Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hi I’m Manu

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 8:31 pm

"Yeah, right till she loses her interest and goes back to pretend I dont exist," he said with a shrug. He didnt really mind as he had his grandmother who was the best. He just found it more annoying that she couldnt make up her mind. He smiled as she complimented his grandmother, "She is. You two would get along pretty well," he said with a small smile, before he realized what he may be suggesting, "I mean, you dont have to meet her as my fake girlfriend," he quickly clarified, "You could just be my friend," he added with a trying smile as he looked at her.
He nodded at her reply, guiding her to the food area as he kept their hands connected. He looked around as he was squinting his eyes at the menu, trying to figure out what would be good, he barely noticed that she was moving closer to him, their hands were connected and that was a good feeling. He looked down at her, smiling softly for a bit as he just looked at her face. He blinked after a bit, coming back to reality as he chuckled, looking up. "I think I'd like a strawberry milkshake with chicken wings and fries on the side..." he said in a ponderous tone, looking down at her, "What about you? It's my treat," he said, rather curious to hear what she wanted.
When they got to the end of the line, he made their orders to the cashier, pulling out his wallet to pay before he got a little flag of a sort that would lead the waiter to their table. He let her choose a table before he placed the flag on it, sitting down as he rubbed his hands together. "I should have ordered extra fries. I feel so hungry," he said with a voice full of anticipation. He sighed with content at the thought of chicken wings, leaning back as he stretched his legs a little, touching the side of hers with his rather subtly.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 9:00 pm

Winona looked down at the mention of her meeting his grandmother. It wasn't something she did, not even with friends. Perhaps because family matter was something rather private to her. "I'm not really someone you introduce to your family," she just said, not wishing to hurt him with her words, but simply stating a fact. She really wasn't one to meddle with other people's family. "But the thought is nice," she added, looking up at him. The smile on her lips had faded a bit, but she was happy that he started speaking about food rather than family. She looked up, turning her head to the side as she thought for a bit. "Well, my instructor in dance told us all to stay away from carbs, so I'll be taking the largest fries ever, and I guess I could go for some onion rings as well as a large coke," she said with her smile slowly returning to normal. She wasn't going to let her teacher in school tell her what to eat, not even on a pretend date. As they placed their orders, she gladly found a table, a bit in the back just away from all the machine noise. Sitting down she leaned back, chuckling a bit at the way he rubbed his hands together. "I've never actually been to an arcade," she said looking out at the people around them. There weren't many eating, but some were, others were simply sitting down for a soft drink. She exhaled, looking back at him, a little surprised as she felt his leg rub against hers. However, for some reason she didn't really mind. Actually, it felt nice for some reason, a reason she was quick to push back to the farthest corner of her brain. "Tell me something," she said, leaning on the table, placing her elbows on the surface and her head in her palms. "Are you actually gay? I mean, I don't mind, it's just ... I've never had a guy say no to touching me," she said. She wasn't angry or offended, she was just generally curious to know what was going on inside his head.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 9:33 pm

When he had suggested her meeting his grandma he hadnt been sure what reply to expect, but as she seemed to shut it down, he decided to leave it alone, not wanting to bother her too much. "Alright, no more talk of awesome grandmas and meetings," he said before changing the topic to food. He narrowed his eyes a little with a concerned expression as she spoke about her teacher monitoring her food, yet when she seemed to have a complete opposite idea, he couldnt hold back a broad smile.
Her confesssion made him pinch his lips to a duck-face for just a second as he rolled his shoulders to show it wasnt a big thing, "I've been here a few times. It's smaller than the one I used to hang out at in America, but it's fun either way," he explained before he tilted his head at her, "I would have thought the jocks being here all the time, it's like the best excuse to play games instead of sitting at a bar or a restaurant and actually have to hold a conversation for more than five seconds," he said with a small laugh to follow. He couldnt imagine the jocks' being the kind to have intellectual conversations but maybe it was his impression that clouded his judgement. He looked at her as he nodded at her request, his expression waiting for her question. When she asked, he frowned with one corner of his mouth curling up as she finished her sentence. He shook his head as he sighed, wondering in that moment if he just seemed to be that gay type. "I'm just not like most guys I guess. Sure it was tempting... but I would have ended up regretting it," he said with a shrug. "I know I seem like that guy who's either forever stuck in the friendzone or well... gay, but I'm not" he said as he narrowed his eyes a little at her, "Is it the first time a straight guy has denied you?" he said, not being able to contain the teasing pitch to his tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 10:02 pm

She shrugged at his notion about the jocks. "To be honest, to most people at the academy, a date involves going to the movies and trying not to get caught in the act at the back row," she said with a small chuckle. That was at least how most dates for her had turned out. "And most dates don't really involve speaking," she shrugged, smiling at the waitress that came down with their food and drinks. She grabbed her coke, taking a sip and let out a satisfied sigh. She wasn't usually drinking sodas, but she felt like she had deserved it. As he spoke about being different, she looked at her fries. Some part of her was hoping he was right, that he was very much different from those she had been with before, but inside herself she couldn't believe it. In her eyes, most guys were the same, or they at least had the same end goal. "I don't think anyone seem gay, if you're gay you're gay, not really anything to do about it, right?" she said, shrugging as she picked up a fry, placing it in her mouth where she started to chew slowly, still listening. She couldn't help chuckle at his question, but she hadn't ever really been denied. "First time anyone has said no - straight or gay," she said with a small smile on her lips. She grabbed one of her onion rings, breaking it in half as she took a bite. She pushed her fries to be between them, nodding to them that he could just eat. "I actually need to be mindful of my carbs," she admitted, a small sigh escaping her lips. Perhaps that had been why she had been caught up in her mind today. "We have a big competition coming soon, and I just landed a solo - so all eyes will be on me," she shrugged, not making a big deal of it. She was a great dancer, and she had had many a solo before, but it was different this time around. At least it felt like that. "Do you do any sports? Besides PE of course," she asked, taking a sip of her coke.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 10:42 pm

He barred his teeth in surprise at her explanation of dates, it was like his expression spoke instead of him. Yikes. He felt a little weird for thinking this was how dates were supposed to, when he clearly was one of the few that had thought a date would be a night at the arcade. "Well shit," he mumbled to himself, looking up as the waitress approached them.
"I guess. It's just that many people seem to have this idea that being gay is more a personality trait than what it is," he said with a shrug. He wasnt really sure how gay was classified anymore. He just knew he wasnt feeling any attraction like that towards another guy. He started off by sipping on his strawberry milkshake, feeling the cold sugary delight on his tongue, looking at her for a bit as she said it was the first time ever. He scoffed, placing the milkshake back on the table. He grabbed a fry that he dipped into ketchup, as he gave it some thought. "Maybe I am gay," he said in a self-realizing tone before he chuckled, shaking his head.
He looked at her fries, before he looked at his own. He pushed his up next to hers, though he had a feeling he would be eating the most of them. "Why?" he asked her as he tilted his head. He grabbed a wing, before he loosely inspected it with his eyes while he listened to her. He frowned a little at her shrug, wondering why she wasnt thinking much of it, but she had probably been to a lot of competitions - He had a feeling she had won most of them as well. Her question made him shrug as he took a bite of his wing, chewing it rather quickly to reply, "None. I enjoy running in the forest, but that's about it," he explained as he gave it some thought. "I used to play football in America, but that was when I was like 6," he said. He didnt remember much of it, except the times he had been mowed down by the older children. Maybe he was just used to getting his ass kicked in life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Winona couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his words saying that he might be gay after all, but she could sense he meant it as a joke. Sure, he might present a bit more feminine, but that didn't mean that he leaned one way or the other. "Carbs make me bloated," she chuckled, taking a deep breath as she looked at the fries. She wanted to eat them all, but that would mean giving up something else instead. "Besides, if I can't work my carbs off with sex, well, what's the fun in eating them?" she said poking to one of the fries. As he spoke of only running she nodded. Honestly, Winona hated exercising, besides dancing that was. She chuckled at his mention of football. "That's a rather cute image you put of yourself," she said, trying to imagine a small Manu in that bulky equipment. She took another bite of her onion ring, looking out at the crowd as she chewed. It wasn't that she was bored, she was just trying to soak it all up. Seeing some she knew from her classes play games and trying their best at flirting. "Did you love your girlfriend?" she asked, rather perplexed as to what that feeling felt like. She hadn't ever been in love, never really felt love from another person either, but what she didn't know she wouldn't miss. That was what she told herself as she took another sip of her coke.  
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 1:26 am

“Beside the fact that they’re the perfect amount of enclosed mush? You cant seriously tell me that you dont think the consistency of a fry isnt the most amazing thing?” he said as he picked up a fry to inspect it, gently crushing it between two fingers to feel the mushy part he spoke of. He enjoyed chicken far more than fries, but he had to give the yellow sticks some credit. He tried not to think about the fact that she had brought up sex as a reason for her to eat her fries. Maybe he was just sensitive to the topic as it wasnt something he had indulged himself in further than what he had had with his girlfriend in America. Maybe it was just him trying to hold on to a faded memory that had made him so happy once.
“Oh I was almost small enough to be the ball. Those guys were ruthless,” he said with a smile, feeling like it wasnt really that bad back then as the older guys hadnt had malicious intent with their rough gameplay.
He swallowed hard at her question as he picked up a few more fries to eat slowly while he thought about it. “I thought she was the one. I’m guessing it’s because she was my first everything, but I just had this weird feeling,” he said, scrunching his face as he knew he had answered her question with a complicated answer. “I did love her. With all my heart, I guess. And I hope that if she’s with someone new, that he’d make her laugh even more than I did,” he said, his eyes on the fries as he seemed to lose track of the conversation. He shook his head, scoffing at himself for going off on such a ramble. “Sorry. I probably shouldnt be talking about my ex on our date, or at least that’s what wikihow told me,” he said raising his brows with a small smile, not shy to admit that he wasnt the best at knowing how to execute the perfect date. He grabbed two fries and placed them under his upper lip like fangs, “I think I just found my costume for halloween. Count Bloatula. I’ll make sure all the dancing Winona’s in Gaia will suffer from severe puffiness in the abdomen,” he said, the fry fangs muffling his speech a little as he smiled at her before bursting out in laughter, making the fries fall out and bounce off the table to the floor. “Would I win the costume contest?” He asked her with a lingering tint of a cackle in his tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 1:27 pm

The way he spoke about fries made her chuckle. He seemed awfully in to it, but she liked the silliness of it all. When he spoke of his ex, she looked at her coke, listening to him as she ran the straw around the cup. She had never heard something like it. Her first hadn't been pleasant, far from it, but when it was done she just kept up her facade. Hearing him speak about her made her smile a bit, not so much as it was noticeable, but enough that she felt the corners of her mouth turn upwards. "I didn't know wikihow instructed in fake dates as well," she teased back. He soon found a way to distract her, and her eyes widened as he popped the fries under his lips. As he started teasing her she sighed, looking down at the table. "Yeah. you'd be great," she just said, getting up from her seat and moving out to the arcade. Why was she letting such light teasing get to her? She walked over to one machine, looking at it for a while before sighing and putting in a few tokens. It was just a simple race game, making the car move and get in first place was the goal. When she came in second she hit the side of the machine, popping in some more tokens to try again. Winona stuck out her tongue a bit as she focussed, turning the steering wheel to try and ram one of the cars off of the road.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 7:19 am

"Well fake dates are supposed to look like real dates, soooo... I sorta just looked up tips for a regular date," he said with a shrug to her tease. When he had thought of doing his tease, he had expected a laugh or at least a smile. That was what usually happened right? But when she looked down at the table, he knew he had messed up. His smile faded as she got up, one fry falling out and onto the table as he watched her walk off with a rather shocked expression. Shit. What was he supposed to do about that? He pulled a hand through his hair, thinking of something to do. He leaned back as he placed his hands on his face, trying to think of the possibilities that wouldnt just make this end up in disaster. Surely running after her and apologize would rub salt into the wound more than be any help.
He got up after a while, going out into the arcade area where people where playing on their machines. His eyes were scouting around as he looked for her, hoping he would find her rather fast. A black haired girl popped up in front of him and he almost bumped into her if he hadnt noticed the dark hair. "You're Manuuuuuu. Winona's boytoy," she said with a warm tone and he didnt even have to look twice to know that it was Lana McClain. His expression changed to confusion as he wasnt sure where the friendly tone was coming from, but then he realized - It was obviously to get back at Winona since they were rivals. He sighed deeply as he shook his head before he moved around her to continue his search, but she wasnt having it. She grabbed his arm and pulled hard as she turned him to face her again. "Where are you going?" she asked sweetly with her head tilted sideways. "Lana, I aint doing this with you," he told her as he turned back around. She placed a hand on his shoulder, "I dont need your permission, I need her to look," she said lowly with a bright smile as her eyes slowly moved around. Manu frowned as he turned to her, "Get your hand off me!" he exclaimed in frustration, his face flaring up with surprise at how he lost his calm. Lana's smile faded and a deep frown spread on her brows.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 11:00 am

Maybe she was just acting stupid, maybe she judged him too hard. But how could he understand how much dancing meant to her? If she wasn't mindful, she would make a fool of herself, and then everything would be for nothing. She lost again, slamming the side of the machine, getting a few looks from those around her. Scoffing she let the machine alone, and as she looked up she saw Lana with Manu. Breathing out through gritted teeth, clutching one of her hand to a fist as she felt the need to just throw a punch right in the face of that siren. She moved closer with the intention of punching the living daylights out of her, but then she heard Manu yell at her. Winona chuckled a bit, walking over to grab his arm, placing a kiss on his cheek. "I thought I could smell rotten fish," she said as she turned her face towards Lana, looking her up and down. The two of them had been rivals for as long as she could remember. So long she couldn't remember when it started. "Do you honestly think that would've worked - Trying to get with him when he's with me?" Winona asked with a small chuckle, looking at Manu with a collected gaze. However there was a softness to the way she looked at the fairy, and she knew Lana would be able to tell. But she didn't care, she needed to show it a little. "It's really sad that you have to go for other's happiness to feel better about yourself - Isn't that why Delaney is constantly in and out of school? Why your large demon friend isn't around right now?" she asked in a cold tone. She didn't like Lana, there was no secret about that. But she wasn't going to let her ruin Manu, not if she could help it. Winona let her hand run down his arm, taking his hand, entangling their fingers. She felt her heart beat a little faster by the gesture, but she tried to keep it down, knowing Lana would see her pulse rise. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I was about to beat my boyfriend in Mario Kart," she said with a sly grin, pulling Manu with her, hoping the siren wouldn't follow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 6:05 pm

The frown on Lana’s brows seemed to disappear as Winona showed up, but her cold expression could be just as cruel as her angry one. She kept her eyes on the fairy for a bit with eyes that could possibly kill. Winona’s words didnt help much but it did pull the siren’s attention to her rival. “Oh shut the fuck up,” she replied in a tired tone. She couldnt remember what had started their rivalry but it didnt really matter to her, at least not anymore. She scoffed at her words, eyeing Manu before looking back at her. “It worked on Alex didnt it? That’s why you wanna get back at him so bad, isnt it?” She said as a big smile spread on her lips. They were both so good at taunting each other, bringing the worst out in them. Manu frowned at Lana’s words, but he wasnt going to interfere, knowing Winona probably wanted to handle her own battles and not have some dweeb stand up for her to Lana McClain of all people. Lana shrugged at Winona’s words, her smile lingering, “I dont dictate how they live their life. I know the concept is all new to you, but not everyone is a dog who follow every command,” she said as she eyed Manu again, looking back at Winona. Manu clutched her hand a little tight, nodding at Winona’s words before he followed her, looking back at Lana with angry eyes. “What’s her problem?” He mumbled, looking back at Winona. Lana had sent him a smile before her eyes turned cold as ice and she walked off, by the way she was smiling, he felt this uneasiness. He shook his head to look up at the machines, unable to shake off Lana’s words that had painted a picture of him being Winona’s dog.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 1:38 pm

"Alex is a dickhead, I hope you enjoyed some sloppy seconds," Winona almost growled. As she moved away with Manu she felt frustrated, felt like she should turn around and rip off that smug expression on the siren's face. "She's miserable, and wants everyone around her to be worse off than herself so she can feel better about herself," she mumbled, looking down at the machine they now stood in front of. She breathed out, knowing that Lana had been right in some things, but she was too proud to admit it. She popped some coins into the slot, moving to sit down behind one of the two steering wheels. The game counted down and off their character's went on the screen. Winona tried focusing on the game, tried not thinking about Lana's damaging words, but truth was Winona only pretended to be a bitch to keep up appearance. "She's not right, you know," she said, her voice a little frustrated as one of the NPC's drove her off the road, making her hit her steering wheel until her character was returned to the game. She set off again, making sure to just run her own game. "You're not a dog - You actually mean something," she said, grunting annoyed as she got pushed off the road again. She leaned back in her seat, looking up at the ceiling for a while, trying to calm herself. "She's just trying to get in your head, and that's the way she'll break you down," she said.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Hi I’m Manu   Hi I’m Manu - Page 3 Empty

Hi I’m Manu
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Familiarity - Manu

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum