Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Say hello to my little friend - Alouette

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Say hello to my little friend - Alouette Empty
IndlægEmne: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 2:00 pm

Place: Magix cinema.
Weather: It's a warm night, the rain from earlier in the day is still laying in puddles and making everything smell fresh.
Surroundings: Quiet with only sounds coming from one theater and the indistinct talks between the employees.
Time: 21.30.
Outfit
Dedicated to: @Alouette <3

Ricky was in one of the theaters cleaning up from the latest movie shown in the theater. The other theaters had already been cleaned, except from the one where the movie was still running. After this, he just had to clean that before his shift was over. He was in the midst of brooming the floor, when a loud voice came from the speakers. "Say hello to my little friend!" Al Pacino's voice was loud, and scared the life out of Ricky. He fell backwards, banging his head into one of the seats. A red haired girl emerged from the control room, laughing uncontrollably. "Dude, you should have seen your face," she said, barely able to form a sentence between the laughs. "You're hilarious," he claimed sarcastically. He got on his feet and went to her. "Because you nearly killed me, you can go ahead and clean the rest here. That's the price." She didn't object and just went to continue what he had just been doing. He went to the front, just in case someone came in. It was unlikely, since there was no more playing movies tonight. However it was possible someone came with a question, wanted to use the bathroom or some drunk young people who hoped they could get a free show. It never happened though. Ricky was not a fan of having to turn them away, but he could lose his job if he didn't. He already did enough things that could give him fired if he wasn't careful. What he and Allie had just done was one of the things. He liked working there. He was close with most of his co-workers. He enjoyed that he was able to have fun with them like this. Ricky grabbed a cloth and started wiping the surfaces where soda had been spilled, he removed the popcorn that had gone to waste and put away everything that had been misplaced. He definitely liked it better when he could watch the movies, but this was almost as good.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 3:39 pm

Outfit > Link

It had just been one of the worst weeks ever in this entire month for her, so of course she couldnt take it, just sitting home alone, looking into a wall, even painting didnt give her the same pleasure anymore. She took on her socks on, ripped jeans, grey crop shirt, that showed her stomach and shoulders, also some necklaces and a black shoulder bag, and matching black sneakers. She took her phone and booked the last movie, before going to the movies. While she was watching the movie, she couldnt find peace inside herself, as if it was just too much to sit and watch, being alone with her thoughts didnt help at all. Before the movie was done, she stood ud and walked out of the movie, before finding herself alone and walking towards the front. She stopped when she suddenly noticed a guy wearing his uniform and fully occupied cleaning. * Hm?, havent i seen him before *. She slowly walked towards him, before realising that it was Ricky, she was certain. She remembered him, because she had met him at school some times, talked a little and also even gotten a dicount to the cinema, one time where she looked miserable, because of a fight she have had the day before with her mom.

At little smile slowly formed on her lips, before the deep brown doe eyes gazed on him, and she parted her lips and let the soft spoken french accent break the silence. " It´s Ricky right? ". She didnt know him that well, but they have had music together before also. " Closing down soon? ". She waited to hear his response, before looking a little around. It was late, so the question was kinda a no brainer, but still she asked, so she could ask. " Wanna grab a drink afterwards? ". She didnt wanna be alone right now, and seeing Rickey, was almost as being back at school again, maybe she should consider starting again, just to get some fresh air, after the week she had.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Ricky’s parents paid for his school – although it was mostly their way of keeping away from the family. His father’s, at least. If Ricky wanted new clothes or any other thing, he had to pay for it himself – therefore the job. Why not mix his job with something he actually liked to do; watch movies. It did mean he didn’t have much time to spend with his friends. Mostly he was in school or at work. Of course he had days off, it was then he caught up with his friends. It was mostly just Maya or Ash by now. He didn’t feel himself with many people, those two girls were one of them. He looked up when a girl approached him. He remembered her from school. If he wasn’t mistaken, she had stopped, for some reason he didn’t know. Not that he was entitled too. He hadn’t spoken much with her, maybe now he had a chance. ”Ricky, that’s right.” He remembered her name fairly well. Mostly because she sounded somewhat like his mother when she spoke. His mother spoke with a French-Canadian accent, but there was some similarities between the two accents. Ricky’s accent was mostly just Canadian.

”Only half an hour left,” he said with a relieved sigh. Ricky tried to be decent, but he couldn’t help but notice her revealing outfit. He tried to not let his gaze wander, even if it was tempting. ”Sure, that sounds great, Alouette” he said with a soft smile, pronouncing her name very close to how it was supposed to be said. He moved a hand through his hair. ”You can wait here, or go with me through the theaters. I promise, I won’t make you work.” The soft smile changed into a goofy character. He wasn’t sure what species Alouette belonged to, but he had a strong feeling she wasn’t human. It was something about her aura or attitude, he wasn’t sure how to describe. She just shone a certain way that was different from human. It was a weird way to describe it, but he didn’t have any other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 7:52 pm

A little smile started to show on her full lips, when he recognised her. When his gaze began to wander, she tilted her head a little, before giving a slight chuckle from her. When he said that she could wait, her face almost dropped to a disappointed expression, but he quickly saved it, by saying that she could go with him, and that he promised not to make her work. " I dont mind working along side with you ". She gave a genuine and bright smile from her, before walking over to him but not too close, as to not overstep no boundaries. Ricky seemed like such a good guy, down to earth kinda type. As far as she knew from school gossip, he was human, but gossip could also just be gossip. " So how did you end up going to Athena Akademi?, if i may ask ". Her voice was sweet and her expression to. She was just curious of nature, so of course she wanted to know, how a human ended up going to a school filled with all kinds of magical beings.

" How often do you work here? ". She looked around for a bit before trying to picture, how it was working at ha cinema. Late night, cleaning after other people, she kinda liked the idea, being helpful, make it a good experience for everyone, also the thought that he helped keep the cinema going and working. " Oh by the way, i wanted to say thanks for the discount ". She remembered bumping into him at the hall before class and then briefly mentioning to him, that she was to see a movie the next week, and then remembered that he gave her a discount, by saying his name, when she got to the movie. " It was very sweet of you ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Ricky wanted to be respectful to everyone, as long they were the same to him. The moment you treated him with disrespect, he would have a hard time viewing them the same way again. However, he was also very forgiving, and could almost forgive anything. Hell, he was even beginning to forgive his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him. He wasn’t quite there yet, but it had not been that long yet. He noticed the genuine smile from her, that almost lit the place up. He returned the smile and walked away from the check in to walk with her. ”Well thank you then,” he started walking towards the theater were Allie was supposed to be walking, but it wouldn’t surprise him, if she had found something else to do. Her question was a valid one. He was human, and the school was known for being the home for supernatural people. ”My sister is a witch. And uh, well my dad thought it would be good for me to know more about the world she is going to live in. He’s a witch too.” It was rare Ricky would speak of his father. He didn’t have the best relationship with him. He looked at her with a slight smile, seeing how she looked around with something he could best describe as wonder.

”Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights and every other Sunday.” It was a lot when he was also studying, but at least he had every Saturday free, unless he took a shift for someone. He just nodded when she thanked for the discount. It was not that big of a deal to him, but it was nice to know she appreciated it. ”You’re welcome. It’s a friends and family discount, and my family is not here. But I only give it to the real special people, y’know,” he nudged her shoulder softly. He had no problem with Alouette. Sadly, he didn’t know her that well. Maybe that could change. He opened the door to the theater, holding it open for her to enter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 10:16 pm

She walked with him, while her hands was on her back, chest forward, shoulders straight and a little smile over her lips. She listened to his story about his sister being a witch and his dad too. " I hope you dont mind me asking, but how come you are not a witch then?. Sorry if i pry too much ". She looked down for a moment, before stuffing her jeans pockets with her hands, while she kept the tempo with him. She remembered to keep that in mind, so she could distub him in the future for a drink or two.
When he mentioned that it was a friends and family discount, but he only gave it to special people, she could help but find herself blushing a little, and her expression showed her surprise. " Oh wauw, i.. thanks Ricky, that so very sweet of you ". Her smile let up, while she walked in front of him and inside, when he opened the door. She gave a small head nod, as to thank him, without saying it directly.

" So what should we do first? ". She had never quite worked for money before, because her family was loaded with money, but she had done her fair share of volunteer work, and also helped wherever she could, when she came across places and even on vacation places, she had helped some people do an event for a beach party and also cleaned up afterwords at concerts and more. " So how do you like the school so far? ". She took a bag and started to put trashi in it, before turning her gaze to Ricky with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 7:55 am

Ricky was raised a certain way. He had been taught proper manners, how to show yourself in certain situations. He noticed that quickly in others, and it seemed like Alouette might have been raised a similar way. Of course he only acted like that when it was necessary. I most cases around here, it wasn’t. ”I’ll let you know if you’re prying,” he promised and was quiet a moment, before he finally decided to answer her question. ”My mom’s human. I inherited her species.” Although his father had never said it, Ricky knew he was disappointed he wasn’t a witch as well. Sending him here was most likely so Ricky wasn’t in the way and didn’t distract his younger sister from learning magic. Ricky barely noticed her blushing. He wasn’t trying to flirt, he was just telling the truth, and sometimes that could be perceived differently that he intended. ”I am a very sweet guy,” he said with a cheeky smile. It was meant to be a joke, but it was the truth. He was considerate and kind, always wanting to make everyone around him comfortable.

”Let’s start going through the place, seeing if there is any trash or something that shouldn’t be there. Sometimes people forget things. Weird things, in some cases. I once found a toupee and dentals.” He did as she, and began picking up whatever trash he could find. ”It’s great. It’s nice to be around supernaturals. I hear a lot about angels, shapeshifters and vampires, but before coming here, witches were the only supernatural species I had ever met.” He looked up to meet her gaze. ”You don’t attend the school anymore, do you?” He too didn’t want to pry, and was not going to ask the reason, unless she made it seem he could without it bothering her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 2:13 pm

A smile formed over her lips, when he said that he would let her know, if she was prying. It felt good being near a guy like Ricky, for a change. It wasnt like she knew Ricky or who he was as a human, but there was just something calm about him.. not like with other supernatural species, where it almost always felt so complicated. When he shared that his mom was human, she looked at him shortly, before saying " I think its great that you did. Some people just take humans as an under species, but i think otherwise. There is a reason why father favored humans above ". She blushed a little and smiled apologetiz, before saying " Sorry for the over sharing.. ". She didnt see any flirtatious side to Ricky and it felt good for a change. When he said that he was a very sweet guy, she gave a slight chuckle from her, before giving him right " That you are ".
She didnt feel for all the dating or even flirtatious stuff, especially right now at the moment.
She did as he instructed, and started going from the top, looking under the seats, taking the cokes and popcorn, and some candy rapping here and there. She stopped, when he said that he had found a toupee and dentals. " Really? ". She looked rather surprised by his words. How in the heavens, would anyone forget their toupee and dentals.. that sounded so not charming at all. " People are certainly weird sometimes ".

She listened to his story and said ment as a joke " If you ever get tired of being a human, you could always found a vampire and get turned, or... ". She stopped in her words when it suddenly hit her. * Maybe he dont know about that *. She looked a little at him and smiled, before she said " I´m just joking ". She laughed a little, before making a knot in the plastik bag, sitting it at the side, before taking a new and going down near where Ricky where. When he look up at her and met her gaze, she kinda stopped in her track, when he asked her about school and that she didnt attend it no more. She looked down a little, before saying " Well.. i.. i maybe want to start again someday ". She didnt really wanna share that her parents were murdered. " Someting just came in the way, so.. i had to drop out rather suddenly.. which is a shame, but i´m finally doing better ". She gave ham a little smile, a reasuring one, just so he wouldnt feel bad for asking her. " Have you ever thought about doing a ritual, so you would become a witch? ". She had met some people, that had taken a ritual, made themself a witch, but as far as she knew, it wasnt all painfree or for the weak of mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Of course Ricky had thought about being human made him different, at least in his home. He was the odd one out, the weak one. He didn’t have any powers that could help, he didn’t have super strength or enhanced senses. He was just Ricky. It took him some time to be happy about that. ”I agree.” He narrowed his eyes slightly. Her father? Why would he prefer humans? He decided to give up on that for now. Maybe he would take it up again later. ”Thank you,” he said with a smile. It was nice to know he wasn’t the only one to think he was sweet.
He chuckled when her movements just seem to stop at his statement. ”Yes really. To be fair, it was a event where seniors got their tickets for half the original price. Some of them were probably just had Alzheimer’s or something like that.” He bent over to pick up some more trash. ”No disagreement from me,” he agreed.

Being turned into a vampire? Like, willingly? He would never. It was not worth it. To be forced to life with a hunger you could never truly satisfy. ”Right. Right, of course. Ha-ha-ha.” His laugh was not as genuine as it could have been. He just wasn’t sure if she actually was joking on not.
He didn’t mean to make her uncomfortable, which he thought he made had by the way she racted. ”If you do, we can hang out some more,” he told her. He wouldn’t mind spending more time with her. He made a slight nod when she vaguely explained why she had dropped out. ”Well it’s good you’re doing better.” He sent her a smile, running a hand through his hair. He walked over to the trashcan to empty it and put in a new bag. ”Yeah. I just… I don’t know. It seems risky. I don’t mind being human, so risking my life to satisfy my father just seems idiotic.” He picked up her bag as well and walked to the exit. ”Let’s go toss these. After that I have to make sure the movie titles are place correctly in the front,” he told her, nodding his head towards the door to ask her to come.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Say hello to my little friend - Alouette   Say hello to my little friend - Alouette Empty

Say hello to my little friend - Alouette
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A new friend? - Will
» A new friend? - Abigal
» A friend among strangers [xxx]
» an old friend - Jesse
» A new friend? ~ Veronica

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum