Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Midnight Taste

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Midnight Taste Tumblr_p2h8idiIhV1sqn0mto1_400
TIME | Near Midnight
PLACE | Private Apartment / Party
INFO| Only supernatural creatures at the party
OUTFIT | TheSuit

THE APARTMENT
Livingroom/Downstairs
WalkInCloset

Topic for - @Liam

Jessica looked around at the people sitting in a circle, before she started to read out loud of the black card in her hand. " What ended my last relationship ". James smiled a little, before he looked down at his ten cards, putting one down with the words souls on it. They were only four playing it, so three cards got layed downwards, and then the game had started. Oliver looked at them all before saying " Should we have rando with us? ". James looked at oliver, before Ruby said. " No not this time, lets just play us four ". They all nodded, before Jessica started to read the cards.

Jessica " What ended my last relationship "

James´s card - Accidentally eating their soul

Oliver´s card - A sacrifice

Ruby´s card - A disappointing birthday party

Jessica read the cards out loud, each getting more laughter than the other, until she had to choose. She looked what felt like a long time, before saying " Ugh.. its so hard, but i have to go with A Sacrifice ". Oliver looked a little surprised, but then almost yelled " YES! " before taking the black card, making him only miss one to win the game.

James rolled his eyes, before laughing. " Always with the sacrificed. What is it with you and sacrifices Jess ". She smiled rather devious, before saying " I just like a good sacrifice now and then. I am a witch you know ". He smiled before getting up. " That you are. I´m just gonna go grap a drink at the bar, be right back. Try not to sacrifice anyone while i´m gone ". He walked over to the bar, before ordering a glass of his finest wine, a spendid year, and from France. He stood a little in his own thoughts, before being handed the glass, slowly turning around, swirling the red liquid in it, mixed with a little blood for his own pleasure. This party was ONLY for creatures, every little one of them, but mostly in the dark end, like demons, fallen angels, vampires and some witches, but that didnt mean, that the company wasnt great or chill, and every single one in here, was also rather rich. It was the expensive bottles that was on the bar shell, and the party in itself wasnt nearly too big, since it was held in a private two floors apartment, but it was rather big.

James looked around for a little, trying to figure out who actually invited him, but there were no personal pictures, almost like the apartment had been rented. Jessica looked over to James, before waving at him. He waved back, before giving her a nod, as if to say that he was just gonna go to the bathroom, but instead, he began exploring the apartment. The floor upstairs seemed most interesting, so when everyone seemed occupied from what he could see, he took the liberty to slowly go upstairs.
When he came up, he could look down to the livingroom, where people were sitting in the circle playing cards against humanity, but some was also standing and talking, some was even standign very closely to each other.

James walked to the side of the overlook, before going down a long hallway, until he turned a corner and saw a big bedroom, bigger than what he was used to see. " Wauw ". He looked around a little, before taking a sip of his glass, letting the red liquid taint his plump lips, before walking over to the bed, touching the egyptian silk on it. * Hm.. the one hosting this party must have alot of money *. He turned a corner and could easily see that it was a man that lived there. He looked at the big closet, before looking at some of the things, not touching them, but still standing closely. He sat down in the middle of the room, before taking a sip of his glass, looking at the wiew from up there, not the biggest, but still beautiful.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 11:08 am

Liam was having a fantastic time this evening. He always had, when one of his older friends threw a party, and this time, it was one of the guys he had known for what... Five thousand years at this point in time? Maybe even longer than that? No matter what, the guy's parties were always great, the people he invited interesting - at least in a manner they could both agree on. The guy was a blood demon, so, of course, he mainly invited other dark creatures to his parties. Once in a while he invited a few lighter creatures, too, but they were almost always only there as food for the other party guests, as he made sure they wouldn't be someone anybody would miss at all.

This party wasn't one of those, however. Liam had already checked, of course he had, because it was always funny to play around a little with one of them, just to see the innocence being shattered right in front of him. But with the crowd that had been gathered this time around, no such thing could happen. The entire atmosphere here was thick with sinning, with the darkness everybody here exuded - and Liam loved every single second of it. He had just been having some 'fun' with one of the other party guests in one of the smaller, more private rooms of the rented apartment, and after that, he'd gone into the master bathroom attached to the master bedroom, as he knew their host would have no problem with him just making himself feel right at home. Not with the kind of relationship they had - not with as many favors as he actually owed Liam by now.

So, after having freshened up, and made sure everything was back in place, looking perfect as ever, he opened the door back into the master bedroom, and, surprisingly, saw someone else there. Nobody else was supposed to be up here on the second floor of the apartment, after all. "Well then, I see someone took the liberty to explore the place on his own," the incubus then calmly said, a small smirk tilting up the corner of his lips.

// Outfit og hår
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:57 pm

The sound of a door opening made James hurringly stand up, before looking at the stranger turning the corner, so they ended up standing front to front, looking at each other. He raised his brow a little, while letting his autumn eyes slowly study the person in front of him, the scent of him, how he smelled like sex mixed with demon, the beautiful aura he gave and even to the skin of him, and the fashion sense also.

" Hm ". No more words didnt leave the plump lips, before he slowly walked up to the stranger, looking at him with an intense gaze, before almost whispering when he was about to pass him. " You smell like sex ". He didnt move from the spot, before smiling a little, mostly teasingly, before shrugging and then looking towards the wiew. " I enjoy some good peace and quiet sometimes. Even in the home of strangers ".

" Smells like you enjoyed your little ' adventure ' around the apartment also ". He stepped a little away, before walking over to the window, looking down to the people under them, where they looked so small. " So are you the one hosting the party or? ". He looked back at him, waiting for an answer. He took a sip of his drink, before moving to the bedroom. He looked around once more, before sitting in the private bed, definitely a king sized bed and not the standard european beds.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 10:20 am

Liam merely smiled as the man walked closer to him, and a soft chuckle left his lips at the man's - vampire's, he could smell it very clearly now - comments. Was it really any surprise, at all, that an incubus would smell of sex? That was to be expected, was it not? He was merely living up to the standards of the race that he was the very first one of to ever have lived.

"Oh, but I'm always enjoying myself at parties like this one. I don't really see a point in doing anything if I'm not going to enjoy it." that's how his philosophy generally was, but then again, he had more than enough money to not have a care in the world, too, and having lived for as long as he had, you had to fill up your time with stuff you enjoyed, or the potential eternity of living would just seem ever longer than it was.

"And no, I'm not. My good old friend is, though. I was happy to discover he hadn't forgotten about me, even though it's been, what... A thousand years since I saw him, last? Something like it." he then said, shrugging - a thousand years wasn't much in a life that had lasted for over 190 000 years, after all. "But I can see that, like always, his taste in who he invites, in impeccable..." he very obviously gave the vampire a good look all over.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 4:14 am

He smiled a little before teasing " What a bold way to say that you are single ". He slowly stood up, before walking near the man, looking at him with an intense gaze, before saying " Oh so he has. I can see that there is more to this party than.. just the taste of alcohol ". He could feel something, the same thing he had felt.. when he walked past him inside the walk in closet office. How his body had started to react, clearly showing that James was not a small man in his pants. He turned a little, as to better hide it from the man, before shaking his head a little, trying to hold in a chuckle. He had felt it, like a pleasurable shiver down his spine, settling inside of his manhood, but he wasnt full on hard, not even near it. The man in front of him was so beautiful, he had to give him that. There was just something so alluring about him.

He looked around the room, before looking at the man in front of him. " How very rude of me. James King ". He held his hand towards the stranger, waiting for him to take it, if not.. then he would just take his hand back with a nod, before saying " Well, since you have already had your fun, why dont you show me around then?. It´s not like there are something better to do downstairs, is there? ".

He waited for a little while before walking over to the bathroom, to take a look at it. It was always fun to see how other people lives, besides he wasnt going to break anything, he had respect to some degree for other peoples things. He took a sip more of his wine, gently rolling it a little between his fingers, when he sat it down gently at the marble stone in the bathroom, near the sink. He looked into the mirror in front of him, adjusting his hair a little, before looking over at the stranger, is he had followed.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyOns Okt 23, 2019 10:58 am

"Well, to be frank, I don't see any reason to tie myself down." he had a lot of kids and everything, but he had never even once been married, or even gone as far as to claim someone as his girl- or boyfriend... And he was never planning to, either. He hadn't even been around for any of his kids' childhoods, only the single one he'd gotten with Lilith, but that was more out of his infatuation with her, that he stuck around, rather than anything else.

"There's always more to a party than just the alcohol. There's always something going on behind the scene. Parties are usually... Merely a cover-up," he then said, a smirk playing at his lips while his blue eyes for a second or two locked with the vampire's. If you looked closely enough, there was always something else hiding behind the party, after all. Especially a party filled to the brim with dark creatures such as themselves.

And even though the vampire tried to hide it - there was really no hiding such a thing from an incubus. He could smell it in the air, the small amount of pheromones from the slight arousal, making the smile on his lips a rather knowing one. After all, he did know what effect he tended to have on people close to him. How his ability always worked in his favor. Always worked to give him what he needed, what he couldn't get enough of.

Liam smiled, before he shook the man's hand. "Liam Aiden Curtis," he then introduced himself, now that the vampire had introduced himself so brilliantly, it was all he could do in return, after all. If people knew about the strip club in Moonlight Falls, that name would also ring a bell as he was the owner of that particular club, and it was rather popular. He followed the vampire, to stand in the doorway to the bathroom, and lean up against the doorframe. "No, there sadly isn't much left to do downstairs. Unless you want to play their little games. But to be honest, those games are pretty dull compared to the good old ones we used to have, back in the day..."
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 5:09 am

He had felt just like the demon one time, not wanting to tie himself down, and he hadnt done so, in more than a thousand years, but after that?, something had just went wrong but also so right. He smiled a little by the words, before saying " Oh take it from someone old. Love will always find a way, so run while you can ". He knew that some people and their sexuality could be something that would get them to hold a distance to certain things, but he didnt think further about it, not with this man, that almost screamed sex on legs.

He couldnt keep a little intrigued smile back, as the curiosity grew in his autumn brown yes, how he wanted to hear more. " Please do tell. Is there something 'secret' about this party too?, maybe an underground sex chain or have you drugged us all, for us to be sold to the highest bidding person ". He looked at his drink for a moment, gently waving his hand over it for a second, to see if he could track any scent that wasnt suppose to be in this wine, but no, nothing he could smell. " Hm, maybe not ". He laughed a little, teasingly looking at Liam, before taking his hand and giving him a nod of respect.

As they were inside the master bathroom, he couldnt help but feel the energy Liam was giving him, like a feel in his body, like when hairs would stand on egde over ones body or in the neck, he could feel the effect. " Are you doing it on purpose? ". He looked at him with a more serious look this time, but his voice didnt change at all, it still remained calm as ever, since he wasnt angry at Liam, not even close, but he was starting to feel the effect some more in his pants, how it had starten to tighten a little, which he hid with his glass in front of his crotch, while sitting down at the side of the tub. He looked at him as he stood leaned up against the doorframe. He tried to ting about the name a little bit, almost tasting on it, when he mumbled " Liam Aiden Curtis ". Like he was almost caressing his name for a while, letting his tongue glide in his mouth, touch the pearly white teeth, before licking his lips as descretly as he could, before giving a little soft smile. " So what kind of games was that?, if i may ask ". This man sounded intriguing, but he was also curious to know more about these games he was talking about.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 11:47 am

Liam couldn't help the slightly dark chuckle escaping him. Ooh boy. The guy really didn't know anything about him - it was clear from the way he spoke. Liam, having been around when the first vampires came around, and subsequently, also the first created ones, knew the exact difference in smell between the two - so he knew the guy was born to be a bloodsucker, and, as such, couldn't be any more than 9000 years old or so. Still kind of a kid in Liam's eyes. "Well, you're entitled to that opinion, of course you are... But for me... You know, love hasn't found a way for more than 190 000 years. So excuse me for thinking that it never will."

He was simply smiling while the vampire inspected his drink,and the smile widened when he vampire finally seemed to really notice the effect that Liam's mere presence had on people. "Believe me - if I did it on purpose, you'd be feeling it a lot more than you do right now. This is really nothing." but this basic level of the aura was one that he could never really turn off. He'd tried in the past, but never could... And it didn't bother him to have it, after all, on the contrary, it often brought him more people to have fun with, more souls to eat.

"Oh, you know... We used to go out, just a big bunch of incubi and succubi, crash some parties, see who got the most people in a night... Never having to worry about leaving bodies behind was truly lovely. Nothing like the surveillanced era we're in right now." he sighed with longing for the ages past, where one really didn't have to be so careful hiding everything you did. Only parties he didn't like to crash, were ones with witches, though - he'd learned his lesson way back when that witch coven turned him from blood demon to the first incubus there ever was. Don't fuck around with witches. They could turn on you in an instant, and if they got their whole coven with them... Very few things could stop them.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 1:48 pm

When he heard how old the demon actually was, he held his arms up a bit. " Wow, i´m so sorry, i didnt know that you were that old. I guess you really cant judge a book by its cover now a days ". He smiled a little apologizing, before looking even more at Liam now. So old.. could that really be possible?, and then what about Lucifer.. how old was he then?. He didnt really think more about it after that, since he didnt have to. He listened to Liam about how if he did it on purpose, he would have felt it even more than he did right now and thank god for that, that he didnt have to feel it to a full exstend, since he could already feel the feeling inside of his body and his pants, as he had to even hide it, putting a strain on both himself but also his pants hard fabric.

He took a sip of his drink, looking into the liquid for a little while, before looking over at Liam, but with a neutral expression, since he wasnt a guy to always smile, but he had caught himself in doing it more often than normal this year, because of a certain somebody. " So this is nothing ". He raised his brow a little, like he didnt believe him, but then again, he sendt him a little smile, before saying " That must be a bliss for a demon like you. Making it that much easier to get fingers in the victims i assume ". He as a vampire should know, that with the predatory state, something like a bliss also followed with just being that more presentable for people, more alluring, something predators always had, even normal humans.. sometimes had something, but most cases.. murders.

He listened with interest, when Liam started to talk about crashing parties and see who could get sex with most people, also the thing about incubi and succubi. " Ah, så thats what you are ". He had never met one, so of course he didnt know about them, before now. " So there really is male versions of the female succubus, no wonder i couldnt quite pin you ". He slowly got up, before he walked closer to Liam, feeling the energy coming from him almost, as he stood rather close. " I have met demons before, but i couldnt quite place your.. scent anywhere in those i have met before. Not that all creatures bear the same scent, but some creatures of same kind of race just bear this certain.. scent to them, in their personal ". He smiled a little. He nodded to the thing about surveillance era, before saying. " Yeah, i agree ".
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptySøn Okt 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Liam couldn't help the chuckle - nobody ever expected him to be that old, after all, unless they had met him aeons ago, and even those people, a lot of them, had problems grasping exactly how long a life he'd led. Lilith was one of the few he knew who was older than him - but she was also one of the few he'd do everything for. She was probably the closest he would ever come to loving anyone, and still, it was so far from everybody else's idea of love, that it probably couldn't be called that, anyway. Infatuation, maybe, then? Devotion? He never needed anything from her in return. If she wanted something, he made sure it'd happen. He'd seen her temper once before, and he wouldn't want to see it again - but that was just all the more incentive than he already had, to do what she wanted. Anyway, his focus right now was on the vampire in front of him.

"It is. believe me. You wouldn't keep your hands to yourself if I actually, consciously, did something about it." he said with a calm, almost serene smile. "And yes, it is. Makes it extremely easy to find something to eat. And, bonus - it turns up the profit of my club whenever I'm walking through the rooms there, too." he then said - being the owner of a strip club, it was indeed an extremely handy ability to have, seeing as most of the dancers also went all the way, for the right price. So if he helped riling people up, that just meant more money in the bank for him at the end of it all.

"Indeed, I am. And we incubi were there before the succubi - just for your information." he then said, with a small, knowing smirk that did clearly tell that he knew this and wasn't just guessing - being the very first incubus had sort of given him that information seeing as the succubi only started appearing afte rhe himself had been transformed into a incubus. He couldn't remember exactly when, but he was pretty sure it was a few centuries before they'd shown up, after the witches had finished their ritual on him. "Oh, I know. I knew you're a pureblood the moment I smelled you, too. I've been close to more than my share of vampires, pureblood and not." they were a rather young race compared to himself, having been around for only the past nine thousand years, but whatwith their predatory natures mixing so well, then of course he'd been around a ton of them.
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyMan Okt 28, 2019 3:41 am

He raised his brow shortly, when the man said that he wouldnt be able to keep his hands for himself, if he actually tried to do anything. He didnt know if he should believe him, but he did, for now. He smiled a little over it, before licking his lips. He nodded a little as he got schooled in demons and who was made or born first for that matter. " Ha, would you look at that, i didnt even know ".

He took another sip of his almost empty wine, before looking down at the glass, a little stained from it, on the inside, but else fine. He walked past Liam, with a little devilish smile over his lips, before saying " Would you care to join the party again, or should i get us a bottle, then we can just sit and talk up here, where no one is gonna disturb us ". He didnt mean it in any form of kinky way, only that he was fascinated with a very old demon, how much he properly had seen and experienced.

He walked out into the masterbedroom again before looking a little around, standing in the same spot. If he wanted to go down again, he would just do that, but else he would get down and pick up a bottle for them and a glass for Liam, so he could actually get something to drink, or else.. he would just stay there, waiting for Liam to ask him something if he of course wanted, or else he had some questions for him. " So have you been near many purebloods, since it was so easy for you to smell?`, or do we just have a certain scent to us ". He didnt actually know how good demons could smell, but he guess that they were as good as themself almost.

//Sorry det er lidt kort
Gæst
Gæst

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste EmptyTirs Okt 29, 2019 10:35 am

"Most people don't. It's not like it matters to most people when there's only a few hundred years in difference. It's not a lot compared to the 190 millenia, after all." he simply said with a smile and gentle shrug. Which was true, after all - a few centuries were just a drop in the ocean, there. If he himself wasn't the first incubus to ever have existed, he probably wouldn't have known that incubi and succubi didn't appear at the same time, either.

"You're much more interesting company than all of them. So let's just stay up here, hmm?" he said with an utterly charming smile on his lips. He liked being the center of attention, too, yes, but actually, most often he'd prefer one-on-one discussions, as long as the other party was interesting to him - which the vampire here certainly was.

So Liam just calmly walked over to sit down on the edge of the bed as he waited for the pureblood to return with the bottle of wine, and after the wine had been poured, and Liam had taken a sip of it, he smiled at the question. While the vampire had been away, he'd also discarded of the suit jacket, leaving him with the dress shirt and tie underneath. "I have. You're one of the slightly younger races around - but I've also never really met a vampire who didn't make for some interesting company. So, to put it bluntly, I do love that your race came to be. You fit just as naturally into the night life as we demons do," in general, yes, a demon's senses would be almost on par with a vampire's - and Liam's were better than most other demons', which of course enabled him to almost instantly smell what race people were, especially with as close as he had to get to people on a daily basis.
Sponsoreret inhold

Midnight Taste Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Midnight Taste   Midnight Taste Empty

Midnight Taste
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a taste (tw)
» Just a little taste! - Remington.