's ear. He breathed a soft sigh of relief when Nickie said he was okay. Good - so apart from the eye, they hadn't managed to do anything. Then he sighed and gently laid his hand on Nickie's when he began touching. "Don't touch it, you'll just irritate it. C'mon, my place's only like five minutes from here... We can get some ice on that eye, that should help..." but just as he'd said it, it seemed that the witch's attention was somewhere else, and he followed his gaze. Huh. So this guy was the Chance guy he had been talking about earlier?

He shortly looked the guy up and down, but then simply returned his attention to the witch before him again. Until the guy started talking to him, of course. He turned to look at him again - also, what the fuck was he? He didn't smell human, nor did he smell like any race he'd ever smelt before... Well, that was weird. But he stood there, with one raised eyebrow as he looked at the guy. "I think I'm the guy that just got around to beating up the guy who did this to him, so he wouldn't get hurt any further, is what I think," he calmly said. He had no idea if the witch had actually told the guy about who his mate was, and, well, Nickie hadn't told Luca yet either, he'd just seen it by coincidence, so he wasn't about to drop that bomb right then and there.

"And yeah, I did. Seriously, how was I supposed to know those pricks would pick on him? If it wasn't for me, it'd have gone even worse. And guys like those would pick on people anyway, no matter if you're drunk or not - so that really doesn't have much to say in this matter. Besides, I've been drinking at least as much. Aren't we allowed to hang out and just try to have some fun? You're not his fucking mother, are you? He's said you've even started bullying him at school, so what does that make you, huh?" Luca said, eyes narrowing at Chance while he calmly laid a hand on one of Nickie's shoulders. Of course, it was obvious that despite him having been drinking at least as much as Nickie, then, well, he was barely even half-drunk. Years of slowly built up tolerance would do that to you.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 3:53 pm

He couldnt help but smile as he looked at Luca, while he tried to make him feel better, for putting them both in the quarantine zone from the nightclub. He looked up with a slight redish color to his cheeks, when he felt Luca´s hand glide over the side of his face, gently putting some of the untamed mane back where it belonged. He couldnt help but smile a little more, from feeling Luca´s hand, before the caring words came from him. " Okay i wont ". He removed his hand from the slightly black eye, nodding as agreement to going home with him. Suddenly he got pale, as if he had seen a ghost. Chance.. it couldnt be him, it just couldnt. He had seen the messages and the missed calls from Chance, but he hadnt been able to actually answer him, not before now.. han here he where, when he heard that it was indeed him. He had gotten up when he noticed him, almost as if he was prepared for something?. As he took a step closer, he hid a little behind Luca, unsure why Chance was there.. was he mad at him for going to a bar, underage.. drinking and then the video he had seen of him. * But i didnt mention his name... did i? *. He looked a little at Chance from behind Luca´s arm, slightly holding on to it. Suddenly hearing Chance saying that he was going to take him back home to school. " I´m not allow.. oh wwait?, oh ". It suddenly hit him, that when it was the weekends, the students was allowed to drink, but wait. No, if they saw him being drunk, any of the teachers, he wasnt yet eighteen years. " No, i´m not coming back with you ".

Nickie looked at them both, as it looked like they were about to hand a stand off, before parting his lips, when Chance asked Luca who the hell he thought he was, but Luca came forward before he could even utter a word. He frowned a little, when he heard Chance call him a child in front of Luca. " I´m not a f-fucking child! ". He said in an angry tone, before stepping forward and then walking near Chance, but stopping a little before, since he heard Luca´s words. He looked at Chance and then at Luca, feeling like he was forced to decide who to choose. One that actually showed that he wanted him, and flirted with him, even stood up for him, or someone who kept pushing him away, who had a girlfriend, didnt want him.. someone who he would just drown with, or someone who would actually save him from drowning, and also had earlier that day.

As Chance held his hand out for him, his gaze instantly softened.. there was no way in hell, Chance couldnt know the feelings he had for him, because it was so obviously, that he held his heart. Slowly he walked forward, as to take Chance´s hand, before feeling Luca´s hand on his shoulder. His hand just grazed Chance´s before he took a step back to Luca´s side, looking at Chance and then looking away from him with clear wet eyes. " Go home Chance. G-Go houme.. to you your girlfriend ". He took a gentle grib around Luca´s arm, almost clinging to him, trying to hide his face behind Luca´s shoulder this time, feeling like he couldnt look at Chance while saying it.. it hurted to much.. like getting his heart ripped open, but.. Chance would never choose him and maybe it was time for him to actually face that truth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Why did it look like Nickie was afraid of him? Why was he hiding and why behind him? Chance didn’t know he wasn’t human. He had no idea that he had changed into something else in the spring. It hadn’t presented itself yet. He already didn’t like this guy. It was nothing personal, probably. He was just so jealous of him it hurt him in all parts of his body. ”He wouldn’t be in that situation if it hadn’t been for you,” he was trying to remain calm, but he had been really freaked out. His heart had been pounding in his chest when he thought something had happened to Nickie.

Chance looked at Nickie again, asking him to come with him. And he didn’t.
Chance looked back at the siren. ”You can do whatever the hell you won’t, I really don’t care.” He looked back at Nickie. If this was the kind of person, he wanted to spend his time with, there was nothing he could do about it. He just hated how much he felt rejected right now. He was so close to just leaving right now. He felt horrible, and it didn’t help to see the two of them cling onto each other like that. He looked at Nickie when he stepped forward. He didn’t even need to say it. He saw it in his eyes. He didn’t want him there. He had found someone better, someone who wanted him. And he deserved it.

He almost thought he was about to take his hand, but then the siren put a hand on his shoulder. and he stepped back. ”Fine.” He looked at Nickie, feeling like his heart was turning to dust. ”Va te faire enculer!” He just turned around and walked away. He couldn’t be around Nickie when he so blatantly rejected him, chose another person instead of him. He couldn’t blame him, but it really hurt. He turned around the corner not looking back once. He couldn’t stand to see him right now. He moved away from them in hasty steps. When he was long enough away for them to not hear him anymore, in case they had heightened senses, he stopped dead in his tracks. He turned to look at the walk next to him. He hammered his fist into the wall out of pure frustration. He barely noticed the intense pain in his hand before he kept walking back to the school.

//Already out I guess xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 5:40 pm

Okay okay, good - the guy was smiling again, which was really what was important, because it meant he kept his thoughts away from the matter at hand, and kept him focused on other things - including that he'd just agreed that they'd go home to Luca, to both get that eye fixed, and probably also for some well-earned sleep. And then... This guy showed up. Sigh.

He shortly looked behind him where Nickie was sort of clinging to his arm,before his gaze was back on the guy in front of him, with that weird smell he hadn't ever smelled before, which only served to make him slightly more suspicious. At least if he smelled like a race he'd met before, he'd know how to act a bit more appropriately. But at least it seemed like Nickie agreed that he wouldn't be going back to the dorms in this state. Luca, too, having been a former student at the academy, knew that he'd be in all kinds of trouble if he did, from being this drunk.

When Nickie stepped back to be by his side again, he, almost automatically, slipped his arm around the witch's shoulders. He didn't really know why, but he just... He just didn't like this dude. At all. And since he was pretty protective by nature, well, that sort of kicked in right that moment. "And if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even be here, alive and breathing," Luca then simply said, narrowing his eyes at the guy. If he only knew that Luca had, indeed, saved Nickie's life earlier in the day when he'd been about to drown.

He recognized that the guy's passing words were in French, but, well, he knew practically nothing of that language - Italian, Spanish and English, and that was it. But then again, he couldn't care less what the guy had to say, not when he could see how much Nickie had been hurting when talking about him - or who he supposed would be him, from the reactions he saw out here, too. After the guy was gone, he turned to the witch again, bending down just a little bit to be on eye-level with him. "You okay, dude?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie   A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie - Page 2 Empty

A bit of relaxation and a chance meeting - Nickie
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Relaxation day? XXX - Sean
» And here we are... So, what'll it be? - Nickie
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» No thing like fate - Nickie.
» Meeting an old friend

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum