Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Longing For A Drink

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Longing For A Drink Empty
IndlægEmne: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 1:51 pm

Longing For A Drink Tumblr_oz24bwE1yV1reyf8zo1_500
TIME | 22:02 AM
WEATHER | Night - Warm - 25 C
PLACE |  Raven´s Pub. Moonlight Falls.
Outfit | Link > Dress

Topic Dedicated to | @Ellery

The evening was young and so was she. She had made a deal to got clubbing with some of her friends, but before midnight, she wanted to get her buzz on, by drinking. She prefered not to do it completely alone, so she choose to go to the pub, not that long from the nightclub. She had bought a new dress, styled her hair sleek down her slim figure, and oh how the cloth really made the person. She looked almost completely different.. like an actual woman, instead of the innocent little girl. She was done listening to how woman should dress, how people even thought that they needed to share their opinion. Too closed off, then people called her a little girl, to much skin, then suddenly a girl was slutty. She sighed, as she walked into the bar, with her black figure tailored long jacket, hanging down mid her shoulders. She walked over to the bar in her high heels, that matched the matt lavender look of her dress. A click could be heard from ever step she took, before she sat down at the bar, ordered a beer " A grimbergen please " and took up her phone, to try and text her friends, where to meet at midnight. She had a slight color of rose over her cheeks, from drinking a bottle róse at home, before taking a taxi. She looked a little around, but quickly looked away, when she thought she saw someone she recognized.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 4:37 pm

It had been a quite eventful couple of days. Ellery had been forced to return to the estate earlier than expected, to handle some urgent matter - which left Nathaniel forced to do the same. Finally, he had managed to bargain a single evening out and he quickly messaged the blonde demon about meeting him at a pub in Moonlight Falls. They had only been there an hour or so; Nathaniel dressed in jeans and a dark grey shirt, and the blonde demon in baggy jeans and a t-shirt. To most, it seemed completely normal; but to Nathaniel, it was a blessing. He enjoyed the demon’s company so very much, especially in this situation where his brother’s girlfriend was pregnant, and he just needed some time to cool off after getting to know that even his feelings wasn’t private anymore.
He had spoken to Ellery about the situation with the angel - and yes, he had become very vexed with Nathaniel for acting like that. He had, however, done as promised and had the towel cleaned and returned to her with a sincere apology written on the D’Combe-stationary. The letter contained not only an apology, but an explanation. First and foremost, he explained what the deal was with them being in the same body. The had been cursed centuries ago, forced to live in the same body. If one died, the other did too. Next, he had explained the whole ordeal about the fight at the beach house. He had apologized for his brother’s actions, and then explained that he was so terribly sorry for making her feel poorly about what had happened. He would honor her wish of not seeing her again, so long it was what she wanted. In the bottom of the letter, there was his address and his phone number, and a beautiful signature from him; Ellery D’Combe.
Quite calmly, he stretched his arm over the little table, and grasped the demon’s hand. He leaned in and placed a kiss on the demon’s lips - revealing that they indeed had something going on with each other. That was when he heard the click of heels approach, until he recognized the person the heels belonged to; Alouette. ‘’That’s the angel I talked about,’’ he sighed, nodding towards her as he spoke. Tidus - the blonde demon by his side - looked quite confused at Nathaniel. ‘’I… I might need to go talk to her,’’ he sighed, before he reached for his beer and emptied it down his throat. He looked at the demon before he placed yet another kiss on his lips; long and passionate. ‘’Excuse me for a moment,’’ he said, before he got up from the table and moved closer to her.
As she had ordered her Grimbergen-beer, he placed a 20-pound bill on the disk, ordering the same as her and at the same time paying for her beer. ‘’I don’t want to ruin your evening.. I just want to apologize,’’ he said, quietly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 4:58 pm

She was right. When she took the bottle of grimbergen blonde in her hand and put the bottle up to her lips, she couldnt help but look in the direction she had looked before. * Oh no not him!.. *. She had gotten the towel, and the first thing she had done, was to rip the letter, with a most beautiful hand writing, and thrown that and the towel in the dumpster, where she thought it belonged, in a dumpster with all the other trash. She saw the kiss in the corner of her eye and hadnt the letter explained that they were two in a body, she would have definitely thought, that Ellery cheated on his girlfriend with a man, but she didnt think it this time, and what he did didnt matter to her anymore. She turned her back to them, and looked down at her phone, before texting one of her friends to come save her.

She heard the voice behind her back, before turning around with her leg crossed over the other and with a sarcastic look on her face, before saying with a spiteful tone to her ever so lovely light voice. " Oh, too late, then you shouldnt have walked over here. How sad ". The bartender looked at her, before she found a bill and put on the table. " Dont, i´m paying for myself. He´s paying for his boyfriend, not me ". Her knew what he was doing but she didnt care. Instead of looking like an innocent little girl, she almost looked like a must aluring villan, taken from a comic. " So if you really want to apologize, stop bothering me, and go back to where you came from ". She turned her back to him, before taking a sip of her beer. She didnt care this time, if she was mean or anything like it, she didnt care for him at all. For all she knew, this was Nathaniel and he properly only said it to please his brother.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 6:44 pm

He sighed, as she spewed at him with poisonous words. Did she know how wrong it felt of him to apologize when all he had done was defend his brother? Did she even think about what Ellery had been through that day? Shortly, he looked over at Tidus with a troubled look in his eyes, before he shook his head. How could he even begin to explain? His decision was to not even bother. She had chosen to be this way, and he didn’t have enough time on hand to even consider how to make things better between them. In a very calm manner, he placed a hand on the 20-pound note, and slid it back to the bartender - gesturing him to keep it, even if it wasn’t to pay for her beer. ‘’I wanted to apologize. I’ve done that. Goodnight,’’ he said, as the demon he was with had got up from his seat and joined them, only to look with a confused look at Nathaniel. ‘’Come on, Fanservice. We better leave..’’ the demon said, with a somewhat frustrated tone. Nathaniel knew why; he wouldn’t like it either if Tidus stood there, apologizing to someone who was acting like this. Nathaniel had nothing to do but do as Tidus said and leave. He turned his back to Alouette, and followed the blonde demon as they walked to the door.

//beklager længden og det lidt kedelige indhold... Det er lidt svært at komme videre xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 7:38 pm

She followed Nathaniel with her gaze, for what felt like minutes, even though it was only seconds. She looked a little at her beer, before she sighed and stood up. She walked over to Nathaniel and what she assumed was his boyfriend, before stopping at their side, gently grabbing Nathaniel. It felt like her chest was heavy and her wanted to say something, but at first she couldnt..
" Do you guys wanna go grab a drink at the club?.. maybe we could talk a little more there. Or maybe you could lend me him for just one night?.. a quick walk perhaps ".

She stood there waiting for an answer, she thought that would properly not come. She had removed her arm from Nathaniel. She looked more calm this time and her tone of voice was not cold anymore. She still didnt like Nate that much, after his words about her mother.
It wasnt Nathaniel she wanted to talk to, but Ellery.. but the bridge already felt burned.. even if he had sent the letter.
She hoped Nate would take it, that they could talk and that he could hear the sincerety in her voice.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 7:16 pm

It was funny how things had a tendency to escalate with Nathaniel. Normally, Ellery would just accept that he had been the one at fault; apologize and move on. Nathaniel preferred to settle things, ending up most of time with either a broken limb or a bloody nose. It surprised him, when Alouette decided to grab onto him. He looked at her, waiting for her to say something, but it seemed like she had nothing to say. Not until she finally opened her pretty plumb lips and said something he had not expected. He looked at Tidus, the blonde demon by his side, before Tidus lifted his hands and smiled a crooked smile. ‘’Text me when you get home, okay?’’ Nathaniel whispered to the demon, before giving him a little kiss on the cheek. after that, without even looking at Alouette, Tidus left them alone and went to the bar to grab another beer.
Nathaniel looked at Alouette with a rather confused expression. ‘’What, no slap this time?’’ he asked, his tone neither cold nor harmful. He couldn’t stay mad at her; she had been hurt. She probably still was. ‘’Let’s go for a walk, okay?’’ he then said, suddenly sounding more like his brother. They were twins after all. They looked the same; sounded the same, except in specific situations. He looked shortly back at the blonde demon that now was enjoying a beer with a friend of theirs.
‘’By the way, little dove…’’ he said, looking at her with a glimmer in his eyes. ‘’Please don’t refer to Tidus as my boyfriend next time.. At least not to strangers.’’ He said, winking at her. She knew nothing of his love-life. Calling someone gay was one thing, but calling someone gay and in a relationship was overstepping a boundary for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 7:42 pm

She looked a little at Nathaniel and Tidus, before looking at Nathaniel again, when Tidus left them. She gently opened the door in front of them. She stopped briefly, when he asked her, if he didnt get a slap this time. A prick could be felt inside of her, when she looked away from him, before saying with a low sorrowfull voice. " It wasnt for my own feelings, but for the way you spoke of my recently dead mother ". She walked out the door, before waiting for him, to go with her, berfore she looked at him with a not too pleased expression, when he called her little dove.. well it was better than being called little bird, as he had done the last time.

Normally she would have said something about, that she tried not to be rude and acknowlege a persons relationship, but she had to grow up, and see that not everyone in the world, actually had a relationship like she thought. Some would cheat, some would be unfaithful, some was in an open relationship, some was not at all. She looked down, before saying in a low tone of voice, but still enough for him to hear. " I´m sorry.. i didnt mean to overstep.. i promise i wont do it again ". She didnt mean no harm in her words. She started to walk as slow and balanced as she could, after drinking. Her skin felt warm, her lips soft and wet from liquir, and she had a sweet scent to her, from the rosé she had to drink from earlier, before the beer.

" So.. i got the letter from Ellery, where it explained the situation between both of you, but also he apologized. I will say, i am still very angry, but not at him.. ". She looked down in shame, before stopping shortly. " I´m angry that i reacted that way towards both of you.. ". She tried to not say too much og go into too much detail, especially not go ham on Nathaniel with the memory of him calling her mother, almost a whore. " I.. maybe you could send Ellery my way some day, so i can apologize to him in person. I promise, i wont think anything if he does anything to me or something like that.. i have learned my lesson.. sirens are flirtatious, and besides what he does is not my business and was in no right to yell at him like that, it was childish and immature of me.. ". She didnt apologize because her wings was falling and turning grey, but because it was the right thing to do.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 8:16 pm

Nathaniel looked at her, as she answered him in a low voice about the slap. He would wait until they were alone before he explained himself to her. He felt a need to tell her precisely what made him react the way he had done back at the beach, and with her being a bit tipsy from what he assumed to be pre-game drinking, it wouldn’t be the easiest thing in the world.
He followed her outside and noticed the displeased expression when he once again called her little dove. He would continue to do so, simply because she would need a way of knowing when she was speaking to Nathaniel and not Ellery. ‘Little dove’ was his nickname for her.

‘’You did not overstep any boundary of mine - but I don’t know if Tidus is comfortable with a label like that or not… I would appreciate if he had a chance to decide himself, before other’s decided to use such a personal label on him,’’ he said with a calm voice. He meant no harm - he simply did not want the demon he had grown fond off to feel ill about being seen with Nathaniel. He offered her his arm as support, as she looked troubled in walking without tripping and risking busting an ankle. ‘’Are those shoes even comfortable?’’ he asked, calmly. If not, she shouldn’t even be wearing them, in his opinion. ‘’You want to sit down somewhere instead? Walking in those heels seems… risky,’’ he said, slightly concerned about the angel’s balance.
She then started to explain, and… it felt almost as if she repented her actions. She had every right to - but she should at the least get to know why he had reacted so strongly on her verbal attack on his brother. ‘’Come on, let’s sit down. I’ll have to explain something,’’ he said, before he guided her to a nearby bench. As soon as they had placed themselves on the bench, he looked at her with a calm glimmer in his eyes.
‘’Firstly, I would like to apologize. Not only for threatening you back then, but… I shouldn’t have spoken that way of your mother. You had every right to slap me. I am terribly sorry. I wasn’t thinking rationally when I spoke of her and… It is unforgiveable..’’ he said, shaking his head. He scratched the stubble on his chin slightly. He looked shortly at the sky, before looking back at her.
‘’Ellery is my baby brother. I know it is confusing, not seeing us side by side.’’ He then said, looking at her nose to prevent himself from staring at her gorgeous lips. ‘’I messed up when we were young, and made such a fatal mistake that a witch cursed both of us to live in a shared body..’’ he sighed. ‘’He doesn’t know it - that I try to protect him. He never knew what I did to make sure he didn’t get hurt…’’ he sighed, looking at her eyes. ‘’He cares so deeply for you, as he did for your mother. When you freaked out on him, throwing stuff at him - even just sand, it… I wasn’t going to risk him getting hurt once more, okay? I shut him down, take over - whatever you want to call it. I make sure he doesn’t see the hurt or the anger - because he has dealt enough with that when I got both of us cursed. He is living a good life now - he is happy. I felt his heart grow three sizes when he saw you. I couldn’t risk him getting his heart broken by the next girl in the lineage… Your mother did that well enough.’’ Nathaniel said. He looked down at his hands for a moment, as he continued. ‘’Ellery loved your mother. When she chose your father, she broke his heart. We moved away, as he tried to move on from her. Seeing you yell almost the same things as her at him, it made me snap. I am so terribly sorry for treating you so bad, Alouette,’’ he said. The way he said her name seemed so much more sincere than when Ellery did it. She would never be told why - not even Ellery knew of the love Nathaniel had shared for Cléo back then. Not as a lover, but as a sister. She had meant too much to him, and hearing she had passed away had brought back so many feelings he didn’t want to admit.
‘’I understand if you would rather speak to my brother. If you would, we could go back to the house? I’m not really sure he would appreciate coming back to a night on the town. That’s not really how we have agreed on doing things..’’ Nathaniel said, slight apologetic. Why? Because he wouldn’t have agreed to follow back to a place that held so negative emotions unless it meant a great deal to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyLør Aug 31, 2019 8:45 pm

She looked down just for a bit, before hearing him say that she didnt overstep his boundary, but maybe tidus wouldnt be so comfortable, getting a label he didnt ask for. She gave a slight nod, as she could see his point and also understood him completely and could see her wrong doing. When he offered his arm in support, she gently looked at him with a smile and shok her head, as to decline his offer. One thing she had learned, was that she couldnt take the touch from Ellery, even when it wasnt him that was in control right now. " It´s very sweet of you, but i.. i just have to say it. Maybe i did develope some small fraction of feelings towards your brother, because nobody has ever shown such interest for me, before him. So i would really want to refrain from touching.. you or him ". She gave an apologetic smile, before looking down at her feet. " Noh, its okay. I just had maybe a little too much to drink, because its such a long time since i last had something, so i kinda went overboard, but it will wear off in time ". She did her best to keep her balance, so she wouldnt mess up and hurt herself again in his present, or well.. his brothers.

She followed him to the bench, before sitting down witch a fairly great distance between them. Maybe sirens was her kryptonite or maybe just everyones in general?. They had such an alluring personality and body language, so this wasnt properly the first time, that something had happened like this, but then again, someone had to be the first. She tilted her head slightly to the side, before listening to him apologize. A sincere smile appeared over her plump lips, before the deep brown doe eyes, let their innocent gaze on him. " I can understand that. If i had a sister, i would have been pretty pist off too, if someone ever spoke to them, the way that i did to your brother.. ". She looked down with shame in her face, before hiding her face behind her hands for a brief moment. She felt stupid for the way that she had acted, both now and then. * I honestly feel like i havent even learned from the first mistake.. *. She looked a little surprised, when he started talking about Ellery actually liked her, but just not in a love kind of way, and that was okay for her. " But dont you ever wonder, if you are doing him a disservice.. stepping in, never letting him process and grow from the hurt? ". She looked at him a little, waiting for an answer, one she may not ever get, if he choosed to ignore it.

" I understand.. wanting to protect him from the pain others inflict, but if we never heard what people are feeling in the moment of the heat, then we never hear the true feelings behind those words, or grow from the pain.. if all the waves in the ocean was always calm, then we would never know the thrill in riding a wave on a stormy day ". She smiled a little and looked up to the sky, before thinking about all the times she had dived in the ocean or surfed on a big wave. Sometimes i had been good and other times, it had been just as bad as it had been a good experience. She looked at him, when he suddenly started to speak of her mother, and how the tone changed in his voice. A soft tone, one she had not yet experienced from Nathaniel before now. She looked down for a moment, filled with sadness of the memory, before Nathaniel pulled her away from it, by saying her name in such a sincere way. She looked up at him, waited until he had told everything. " I´m so sorry.. i will try my best not to be like that in the future, if there even is a future.. of friendship ". She looked a little away from him, before hearing him suggest that they could go back to the house again.

She looked at him for a moment, waiting a little.. thinking if it was the right choice to take. It scared her, being alone with him, because she didnt know Nathaniel in the same way as Ellery. Her gaze fell upon his lips, just for a moment, before she turned her gaze away again. She waited for a while, before slowly standing up, looking at Nathaniel, before nodding a little. " If its okay with you, then sure.. ". She wanted to apologize to Ellery, but until then, she could get to know Nathaniel. " On one condition. That we walk all the way, if you are up for it. I wanna get to know you a little bit better, if thats okay ". She slowly took her shoes off, because he properly would insist that they took a taxi or something else, if she had to walk all the way back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptyMan Sep 16, 2019 3:10 pm

’’Feelings are like a cold… You catch it, it lingers for a bit and then it wears off. I wouldn’t put too much thought into it if you were to catch feelings for either me or my brother. My brother is taken, and I’m gay. It would be highly unlikely you would ever be considered anything more than the daughter of Cléo and out friend,’’ he said as she had explained that she might have caught feelings for Ellery in the heat of the moment. ‘’And I don’t blame you for not touching us. We’re too hot to handle,’’ he joked with a slightly crooked smile, to assure her that he was just messing a bit with her.

‘’I’m not sure why you decided to go ham on the drinks then,’’ he admitted. ‘’You are quite tiny. Too much to drink isn’t at all good for you,’’ he said, with a slight concern in his voice. As the sat down on the bench, the conversation turned from her to what had happened last they saw each other. ‘’To be honest, being locked up in his mind the most of the time does enable me to feel what he feels. You were about to break his heart, Alouette.’’ He said quite calm. He wasn’t going to explain that further unless he needed to. ‘’I know it sounds like I am sheltering him from everything. I am not. He gets hurt, he does feel pain and anger. But I know when something will break him beyond the point of redemption, and there’s where I step in.’’ he said - indirectly explained to her what she had been about to do to Ellery if Nathaniel had not shown up.

‘’There’s a possibility for friendship between the two of you. After all, he was considered your uncle once - he cares deeply for you. Me, on the other hand - I’m the one dealing with the boys we need to beat up when you’re hurt by them.’’ he said, again with a slight wink. He meant every word of it; he was the one that would protect her from harm, while Ellery was the one to have a shoulder to cry on. Maybe she had not understood that, but that was the way of things. The same went for Ellery’s girlfriend Kenna. When something needed fixing and fists were involved, it would be Nathaniel to go to.

‘’Then let’s walk back.’’ He said with a little smile. If she wanted to get to know Nathaniel, she should be wary of his temper. she shouldn’t be playing in the minefield that was his head. He would explode if she even tried. ‘’There are few things I won’t discuss with you. One is my relationship, and the other is my role in your younger years back in France,’’ he said. He knew that she might have tons of questions about how it worked back then with her mother, Ellery, and Nathaniel, but he wasn’t going to answer that. That part belonged in the past, and even though both of the brothers had loved her mother dearly, he had no intention of telling her just that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink EmptySøn Okt 06, 2019 7:40 am

She looked at him with a raised brow, before laughing a little, when he started to talk about feeling and that his brother was taken and he was gay. " Oh really. Guess i´m just unlucky then. Unless your brothers girlfriend, wanted to share ". She couldnt help but tease a little, and from the sudden change in her tone of voice, it was obvious, well for most people it would be obvious. When he himself came with a joke about them being too hot to handle, she couldnt help but smile a little, but only for a short period of time, before her smile faded and disappeared from her plump lips. She scratched her neck a little, when he started to talk about the drinks, before she looked away in shame and embarassment. " Well, i dont know. Sometimes us girls, just.. need to throw our shit onto someone else, so.. i´m sorry ". She looked at him with an apologetic look, before looking around them, still listening, but still feeling the heavy effect of the alcohol. " So what if it isnt good for me, i like it okay ". Her face had started to get some color from the alcohol bubling around in her blood, and she could feel how it also effected her emotions, but not to a point where she was going to fall for Ellery, or his brother, in any sense.

The more she actually got to look and talk with him, the more she couldnt understand.. what she had found so catching to begin with. Yeah he had a pretty face, but what else?, his body.. it was okay, but not memorable.. maybe she had just been caught up in their game too much?, to the point where she had actually lied for herself?, grasped after something to feel, someone to have in her life, so the loneliness wouldnt kill her off. She nodded, when he said they should walk back, after having a long and rather heavy conversation. She felt like partying, but she also felt that she had to keep Ellery´s feelings in mind, and right now, she wanted nothing more, than to just say sorry and then lay everything behind them, and this time she would also be very wary of the flirtatious side sirens had, so she wouldnt feel so swayed, even at the times where Nathaniel had looked at her lips.

She couldnt help but smile a little, like she had a secret of her own, before looking at Nathaniel, before biting down in her lowerlip, with her pearly white teeth. " Sooo... ". She let go of her lip, that bounced back to its plumpness, before she looked at him with the innocently deep brown doe eyes, before taking his arm for support. " If you are only into men, then why the long gazes at my lips? ". She couldnt help but being in a teasing mannor towards him... besides he had almost cut out all other conversation either way, with his dont ask this and dont ask that.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Longing For A Drink   Longing For A Drink Empty

Longing For A Drink
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Let’s drink to that!
» A new drink? Or a new book? ~ Eva
» Have a drink with me - Agust
» Drink your brains out
» Drink me, eat me, fuck me. [ CW ]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det sydlige The King Quarter :: Raven's-
Gå til: