Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A new friend? - Will

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A new friend? - Will Empty
IndlægEmne: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyMan Jun 10, 2019 11:49 pm

A new friend? - Will Giphy
Tid: 23:00 natten til søndag.
Sted: Late Night baren.
Omgivelser: Der er okay godt gang i den, en del folk både på dansegulvet, i båsene og ved selve baren.
Vejr: Udenfor blæser det en del, men holder heldigvis tørt.
Outfit: Link her
@Will

Well, finally, things seemed to be looking up for Remington. He still wasn't quite pleased with everything that had happened, but at the very least he had come to terms with it... And earlier today, he'd been at the blood bank. Good thing his job as a musician was starting to pay off - it meant that he did have the money to buy blood bags, since he still really didn't want to go out hunting, or even bite those of his friends who offered to give him some of their blood. He just really didn't like the thought of harming anybody, no matter if he had their permission to or not, so blood bags it was.

Which meant that he was feeling pretty full and content as he went out into town tonight, ready for some good old partying, something he had been sorely missing since he hadn't allowed himself to party while he was still learning to control this new hunger, and his new strength and sharper senses. But now he'd been a vampire for long enough that he was starting to get to know how to handle things again, and so, he finally trusted himself enough to be out and about, partying with other people.

So here he was, just entering the Late Night bar, and already loving the atmosphere from the moment he got in there. Not as upbeat as it would probably be in Philosotes, but he liked it - that this bar had room for both chilling and partying. That, and with the city being as populated by supernaturals as it was, there was no problem getting something he wanted in here, either... When he went up to the bar and ordered a bloody mary, with a certain look at the bartender. The bartender simply looked him up and down, noticing the pale skin and figuring out exactly what he meant, then nodded and made it. Of course, this type of bloody mary made from blood instead of tomato juice, but everything else would be the classic ingredients. Remington forked over the money as he got the drink, and then turned around while taking a sip, trying to see if he could find anybody that seemed like they would be worth his time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyTors Jun 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Will ran inside the dimly lit bar sighing in relief when he finally got inside and away from the slowly building storm outside, not that it was raining...but with the way the wind was...yea, it could turn into a storm of some sort. He leaned up against the wall slowly letting his breathing calm down, god he hated the English weather sometimes! he walked up to the bar panting from all the stupid running god he needed to get into shape!

As he walked through the crowd of people he looked around trying to see any friendly faces, but so far he was alone, he hoped that Rhae would be okay...he shook his head slightly he was a grown man...he could spend a couple of hours away from...his mate...god, he missed him. He sat down at the bar smiling at the bartender vodka tonic, please... he muttered before turning around and looking at the guy next to him hi im Will
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Soon enough, Remington was handed his bloody mary, and he gratefully took a sip of it as he turned around. No matter how much he hated that he had to drink blood now, he had to admit that with the way his taste buds had changed, too... It did taste rather delicious, anyway. And with the sharp tang of the alcohol and the pepper when prepared like this, well, that made it even better.

Just then, a new guy entered the club, and when Remington was spoken to by said guy, he turned his head to look at him, a slight smile on his lips - though not one where he showed his teeth, as he still wasn't the best at keeping his fangs retracted. And the scent he got from the guy... It reminded him of Cecil. So this guy was a witch, apparently? Interesting. "Nice meeting you, Will. I'm Remington," he then introduced himself, reaching out a hand for a hand shake to greet the guy. "Happy to get out of the weather outside, eh?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 1:17 am

Will smiled at the guy long name you got their...not to many people in this time with a name like that...how old are you he said taking a long sip of his drink, shivering as the heat from the alcohol slowly warmed him up. He took his hand shaking it and smiling a bit fucking nightmare! i mean i love England don't get me wrong! but by god does the weather suck! the only good thing right now is that it dry! and even that won't last to long he said taking one more sip and whimpering in defeat. I should be at home with my weird boy....Friend...and watching the "Notebook" and trying to explain what is going on because he can't speak English...not this...and i lost my food...some dick stool it he complained loudly hiding his face in his hands.

This was not his day, honestly, it wasn't his century, he hadn't had any luck since 1955...and even then he missed his home back in 1583...London was such a different place back then so much more life and the people...god, he missed it...not the smell mind you...but the rest...yea he missed it
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptySøn Jun 23, 2019 1:13 am

Remington chuckled slightly, and shrugged. "Well, maybe not... But yeah, you're right, it's perhaps a bit old-fashioned..." and then he sort of awkwardly scratched his neck when asked about his age. "Ah. Uhm, well, just passed the 150 year mark, actually. What about you?" he was still smiling as they shook hands, though inwardly cursing at himself for that courtesy - just a handshake made it so goddamn clear to many people that he was basically dead, being a created vampire and all... What with his lack of any body warmth whatsoever.

"I don't even want to know how you'd feel about my home country's weather, then!" he half-laughed,still careful not to show too much of his teeth, thinking back on the extremely cold weather they had in Canada most of the time. But his face went into worried folds with the next words that left Will's mouth. "Damn, dude... Sounds like you need some proper cheering up. Why don't you grab a drink and try to relax? Their drinks here are really something." he then said, with a soft smile back in place, taking another sip from his bloody mary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 12:18 am

Will smiled oh you are young...me im a bit over the 500 mark he said in a low voice feeling young even if 500 was one of the more high numbers in age....but still most of the witches he knew were up in the thousands. He chuckled at the courtesy and bowed to the boy just to make that much weirder. He looked up feeling a bit curious about where the boy was from, where in the world could the weather be worse than in England! Oh really and where are you from the only place i can think of is....Scotland or Scandinavia...so cold...and wet uhg hate it he muttered downing his drink.

Oh well i was born under an unlucky star, thats what my mom says so it makes sense that everything goes wrong for me...all i wanted was to buy some food and go home to my...friend...is that to much to ask of the universe he said ordering one more drink, so Mr. Remington what did you have planned to cheer me up he asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptySøn Jun 30, 2019 11:19 pm

"Oh really? Nice, you must've seen a lot of stuff in those extra years, then." he said with a bright smile on his lips - and dammit, he knew that had definitely given the witch a glint of his fangs. He was just so not used to having such obvious stuff to hide, and his reactions to things were as spontaneous as ever - so the smile was probably cut off again a bit abruptly, as he gave a small, fake cough, and took another sip of his drink. "Well... No, I'm not from Scotland. I'm from Canada. If you'd ever felt any of our winters there, you wouldn't be complaining about this," he said with a small smirk. "It's colder than Scandinavia, too. I got used to it being in the negative 20's for a warmer winter, and down to the negative 40's during bad winters,"

"Well... Maybe going out on the town for a bit? You seemed like you lacked someone to spend a good night with, and so do I while my boyfriend tends to his own things... So we could just go out and see what fun the night'll bring us?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 11:21 am

More than I like to admit…as wonderful as immortality is…god it gets lonely and depressing when you slowly figure out that humans never learn…and will keep on destroying it he said with sad smile, only to chuckle and raise an eyebrow when he saw the other guys fangs, still getting used to the teeth I see or don’t you care? he said smirking a bit as he took one more sip. He had met his fair share of vampires in his day and most of the new ones had a hard time hiding the teeth and some of them forgot they were even there in the first place.

don’t worry…witch remember….and you don’t seem like a dick or Anakin Skywalker so … why should I care he said smiling and blushing a bit after realizing what he just said…need to watch less star wars….he thought to himself. Canada? Oh god…no wonder you are so pale…I hate the cold…you poor boy how did you not freeze to death? he smiled and downed the last of his drink and nodded his head slightly feeling the burn of alcohol in his system where do you want to go?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will EmptyOns Jul 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Remington had smiled a little at first, but then quickly looked away when the guy very obviously noticed his fangs. Damn him and his spontaneity... It always fucked him over one way or the other. "Uhm... Yeah... I.. I sort of don't really know how to hide them yet, no." mainly due to Alias just throwing him somewhere in the middle of a street as soon as he'd snapped Remington's neck, leaving him to figure out all of the vampire stuff on his own. But it was still better than if he'd been forced to stay locked up with him - the damn psycho... To rid himself of those thoughts, he quickly drank the rest of his bloody mary, pushing the glass a little away from himself when he was done, so the bartender knew he was finished with it.

"And really, it wasn't that bad. I prefer cold to warmth, anyway. I overheat - or, well, used to overheat quite easily... I guess it doesn't matter right now, I literally can't feel the cold air outside anyway." he then said, and shrugged. He could still feel the warmth, but not the cold - he guessed that was due to his own body being practically ice cold now. Also, really, what could cold and heat do to what was basically a corpse kept alive by magic in his blood? "Hmm... I didn't really have a specific place in mind yet. And judging by your words you really need to relax - so I'll let you decide. Where would you most like to go?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A new friend? - Will   A new friend? - Will Empty

A new friend? - Will
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A new friend? - Abigal
» A friend among strangers [xxx]