Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 27, 2019 8:22 pm

Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be in contact with hydra. Or at least not in the beginning. Shortly he pouted for fun, before smiling and looking around once again. “okay.” He said as he looked back at Sakchai. “I assume you´re agreeing to the whole partnership? Or do you want me to prove something to you first?” he smiled a bit teasingly at him. “Or… do you just believe me that I´m a don? You don´t want any prove? Just my words?” Casually, he leaned back in the chair and relaxed. He didn’t see Sakchai as an enemy. Therefore he felt like he could relax around the man.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyTors Nov 28, 2019 12:31 pm

"I do agree to it. Really, I couldn't care less about whether what you're saying is true or not. I care about the deal itself. The rest is secondary. It'd be nice to have some proof, of course, but I don't really need it to go through with a partnership. What's important is that you're willing to pay for my services." Sakchai said, rather calmly, and shrugged. It was true, too - he usually didn't care the least bit about who exactly his clients were, what was important was that he got to sell some weapons and maybe some og his specialized drugs, too. As long as he got those deals in hand, he couldn't care less about who exactly he provided his services to.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 02, 2019 12:31 am

Tidus nodded, stood up from the chair and stretched himself a bit. “Okay okay… then I would like to see these weapons… maybe also see some of your potions?” with this he started to walk around, looking fascinated at each potion on the shelfs. To him this was all so brand new and exciting. “Maybe even see some of potion in action.”
curiously he looked back at Sakchai. “How much is all this gonna be worth?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyMan Dec 02, 2019 11:58 am

"Of course... As you can see, the potions are kept up here, seeing as I'm the only one able to make those, in this building..." he had purposefully not hired any witches, as he didn't want to share any of his potion recipes with anybody. "The weapons, however, are assembled downstairs. And both things are testing on our lovely test persons - which you saw in the basement. So, really - if you want to see a potion in action, I'd first need to know what kind of potion you'd like me to use. I have five on hand,ready for use right now - other things, I'd have to brew first. But violent hallucinations affecting all senses, truth serum, one to make a person suggestable, one that causes uncontrollable bleeding, and one that causes blindness and deafness... Those are the ones I have prepared right at this moment." seeing as those were the ones he used the most - not counting the defensive potions he always had on his own person, as he didn't want to show them off, knowing he might very well need them himself. He always made sure to have enough to protect himself, after all.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyTirs Dec 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Which potion would he like to see in action? There was so many to chose from! He smiled and did a little tap-dance with his fingers on his lips. “Hmmm… well, then use one of those you´re ready to use!” Tidus said and sat down once again. “The truth serum sounds fun and easy. I wouldn´t even mind standing model for it, if that´s what it takes.” He twirled a bit around in his chair. Right now, he needed something new, something to get the dark angels with. The truth serum wasn’t the thing he would use on them. But if the truth serums worked, then they were sure that Sakchai´s potions worked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 EmptyFre Dec 20, 2019 1:00 pm

"Alright, sounds good... And... I never use it on any of my clients. Unless there's a true need for it. You know... People not paying up and other such situations." he calmly said, with a small, would-be friendly smile on his lips, as this was also a sort of threat - that he'd do some nasty shit to you if you didn't pay up what you owed. More than enough former clients had felt that, before. And he'd gotten a snack out of their souls in return for that. After a bit of torture, first, of course. He liked making people beg for death before he gave it to them.

"Anyway - come with me. I have just the right person. He slaughtered his entire family but claimed innocence in court, and was released on basis of there not being enough evidence to pin to him. You can ask him about it yourself, after I give him this." he said, waving a small vial with a completely clear potion inside it, before he led the way down into the basement again, and down to the very last cage, where a dark fairy was kept. Sakchai used a spell to keep him completely immobile, before he went into the cage, and poured the potion down his throat. Then he exited the cage again, and undid the smell, so the man could move once more, before he looked expectantly at Tidus. "Go on, ask him anything you want."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus   You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus - Page 2 Empty

You're new to this, aren't you? - Tidus
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya
» Your a curious little one arent you?(Saralina+Dust)
» I was trying to... Something! - Tidus
» Nothing to hide - Tidus
» About yesterday - Tidus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne-
Gå til: