Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya Empty
IndlægEmne: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 10:56 pm

@Vanya <333

The river had taken her far, so far she couldnt even tell if she was near the city or another one. She had lost Wade along the way, and thankfully so, she didnt care at this point. She had grabbed the mud with the last of her strength and pulled herself to through the mud as she laid on her back and watched the sky. It was bright but the sun was going down. She scoffed as she thought about the time she had been in the water. "Has it really been this long?" she asked vaguely as a tiredness fell over her and she drifted off to sleep. She woke up again when the night was bright, and she felt a bit more at ease. She rolled over and pushed herself up, as a pain struck through her arms. She was surprised to figure out that the impact had taken it's toll on her body, making movements limited and painful. Yet she got herself on her feet and walked into the woods. She walked till she got far enough away to not hear the flow of the river anymore. Somehow the sound of water made her nauseous, she could still feel the water fill her up as the merciless stream powered on and drove her further away. Now that she was away from it, she finally felt like she could breathe again.
Exhausted and pained, she fell to her knees before she looked up at the star bright sky. She let herself fall on her back as she lifted a hand to the sky and exhaled softly. "It's over...." she mumbled thankfully and smiled as her eyes welled up with tears, but it was happy tears. She just laid there, watching the stars as she thought of her friends. They must have been worried sick, and for good reason. Even Karmena wasnt sure if she was even going to make it out alive, but it seemed that fate had heard her pleas and death hadnt come to pick her away from this world just yet. She closed her eyes and gulped quietly. Had the forest always been this calming? She wasnt sure.
She had watched the night sky fade away, as she herself drifted in and out of a slumber, to regain her strength. It was early morning when she finally felt safe enough on her feet to continue. Her clothes were torn, the pants were not pants anymore, but merely shorts with flapping pieces of fabric, the shirt was torn and her bra had lost a strip. Mostly she looked like a person that had been mauled, but she was unharmed. She walked and walked, hoping she was going in the right direction, before she picked up her phone from her pocket, remembering she had one. It was however dead, a false hope. She sighed and put it back in her pocket as she walked on. At some point she got tired of walking and decided that she could only hope for someone to come to her rescue. She ripped her hand open on a sharp branch, marking trees with her blood, knowing it could be dangerous with the packs residing, but if she at least got the chance to meet someone, she could ask for help. Her legs eventually gave up again, and she stumbled to sit up against a tree as she looked at the sky. It had to be somewhere around noon, the lack of blood made her throat as dry as a desert. "I'm... sorry, guys.. I was... too weak," she hoarsely whispered as she let her head fall back against the tree.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 11:22 pm

She had spend so much time fixing things around her, that her father most have lost all hope of keeping her inside the castle. Vanya was restless and had the same hunger to help everyone as her parents did. Lion and her had gotten a few dramas of their owns, including the kill of Mariellas abusive boyfriend.. Vanya having to travel to the future or more her own past to stop Lion from fucking things up. Then saving Micah and almost getting drained by a vampire - life had been busy, and yet she still felt guilty over the fact that she hadn't done more to search for Karmena. Well, her father had told her not to worry that there was a search team out looking. But now that she had been out for the weekend, and gotten back to the fact that Karmena still was missing. Vanya had heard some talk about it being Ramsay. She was furious about that. If she ever say him, she would gladly give him a piece of her mind and a few scars if not give him his death. Vanya had a little backpack on, caring blood in case of emergency. After also finding Ayden out here, she took no chances in not being prepared. and she knew these woods so well.  
The whole bloody day had passed at this point, and she needed to get back before it got dark. But something made her stop. Blood. She recognized the scent, and before thinking - her legs was already running towards it.
"Karmena!" She yelled looking around, trying to figure out where she was - till she found her. Vanya ran over to her and sat down on her knees looking at her. "Stay with me," she said softly. She took off her backpack and took out one of the bottles of blood.
"Here," she breathed out in relief. She took out her phone, and put on her tracker for her father to find. He would have her beheaded for not letting him know if she found Karmena. "We have been worried sick about you. Amary has emptied the kitchen five times a day of stress eating," she tried making a little joke in the madness.  
"Do you want more, I have another bottle?" She asked taking out the other bottle. Her senses were aware if they should have unwanted company. It was easier when you could feel emotions around you to be aware when senses could be tricky. Vanya grabbed Karmenas hand and sighed - not knowing how much she would like to be touched she didn't want to overwhelm her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 11:43 pm

She heard Vanyas voice but she wasnt sure it was real. With the werewolf blood in her system and the loss of sense in memories, it was hard to tell if it was the real world calling out for her or just her imagination. She was too tired to even move her head to look to the hybrids direction, it felt like she was a clockwork that had run out of oil a long time ago, making any sort of movement in the mechanical sense impossible - So even if she wanted to, she was unable to do so. Quickly Vanya appeared in her vague sight of view, and a small relived scoff left her lips. "I was wondering when a Grimm would find me," she remarked hoarsely as she looked at the blood. She was unable to lift her hand herself, so Vanya would have to feed her at least the first. She gulped it like a vicious animal, satisfying small grunts left her throat as she savoured the sweet flavour of fresh blood.
She listened to Vanyas words and finished the bottle before she exhaled deeply and gave a small hint of a smile. "I'm sure she has," she mumbled as an answer before she looked up at Vanya with a sad look in her eyes. She couldnt explain it, but she felt so sad all of a sudden, maybe it was because her head was still all in a scrambled mess, no memory she had made sense as they all fell into one another, mixing scenarios that didnt fit together. She nodded for another bottle and had the strength to drink it herself, indulging in it like she had never had a proper meal before.
She looked down at Vanya's hand, before she gently squeezed it, letting her know that everything was going to be fine now. It had to be. Yet she still felt as if Ramsay could be lurking around every corner with his sadistic fucking smile like he was watching them, watching his work unfold. But she knew he wasnt here, he couldnt know where she was - Let alone where Wade was, if he had made it. She emptied the bottle and leaned back against the tree as she exhaled deeply. "I cant go back yet. He and his dog. They messed with my head in such a way that everything is pulled together in a tight knot. She cant see me like this," she said rather bitterly as she looked down at the empty bottle and put it down next to her. The blood was already working, making her healing kick in and save every limb and muscle from the damage she had endured. "He is such a fucking monster," she rather blurted out rather frustrated. Karmena wasnt known to be frustrated, she usually held her calm and choked on her emotions, rather than to show it. But Vanya had seen her lose her calm once before, and this situation could turn out to be something far worse.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 12:08 am

Vanya had no problem helping Karm getting some blood in her system. She was worried about Karmena, more now than before - feeling the emotions coming from her. Vanya swallowed as she breathed out.
"Don't worry, we are using the house now. They finally discussed moving there, which means people are starting setting the place up," she told her. Karmena knew about the house - it was after all where they had most memories. It had been weird staying to much in the castle - or not to Vanya, but for the others. She knew that. "Amary doesn't even know I'm out here.. I've been spending the last week on afternoon runs anyways - clears the mind," she gave Karmena a little smile. There was a lot they needed to catch up on.
"Hey.. breathe," she said looking seriously at Karmena. "I don't know what that bastard did to you. But I'm gonna tear his fucking throat out when I get the chance," she hissed a little. Having trouble with her temper lately wasn't a good thing. Perhaps it was because she didn't use her moonring lately. She had discovered pressing the two sides of her and treating them like monsters - made them treat her that way.
"Has he infected you with anything? Do you need more blood, I can spare some if you need more?" She offered holding her arm out. Vanyas blood wasn't toxic to anyone, even with the werewolf dna in it - it did more good than bad. Vanya was tired of watching the people she loved getting hurt. "My father has been so worried about you that he almost were happy that me and Lion went on a trip to Scotland for the weekend," she snorted a little bit as she shook her head about that comment. Lion had done nothing else than protected her and been her emotional support through everything. If she didn't have him around she would most likely had fallen to the ground - or that she knew. She had seen the outcome of that.
"I love you. And I value you, and no matter what he did. We will get through it together. We are not letting that monster win - he has no idea who he is messing with."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 10:18 pm

She lifted an eyebrow as Vanya told her about the house. She wondered if the royal family had thought that the teenagers were unwelcome and ultimately that had led to Kyle and Abigal building the house. She let her wonder stay to herself though, it wasnt a very nice thing to say out loud. She didnt doubt however that if she had these thoughts, that Vanya didnt have them either. She exhaled deeply as Vanya told her to breathe and listened to her words. She scoffed and shrugged, before she looked away, "In short, all I remember is his hand invading my innards, he filled me with blood and thought it would be funny to squeeze my stomach to watch the blood spurt from my mouth and my nose," she then said rather neutral, which wasnt as odd, as Karmena had gotten over the horrified state she had been in to what he had done. She knew that there was more to the story of his horror, but he had made her forget. Something in her whispered that it would come back to her eventually and break her again. But that sorrow would be saved for the given time.
She looked at Vanyas arm before she shook her head and carefully grabbed it with serious eyes as she shook her head. "It's mostly out of my system now," she explained before she gently squeezed her best friend's arm and let it go. She scoffed at Vanyas remark about her father but it made her more sad than happy, a kind of melancholic feeling that she had felt before. "I hate making people worry," she quietly mumbled before she pushed herself up on her knees and grabbed Vanya before she hugged her tight, closing her eyes and exhaling deeply, just as Vanya spoke. She squeezed her tigther and looked down at the ground as the words echoed in her mind. "We cant go and fight him. Not yet. We need to plan it thoroughly and to perfection. Other way, we'll have no chance against him," she then said and caressed Vanya's back shortly before she let her go and grabbed the tree as she struggled to her feet, tilting to the sides till she caught her footing. "I am not risking your lives. It's enough that he tormented Amary," she then said, completely disregarding what he did to her - Though her eyes told Vanya that she should let it go before she could even disagree with the disregard.
She looked ahead and swallowed. "We have to get away from here," she then said as she turned her eyes to meet with a pair of grey ones in a tree. "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. Sorry, I meant she" the voice said as a tall slender man jumped down from the tree, and smiled at them. Karmena hissed angrily as she looked at him. "What do you want Baal?" she asked irritated, to which the man scoffed and chuckled in the same, "You hurt my feelings Karmena. Why do you assume I want anything else than you?" he asked as he then looked at Vanya. He lifted both of his hands to show that he wasnt a threat, before he stepped closer. "I simply want to offer a hand, seeing that Ramsay and I share quite the history," he then said before he narrowed his eyes at her. "I was looking for you after I learned what happened," he then said with a smirk. Karmena snarled and turned her eyes away, "Good fucking job," she simply remarked. He turned his eyes to Vanya, "I might be of use to you, in your search for vengeance. I'm Baal," he introduced himself as he made an elegant bow, Vanya would probably be able to sense the Lucifer in him, seeing that he was his son.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 1:08 pm

If Vanya wasn't angry before, she got even more angry with the words Karmena said. She wanted to crush Ramsay, rip him to pieces for what he had done to two of her best friends. Vanya took a deep breath in to control her anger, she could take it out on something else later. Right now she needed to focus on Karmena. Karm didn't take her offer for blood, and Vanya took her arm back as she breathed out. Sensing something in the area, but it wasn't a threat.
"I know you do. But you just have to deal with the fact.. that there are people here who loves you," she lifted a brow and gave Karmena a little half smirk.  Vanya didn't care about planning to take out Ramsay, planning it meant thinking about it - and from what she had learned by now, he could get inside their minds. Well not Vanyas. If they planned something and got to them? Everything would fall apart, but she didn't comment on that now. She gave Karmena a nod, but Vanya knew herself enough to know that story wasn't done yet. Someone spoke and Vanya turned her eyes to the person. She narrowed her eyes but let him come closer since Karmena knew his name, but she was aware of Karmenas angry tone towards him.
"Who the fuck are you?" She hissed looking back at Karmena as she wanted to know who this person was. Vanya knew no one wished for her to go after Ramsay, they would most likely lock her up in the castle if they knew she was even thinking about vengeance. This trip to this time had twisted her mind, but not in a way she had anything against. she felt smarter more powerful than ever, but had experienced more controle than she ever had before. She wasn't scared of herself anymore, and that made the biggest difference. Vanya had met Lucifer a few times, one time to many perhaps.
"What are you suggesting, Baal?" She remembered Karmena had said his name. She looked at Karmena. "Don't argue with me on this one. I'm so bloody tired of watching him destroying the people I love. I want him gone," she last sentence she said looking at Baal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 11:12 pm

"Thank you," she simply said to Vanyas reassurance. She didnt however seem very moved by it, in fact it mostly seemed as she had let out some steam, her same stoic personality was slowly coming back to her once again. She looked up at Vanya and exhaled. "To me all that really matters, is that those people stay alive," she then suddenly said, quite emotionless, but Vanya would know that the words held more meaning than they showed. Karmena cared deeply for them all, it wasnt a secret. And the whispers in the back of her mind, kept telling her to defend them. Defend at all costs - Even if it meant her life. She had never told anyone of this, not Vanya, not Amary, not even Lion knew about the small little whispers. Because they didnt scare Karmena, no they more reminded her of the importance her friends had to her.
"Ohhh. I am just a nobody. A mere pawn in this whole-fully world of beings. A nobody who met a certain someone's father in hell, and then..." - "Shut the fuck up," Karmena angrily interrupted him, to which he scoffed and smirked woefully. "Anyway, that's not what this is about," he then remarked.
As Vanya told Karmena not to argue, it was like a switch flicked inside Karmena. Before Baal could answer, she was already turned towards Vanya. She suddenly just grabbed her best friend by the collar, and with her vampire might, she forced them around as she shoved Vanya towards a tree with a dark look in her eyes. "Do you want him to destroy you as well? Because that is what he will do. It's what he will always do, if we keep being so fucking dense, and let our emotions dictate our decisions," she snarled angrily and pressed harder, before she suddenly let go and stepped back, just as Baal rather calmly put his hand on her shoulder. "Then maybe it's time to stop being dense, and plan something good," he said in a low tone as he looked to Vanya and shook his head. "I suggest that we find a safer place and figure out our options," he said in a charming voice as he squeezed Karmena's shoulder, she hissed at him and pushed his hand off her shoulder before she turned around. "Let's go," she then said as she began to walk, it was clear that she was struggling, but she wasnt going to ask or accept any help.
Baal exhaled deeply and watched Karmena go, "Always so serious," he mumbled as he looked to Vanya and made a gesture for her to walk. He followed and looked ahead with a smile on his face, "But it's attractive," he then remarked with a smirk, Karmena didnt react to his comment, she really just wanted to go home.
"First of all, you need to know what there is to know about this monster," Baal then started rather seriously as they proceeded through the forest to the castle. He scratched his neck as he bit his lip and then shrugged, "A monster hidden as a high ranking general in the military. His background is unknown, yet it seems that he has managed to slither his way to the safety of Umbrella," he then explained, not knowing if Vanya knew all this. It was quite sensitive information, that only a selected few knew, Baal knew because he had done his research, a rather hard one that had it's own kind of sacrifices. "A thing he loves above all the torture, is the power. Not the power of ruling anything. The power he gets over the person he tortures," he then said in a dark tone, the same smiley and charming Baal had suddenly grown quite resentful, as he hated Ramsay, he hated demons and their destructive behaviour - More than anything in the world.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya   Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya Empty

Arent I too young to die already? - Vanya
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» "She's too young, she wasn't suppose to die this young...."
» Your a curious little one arent you?(Saralina+Dust)
» Died to young.
» And whom may you be young fella?
» When books can fly ~ Vanya

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: