Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Familiarity - Manu

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 4:21 pm

@Manu <3
Outfit:
A grey t-shirt.
Blue-ish black jacket.
Black pants with a hole by at the right knee, showing off the scraped knee.

Spencer was sitting in an alley close to the main street. He was watching people passing. His pupils were dilated, showing off exactly what was going on, if you knew just a little about the human body. His hair was messy, going in each and every direction. He was not a part of the world like he normally was. Usually he could manage fine with just a little bit, but that day had been particular shitty, and he had taken more than he should have. He was not in danger of OD'ing, but he was not able to walk seemingsly uneffected around. He used the wall as support to get on his feet. He moved slowly further down the alley. He should be getting home. It was better to be high there - and Nathaniel had said he would prefer it like that. About halfway down the alley, he lost his balance and fell to the ground. The fabric on his knee broke, his knee bleeding.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 6:08 pm

Running errands for his grandmother was a thing Manu usually did when he wasnt busy with friends or school. Ever since meeting Winona, his life had been changed in some way he wasnt sure whether he had adapted to yet or still processing. He missed America in some ways, things over there werent as complicated as they were here. He chekced the list before he started moving through alleys to get to his location. He frowned a little as he watched a guy stumble down the street, feeling like he should have moved on but something seemed so familiar, he couldnt just leave it. He followed the guy in subtle ways as he slowly got closer and closer. When the guy turned for the alley, he stopped, peeking his head past the brick wall to watch the guy’s wander. He frowned, feeling like he had a name or something right on his tongue, but then the guy fell. Manu ran directly to him, looking quite concerned, “Are you okay?” He asked, not really able to see the guy’s face yet.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyTirs Okt 01, 2019 9:12 pm

Spencer heard a voice close to him. ”Yeah, yeah. Just a scratch.” He sat up, turning his face to the helpful guy. He knew that face, but placing it seemed a little more difficult. His eyes widened slightly when he realized who it was. ”Manu?” He scratched his forehead just above the eyebrow. ”This is weird trip.” Coke wasn’t supposed to make him imagine things. He reached forward and poked Manu in the shoulder, quickly pulling his hand back. ”What the fuck. You’re real.” He got on his feet brushing his hands of in his pants. He looked down at the hole by the knee. ”These are my church pants,” he said sighing. He turned his gaze back to Manu. ”Anyway.. How are you doing? What are you doing here?” He hadn’t seen him for some years, but he could never forget one of his best childhood friends.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 2:02 am

It was a relief to hear that it wasnt as bad as he thought it was. Clearly the guy was on something, otherwise he hadnt staggered in his steps, let alone wandered into an alley randomly. When he saw his face, he frowned a little surprised as he blinked a few times, just as the guy said his name. Spencer Lane. He was lost for words as he saw his pupils so wide. He didnt comment on his words about his trip, he wouldnt really know what a trip was like. When Spencer poked his shoulder, Manu groaned as it wasnt exactly a soft poke. "Yeah? Obviously," he replied as he rubbed the spot where Spencer had poked him, exhaling deeply as he looked at his childhood friend. He looked down at his knee, sighing as he looked up at Spencer with a small smile, "Didnt know you still went," he chuckled.
The question made him frown in a pondering expression as he scratched the side of his neck. "My mom wrote my abuela some years ago, begging to have her bring me here," he explained as he made a small shrug, "Now I'm here, attending the academy," he said as he then narrowed his eyes at the banshee, "What about you, Spence?" he flipped the question, his curiousity at it's peak, just like his worry. They were just kids back then, and now they were almost men.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyOns Okt 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Spencer looked at him, blinking a few times rapidly as to make sure he wouldn’t disappear. ”Holy shit,” he muttered. He chuckled shortly. ”Every Sunday, twice on Christmas. Never been more committed to anything,” he said. He hadn’t been anything this when they last saw each other. He had been like most children, if not even more outgoing. He was trying to hard to seem okay - which no other children would pick up on, of course. ”Sorry about making you a human facebook,” he said, nodding towards his shoulder.
”Cool, I guess,” he said. He wasn’t that fond of school, didn’t see any reasons to attend - not that he would have the money to pay for it. ”Followed a girl from the states,” he said. It wasn’t a lie, it just wasn’t for the reason people might think. ”Two, actually,” he grinned. ”No honestly, I just needed to get away. There wasn’t anything left for me there.” His few friends had gone and he hadn’t been in contact with his family for a almost a year.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 3:12 pm

He laughed at his commitment, though he didnt quite believe it, "Good one, Spence," he chuckled as he shook his head. This nostalgic feeling was pretty good, like a blow of fresh air in all the things that had been looming over his head like a thick fog. He shrugged at Spencer's apology, looking at his shoulder, "No worries," he assured him, though he did still feel the lingering feeling of having been poked in the shoulder by someone who thought it was all a mindtrick.
"It wasnt at first. But it's alright now," he said with a faint smile, his eyes moving around his friend's face to notice all the differences from what his memory had savoured. He definitely didnt look like that little boy that despite his circumstances, still managed to smile and be happy - At least when his father wasnt around. Manu hadnt been blind to Spencer's issues, but he had no idea what any of it meant at such a young age.
He nodded, raising his eyebrows as Spencer corrected himself. It seemed quite the risk to give up a life to come here for two girls, but he seemed to change his mind about his reason for coming here. Manu smiled, walking closer as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's good to see you again either way," he said before pulling Spencer into a hug. He hadnt really hugged his friends since he left America, but this seemed like a good moment to bring up a old habit. He scrunched his face a little as he pulled away though, "Okayyyy, not to be a dick, but you need a shower my dude, you smell like you've been on the run for a whole day," he said, shaking his head as he chuckled. He didnt really mind, except a small spark of worry. "Do you have a place you can go to?" he said, frowning a little worried.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyTors Okt 03, 2019 8:03 pm

”Never lost that humor.” He might have changed in many regards, but not that one. Although he used his humor as a cover for how shitty his life was. It was easier for people to relate to humor than hardship. He couldn’t imagine attending school at all. He hadn’t even finished high school. ”Can’t say I believe you,” he told him with a small smile. He had not expected anyone to realize what was going on with him back then, and until about a year ago actually. He had hid it, because he knew what would happen if he didn’t. He had once tried talking to a teacher. When his dad found out, he had beat him bloody. Needless to say, Spencer never attempted to do that again.
Spencer smiled at his childhood friend as he came closer. He leaned into the hug. He made a strangled laugh by his comment. ”Cause I have, in some way.” He nodded to his next question. ”I do. It’s just near here and well… It’s just not easy getting there.” Truth was, he had been an even bigger mess since coming here. He was in a new place, not knowing his way around or knowing the people. He had felt alone at first, but now he was getting to know people. ”And don’t worry about it, I like dicks.” He frowned at himself. ”I mean assholes… No.. Fuck… Whatever… You know what I mean, right?”
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptyLør Okt 05, 2019 1:41 am

“That’s fine. Oddly enough, you can actually get used to having someone press your face down into the toilet bowl,” he said like it was some sort of fun fact about school. It didnt happen to him anymore, but it wasnt like he had forgotten when it did and how it felt. But he did get the notion that Spencer wasnt in school and it made him worried for his childhood friend. Education was important, it was what Manu’s grandmother had always told him - Education ensured a good job with good pay.
He chuckled as Spencer laughed, pinching his lips with a surprised expression as he confirmed to Manu’s observation. “Geez, you joining a marathon?” He asked in a joking tone, not wanting to ask about the obvious. He nodded with a sigh of relief at the mention of a home to go to. So that was at least good. “How so?” He couldnt mask his curiousity.
When Spencer spoke of liking dicks, Manu’s eyes widened for a second in surprise before hos friend tried to elaborate the meaning that seemed quite clear. “Oh, you’re into men,” he said, his expression turning to normal. “Well, they say that love is love,” he said with a shrug, feeling like he couldnt care less what Spencer liked as he was still the childhood friend that he had loved so dearly back then - Almost like a brother he never had. “I’m starving. Wanna go grab a bite?” He asked witg  a bright smile on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 12:20 pm

Spencer made a click sound, pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth. ”Dude, I told you to not eat lunch in the bathroom,” he said with a slight smile. He remembered that Manu hadn’t always been treated nicely in school, but he chose to believe people weren’t doing stuff like that anymore. If that was the case, he was happy to go into that fancy school and tell people off - or flip them off, whatever worked. ”Hell yeah. Your body is a temple and shit. You need to take good care of it.” He continued the joke. His expressions became more serious by the following question. ”It’s just not near here and sometimes I’m not in the mood to take a long walk.” Mood could very easily be translated to condition.
Spencer shook his head excessively. ”No. No, I was just trying to make a joke. It kinda backfired, huh?” He was not ashamed or anything, he just didn’t have many good experiences with coming out. He had only told one person. At some point, he might not be able to hide anymore, especially not considering who he was involved with. But for now, he was going to stay under the radar. ”Yeah, of course. But I uh… I like girls. I came here for them, didn’t I?” He was maybe overdoing it a little. He just didn’t want people to watch him differently, and he was sure people would. ”Fuck yeah.” He was quite hungry himself. "Pretty sure there's a MacD near here."
Sponsoreret inhold

Familiarity - Manu Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Familiarity - Manu   Familiarity - Manu Empty

Familiarity - Manu
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hi I’m Manu

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum